1. “We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.”
2. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous
3. "May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace!”
4. Wake up, spread happiness and sparkle with positive vibes. Happy blessed Sunday.
5. “Good morning, sunshine! I am blessed to have you in my life.”
6. “Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.”
7. “May the God bless you with every little thing that will make you happy. Happy Birthday!”
8. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” ~ Shahrukh Khan
9. I was born and have ever remained in the most humble walks of life.
10. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. — Shah Rukh Khan
11. “Greatness is to stay humble when the whole world calls you great!”
12. You gotta love these Christians, they're humble people.
13. “Be humble, believe in yourself, and have the love of the world in your heart. ”
14. “Ah, the smell of salt and sand. There is no elixir on this blessed earth like it.”
15. “If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you.”
16. “I am ready for a beautiful year ahead, full of blessings and happiness.” – Unknown
17. “Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.”
18. Every day I count my blessings and you are one of them. Happy birthday!
19. “Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed.”
20. “Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.” ~ Abraham Cahan
21. “Friends are either a blessing or a lesson.” – Unknown
22. “Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe
23. "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”
24. All the wealthiest people in the U.S. seem compelled to brag about how humble they are.
25. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
26. “Be humble, or you’ll stumble. ”
27. May your day be filled with blessings, I wish you a great day ahead.
28. “Without humility there can be no humanity.” — John Buchan
29. A faithful man shall abound with blessings.
30. “Don't be so humble - you are not that great.”
31. “Be patient when you have nothing and be humble when you have everything.”
32. “A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.” — Albert Einstein
33. “May almighty God bless you with a long life.”
34. “What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.”
35. “Moms give us the blessing of belonging.” ~ Megan Haave
36. “Love those who appreciate you, and appreciate those who love you.”
37. Have a blessed day. A beautiful day must always begin with a positive mindset.
38. “Humility is the surest sign of strength.” – Thomas Merton
39. “Mere talents does not give glory to God but a humble heart.”
40. Happy this morning and be grateful for your blessings!
41. For all you have been blessed
42. “Have a good day. Enjoy this morning and be grateful for your blessings.”
43. “Happy birthday, dear brother! May God bless you with all the joy and happiness in life.”
44. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy, and I am loved.”
45. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a blessing.
46. “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best.” —Surfaces
47. “While you may be away May you be blessed on this Sunday.”
48. “The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel.” – Piet Mondrian
49. Never be proud but show humility towards others, true wisdom lies in being humble.
50. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” — Henry David Thoreau
51. “A woman who holds her head up too high, is trying to breathe from her own pollution.”
52. It’s your birthday! Have a blessed birthday!
53. “Thank you, Lord, for all your many blessings.”
54. “For Equilibrium, a Blessing:
55. “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.”
56. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.” - Ashleigh Brilliant
57. “Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful.”
58. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Ahmad Shah Massood
59. “We have to humble ourselves and the way you do that is by serving other people. ”
60. We have to humble ourselves and the way you do that is by serving other people.
61. “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?”
62. “Wake up with a smile darling, because you are strong, smart, energetic and blessed.”
63. No matter how high up you get, never forget where you came from.
64. “Tuesday morning blessings to you, my friend! Have a wonderful day.”
65. “Humility is royalty without a crown.”
66. I think Aussies try to stay humble.
67. May you have a blessed Sunday with much happiness and joy in your life.
68. “To learn one must be humble. But life is the great teacher. ”
69. You are a blessed child. Happy 6 months old, shine.
70. “Thank God for blessing me with such a lovely sibling to play and live with.”
71. Humility is no substitute for a good personality.
72. “Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful. ”
73. Wishing you a day that’s as wonderful as you are… May God bless you… Happy birthday, son!
74. “Humility wins. Love conquers.” — Robin Sharma
75. “The cost of not being humble is extremely expensive.” — Dale Partridge
76. “Humility, like the darkness, reveals the heavenly lights.” — Henry David Thoreau
77. “Thank you for being a blessing in my life at Easter and all year through.”
78. “A great man is always willing to be little.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
79. Humility is really important because it keeps you fresh and new. - Steven Tyler
80. “One may be humble out of pride. ” — Michel de Montaigne
81. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” — Dwayne Johnson
82. “Every day is a blessing.” – Olivia Culpo
83. “If the only prayer you ever say in your life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.”
84. Happy birthday—may this year be filled with adventures, blessings and lots of laughs.
85. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
86. “I always want to just stay humble, and I always want to keep climbing.” — Jon Pardi
87. “Learn to be humble but not timid.” — Franklin A. Ohiozebau
88. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”
89. Every Friday is a chance to start a new life filled with blessings.
90. “You are the biggest reason why I feel so blessed.”
91. “A humble heart gets God’s attention all the time.” — Darlene Bennett
92. Cheese blessed.
93. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. Count your inspirational blessings.”
94. “God please bless single parents,
95. I’m so blessed to have found my best friend in life.
96. “Happy Tuesday blessings! Remember to own this day to make it a lovely day.”
97. I think a good pastor is somebody who is honest and humble and has a really caring heart.
98. “Humility is the most beautiful virtue that we can develop.” — Joyce Meyer
99. “Filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage.”
100. Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying.
101. Lord, bless us this Tuesday. Grant us peace that only you can give, Amen!
102. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.” – Unknown
103. A leader must be humble but not passive; quiet but not silent.
104. “I know how it feels to go without. That sh*t hurts, so I’m humble.”
105. “Brother’s love is not less than a blessing, no matter how far away he is.”
106. “Faster. Stronger. Smarter. More humble. Less ego.” – Jocko Willink
107. “One man’s transparency is another’s humiliation.” – Gerry Adams
108. Today is Friday and a week full of blessings is ahead.
109. modest or low in rank, status, or quality:
110. "The love of God is the greatest blessing anyone could ever receive.”
111. “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.”
112. Humility is really important because it keeps you fresh and new.
113. “Good night. Give thanks to your many blessings and watch your worries fly away.”
114. Birthday blessings, dear son. May this day bring you lots of love, joy, and happiness.
115. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”
116. “Mount your blessings.“
117. Kissed by the sun, blessed by the day.
118. God bless you and yours during this Easter season.
119. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. - Henry David Thoreau
120. “Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room. ” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
121. “We learn humility through accepting humiliations cheerfully.” — Mother Teresa
122. “Blushing is the color of virtue.” ~ Diogenes
123. “We have to be humble, but with real humility, from head-to-toe.” — Pope Francis
124. May God bless you and your family this Sunday.
125. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry. — Jack Kerouac
126. Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
127. “Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak well of yourself.” - Blaise Pascal
128. “We met for a reason. Either you’re a blessing or a lesson.” – Frank Ocean
129. Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will.
130. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
131. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” — Henry David Thoreau
132. “Never believe you are above or below anyone. Keep a humble spirit.” — Brendon Burchard
133. “I’m blessed, I’m still alive, I’m rich” -Young Dolph
134. “Do you wish people to think well of you? Don’t speak well of yourself.” – Blaise Pascal
135. “I am a cemetery by the moon unblessed.”
136. “Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.” ― Socrates
137. There is no respect for others without humility in one's self. — Henri Frederic Amiel
138. “People become concerned with being more humble than other people.”
139. “Thank you for always being a humble friend; you make me believe in humanity!
140. “My son is a blessing in every way.” – Elizabeth Emken
141. It’s such a blessing to become a 37 year old today and I don’t take it for granted.
142. “Humility is royalty without a crown.” — Spencer W. Kimball
143. “Be humble or be humbled.”
144. "Wake up with a smile darling, because you are strong, smart, energetic and blessed.”
145. “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” — Unknown
146. “I am so blessed to have you in my life. good morning, my dear!”
147. “Be humble, or you’ll stumble.”
148. Your presence in the church blesses us. As our pastor’s wife, you are serving
149. “Work hard, stay humble.”
150. “May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!” ~ Anonymous
151. Stay humble, work hard, be kind.
152. Count your blessings, not your boyfriends. Happy birthday, daughter!
153. I wish you an extra amazing 26th birthday and a year full of blessings. Happy Birthday!
154. We will all miss you, boss. May your life be blessed, happy, and joyful.
155. Leaders are humble like Moses.
156. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde
157. “You’re blessed if you have the strength to work. ” — Mahalia Jackson
158. May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!
159. The only wisdom we can hope to acquire is the wisdom of humility.
160. Wishing you a wonderful Friday! Stay loved and blessed.
161. “My aim is just to remain as humble and as godly as I can be.” — Letitia Wright
162. "No matter what happens during the day, always remember that you're blessings."
163. I will continue to fight to reach my targets with humility.
164. “No amount of praise should go to your head. You should always remain humble.” — Mohanlal
165. “Being humble matters.” — Kevin Hart
166. “Happy Easter and God bless.”
167. “Be humble in your confidence and yet courageous in your character.” — Melanie Koulouris
168. “A fear of weakness only strengthens weakness.”
169. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.”
170. “May this Sunday be blessed with beautiful smiles and the laughter of family and friends.”
171. "Thank you, Lord, for all your many blessings.”
172. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. - Shah Rukh Khan
173. My dad is the most humble man on the planet.
174. “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.”
175. To a person who has true humility, words are vows.
176. “What hurts you blesses you.” ―Rumi
177. I don't want to get in over my head because when you do that it takes you off your game."
178. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.”
179. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
180. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
181. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
182. “Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.” – John Madden
183. “May your Tuesday be blessed and filled with happiness and love.”
184. “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” — Criss Jami
185. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.”
186. “Humility is to make a right estimate of oneself.”
187. Stressed, blessed, and obsessed! I do it for the fans.
188. “Two little blessings sent from above. Twice the smiles, twice the love.”
189. Wishing you a day full of blessings and happy moments!
190. “Sunday Blessings to You! May you have a blessed day!”
191. “To lead the people, walk behind them.” — Lao Tzu
192. “I am so grateful for your support! I am lucky to be blessed by a true friend.”
193. May your charming smile never fade away. I wish you a very happy birthday. Stay blessed!
194. Where there is humility, there is more success, and lasting success.
195. “A baby brother is a blessing.”
196. “Humility is to make a right estimate of one’s self.” ~ Charles Spurgeon
197. “A wise man is humble, knowing he actually doesn’t know much.” — Eraldo Banovac
198. "Single motherhood is an amazing thing; it's a blessing.”- Kelly Cutrone
199. 💗 Pregnancy is truly a blessing from God. I am the luckiest woman who got it.
200. “Live Simply. Dream big. Be grateful. Give love. Laugh lots.”
201. “Work hard. Stay humble.”
202. If you are really humble you will put yourself first when you need to take care of you.
203. “The x factor of a great leader is humility combined with will.” — James C. Collins
204. “Always be kind and humble.” Timothy McGraw
205. “Be humble.”
206. Saturday Blessing. May today be a day of happiness, peace and love. God bless you.
207. “Stay humble, moving in silence is sometimes best.”
208. “Good morning, family and friends! Hope your Tuesday is fabulous and blessed.”
209. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
210. Happy birthday to the sweetest, kindest son. Wishing you a future full of many blessings!
211. “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.” – C. S. Lewis
212. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
213. “To a person who has true humility, words are vows.” Filipino Proverb
214. Just wanted to share these words of joy and wish you blessings at Easter!”
215. “Stay true in the dark and humble in the spotlight.” – Harold B. Lee
216. I’m indeed blessed to witness another of my wonderful birth anniversary.
217. “One may be humble out of pride.” — Michel de Montaigne
218. “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”
219. “Leaders walk a fine line between self-confidence and humility.” - Stanley McChrystal
220. “I’m feeling blessed today.”
221. Sunday Blessings to You! May you have a blessed day!
222. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
223. "As God’s blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
224. “May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.”
225. “A great man is always willing to be little.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
226. I collect smiles, and then I give them away. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
227. No matter what happens in life, be good to people.
228. “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best.” ~ Surfaces
229. “Thank you for being a blessing to me. The world would be meaningless without you.”
230. Work hard. Stay humble.
231. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live. - Irish blessing
232. In humility, let pride remain lost."
233. "May God bless you with happiness and good health.”
234. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.”
235. May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!”- Unknown
236. “I am so grateful for all the blessings God has given me.”
237. “I am what I am, I’m doing very well in my life, and I’m thankful to God for that.”
238. Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.
239. “One of the ways we manifest humility is by being vulnerable.”
240. “Puppies are the greatest blessing to waking you up…”
241. Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.
242. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! Stay loved and blessed.” - Unknown
243. You bring joy and happiness to those around you, may you have a blessed Sunday.
244. “Being humble is cooler than being famous.”
245. My family has taught me to keep my feet on the ground and be humble.
246. “If we are humble people, it will be obvious.” — Hannah Anderson
247. “The tougher the lesson, the greater the blessing”
248. “Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.”
249. “If we remain humble and hungry, we can win.” ― Dave Allison
250. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”—Henry David Thoreau
251. Beat the odds, do numbers, and remain humble
252. “I humble myself before God, and there the list ends.”
253. Being with your loved ones at this time of sorrow is always a blessing.
254. I always want to just stay humble, and I always want to keep climbing.
255. Never be haughty to the humble or humble to the haughty.
256. “My greatest blessings call me mom.”
257. Humble people don't get offended easily.
258. “Never be haughty to the humble, never be humble to the haughty.” ~ Mark Twain
259. Sunday blessings. May God’s love fill your heart to overflowing joy.
260. “If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you. ”
261. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day”
262. Why should I strive for perfection, if I am already good enough?"
263. “A wise man is humble, knowing he actually doesn’t know much. ” — Eraldo Banovac
264. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” — Jesse Jackson
265. “Always stay humble and kind.”
266. “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” - Criss Jami
267. An attitude of gratitude creates blessings. - Sir John Templeton
268. “I wish you a blessed Tuesday morning and I believe in you, my dear!”
269. “You are a blessing to my mornings.” – Unknown
270. “Stay true in the dark and humble in the spotlight.” Harold B. Lee
271. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. ~ Oscar Wilde
272. “Education makes you humble, it doesn’t make you proud.”― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
273. “Be humble. Bu hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” Dwayne Johnson
274. “It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations.”
275. “Be humble in your confidence yet courageous in your character.” Melanie Koulouris
276. “There is no limit to what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the credit.”
277. “Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.” – Anonymous
278. ’Tis blessed to bestow, and yet,
279. “The difference between a good leader and a great leader is humility.”
280. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
281. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
282. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.”
283. However, we are not the master planner."
284. Congratulations on spending another blessed year on this planet.
285. “You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you son with all my heart.” – Unknown
286. To lead the people, walk behind them. — Lao Tzu
287. “You must be humble, as it is one of the greatest [forms of] worship.”
288. I feel so blessed to have a son who is like a friend to me. Happy 26th birthday, sweetie!
289. Most importantly, act. When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
290. “Having a friend who stays loyal behind your back is truly a blessing.”
291. “Pride comes before the fall. Stay humble.”
292. “Humble living does not diminish. It fills. Going back to a simpler self gives wisdom.”
293. There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage. — Fuchan Yuan
294. Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings. - Marianne Williamson
295. “God bless you and keep you safe on this wonderful Tuesday!”
296. As a true scientist, I have been proved wrong so many times that I'm very humble.
297. “A blessed Saturday is wished for you. May success follow you in all you do.”
298. “Having a friend who stays loyal behind your back is truly a blessing.
299. “God blesses him who helps his brother.”—Abu Bakr
300. I hope your dreams come true today! Have a blessed day.
301. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!”
302. Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life. Robert W. Bly
303. A great father makes his family feel so blessed. —Diana Manning
304. Have a blessed and beautiful Easter with your loved ones.
305. God has blessed the heart and mind of His people through you. You are loved!
306. The seeds of beauty are in humility.” — Maxime Lagacé
307. May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.”
308. “A Champion, is one who will accept a defeat graciously, and a victory with humility.”
309. “Arrogance closes more doors than it opens. Stay humble.” Toni Payne
310. What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
311. But NEVER enter like a lion and leave like a kitten. Always be humble."
312. “I am blessed to be a proud father of a daughter.” — Adnan Sami
313. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
314. Dear Lord, please draw me closer to Your mighty presence and bless all my days. Amen.
315. When I look at a person, I see a person – not a rank, not a class, not a title.
316. “Without humility, there can be no humanity.” – John Buchan
317. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
318. Pride is concerned with who is right while humility is concerned with what is right.
319. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
320. “We have to be humble, but with real humility, from head-to-toe. ” ― Pope Francis
321. There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage. - Fuchan Yuan
322. “Let the Lord give strength to his people! Let the Lord bless his people with peace!”
323. Work hard, stay humble, and make a real thing happen.
324. Be like the bamboo the higher you grow the deeper you bow.
325. Pregnancy is truly a blessing from God. I am the luckiest woman who got it.
326. “A true leader is one who is humble enough to admit their mistakes.” Anonymous
327. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” — Shah Rukh Khan
328. “I may call her mom, but she’s the best blessing God ever bestowed on me.”
329. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde"
330. “I wouldn't give up being a Sentinel for the world. Or being the Apollyon. I rock."
331. “Autism / Aspergers is a blessing, not a burden. Embrace being different.” — Tom Hewitt
332. “Count your blessings, not your problems.”
333. Stay humble, let your feet do the talking
334. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
335. I'll never forget where I'm from. It's essential to remain humble and evolving.
336. “[The Old Astronomer to His Pupil]
337. “Don’t let proud get to your head, always humble yourself.” — Henry Johnson Jr.
338. My Dad, God bless you abundantly. Hats off to your patience and Happy birthday.
339. “May God bless you with every joy and happiness. Happy Birthday.”
340. I feel blessed and happy that I will finally meet my baby.
341. “God loves me so much to give you to me. See how blessed I am to have you!”
342. "Single motherhood is an amazing thing; it’s a blessing.” – Kelly Cutrone
343. “Don’t be humble… you’re not that great.” ~ Golda Meir
344. You are blessed and highly favored.” – Les Brown
345. “You”ve been a blessing from the start, I love you my son with all my heart.” – Unknown
346. “Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.” —Unknown
347. It's not the truth that you know, but the truth that you obey that matters.
348. Happy fathers day brother in law. Hope you have a blessed year.
349. “The proud man can learn humility, but he will be proud of it.” — Mignon McLaughlin
350. “I love you son! What a blessing it is to have a son like you.” – Unknown
351. “[Humility is:] Greatness in plain clothes”
352. “A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.” – Mark Twain
353. Do not embark on a quest to find pride. In humility, let pride remain lost.
354. “I humble myself before God, and there the list ends. ”
355. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.
356. “Have the humility to learn from those around you.” – John C. Maxwell
357. “I stand here before you not as a prophet, but as a humble servant of you, the people.”
358. The truly humble work in silence."
359. There's a value there far greater than pride can ever provide."
360. Inspiration For Life
361. “May God give you many blessings on this day and for the coming year.”
362. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.”
363. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.”
364. Happy birthday, Dad! May God bless you with many more years of excellent health.
365. Wake up with a smile darling, because you are strong, smart, energetic and blessed.
366. “Sister, today I send you blessings of peace, love, and joy. Happy birthday!”
367. “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.”
368. It is better to be humble and happy than to be arrogant and lonely.
369. “Good night. When troubles rob your sleep, remember your blessings!”
370. "The proud man counts his newspaper clippings, the humble man his blessings
371. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
372. “If we can develop a truly humble attitude, we can change the world.” – Pope Francis
373. “Decide what kind of life you actually want, then say no to everything that isn't that.”
374. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
375. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing to everyone who witnesses it.” – Rahul Gehlot.
376. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. Good morning, Have a blessed Sunday!
377. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."— Oscar Wilde
378. “Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will.” — Zig Ziglar
379. “Humility, like the darkness, reveals the heavenly lights.” – Henry David Thoreau
380. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” – Jack Kerouac
381. “May you have a blessed Sunday with much happiness and joy in your life.”
382. “Where charity keeps pace with gain, industry is blessed.”– William Penn.
383. “You’re all that I need and the one I want to be with. I’m blessed to have you.”
384. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.”
385. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
386. seem compelled to brag about how humble they are."
387. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” — Frank Ocean
388. “I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.”
389. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.
390. May I always stay happy as I celebrate my 18th birthday. God bless me.
391. “God is not going to bless you with someone else’s husband.”
392. “We have to humble ourselves and the way you do that is by serving other people.”
393. “Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness.” — Debasish Mridha
394. There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage.
395. “I have to stay humble. I’m just a normal human with a job that is televised.”
396. “I think being humble is sexy.”
397. “Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe
398. “May God bless you with peace and goodwill.”
399. “A desert blessing, an ocean curse.” – John Green
400. “Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak well of yourself.”
401. “No matter how high up you get, never forget where you came from.” — Beeru Singh
402. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”
403. “True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know.”
404. "A heartwarming wish for a peaceful and blessed Thursday.”
405. You never treated me as a spare child, but as an extra blessing.” – Anonymous
406. The best of people is the one who humbles himself the more his rank increases.
407. Stay humble. And just DO the work."
408. “Be humble or be humbled.” – Jocko Willink
409. “Stay humble, stay grounded, remember what got you to that level-and that’s hard work.”
410. “The more humble we stay the more god blesses us.”
411. May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!
412. “It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.” – Unknown
413. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change."
414. “In the quiet, we feel safe enough to humble ourselves.”
415. It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations. — Unknown
416. “Stay true in the dark and humble in the spotlight. ” – Harold B. Lee
417. “Humble souls are fearful of their own strength.” — William Gurnall
418. It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Friday!
419. Don't be so humble — you are not that great.”
420. “Happy 24th Birthday to my great and dear friend. I’m blessed daily for having you.”
421. "Be poor, humble and driven (PhD). Don't be afraid to shift or pivot."-Alex Rodriguez
422. “Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.”
423. “You are God’s blessing to me, and my friend, I will always remember your kindness.”
424. Tuesday, a day to think about positive things in life! Have a blessed Tuesday.
425. God blesses him who helps his brother. Ahmad Shah Massood
426. God blesses him who helps his brother.”—Abu Bakr
427. “If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you.” – Mike Tyson
428. “Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.” – Alexander Pope
429. “Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room.” — Dwayne Johnson
430. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
431. The proud man counts his newspaper clippings, the humble man his blessings.
432. “My biggest blessing is growing inside of me” – stressfreemommies
433. “Single motherhood is an amazing thing; it’s a blessing.” ‒ Kelly Cutrone
434. Dear ocean, Thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.
435. “Being humble is to be felt, it’s not something that you show off.” — Naya
436. "A great man is always willing to be little
437. Our little nest, has been so blessed – Baby (last name) (month) (year)
438. “The attitude of humility is an element of patience. ”
439. “Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” – Unknown
440. “We were like wanderers in a desert, blessed with a rare downpour.”
441. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau.
442. “Never curse a fall. The ground is where humility lives.” — Yasmin Mogahed
443. “It is better to be humble and happy than to be arrogant and lonely.” — Darlene Bennett
444. May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.
445. “Good Morning!!! A new blessing and a new day is waiting for you.”
446. Stay humble, stay grounded, remember what got you to that level-and that's hard work.
447. “Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room.”
448. You are such a blessing to your family and friends.
449. Make time to worship the Lord and thank him for every blessing being poured down on us.
450. “We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. Have a happy birthday angel.”
451. “A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.”
452. “I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.” – Diogenes
453. On the highest throne in the world, we still sit only on our own bottom.
454. work hard, stay humble, and make things happen.
455. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”
456. “The marathon can humble you.” – Bill Rodgers
457. “God bless us, everyone!” – A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
458. "I am so grateful for all the blessings God has given me.”
459. “Learning is a feeling between humility and simplicity. ” – Alan Maiccon
460. Always answer your phone - no matter who else is in the car."
461. “When eating fruit, remember the one who planted the tree.”
462. Jesus was humble when He walked this earth. He had all power, yet used all meekness.
463. “Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.”
464. “Pride is the problem, humility is the answer.” – Joyce Meyer
465. When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
466. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.” ― Rahul Gehlot
467. “Intelligence is characterized by a natural incomprehension of life.”
468. Breath in, breath out and lets enjoy the life, today is going to be a blessed day.
469. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
470. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday! May the Lord’s love and peace be with you always!
471. May God pour his blessings on you today. Happy birthday!
472. “Humility is absolutely necessary for true learning.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki
473. One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.
474. “Humility is the surest sign of strength.” — Thomas Merton
475. The best route is to stay humble and stay true to yourself.
476. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,
477. “Where there is humility, there is more success, and lasting success.” — Patrick Lencioni
478. I’m on my journey to God. Join me by following alongside for the blessing.
479. Grew up in a small town. Came from humble beginnings."
480. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.”
481. “Humble blessings are the best blessings. They never go away.” – Anonymous
482. “This blessing is sent with love and we pray God is protecting you from above.”
483. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace, and happiness.”
484. “If we can develop a truly humble attitude, we can change the world.” — Jeffrey Krames
485. “Don’t talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave.” ~ Wilson Mizner
486. He had all power, yet used all meekness."
487. “True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.” — Socrates
488. “Tarrants Kneel” by “Erwin Gerodiaz“, licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
489. A blessed Sunday is prayed for you.
490. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.”
491. “Dear Bro, i’m not just lucky, i’m blessed to have you in my life.”
492. “Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness. ” — Debasish Mridha
493. “The best leaders are humble enough to realise their victories depend upon their people.”
494. Have a great day full of blessings and light, or BBQ and booze, whichever you prefer.
495. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”
496. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room. ” – Dwayne Johnson
497. “I’m not blessed because things went right. I’m blessed cause i got fight!”
498. “Learn to be humble but not timid. ” ― Franklin A. Ohiozebau
499. “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.“
500. Today is a gift and a blessing from God smile and enjoy it.
501. “I only wish for your happiness, success, and blessings, dear brother-in-law.”
502. “There is no substitute for hardwork. Always be humble and hungry. ”
503. “Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight.” — Harold B. Lee
504. Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight.
505. “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.”
506. “We’ve been blessed beyond measure.”
507. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
508. “Mastery begins with humility.” — Robin Sharma
509. My aim is just to remain as humble and as godly as I can be.
510. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
511. I wish you more blessings, joy and happiness, my friend. Have a super birthday chum.
512. “There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.” Henri Amiel
513. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
514. “I am a humble but very earnest seeker after truth.”
515. We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.”
516. “Work at being a humble person.” — John Templeton
517. “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.”
518. “May God bless you with wisdom and understanding.”
519. Humility is the surest sign of strength.
520. In the quiet, we feel safe enough to humble ourselves. - Author: Lysa TerKeurst
521. “I’m too blessed to be stressed.”
522. Humility is the ability to give up your pride and still retain your dignity.
523. “Spread sunshine to others on this day and you will be blessed in every way.”
524. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
525. “It is better to be humble and happy than to be arrogant and lonely. ” — Darlene Bennett
526. May God bless you this Tuesday and all the days after!” - Unknown
527. “Happy birthday, sister. May this year be filled with blessings, joy, love, and laughter.”
528. “Learning is a feeling between humility and simplicity.” – Alan Maiccon
529. This blessing is sent with love and we pray God is protecting you from above.
530. I feel blessed that I’ve been to Colorado.
531. May the Tuesday blessing you receive today be multiplied!
532. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.” – Unknown
533. “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
534. You see so many people who don't succeed."
535. It is better to stay humble than to be humbled.
536. “Good Morning, have a great positive blessed day.“
537. “There’s no need to show off when you know who you are.” – Maxime Lagacé
538. “Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.”
539. “It’s funny how the blessed ones had the most curses.”
540. It is always the secure who are humble.
541. “Good day and God bless you this Sunday.”
542. “Being humble is cooler than being famous. ”
543. “You never know where a blessing can come from.” – Teena Marie
544. “Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! Stay loved and blessed.” - Unknown
545. Fame is man-given; be thankful. Conceit is self-given; be careful."
546. “Happiest Birthday to me, may god always bless me and keep me happy.” – Unknown
547. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
548. “Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.”
549. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” —Henry David Thoreau
550. One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time. - Madeleine L'Engle
551. “The only wisdom we can hope to acquire is the wisdom of humility.” — T.S. Eliot
552. May the blessings of the Lord shine on you today. Happy birthday!
553. “Faster. Stronger. Smarter. More humble. Less ego.”
554. “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.”
555. Don’t be so humble, you are not that great.
556. “People search for certainty. But there is no certainty.” – Richard P. Feynman
557. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.”
558. “Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right.”
559. “It is always the secure who are humble.” ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
560. “Humility is the foundation by which love manifests.” – Radhanath Swami
561. I am a humble but very earnest seeker after truth.
562. “Good morning! Have a blessed Thursday.”
563. “It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.” — Muhammad Ali
564. There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage. —Fuchan Yuan
565. Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight. — Harold B. Lee
566. To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals courtesy, to inferior's nobleness.
567. A wise man is humble, knowing he actually doesn't know much.
568. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
569. “Good food is an amazing blessing.” — Brenda Knight
570. I pray that God blesses your life, especially today. Happy birthday!
571. “Arrogance repels. Humility inspires.” — Robin Sharma
572. “None are as empty as those who are full of themselves.”
573. “We have to be humble, but with real humility, from head-to-toe.” ― Pope Francis
574. “Have the humility to learn from those around you.” – John Maxwell
575. “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.”
576. We’re so blessed that God gave us you. Happy birthday, my love!
577. God bless you,
578. “Stay humble. Moving in silence is sometimes best.” – Anonymous
579. Good morning, It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined. Have a blessed Sunday!
580. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room."
581. “Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.” – Anonymous”
582. “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.” ~ C. S. Lewis
583. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” Oscar Wilde
584. Knowledge is proud that it knows so much; wisdom is humble that it knows no more.
585. Have a blessed Friday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.
586. “The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.”
587. May your wedding be blessed with love, joy, and happiness.
588. “Be humble. Persevere. Read more. Toughen up.” – Tai Lopez
589. “A great man is always willing to be little. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
590. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
591. “We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.” — Rabindranath Tagore
592. “Humility is to make a right estimate of one’s self.” — Charles Spurgeon
593. Stay excited and stay humble and good things will come.
594. “Humility is to make a right estimate of oneself.” - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
595. Happy Birthday my energetic and wonderful son. May God’s blessings always be with you!
596. “If we remain humble and hungry, we can win.” ~ Dave Allison
597. Personally, I think humility is a prerequisite to being a truly empathic person.
598. “One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.” — Madeleine L’Engle
599. May this new morning bring forth miracles and blessings. I cherish and adore you.
600. Stay humble, moving in silence is sometimes best. ~Unknown
601. “Shine your soul with the same
602. May you have many blessings on your birthday today.
603. “Have a blessed day. Do one thing every day that scares you.”
604. “When I started counting my blessings. my whole life turned around.” –Willie Nelson
605. “Humility is the most beautiful virtue that we can develop.” – Joyce Meyer
606. Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness.
607. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want. ”
608. "May your day be filled with lots of blessings and happiness.”
609. “I believe the first test of a truly great man is in his humility.” — John Ruskin
610. “I am sufficiently proud of my knowing something to be modest about my not knowing all.”
611. May the blessings of God be with you on this beautiful Sunday.
612. “It is always the secure who are humble.” — G. K. Chesterton
613. We learn humility through accepting humiliations cheerfully.
614. ‘”I’ve wakened every blessed morning. I been thinkin’ to myself lately”‘
615. “The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero
616. “Having an amazing dad like you is a real blessing. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!”
617. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”
618. “Their is a great honor in being humble.” — Shola Allysen
619. The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.
620. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” – Shah Rukh Khan
621. “God’s greatest blessing is waking you up…”
622. “A successful man who is not humble, has not reached complete success.” — Marinela Reka
623. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. —Irish Blessing
624. “The greatest patience is humility.” — Atiśa Dīpa kara Śrījñāna