1. “Good morning, precious. Hope you have the most wonderful day ever! If anyone deserves it, it's you.”
2. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
3. Authenticity is your most precious commodity as a leader.
4. "Enjoy each moment, because it's precious and won't last forever."
5. “Our soul is like a soft and gentle flower, it needs to be nurtured, cared for, tended to, with sufficient sunlight, fresh air and freedom to bloom into its most precious and beautiful form. This, my friend, is self-love.” — Miya Yamanouchi
6. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. — Anna Taylor
7. “You didn’t stay for long, but in those precious few weeks, you changed me forever.” – Zoe Clark-Coates
8. What if instead of thinking about the shopping season or summer vacation, we lived in the moment? We might shift our entire perspective. We live in a world that lives on cliffhangers and previews of next week’s episode. What if we lived in the moment and counted our time as precious instead of counting down to the season finale?
9. ‘There’s nothing more valuable than our love. And nothing more precious than you. You are my world.’
10. I Love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
11. “The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering.” – Goldie Hawn
12. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” — Joseph Campbell
13. One of the best moments of my life was when you said you were proud to call me Dad. Those words shot straight to my heart and melted it. I hope you know I love you so much and wish you eternal bliss in life.
14. "I enjoy my life. The fame part of it freaked me out for a little while, and there are definitely times when it’s not so great to be special and known by everybody—you know, when you’re wearing the wrong thing, or just in a vulnerable place. But I’m good with my life now.”
15. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” ― Catherine Jones
16. “Realize that the game of life is the game of, to some extent, being taken advantage of by people who make a science of it. Whether they are in government or personal life or in business, they’re everywhere. ” – Walter Kirn
17. “The secret to a happy life is to accept change gracefully.”— Jimmy Stewart
18. "There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
19. "We spend the first year of a child’s life teaching it to walk and talk and the rest of its life to shut up and sit down. There’s something wrong there.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
20. "Give yourself permission to be happy and enjoy life."
21. “The only person who can control your life is you.”
22. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. — Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your Transformation. Use it!” - Ram Dass Be Here Now
24. “In your own life it’s important to know how spectacular you are.”—Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
25. A year older, a year wiser. Happy birthday to this beautiful soul. May the Lord always provide all I need in life. This is my prayer today.
26. The quality of my life is a function of the amount of peace that you infuse into it. Also, no one spends an hour with you without feeling refreshed, renewed, and repositioned for excellence. There are so many things to love in you. First off, I promise to love you forever.
27. We may not see each other in everyday life, but I know we are always on each other’s minds. Happy Friendship Day!
28. “Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.” — Wallace Stegner
29. I can only use so many words in the dictionary to show you how much I love you. I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways to express my love, and I plan to show you just how much love I have for you for the rest of my life. I hope that my actions let you know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to you.
30. There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” — Josh Billings
31. “Without teachers, life would have no class.”- Unknown
32. Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you, and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the beautiful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about you, and I am always reminded of how amazing you are. Together, we can have the most excellent adventure of all time.
33. “Always. always. always believe in yourself. because if you don’t. then who will. Sweetie? So keep your head high. keep your chin up. and most importantly. keep smiling. because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe
34. Every day, you give me one more reason to love you. Thanks for coming into my life, and I love you more than you know.
35. “When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
36. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
37. “I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.” – Unknown
38. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
39. To some Softball is a game; to others it’s life.”
40. “Happy birthday to the most awe-inspiring, friendly, beautiful, and outrageously funny soulmate you have been to my life.”
41. “An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.”
42. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”– Harvey Fierstein
43. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you. I currently live the life I wanted and prayed for because you are in my world. I love you, my angel.
44. “You don’t have to move mountains. Simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude, and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind-hearted human being.” – Anita Krizzan
45. Happy Birthday to the man whose kiss changed my life with love, your wife.
46. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life. - Mark Twain
47. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.”—Rossiter W. Raymond
48. “It is only at the beginning of the age of the dinosaurs that the deep sea, hitherto bare of organisms, was finally invaded by life.” – Isaac Asimov
49. Daughter, life is an incredible journey. While I hope you never falter on your path, if you do, know that you can turn to me. I will always be there to show you unending support and love. Happy birthday!
50. “I wish everyone had a daughter like you, for they would also have a happy and content life as I do. Happy birthday darling.”
51. You have touched my life in so many ways. Some deep and profound and some small but meaningful. No matter the way, everything you’ve done for me has brought me only contentment and joy in life.
52. "Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” ― Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
53. "To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”
54. Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.
55. “Thank you for all the life lessons. Happy Teacher’s Day.” ― Unknown
56. Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
57. “Young brothers will often be each other’s best friends. They will laugh together, get into trouble together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.”—David Leads
58. “You recover by creating a new life where it is easier to not use substances. If you don’t create a new life, then all the factors that brought you to your addiction will catch up with you again.” — unknown
59. “You have enriched my life, dear Mom, and made me who I am today. I miss you so much, particularly today on your birthday. With all the angels, I want you to enjoy your birthday in heaven. I love you a lot.”
60. “All our weakness—indeed, all of our life—is tainted with sin. If sin were the color blue, we do not occasionally say or do something blue; all that we say, do, and think has some taint of blue.”
61. “I hope you achieve great heights in life and fulfill all your dreams. Always remember I will always be there to support you. Happy birthday to my supergirl.”
62. I wish you a happy and fun-filled life as a teenager. The day is all yours! Have fun!
63. “How would your life be different if…You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.”
64. I have been a reader of biographies for many years, and I have yet to find a successful person whose life was free from problems and difficulties. Warren W. Wiersbe, The Bumps Are What You Climb On
65. "The invention of the teenager was a mistake. Once you identify a period of life in which people get to stay out late but don’t have to pay taxes — naturally, no one wants to live any other way.” —Judith Martin
66. Sister my sister my friend our lives were brought together by a greater plan, but is by choice we become friends. Only a sister can be the kind of friend who really knows you. And loves and accepts you though it all. Thank you for all that you are to my life… you are my family, my sister, my friend. I love you.”
67. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
68. Many people will walk in and out of your life,
69. “You can hear now. Your inner ear is formed. I shout “I love you” into the bedroom. Then I feel stupid. Then I don’t. This is pretty much the story of my life.” – Suzanne Finnamore
70. The most beautiful thing about having a soul sister is that no matter where life takes us or how much time passes, our friendship will always pick up right where it left off.”- Unknown
71. “I love you every waking moment of my life; I am over the moon to be your wife.”
72. “People on the autism spectrum don’t think the same way you do. In my life, people who made a difference were those who didn’t see labels, who believed in building on what was there. These were people who didn’t try to drag me into their world, but came into mine instead.” ~ Temple Grandin
73. “I allow myself to set healthy boundaries. To say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does. Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me. ” – Lee Horbachewski
74. “Every newborn baby is a signal from God that life should keep going on.” – Unknown
75. “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” ~ Muhammad Ali
76. “Good morning to the love of my life. Hope your day is bright, and you go a step closer to achieving your dreams.”
77. “When daughters have engaged dads, they benefit from that relationship for a lifetime.” – Kevin Leman
78. “There’s nothing wrong with living life to the fullest, but there is something wrong with dying before you’ve lived.”
79. So that’s the mermaid life which I have heard stories about
80. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.“ – Cassandra Clare
81. “Every birthday celebrates a life because every life is important.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
82. “Thanks for coming into my life and making me a better person. I am so blessed to have you in my life.”
83. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” — Sophocles
84. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
85. “From the very first time that I set my eyes on you, I knew deep within my heart that you were the right life partner for me. And how right I was! You constantly let my heart overflow with indescribable joy and happiness. Happy birthday, my dear wifey.”
86. He felt strange and vivid value in all the earth around him, in the grass under his feet; he felt the love of life in all living things.” ― G.K. Chesterton, The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare
87. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. —Jean Shinoda Bolen
88. Being with you every day is what I look forward to most in life. Your presence may soothe my nerves, but it is your love that soothes my soul. Happy birthday to my favorite person in the world!
89. “I know this is a really exhausting time in your life. Even if it doesn’t feel like it, you’re doing so well. I can’t imagine how I’d handle this situation, but I know that I wouldn’t be able to pull it off with the grace and strength that you display!”
90. Prayer pushes us through life's slumps, propels us over the humps, and pulls us out of the dumps. Prayer is the oomph we need to get the answers we seek. Max Lucado
91. “In life, you can easily trust someone, but once the trust is broken it’s very difficult to trust anyone again.” –Sushan Sharma
92. “Do you enjoy your life? Or are you so focused on the future that you're missing out on the present? So obsessed with what you don't have that you forget what you do have? Life is a gift. Deeply enjoy every moment you can. A good night's sleep. Laughter. Plant your feet on the ground and take it all in. Because what you're doing now will set the stage for your future.”
93. ‘For my mother in law, happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for inspiring me and being such a positive influence in my life.’
94. “There are so many things in life to make you happy. The sound of a child laughing, a rainbow, or a friend losing a ton of weight; and giving away their Lululemon pants that are too big for them now.”
95. “You were not born on earth to please anyone; you have to live life to express yourself, not to impress someone. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, and never lose yourself in search of other people’s acceptance and approval.” ― Roy T. Bennett
96. The Good News: You can make peace with your life and the hardships you may be facing at this moment, because God would never put something in your path that you can’t handle.
97. It’s all about the one who calms the storm. It’s your dancing partner, drinking buddy, lover, adventure buddy, stare at the stars, and talk about life, and best friend in one.”
98. “When life puts you in touchy situations. don’t say. ‘Why me?’ Just say. ‘Try me.'” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
99. If you're bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don't have enough goals. - Lou Holtz
100. “Here’s to a lifetime of golden sunsets spent together.”
101. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
102. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what you do in your life. You never stop needing your mom. — Kate Winslet
103. "A great attitude to have in life is to learn how to be prepared for the worst- but also know how to expect the best in life.” — Dylan J. Cameron
104. “Look at you! You now have one more year for every finger of your hand! I want you to put those five fingers together, punch, and put them in the air as you sing and dance today at your birthday party because it will be the best day of your life! I promise. Happy fifth birthday!”
105. “The life of a mother doubles after she bears a son. His upbringing becomes her top priority, and everything that her son do will always make her proud no matter what.”
106. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. – Rita Rudner
107. “People often talk about and criticize the life of others to forget the failures and the negations in their own lives!”
108. When life gives you lemons, put them in your cup holder and roll down the window.
109. “The years we have been married have been the most wonderful of my life. I am still in love with you and I want to apologize for the rude things I said.”
110. “I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.”
111. You are GOOD enough, SMART enough, BEAUTIFUL enough, and STRONG enough. Believe it and never let insecurity and society’s perception on how you should run your life change your attitude toward your own reflection and personality. – Kemmy Nola
112. “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
113. “What foolishness it is to desire more life, after one has tasted a bit of it and seen the world; for each day, after each endless day, piles up ever more misery into a mound. As for pleasures: once we have passed youth they vanish away, never again to be seen. Death is the end of all. Never to be born is the best thing. To have seen the daylight and be swept instantly back into dark oblivion comes second. ” ― Sophocles
114. “A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master …” Elizabeth Gilbert
115. A big part of who I am today is because of you. You continually inspire me to try harder, challenge me to be a better parent, and always love me unconditionally. Thank you for always bringing bliss into my life. Happy birthday!
116. “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
117. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
118. “The best thing to onto in life is each other” – Audrey Hepburn
119. “Dearest, I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. I don't think two people could have been happier 'til this terrible disease came. I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And you will I know. You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that – everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been. V.”
120. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” – Joan Rivers
121. “To sober up seems to many like making life “so serious,” as if seriousness precluded joy, warmth, spontaneity and fun. But there can be a delusional, blind quality to non-sober festivities. To have our eyes open soberly with all our senses and memory intact allows some of the most rewarding, soul-nourishing, and long-lasting pleasures possible.” ― Alexandra Katehakis, Mirror of Intimacy: Daily Reflections on Emotional and Erotic Intelligence
122. “I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.”
123. “As we go through the journey of life, we must remember that the impressions we leave behind will define who and what we are. They are just as individual as the paths we have chosen to walk. So leave good impressions wherever you go.” —Dave Hedges
124. “Every moment in life is unique. A kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever occur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.” – Stephen Nachmanovich
125. “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another.” John C. Maxwell
126. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”– Jean Shinoda Bolen
127. Dear name, you may not know it, but you are my favorite person on the planet. You make me feel like I can do anything, and there is no one else that I would rather be with than you. You’re the most important person in my life, and I want to spend every day with you. I love you more than anything else in the world. You’re my soulmate, and nothing could ever change that.
128. 42 You are a gift to us all. We will always encourage you and hope you fulfill all the exciting things you have yet to dream about. May those dreams take you far beyond two, into a lifetime of happiness and personal achievement. Happy second birthday!
129. “One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.”
130. “It wasn’t altogether a relaxing life. I didn’t exactly keep my finger on the panic button, but I put a lot of mileage on my running shoes.”
131. Here is to wish my lovely boy a delightful 14th birthday. I love the way you relate to life and everyone around you. Big thumbs up.
132. “The one true hurdle I’ve faced in life is that I have a broken belly.” — Elizabeth Banks
133. Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you. — Anonymous
134. How blessed it truly is, to stumble upon a soul that wants nothing but smiles and sunshine for you, for the rest of your life.”
135. On this day, a very special person was born that would change my life forever. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me. Happy birthday, son! I love you!
136. “Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.” – Marcus Aurelius
137. "I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” – Reese Witherspoon
138. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
139. “Your way of thinking affects your life very deeply. So think positive and be positive.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
140. I think self-love isn’t some destination you get to and you are then incapable of feeling those feelings, but a journey in which you adapt your experiences to make for a happier life. – Paloma Elsesser
141. “Thanks for understanding me, sister. I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Happy birthday!”
142. Spending a lifetime with you will never be enough for me. I wish I could spend countless lifetimes with you for infinity. Since I only have the one I plan on spending every waking moment being grateful that I am bathed in the love of such a superb man.
143. You know that feeling when you get to the very end of a jigsaw puzzle and can’t find the last piece? That’s what my life was like before I met you. I am so grateful you came along and made my life picture perfect. Happy birthday husband!
144. “Apparently, then, our lifelong nostalgia, our longing to be reunited with something in the universe from which we now feel cut off, to be on the inside of some door which we have always seen from the outside, is no mere neurotic fancy, but the truest index of our real situation.”
145. “He was supposed to be the first male love of your life you still search for him everywhere.”
146. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. — Tom Brokaw
147. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better. ” – Will Smith
148. “Daddy, you are my biggest support when life seems unfair, you are my greatest gift and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I miss your presence so much, father.” —Unknown
149. 69 Friends are the family you choose. You are the first person that made me realize that. So thankful life brought us together. Happy birthday!
150. “The beautiful light behind her smile makes her eyes glow with a love for life I’ve never experienced before. What true beauty is.” – Unknown
151. “Thank you, sister, for always standing by my side and offering me helpful advice. Thank you for helping me overcome some of the life’s greatest obstacles. You’re the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Happy birthday.”
152. “My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around a princess – my beautiful daughter. I love you.”
153. I felt a void, but when you came along, two hearts melted together, beating as one. You filled the void and gave me joy, complimenting me. My life is incomplete without you.
154. Every day, you give me one more reason to love you. Thanks for coming into my life, and I love you more than you know.
155. It takes a lifetime to find a person like you in this twisted world. I felt lucky right at the moment I met you. But having you as a best friend is way more than I expected. I wish you a happy friendship day!
156. “A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears.” – Melissa Harrison
157. All the moments that have brought you here have made you the wonderful person you are today. All the moments from here on will transform you into the unique [woman/man] you are destined to become. I hope that you have a happy 16th birthday to begin adulthood and a life fully and truly lived.
158. You have done so much for me throughout my life that there is no way I could ever repay you. I’m still going to try though. This year I found the best repayment, a grandchild! Happy birthday to my adoring mom and future grandma.
159. Aside from bringing me into this world and nurturing me, you always made sure I was well protected and provided for. I owe you more than I could ever give in a lifetime.
160. “The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth."
161. “Problems never stay long, they just put the signature in the experience book of your life and move away. Good Morning.”
162. Happy Birthday, brother, you're the one person I trust with my life.
163. Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to. – Madalyn Beck
164. “Be grateful. You only have this one life and it will be as beautiful as you make it”― Independent Zen
165. Overall, I'd say effective communication is like an engine oil that makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. Ian Tuhovsky
166. This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunset to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and love to complete your life.”
167. “Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.” —William Feather
168. “I wasn’t expecting you. … The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.” – "This Is Us"
169. “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short. and you’re too special.” – Ariana Grande
170. ”Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least. ” – Trent Shalton
171. “People come and go in and out of your life, but remember that it’s up to you to choose who is worth keeping and letting go. ” — Casper G. Smith
172. "Live each day as if your life had just begun.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
173. If I would love to be any other thing to you aside from being your mum, I would love to be your cheerleader, both at the lowest and at the highest points in your life. Cheers to being 14 my son. Happy birthday.
174. I wish you all the best and lovely things life has to offer. Good health, strength, favour, abundance, and increase are all yours, dear son. Happy Birthday.
175. I want nothing more than to be able to live the rest of my life by your side. Preferably, while being smothered by your love and affection. Happy birthday, darling!
176. On this day, a very special person was born that would change my life forever. I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love, ice cream, and laughs! Happy birthday!
177. I feel like I'm living life to the fullest when I'm on my jet ski.
178. “Patience is not the ability to wait. Waiting is a fact of life. Patience is the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” – Joyce Meyers
179. I love you because of who you are and I choose to love you as a brother in law. You helped shape my life and gave me someone that I can always look up to no matter how old we get.
180. Thank you for being the best partner and companion in my life. I can’t wait to have more adventures and memories with you. Happy birthday to my husband who I love with all of my heart!
181. “You only get one shot at life, one life to live, make the most out of it put as many smiles as you can on people’s faces, help as many people as you can, get you some paper. Live life, you and your folks.” – Young Dolph
182. Thanks be to God for this special day of my life.
183. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.” —Sophocles
184. It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have. ― Rhonda Byrne
185. First, you’re my friend, then you’re my lover. I’m forever grateful to you for making my life worth living. Happy friendship day, my love.
186. You are everything I could ever want in a sister: darling, giving, and loving. Thank you for filling my life with not only laughter but love as well. Happy birthday!
187. “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” –Lil’ Kim
188. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
189. Your love is so sweet that I can’t share it, for only my life, my heart demands it. But only through favour, I know I deserve it, and I want it every morning for my life depends on it.
190. “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.” - Avijeet Das
191. You must cry out if you want help. It is no use whatsoever to suffer in silence. Who will succour the drowning man if he does not clamour for his life?”— Kamala Markandaya
192. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.”
193. You have ruined my life! – Savannah
194. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” —Dwayne Johnson
195. You are the best partner anyone could hope for in life. I thought that the day I wed you was going to be the happiest day of my life, but I was so wrong. Every day since then has shown me that my capacity for happiness is unlimited when I am with you.
196. You may have lost things, persons in your life. But you can capture them in your memories forever.
197. “Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar, or a fool.” ― Carlos Ruiz Zafón
198. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love – true love.” ― Robert Fulghum
199. “I love you every waking moment of my life; I am over the moon to be your wife.”
200. “A son is love that lasts a lifetime. I will always love you, sweetheart. Happy birthday.”
201. “Happy birthday! Here’s to more life, love, and adventures with you to come!”
202. “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” – Thomas Jefferson
203. “It is not seen as insane when a fighter, under an attack that will inevitable lead to his death, chooses to take his own life first. In fact, this act has been encouraged for centuries, and is accepted even now as an honorable reason to do the deed. How is it any different when you are under attack by your own mind?”
204. “Our salvation is ‘external to ourselves’. I find no salvation in my life history, but only in the history of Jesus Christ. Only he who allows himself to be found in Jesus Christ, in his incarnation, his Cross, and his resurrection, is with God and God with him.”
205. Mom, some of my best memories in life include you: us talking, doing our hair, and cooking together. I am so lucky I had such an amazing mom to show me how to do things. Thank you for always taking the time to make my life extra special.
206. May you recover soon and be strong and healthy for the remaining days of your life. Good Luck with your surgery.
207. “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life — family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” ― Lil Kim
208. My son is my son till he has got him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. – Thomas Fuller
209. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
210. Even the best things in this life can fall apart as we are now.” – Anonymous
211. Seize every opportunity that today presents you to make a life better through your work. May today be your best day yet. Have a blissful morning!
212. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
213. ‘I’ll convey my feelings for you, today, tomorrow, and every day of my life. I’ve always loved you, and you’re my everything.’
214. The worst type of crying wasn’t the kind everyone could see–the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.” ― Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
215. The love and support you give me always astounds me. I can’t thank you enough for being such an extraordinary blessing in my life. Happy 30th birthday, sister!
216. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
217. “Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.” ― Bucky Sinister
218. “You have to be the architect of your own life. The biggest mistake you can make is let somebody else write your story. ” – Codie Sanchez
219. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” — Gilda Radner
220. “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
221. “No words can express the depth of her contentment as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breezes kiss her sun-bronzed skin, and she wanders… Could there ever be a greater destiny than to be born with a love for the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” — Suzy Toronto
222. Happy birthday dear son on this special day. We pray to God that he bless you with good health and happiness in life.
223. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” — George Saunders
224. Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life. — Wilfred Peterson
225. I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet.” — Jane Fonda
226. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” ~ Anonymous
227. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
228. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”― Shannon L. Alder
229. “When you move your focus from competition to contribution, life becomes a celebration. Never try to defeat people, just win their hearts.”
230. “A mom is a daughter’s ‘first’ friend. And, through life, becomes her best friend.” – Vicki Reece
231. “You always went out of your way to make everyone around you happy. You put smiles on a lot of faces throughout your life. I hope that smile remains on your face as you celebrate with the angels in Heaven. Happy heavenly birthday.”
232. “Over the years we may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that’s just what sisters do. We’ve also had deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring.”
233. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
234. “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.” – Ken Hudgins
235. “Each passing year, you continue to blossom even more. I hope your special day brings you all the happiness you deserve in life.”
236. You are where you are in life because of what you believe is possible for yourself.
237. Happy Birthday to the most beloved person in my life! Love you to the moon and back, and always! Lots of kisses for you, honey!
238. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
239. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
240. First love is important, but the Last love is very important because First love change nature and, the Last love changes life. So, Care your love.
241. “There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.”
242. Starting from the day I first saw you, I never thought there would be a time when we would become friends and start hanging out together. But I guess that’s what life is! Lots of love and prayers for you and your birthday.
243. What do people gain from lying? Besides losing: your respect, your dignity, your reputation, and those who love you. I guess those few minutes of satisfaction, smiling behind your lies, are soon well worth a lifetime of a regretful guilty conscience. - Amir Riveroll
244. ‘My sweet child, I have carried you for every second of your life, and now I will love you for every second of mine.’
245. “No more duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions. ” — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
246. Darling, I’ve been counting down to this day from your 20th birthday. I’m happy your 30th birthday is finally here. A new and fulfilling phase of your life has just begun, express it to the fullest!
247. “Being in recovery has given me everything of value that I have in my life. Integrity, honesty, fearlessness, faith, a relationship with God, and most of all, gratitude.”
248. “I decided instead of being embarrassed of my failed marriage and ashamed of being a single mother, I was going to own it. Being the best mother you can be and giving your kids the best life possible has nothing to do with your relationship status, and you don’t have to be happily married to have a ‘picture-perfect family.'” – Amanda Stanton
249. Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you about life.
250. Son, you are the light of my life and the most important thing to me. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of laughter and happiness! (and presents too)
251. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter. — Anita Diamant
252. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
253. “Being true to yourself means living in truth with each person in your life. It means refusing to say or do something that you don’t believe is right. Living in truth with other people means that you refuse to stay in any situation where you are unhappy with the behavior of another person. You refuse to tolerate it. You refuse to compromise.” – Brian Tracy
254. “Good morning, my love. You have made my life so much better and I want nothing more than for this to continue.” – Calin
255. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
256. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Dan Pearce
257. ‘’While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Angela Schwindt
258. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
259. She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
260. My sweet husband. I have no complaints about life with you. I imagine it just doesn’t get any better than this. Happy Birthday.
261. What do donkeys wish for on their birthday? A stable lifestyle.
262. “As you drive on the seas of your life, driven by the gentle breeze of your laughter, lower the sails of happiness and enjoy this wonderful journey. Happy 5th birthday, my little sailor.”
263. “Time is always a reminder for you to do good and good will be done unto you, do wrong, and get to hate life.”
264. “All you have to do in life is smile, look forward and ignore the bitch talking shit behind you.” – Unknown
265. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.”– Rashida Jones
266. May your nobility be forever. You shall live a life worth immortalizing. Happy birthday to my beloved husband.
267. “35 years old! May peace, love, and all your desires be written in this chapter of your life, but not the wrinkles.”
268. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
269. “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.” ~ Faraaz Kazi
270. “You are the life of our home; I don’t know what I would do without you. Each morning I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful woman as my wife. Good morning sweetheart.”
271. “Kindness trumps everything. Kind people are magnets for all of the good things in life.” – Tom Giaquinto
272. Everything I set out to do in this 37th year of my life shall be highly prosperous, amen.
273. A beautiful birthday to me, I do not take the life that has been given to me for granted.
274. “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”
275. “Having your first baby changes your life in ways that you can never even dream of.” – Unknown
276. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery — there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” — Rick Warren
277. My heart beats without direction, my eyes swell in waiting, and life loses its fun. You are the joy I need at all time. I love you so much, my queen.
278. “Having you in my life fills me with thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.” – Unknown
279. “It’s the greatest love affair of my life, with this baby. I’m a single mom, [but] his dad is amazing and in his life. I don’t feel alone. Babies attract love…They attract people who love them.” — Minnie Driver
280. If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life.
281. The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
282. “You are gradually moving from being a teenager into adulthood. I pray you to have the best days for the remaining part of your life as a teenager.”
283. “Why do you want to shut out of your life any uneasiness, any misery, any depression, since after all you don't know what work these conditions are doing inside you? Why do you want to persecute yourself with the question of where all this is coming from and where it is going? Since you know, after all, that you are in the midst of transitions and you wished for nothing so much as to change. If there is anything unhealthy in your reactions, just bear in mind that sickness is the means by which an organism frees itself from what is alien; so one must simply help it to be sick, to have its whole sickness and to break out with it, since that is the way it gets better.”
284. I remember when you were born and how happy I felt. Now, two years later, it seems that life has just gotten better. Happy birthday to my handsome grandson.
285. “By letting go of the things that have been in your life with a feeling of gratitude, you foster appreciation for, and a desire to take better care of, the things in your life. ” — Marie Kondo
286. Now it's the little moments that stop me in my tracks, because that's what life is all about. — Joanna Gaines
287. “You are the very best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you so very much for agreeing to be my woman. It has been an absolute pleasure having you in my life. Good morning beautiful!” – Calin
288. When I was little, I thought love was about red roses and expensive dinners…truth is, love is giving her half your fries when she said she wasn’t hungry. Love is waking up at 4 AM to her snoring and refraining from shoving her off the bed. It’s talking in accents just to make her laugh and trying to embarrass one another in public. It’s going on adventures and making fun of each other. It’s stupid fights and memorable makeup. Love isn’t pretty and romantic. Love is just stumbling through life with your best friend.”
289. “This message for you is not to wish you good morning. It conveys THANKS for being part of my life.”
290. You love the glitz and glamour. Little wonder you go for the most expensive things in life. Happy birthday, my precious boy. I got you covered.
291. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
292. Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
293. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
294. “Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ”
295. “People have a problem with me being different, but that propels me forward in life.”
296. I can be alone without being lonely. In fact, those times of solitude are necessary respite for a beleaguered soul, set upon by the pressures of life. I need to take whatever moments I can to just be still. ― Steve Goodier
297. “Birth and death were easy. It was life that was hard.”
298. 52 Happy birthday! We’ve been through thick and thin and everything in between, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re stuck with me for life, so here’s to many more years together. It’s time to celebrate you!
299. Birthdays may come and go, but husbands as fantastic as you are one in a million. You are a remarkable person, and I am so thankful I get to spend my life being surrounded by your grace and love.
300. “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Kitty Collins
301. Keep smiling, because life’s beautiful and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
302. “You have to accept the storms and the rainy days and the things in life that you sometimes don’t want to face.” ― Bai Ling
303. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
304. “How sad the rain must be. A lifetime spent falling.” – Jenim Dibie
305. “If loving you makes a slave of me, then I’ll spend my whole life in chains.”
306. “May today be the best birthday of your life, I give you my heart as the most precious gift I can give you and I promise I always will love you.” ― Auliq Ice
307. "To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.” – Mary Oliver
308. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
"309. In addition to addiction, I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder, which I had been self-medicating with drugs and alcohol. I was prescribed an antidepressant to treat my depression appropriately. After leaving detox, I threw myself into recovery. I took the antidepressant religiously. I went to outpatient rehab and immediately started going to 12-step meetings. I became willing to do whatever it took to not pick up a drink. Part of my recovery included writing a memoir, Girl Walks Out of a Bar, about my struggles and journey in sobriety.
Still, as a lawyer, I feared telling anyone at work about my struggle or even my recovery because of the stigma surrounding addiction and mental health disorders. However, when my memoir was coming out, I had to come clean at work. I was thrilled by the understanding and compassion I received. The process of telling people made me realize that these issues touch everyone, whether it’s through their own experience or those of family or friends. Now I advocate publicly for smashing the stigma I once feared. Today, sobriety has given me a life beyond my wildest dreams, and I could not be more grateful.” —Lisa Smith, 51, sober for 13 years"
310. “He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”
311. “If you do not appreciate every day of your life, who said that the days and years will be an asset for the future?” Sunday Adelaja
312. Those who have shown us, love, brought us joy, and made us laugh, have given us the lasting gifts of a beautiful life – and blessed our memories forever. Our Sincere Sympathy.
313. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a great Sunday!
314. “Give yourself permission to take time to breathe, to live life, to give, to love, to reflect, to be present, and to just be.”
315. “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” — Marge Kennedy
316. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.” — Mindy Kaling, Actress
317. “A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres… no matter what life throws at her.” — Author Unknown
318. 47 I’m so thankful to have a friend in my life who understands me the way you do. Wishing you a happy birthday filled with love and laughter.
319. “The best days are ahead. I am alive today and can’t wait for one of the best birthdays of my life.” – Unknown
320. The Good News: It's not just God who grants peace. You can bring more peace into your life by helping others. It's a win-win for everyone.
321. “I chose sober because I wanted a better life. I stay sober because I got one’ – Unknown
322. “You were given this life. because you are strong enough to live it.” – Robin Sharma
323. I think self-love isn’t some destination you get to and you are then incapable of feeling those feelings, but a journey in which you adapt your experiences to make for a happier life. – Paloma Elsesser
324. I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him. - Anonymous
325. No matter what direction you take in life, I will always send you the best of wishes. I hope that this year your birthday is filled with everything you could possibly want. Happy birthday, son!
326. “May all the beautiful things on earth be yours! I am so glad that I have met you and plan to live with you for the rest of my life. Thank you, my dear love.”
327. “Thank you for brightening up my life and inspiring me to move mountains. I have no idea what I would have done without your love and support, dear brother.”
328. “The only thing that’s permanent in life is change. People come and go, but memories last forever. ” – Unknown
329. “In this life we will never truly be apart, for we grew to the same beat of our Mother’s heart.” ~Daphne Fandrich
330. “Betrayal is one of the worst experiences you never wanted to in your life.”
331. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ – Muhammad Ali
332. The day you came into this world was the day I was blessed with a bundle of happiness and joy. You have brought more tenderness and purpose into my life than I ever thought possible.
333. The more friends you have in life, the more enjoyable your life becomes. So, make more friends, take care of them and live a happy life. Wishing you a Happy Friendship Day!
334. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Unknown
335. “You are the best gift I have ever received, and it is time to celebrate another year of your life, my sweet little brother!”
336. I hope that you will always be a part of my life. Happy birthday my love!
337. Love the life you live; Live the life you love.
338. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
339. The most important distinction anyone can ever make in their life is between who they are as an individual and their connection with others.
340. Don't be too squeamish or timid about your actions. All life is an experiment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
341. “You know, I’d rather spend a moment holding you in my arm than a lifetime being with someone else. You are the reason I wake up each and every morning.”
342. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.
343. "Good morning, sunshine! I am blessed to have you in my life.”
344. Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness, experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of survival by fifty percent.” – Shasta Nelson
345. "I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.” – J.K. Rowling
346. To the best son in the world, happy birthday! You make me proud every day and I can’t wait to see all the great things you will do in your life. I love you!
347. Sweet Jesus, it’s my prayer that your immeasurable love will shine in my life and guide my path for as long as I live on this earth.
348. The principal advantage of the non-parental lifestyle is that on Christmas Eve you need not be struck dumb by the three most terrifying words that the government allows to be printed on any product: Some assembly required. - John Leo
349. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
350. Birthdays are a time for reflection. Think about all the memories we have made over the years and all the things we have yet to do. I hope your birthday is everything you have ever wanted! You have played such a supporting role in my life and I love you for that. Happy Birthday!
351. Only XX years 'til you can get that mid-life crisis car!
352. “When being in a toxic relationship in life at times you may have to step outside yourself, to see yourself, so you can find yourself and love yourself again.” — Angel Moreira
353. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
354. Mom, I may not have been given a choice when it comes to having you as my mom, but I choose to love you eternally. You are a phenomenal person who has brought so much laughter and love into my life. Thank you, and happy birthday Mom!
355. “There are some things I imagined and dreamt of, but I couldn’t achieve. I hope you will fulfill some of these dreams. Happy 5th birthday, my son, may God lead you through life.”
356. “Thank you, sister, for always standing by my side and offering me helpful advice. Thank you for helping me overcome some of the life’s greatest obstacles. You’re the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Happy birthday.”
357. “There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself. or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known. or everyone you have ever loved. for the sake of something greater.
358. “Our path may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.” – Marian Sandmaier
359. ‘There are many wonderful moments in life, but nothing compares to becoming a mama.’
360. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
361. A hot tub is a perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
362. Sacrificing its own life for the country requires a lot of courage, but doing something good for the country only requires a will. Happy Independence Day!
363. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” — Daniel Wallace
364. “Just knowing you are going to meet your little baby, the love of your life, make all the waiting, all the worry, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.”
365. “Happy birthday to a sister-in-law who is the darling of the family, the apple of her mother’s eye, the queen of her husband’s heart and the spark of her brother’s life. Last but not the least, you are my favorite too.”
366. “The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.” – Lord Byron
367. The masculine perspective is you have to understand that life is war. It’s a war for the female you want. It’s a war for the car you want. It’s a war for the money you want. It’s a war for status. Masculine life is war.” – Andrew Tate
368. “Why spend your life working on defense when no defense can be made truly impenetrable? Take the offensive – learn the vulnerabilities of the world around you and be the change you wish to see rather than living in constant fear of what may happen to you instead.” – A.J. Darkholme
369. Love of my life, You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and I’m looking forward to a life where I will wake up next to you, not needing to imagine you, because you will be sleeping right there next to me.
370. Don’t pay them haters no mind, you can be what you like. Tryna leave this in the past grinding for a new life.
371. 44. “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.” – Anne Fletcher
372. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
373. If you make your internal life a priority, then everything else you need on the outside will be given to you and it will be extremely clear what the next step is.
374. It’s 35 o’clock. Happy birthday, angel. I wish you a life full of treasurable peace, inexplicable joy and many more other goodies.
375. Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” –Robert Lynd
376. “Happy birthday to an amazing sister who has brought more laughter, joy, and love to my life than she could ever possibly know.”
377. “Each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world.” — Unknown
378. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” — Lisa Weed
379. One day you will find that pairing soul. It will be a feeling beyond your imagination. You just can’t help but adore them. You will feel your whole heart melt for this person. This beautiful soul will bring joy, laughter, calmness, and so much inspiration, that you will finally see hope in front of you. For once, you can actually say, I am in love. I can see a future with this person. I can share my life with this person. Maybe this one is not a lesson. Maybe this one is what they call a soulmate.”
380. “The secret to life is to put yourself in the right lighting. For some. it’s a Broadway spotlight; for others. a lamplit desk.”
381. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” ~Roger Caras
382. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” — Holly Madison
383. “Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much. You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts, worrying about your pathway to the future, but all there will ever be is what's happening here, and the decisions we make in this moment, which are based in either love or fear.”
384. ‘It is a blessing to find the new meaning of life, but meeting you has made my life. I feel so lucky to be with you.’
385. Happy 60th birthday. Let’s celebrate another year of your amazing life.
386. “When you think of the privilege of being alive, you will understand that there is more to life than just waking up and sleeping. Enjoy the blessings of today.”
387. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”
388. I forgive people, but that doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them. I forgive for me, so I can let go and move on with my life
389. “Sounds to me like someone’s trapped inside life’s most complicated shape: a love triangle. Second place of course is the ‘I just walked in on my mother-in-law changing into her swimsuit’ dodecahedron.” -Ted Lasso
390. “Relationship with a narcissist in a nutshell: You will go from being the perfect love of their life, to nothing you do is ever good enough. You will give your everything and they will take it all and give you less and less in return. You will end up depleted, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and probably financially, and then get blamed for it.” ~ Bree Bonchay
391. “If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you.” ~ Tessa Bailey
392. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
393. Without rain, there would be no life in this world. – Unknown
394. Because your family’s life is our top priority always
395. Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
396. "True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.”
397. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
398. Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it!
399. “We have shared so many magical moments of our life. We laughed and cried together and made smiles out of frowns. Wishing you a Happy Birthday, my big sis.”
400. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.
401. “I would give ten years off the beginning of my life to see, only once, Tyrannosaurus rex come rearing up from the elms of Central Park…We can never have enough of nature.” — Edward Abbey
402. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” —Joseph Campbell"
403. “Like a protective barrier. I had erected walls in my mind and mannerisms. There. at that moment. I felt the need to tear them down. to reveal my true self. As if my life would not have meaning unless I unleashed my true self on the world.”
404. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you. I currently live the life I wanted and prayed for because you are in my world. I love you, my angel.
405. My dearest [Mom/Dad], I really lucked out getting you as a parent. Thank you for helping me live my very best life, I’m eternally grateful. Happy birthday!
406. Jet skiing is the best because you can go really fast inspiring people who are important in my life.
407. I am so attached to you now that only death can separate us from each other—every moment, I find myself thinking about you. You have become the reason for my smile, the meaning of my life, and the inspiration for tomorrow.
408. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” —Garrison Keillor
409. “In life, we loved you dearly, in death we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill.” – Unknown
410. ‘You are the reason for my happiness, the center of my life, and the whole of my heart. You are my everything, dear.’
411. "Start making positive changes today and you will see results in your life.”
412. Being with you makes me feel that I can overcome any obstacle coming in my life. Good Morning my love!!
413. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
414. “The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood.”
415. “Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. Give thanks for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself.” – Tecumseh Shawnee Chief
416. Love of my life, You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and I’m looking forward to a life where I will wake up next to you, not needing to imagine you, because you will be sleeping right there next to me.
417. “After finding hardly any meaning in life and absolutely no plausible reason for their existence, some dinosaurs danced on the verdant grasslands while hoping for an asteroid to arrive.” – Rajesh
418. “Low self esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
419. “To celebrate the birth of a new life, is to appreciate the miraculous work of the creator.”
420. I hope you are always surrounded by happy, peaceful, and joyful things in life. I never want you to feel any pain or sadness so if you are struggling just turn to me, and I will envelop you in my love.
421. “You would be very surprised with how much positive changes that you could make in your life if you could make it your top priority to mind your own business. ” ― Edmond Mbiaka
422. “To love someone is– to be with him in his rough times; be the panacea for his life, and lead him to those magnificent moments, which you always dreamed to cherish with him. Love has a mystical power to heal every scar on the soul.” ― Ritu Chowdhary, Scars on my Soul
423. One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes.
424. “You have enriched my life, dear Mom, and made me who I am today. I miss you so much, particularly today on your birthday. With all the angels, I want you to enjoy your birthday in heaven. I love you a lot.”
425. You are my shelter in a tsunami of life problems, you are my home and my love. Good morning beautiful.
426. “Independence of taking their own life decisions is biggest gift that we can give to our children”
427. “If you can change your mind. you can change your life.” – William James
428. With ferocity filled with tenderness, you have captured my soul and every bit of me, making me feel like the only man in the world. Life without you is like living without a backbone system. Your raft of love and kindness has held me afloat and will keep on lighting our path. I promise to never leave you.
429. “Love is not what’s in the veins, but it’s in the heart. My daughter and I may not be related by blood, but I love her with all my heart. And life’s been better ever since I had her. I love my stepdaughter so much.”
430. “Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.” ~ Janet Evanovich
431. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” — Unknown
432. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
433. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
434. “All the mistakes I ever made in my life were when I wanted to say No, and said Yes.” ~ Moss Hart
435. “Every sunrise is a new beginning and an ending. Let the morning be a new beginning and the start of a better relationship, and a new ending to your bad memories. It’s an opportunity for you to enjoy life, breathe freely, think, and to love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.”
436. “It was a portion of my own self-analysis, my reaction to my father’s death—that is to say, to the most important event, the most poignant loss of a man’s life.” – Sigmund Freud
437. “At every moment of your life, I was there for you, and I would not miss this birthday, my beloved little sister.”
438. When I first met you, I didn’t know that I was meeting one of the most positive and encouraging people ever. When I started dating you, I hadn’t yet realized that I’d met the person that I’d want to spend the rest of my life with. When I married you, I knew our life together was going to be magnificent. I am so proud to call you my husband. With love and all my devotion, [your name].
439. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
440. Jeep, freedom, the great outdoors, the super simple things in life.
441. “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.” – Jennifer Elisabeth
442. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess DianaSave
443. “Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” — Alice Walker
444. I’m leaving behind all the fake people in my life and yes I know who you are.
445. Happy womb escape, King father. Being your offspring is such an honour. And I wish you all the best in life. I wish also that you live more than a centenary. Enjoy your day, dad.
446. “I was so thrilled when I learned that you’re almost done with chemotherapy. I know this is a scary time in your life, but I’d love to support you in any way possible during the rest of the treatment! You’re one of the strongest women, and I know you’ve got it covered. But I’d still be honored to help out if you’d let me. Would you be okay with me praying for you?”
447. You are the king of my life and the father of my children. Thank you for being the rock of our family.
448. “My hope is that in these last moments he’ll show me the vulnerable and tender underbelly of his self. but this isn’t happening. yet. and I’m a fool to think that it will. This is the way it has gone from the beginning: every time we get close to something meaningful. serious. or delicate. he tells a joke. There is a never a yes or no. what do you think. here. according to me. is the meaning of life.”
449. “Doubt discovers difficulties which it never solves; believe is the word which speaks life.” – Unknown
450. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
451. “If one were truly aware of the value of human life, to waste it blithely on distractions and the pursuit of vulgar ambitions would be the height of confusion.” ― DilgoKhyentse Rinpoche
452. Thanks for loving me regardless of my shortcomings. Thanks for always being around and supporting all our dreams. All my life, I never experienced a love greater than yours. You will always be missed and loved. Rest with the angels.
453. "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs
454. “Do you know how you tell real love? It’s when someone else’s interest trumps your own. I like to put it that way: trumps your own. Love of somebody else—of family, of your kids—becomes the most important, most worthwhile thing in your life. It’s what you foster and protect.” –Brad Pitt
455. “Today, I want to thank you for all the special things you do in my sister’s life. Thank you so much.”
456. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” —Jackie Chan.RD.COM
457. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
458. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” — Taylor Hanson
459. Always appreciate and feel gratitude for things around us, then the love for life will come to us.
460. When my children remember their childhood, I want only for them to remember that their mother gave it her all. She worried too much, she failed at times and she did not always get it right.. but she tried her hardest to teach them about kindness, love, compassion, and honesty. Even if she had to learn it from her own mistakes she loved them enough to keep going, even when things seemed hopeless, even when life knocked her down. I want them to remember me as the woman who always got back up.”
461. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
462. “When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dishtowel.” — Dan Pearce
463. “To live the life of your dreams, focus on yourself and your goals.” – Nitin Namdeo
464. “The day you came into my life, I knew what my purpose was. To love and protect with everything I have.”
465. “Don’t blink, life goes faster than you think.” – ”Don’t Blink”, Kenny Chesney
466. “Pregnancy is really hard. After all you’re trying to grow a whole other person inside of you which isn’t easy. Yet, one of the hardest parts is actually realizing your life is about to change in a huge way but not knowing exactly how.” — Unknown
467. A negative mind will never give a positive life.
468. And I felt like my heart had been so thoroughly and irreparably broken that there could be no real joy again. That at best there might eventually be a little contentment. Everyone wanted me to get help and rejoin life, pick up the pieces and move on. And I tried to, I wanted to. But I just had to lie in the mud with my arms wrapped around myself, eyes closed, grieving. Until I didn’t have to anymore. – Anne Lamott
469. With you, I now perfectly understand why this day is special. Thank you for coming into my life, you have made me understand the meaning of true love.
470. When you came into my life, I left all my past behind me. I just love this newly found love that makes me feel like a baby again, my sugar I adore you so much.
471. “The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.” —Niccolò Machiavelli
472. “Stop saying, ‘We’re pregnant.’ You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila,” -Mila Kunis
473. The most difficult task in life is, removing someone from your heart.
474. “In your own life, it’s important to know how spectacular you are.” – Steve Maraboli
475. Today is a special day because it’s my son’s birthday! I feel so grateful to have you in my life. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Sending you my unending love!
476. I think about you when I go to bed and when I get up. Thanks for sweetening up my life.
477. “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” — Dr. Seuss
478. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
479. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
480. You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go. –C.C Aurel
481. “Trees never have the same leaves in their lifetime. In like manner, people need to come and go in our lives when their time is up to give space for new people who will teach us new life lessons we need to grow and reach new heights in life.”
482. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life.” – Brené Brown
483. “I hope your birthday is as meaningful to you as you are to me. You are such an important part of my life, and I want you to know that I truly treasure you. Happy birthday!”
484. “You are such a strong, smart, and sassy woman. I value your opinion now just as much as when we were kids. You are everything I aspire to be in life. Happy birthday!”
485. “Best wishes on your day, Good Lookin’! I am so lucky to have you be a part of my life. You are what every man should be: kind, loving, hard-working, and smart. Let’s celebrate!”
486. “We’ve got seen them work day and night time, summers and winters…. We’ve got seen them give their finest in opposition to all the percentages…. Allow us to take inspiration from them to face the hardest challenges of life…. Wishing you a really Happy Worldwide Workers’ Day.”
487. The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen and the memories you’ve made along the way.
488. If you are brave like the lion, then you can survive any difficulty of life.
489. Sister, you are the rainbow of my life. I wish you a happy birthday.
490. Improvement in the important areas of your life can and should be an ongoing journey. – Mark Sanborn
491. Take a deep breath. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
492. “Without water, our planet would be one of the billions of lifeless rocks floating endlessly in the vastness of the inky-black void.”
493. “Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.”
494. “I am so glad my path has crossed yours. You have such a sweet soul, and you have been a true blessing to my life. I love you, and I will count down the days until we are together.”
495. “Silence fertilizes the deep place where personality grows. A life with a peaceful center can weather all storms.”
496. It's the truth, Em. You do save me. I would still be lost if you hadn't come into my life, and I thank God everyday that you gave me another chance to show you how much my soul cries out for you. There will never be anyone else for me in the world. - Author: Katie Ashley
497. You have changed my life in ways too numerous to count, but all of them have been for the better. You make me want to be a better wife because you are a fantastic husband. I hope your birthday is half as remarkable as you are.
498. Use this time as a harbinger to conquer your fears. There is no need for them to be massive, and they may appear to others as mundane as well. It is incredibly addictive and can lead to a better quality of life to feel good about making progress.
499. A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.” – Dave Matthews Band
500. “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.” — Tim Howard
501. “In life, people come and go. So, don’t waste your time holding onto people who have let you go. ”
502. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” ― Albert Camus
503. “The most important thing is that you stay you throughout the roller coaster of life and as outside forces try to push you in all kinds of different directions.”
504. “Everyone remembers the remark of the old man at the point of death, that his life had been full of troubles— most of which had never happened.” ~ Winston Churchill
505. “You and I were made for each other, we are a perfect fit. I love you as I could never love anyone. Thanks for coming into my life!”
506. "Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – J.K. Rowling
507. Drinking too much can have a lot of negative effects on your life, harming your mental and physical health, your relationships with others, your financial stability, and your self-esteem, says Keith Heinzerling, MD, an internist and addiction medicine specialist at the Pacific Neuroscience Institute and the medical director of the UCLA Center for Behavioral and Addiction Medicine.
508. “I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
509. “Life is so short, and love is so big. Too big for life! That’s why, when you love someone, they’d better know it. You’d better tell them. Love is meant for that, love is not meant to be hidden.” ― C. Joy Bell C.
510. As you grow older, I have many hopes for you. I hope that you always have an endless supply of unconditional love and support. I hope that you block out negative people and do whatever you want with your life. I hope you take risks and get back up after failures. Be strong. Have grit. Be you. Wishing you the best sweet 16th birthday there ever was.
511. “There is always a lesson of a lifetime to learn in every betrayal. ” – Edmond Mbiaka
512. “Happy Birthday, my baby brother! You came as literal sunshine in my boring life and made every moment fun for us!”
513. “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence. Happy birthday my darling.”
514. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” — Anita Diamant
515. I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure, but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.
516. “I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.”- Serena Williams
517. She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
518. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” — Sandra Chami Kassis
519. I want nothing more than to be able to live the rest of my life by your side. Preferably, while being smothered by your love and affection. Happy birthday, darling!
520. “The thing that’s nice bout unplanned pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby of joy of life.”
521. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
522. “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.” ― John O’Donohue
523. “There are more important things to focus on in life than how you look.”
524. “For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all new born.” – Alice Freeman Palmer
525. “Be yourself and try to make all the things possible in your life that are leading towards a satisfied you.” ― Adam Green
526. ‘Your arrival in my life was a life changer. I thank you for coming into my life and creating a new beautiful world for me.’
527. When we were children we fought, when we were teens we argued, and as adults, we have heated discussions. Hey, at this rate when we’re old we’ll have no fire left! Just kidding. There’s nothing I love more than the passion you bring into my life.
528. ‘It is not until you change your identity to match your life blueprint that you will understand why everything in the past never worked.’ – Shannon L. Adler
529. ‘Wishing you a happy birthday Mom! Thank you for being that one special person in my life that I can always count on!’
530. “Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy.” ― Joel Brown
531. […] “Nobody else has touched my heart in quite the way you have. I’m blessed to have you in my life. Although we are far away, I want you to have a wonderful […]
532. I am lonely and lifeless without you in my life.
533. Love is not something that you can express in words. Love is something that is represented by actions and felt with the heart. I don’t know how much loved I make you feel but trust me, dear, you are the most precious thing in my life. I love you!
534. “God wanted to create a life so he did.”
535. Love yourself, life will be fine and happy. Life is beautiful live it to the full, Love is abundance share it with your friends. Vanessa Nanthakumaran, Poems
536. "We have one life and we should cherish it and make it the best we can.”
537. “To change your life, change something you do daily.” ― Robert Celner
538. “Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
539. “My love for you is deeper than the ocean. It runs deeper each passing second. If I was to choose a life partner again I would choose you over and over again. I love you! I’m so lucky to have found you.”
540. “Thanks for being my gym buddy for life.”
541. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
542. “Good morning to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. You are the light of my life, and you fill my heart with happiness.”
543. “Don’t lie to me. Just don’t. It makes you look ridiculous and makes me feel like a fool for staying in your life.” – Unknown
544. “Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.” – Unknown
545. I’m wishing you a new beginning and a fresh start in life. Happy birthday to you, my king.
546. There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life. There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that mine. O traveller, if you are in search of that, don’t look outside, look inside yourself and seek that.
547. “Everyone needs a father figure in their life, and I’m so lucky that I have you! You’re not just my father. You’re my hero, and I look up to you in everything.”
548. “A daughter needs her father to be involved in her life at every stage that includes father-daughter bonding in shopping malls.”
549. “I wake up every morning and thank the good Lord for bringing you into my life. Jerry Maguire said it best ‘you complete me’. Happy birthday, my beautiful wife. I love you always and forever.”
550. “There’s an old Hindu saying that goes, ‘In the first 30 years of your life, you make your habits. For the last 30 years of your life, your habits make you.’ Come help me celebrate mine.”― Walter Isaacson
551. When we commit to action, to actually doing something rather than feeling trapped by events, the stress in our life becomes manageable. –Greg Anderson
552. There were many times when I was an inconvenience in your life, but you have never made me feel that way. Thanks for always making me feel loved and cherished, Mom. You are an incredible woman who deserves the best that life can offer.
553. Wherever you go, you shall be honoured. Your enemies shall never prevail over you. May you enjoy a victorious life. Happy birth anniversary, dear husband.
554. Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life. -John Wooden
555. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” — Muhammad Ali
556. Every single day since you were born, you’ve added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, daughter!
557. 18 Happy birthday, Sister. Having you in my life has been a blessing in more ways than I can count. Thank you for being so wonderful.
558. My life is blessed because you are in it. I asked the Heavens for a beautiful love of my own and you appeared.
559. “You are not my stepdaughter. You ARE my daughter, who was born before I even met you. And I promise to love you forever and give you support in life.”
560. “In our life, we may have connected with many friends. But you and I, we both are connecting towards a soulful manner.” Wishing you a very happy birthday my best friend!
561. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra Chami Kassis
562. ‘Having you for mother in law has been such a blessing in my life. You deserve an amazing day filled with all the people who love you. Happy Mother’s Day!’
563. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” ~ Muhammad Ali
564. “Your smile is my life, your voice is my motivation, and your love is my everything. I love you, sweetheart. Good morning gorgeous, I love you. I want to spend my full life with you.”
565. “Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.”
566. Happy birthday to the greatest girl in the world! I hope all your wishes come true today and the rest of your life!
567. Hi sweetie, in a world full of people, I chose you. In a crowd of faces, I see only yours. The day we met was like a dream come true, and ever since that day, I have loved you more than ever. You are my everything, my one and only soul mate, best friend, and the love of my life. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you. I love you more than words can say, more than life itself! You are the one for me, and that’s all that matters to me.
568. “One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion.” — Simone De Beauvoir
569. Thanks be to God for this special day of my life.
570. “It’s TUESDAY! And since it's CHOOSEDAY: choose to smile, choose to be happy, choose to love, choose to bless, choose to be a blessing, choose to be humble, choose to be patient, choose to be kind… And above all Choose God to guide your life. HAPPY TUESDAY!” – Unknown
571. “Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime,” Alicia Machado
572. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”—Rita Rudner
573. As you celebrate your thirty-fifth with your kids and your wife, take a moment to be thankful for getting such a lovely life. Happy birthday.
574. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”– Henry David Thoreau