1. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
2. Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.
3. Study hard and never give up on your dreams. Your hard work will surely pay off someday.
4. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi.
5. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
6. “Successful mindsets are those focused on solutions; not problems.”
7. The only way to excel in life is to study more than the others and practice more than they do.
8. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself is, I’m possible.”
9. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
10. “I can, therefore I am.”
11. Don't just study to pass the exams; study to gain knowledge that will help you succeed in life.
12. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — Arthur Ashe, tennis player
13. “Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.”
14. “Do what is right, not what is easy.”
15. Personal growth as a scholar
16. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”
17. Do or do not. There is no try.
18. She dreams more often than she sleeps.
19. The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited. Study with passion.
20. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better.”
21. “If people knew how hard I had worked to get my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful.”
22. Knowledge is power, but only if you apply it. So study hard and use your knowledge to make a difference.
23. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
24. Your twenties are the defining decade
25. Don't let a bad day or a bad grade define you. Keep studying and keep improving.
26. “Trust and start walking. We are not alone in the dark, our path will unfold as we move!”
27. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
28. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.“
29. “Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world.”
30. “It’s the job that never starts that takes the longest to finish.”
31. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” –Zig Ziglar
32. A goal without studying is just a wish. Make your goals a reality by studying hard.
33. Nothing is impossible
34. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
35. Education is the passport to the future, and studying is the key to unlocking that passport.
36. “A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.”
37. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.”
38. “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.”
39. You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.
40. “Do what is right, not what is easy.
41. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
42. Make your dreams happen.
43. Open doors are only yours to enter
44. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
45. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
46. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” —Chinese proverb
47. Don’t wait. Life goes faster than you think.
48. “When we are no longer able to change a situation we are challenged to change ourselves.”
49. Pick yourself up – like Batman
50. Failure is not fatal, nor is success final
51. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” – Malcolm X.
52. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
53. Don't be normal
54. “How can you move onto the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one?”
55. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction” – George Lorimer.
56. Take pride in your studies, as they are a reflection of your dedication and work ethic.
57. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. — Babe Ruth, former professional baseball player
58. There are no shortcuts to success. It takes hard work and a lot of studying.
59. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence then is not an act but a habit.”
60. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”
61. “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
62. “If we wait for the moment when everything is absolutely ready, we shall never begin.”
63. Just keep swimming
64. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
65. Find an enemy
66. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. — Steve Jobs, co-Founder of Apple Inc.
67. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
68. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”
69. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller
70. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.”
71. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
72. Don’t quit yet!
73. Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.
74. “Fear is the brain’s way of saying that there is something important for you to overcome.”
75. The more you study, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you grow.
76. “The secret of a successful life is to find out what’s one’s destiny to do and then do it.”
77. Your ability to succeed is directly proportional to your willingness to study and learn.
78. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed through hard work and studying.
79. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”
80. Success is a journey, not a destination. Study hard and enjoy the journey.
81. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going” – Sam Levenson.
82. “Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.”
83. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” — A.A Milne
84. Courage + work = success
85. “Follow your fear.” —Tina Fey
86. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
87. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
88. Remember, the future belongs to those who prepare for it today. Stay motivated to study and prepare for your future.
89. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
90. Study like there's no tomorrow because if you keep putting off your studies for tomorrow, you'll probably be too late.
91. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you are going to go to bed with satisfaction!”
92. “You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start in order to become great.”
93. “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
94. “Successful people form habits; they don’t break them.”
95. “You may delay, but time will not.”
96. A little progress each day adds up to big results. Keep studying and keep pushing forward.
97. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.”
98. “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.”
99. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.”
100. Habit is what keeps you moving forward
101. “Work as hard as you can and then be happy in the knowledge you couldn’t have done any more.”
102. “I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.”
103. “If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.”
104. “The pain you feel today is the strength you’ll feel tomorrow.”
105. Anything is possible
106. “You will never know true genius Until You Push The Boundaries Of Knowledge.”
107. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.”
108. Don't be vanilla
109. “Teachers open the door but you must enter by yourself!”
110. If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.
111. Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
112. “You miss 100% of shots you don’t take.”
113. Success is not easy, but it's achievable if you have the determination to study hard.
114. Learn to rest, not quit
115. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
116. “Work hard now, enjoy later.”
117. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.“
118. The pain of studying is temporary, but the joy of knowledge is forever.
119. Make studying a habit, and success will become a natural outcome.
120. “Remembering you are going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”
121. Believe you can
122. “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”
123. You are smarter than you think
124. “Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.”
125. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
126. Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
127. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
128. “Don’t let the fear of failure be greater than the excitement of success.”
129. Make the excitement of winning greater than the fear of losing
130. The expert in anything was once a beginner. Study hard and never give up.
131. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
132. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed, and let your studying reflect that.
133. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
134. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” —Plutarch
135. The only way to guarantee success is to study every day, no matter how hard it may seem.
136. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction.”
137. I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
138. Success is not just about hard work, it's also about smart study.
139. “Once you start down the dark path- forever will it dominate your destiny.
140. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at them.”
141. Your willingness determines the hight of your achievements
142. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
143. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
144. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”- Benjamin Franklin
145. You can predict your future if you create it
146. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
147. “You have to be odd to be no.1.” — Dr. Seuss
148. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
149. Don't study to impress others, study to impress yourself.
150. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”
151. I deserve to be happy.
152. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
153. Study not for the sake of passing exams, but for gaining knowledge that will help you in your future endeavors.
154. “If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
155. “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.”
156. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
157. Study smart, not just hard. It's not about how long you study but how well you understand and retain the information.
158. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. — Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX
159. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
160. “FEAR – Forget Everything And Run… or… Face Everything And Rise. It’s your choice.”
161. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” —Dr. Seuss
162. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.”
163. “A strong foundation leads to successful future endeavours.”
164. Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.
165. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do that for you.”
166. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” — Beverly Stills
167. Success is not a destination, it's a journey that requires continuous learning and studying.
168. “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.”
169. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
170. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra effort you put into your studying.
171. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
172. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
173. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
174. “Doing things properly in the first place is the best way to be more productive later. You simply have less to do.”
175. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
176. “The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there.”
177. “Your biggest risk isn’t failing, it’s getting too comfortable.” —Drew Houston
178. “More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.”
179. The more you study, the more you know. The more you know, the more you grow.
180. You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
181. “One of the most common causes of failure is quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
182. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
183. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally; it comes from what you do consistently.”
184. “To overcome fear, you must go through it, not around it.”
185. Don't let temporary distractions keep you from achieving your long-term goals.
186. “The only way to gain success, is by persistently trying until something works out.”
187. “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
188. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
189. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
190. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
191. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you”.
192. Studying is not a punishment, it's an opportunity to achieve greatness.
193. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want” – Ken Poirot.
194. Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter.
195. “The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.” —James Yorke
196. If writing an exam is not your strong point
197. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
198. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
199. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
200. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” —Gail Devers
201. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little ‘extra’.”
202. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
203. Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
204. “80% percent of success is showing up.”
205. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.”
206. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill.
207. On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire. — Larry D. Turner
208. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
209. “Most of the things you worry about never even happen.”
210. Anything worth having has no shortcuts
211. “Worrying is silly. It’s like wandering around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.”
212. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” — Jennifer Dukes Lee
213. “A perfect method for adding drama to life is to wait until the deadline looms large” – Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby.
214. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
215. May my heart be brave, my mind fierce, and my spirit free.
216. “You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great.
217. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
218. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
219. Expect problems and crush them
220. Without labor, nothing prospers. — Sophocles
221. “The more you learn, the more you earn.”
222. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”. – Robert Collier
223. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
224. The more you learn, the more you earn.
225. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
226. Take complete responsibility
227. “You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start in order be great!”
228. “You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” —George Clooney
229. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” —Beverly Stills
230. You don’t have to be great to start
231. “There’s no substitute for hard work.”
232. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
233. “All of us don’t have equal talents. But all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
234. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. — Charles R. Swindoll, author and educator
235. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
236. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.”
237. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.
238. Back to School: Tips for New Session 2023-24
239. “We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.”
240. The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action. — Alexander Graham Bell
241. Invest in your mind. Study hard and it will pay dividends for the rest of your life.
242. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” –Albert Einstein
243. “Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up is for you alone to decide.”
244. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John Wooden
245. Learning is a continuous process, so don't ever stop studying.
246. You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
247. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are” – Theodore Roosevelt.
248. Mediocre - meh
249. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
250. “Success is the Progressive Realisation of a worthy goal.”
251. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”
252. “Ultimately, I wanted to be proud of my final results and not leave anything left in the tank,” she says.
253. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
254. It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. — Albert Einstein, physicist
255. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.”
256. “You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.”
257. “The expert in anything was once a beginner — Helen Hayes.”
258. “Success is the sum of all efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
259. Remove your doubts
260. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
261. “Make sure your own worst enemy doesn’t live between your two ears.”
262. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
263. “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.”
264. “Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.” —Swedish Proverb
265. “And why do we fall, Bruce? So we learn to pick ourselves up.”
266. Don't study for success, study for growth and knowledge, success will follow.
267. Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself!
268. Learn while they party to live like they dream
269. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
270. “You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough.”
271. Studying is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back.
272. Martin Luther King
273. “Motivation is what sets you in motion; habit is what keeps you going” – Jim Ryun.
274. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” – Robert Collier.
275. Your future is created by what you do today, so make sure you study with purpose.
276. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
277. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
278. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
279. “Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that, you have to start” – Martin Luther King.
280. Keep studying, keep learning, keep growing. The journey to success never ends.
281. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.”
282. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
283. Succeed on purpose
284. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.”
285. “The best research for doing good is to do it.”
286. Success is the result of your commitment to excellence and your dedication to studying.
287. “I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care.” —Lou Holtz
288. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going” – Beverly Sills.
289. “The harder I work, the luckier I get.”
290. No-one’s born with it…
291. “The Expert in everything was once a beginner.”
292. Literally – do your homework! Genius lies within
293. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X
294. Success is not about luck. It's about hard work, dedication, and a lot of studying.
295. “What we truly need to do is often what we most feel like avoiding.”
296. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.”
297. “The distance between dreams and reality is called action.”
298. “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.”
299. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” — Elon Musk
300. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
301. “Sometimes I needed physical reminders to stay motivated,” she says.
302. “My biggest word could be summed up in one word, and that’s procrastination.”
303. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.”
304. “How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.”
305. “Self-beliefs and hard work will always earn you success.”
306. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.”
307. Education is a privilege
308. The greatest investment you can make is in yourself. Start by investing time in studying.
309. Failure is an opportunity to try again (better)
310. “By perseverance, the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
311. It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
312. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
313. Love what you are learning to do
314. “Don’t study because you have too—study because you want too!”
315. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’.”
316. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
317. “When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”
318. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
319. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. — Zig Ziglar, author, and motivational speaker
320. Every moment spent studying is an investment in your future.
321. Chase your dreams with all your might, but don't forget to study along the way.
322. “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”
323. “Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.”
324. “You never know what you can do until you try” – William Cobbett.
325. “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.”
326. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
327. “My advice is never do tomorrow what you can do today.”
328. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
329. I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday. — Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the U.S.
330. Don't let your fear of failure hold you back. Use it as motivation to study harder and achieve your goals.
331. You can, and you should
332. The pain of studying is temporary, but the knowledge and skills you gain will last a lifetime.
333. “Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.” —Seth Godin
334. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it
335. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
336. “No profit grows where is no pleasure ta’en. In brief, sir, study what you most affect.” – William Shakespeare”
337. “The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started” – Dawson Trotman.
338. Don't study to earn, study to learn and let success follow you.
339. “If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.”– Michelangelo
340. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X
341. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently” – Henry Ford.
342. The pain of studying is temporary, but the pride of success is forever.
343. If you want to be successful in life, you need to study hard and work smart.
344. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day, you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
345. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
346. The best way to predict your future is to create it. Study hard, dream big, and make it happen.
347. “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – Marva Collins
348. “Success isn’t always about greatness; it’s about consistency.”
349. If you want to achieve greatness, you must be willing to put in the time and effort to study.
350. The only thing standing between you and your goals is the willingness to study and work hard.
351. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
352. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
353. Studying is not a burden, it's a privilege. Not everyone has the opportunity to learn and grow.
354. Show up and do your best
355. “If you cannot do great things, do little things in a great way.”
356. You’re never too young to dream big.
357. Study hard, because education is the passport to the future.
358. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you!
359. “I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.”
360. Your study habits determine your success. Make them count.
361. No one can take away your knowledge
362. “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read”- Mark Twain.
363. “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before difficulties appear and obstacles vanish.”
364. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.”
365. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” —Elon Musk
366. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
367. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
368. Studying is not a choice, it's a responsibility. Take responsibility for your education and your future.
369. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
370. Make each day a little better than before
371. Success is not just about getting good grades, it's about the skills and knowledge you gain through studying.
372. “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
373. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
374. “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.”
375. Some see a weed, some see a wish.
376. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
377. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it from you.”
378. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
379. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
380. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
381. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
382. “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
383. “If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun!“
384. “No one can judge your journey better than yourself; never let anyone come between your learning path.”
385. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”
386. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” —Jennifer Dukes Lee
387. “When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.”
388. “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” – Stephen Hawking
389. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
390. Set realistic study goals, and work towards achieving them one step at a time.
391. “Life has two rules. 1. Never quit. 2. Never forget the first one.”
392. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.”
393. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
394. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”
395. “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci.
396. I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.
397. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard and succeed on purpose.”
398. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive” – Kenneth Goldsmith.
399. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – William Faulkner
400. “There are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going.”
401. “Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask.” – Albus Dumbledore ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’
402. The best way to predict your future is to create it, and studying is the first step towards that.
403. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
404. Consistency is key
405. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” —R. Collier
406. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
407. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do”. – John Wooden
408. Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. — F. Scott Fitzgerald, author
409. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
410. Good luck on your exam!
411. “The expert in everything was once a beginner”.
412. Accomplish something
413. Stay consistent in your studying
414. The distance between dreams and reality is called action.
415. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
416. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
417. “Be stronger than your excuses.”
418. “All happiness depends on courage and work.”
419. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.” —Les Brown
420. The only limit to your success is the amount of effort you put into studying and learning.
421. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
422. Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.
423. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
424. Swag < Gas
425. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
426. “To change your life, you must first change your day.”
427. Success is often a direct result of failure
428. “I gave myself permission to make mistakes. I wouldn’t ever give myself permission not to try.”
429. “Be the spark everyone needs to brighten up their day.”
430. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” – Richard Branson
431. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
432. Believe you can, and you are halfway there.
433. “Inhale the future. Exhale the past.”
434. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
435. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” —Thomas Edison
436. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
437. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
438. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
439. “Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.”
440. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new. Keep studying and expanding your knowledge.
441. “When you believe in yourself, anything is possible. Wishing you the best of luck on your exam!”
442. “It always seems impossible until it’s done”.
443. Study hard and stay focused. Dreams don't work unless you do.
444. Out of luck?
445. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
446. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
447. Time waits for no one
448. “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” —Minor Myers Jur
449. Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations. — Dr. Mae Jemison, first Black female astronaut
450. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
451. Studying is the key to unlocking the golden door of success.
452. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
453. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
454. ‘The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.’ Nelson Mandela
455. Don't wait for opportunities, create them. Study hard and be ready when they come.
456. “Be the Boss- like Beyoncé”
457. “Hit this exam harder than you have ever before.”
458. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” —Helen Keller
459. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to people who go and get them.”
460. “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right.”
461. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.”
462. You can fail at anything
463. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
464. “The person you will be in 5 years is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.”
465. “All things are possible for those who believe.”
466. Trust your abilities
467. The expert in everything was once a beginner.
468. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese proverb
469. Every time you study, you're investing in yourself and your future success.
470. “What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”
471. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. — Walter Elliot, British politician
472. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
473. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
474. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. — Robert Collier, author
475. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” —Albus Dumbledore
476. “Ninety-nine percent of failure comes from people who have the habit of making excuses.”
477. “Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things hardest.”
478. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
479. Studying is not a chore, it's an opportunity to unlock your full potential.
480. It will be worth it in the end
481. “Successful people are not gifted. They just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
482. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”
483. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” —Ken Blanchard
484. “Procrastination is the thief of time.”
485. “Don’t wish it was easier; wish you’re better.”
486. “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.”
487. “The goal is to die with memories not dreams.”
488. “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.”
489. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” —Vincent van Gogh
490. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
491. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” — Mason Cooley
492. Make your dreams a reality
493. “Someone else is happy with less than what you have.”
494. Make good decisions
495. “Great things never come from comfort zones.”
496. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard” – Tim Notke.
497. You are who you're around
498. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”
499. You don’t need to be a perfect student. Just do your best for now.
500. “You have three choices: give up, give in or give it everything you have got.”
501. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. — Coco Chanel, fashion designer
502. “Life is never made unbearable by circumstance, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.”
503. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.”
504. The road to success is never easy, but it's always worth it. Keep studying, working hard, and pursuing your goals.
505. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”
506. “Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.”
507. Be the boss – like Beyoncé
508. Studying may be difficult, but it will be worth it in the end.
509. “Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it.”
510. Your shoes don't matter
511. Today’s studying plants the seeds for tomorrow’s exam success
512. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.”
513. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” —Helen Hayes
514. “The best way to predict your future is to create it. “
515. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
516. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
517. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” —Mason Cooley
518. “A system is only as effective as your level of commitment to it.”
519. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
520. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.”
521. “If you can believe it, your mind can achieve it.”
522. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
523. Stand tall, no matter what happened yesterday
524. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
525. “Reminding myself of my long-term goals and getting excited for the future helped a lot,” says Emily.
526. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.”
527. Things take time, so just be patient.
528. Live for the experience of today
529. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.
530. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and studying.
531. “Education costs money; But then, so does ignorance.”
532. “Never let anyone bring you down. You gotta keep going.”
533. Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
534. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
535. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
536. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.”
537. You have power
538. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
539. “Learning is the only thing mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets!”
540. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” —Ralph Marston
541. Go get it!
542. “It’s going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it.”
543. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.
544. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
545. Build your own solution
546. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
547. Invest in your mind by investing time in studying.
548. “In life you make the small decisions with your head and the big decisions with your heart.” —Omid Kordgstani
549. Don't give up
550. The things that are possible beyond the safety of your comfort zone
551. Strive for progress, not perfection.
552. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
553. “When the student is ready, the master appears.” —Buddhist Proverb
554. Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
555. “Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.”
556. Great companies are built in the office, with hard work put in by a team. — Emily Chang
557. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” — BB King
558. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
559. A successful tomorrow belongs to those who prepare today
560. “There is no substitute for hard work.”
561. “Everything’s always ending. But everything’s always beginning, too.”
562. Studying is all about having the right attitude
563. Don’t give in
564. “Limitations only live in our minds. But if we use our imagination, our possibilities become limitless.”
565. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.”
566. The greatest investment you can make is in yourself. Keep studying, learning, and growing.
567. Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind.
568. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
569. “There is something in yourself that’s greater than all obstacles.”
570. “We learn something every day, and lots of times it’s that what we learned the day before was wrong.”
571. “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci
572. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling.”
573. The key to success is not to study harder, but to study smarter.
574. “Winners will fail over and over again until they succeed.”
575. “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.”
576. “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill” – Christopher Parker.
577. Success is not achieved overnight. It is a result of consistent studying and hard work.
578. “Imagination… is the elixir of life, the seed of greatness.” —Melowpark College
579. “Education costs money but then so does ignorance.”
580. “I don’t regret the things I have done. I regret what I didn’t when I had the chance.”
581. “The thing about motivated people chasing their dream is they look crazy to lazy people.”
582. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
583. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” —Anatole France
584. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
585. Don't let failure discourage you, let it motivate you to study harder and smarter.
586. Hard work begets luck
587. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there” – Ed Cole.
588. The key to success is not just working hard, but also studying smart.
589. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
590. “Failure doesn’t mean the game is over; it means to try again with experience.”
591. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams and study hard to achieve them.
592. I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish.
593. Studying is a form of investment in yourself, and it pays the best interest.
594. Don't wait for opportunities, create them through hard work and dedicated studying.
595. “Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
596. Fail enthusiastically – like Churchill
597. “Do not grumble about what has been accomplished; put your shoulder to the wheel and don’t be afraid of hard work!”
598. “It’s not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
599. “Success isn’t owned; it’s leased–and rent is due every day.”
600. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
601. “Every morning, you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.”