500 Inspirational Nature Quotes: The Beautiful Outdoors
1. What if instead of thinking about the shopping season or summer vacation, we lived in the moment? We might shift our entire perspective. We live in a world that lives on cliffhangers and previews of next week’s episode. What if we lived in the moment and counted our time as precious instead of counting down to the season finale?
2. Throughout the year, you’ll find the color to be beautiful if you just look. The next step is finding the beauty in rain and wind and snow. All the beautiful moods that nature shows can be beautiful and refreshing if we are open to their receipt.
3. Percy Bysshe Shelley waits for spring.
4. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. —William Shakespeare
5. Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known. —Carl Sagan
6. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. —Gary Snyder
7. Camus loves the Fall.
8. God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought, disease, avalanches, and a thousand tempests and floods. But he cannot save them from fools. John Muir
9. The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea. Vladimir Nabokov
10. Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do. —Michel de Montaigne
11. Nature is often seen as something we can escape to when life is hard. The reality is that the nature that surrounds us is far more meaningful and far more valuable than the money that we chase and obsess over. If we appreciated nature the way we love money, we might just make the world a bit more peaceful… and beautiful.