800 Inspiring One Step At A Time Quotes To Keep You Motivated
1. “One day at a time, one step at a time. Do what you can, do your best. Let God handle the rest.” — Michelle Jones
2. Instead, a helpful approach is to take things step-by-step and focus on making good decisions today. This way, you can achieve many small wins. Over time, these small wins build up into larger gains. Think about the positive things that you can accomplish today. Adopting this mindset can also be beneficial to those with loved ones in recovery. Once your loved one stops using drugs and alcohol, you may expect them to simply “get better” overnight. However, recovery is a process. Bearing the weight of others’ expectations can actually be counterproductive to one’s recovery. If your parent, significant other, daughter or son struggles with addiction and you want to support their recovery, rather than adding additional pressure, help keep your loved one focused on the present and provide positive reinforcement by recognizing what they have accomplished thus far.
3. Don’t let an addiction control your life any longer. It’s time to stick up to the monster within and seek help getting sober. Print out some of these recovery sayings or recovery quotes, and place them somewhere you can easily see them from. Words can be motivation on getting clean. Speak to one of our counselors to get more information on various treatment options. Take each day one step at a time, and you’ll be sober before you know it.
4. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
5. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.
6. "Peace is a journey of a thousand miles, and it must be taken one step at a time.” — President Lyndon B. Johnson
7. Take each day one step at a time, and eventually, you’ll get to where you want to be!
8. Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg
9. "The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
10. “Sometimes you will think you can’t take it another day. But if you hang in there, one step at a time, you will be able to accomplish more than you ever imagined.” – Taya Kyle
11. “…trust in what you know. be patient with yourself. and take things one step at a time.” — Melissa Steginus
12. “I know it’s easy to wonder why this is happening to you. I don’t know why either. But I’m honored to be able to support you in this difficult, challenging journey toward wellness. No matter how long it takes, I’m here for you. I look forward to watching you get well, one step at a time.”
13. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”— Ruth Bader Ginsburg