400 Best Play Dumb Quotes: Be Smart, Act Stupid
1. “I’m not dumb, I just play dumb to protect myself.” ― Toli Persona
2. “The trick to playing dumb is appearing as if you don’t know anything, while still knowing everything.”
3. We all want to be smart, but we must first act dumb in order to play smart.
4. Dumb is smart and smart is dumb. Act dumb and play smart, you’ll win every time.
5. “Playing dumb is easy. You just act like everyone else.”
6. “Playing dumb is not about being dumb. It’s about being smart enough to appear dumb.”
7. I always said you have to be really smart or really dumb to play this game well. I just don't know where I fit in. - Author: Beth Daniel
8. Dumb is a verb. Dumb people do dumb things. Play smart, not dumb. Act dumb, play smart.
9. Act dumb play smart. Nothing is more important than acting dumb, playing smart and never taking yourself too seriously.
10. When you act dumb, play smart. When you’re playing smart, act dumb. Either way, they won’t know what hit them.
11. “There’s no better defense than playing stupid.”
12. “It may be easier to play dumb, but being smart gets you further in life.”
13. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
14. Don’t be afraid to act dumb. Just play smart. The more you act dumb the smarter you get.
15. To be successful, you must act dumb and play smart. To be smart, you must play dumb.
16. Acting in general you just feel kind of stupid doing it anyway, but when you're pretending to be rolling around and dodging a foot or riding an ant, you're having to really do it seriously and there's nothing there. You've got