700 Positive Attitude Quotes: Improve Your Outlook On Life
1. If you face the sun, you’ll never see your shadow.
2. “Always pay taxes. But never pay attention to negativity.”― Mac Duke The Strategist
3. How do I annihilate my enemies? I make them my friends.
4. “Life is your seesaw. You may not stay balanced long, but you can aim for a high after every low.” — Sanita Belgrave
5. Be obsessed with your own potential.
6. It was global warming that made me this hot.
7. “A positive attitude is a person's passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller
8. Love brings a can-do attitude, and that's what drives me this day. David DeNotaris
9. “The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you'll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between.” — John Maxwell
10. The reason there’s no space for worries in my head is because it’s full of naughty thoughts.
11. “Your attitude determines your altitude.” – Anonymous
12. Life is too short to wear dull and boring outfits.
13. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
14. . . . when you're talking to yourself, stop having a 'can't do' attitude and start having a 'can do' attitude. Even if you know that something is not going to go as well as you want it to, change the way you talk to yourself. Alex Altman, Skyrocket Your Self-Esteem
15. Your mind also plays a very powerful role in your productivity, since it forms attitudes and these attitudes can eventually turn into action or inaction. Timo Kiander, Work Smarter Not Harder