750 Inspirational Proud Of Your Sobriety Quotes (2023)
1. “You kicked ass and took names this past year by staying sober. Wow, 7 years is amazing! I am so proud of you and your success. Keep reaching for the stars. I love you very much.”
2. “I know these past few months have been challenging, but you are so strong and have handled yourself with so much grace through it all. I’m thankful for you and your sobriety and I am so proud of you and the progress you have made in such a short amount of time. I love you tons.”
3. “This card is for my amazing husband, an amazing father, and my best friend. I couldn’t be more proud of you for being such a strong man and giving your demons a big F U! I can’t curse since this is also from the kids. We love you! Happy 4 years sober, babe.
4. “I wanted to express how truly proud I am of you and your journey toward health and sobriety. Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey. I’m so excited to watch you grow. Sending love, light and never ending support.”
5. “I’m proud of you” is a powerful statement and reminder of how far they’ve come. Most, if not all, recovering addicts have days where they want to throw in the metaphorical towel and give up the race, but your support can keep them going. Acknowledge their commitment to their sobriety in your card in the best way you can.
6. “Congrats on one month of sobriety! We are so proud of you for making healthy choices and we hope you are feeling really good! The boys are very happy for their aunt and we super miss you. We promise to always be here for you. We love you unconditionally and hope we are all reunited soon.” (16
7. “Happy Anniversary! We’re all so proud of you and are so happy to be celebrating another year of your sobriety. Thanks for taking the hard steps to keep you and all of us in a happier loving place. We love you! Cheers to another year.”
8. “Thank you so much for sharing the news of your one year sobriety anniversary with me! I am so proud of you and happy for you! What an accomplishment! I love you times infinity and am here for you always.”
9. “I wish you knew how proud we are of you for your sobriety and for the person you are working hard to become! You are the strongest person we know!”
10. “As we approach your 8 months of sobriety… just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am! I believe in you and can’t wait to do more life with you. I love you!” (33