500 Best Quotes About Change: Help To Live An Inspired Life
1. “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” — Arnold Bennett
2. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
3. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” ― Malala Yousafzai
4. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
5. Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.
6. “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Buckminster Fuller
7. The power to change your life lies in the simplest of steps
8. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
9. “No one can tell what goes on in between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side. Or you don't.” ― Stephen King, The Stand
10. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” ― Madonna
11. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
12. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” -Johnny Cash
13. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” ― Mother Teresa
14. Change is inevitable. Change for the better is a full-time job.
15. “How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank
16. “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
17. You must welcome change as the rule, but not as your ruler.
18. “Change, like healing, takes time.” ― Veronica Roth, Allegiant
19. If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. — John A. Simone, Sr.
20. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
21. “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.” ― Walter Mosley
22. “Life is about change. Sometimes it’s painful. Sometimes it’s beautiful. But most of the time, it’s both.” — Lana Lang
23. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
24. Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
25. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.