1. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”- J.M. Power
2. “True, the sun and the wind inspire. But the rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in the dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” -Cynthia Barnett
3. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
4. “The way to make your dreams come true is to start believing in them.” – Helen Barry
5. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” – Richard Bach
6. “Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you.”
7. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
8. Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true. – Lindsey Vonn
9. If a small-town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.
10. True friends don't come with conditions. - Aaron Lauritsen
11. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true. ” – Will Smith
12. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
13. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention. - Steve Maraboli
14. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
15. It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old; they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams. —Gabriel García Márquez
16. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
17. My first childhood dream came true finally, I have my own brand new car.
18. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
19. D. Salinger
20. ...while we idly dally, dream, or think - our golden opportunity goes by. E. V. Hill, Today
21. “The say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” – Sleeping Beauty
22. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
23. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
24. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
25. It’s your birthday! Put on a smile and be happy because today is the day that you were brought into this world. You are one year closer to your dreams coming true!
26. My story, I feel like it’s amazing, because it shows people no matter where you come from, no matter what your lifestyle is, your dreams could still come true if you believe in yourself and push hard to do what you want to do. – Shanice Williams
27. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for. Good night.”
28. Keep true to the dreams of your youth. – Friedrich Schiller
29. Pretty sure my dream job would be karma delivery person
30. If you can dream it, you can do it.
31. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting” – Paulo Coelho
32. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
33. Good morning to my queen. You are my dream, which came true, I haven’t met a more cute, intelligent, romantic, sweet, understanding and kind girl than you, I still cannot understand why I deserve such happiness, but I thank God every day for you.
34. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s bound to come true
35. We must never stop dreaming. Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body. - Paulo Coelho
36. “If you want to make your dreams come true. the first thing you have to do is wake up.” –J.M. Power
37. “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.” –William James
38. Do Not Pray For An Easy Life, Pray For The Strength To Endure A Difficult One.
39. “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
40. “I never really thought that I was going to be good or not, I just wanted to make my dream come true.” – Lionel Messi
41. “To dream of success is to set a goal of where you want to be; to wake up, take action, and achieve it is what true success is all about.”
42. “Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am with you. Good night.”
43. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.” – Unknown
44. I dream my painting and I paint my dream. - Vincent Willem van Gogh
45. On this special day, all I wish for you is that your dreams come true! I hope your birthday is filled with lots of happiness and love! Spoil yourself today, you deserve it!
46. “Allow your dreams to lead you rather than allowing your problems to push you.” – Okorote Emmanuel
47. “The word ‘courage,’ one of my favorite words, the root or the etymology of that word is ‘cour,’ which means heart. I think true courage is actually following your heart and not getting or succumbing to what other people’s definition of what your life should be. Live your life.”
48. “I had a mission. I had to make my dream come true. If I didn’t, what was I proving to my son?” — Taraji P. Henson, actress
49. “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.” –Jimmy Spithill
50. “The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well my dear you gave it your best. Tomorrow comes, oh so soon, close your eyes and awake before noon.” – Catherine Pulsifer
51. “Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” –Ken Keyes Jr.
52. May My Heart Be Brave, My Mind Fierce, And My Spirit Free.
53. Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen. It's hard work that creates change. —Shonda Rhimes
54. “I could walk through fire if it meant making my dreams come true. That is the gift being bipolar gave me. It blessed me with a lofty imagination, an iron will, and an unbreakable belief in the impossible.” — AJ Mendez
55. “True friends are at peace with your dreams even if they disagree with your methods. Their priority is to make sure you know you can count on them.” — Unknown
56. “The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.” Lailah Gifty Akita
57. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
58. Birthday candles are like wishes, so make sure to blow them all out so that all of your dreams come true. Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
59. “Success isn’t something given, it’s something earned. So go out there, work hard, and make your dreams come true.” — Anonymous
60. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
61. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” –Elisabeth Kbler-Ross
62. “The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed; the thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, whose charms were broken if revealed.” ― Charlotte Bronte
63. “True, the sun and the wind inspire. But the rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in the dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” – Cynthia Barnett
64. “Life is about trusting your gut. staying true to who you are and going after your dreams-not living someone else’s life by settling for their goals.” – Brooke Elliott
65. Wishing my sweet prince a happy birthday today, I hope all his dreams come true. You are the best son anyone could ask for!
66. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney - The best dream quotes, inspirational quotes and motivational quotes of all times
67. “The important thing is to dare to dream big, then take action to make it come true.” – Joe Girard
68. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” ~ Buddha
69. “Dream big dreams, commit to you true passion, and you will learn to fly.” ~ Vadim Kotelnikov
70. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
71. “Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams.” – Israelmore Ayivor
72. “Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” –Tina Fey
73. “All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the wrong doing. The only crime is pride.” – Sophocles
74. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
75. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will Smith
76. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
77. “A leader isn’t someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others so that they may have the strength to stand on their own.” –Beth Revis
78. “We can have peace if we let go of wanting to change the past and wanting to control the future.” –Lester Levinson
79. “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
80. Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true.”
81. “A good night sleep will help to make all your dreams come true when daylight returns”
82. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” — Napoleon Hill
83. Good Morning Quotes – “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.”
84. Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
85. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
86. Any dream is possible, if you have courage. - Walt Disney
87. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
88. Each day is a new chance to live out your dreams and go for your goals in life don’t waste it.
89. Learning is what we do throughout our lives, in school and out of school. Earning is what we do to provide for the people we love and make our financial life goals come true. Yearning is what wishing and working for our dreams.
90. “My childhood dream is going to come true today, I am finally buying a new car for my family.”
91. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. – Phillip Sweet
92. “Dreams do come to true Jerry, I got to sing Cher songs with Michelle Beadle.” — Al Dukes
93. “Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Now I’m eating tacos. Follow your dreams.”
94. “The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters.”
95. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”
96. “—Corpus Domini nostri. Could it be? He knelt there sinless and timid: and he would hold upon his tongue the host and God would enter his purified body.—In vitam eternam. Amen. Another life! A life of grace and virtue and happiness! It was true. It was not a dream from which he would wake. The past was past.—Corpus Domini nostri. The ciborium had come to him.”
97. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” ― Abdul Kalam
98. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
99. To dream of success is to set a goal of where you want to be; to wake up, take action, and achieve it is what true success is all about. - Idowu Koyenikan
100. Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
101. All our dreams can come true–if we have the courage to pursue them. Happy Sunday!
102. “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
103. Birthdays are a special time to celebrate another year of life. I am so grateful for each day I get to spend with you. My wish for you is that all of your dreams come true. Happy Birthday!
104. “If you want your dreams to come true, it is important that you believe this is the kind of world not only where that can happen but where it is in the process of happening for you this very moment.” – Bill Tharp
105. “Always be dedicated to your work and success will follow you, as this is the only way that makes your dream come true.” – Amara Abid
106. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith
107. “Now everyone dreams of a love faithful and true, but you and I know what this world can do. So let’s make our steps clear so the other may see. And I’ll wait for you…should I fall behind wait for me. ” —Bruce Springsteen, musician, “If I Should Fall Behind”
108. When You Face Difficult Times, Know That Challenges Are Not Sent To Destroy You. They’re Sent To Promote, Increase And Strengthen You.
109. “Every morning my love for you keeps growing. You are my dream come true. Good morning dear.”
110. I have not slept for fear I would wake to find all this a dream. — Ever After
111. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale"
112. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
113. It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
114. “Keep true to the dreams of your youth.” – Friedrich Schiller
115. Make plans for your new goals. And press towards achieving the goals with all your strength. - Lailah Gifty Akita
116. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” Richard Bach
117. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” – Josh Hutcherson
118. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
119. “If you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
120. It’s kind of funny how that happened. When I was a child, I had a dream of one day becoming very influential and being in the entertainment world. I really wanted badly for that to happen, and in the last couple of years, my manager told me I was nominated for the group of the Most Influential Vietnamese-American Individuals in the world, along with generals and ambassadors and surgeons. It’s an honor. It’s mind-boggling. I’m a college dropout; I’m a high school failure, someone who came from a homeless background, but I understand the American pop culture and doing comedy from my heart led me to be in the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C. – Dat Phan
121. “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.”
122. You are my dream come true and I am so grateful to be able to live my life with you. I hope your day exceeds your expectations, and I can’t wait to see you later.
123. An office is a place to live life to the fullest, to the max. An office is a place where dreams come true.
124. “I am thinking of you tonight, pleasant dreams my love”
125. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. - Napoleon Hill
126. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
127. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” — Richard Bach
128. You deserve to see your dreams come true. Congratulations!
129. You would play house, you would fake vacuum. Fake vacuum with your friends, that was awesome. It’s great because when I see my wife vacuum now I’m like, ‘She is living her childhood dream.’ – Nate Bargatze
130. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” – Joseph Atser
131. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."— Walt Disney, founder of Walt Disney World
132. "All our dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
133. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
134. “The amount of opportunities and experiences just waiting for you are almost limitless. Every dream you have and wonderful desires can come true.” — Zak Khan, Break Out
135. "Take your dreams seriously.” — Author Unknown
136. I think dreams can come true, but not necessarily like fairy-tales. It’s not always so perfect like that. – Patrick Dempsey
137. “Living the dream is simply a form of living out your passion, of making that passion gradually, through persistence and effort, a central part of your life.” ~ Urijah Faber
138. “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” –William Jennings Bryan
139. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” ~ Tom Bradley
140. “A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.” – Greg S. Reid
141. “Whatever the mind…can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
142. “Stories have tangents; they open up and become different things. You can still have a structure. but you should leave room to dream. If you stay true to your ideas. filmmaking becomes an inside-out. honest kind of process. And if it’s an honest thing for you. there’s a chance that people will feel that. even if it’s abstract.” ~ David Lynch. Stay true quotes honest
143. Dreams don't work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them. - Roy T. Bennett
144. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” ~ Joseph Atser
145. “Be optimistic when going through adversity. Adversity is necessary to identify your dream.”
146. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ” – Walt Disney
147. “You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It Come True. You, Will, Have To Work For It, However.”― Richard Bach
148. “My troubles are all over, and I am at home; and often before I am quite awake, I fancy I am still in the orchard at Birtwick, standing with my friends under the apple trees.”
149. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –George Eliot
150. “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you never even knew you had.” Alice Sebold
151. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
152. “Today’s realities are yesterday’s dreams come true.” ~ Invajy
153. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
154. “Every morning comes with this promise — give the wings of effort to your dreams and your life will be full of bliss.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
155. “Despite what we’ve been taught, we don’t have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true.” – Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander
156. “Remember, God never gives you a dream or a wish without also giving you the power to make your dream or wish come true.” – Timothy McGaffin II
157. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
158. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C.S Lewis
159. Keep On Dreaming Even If It Breaks Your Heart.
160. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
161. “It’s not enough to wish, dream, hope. Even children know this. We must set sail into the sea of uncertainty. We must meet fear face-to-face. We must take our dreams as maps for a greater journey. Dreams, to come true, need a good story. So go live one.” – Vironika Tugaleva
162. What is your focus this Tuesday? Is it on where you are today or is it on where you want to be. Take action to live your dreams, even it is only a little bit each day, your dreams can come true.
163. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
164. “The quality of your life is directly related to the authenticity of the dreams you choose to follow.”
165. “There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts and then acting on them.” –Wayne Dyer
166. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
167. “Motivation is the fuel that drives you towards your goals. It comes from desire, and from a vision of your ideal future. It is the emotional energy that pushes you along your journey to actualizing your dreams.” – James Adler
168. “The impossible becomes possible if only your mind believes it.”
169. We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming—well, that's like saying you can never change your fate. —Amy Tan.RD.COM
170. Martin Luther King had a dream, but he also worked hard to make his dream come true, you have to do the same. -Sonya Parker
171. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike
172. “While intent is the seed of manifestation, action is the water that nourishes the seed. Your actions must reflect your goals in order to achieve true success.”
173. “Despite what we’ve been taught, we don’t have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true.” — Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It
174. Happy birthday to the most special person in my life! I hope all your dreams come true only if I can be there to support you along the way!
175. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.” ~ Leon Suenens
176. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
177. Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had. - Alice Sebold
178. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” ~ Muhammad Ali
179. On your birthday, take time to reflect on all you have accomplished in your short time on this earth. You have already made such a positive impact on your family and friends. Mom is wishing a birthday filled with all of your dreams coming true!
180. “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy
181. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
182. “Only do what your heart tells you.”
183. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” ~ Wim Wenders
184. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.” – Unknown
185. “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” –John C. Maxwell
186. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” Joseph Atser
187. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
188. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
189. “Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.” – Unknown
190. “It doesn’t matter that your dream came true if you spent your whole life sleeping.” – Jerry Zucker
191. “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
192. “Everyone wants to belong, or be a part of something bigger than themselves, but it’s important to follow your heart and be true to yourself in the process.”
193. “The invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
194. I thank God for the brother that you are, for being there for my sister, for loving me and my children. Thank you for trusting us with your heart, and even when we may not have deserved it. You are a man unlike any other, wishing you all that you dream of. Happy Fathers Day Brother!
195. “Since I spent the complete night dreaming of you, I notion it became simplest suitable to message you this morning and wake you up.”
196. “You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.” — Bob Marley
197. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. - Louisa May Alcott
198. “Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.”– Tony Hsieh
199. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
200. “Dear brother-in-law, I only wish that God gives you the strength to fight for your dreams.”
201. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
202. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” ~ Joel Osteen
204. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.”
205. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.”
206. Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else’s dreams? – Tim Burton
207. I Am A Daydreamer And A Nightthinker.
208. May your dreams shine bright and your knight comes to bid you goodnight. You are a princess and deserve to have the very best night.
209. “He bent down on one knee and whispered to me, ‘If you’ve ever wondered where your dreams come from when you go to sleep at night, just look around. This is where they are made.‘”
210. “The star that makes love’s dream come true was shining on me when I met you.”
211. “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”
212. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
213. “Dream, for the day when dream will come true. Take another dream, when the dream comes true.” ~ Invajy
214. "Another Thursday, another chance to make your dreams come true.”
215. “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” –Helen Keller
216. “Think of what you have rather than of what you lack. Of the things you have, select the best and then reflect how eagerly you would have sought them if you did not have them.” –Marcus Aurelius
217. You deserve to see your dreams come true! Congrats
218. “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” – R. G. Ingersoll
219. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
220. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
221. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding.”
222. In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true. – Loretta Young
223. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” Serena Williams, Athlete
224. “I had a dream about you last night... you were there.”
225. “Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.”
226. “Whatever you do or dream you can do – begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
227. “The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
228. “Follow that dream.”
229. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible. then they seem improbable. and then. when we summon the will. they soon become inevitable.”
230. “The American blue-collar worker personifies the American dream, achieving success through hard work and dedication.” ― Jason Lewis
231. “Even if you can’t just snap your fingers and make a dream come true, you can travel in the direction of your dream, every single day and you can shorten the distance between the two of you.” - Douglas Pagels
232. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
233. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
234. This beautiful car and finally dreams come true.
235. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” –Paul Boese
236. My childhood dream is going to come true today, I am finally buying a new car for my family.
237. Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
238. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” –Richard Bach
239. Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true!
240. “It always seems impossible until it's done.” – Nelson Mandela
241. “People who neglect to make efforts or who don’t take any actions at all are always the ones who dream that someday they will suddenly become wildly successful.”
242. “There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
243. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” — Joseph Atser, Don’t Give Up
244. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
245. Had a dream about you last night. Can’t wait to make it come true.
246. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
247. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.” – Tupac Shakur
248. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
249. You can live your dreams if you can embrace change. It’s by taking chances that you’ll learn how to be brave.
250. “Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you.” – Unknown
251. “Stay true to the dreams of thy youth.” ~ Herman Melville
252. “You’re never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. ”
253. We have to stand up for what we believe in, even when we might not be popular for it. Honesty starts with being ourselves, authentic and true to who we are and what we believe in, and that may not always be popular, but it will always let you follow your dreams and your heart. – Tabatha Coffey
254. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
255. “You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.”– Ted Turner
256. If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. - Fred Rogers.
257. “When you follow your dreams, you encourage other people to follow theirs.” — Nafessa Williams
258. “We must share our dreams with people who will see us working toward and accomplishing our goals. Be encouraged by people who say, "How about trying it this way?" ” – David DeNotaris
259. “Ask yourself, ‘How long am I going to work to make my dreams come true?’ I suggest you answer, ‘As long as it takes.’” - Jim Rohn
260. “While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.”
261. The Say If You Dream A Thing More Than Once, It’s Sure To Come True.
262. “Dubai is a place where dreams come true.” Asad Meah
263. “They fell into a silence. They looked at one another, amazed. This thing they had never really believed in was coming true.”
264. “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” — Unknown
265. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau
266. “My dear one, greetings for a wonderful day ahead. May all your dreams come true today.” – Calin
267. Now everyone dreams of a love faithful and true, but you and I know what this world can do. So let's make our steps clear so the other may see. And I'll wait for you...should I fall behind wait for me.” ― Bruce Springsteen
268. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” –Melody Beattie
269. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
270. The real shortage we face is dreams, and the wherewithal and the will to make them come true. - Seth Godin
271. It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
272. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
273. “True happiness … arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” –Joseph Addison
274. “Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.” – John Ruskin
275. I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I’m inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers.
276. “Consistently making choices aligned with your true heart’s desire will lead you to your rightful destiny in the end. Life is a marathon, my love, not a sprint. Trust yourself.”
277. "It’s definitely a dream come true to be recognized and to be able to sign autographs. But, it’s also a lot of hard work and can be draining. If you don’t know already, you will quickly learn who your real friends are.” – Christina Aguilera
278. “Sometimes, I wake up so tired. I dream of you at night, and I dream of you at some point of the day. Even after I am with you, I ought to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. You’re my dream girl.”
279. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
280. “I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have.” –Abraham Lincoln
281. “Let your most beautiful dream will become a reality. Good morning, beautiful.”
282. Every night I go to bed hoping to have sweet dreams of you, and when I wake up, I’m so happy that those dreams are true. Good morning!
283. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. - David Tyson
284. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” Napoleon Hill
285. “There is but one cause of human failure. And that is man’s lack of faith in his true self.” – William James
286. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
287. “There is nothing like a dream to create the future.” - Victor Hugo
288. “Dreams do come true, you may have your share of life’s woes that makes you slow and not flow but you have to go through and remember you will come through soon, you are almost there.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
289. "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” ― David Bailey
290. On this day, may all of your dreams and aspirations come true. You have worked so hard for it and you deserve nothing but the best. Wishing you a birthday that is as wonderful as you are my dear son!
291. Don't ditch your childhood dreams just because you dreamt them up as a child. - Carrie Hope Fletcher
292. “All of our dreams can come true. if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
293. “I hope your dreams come true today! I know mine just did! Good morning my love!” – Calin
294. “Just follow your dreams and be patient.” – Angelique Kerber
295. “Even if you can’t just snap your fingers and make a dream come true, you can travel in the direction of your dream, every single day and you can shorten the distance between the two of you.” – Douglas Pagels
296. If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney
297. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
298. “It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.”
299. “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
300. “Good night, beautiful! Hoping you have the sweetest of dreams’
301. “Despite what we’ve been taught, we don’t have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true.” Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander
302. “No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap”.
303. Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand, and what you've been up there searching for forever, is in your hands. When you figure out love is all that matters, after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small. - Carrie Underwood
304. A daughter who follows her dreams is a father’s dream come true. —Jake Gahr
305. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch beaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.”
306. Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. - Henry David Thoreau
307. “You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” – Bob Marley
308. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
309. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
310. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
311. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” ― Dan Rather
312. “I never really thought that I was going to be good or not, I just wanted to make my dream come true. ” – Lionel Messi
313. I’m delighted that your hard work and determination have paid off. May all of your hopes and dreams come true. Congratulations on your new position.
314. “There is a wolf inside of every woman. Her wolf is who she was made to be before the world told her who to be. Her wolf is talent, her power, her dreams, her voice, her curiosity, her courage, her dignity, her choices, her truest identity.”- Abby Wambach
315. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
316. “You are the woman of my dreams. And now I've awakened to my dream come true.”
317. You have to dream before your dreams can come true. - APJ Abdul Kalam
318. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ” – Walt Disney
319. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”
320. “I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.” –Herbert Bayard Swope
321. “When you make your dreams come true it may be only for yourself, but there are hundreds and maybe thousands who’ll be inspired.” — Thomas Meyer; Katrina Swanson, Secrets to Success
322. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
323. Playing baseball is not real life. It's a fantasy world... It's a dream come true. — Dale Murphy.
324. May your dreams remain big and your obstacles minor. We know that the new awesome salary is only the starting of a new journey. Stay true to yourself and your values and you’ll surely go far in life. Goodbye.
325. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
326. “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – Unknown
327. Ronald Reagan
328. You're never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. - Richard Bach
329. “How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake.” — David Jones
331. “Life is too short to be lived in pain and sorrow. Be a free soul; follow your heart’s desire and fill the space in someone’s heart.”
332. “However brilliant an action may be, it should not be accounted great when it is not the result of a great purpose.”– Francois de la Rochefoucauld
333. “A true champion works hard and never loses sight of her dreams.”
334. “Legends says when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream.”
335. “I tell people I’m too stupid to know what’s impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true.” – Debi Thomas
336. “Dream after dream comes true—or rather is made true by persevering effort.”– L.M. Montgomery
337. My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She's done everything for me to make my dreams come true. —Josh Hutcherson
338. “If you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” ~ Cinderella
339. “To achieve something that you have never achieved before, you must become someone that you have never been before.”
340. “If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal – you have a wish.”
341. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” ~ Richard Bach
342. “Soul is as free as the clouds in the sky, but he is committed to his dream. On his freely chosen path, he often has to get up earlier than he would like, speak to people from whom he learns nothing, make certain sacrifices.”
343. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
344. “I had great dreams, but my reality with you is so much better. Good morning, babe!”
345. Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live. – Joe Montana
346. I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” —Wendell L. Wilkie, lawyer
347. ‘We had a dream and it was you. We made a wish and you came true.’
348. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
349. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
350. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
351. I am a lucky man because I met an ideal woman in my dreams and married her in a real life. You are my everything, good morning beautiful!
352. “No one is ever satisfied where he is.”
353. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
354. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
355. “Show me the man you honor and I will know what kind of man you are.” –Thomas John Carlisle
356. “Discomfort is the currency of your dreams.” Brooke Castillo
357. “Many ladies dream of being with a man as handsome and sweet as you. I dream about it too, however I’m the luckiest one of all. Why? Because I stay out my dream every single day.”
358. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
359. “And now when I look about me upon my people in despair, I feel like crying and I wish and wish my vision could have been given to a man more worthy. I wonder why it came to me, a pitiful old man who can do nothing. Men and women and children I have cured of sickness with the power the vision gave me; but my nation I could not help.”
360. Harsha Bhogle
361. Karen Casey
362. “Dreams aren’t what you leave behind when morning comes. They are the stuff that fill your every living moment.” ~ David Cuschieri
363. Productivity depends on executing important tasks in line with your goals. — Romuald Andrade
364. "I never dreamed about success; I worked for it” – Estee Lauder
365. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will’.– Suzy Kassem
366. The journey was a surreal dream. This world was about knowing the person you’d always wanted to be and setting your foot down to it, remembering the person you’d thought you were as a child and rejoicing in its living, breathing actuality. – Christopher Hawke
367. “I now do what other people only dream.”
368. Every book has a soul, the soul of the person who wrote it and the soul of those who read it and dream about it.
369. “In a perfect dream, things would be set exactly the way you would want them. But I think it’s more interesting that in real life, things aren’t exactly the way you planned.”- Naomi Osaka
370. “I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable.”– Lin-Manuel Miranda
371. “Be a dreamer. If you don’t know how to dream, you’re dead.” ~ Jim Valvano
372. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve. The fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
373. Talking about dreams is like talking about movies, since the cinema uses the language of dreams; years can pass in a second, and you can hop from one place to another. It’s a language made of image. And in the real cinema, every object and every light means something, as in a dream. – Federico Fellini
374. "Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” – Joel Madden
375. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu
376. “Once someone dreams a dream, it can’t just drop out of existence. But if the dreamer can’t remember it, what becomes of it? It lives on in Fantastica, deep under earth. There are forgotten dreams stored in many layers. The deeper one digs, the closer they are. All Fantastica rests on a foundation of forgotten dreams.”
377. “I was dreaming of kissing you the whole night. Please come soon, and don’t ever leave.”
378. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” –Tony Robbins
379. Believe You Can And You’re Halfway There.
380. “The distance between your reality and dream is called ACTION.”
381. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” Samuel Beckett
382. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” –Helen Keller
383. A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal that is worth achieving. - Ayn Rand
384. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden
385. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
386. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
387. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
388. “Dreams are forever, dreams let you be, It's that time when you can dream about me. The night is here, so dream as much, pace of the night is such. Good night!”
389. “It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream” – Bernard Williams
390. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” — Carol Burnett
391. “Begin somewhere. You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.”– Liz Smith
392. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” – Erma Bombeck
393. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
394. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
395. “Life begins at night.” – Charlaine Harris
396. “To me, romantic means, um, you follow your heart more than your mind. Sometimes when you’re shooting a film, you have to follow your heart.”
397. “I had a dream about you last night.
398. Bo Jackson
399. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” –Stephen Covey
400. Am I dreaming? Or is the sun really setting fire to the sky right now?
401. “A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
402. “I feel like I’m in one of those twisted dreams that only happen when you go to sleep at the wrong time, the afternoon sun or midnight chill greeting you upon waking, disorienting you – and leaving you to turn to the person next to you, the person you trust most, looking for clarity.”
403. “It’s never too late to focus on your dreams.” Anonymus
404. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” –Farrah Gray
405. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. – Napoleon Hill
406. “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.” – John C. Maxwell
407. Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will? – Jon Bon Jovi
408. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
409. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
410. “It is easy when you’re pregnant to spend hours dreaming about the little baby growing inside of you and wondering who in the world they will turn out to be.”
411. “I am thinking of you, I love you. Sweet dreams”
412. Lynn Davies
413. “Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.” -Japanese Proverb
414. Peter Diamandis
415. Set your goals, take the action, live your dreams. — Catherine Pulsifer
416. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
417. “I love my son! He is my best friend. Someone I laugh with, dream with, and love with all my heart.” – Unknown
418. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.”– Earl Nightingale
419. “Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing – it can’t fly.” – Dan Peña
420. “The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.”
421. “No person has the right to rain on your dreams.” — Marian Edelman
422. “Every morning my love for you keeps growing, and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life, and I need you every day. Good morning.” ― Shawn Major
423. “Since I can’t be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.” — Susan Polis Schutz
424. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” –John Maxwell
425. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
426. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”— Malala Yousafzai
427. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” –James Cameron
428. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
429. “We all get report cards in many different ways, but the real excitement of what you’re doing is in the doing of it. It’s not what you’re gonna get in the end–it’s not the final curtain–it’s really in the doing it, and loving what you’re doing.” –Ralph Lauren
430. “My tombstone? I’m thinking something along the lines of, ‘Geez, he was just here a minute ago.'” –George Carlin
431. “No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.” – Jessica Savitch
432. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” ~ John C. Maxwell
433. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
434. “If you have a dream. don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” – Dr Roopleen
435. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” ~ Jim Carrey
436. Steve Maraboli
437. “Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.” — Marcia Wieder
438. “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.”
439. Just remember to always be yourself and don’t be afraid to speak your mind or to dream out loud. - J.A. Redmerski
440. “Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition, he or she has overcome to reach his goals.” — Dorothy Height
441. “Let your dreams be your wings.” Anonymus - The best dream quotes, inspirational quotes and motivational quotes of all times
442. “My brother is a dream catcher. Because out of all the many useless dreams I had, he has caught the right ones and helped me achieve them.”
443. “Attending births is like growing roses. You have to marvel at the ones that just open up and bloom at the first kiss of the sun but you wouldn’t dream of pulling open the petals of the tightly closed buds and forcing them to blossom to your time line.” – Gloria Lemay
444. “Live the life that people write novels about.” — Unknown
445. We shared everything as sisters do… our hopes and our dreams, our deepest secrets and our wildest fantasies. We were two halves of the same whole, joined together by an invisible but unbreakable bond.” — Jodi Picoult
446. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”– Sam Levenson
447. “If you go to bed at night and think about your day and you haven’t laughed very much, then you must jump out of bed and go do something fun.” – Marlo Morgan
448. We are living proof that when human beings have the courage and commitment to transform a dream into reality, there is nothing that can stop them. Dubai is a living example of that.” Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
449. I don’t design clothes, I design dreams. – Ralph Lauren
450. “It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.” –Naomi Williams
451. “That’s what I’m living on now, honey, dreams, dreams of what I used to do.”
452. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
453. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
454. We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams. – Jeremy Irons
455. “Goodnight. Let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival.” – Anthony T. Hincks
456. Ones a Goal is reached all the hard work don't seems so hard but worth it. Then, we can laugh of pass struggles. - Maria Boria
457. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” –Oscar Wilde
458. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
459. You may tire of reality but you never tire of dreams. - Lucy Maud Montgomery
460. “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.” – Unknown
461. It’s important to set your own goals and work hard to achieve them. - Yuichiro Miura
462. “Dreams seem to be spurred on not by reason but by desire, not by the head but by the heart, and yet what complicated tricks my reason has played sometimes in dreams, what utterly incomprehensible things happen to it!”
463. “I hate when I lose things at work, like pens, papers, sanity and dreams.” – Unknown
464. Sunday Adelaja
465. “Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.” –J. Petit Senn
466. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
467. “What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.”
468. “Good night now, and rest. Today was a test, You passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe till unstressed.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
469. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
470. Mothers and daughters serve as constant inspiration for each other. Many mothers encourage their daughters to pursue their dreams, and daughters feel empowered to follow those dreams because they were raised by a strong and supportive mom.
471. “Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt. Conquer your fears. Achieve your dreams.” – Anonymous
472. No one has ever achieved greatness without dreams. - Roy T. Bennett
473. It’s a lazy Sunday morning, where the dreams are floating and sleep is sinking.” —Dr. Sreeremya
474. “No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
475. When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed. – Marilyn Manson
476. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. - Albert Einstein
477. Tony Robbins
478. Without a dream, you'll not get anywhere. - Kofi Annan
479. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
480. “No one has ever achieved greatness without dreams.” - Roy Bennett
481. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
482. Good morning my love! I had an awesome night yesterday, because my dreams were filled of you!
483. “Get into your own creativity. Sketch and paint with different mediums and follow your heart.”
484. Daydreaming allows you to build a brand that will be consistent with your goals and dreams. - Amy Dix
485. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.” — Unknown
486. “You gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Always been my dream for me to make it to the top. They act like they don’t believe me but sh*t I promise I won’t stop” – NBA YoungBoy, “What I Was Taught”
487. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. - Ursula K. Le Guin
488. “In the long run, you hit only what you aim for.”
489. “I did not depend upon the great vision as I should have done; I depended upon the two sticks that I had seen in the lesser vision. It is hard to follow one great vision in this world of darkness and of many changing shadows. Among those shadows men get lost.”
490. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” — Jamie Paolinetti
491. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire. a dream. a vision.” ~ Muhammad Ali
492. Every woman’s dream is having a man will take her in his arms, throw her into bed, and do the dishes while she sleeps
493. “No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” –Alfred North Whitehead
494. Yesterday’s dreams are often tomorrow’s realities. - Bruce Lee
495. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
496. You Have To Be At Your Strongest When You’re feeling At Your Weakest.
497. “If you want to be successful in the day, you need to sleep well at night”
498. “Meditate and find peace.”
499. “You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness and my fears with love. Good morning.”
500. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan but also believe.”
501. No matter how hard life gets, never give up on your dreams.
502. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.”– Jill Koenig
503. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
504. Focus on your goals, work hard and finish what you have started. - Aurora Berill
505. “I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.” — Unknown
506. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” — Henry Ford
507. Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it. - Napoleon Hill
508. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure.” — Suzy Kassem
509. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” — Vincent Van Gogh
510. “Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
511. “Delusion is what your society wants to believe in, reality is what you see from your heart!”
512. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
513. Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it 'eventually,' just do it and correct course along the way.
514. “Last night I went to bed with a lovely smile because I know you fill every of my dream. But this morning I woke up with a lovely smile because you were not a dream. You are my reality. Good morning sweetheart.”
515. “I am the Fifth Hokage… You’ve trampled on our ancestors treasure…their dream…and you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!” – Tsunade
516. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
517. Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy. -Sigmund Freud
518. “You will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. You will teach them to dream, but they will not dream your dreams. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. Nevertheless, in every flight, in every dream, and in every life, the print of the way you taught will always remain.”
519. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” George Herbert
520. Devote yourself to the idea: make it happen, struggle with it, overcome your fears, and smile. Don’t forget: this is your dream.
521. “I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas Edison
522. “If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don’t have enough goals.”
523. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. - Denis Waitley
524. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” - Dale E. Turner
525. “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” –John Wooden
526. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale
527. Take Action
528. “All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough. just follow your heart and don't let anybody crush your dream.”
529. “Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours.” –Richard Bach
530. “Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.” – Les Brown
531. “This one step—choosing a goal and sticking to it—changes everything.” – Scott Reed
532. “All parents believe their children can do the impossible. They thought it the minute we were born, and no matter how hard we’ve tried to prove them wrong, they all think it about us now. And the really annoying thing is, they’re probably right.” - Cathy Guisewite
533. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many–not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
534. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” — Elvis Presley
535. “One of the best guides to how to be self-loving is to give ourselves the love we are often dreaming about receiving from others. There was a time when I felt lousy about my over-forty body. saw myself as too fat. too this. or too that. Yet I fantasized about finding a lover who would give me the gift of being loved as I am. It is silly. isn't it. that I would dream of someone else offering to me the acceptance and affirmation I was withholding from myself. This was a moment when the maxim "You can never love anybody if you are unable to love yourself" made clear sense. And I add. Do not expect to receive the love from someone else you do not give yourself.”
536. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”– Walt Disney
537. “Next time you are filled with passion and a desire to create change, remember to take steps towards your dream, not leaps.” — Calvin Simpson, Life Through the Eyes of a Smile
538. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
539. "Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
540. Imagination is the soul’s happiest retreat. - James Lendall Basford
541. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
542. “I do not want you to waste your life in dreams, like your father.”
543. “Real difficulties can be overcome. It is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore Vail
544. “When you follow your heart instead of worrying about how to fatten your bank account, you can attract more ways to do both.”
545. One Of The Happiest Moments In Life Is When You Find The Courage To Let Go Of What You Can’t Change.
546. “In life, the first thing you must do is decide what you really want. Weigh the costs and the results. Are the results worthy of the costs? Then make up your mind completely and go after your goal with all your might.” – Alfred A. Montapert
547. “The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams but in active charity and in willing service” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
548. “Each of you, as an individual, must pick your own goals. Listen to others, but do not become a blind follower.” – Thurgood Marshall
549. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”—Unknown
550. “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.” — Kong Muoa
551. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” —Anatole France"
552. “Dreams bore my fancy to that region where
553. “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.” Heidi McDonald
554. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”
555. She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans. —Kobi Yamada
556. “Insecurity kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Unknown
557. “It’s also the most perfect romance in all of literature and nothing in my life can ever measure up, so I spend my life limping in its shadow.”
558. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” — George Bernard Shaw
559. On this day, a very special person was born who has changed my life for the better. You have made me the mother I have always dreamed of becoming. Have the happiest of birthday!
560. “In order to know where you're headed, you must be aware of your own personal goals.” – Brian Cagneey
561. “How do you keep hold of a dream like that?”
562. What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid?
563. “Let go of what you dreamed of and find peace in what you are about to get.” — Unknown
564. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” –John E. Southard
565. Mark Twain
566. “But failure has to be an option in art and in exploration–because it’s a leap of faith. And no important endeavor that required innovation was done without risk. You have to be willing to take those risks … ” –James Cameron
567. The only way up is by chasing your dreams. And now that you have taken a giant step and found your dream job, you are much closer in achieving what you always wanted. All the luck and warmth for your future!
568. “It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” — Bernard Williams
569. “Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, Never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream to night. Good night!”
570. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” — Colin Powell
571. “Start with a strong passion, use what you have in your hands and build your dream. The builder builds a mansion by putting one block at a time.”
572. Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. - Gloria Steinem
573. Seth Godin
574. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
575. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
576. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.”– Theodore Roosevelt
577. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” — Jennifer Lee
578. Hey Little Fighter, Soon Things Will Be Brighter.
579. Happy birthday to my son that always makes me proud. Cheers to another year of success and making your dreams a reality! I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
580. She Dreams More Often Than She Sleeps.
581. “The night is still young, you can still dream of the goals you want to achieve.” – Unknown
582. "Follow your dreams and never give up on yourself.”
583. “This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” –Maya Angelou
584. “When the night falls quiet and moonlight shines, that becomes a magical moment to savor”
585. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with you dreams, or wake up and chase them.” — Unknown
586. “Go on, admit it, the book whispers its story to you at night.”
587. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
588. “Don’t let your dreams be dreams.” — Jack Johnson
589. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” Anaïs Nin
590. "Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” — Jonas Salk
591. If you don’t have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer. –Zig Ziglar
592. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
593. “He talked about how happy he was to be a father, and how much he looked forward to ending his operator career and raising his newborn son, Kai.”
594. The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind. – Sigmund Freud
595. “One of the best guides to how to be self-loving is to give ourselves the love we are often dreaming about receiving from others. There was a time when I felt lousy about my over-forty body. saw myself as too fat. too this. or too that. Yet I fantasized about finding a lover who would give me the gift of being loved as I am.”
596. “Don’t hold yourself back and always know that you are capable of anything you set your mind to.” – Unknown
597. I Am Strong Because I’ve Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I’ve Been Afraid.
598. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” — John Barrymore
599. Find someone who makes reality better than dreams and do your best to deserve them.. — Shane Parrish
600. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
601. Empowerment involves analyzing your own life and believing that you are able to reach realistic goals. — Poppy Fingley
602. “Don’t be afraid to dream.”
603. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt