800 Inspirational Quotes About Dreams Coming True (2023)
1. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”- J.M. Power
2. “True, the sun and the wind inspire. But the rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in the dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” -Cynthia Barnett
3. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
4. “The way to make your dreams come true is to start believing in them.” – Helen Barry
5. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” – Richard Bach
6. “Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you.”
7. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
8. Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true. – Lindsey Vonn
9. If a small-town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.
10. True friends don't come with conditions. - Aaron Lauritsen
11. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true. ” – Will Smith
12. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
13. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention. - Steve Maraboli
14. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
15. It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old; they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams. —Gabriel García Márquez
16. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
17. My first childhood dream came true finally, I have my own brand new car.
18. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
19. D. Salinger
20. ...while we idly dally, dream, or think - our golden opportunity goes by. E. V. Hill, Today
21. “The say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” – Sleeping Beauty
22. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”