1. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
2. If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.
3. We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is.
4. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” — Michael Jordan
5. “I've searched all the parks in all the cities and found no statues of committees.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
6. I'm not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn't open for me. I'm going to create my own door and walk through that.
7. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
8. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
9. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
10. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
11. Belief creates the actual fact.
12. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can't have both. Not at the same time.
13. “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” —Jay-Z
14. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
15. Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen—that stillness becomes a radiance.
16. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
17. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” -George Lucas
18. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
19. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” Mark Cuban
20. The simple act of listening to someone and making them feel as if they have truly been heard is a most treasured gift.
21. “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.” — Unknown
22. Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
23. “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain
24. “To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.” —Dorothy West
25. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
26. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
27. “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” — Patrick Lencioni
28. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
29. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
30. “Individual commitment to a group effort—that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work.” — Vince Lombardi
31. “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”— Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” -Jim Rohn
33. Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.
34. Our lives are stories in which we write, direct and star in the leading role. Some chapters are happy while others bring lessons to learn, but we always have the power to be the heroes of our own adventures.
35. “If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.” -Ruthie Lindsey
36. “Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” —Warren Buffet
37. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.” ―Maya Angelou
38. “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” —Pablo Picasso
39. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
40. Let love rule.
41. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” — Michael Jordan
42. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
43. “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” —John Wooden
44. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness—it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” -Brené Brown
45. “It’s not about better time management. It’s about better life management” — Alexandra of The Productivity Zone
46. I tell myself, 'You've been through so much, you've endured so much, time will allow me to heal, and soon this will be just another memory that made me the strong woman, athlete, and mother I am today.
47. You make a choice: continue living your life feeling muddled in this abyss of self-misunderstanding, or you find your identity independent of it. You draw your own box.
48. The only journey is the one within.
49. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
50. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau
51. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
52. “Do not wait for the perfect time and place to enter, for you are already onstage.” —Unknown
53. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
54. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” —Ruth Gordo
55. “Every possibility begins with the courage to imagine.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
56. Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.
57. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” ― Roseanne Barr
58. “To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.” —Dorothy West
59. You do not find the happy life. You make it.
60. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
61. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
62. “Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.” –Catherine Pulsifer
63. “You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
64. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” -Harriet Stowe
65. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ―Theodore Roosevelt
66. Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.
67. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” —Mark Twain
68. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
69. “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” — Jean-Francois Cope
70. We need to take risks. We need to go broke. We need to prove them wrong, simply by not giving up.
71. “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — Gary Vaynerchuk
72. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” -Catherine Pulsifer
73. You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.
74. “Be present. Be thoughtful. Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses. This is how to make a real and lasting difference in your relationships, new and old.” -Marc & Angel Chernoff
75. “The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” — Unknown
76. “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ―Arthur C. Clarke
77. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” —Frederick Douglass
78. For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn't end.
79. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
80. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'
81. I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.
82. When we let fear be our master, we cannot be happy and free as a butterfly. But when we choose to trust the journey and embrace love and joy, we are free to fly.
83. How wild it was, to let it be.
84. “There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ―Martha Graham
85. We have to be better. We have to love more, hate less. We've gotta listen more and talk less. We've gotta know that this is everybody's responsibility.
86. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
87. When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
88. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” ―Epicurus
89. “Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” —Vince Lombardi
90. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.” ―Vernon Sanders Law
91. ‘The best revenge is outstanding success’ – Frank Sinatra.
92. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” —Augustine Og Mandino
93. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
94. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
95. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
96. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” —Bo Jackson
97. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ―Winston Churchill
98. “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein
99. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” —Helen Keller
100. Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell.
101. “Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
102. “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” -Paulo Coelho
103. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
104. “I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” — Ayn Rand
105. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
106. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” -John A. Shedd
107. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
108. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” — Andrew Carnegie
109. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” -Nido Qubein
110. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
111. “Staying positive does not mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that better ones are ahead.” -Unknown
112. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
113. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
114. “Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.” ―David Ogilvy
115. “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” — Tony Robbins
116. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." — Winston Churchill
117. “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain
118. “If you can't yet do great things, do small things in a great way.” ―Napoleon Hill
119. If you make your internal life a priority, then everything else you need on the outside will be given to you and it will be extremely clear what the next step is.
120. “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” ―Jim Rohn
121. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
122. Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.
123. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” —Lucille Ball
124. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” ―W. P. Kinsella
125. “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” ―Mortimer J. Adler
126. “Small is not just a stepping-stone. Small is a great destination itself.” ―Jason Fried
127. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.” — Lily Tomlin
128. “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” -Ziad K. Abdelnour
129. “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” —Zig Ziglar
130. “Spread love everywhere you go.” -Mother Teresa
131. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” —Tina Fey
132. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
133. I believe that if you'll just stand up and go, life will open up for you. Something just motivates you to keep moving.
134. “Live out of your imagination, not your history.” —Stephen Covey
135. “A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.” – Confucius Kongzi
136. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
137. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
138. “The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept.” —David Hurley
139. I am experienced enough to do this. I am knowledgeable enough to do this. I am prepared enough to do this. I am mature enough to do this. I am brave enough to do this.
140. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” —Tina Fey
141. I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
142. “Anything can make me stop and look and wonder, and sometimes learn.” —Kurt Vonnegut
143. “One of the differences between some successful and unsuccessful people is that one group is full of doers, while the other is full of wishers.” — Edmond Mbiaka
144. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up.” -Robert Tew
145. Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.
146. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” —Amelia Earhart
147. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
148. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” —Louise Hay
149. “It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way.” -Robert Tew
150. Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness.
151. “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love…” – Marcus Aurelius
152. “Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” —Angela Bassett
153. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
154. Trying to grow up is hurting. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't, it hurts even more.
155. Don't be afraid. Because you're going to be afraid. But remember when you become afraid, just don't be afraid.
156. “Be so busy improving yourself that you don’t have time to criticize others.” -Chetan Bhagat
157. The power of imagination makes us infinite.
158. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” — Henry Ford
159. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” —Dolly Parton
160. “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown
161. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” -Paulo Coelho
162. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
163. “Fear of what other people will think is the single most paralyzing dynamic in business and in life. The best moment of my life was the day I realized that I no longer give a damn what anybody thinks. That’s enormously liberating and freeing, and it’s the only way to live your life and do your business” — Cindy Gallop
164. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
165. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!” ― T D Jakes
166. We all have problems. But it's not what happens to us, [it 's] the choices we make after.
167. “You’ll find that education is just about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and it’s about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he’s willing to haul away.” —John Graham
168. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
169. “Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together.”—Diane McLaren
170. “If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person.” ―Clayton M. Christensen
171. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
172. “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” —Billie Jean King
173. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
174. “When I believe in something, I’m like a dog with a bone.” —Melissa McCarthy
175. I just want you to know that if you are out there and you are being really hard on yourself right now for something that has happened ... it's normal. That is what is going to happen to you in life. No one gets through unscathed. We are all going to have a few scratches on us. Please be kind to yourselves and stand up for yourself, please.
176. “Relentlessly prune bullshit, don't wait to do things that matter, and savor the time you have. That's what you do when life is short.” —Paul Graham
177. Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
178. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson
179. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
180. There is nothing impossible to they who will try.
181. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.
182. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
183. Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.
184. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” — Winnie the Pooh
185. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” —Michael Jordan
186. Weaknesses are just strengths in the wrong environment.
187. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
188. “He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.” — Confucius
189. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.
190. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.
191. “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.” — Dave Carolan
192. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” –Paulo Coelho
193. “A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” —Sonia Sotomayor
194. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
195. I'm going to be gone one day, and I have to accept that tomorrow isn't promised. Am I OK with how I’m living today? It's the only thing I can help. If I didn't have another one, what have I done with all my todays? Am I doing a good job?
196. “If you believe something needs to exist, if it's something you want to use yourself, don't let anyone ever stop you from doing it.” —Tobias Lütke
197. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
198. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” -Kristin Kreuk
199. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
200. I'm realizing how much I've diminished my own power. I'm not doing that no more.
201. “Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.” -Dave Willis
202. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.” —Mia Hamm
203. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts today.
204. There's nothing more powerful than not giving a f—k.
205. We’ve been making our own opportunities, and as you prove your worth and value to people, they can’t put you in a box. You hustle it into happening, right?
206. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” — William James
207. “People's passion and desire for authenticity is strong.” —Constance Wu
208. People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you're lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life.
209. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” —Anaïs Nin
210. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
211. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison
212. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus. “ — Alexander Graham Bell
213. I've noticed when I fear something, if I just end up doing it, I'm grateful in the end.
214. “It has always been easy to hate and destroy. To build and to cherish is much more difficult.” -Queen Elizabeth II
215. I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion.
216. “Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality” — Les Brown
217. “Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.” —Walt Disney
218. “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” —Isabel Allende
219. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
220. “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — Chris Grosser
221. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
222. “Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be lived. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically lived.” -Mandy Hale
223. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” —Jennifer Lopez
224. Don't try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.
225. When it comes to luck, you make your own.
226. Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.
227. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
228. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” — Oscar Wilde
229. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
230. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
231. “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. —Walter Anderson
232. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” —Coco Chanel
233. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” — Joe Girard
234. I don't look ahead. I'm right here with you. It's a good way to be.
235. “A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.” ― George Meredith
236. “A woman brought you to this world, so you do not have the right to disrespect one.” – Tupac Shakur.
237. At the end of the day, whether or not those people are comfortable with how you're living your life doesn't matter. What matters is whether you're comfortable with it.
238. “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
239. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
240. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
241. “Women must learn to play the game as men do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
242. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
243. “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mister Rogers
244. Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.
245. You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script.
246. “One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson
247. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
248. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
249. It ain't about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
250. “Someone will declare, “I am the leader!” and expect everyone to get in line and follow him or her to the gates of heaven or hell. My experience is that it doesn’t happen that way. Others follow you based on the quality of your actions rather than the magnitude of your declarations.” ―Bill Walsh
251. “I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger.” —Mia Hamm
252. The moral of my story is the sun always comes out after the storm. Being optimistic and surrounding yourself with positive loving people is for me, living life on the sunny side of the street.
253. “Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone’s heart.” -Mandy Hale
254. “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.” —Barbara Elaine Smith
255. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
256. Spread love everywhere you go.
257. “Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden.” ―Cormac McCarthy
258. Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!
259. “Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again.” —Steve Jobs
260. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” -Robert Schuller
261. “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” — Tom Lehrer
262. “Don't look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” ―Anne Lamott
263. “You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.” —Leymah Gbowee
264. “Keep going, and don’t worry about your speed. You’re making progress, even if it doesn’t seem like it. Forward is forward, no matter how slow.” -Lori Deschene
265. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
266. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” -Mandy Hale
267. We are not our best intentions. We are what we do.
268. If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one!
269. “I think it’s intoxicating when somebody is so unapologetically who they are.” —Don Cheadle
270. “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein
271. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” — Stephen R. Covey
272. Silence is the last thing the world will ever hear from me.
273. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” —Jane Goodall
274. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
275. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!“ – David Dweck
276. ‘People will like me’ is not confidence. Confidence is ‘I’ll be ok even if they don’t like me.’
277. Work hard, know your s—t, show your s—t, and then feel entitled.
278. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
279. Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.
280. Dreams don’t have to just be dreams. You can make it a reality; if you just keep pushing and keep trying, then eventually you'll reach your goal. And if that takes a few years, then that's great, but if it takes 10 or 20, then that's part of the process.
281. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
282. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better.” -Robert F. Kennedy
283. “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”— Eleanor Roosevelt
284. “It is remarkable how much long-term advantage people like us have gotten by trying to be consistently not stupid, instead of trying to be very intelligent.” —Charlie Munger
285. “The only one who can tell you “you can’t win” is you and you don’t have to listen.” —Jessica Ennis
286. You don’t have to be defined or confined by your environment, by your family circumstances, and certainly not by your race or gender.
287. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” -Jim Rohn
288. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
289. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” ―A.A. Milne
290. Life has got all those twists and turns. You've got to hold on tight and off you go.
291. “He that can have patience can have what he will.” ―Benjamin Franklin
292. “If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right.” —Childish Gambino
293. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
294. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
295. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — Dalai Lama
296. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
297. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
298. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ―Abraham Lincoln
299. Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.
300. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.
For other life quotes, or good quotes in general, check out my other blogs. I think quotes facebook covers or quotes covers works well to inspire others. But also posting motivational quotes on your facebook timeline, even random quotes, or in your profile picture can work well as the best wallpaper.