300 Beautiful Quotes For Your Facebook Cover And Wallpaper
1. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
2. If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.
3. We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is.
4. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” — Michael Jordan
5. “I've searched all the parks in all the cities and found no statues of committees.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
6. I'm not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn't open for me. I'm going to create my own door and walk through that.
7. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
8. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
9. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
10. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
11. Belief creates the actual fact.
12. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can't have both. Not at the same time.
13. “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” —Jay-Z
14. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
15. Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen—that stillness becomes a radiance.