Updated: Jan 15
1. Perfect people aren't real and real people aren't perfect.
2. “The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise.” – Carlos Wallace
3. “False humility is the pride of not being proud, real humility is without the consciousness that pride exists.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
4. “You may be married to a star, but that doesn't mean they'll treat you like one.” ― Jess C. Scott
5. “Children lack morality, but they also lack fake morality.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
6. Wherever you are, find the best company you can. If that means being alone, so be it. James Pierce
7. You can’t fake listening. It shows. – Raquel Welch
8. “If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.” – Carlos Wallace
9. “So many of us hide from ourselves and we don't even know who we are and why were we here? All people will prove they are better and put fake masks on their own faces. Every people pretend herself what they actually not from inside.” ― Silentknight
10. Fake people are like costume jewelry: They look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves shine through. Nitya Prakash
11. “Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
12. “If you choose bad companions, no one will believe that you are anything but bad yourself.” ― Aesop
13. “You don’t look fake when you unconsciously pretend.” ― Toba Beta
14. “Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.” ― Dominic Riccitello
15. “It’s relatively easy to act nice and normal in front of a crowd, or in public. The tricky part is doing it in private.” – Robert Black
16. “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
17. Pay close attention to the people who don't clap when you win.
18. The problem is, people are being hated when they’re real and loved when they’re fake. – Bob Marley
19. “I think people fake that they're having fun a lot of the time in photos, because they want people to think they're having fun. Well, that's not life, is it?” ― Lara Avery
20. Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. They pretend to be your friend first. Steve Irwin
21. We’re living in a fake environment with fake food, fake news and fake people and its slowly poisoning our souls. Unknown
22. “The funny thing about fake people is that they don't exist in my world.” ― John Maiorana
23. “Tell people how it is, be real and be honest. If you see something wrong make sure you speak up. Being this way will naturally eliminate the snakes and fakes.” ― John Maiorana
24. “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is "in black and white," until later their true colors come out.” ― Anthony Liccione
25. Friends ask you questions; enemies question you. – Criss Jami
26. “Shattered legs may heal in time, but some betrayals fester and poison the soul.” ― George R.R. Martin
27. “What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” ― Jess C. Scott
28. “Real people are actively trying to live like fake people, so real people are no less fake.” ― Chuck Klosterman
29. A friend to all, is not a friend to anyone.– Mike Skinner
30. Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
31. If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you.
32. No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
33. “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.” ― Pushpa Rana
34. Stay away from people who makes you feel like you are wasting their time. Paulo Coelho
35. Life gets better when you surround yourself with real ones. Maxime Lagacé
36. “Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.” ― Terry O’Neal
37. “Are the accomplishments that people boast about real? Probably. But I’d rather hang out with real people, and real people don’t have to boast.” ― Charles F.
38. Every journey into the past is complicated by delusions, false memories, false namings of real events. – Adrienne Rich
39. “I predict that there will be many more like him in the future,” she sighed. “People of privilege speaking heroically on behalf of those with whom they have no intention of mixing.” ― Kevin Ansbro
40. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is some who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
41. Fake friends will bring you down no matter what’s happening, and they’ll do it in a way that you may not even realize consciously. – Mandy Hale
42. Sometimes you have to take people for who they say they are, because eventually the person they really are will be revealed.
43. “We never lose friends, fake ones are exposed.” ― Carlos Wallace
44. “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” ― Himanshu Chhabra
45. If your actions are dictated by who might be watching, they’ll never be genuine and neither will you.” ― Vincent H. O'Neil
46. Not many people are true, fake as the lies they tell. Kid Cudi
47. Fake friends are more dangerous than real enemies. – Ed Latimore
48. “A friend to all, is not a friend to anyone.” ― Mike Skinner
49. Be private af…most people don’t really care, they’re just curious – not everyone has your best interests at heart. Pammy
50. “Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing.” ― Rashida Rowe
51. Fake people take from you. Wise people simply give. Maxime Lagacé
52. “Like a Columbus of the heart, mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
53. Fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.
54. “Fake; it’s the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.” ― Haleigh Kemmerly
55. “They never text you back, but then you see them on Instagram.”
56. “He thought that even naturalness can be feigned; at times, a mask disguises too well the expressions of a face that does not exist either outside or under it.” ― Carlos Fuentes
57. “Fake friends like the weaker, poor, suffering, sad and useless version of you. Once they see that you are stronger, richer, doing well, happier and useful. They feel threatened.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
58. Sometimes it's not the people that change; it's the mask that falls off.
59. “Nature and attitude never wears the mask.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
60. Real friends celebrate your wins. Fake friends downgrade them. – Dan Go
61. Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces. Unknown
62. Real friends celebrate your wins. Fake friends downgrade them. Dan Go
63. Not my job to expose the fake. In due time they expose themselves.
64. “No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.” ― Shami Paulin
65. “If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.” ― Carlos Wallace
66. It’s beautiful when your realness is tested by fake people. Inner Practitioner
67. The point is that you really don't know. It's not saying don't trust anyone, it's just saying pay attention and don't take anything for granted.
68. “Life is full of fake peoples but before you decide to judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.”
69. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” ― Hussein Nishah
70. When you become successful, you will get many false friends and true enemies.
71. “Indeed. Poverty by one fake attitude, because of a good research!” ― Petra Hermans
72. “Atmosphere is currently all you have to your name. You're taking it in. You
73. “There should never be a time you make time for people who waste your time.” ― Carlos Wallace
74. “Out of all the things we fake we can never fake to be positive.” ― Pushpa Rana
75. “Everyone have two faces, but mine are twins.” ― Felix Caussan
76. “Because I hate fake people and I always think I’m never fake.” ― Victoria Jackson
77. Just be honest with who you are. Don’t pretend to be something you’re not. Don’t be a phony. Walk your talk. That’s how God works, so doing it is emulating how Source works. – Wayne Dyer
78. “One should have the ability to distinguish between real and fake. Specially real and fake love.” ― George Femtom
79. Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection”. Dan Pearce
80. “There is no fall greater than the one from a burnt bridge.” ― Carlos Wallace
81. But it can make you feel a fool for a while. Then you get wiser from the experience.
82. “I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around.” ― Mitchell Perry
83. “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” ― Scarlet Koop
84. “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.” ― Tupac
85. Being fake is so common now that being real is seen as offensive. – Chris Ruden
86. True friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
87. “Mostly, I think people are fake. Well, what do you expect? The fake world we live in conspires to make us all fakes.” ― Benjamin Alire Sáenz
88. “Yeah till yet, I can say that, there are some people till now who believe in fakeness.” ― Waleed Uz Zaman Khan
89. Fake people lie to you and to themselves. Maxime Lagacé
90. “Fake people always stay with you in your good times and leave you in your bad times.”
91. “Humans are more venomous than snakes.” ― Atef Ashab Uddin Sahil
92. “One of the main roles of our financial problems is to weed out our fake friends.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
93. “Stay away from people who makes you feel like you are wasting their time.” ― Paulo Coelho
94. “When you see the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore.” – Nima davani
95. Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win. Unknown
96. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care. Hachiman Hikigaya
97. The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them. – Criss Jami
98. “As far as I know, only politicians can make this kind of miracle by staying more than 30 years of their entire life lying or hiding from the electors what really happen behind the political curtain of our status quo. This is one of the rare cases that a politician can swear in front of any deity or authority without any hesitation: “I really appreciate your ignorance or indifference about politics. It’s a blessing for me in my lifetime.” ― Frederick Vanderbuilt
99. “It's funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.” – Auliq Ice
100. Fake people show their colors when they have no use of you anymore. Unknown
101. “When you meet new people and you notice they gossip about people behind their backs just imagine what they say about you behind yours.” ― Divine Conspiracy
102. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian; any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
103. Sometimes those who don’t socialize much aren’t actually anti-social, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people. – Reddioui
104. “Act like you trust people, but don't.” ― Mayank Chawla
105. “They say never ride with the ones you didn’t walk with, real friends show you real love not only talk it. I made the team but figured out the game wasn’t important when I found my homies switching sides the nights we weren’t scoring.” ― John Maiorana
106. “Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated.” ― Dean Cavanagh
107. “If you want to be my friend, I prefer honesty to fake praise.” ― Christina Strigas
108. “I think people fake that they're having fun a lot of the time in photos, because they want people to think they're having fun. Well, that's not life, is it?” – Lara Avery
109. Love your enemy but never forget: he is not your friend. Paulo Coelho
110. “When you see the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore.” ― Nima Davani
111. “You are not really one of some of your friends’ friends.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
112. “Having fake friends is like hugging cactus. The tighter you hug, the more pain you get.” — Riza Prasetyaningsih
113. A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. – Benjamin Franklin
114. Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. – Khalil Gibran
115. “True friends esteem you of greater worth than you feel deserving. False friends demand you prove that worth.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
116. When people are two-faced, the only thing you know for sure is that you can't trust either of them.
117. “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” ― Dominic Carey
118. “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” ― Sara Shepard
119. “And when you talk to them they make you feel that they care about you to keep you engaged with them but in reality, they don't give care but are curious about what you are up to in life.” ― Aiyaz Uddin
120. When you delete hypocrites from your life, good things will start happening and it won’t be a coincidence. Paulo Coelho
121. True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.
122. “You will never have to question the intentions or integrity of people who have your best interest at heart.” ― Germany Kent
123. People striving for approval from others become phony. – Ichiro Suzuki
124. Empaths can feel fake energy off people a million miles away. Pammy (Source)
125. “The real friends are out there on your own, on your lost and on your special days. If they aren’t there, take it like they aren’t your friends, find other friends.” – Deyth Banger
126. “Make no mistake about it, people who say they love you but cannot be happy for your success do not love you.” ― Germany Kent
127. “You will never have to question the intentions or integrity of people who have your best interest at heart.” – Germany Kent
128. “Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.” – Dominic Riccitello
129. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ― Oprah Winfrey
130. “If you're going to have to rehearse a lie you better be a good actor.” ― T.W. Lawless
131. “I cut fake people faster than Bugatti reaches its 100 miles speed. I often tell myself, this is called "Art of Living".” ― Rakesh Vemulawada
132. “One of life’s ironies is that the more honest and vulnerable you are, the more others try to discredit you as a fraud and a fake. Shut them up by not caring.” ― Dan Pearce
133. “I know who you are when the camera is not on.” – Et Imperatrix Noctem
134. The friend that can be bought is not worth buying. – Irish Proverb
135. “Tell people how it is, be real and be honest. If you see something wrong make sure you speak up. Being this way will naturally eliminate the snakes and fakes.” – John Maiorana
136. “As I get older, I realize just because I'm invited doesn't mean I have to accept.” – Carlos Wallace
137. Real friendship looks fake to fake people. Ed Latimore (edlatimore.com)
138. “Most people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else, or someone they are not.” – Suzy Kassem
139. “This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.” ― Sophie Kinsella
140. “There's no fall greater than one from a burnt bridge.” ― Carlos Wallace
141. “I began to enjoy my own generosity; I felt the pleasure of pleasing others, especially as this was accompanied by money-power. I was paying for them; they were grateful, they had to be; and they could no longer see me as a failure.” – Hanif Kureishi
142. Removing the wrong relationships from your life are as important as cultivating the right ones. Shane Parrish (Source)
143. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
144. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend. Mokokoma Mokhonoana
145. Fake friends will bring you down no matter what’s happening, and they’ll do it in a way that you may not even realize consciously. Tom Bilyeu
146. “We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.” ― Angel Moreira
147. “It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.” ― Nicole Richie
148. “If a teacher fails to teach justice to his student, the teacher is fake; if a judge fails to provide justice to his countrymen, the judge is fake; if a country fails to seek justice to its citizen, the country is fake. Who is fake? A raindrop remains pure until it doesn't fall on the earth.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
149. Do you want to become wiser than 95% of people?
150. Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them. – London Mond
151. A sign of wisdom: you avoid people with bad vibes. Maxime Lagacé
152. “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” ― Richard Burton
153. “Your enemies are not so far from you. They laugh with you, they give you advise and they eat with you. God expose them” ― Gugu Mofokeng
154. “It was exhilarating, at least at first, to live in a city of narcissists.” ― Ian McEwan
155. “When you are gunning to be like other people, you are foolishly repeating their mistakes, and the worst of it all is that you can't even correct yours.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
156. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.” ― Will Smith
157. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you. Trent Shelton
158. I let people see the cracks in my life. We can’t be phony. We’ve got to keep it real. – Charles Swindoll
159. “Time will expose everything, because fake things and people don’t last long in life.”
160. “When you see the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore.” –Nima davani
161. “When you know that someone is playing love games with you and still you are there that means either you are a true lover or a true loser.” ― Jasmine Kiyani
162. “I fake fake to have a fake life. Does that make me a real horse? Buy now for $777, wooden saddle sold separately. Real horseshoes not included. Imaginary ones – neither.” ― Will Advise
163. Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themselves. So we wind up with fake humans inventing fake realities and then peddling them to other fake humans. Philip K Dick
164. “It's funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.” ― Auliq Ice
165. It’s so frustrating knowing how terrible, how fake a person actually is, yet everyone loves them because they put on a good show. Unknown
166. It makes such a difference to go through life with a kind friend on the inside rather than a critic who is telling us how we're messing up. – Kim Fredrikson
167. “Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people.” – Chanda Kaushik
168. “Some humans spend their whole lives making something that isn’t real look like something that is.” ― Anna Banks
169. “Being fake is so common now that being real is seen as offensive.” ― Chris Ruden
170. Living and speaking truthfully will bring you the friends you deserve at the cost of those you picked up by accident. The Stoic Emperor
171. “One should never go by what people say.” ― Agatha Christie
172. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships. Maxime Lagacé
173. A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends. – Chinese Proverb
174. Just because you loved a fake person does not mean your love was not real. Steph Feels (Source)
175. A friend to all, is not a friend to anyone. Mike Skinner
176. “The best defence is to keep off the radar of negative people.” ― Steven Redhead
177. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? Jess C. Scott
178. “There are folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without them. Your life is just a little better, because they ain’t in it.” ― William G.
179. “Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.” ― Chiranjude Bird
180. Being fake is so common now that being real is seen as offensive. Chris Ruden
181. People will stab you in the back and then ask why you are bleeding.
182. “I think it’s better to have less friends than to have fake friends.” — Hina Khan
183. “I know who you are when the camera is not on.” ― Et Imperatrix Noctem
184. Though, sometimes they need us to be in their lives. Like maybe you are the one thing that helps them stabilize. The key is to not let them hurt you or drag you down to their level.
185. “The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it.” ― Carlos Wallace
186. “Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
187. I may be the black sheep of the family, but some of the white sheep aren't as white as they try to appear.
188. “We fake perfect so others don’t have to experience any unpleasant realities, because their life is just as fake as ours.” ― Bryant H. McGill
189. “He’ll see right through the perfect mess that you are, and once he does, don’t come crying to me.” ― Krystalle Bianca
190. “Three belongings impoverish: love, hope and fake friendships.” ― Tiziri Wuming
191. “You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.” – Joel Osteen
192. “Life is too short for fake butter or fake people.” – Karen Salmansohn
193. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” ― George Washington Carver
194. “The fake and scoundrel-minded people never comes out from the curtain since they cannot face the truth and reality.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
195. An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry. – T.S. Eliot
196. “Stay away from fake people, because you don’t know when they will throw you.”
197. Fake smiles lead to real break ups. Mel Robbins
198. “I just trust my intuition taking into account the psychology of things. Therefore, I am not persuaded by facts, but by behaviors.” ― Maria Karvouni
199. The problem is, people are being hated when they’re real and loved when they’re fake. Bob Marley
200. That's because the masses want a fantasy life that they can't have. They don't like being told about reality. (That's why I read books, to get away from the awfulness of life.)
201. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called "perfection," which will open the doors to the most important relationships you'll ever be a part of.” ― Dan Pearce
202. “Fake people are like costume jewelry: they look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves 'Shine' thru.” ― Nitya Prakash
203. “They may take you for a fool, promise to shower you with the world, use their canny devastating tongue to manipulate and dominate your mind, but its better to put them bulshit people at arms length rather than falling into the arms of infidelity.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
204. “If your actions are dictated by who might be watching, they’ll never be genuine—and neither will you.” – Vincent H. O'Neil
205. God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. – William Shakespeare
206. Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me. Unknown
207. The problem is that most people hide that they're struggling.
208. “After reading between the lines, I can secretly hear Socrates screaming: 'I'm the wisest man to ever live in the world. Anyone who will claim that title after me he's fake!'” ― Mwanandeke Kindembo
209. “A person can pretend to be something that there not; for some long. Until it comes to a time, you do something, that annoys them. That's when they blow up and the true part of them, starts to come out. Watch out for those fakers.” ― Dianerste Ross
210. “If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.” ― Carlos Wallace
211. “Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” ― Mohit Kaushik
212. “Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.” ― Leonardo DiCaprio
213. “Stop texting first and see how many dead plants you’ve been watering.”
214. Unfortunately most people do not realise that the world is a schoolroom, and their lives a series of lessons (chosen by their souls, with advice).
215. Don’t pretend to be what you’re not, instead, pretend to be what you want to be. It is not pretense, it is a journey to self-realization. – Michael Bassey Johnson
216. “Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
217. “Fake people will insult you infront of the whole world but those who are true to you will insult you more but in private.” ― Shizra
218. “One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies… be smart choosing your friends.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
219. “A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
220. If everyone is real, then I must be fake because I'm not like them.
221. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. – Michael Bassey Johnson
222. I do think that young children can spot a phony a mile away. – Fred Rodgers
223. You can’t fake it when you’re alone with God, you know. – Jim Bakker
224. “Social media is the 'Greatest Hits' album of our lives.” – Marc Fienberg
225. You are allowed to be real and disappoint fake people. Inner Practitioner
226. In a world where there’s so much fake, find it in your heart to be yourself. Be you. Don’t be a hypocrite. No apologies. Say no when you don’t want something. Don’t be forced into saying yes. Be honest. Be authentic. Don’t be part of anything fake. Your heart will be at peace! Mufti Menk (Source)
227. In our family a saying" "The dog that fetches, carries."
228. “Just because you loved a fake person does not mean your love was not real.” ― Steph Feels
229. “Some soap opera, you know, real people pretending to be fake people with made-up problems being watched by real people to forget their real problems.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
230. “A persons character is shown through their actions in life not where they sit on Sunday.” ― Navonne Johns
231. “You would always have undesired people around you but desired ones are least likely” ― Pushpa Rana
232. “A fake friend indeed is a friend only in his need.” ― Jagadeesh Kumar
233. “Incessant smiling is one of the deadly tools used by someone whose intent is to make others cry.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
234. One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.
235. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ― Chris Jammi
236. The thing about chameleoning your way through life is that it gets to where nothing is real. – John Green
237. “I stretch my arms out — let the truth be told. These days, friends are modern day Pinocchios. Long nose, friend or foe. They're more fake than the wax statues standing still in Madame Tussaud.” ― Soroosh Shahrivar
238. “You’ll be surrounded by many so-called well-wishers during your good times but there’ll be only a few ones around you in your bad times.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
239. True friends are like stars, you don't always see them but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
240. Fake people always think others are fake. - Tomichan Matheikal
241. Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces. ― Rashida Rowe
242. Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.
243. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” ― Arnold H. Glasow
244. “A person's character is shown through their actions in life NOT where they sit on Sunday.” –Navonne Johns
245. “I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.” ― Tyler Knott Gregson
246. “Feigned interest is worse than brutal honesty.” ― Stewart Stafford
247. “Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people.” ― Chanda Kaushik
248. “Make no mistake about it, people who say they love you but cannot be happy for your success do not love you.” – Germany Kent
249. “The problem is, people are being hated when they’re real and loved when they’re fake.” ― Bob Marley
250. “I think the celebrities today, not all of them, but just the whole industry frustrates me because it is so fake. People pretend to be, a lot of the time, what they’re not.” ― Tulisa
251. “Nice words and nice appearance doesn't conclude that someone is nice, I believe that the nicer you look, the more deceptive you appear.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
252. “I’m not interested in hearing from those who preach joy or talk such crap about ‘positivity pledges’ about not allowing negative thoughts to drain them of energy, or about sending vibes of positive energy into the world and being grateful for all the wonderful things it’s going to attract into lives. That stuff’s all well and good, except that most people who talk shit like this are as fake.” ― Karl Wiggins
253. “Fear makes strangers of people who you thought were friends.” ― Carlos Wallace
254. My two faces are the extroverted side I have to use for work and the exhausted introvert that takes over when I get home. I don't want to be around people, but I have bills to pay.
255. Life is too short for fake butter or fake people. Karen Salmansohn
256. Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint.
257. “Some people make money. Some make plans, while others make lies.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
258. “A fake friend is an enemy in disguise.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
259. “The Bible said the devil may come in many forms. Some time he may appear as a friend, celebrity or even a pretty girl or well built young man. A well paying job, easy money opportunity or simply a chance at something too good to be true. More the often it probably is.” ― Carlos Wallace
260. “Life is too short for fake butter or fake people.” ― Karen Salmansohn
261. “Being too nice is a crime today. Fake friends are every where around you. They will use you and when you are of no use, throw you away like a wrapper .” ― Shizra
262. “People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive, so be careful” ― Muhammad Saqib
263. Life hits different when you choose boundaries over people-pleasing, connection over attachment, distance over disrespect, growth over comfort zone, healing over coping, peace over having the last word, progress over perfection, and solitude over fake company. Inner Practitioner
264. “I had been the victim of fake news despite being the candidate of the genuine story.” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
265. Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s. Ziad K. Abdelnour
266. “You can’t always go by actions, because some people will act like they love you just to get what they want from you.” ― Sonya Parker
267. Fake friends are a vital piece of life. They keep you on your toes and teach you to never take the real ones for granted. Unknown
268. Fake people don't surprise me anymore, loyal people do.
269. “The fake people do not dare to come out, from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
270. Perfect people aren’t real and real people aren’t perfect. Paulo Coelho (Source)
271. “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.” – Pushpa Rana
272. Life is full of fake people but before you decide to judge them, make sure you’re not one of them. Unknown
273. Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated – Dean Cavanagh
274. I'll tell you your zipper is down any time. Or that you spilled on your shirt.
275. I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection. Charles F. Glassman
276. I may not be perfect but at least I am not fake. Unknown
277. Related: 100 Questions to Ask Your Friends to Get to Know Them Better
278. The best kinds of people will tell you the truth even if it hurts. Dan Koe
279. Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. They pretend to be your friend first. – Steve Irwin
280. “Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.” ― Terry a O'Neal
281. Fake people always think others are fake. Tomichan Matheikal
282. “Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...” ― Gugu Mofokeng
283. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” ― Chinonye J. Chudolue
284. The realest people don’t have a lot of friends. Tupac Shakur
285. Not so. I appreciate honesty. It all comes out in the end anyway, so just be honest.
286. “It’s beautiful when your realness is tested by fake people.” ― Kichhuu
287. I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection. – Charles F. Glassman
288. “He told me he was real, he told me he was there and that he cared for me. Then he told me the thing that imprisons you... is your own mind, and at that moment he vanished and I realized... I had created him. He was never there, he never cared, it was just me... all me.” ― Maranda Kuhl
289. “It is somehow painful when you can lay your life down for them, but they won't be there for you, even when you need them the most.” ― Goals Rider
290. I think they're saying a friend to everyone is being fake sometimes to some people. As for me, I'd rather be alone than have fake friends, because you are really alone anyway.
291. Get yourself friends that want to see you win. Gal Shapira (Source)
292. “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.” ― London Mond
293. “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
294. “When people smile at a rich man, they are smiling at his wallet.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
295. “Some people are cynical, yet they know how to make their intentions sound lyrical, but in the end, they leave you with scars that are unmistakable.” ― Mireya Rios
296. You gotta stop trying to build a real connection with fake people. Inner Practitioner
297. Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.
298. “Fake people come to your life to teach you a lesson that doesn’t trust anybody easily.”
299. “Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?” – Carlos Wallace
300. “It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.” ― Alfred Adler
301. “If you write about the dark side of people, you are more likely to be closer to the truth, because people don’t pretend to be dark, nearly as much as they pretend to be good.” ― Robert Black
302. “Fake friends get mad when we don't pretend to like them.” ― Carlos Wallace
303. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace
304. “The more inhuman we became the more we understood each other as humans.” ― Cameron Conaway
305. “If someone in your circle cannot congratulate you on your success, heed the warning and distance yourself from that person, because they are not for you.” ― Germany Kent
306. Find yourself friends who will talk shit to your face but stand up for you behind your back. Dan Go
307. Life is full of fake people but before you decide to judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
308. “Sometimes it’s not the person who changes, it’s the mask that falls off.” ― Mhaj Porras
309. The smarter you get, the more you avoid futile friendship. Maxime Lagacé
310. “Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.” ― Genereux Philip
311. Are you sincere? Are you yourself? Are you as you look? You don't have a mask on your face? You speak what you think? Then you are real, then you are not fake! – Mehmet Murat ildan
312. “Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...” – Gugu Mofokeng
313. People are quick to judge but slow to correct themselves.
314. Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don’t care, because they don’t. Unknown
315. Why choose Columbus? Why compare yourself whose sole objective was a landgrab and riches? Why not some other explorer?
316. “It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it.” – Mandy Hale
317. “I love and respect broken hearts - as at least they can't act fake!” ― Diink
318. “I can’t stand fake people. I can feel it when someone feigns it.” ― Jacqueline Fernandez
319. The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that’s also a hypocrite! Tennessee Williams
320. I'm sorry...I didn't realize that you're an expert on my life and how I should live it! Please continue while I take notes...
321. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care. – Hachiman Hikigaya
322. “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” ― Joan Jett
323. “The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise.” ― Carlos Wallace
324. “Not many people are true, fake as the lies they tell.” ― Kid Cudi
325. As you go through life, you will find that your acquaintances will be many, but only your true friends will share your pain as well as your pleasure. – Heidi Catherine Culbertson
326. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you. – Trent Shelton
327. Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else's. –Ziad K. Abdelnour
328. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you. – Yolanda Hadid
329. That is one of the best things about animals - they don't fake liking or not liking you. If only humans were so openly honest.
330. The most dangerous creature on Earth is a fake friend. Captain Jack Sparrow
331. “There's no use of pretending to be good in front of people who are also doing same to us. Mutual deceptions don't lead anywhere!!” ― Rajneesh Sharma
332. Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called ‘perfection.’ – Dan Pearce
333. Stop trying to have a real conversation with fake people. Inner Practitioner (Source)
334. Everyone wants the truth but nobody wants to be honest.
335. Fake friends are more dangerous than real enemies. Ed Latimore
336. “Fake people are like costume jewelry: They look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves 'Shine' thru.” – Nitya Prakash
337. “Pretend to be poor in reality and you'll notice a decrease in your friends list and request.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
338. I don't know, getting in the way is a talent of mine. I'm that awkward person who happens to get in way of everyone. I spend all day apologizing for it.
339. I laugh with many but don't trust any.
340. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” ― Buddha
341. “Hard times and fake friends are like oil and water: they don’t mix.” ― Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
342. “Fake people have no identity; they are just a number, not anywhere near a comma.” ― Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
343. “Fake people always think others are fake.” ― Tomichan Matheikal
344. “Are you sincere? Are you yourself? Are you as you look? You don’t have a mask on your face? You speak what you think? Then you are real, then you are not fake!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
345. “I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection.” ― Charles F. Glassman
346. Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there. Habeeb Akande
347. Fake character creates empty friendships. @orangebook_
348. That's what's wrong with social media. Everyone only shows the perfect moments.
349. “As far as I’m concerned, all politicians are fake people.” ― Neil Sedaka
350. It’s better to have a true enemy, than having a fake friend. Tom and Jerry