800 Inspirational Quotes For Dada: Dad, Father (2023)
1. Becoming a dad for the first time is a bit like leading a group through a maze with a blindfold on; you don’t know where you going or how to get there, but everyone is looking to you to find the way – Daniel Hall
2. Dad, that’s the thing about you. You taught me so much without saying a word. I want to be like you. Love you, dad. Happy father’s day!
3. “Dad, I searched high and low for a father’s day card that expressed all you’ve done for me. I finally found one, but it is blank.”
4. “The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity.” – Jean-Paul Richter
5. “Seriously, I know my mother and father had their dreams when they were kids. They dreamed about being something other than poor, but they never got the chance to be anything because nobody paid attention to their dreams.”
6. “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension.” — Marilynne Robinson
7. Happy birthday to the most precious lil thing. Thank you for coming into my life, I’m a proud dad.
8. You are the king of your family. I want you to know, dad that you’ve done well for yourself. Happy birthday to my king father.
9. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
10. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.”—Jim ValvanoRD.COM
11. I visited my dad’s grave and cried the whole way home.
12. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” –
13. “A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone,. . and pass them. on to the coming generations.”. —. unknown
14. “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say “you are the best.”
15. “The world has proven to be a harsh place for anyone without a dad. You were my shelter and my biggest supporter. I take comfort because you are in a better place, where there are no sorrows. Always and forever in our hearts.” —Unknown
16. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.