1. Becoming a dad for the first time is a bit like leading a group through a maze with a blindfold on; you don’t know where you going or how to get there, but everyone is looking to you to find the way – Daniel Hall
2. Dad, that’s the thing about you. You taught me so much without saying a word. I want to be like you. Love you, dad. Happy father’s day!
3. “Dad, I searched high and low for a father’s day card that expressed all you’ve done for me. I finally found one, but it is blank.”
4. “The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity.” – Jean-Paul Richter
5. “Seriously, I know my mother and father had their dreams when they were kids. They dreamed about being something other than poor, but they never got the chance to be anything because nobody paid attention to their dreams.”
6. “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension.” — Marilynne Robinson
7. Happy birthday to the most precious lil thing. Thank you for coming into my life, I’m a proud dad.
8. You are the king of your family. I want you to know, dad that you’ve done well for yourself. Happy birthday to my king father.
9. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
10. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.”—Jim ValvanoRD.COM
11. I visited my dad’s grave and cried the whole way home.
12. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” –
13. “A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone,. . and pass them. on to the coming generations.”. —. unknown
14. “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say “you are the best.”
15. “The world has proven to be a harsh place for anyone without a dad. You were my shelter and my biggest supporter. I take comfort because you are in a better place, where there are no sorrows. Always and forever in our hearts.” —Unknown
16. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
17. “Happy Fathers Day in heaven dad. Daddy, you will always have a very special place in my heart. I love and miss you.”
18. Do you know how to spot the difference between a fake diamond and a real diamond? Well, seeing as we’re not experts, they’ll look almost exactly the same. That’s how I feel about you. There’s no difference between a real father and a stepfather; you mean the world to me.
19. “To her the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
20. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. ” – Euripides
21. “Having kids doesn’t make you a father. Raising them does.” – Anonymous
22. “The reason why daughters love their dad the most is…that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.”
23. Your lovely advice and sweet corrections can’t be forgotten. I still feel your presence around me each time I am about to take every step in my life. You are part of my success story and I hope you remain happy even in death. I miss you father.
24. “My dad was a blue-collar working man who taught me to never give up and to always work hard to get what you want in life.” –Mark Wahlberg
25. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy father’s day.
26. “It’s a sin if you are a father, but are not around to support your children . “- Unknown
27. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”
28. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
29. ‘It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.’ – Friedrich von Schiller
30. Thank you for believing in me daddy, always. Knowing that you trust me and believe in me, helps me immensely. I know i can face anything if i have your support! Happy father’s day, dad! I love you!
31. You can tell what was the best year of your dad’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.
32. “Daddy, you are my biggest support when life seems unfair, you are my greatest gift and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I miss your presence so much, father.” —Unknown
33. Should we be more measured and reasonable (cautious) in discussing the lavish love of Christ for sinners and sufferers? Ortlund answers: “Would a father with a suffocating child want his child to draw on the oxygen tank in a measured, reasonable way?”
34. “Everything I had worked for, all my years of study, had been to purchase for myself this one privilege: to see and experience more truths than those given to me by my father, and to use those truths to construct my own mind. I had come to believe that the ability to evaluate many ideas, many histories, many points of view, was at the heart of what it means to self-create. If I yielded now, I would lose more than an argument. I would lose custody of my own mind. This was the price I was being asked to pay, I understood that now. What my father wanted to cast from me wasn’t a demon: it was me.”
35. My daddy always said being brave wasn’t not being scared. Being brave was keeping going when you were.
36. “ Before any man had had the chance to break my heart, my father did ” – Unknown
37. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado. Looking to make dad laugh? Crack one of these dad jokes.
38. “Lately all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.” —Dan Zevin. Procrastinating on getting your dad his Father’s Day gift? No problem—these last-minute Father’s Day gifts will get there just in time.
39. “My diet plan: Make all of my friend’s cupcakes. The father they get, the thinner I look!”
40. Thank you for believing in me daddy, always. Knowing that you trust me and believe in me, helps me immensely. I know i can face anything if i have your support! Happy father’s day, dad! I love you!
41. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
42. “If you end up with a boring. miserable life because you listened to your mom. your dad. your teacher. your priest. or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit. then you deserve it.” — Frank Zappa
43. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
44. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.”
45. ″‘Don’t tell me from genetics. What’ve they got to do with it?’ said Crowley. ‘Look at Satan. Created as an angel, grows up to be the Great Adversary. Hey, if you’re going to go on about genetics, you might as well say the kid will grow up to be an angel. After all, his father was really big in Heaven in the old days. Saying he’ll grow up to be a demon just because his dad became one is like saying a mouse with its tail cut off will give birth to tailless mice. No. Upbringing is everything. Take it from me.‘”
46. Happy birthday, dear king father. I wish more than anything that you live long in good health, gratitude, and wholeness. Have a lovely and unforgettable celebration.
47. “One thing that prevents a man from being a good father is he hasn’t completed being a boy”- Iyanla Vanzant
48. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. he believed in me.” ~ Jim Valvano
49. “A bad father never has a good son.” – Latin Proverb
50. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. God gave me such a gift when he gave me you for a father.
51. “[My father] has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”— Chelsea Clinton
52. “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.”
53. The number one thing I've been doing is being daddy.
54. “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
55. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
56. As a dad, you can be the difference between your child struggling to fit into society or thriving. Autistic children need more support than neurotypical children to develop their independence and social skills.
57. You welcomed me into your life, and allowed me to be your stepdad and your friend! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, I am so proud of you!
58. “Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and your cute daughter thinks about you every time, I miss you so much.” —Unknown
59. Happy birthday! If it weren’t for me, you would have stood a chance of being mom and dad’s favorite!
60. “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” ~ Charles Wadsworth
61. “The psychological absence of fathers can be nearly as devastating as a physical absence. When fathers are alive but not a predictable presence actively participating in their daughter’s lives the relationship becomes a permanent maybe.” – Victoria Secunda
62. “The battle for mom and dad’s attention begins.”
63. Hey dad! I know i am not there at home to make your day special, but i am celebrating it here. You and mum are always with me. Happy father’s day, daddy!
64. “You were my anchor and when you died dad, I felt so lost. Even today, many years later I still miss you so much.” —Unknown
65. “I was really young when I divorced his father, so I raised him trying to set the best example and give him the best that I could…When people compliment me on him, on how well mannered, how charming, funny and well-behaved he is, it makes all the sacrifices worthwhile.” — Sofia Vergara
66. You don’t just complete my dad’s life. You add a special touch to mine, too.”
67. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
68. “If there’s one thing I really want for my birthday, that is for the mining company not to mine my daddy’s reserve.” — Bindi Irwin
69. “The Lion King always makes me cry, especially when Simba’s father gets trampled.” ~ Vanessa Hudgens
70. “Standing ten yards away is Connor’s father, still holding the cell phone he had just called from.”
71. “I wish I could just turn back the time and live every single day of my childhood with you. Dear dad, your daughter misses you.” —Unknown
72. “Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She is always daddy’s little girl.” – Richard L. Ratliff
73. If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. - Frank Zappa
74. “Real dads support their children without the law the telling them they have to!” – Anonymous
75. “I’m so proud to be the father of such a beautiful, brilliant, and bubbly young girl. The older you get, the more I discover so many things to love and cherish about you. You make your daddy so proud, little one. I wish that all your dreams come true. I love you so much, sweetie. Happy 5th birthday!”
76. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – Alexander the Great
77. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” — unknown
78. “A father is more powerful than he can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.” — unknown
79. “I sometimes get really worried that what kind of a father will you become because you have been one crazy brother to me…. Happy Father’s Day to you!!!”
80. "I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.” –Will.I.Am
81. Happy birth anniversary, my king father. I wish you all the joy in the world. I hope that every good thing comes to you. May you always have a cheerful heart. I love you, dad.
82. “Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.” — unknown
83. Happy cake day, King father. You’ve been the best dad ever. I wish you a lifetime of health, wealth, and bliss. I love you forever.
84. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown. Don’t forget to bookmark these Father’s Day gifts for first-time dads.
85. “My father wants me to be like my brother, but I can’t be.” — Robert Mapplethorpe
86. “Thank you, Dad, for always being there for me. You’re the best father ever!”
87. Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
88. “Real dads are supportive ” – Unknown
89. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Unknown
90. “Fathers, take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection. Don’t be an absent father!” – Anonymous
91. “Real dads support their children without the law the telling them they have to!”
92. Mom and dad, thank you for bringing such a wonderful gift to the world; which is me. Happy birthday to me.
93. Having a good father figure in life is so very important. I feel blessed to have you in my life, dad. You showed me what true love is, and I will be forever grateful for that. Enjoy your day. I love you.
94. Dear dad, I always admired your ability to be strong and tender simultaneously, to be strict sometimes and incredibly funny sometimes. It’s amazing how you can be so different but still so close and dear to my heart. Happy Father’s day!
95. Being an autism dad is rewarding, challenging and sometimes lonely. It’s also a badge of honour that you should wear proudly. Don’t be afraid to let your family and friends know you’re the man in charge around here and offer them the opportunity to help you during times of trouble. The best way for them to get an understanding of what you are all about as a father is for them to see it in action.
96. A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
97. “You see, my father taught me that even our most profound losses are survivable. And that is — it is what we do with that loss — our ability to transform it into a positive event —that is one of my father’s greatest lessons.” – Ted Kennedy Jr.
98. So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
99. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
100. Every girl on the planet wants to be a princess. But not everyone has an opportunity to actually become one. You made me feel like I am the most important girl in the world. Instead of making me a princess, you made me a queen. Thank you, dad.
101. “I wanted to marry her when I saw the moonlight shining on the barrel of her father's shotgun.”
102. There are so many things I want to thank you for. Thank you for an incredible atmosphere of love and care that you gave me all my life. Thank you for being so patient, though I know I made you worried for many times. Thank you indeed, dear dad. I love you.
103. “[My father] has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”
104. By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
105. “When fathers struggle with being authentic, they leave muddy footprints on little girls’ hearts.” – Tina Samples
106. “As old as she was..She still missed her daddy sometimes.”
107. “Respect to all moms doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as a dad.” – John Mark Green
108. One day you will actually become a father and I am sure you will make the best dad because the way you treat me and take care of me, you will make the most amazing father ever….. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
109. The laugh of a daughter is the favorite symphony of a father.
110. “One of the greatest moments between father and daughter is that walk down the aisle, then you see you little baby girl become a woman right before your eyes.”
111. And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, 'If you want it bad enough, and you're willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first you have to believe in yourself'.
112. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.”
113. “You are such a perfect daughter; I try to be a better dad each and every day. Happy birthday miss perfect.”
114. My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” — Jennifer Williamson
115. Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
116. Being an autism dad is not easy. You have to understand a little bit more than the average parent what it takes to make a child happy. You are never told this, but somehow, some way you learn how to do it.
117. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated. – Unknown
118. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
119. “I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.”—Gordon BrownRD.COM
120. “Growing up, I’ve enjoyed hunting with my father.” —Dale Earnhardt
121. “I went to my first dinosaur hall with my father and twin brother...and I was blown away by the dinosaurs.”
122. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
123. “A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.”
124. Happy birthday to the best stepdad ever! You’re kind, caring, and funny, which makes you the perfect father in my eyes.
125. “Oh father, Rajah was just playing with him!” — Jasmine
126. “I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” — Terri Guillemets
127. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you, dad.
128. Maybe men are not as emotional as women, but it does not mean they can’t love like women do. And I know that you love me with all your heart. I love you too, dad. Wish you a happy holiday!
129. “Women writers make for rewarding (and efficient) lovers. They are clever liars to fathers and husbands; yet they never hold their tongues too long, nor keep ardent typing fingers still.”
130. “If she could put the hollow ache that haunts her into words, she would tell him, ‘I miss the father you never were.’” – John Mark Green
131. And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, 'If you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first, you have to believe in yourself.'
132. dad hero
133. Dad, that’s the thing about you. You taught me so much without saying a word. I want to be like you. Love you, dad. Happy father’s day!
134. Happy cake day, King father. You’ve been the best dad ever. I wish you a lifetime of health, wealth, and bliss. I love you forever.
135. “I can make the bacon, fry it up, braid some hair and catch the football game. All at the same time. I’m superman because I have to be. And it’s the highest honor of my life. I’m proud to be a single dad.” – Anonymousfather and daughter
136. ″‘Don’t tell me from genetics. What’ve they got to do with it?’ said Crowley. ‘Look at Satan. Created as an angel, grows up to be the Great Adversary. Hey, if you’re going to go on about genetics, you might as well say the kid will grow up to be an angel. After all, his father was really big in Heaven in the old days. Saying he’ll grow up to be a demon just because his dad became one is like saying a mouse with its tail cut off will give birth to tailless mice. No. Upbringing is everything. Take it from me.‘”
137. “Your baby needs a father figure.”
138. My father may not be the sun or the moon that can illuminate the entire sky. He is a fireplace who can keep me warm even in the coldest of the nights.
139. The word “dad” holds so many warm and pleasant memories within it. Saying to you this word everyday brings me so much pleasure and makes me really happy. I congratulate you on the holiday!
140. “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
141. “Thank you, daddy, for flourishing our home with a lot of happiness. You have been such a great man who is brave enough to look up to. I love you, daddy, even when you are far away, your presence can be felt. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
142. “My father being mostly absent on duty, my mother suffered me to do as much as I pleased.” – John James Audubon
143. “Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.” — unknown
144. “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.” —Lydia Maria Child
145. We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor. – George W. Bush
146. He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.
147. My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.
148. Being a dad is difficult and rewarding. Being an autism dad is even more difficult, but it can be just as rewarding. Children with autism need special attention, but they bring joy and laughter to your life.
149. A daddy can’t teach a little girl everything, but he teaches her to believe in herself, to never give up, to work hard. And that leads to pretty much everything else. —Andrew Blackburn
150. “Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
151. Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and we miss you so much.
152. “Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the strangely silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way, dad. I love you.” —Unknown
153. “What I want to do is form a society in which we can raise ourselves; so we can become our own father figures and the big homies can become their father figures and then you grow up then it’s your turn to be a father figure to another young brother. That’s where I want to start.”
154. “Policy-makers continue to discover that they cannot solve today’s problems with yesterday’s mindsets.”―Widad Akrawi
155. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. - Victor Hugo
156. “A blue collar dad’s greatest success come from watching his children succeed and live the life they dream of.” – Unknown
157. I hope you know that it doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be daddy’s little girl. You can still come to me, and I will love and support you no matter what. Happy birthday, sweetie!
158. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
159. If there is anything that makes me happy, it is the fact that you are not just brilliant but also because you take after your father. Happy birthday, my 14 years old boy.
160. “Children of the new millennium when change is likely to continue and stress will be inevitable, are going to need, more than ever, the mentoring of an available father.” —Ian Grant
161. On the most special day, wishing my dearest husband a very Happy Father’s Day…. I know you are going to make the world’s best dad to our baby…. Lots of luck to you first time dad.
162. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
163. “I think Romeo and Juliet is uplifting. That’s how much a son wishes to avenge his father. That is how much two young people can love each other.” – Ben Kingsley
164. With the kind of upbringing you are giving your kids, I am sure they will be very successful in life…. Proud of you as a father…. Happy Father’s Day to you…. You always remind me of our dad.
165. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
166. “YOu have been a good father to my nieces and nephews, and a good husband to my little sister.You now me, I was born to criticize, But with you, I can’t find anything wrong.”
167. “[Without sobriety] I would never be sitting here with you, no way, no chance. I never would have been able to have the relationships that I do. I never would have been able to take care of my father the way I did when he was sick. So many things." - Bradley Cooper, actor and filmmaker
168. Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
169. “You don’t think I had it in me to my father to grow?” – Maya Hart
170. “The love of a brother is like having a second dad—just much younger.” – Anonymous
171. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”- Linda Poindexter
172. “I used to carry my father’s Bible and put it on the pulpit so he could preach.” —Mr. T
173. “I come from the school of thought where a dad’s absence is something to be counted on. Now I see all the men with camouflage diaper bags and babies hanging from their chests like little ship figureheads.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings
174. “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father.” — Arab Proverb
175. “There is nothing worse than a man that can be everything to everybody else except a father to their own child.”
176. “Even if I grow up, I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
177. Happy Second Birthday, small human! You are so much like daddy, it’s scary.
178. Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.
179. I think that my strong determination for justice comes from the very strong, dynamic personality of my father. I have rarely ever met a person more fearless and courageous than my father. The thing that I admire most about my dad is his genuine Christian character. He is a man of real integrity, deeply committed to moral and ethical principles. He is conscientious in all of his undertakings. If I had a problem, I could always call Daddy.
180. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
181. “I may not have been the best son, but you were the best father, and role model to me. Rest in peace, dad.” —Unknown
182. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”- Sigmund Freud
183. Every year I become surer that you’re the mascot of our family. There’s no other explanation that could describe the reason of our happiness for so many years. Thank you, dear dad!
184. “They sipped until the sun, as golden as syrupy as the bourbon, slipped into the sea.” — Delia Owens, Where the Crawdads Sing
185. “You are the husband every woman wants. You are the father every kid will love. You are the friend no one else can have. You are all that I have. Thank you for everything my love. Have the happiest birthday ever!”
186. My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.
187. It's an ongoing joy being a dad.
188. Happy birthday to my little girl! You're a woman now, but today I'm remembering your little pigtails and funny comments to me and your dad. Hope you have a happy day!
189. “Wishing my dad a great day in heaven… gone, but never forgotten.”
190. “Growing up, I didn’t know about families who were missing a father, because there weren’t any in our neighborhood. Today over a third of American children are born into single-parent homes. Is this all men’s doing?” – Timothy J. Russert
191. One day you will actually become a father and I am sure you will make the best dad because the way you treat me and take care of me, you will make the most amazing father ever….. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
192. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. — Michael Ratnadeepak
193. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.—Umberto EcoRD.COM
194. Happy womb escape, King father. Being your offspring is such an honour. And I wish you all the best in life. I wish also that you live more than a centenary. Enjoy your day, dad.
195. Happy father’s day to an amazing father. Love you, daddy. Happy father’s day to you!
196. "Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads." – John Mark Green
197. For my wonderful dad, I am so lucky to have a father like you. Happy Birthday!
198. “Father take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection! Don’t be an absent father!” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
199. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E. Lang
200. “I’m so proud to be the father of such a beautiful, brilliant, and bubbly young girl. The older you get, the more I discover so many things to love and cherish about you. You make your daddy so proud, little one. I wish that all your dreams come true. I love you so much, sweetie. Happy 5th birthday!”
201. “They don't make men like my daddy anymore.” — Loretta Lynn, “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like My Daddy”
202. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
203. The nature of fatherhood is that you’re doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified when you do it.
204. “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.” – Charles Marshall
205. “When the brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate.” – Ibo proverb
206. Cheers to the greatest king ever lived. It pleases my heart to see my father’s exemplary leadership. Happy birthday to my king.
207. “My father once said, ‘If the whole world wants to go left and you feel like going right, go right. You don’t have to follow. You don’t have to make a big deal about which way you’re going. Just go. It’s very easy.” ― Yanni
208. “My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.” — unknown
209. Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your pictures and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, father.
210. “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”—Steve YoungRD.COM
211. “The connection between father and daughter took me by surprise. Her birth revealed a love that I never knew existed.” ― Kevin Patrick
212. No man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
213. To become a father is not hard; to be a father is, however.
214. Lately, all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.
215. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado. Looking to make dad laugh? Crack one of these dad jokes.
216. A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.
217. “A lot of people say, “Wow, you’re a single father of twin boys, that’s crazy!” Two toddlers can get hectic, but I wouldn’t change it for anything. Every day they teach me different things. The love is there. When you have a two-year-old saying every other hour, “Papi, te amo. Papi, I love you” it can’t get better..” – Ricky Martin
218. Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” — Bindi Irwin
219. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy father’s day.
220. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
221. I’m so glad to be related to you not just by royalty but by blood. Happy birthday to my king father. Many more shall you witness.
222. Every birthday, I wonder again at how such a gem like you got to be my daughter. I must be the luckiest dad on earth!
223. You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
224. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.- Soledad O'Brien.
225. Like father like daughter. I’m not surprised.
226. Grandfathers see the best in us, think the best of us, and bring out the best in us. —Cheryl Hawkinson
227. “Daddy, you are like a warrior that has fought my childhood battles. You brought me joy, and you mean more than the world itself to me, and now that you’re gone, I can’t stop missing you. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
228. I come from a really big family, my father was a businessman and what he always instilled in us was to be your boss. My father built up his business, and he was by no means a rich man, but he figured out how to work four-and-a-half days a week. -Tony Shalhoub
229. I believe that good father is equally important for both girls and boys. Because only father is able to show a boy what it means to be a real man and show the girl how it feels to feel herself a real woman next to him.
230. Every parent is at some time the father of the unreturned prodigal, with nothing to do but keep his house open to hope.
231. You’re the best dad in the world. Keep spreading your positivity; on your birthday, I officially give you a pass to make unlimited dad jokes.
232. Happy birthday, dear king father. I wish more than anything that you live long in good health, gratitude, and wholeness. Have a lovely and unforgettable celebration.
233. Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, for raising me the way you did. Happy father’s day to a wonderful dad!
234. Thank You grandfather, for always saving me from mom and dad and loving me the most. Happy Father’s Day.
235. “One of the things about being a boy, especially growing up without a father, is you really don’t have that Role Model to teach you how to do things.” – Art Alexakis
236. Happy birthday, dear king father. You’re always an inspiration and I wish you many happy returns of this day. I love you forever and more.
237. “Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue..” – Moby
238. “You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” – Erika Cosby
239. “I went to my first dinosaur hall with my father and twin brother―and I was blown away by the dinosaurs.” – David H. Koch
240. I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.
241. “Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
242. To the world’s greatest father: you make me laugh, you buy me clothes and you keep me fed. So I guess it’s fair to spoil you this one day of the year! Happy Birthday, dad!
243. “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say, ‘You are the best.’” – Anonymous
244. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. - Jim DeMint
245. “My dad said to me – Work hard and be patient. It was the best advice he ever gave me. You have to put the hours in.” – Simon Cowell
246. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” – Arna Bontemps
247. Dad, every single day I think about you. I know now you are in a better place. Rest in peace dad!
248. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. – Beau Bridges – Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
249. “Mom and dad are getting me a tiny human!”
250. “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass’; ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.’” – Harmon Killebrew
251. “One of the best things about you turning 16 is knowing that you can now run errands for me! I am so happy to now have my very own personal assistant! Happy birthday! Mom and dad love you.”
252. You’re a great dad and you’re a wonderful friend. Thanks dad for being there for us, always!
253. “Fundy is in desperate need of a father figure. Certainly. And I owe it to myself to make up for what I did. I need to make up for what I did. ” – Wilbur Soot
254. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.” — Joseph Addison
255. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
256. “You have to be a reliable and predictable, loving and available father for your daughter if you want your daughter to have a happy childhood.”
257. “I may have taught you to become a good student, good citizen, good sportsperson and a good mate. But you my son, have taught me the most important thing of all – how to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.”
258. My dear hubby, your love is a potent potion that encourages and inspires. I know our future holds many brilliant adventures and smiles. Darling, you are so special to me, and you are my everything. Happy birthday to my husband and the wonderful father of my children!
259. “If I didn’t spend a few years as a single dad, my son and I probably wouldn’t be as close as we are now..” – Anonymous
260. "I buried my dad on a Thursday and showed up for work on Friday.”
261. It is such a delight to see a small baby call you “DAD”…. From being a loving husband, you have now got promoted to a father and we are so happy to see you make the most impressive dad…. Warm wishes to you on Father’s Day.
262. “My father was an atheist, absent. He was a salesman; I was four years old when he told me that the end of life was death.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
263. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
264. “No one is able to make a girl a queen except her father.” – Arab Proverb
265. [My father] always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.
266. It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
267. Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, for raising me the way you did. Happy father’s day to a wonderful dad!
268. The happiest of birthdays to my stepdaughter! We have come so far, and I am happy to call myself your father and friend!
269. We celebrate the bravery of our fathers and their gift of freedom. Long may our flag wave....Happy Independence Day!
270. “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.”–Jennifer Williamson
271. “My father. . . there was never any mistaking his love for me. When I walked into the room, his eyes lit up and he wrapped me in his arms as if it was Christmas morning and I was the best gift imaginable.” —Eric Ripert
272. Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky. - Arna Bontemps.
273. I was raised by my father; I was daddy's girl.
274. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in your daughter’s heart. I love you, daddy.” —Unknown
275. Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.
276. “My dad was a blue-collar man, so I understand the struggles that come with that. Now I’m out there trying to break down barriers for those who may face similar situations to my own.” –Carmelo Anthony
277. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
278. The older i turned, the more i realised that you have always been right, father.
279. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
280. When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
281. I can’t imagine having another dad. You are the best father in the whole world, and I hope that someday I will be as kind and understanding as you are. Don’t you ever forget that I love you beyond words.
282. “You may be my stepdaughter, but I’ll always love you as my own. The moment I said I do to your mother was also the moment that I vowed to be your loving father.”
283. I wish I could grow up to be a person like you. But more than that, I think I want to be a father like you. You’re an amazing father, daddy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
284. “You can not die of grief, though it feels as if you can. A heart does not actually break, though sometimes your chest aches as if it is breaking. Grief dims with time. It is the way of things. There comes a day when you smile again, and you feel like a traitor. How dare I feel happy. How dare I be glad in a world where my father is no more. And then you cry fresh tears, because you do not miss him as much as you once did, and giving up your grief is another kind of death.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
285. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, my dad was born. And, according to the Force, he’s actually the best dad in the world. Would you agree, Dad?
286. Happy father’s day, daddy! Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I've needed.
287. “A daughter needs her father more than anything else in the world.” – Anonymous
288. Happy Fathers Day to my brother in law. I want to say that you are the best brother in law, a good friend and an amazing father and husband. Thank you for all the joy you bring into everybody’s lives by being part of them!
289. A man knows he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
290. I miss my dad a lot. I miss his advice and I miss his voice and I miss his hugs.
291. “How can the Heavens be beautiful when they have been nasty enough to take away my favorite person from me? I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
292. Happy Father’s Day! So grateful for the opportunity to tell you how much I love you. Thanks to you I am who I am, and I think I am pretty awesome. Thank you for always being with me, dad. I love you very much.
293. “You are the best leader in my life. happy father’s day, big brother.”
294. Your father and I have prepared so many surprises today, and we hope that you will like it! Happy birthday my beloved daughter.
295. Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble… from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
296. I’m so happy that my mum picked you as our stepdad. She obviously has good taste! Have a great birthday!
297. “Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word hero.”—Ryan Reynolds RD.COM
298. To my stepdaughter, who taught me how to be the perfect father – Happy birthday, you make my life better every day!
299. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
300. “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say, ‘You are the best.’” – Anonymous
301. 21. “Happy 4 Years of Sobriety! I am beyond proud of you and all the wonderful accomplishments you’ve made these past four years! I have watched you grow into such a strong, independent person and, most importantly, an AMAZING dad! I can’t wait to see where life takes you. Remember I’ll always be there every step of the way!”
302. A girl’s first true love is her father.
303. You taught me how to walk, talk and even taught me every other life lesson. I wish you are here to see me exploit in life. You are truly missed, father.
304. Good dads forgive your mistakes. Great dads help you hide them from mom. —Bill Gray
305. Our prayers continue for you, your mother, sister, and family. May this throw give you warmth and comfort as you carry the memories of your father.
306. “There should be an anti-father day. A bad dad’s day, that way I could truly say, ‘you are the best.'”
307. “Family! . . . the home of all social evil, a charitable institution for comfortable women, an anchorage for house-fathers, and a hell for children.” – August Strindberg
308. “Nurse: (Medea) might be a rock or wave or the sea, for all she heeds of sympathy from friends, except sometimes to…moan to herself about her father--whom she loved--and her country and the home she sacrificed.”
309. This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments - and you get the tears at the end, too.
310. Happy Father’s Day, Brother-in-Law! You may not be my biological dad, but you’ve always been there for me. I love that we share a language, taste in music and sarcasm. I know that I can always count on you to be there when I need a helping hand or moral support.
311. What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. —Benjamin Spock
312. It is a wise father that knows his own child.
313. “Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.” — unknown
314. “I’ve told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn’t kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are.” — Angelina Jolie
315. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be.— Cher LloydRD.COM
316. I never thought being fatherless would make me feel so powerless and helpless. I miss you with every ounce and atom in me. I wish I had more time to show you how much you meant to me.
317. "Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue.” – Moby
318. “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter. Happy Father’s Day Dad!”
319. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” — John Sinor
320. “At first blush, everyone thinks the most important relationships in the family are the father-son and mother-daughter relationships. But they’re wrong. The cross-gender relationships are most critical.” – Dr. Kevin Leman
321. Sometimes we can’t find the right words to express our feelings. Sometimes we can’t express our love even through actions. Dear dad, this is one of those times, because our love for you is so huge that we can’t put in into anything. Happy Father’s day!
322. “You’re such an amazing dad! I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for everything.”
323. While you were alive, you have always proved to me how much you loved and cared for me through so many great things you did for me. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you, My father. I love you.
324. Ugh, you are so cute it’s killing me! I am pretty sure that I asked mom and dad for a younger brother and not a younger sister, but since you are so adorable, I will let it slide. Happy birthday to my annoying cute little sister!
325. “No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.” — unknown
326. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
327. “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” — Lady Gaga
328. “Thank you to all of the fathers who have set an example for us to follow.”
329. “Some kids are able to become independent without the presence of their father.”
330. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
331. Happy Father’s Day! You are a great father and I’m thankful to have an amazing brother in law.
332. “Your mother is in the habit of offering more love than you can carry. Your father is absent. You are a war the border between two countries the collateral damage the paradox that joins the two but also splits them apart.” –Rupi Kaur
333. “You are truly missed, father. I can’t imagine a day without you, so call me back soon. Miss you, dad.” —Unknown
334. “Happy father’s day. You are a wonderful brother and a terrific father to your children. Have a fantastic father’s day!”
335. I am proud to be your son. Knowing that your blood flows through my veins gives me the courage to face life bravely not just like the son of a king but of a warrior. Happy birthday, dad.
336. Wishing the biggest happy birthday to the best [mom/dad] in the world. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter and pure joy.
337. “My dad worked in a factory most of his life and so did his dad. I tell people I come from blue collar, and I guess I do, but I don’t think I’m intentionally trying to embrace anything. I’m just being organic.” – Tyler Farr
338. “Even if you are not in this world to protect me, I take heart in the fact that you are my guardian angel up there, watching me every day growing. Dear father, I can feel your presence in my life every day.”
339. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart. Happy birthday!
340. Your father and I are so proud of you! You will do great things, we know it!
341. “I think as a father if we’re not changing and learning as much as our daughters, we’re doing it wrong.” – Tom Matthews
342. Great fathers don’t find fault. Great fathers find solutions.
343. “No matter how tall a son grows, he will always look up to his dad.” — Unknown
344. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert. Show dad just how much you care by making one of these DIY Father’s Day gifts.
345. Because flying babies need strong arms beneath them…there are daddies. —Keely Chace
346. “A daughter should not have to beg her father for a relationship.”
347. “When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.” — Unknown
348. 27. “This card is for my amazing husband, an amazing father, and my best friend. I couldn’t be more proud of you for being such a strong man and giving your demons a big F U! I can’t curse since this is also from the kids. We love you! Happy 4 years sober, babe.
349. “A blue collar dad understands the value of contentment and hard work, teaching his children to rely on their skills and talents to achieve success.” – Unknown
350. “Happy Father’s Day Dad! My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.”
351. A good dad is warm, comforting, and filled with cheese. Okay, am I thinking of burritos? —Joey Benevento
352. “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.“ – Sara Blakely
353. “It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” — Betty White
354. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
355. "I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love”– Jim Carrey
356. Please be healthy as you will be babysitting soon, dad!
357. Happy birthday, dad. I wish you favourable experiences as a king. May you not grow weak and may you find reasons to be full of gratitude always. Enjoy your day.
358. Shh…There’s a brand-new, big-hearted dad making sure a tiny little dream is safe and sound. —Jim Howard
359. “I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn’t. I didn’t get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn’t come easy.” – Mike Rowe
360. “Why do people marry versions of their controlling mothers? Or absent fathers? To have a shot at righting old wrongs”. – Blake Crouch
361. “A dad should be a daughter’s idol against which she will judge all men.” – Unknown
362. “My mother had a really bad childhood, and my father had a bad childhood, and I had a bad childhood, but I love my childhood, even though it was bad, I love it. I feel like it’s taught me so much. And I feel like nothing can faze me, you know nothing in this world, nothing can surprise me, it might set me back, but only momentarily, only to spring back.”
363. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” – Garrison Keillor
364. You’re the best dad in the world. Keep spreading your positivity; on your birthday, I officially give you a pass to make unlimited dad jokes.
365. “[Without sobriety] I would never be sitting here with you, no way, no chance. I never would have been able to have the relationships that I do. I never would have been able to take care of my father the way I did when he was sick. So many things." - Bradley Cooper, actor and filmmaker
366. "I don’t want my kids growing up with the image of God that I had – Plato’s white grandfatherly god – because that god is not a very good father. When it comes down to it, you can’t trust him with your kids.” ― William P. Young
367. If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you would be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.
368. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts. – Paul Walker
369. My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
370. The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a dad.
371. A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover.
372. “He and Sonny hadn’t ever got on too well. And this was partly because Sonny was the apple of his father’s eye. It was because he loved Sonny so much and was frightened for him, that he was always fighting for him.”
373. BEAUTIFUL FATHER’S DAY WORDSfather's day card
374. “I do not want you to waste your life in dreams, like your father.”
375. I would want my legacy to be that I was a great son, father and friend. - Dante Hall
376. “Mothers show their daughters how to become strong, fathers make them.”― Rafia Shujaat
377. “A father’s smile has been known to make a child’s day, so what is left when there is no father at all?”
378. A father is a banker provided by nature.
379. Knowing you are no longer around shatters me into pieces, but I know we will meet someday. I miss you, dad.
380. Happy birthday, dad. I wish you favourable experiences as a king. May you not grow weak and may you find reasons to be full of gratitude always. Enjoy your day.
381. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that i don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy father’s day!
382. “My stepdad may not have given me life, but he sure has made my life better." —Gerardo Campbell
383. Being an autism dad is a great responsibility. It is a job that takes a lot of hard work and love. To be a good father, you need to love your children with all your heart. Help them learn the important things in life like how to be kind and loving, who God made each one of us to be, and how much He loves us even in our brokenness.
384. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” — Theodore Hesburgh
385. “The love between father and daughter knows no distance.”
386. “That would make me a completely absent father, and that’s unacceptable.” – Ken Salazar
387. Happy womb escape, King father. Being your offspring is such an honour. And I wish you all the best in life. I wish also that you live more than a centenary. Enjoy your day, dad.
388. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” — Adabella Radici
389. “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” — Dilma Rousseff
390. “want to love my children well, be present as a father, and intentionally unfold them into their full potential, but I also want to close the door, watch TV, and let them sort out their own annoying problems. I want to live deeply grateful and content with what I have, as well as practice radical generosity, but I also want to buy a new jacket I don’t need and upgrade my perfectly good car.”
391. “It’s hard being a single father, but even harder being a child without a father.. ” – Anonymous
392. It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it. — The Golden Girls
393. You always have been a superb brother in law and it feels so nice to see that you also make such a loving dad…. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Father’s Day.
394. “My father is very handy with tools. He hands them to me when he wants me to get some work done.” – Melanie White
395. Happy Father’s Day to the man who is like a second father to me. I love you and am so thankful for you!
396. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
397. “I took onto Raynell like she was all them babies I had wanted and never had. . . . Like I’d been blessed to relive a part of my life. And if the lord see fit to keep up my strength . . . I’m gonna do her just like your daddy did you . . . I’m gonna give her the best of what’s in me.”
398. I believe that being a good dad is the greatest achievement in every man’s life. There’s no other more honourable thing than raising kids giving them all love, care and attention that you have. Dear father, you always were and forever will be a perfect father for me. Congratulations!
399. Here are five Father’s Day messages you can send to your co-workers and friends who are dads:
400. “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.”—Enid Bagnold
401. You have showered me love and care. I hope to reciprocate them to you when the time is right. Happy birthday to my dad.
402. “You gotta love dads. At my wedding, when I tripped on my wedding dress and fell flat on my face, Dad said, ‘Don’t worry, you’ll do better next time.’” —Melanie White
403. “My father used to call me the laughing hyena.” —Phyllis Diller
404. A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
405. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” — Hedy Lamarr
406. “‘Give as few orders as possible,’ his father had told him once long ago. ‘Once you’ve given orders on a subject, you must always give orders on that subject.'” –Frank Herbert (from Dune)
407. “The smile of a daughter is the secret purpose of every father.” — Unknown
408. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
409. “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.”
410. Being a dad isn’t easy…but when somebody does it right, it reminds the rest of us what a world-changing difference a good dad can make. —Andrew Blackburn
411. The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.
412. Your departure has created a vacuum that could never be filled easily. I miss you so much and time can’t heal the pain of how much I wish to be with you. Till we meet again dad, I love you.
413. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature."
414. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” — Calvin Johnson
415. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” – Alison Lohman
416. To the great, great, great dad in the world. You have been more than a dad or grandfather to me. Happy Father’s Day.
417. “Every father decides what man his daughter marries: not ordering, but showing an example.”
418. It doesn't matter who my father was. It matters who I remember he was. –Anne SextonRD.COM
419. My mom is my heart. But my stepdad was my role model, the hardest working man I ever knew.” – Brian Urlacher
420. “For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.” — unknown
421. The hardest thing about being an autism dad is the inability to predict your son’s behaviour. The second hardest thing is knowing that you’ll have to deal with a lot of negative emotions that come along with it. But you’ll be fine.
422. Happy birthday to the little girl who let me be her stepfather and loved me for who I am! Have the best day ever!
423. A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son.
424. The first person I think of wishing Happy Labour Day is you dad because you have been through the labour for me and you have worked hard to raise me. Happy Labour Day.
425. “Being abandoned by your dad is such a strang feeling; like you are walking around with only one shoe on.”
426. “When times are hard, I know you’ll be strong. I’ll be there in your heart when you’ll carry on. Like moonlight on the water, and sunlight in the sky, fathers, and daughters never say goodbye.” — Michael Bolton, “Fathers and Daughters”
427. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
428. Dear Brother in Law, Thank you for all the hard work and sacrifices you make for our family. As a father of two, I know how enjoyable it is to spend time with your own children. Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for everything you do to love and care for me, my wife and kids.
429. "To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” ― Euripides
430. “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’” — Michael Jordan
431. “All fathers are teachers of the life: they teach their daughters what they can expect from men.”
432. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”—Hedy Lamarr
433. There’s no shame in fear, my father told me; what matters is how we face it.
434. “The power of a dad in a child's life is unmatched.”—Justin RicklefsRD.COM
435. “Hey dad, I did it without you.” – Anonymous
436. “To be a father requires patience, love and giving up the ‘all about me’ attitude.” –Catherine Pulsifer
437. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
438. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” —Michael Ratnadeepak. Show him how much you care with one of these Father’s Day gifts from daughters.
439. Daddy, you are like a warrior that has fought my childhood battles. You brought me joy and you mean more than the world itself to me and now that you’re gone, I can’t stop missing you. I Miss you father.
440. “You crossed my mind today. I don’t know why. Instead of feeling rage, heartache, or hate, I found myself smiling a little. Not because of you but because of me. I am a fatherless daughter that survived your failure. I’m moving forward, my life is better than yours, I am better than you, and you are missing out on something special.” – Cash
441. Our sympathy for the loss of your father. Sincerely, your coworkers
442. Happy B-Day, stepdaughter! Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and calling me your second daddy!
443. “Happy Father’s day, brother. Your kids are surely super lucky to have a dad like you.”
444. I’m so glad that today is your day and from the bottom of my heart, I wish you long life, prosperity, good health, and peace of mind. Enjoy your day, dad. I love you.
445. “It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
446. “It is much easier to become a father than to be one.” — Kent Nerburn
447. “My dad was a good man but an emotionally absent father, and so I had to look for that male attention somewhere else, and found it in a brother-in-law. He just happened to be an alcoholic.” – Jim Hamilton
448. It’s your birthday, so make sure you do something fun today! But don’t get too crazy , because you still have to listen to mom and dad.
449. “Daddy’s in the army, there’s a war in Vietnam / Mama kept us going with her sewing and a prayer / It’s hard to be a family when your daddy’s missing.”- Crowell Church
450. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
451. “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.”–Harlan Coben
452. “Your legacy remains a blessing to the people you left, and your warmest hug is what we can never forget. I hope you are in a better place. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
453. “Big fathers, complementing their tiny daughters, are so beautiful.”
454. “Dear absent father from the mother of a daddy less daughter. i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!”
455. Your dad was a kind man and a true gentleman, he always put others before himself. He will undoubtedly be missed.
456. Autism can be beautiful, powerful and awesome. Being the father of an autistic child doesn’t need to mean being broken or sad—it just needs your love and respect for who he is.
457. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” – Umberto Eco
458. “Wishing a very happy father’s day to my incredible brother. You’re the type of dad who makes juggling it all look easy! Go ahead and take a rest– you’ve earned it!”
459. Thanks for teaching me some of the best things I know, daddy. I would have learned everything from you had I paid more attention. But i was just a kid back then! Happy father’s day!
460. There you go! Father's day messages for a great dad. Give him the right words, he's a role model, even if he's a new dad. And he's a father figure doing important things. Telling him in words it's the best way and one of the best things you can do, if he's a loving boyfriend. If you're his little girl or maybe it's his first father's day, take it to the best possible level with these quotes.
461. “Happy father’s day dear brother! You’re the best brother anyone could ask for.”
462. She’s pregnant, and I’m not the father!
463. “I should have held the father more responsible.”
464. “Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.” — Wayne Rooney
465. Not all heroes wear capes. Happy birthday dad. Hope your special day is super like you.
466. Being a father means having lots of responsibilities to shoulder but you have been doing so wonderfully well…. We are not surprised to see you make a great dad because you are a great soul…. A Happy Father’s Day to you my BIL.
467. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes, or the secrets she keeps.” — Unknown
468. Your dad must have been a thief because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes!
469. I hope you know how much you mean to me, Grandpa. Thank you for being an incredible dad and grandfather to our family!
470. You have always been my biggest support. I have no idea where would I be without your encouragement and overwhelming love. Thank you for being the best dad ever. Happy Father’s Day!
471. "My father used to brag that I wasn’t a ham, I was the whole pig.”
472. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
473. “Thanks for supporting me in time when I really needed the care and affection of a fatherly figure. Happy Father’s Day.”
474. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence B. Kelland
475. “A good father is always standing behind his daughter’s back.”
476. “There is nothing wrong in finding the shortcomings of your father if you want to be a better father for your son!” – Fahad Basheer
477. “I descended the steps of this fire escape for a last time and followed, from then on, in my father’s footsteps, attempting to find in motion what was lost in space. . . . I would have stopped, but I was pursued by something. . . . I pass the lighted window of a shop where perfume is sold. The window is filled with pieces of colored glass, tiny transparent bottles in delicate colors, like bits of a shattered rainbow. Then all at once my sister touches my shoulder. I turn around and look into her eyes. Oh, Laura, Laura, I tried to leave you behind me, but I am more faithful than I intended to be!”
478. A strong father means a strong family. —Melvina Young
479. “The example of the father weathering his own emotional seasons can help the daughter weather her own.”―Victoria Secunda
480. You have always been my personal superhero. You saved me from sadness, kept me safe and always knew when I needed you most. I can’t be more grateful for having you as my dad. Happy Father’s Day, I love you endlessly.
481. I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father.
482. “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.” – Elaine S. Dalton
483. You will always be your father’s daughter, but know that you have my best wishes on your birthday. May God shower you with his blessings!
484. I am so happy; I am going to have a baby sister to play with. Mom and daddy are also very excited. I could not wait to share the news with you.
485. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. – Beau Bridges – Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
486. “You may be my father, but you’ll never be my dad. So don’t waltz into my life like you’ve been there all along.”
487. “When your father is not present, believe in yourself. “- Unknown
488. Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and we miss you so much.
489. When you're young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he's just a regular guy who wears a cape.
490. “I remembered from my boyhood days in Texas a basic rule of firearms safety my father taught me: know your target and what is beyond it.”
491. To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. - Wendell Phillips
492. I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy father’s day!
493. Thank you, daddy, for flourishing our home with a lot of happiness, You have been such a great Man who is brave enough to look up to. I love You, daddy, even when you are far away, your presence can be felt. I miss you so much.
494. Thankyou for being an amazing dad to my father and me. We will always make you proud. Happy Father’s Day.
495. I love you dad from now till forever. Thank you for never bringing humiliation upon the family. You have made us proud and so shall we make you, too. Happy birthday, dad.
496. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, Nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light Whose love shows us the way. Thank you for always being there to guide me, Dad. I love and miss you, Happy Father’s Day.”
497. Thirty years ago my older brother, who was ten years old at the time, was trying to get a report written on birds that he’d had three months to write, which was due the next day. We were out at our family cabin in Bolinas, and he was at the kitchen table close to tears, surrounded by binder paper and pencils and unopened books about birds, immobilized by the hugeness of the task ahead. Then my father sat down beside him put his arm around my brother’s shoulder, and said, “Bird by bird, buddy. Just take it bird by bird. ― Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
498. It is such a delight to see a small baby call you “DAD”…. From being a loving husband, you have now got promoted to a father and we are so happy to see you make the most impressive dad…. Warm wishes to you on Father’s Day.
499. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” — Author Unknown
500. They say you don’t know what you have not until it’s gone. Although I always knew you are one in a million kind of father but now I come to realize that no one can ever be like you in my life. I miss you father.
501. “You were the greatest role model for me. I may not have been the best son, but you were the best father ever. I look up to the stars and hope you can see me from up there, with a smile on your face. Rest in peace, dad.” —Unknown
502. love you dad
503. “Everybody gets sad, even dads that have people to care for, and therefore, you don’t have to hide your pain. Life without rainy days is incomplete.” — Thomas Sanders
504. You are the most important human being in my life. You’ve tried so hard to make my life easy and exciting, and I can’t even imagine how I can pay you back. I know you don’t want anything because everything you do, you do it just because you have the kindest heart. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
505. Do you know how to spot the difference between a fake diamond and a real diamond? Well, seeing as we’re not experts, they’ll look almost exactly the same. That’s how I feel about you. There’s no difference between a real father and a stepfather; you mean the world to me.
506. I was raised by my father; I was daddy's girl.
507. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”–Linda Poindexter
508. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” —Anne Geddes. This would make a great Father’s Day message to share with him this year.
509. “My father would say to me, ‘Any organization which works for peace, I will join. If you want to resolve a dispute or come out from conflict, the very first thing is to speak the truth. If you have a headache and tell the doctor you have a stomachache, how can the doctor help? You must speak the truth. The truth will abolish fear.‘”
510. You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing. I am lucky to have you as my father. Happy father’s day!
511. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.
512. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against she will judge all men.” — Gregory E. Lang
513. I never had that wicked stepmother or evil stepfather thing at all. I’m very close to both stepparents and I consider them to be my parents too.” — Mark Ronson
514. “As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn´t understand it and would try to talk him out of it.” – Taryn Manning
515. There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” – Jennifer Williamson
516. It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons. –Friedrich SchillerRD.COM
517. There’s one thing I’m strongly convinced: Father’s day was established in your honour, dear dad! You are the greatest dad ever and I’m really proud to be your son/daughter. Congratulations on the holiday!
518. Ugh, you are so cute it’s killing me! I am pretty sure that I asked mom and dad for a younger brother and not a younger sister, but since you are so adorable, I will let it slide. Happy birthday to my annoying cute little sister!
519. “Happy father’s day! Here’s hoping you get another awesome tie this year. My brother, the snappy dresser!”
520. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. Victor Hugo
521. “They say you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Although I knew you were one in a million, the best dad ever. I never quite realized you were irreplaceable. I would do anything to have you back because I miss you so much.” —Unknown
522. Happy Fathers Day, Brother in Law! You’re brother is a great husband and father, and he’s been so lucky to have you in his life. Thanks for being there for him as a big brother and uncle – you’re always doing so much for him. Hope you have an amazing day today, with lots of hugs and laughs!
523. “One thing my dad told me was, ‘Never let your woman know when you’re insecure.”
524. “A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.” — Unknown
525. Happy father’s day to the best brother in law anyone could ever have. You are always so supportive, helpful and encouraging. You are always there when we need you and always put up with our craziness. Mom and I love you so much! And no matter what, we will always be proud of you!
526. “I asked my brother-in-law, the father of four boys, ‘If you had it to do all over again, would you still have kids?’ ‘Yes,’ he said. ‘Just not these four.’” —Sheila Lee
527. Every father is the architect of his home life.
528. “My dad explained it to me: Grandpa had told him some of the same stories when he was a kid, and they weren’t lies, exactly, but exaggerated version of the truth.”
529. Death is an occurrence that can’t be avoided, but your passing away remains a big shock to me, My lovely father. I miss you deeply.
530. “My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did.”
531. “My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. ”
532. “Dear dad, your place is in my heart will never be replaced or taken by anyone else. You always took care of me and always made me feel special. You will always be the best mentor in my life! I miss you, daddy. I hope you are in a better place.” —Unknown
533. “I may find my prince, but my dad will always be my king.” — Unknown
534. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.”
535. “Some kids are able to become independent without the presence of their father.” – Anonymous
536. I have never ever seen you taking a break from your routine. For you, there has been no Sundays or no vacations. Hats off to you father. Warm wishes on Labour Day.
537. The imprint of a father remains forever on the life of the child.
538. “Being abandoned by your dad is such a strang feeling; like you are walking around with only one shoe on.”
539. I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.
540. “We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor.” – George W. Bush
541. The only thing better than having you as a husband is for our children to have you as a dad.
542. “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
543. “If I were given one wish to make and would be assured that it would come true, I would wish that you would come back to us, daddy. We miss you so much.” —Unknown
544. “Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” – Anonymous
545. Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
546. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” — Jennifer Williamson
547. “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” — Charles Wadsworth
548. “When I got sober and was able to become a father and have a family, that was when some of the greatest lessons came.”
549. “I owe you my life and more, father. You loved me even before I learned to love myself. You gave me hope even before I could believe in myself. You prayed for me even before I knew what I wanted for myself. That’s how much you loved and cared for me. I will love you forever.” —Unknown
550. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us father and daughter.” — Unknown
551. I promise I'll tell you if you start turning into your mother/father if you do the same for me.
552. My fingers may be small, but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.
553. “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”
554. “If she could put the hollow ache that haunts her words, she would tell him, ‘I miss the father you never were.'” – John Mark Green
555. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
556. To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches.” – Yann Martel
557. The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid—but at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; it’s just full all the time. Matt Damon
558. “Fundy needs a dad. For sure. And I need to make up for what I did. I gotta make up for what I did. ” – Wilbur Soot
559. You gave me so much. Every part of me contains a part of you, and I’m beyond proud to be someone who is learning from you. I know that sometimes it’s hard to be my father. But you are doing amazing. Happy Father’s Day.
560. Happy womb escape, King father. Being your offspring is such an honour. And I wish you all the best in life. I wish also that you live more than a centenary. Enjoy your day, dad.
561. (Daddy’s name) is going to be a daddy and I’m pretty sure it’s mine.
562. “There was something so immensely redemptive and exciting for me to imagine that my unknown father was not just a man who had abandoned me but a noble man of adventure who had no choice.” — Said Sayrafiezadeh
563. On our six a.m. walk, my daughter asked where the moon goes each morning. I let her know it’s in heaven visiting daddy’s freedom.
564. “When a daughter is born, an ordinary life of a man turns into an extraordinary life of a father.”
565. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is very late ” – Unknown
566. A bride and her dad walking down the aisle at a wedding ceremony.
567. Of course, losing my father was traumatic. I was an only child. But from the time my father died, my general theme in life has been to turn adversity into opportunity.” – Thomas G. Stemberg
568. “A son needs his father at every situation he faces in present, and a father needs his son at every situation he faces for his son in past.” — Nishan Panwar
569. “You showed me the greatest love when you called me your daughter, and you gave me your biggest blessing when you called me a blessed child. I miss you, daddy.” —Unknown
570. Some people don't believe in superheroes, but they haven't met my incredible dad.
571. “And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, 'If you want it bad enough, and you're willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first you have to believe in yourself.” – Jennie Finch
572. “Gonna dance with my daughter. Spin her around under the lights. ‘Cause I’m just a father making the most of this moment in time.” — Jason Blaine
573. “If you want your daughter to have only the best, you have to become the best father in the world.”
574. People say that whatever happens, happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, dad.
575. “A wedding is for daughters and fathers. The mothers all dress up, trying to look like young women. But a wedding is for a father and daughter. They stop being married to each other on that day.” – Sarah Ruhl
576. “Stepdaughter, being a part of your life has inspired me to be the best stepdad I can be.”
577. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” – Antoine Francois Prevost
578. “My father was a swim teacher. We used to swim before school, swim after school.” —Gordon Ramsay
579. “Gonna dance with my daughter. Spin her around under the lights. ‘Cause I’m just a father making the most of this moment in time.” — Jason Blaine
580. “How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.” —Walter Scott
581. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” — William Shakespeare
582. We are going to be the best mom and dad in the world.
583. I love my father as the stars — he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
584. "Children are the Shades of both mother and father, whether poor or rich every one had a wonderful creative life growing up with them.” ― Kishore Bansal
585. Remember when we thought dad bods were hot? Now they're our only dating option.