1. “As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.” – Sienna Miller
2. In the end, everything is a gag.
3. True love stories never have endings. — Richard Bach
4. I think I know enough of hate
5. “Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.” — Charles F. Kettering
6. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
7. You think you know me? Think again.
8. “Say more with your feet than you ever could with words.” – Lionel Messi
9. The wind has a purpose - to rattle the window panes, disturb the cat and make me miss you ... - Author: John Geddes
10. “Depression is darkness filling your heart, surrounding your soul. Everything takes so much energy. People around you don’t understand; you’re doing the best you can. Responsibilities overwhelm, expectations you can’t meet weigh heavily, Sorrow fills you until there is no room for anything else. Strength to fight, to find joy and love, slowly seeps from your soul. Endless days without hope loom before you, enveloping you in the darkness.”
11. “I am a camera with its shutter open, quite passive, recording, not thinking.”
12. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
13. Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
14. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
15. "The more you love music, the more music you love.” – Tom Moon
16. “All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough. just follow your heart and don’t let anybody crush your dream.” – Patti LaBelle
17. “Depression is darkness filling your heart, surrounding your soul. Everything takes so much energy. People around you don’t understand; you’re doing the best you can. Responsibilities overwhelm, expectations you can’t meet weigh heavily, Sorrow fills you until there is no room for anything else. Strength to fight, to find joy and love, slowly seeps from your soul. Endless days without hope loom before you, enveloping you in the darkness.”
18. “In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action.” – Aristotle
19. Thisuri Wanniarachchi Wants You to Fight
20. 💗 Me and my husband can’t wait to announce our 2nd baby.
21. “Don’t believe everything you think.”
22. “Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.” – William Arthur Ward
23. “She is strong, but not in the ways most people think. She loves more than she’ll ever get back and she knows it, yet she loves anyway.” –J.M. Storm
24. “A winner is that person who gets up one more time then he was knocked down.”
25. Sis, we are so similar and yet so different at the same time. Personally, I think we complement each other in the best way possible. Happy birthday to my other pea in the pod!
26. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” ~ Arthur Ashe
27. “Growing up, I revered my brother and still do.”
28. “And she will when she holds the bundle of joy in her arms. Check that! So beautiful!”
29. If everyone aged like you, Botox would be obsolete!
30. We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
31. “If I win, it's nice. But even if I don't win, I will keep smiling.” ― Simona Halep
32. “Recovery is about progression, not perfection.”– Anonymous
33. “Self-trust is the essence of heroism.” – James Allen
34. You are the best son anyone could ask for! I love you with all my heart! Have the happiest of birthdays and a big piece of cake.
35. Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. —Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-American management consultant, educator, and author
36. “Breast cancer, whether I like it or not, is part of my family’s story. That’s why I am so passionate about raising awareness, because I have seen firsthand how it can impact others.”
37. “You are the reason for whom my childhood days were so colorful. Thank you for all those wonderful memories. Happy birthday, sis.”
38. “Even the people who betray you are part of the plan. Jesus couldn’t get t the cross without Judas.”
39. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde
40. "The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” — Randy Pausch
41. Sisters like you are like beautiful diamonds: Only the fortunate have them. Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday.
42. “Roll with the punches and enjoy every minute of it.”
43. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. — Victor Hugo
44. “I believe that gratitude can change our attitude.” ― David DeNotaris
45. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit; I am reminding you that you are my life.” – Unknown
46. The fans are bad everywhere you go, with language, and with behavior. You can't put enough cops in the stands, but you ought to give the cops cameras, give people cameras, so they can take a picture of the idiot and you can identify him. - Author: John Chaney
47. For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. - Mary Kay Ash
48. “I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
49. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
50. “There is just one word that I have never learned how to pronounce, and that is love.”
51. Be kind to your mind.
52. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.”
53. The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.
54. It is a paradox that some of the loneliest people are those who long to be alone.
55. “Remember the motto: ‘Work hard, play hard.’ Regard your personal time as just as important as your work time and give as much attention to planning it as you do to planning your work. What are you working for if you don’t have a personal life?” – Mark Forster
56. “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” – Michel De Montaigne
57. There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within.” – Miyamoto Musashi
58. I’m an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
59. The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. — John Milton, Paradise Lost
60. The more you try to please people, the more they get control of you and you'll end up hurting yourself. - Chanda Kaushik
61. “Kill em with kindness”
62. Happiness is not relative, it is subjective
63. “The only thing that’s permanent in life is change. People come and go, but memories last forever. ” – Unknown
64. “I'm tired of this back-slapping ‘isn't humanity neat’ nonsense. We're a virus with shoes.”
65. “When I extend small kindness to others. I find it easier to like myself. If you feel that your self-esteem is low. try extending small kindness to strangers.” – Haemin Sunim
66. “You don't earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
67. “And I knew it was bad when I woke up in the mornings and the only thing I looked forward to was going back to bed.
68. “To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another.” – Katherine Paterson
69. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” — Charles Dickens
70. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
71. “I know you have your own life, his mother said to his voicemail. I was just hoping to be part of it for a few hours.” – Maggie Stiefvater
72. History and Brand Value
73. A new bubble bath for a new experience. #greatproduct
74. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” – Unknown
75. ‘Bye Estha, Godbless, Ammu’s mouth had said. Ammu’s trying-not-to-cry mouth.
76. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
77. “Good-night dear friend! I say good-night to thee. Across the moonbeams, tremulous and white, bridging all space between us!” – Hester A. Benedict
78. “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.”
79. “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” ― Mandy Hale
80. Nothing last forever, least we got these memories. — J. Cole, "Nothing Lasts Forever"
81. “True compassion means not only feeling another’s pain but also being moved to help relieve it.”
82. Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.” – Dylan Thomas
83. A lion never fails to inspire, may it be with his success or even failure.
84. “With the increasing speed of business in today’s economy, transparency isn’t just desirable—it’s essential.” – Michael Thomas Sunnarborg
85. “Just because I’m sassy and have a mouth on me doesn’t mean I’m coming from a negative place.” – Kesha
86. There is no person in this whole world who is a mistake, no matter how different that person may seem.
87. “I love you” is far different from “I trust you” – Shelaxai
88. "”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
89. I dream in the colours of the sunset.
90. “The most expensive part of having kids is all the wine you have to drink.”
91. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”― Diane Von Furstenberg
92. “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
93. “It takes guts and bravery and heart to walk a mile in a single girl’s shoes. And sometimes a fabulous pedicure.” ― Mandy Hale
94. "Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
95. "Isn’t it cool when the days that are supposed to feel good, actually do?”― Jim Carrey
96. The most effective way to do is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
97. Among all the women of this world you are God’s best design. You are the proof that the word “true love” is real. My love, my joy, my life, my sunshine, I will always cherish you. Good morning sweetie!
98. I want to see how sunset decorates your hair.
99. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
100. Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do, because they’re hiding out in their comfortable zone. When your uncomfortable actions lead to success, the organization rewards you and brings you back for more.” Seth Godin
101. Not every day of pregnancy is easy, but every day brings me closer to you
102. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
103. “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
104. Blessed mothers will want to use this birthday message for their son to show how grateful she is for him.
105. Founder of Starter Story
106. "Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.” —Lucille Ball
107. “Do not expect a yellow card when you cheat someone, because there is always a red card.” – Anonymous
108. “Death occurs in unexpected times.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
109. “Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.” – Mark Twain
110. “I don’t chase people anymore. I learned that I’m here, and I’m important. I’m not going to run after people to prove that I matter.”
111. Happy Birthday my love, you have grown into the most amazing fine young man. You are strong, compassionate and so loving. You are everything I could have ever asked for in a son and more. Have the happiest of days today! Lots of birthday love coming your way!
112. “I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful when rain bends down the bough; and I shall be more silent and cold-hearted than you are now.” – Sara Teasdale
113. “Where did this character come from? What is the dirt that the pearl is built around? And the pearl is the personality that you build around yourself as a protection against that thought: "If they ever find out that I'm worthless, if they ever find out that I'm not enough, I'll be destroyed".”
114. “Confidence and hard work are the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person.”
115. “Everyone one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Diana, Princess of Wales
116. #7 “Cheating only thrills those who can’t see the beauty of faithfulness.”
117. ”Being a single mum is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.” – Unknown
118. I love driving over rocks in my Jeep because it reminds me that life isn’t always smooth sailing.
119. “I will try to account for the degree of my aesthetic emotion. That, I conceive, is the function of the critic.” —Clive Howard Bell
120. “I remember how we laughed over petty things and how your ‘not so funny’ jokes often filled me with laughter. These are the memories that keep me growing. I miss you deeply from my heart, father.” —Unknown
121. “My stepdaughter had a hard time adjusting to having me in the house and having me as her new parent, but I’m happy she’s slowly accepting and loving me as part of her family.”
122. Always a friend no matter what the day.
123. “It seemed as if New England was a region given up to the dreams of fancy and the unrestrained experiments of innovators.”
124. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
125. “She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.”
126. I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
127. “Whatever you did today is enough. Whatever you felt today is valid. Whatever you thought today isn’t to be judged. Repeat the above each day.” – Brittany Burgunder
128. “Thank you, God, for waking me up when u ain’t have to. This life is a blessing I won’t take for granted.”
129. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Unknown
130. “Thanks so much for being there on my side and supporting me all through. Without you my life would have been incomplete.”
131. “I suppose,” said Pooh, “that that’s why he never understands anything.”
132. “Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half — especially if he has a teenage daughter.” – Guy Lombardo
133. “What you should not do, I think, is worry about the opinion of anyone beyond your friends. You shouldn’t worry about prestige. Prestige is the opinion of the rest of the world.” – Paul Graham
134. "I barely remember what I was doing with my life before you came along.
135. Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.
136. "One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
137. “All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.” ~ T.E. Lawrence
138. "When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don’t repeat it.” – Paul Bear Bryant
139. There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.” ― Charles Dickens
140. Everything gon fall in place at the right time.
141. “I wanted love to conquer all. But love can't conquer anything.” — David Levithan, Every Day
142. “We’re so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. You’ve always been a beacon of light for us. Happy birthday, son!”
143. “If you cannot find peace within yourself. you will never find it anywhere else.”
144. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
145. The appetite may sicken, and so die.”
146. “Their loyalty end’s where the benefits stop.” — Surgeo Bell
147. “Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will NEVER be a perfect time to pursue your dreams and goals. ” – Unknown
148. “An ‘unintended pregnancy’ could be a wonderful surprise, not planned but welcome. Why should the government be in the business of ‘preventing’ a surprising but welcome pregnancy.” — Wendy Wright
149. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
150. “A harmful truth is better than a useful lie.” —Thomas Mann, novelist and Nobel laureate
151. “It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.” – Nicole Richie
152. Better three hours too soon than one minute too late.
153. “The difference between high-functioning and low-functioning is that high-functioning means your deficits are ignored, and low- functioning means your assets are ignored.” – Laura Tisoncik
154. “Treat your superior as a father, your equal as a brother, and your inferior as a son.” – Persian proverb
155. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” — Chip Gaines
156. “Don’t be insecure if your heart is pure.” – Lady Gaga
157. When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on. —Theodore Roosevelt.RD.COM
158. How are you, brother-in-law? I don’t think we’ve spoken since you were here for the wedding last year. I hope you are well.This Fathers Day, it would be great to see you and catch up in person.
159. “There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave.” John James Ingalls
160. “One day, you’re going to wake up and realize how much you are for her and when that day comes, she’ll be waking up next to the guy who already knew.” ― Unknown
161. Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
162. “Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.” — Philippos Syrigos
163. “I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.” – Unknown
164. Dark clouds become heaven´s flowers when kissed by light.
165. Hey baby, you’re my true love, and I can’t imagine a life without you. You are my soul mate and the only person who has made me feel genuinely complete. I’ll never stop loving you. My heart beats for you, and it will always do so until the day I die. My love for you is endless and will never fade, even if time tries to take it away from us. You’re essential in my life, and I will always cherish every moment we spend together.
166. Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending. —Jim Hensen
167. “I am sick of waking up every morning and finding your side of the bed empty. I miss those days when I used to spend my mornings cuddling with you. Good morning and miss you dear.”
168. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”– Lemony Snicket
169. “Only sometimes you can't feel anything about a subject without hypothesizing its extinction.”
170. “I am not living. I am surviving.”
171. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. —Princess Diana
172. When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better.— Solange Knowles
173. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”
174. “Tú eres el malo malísimo (You are the most baddest of all)”
175. “Good morning! I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. You are my sunshine and I love you!”
176. Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” – Rosalind Russell
177. “Dad…remembering you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.”
178. “In so far as the mind sees things in their eternal aspect, it participates in eternity.” – Baruch de Spinoza
179. Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
180. Not the royal wedding, but it'll do.
181. Attitude will always define who we are in life.
182. Bathroom rules: wash, brush, floss, flush.
183. Happy birthday to the man who’s always been my greatest role model!
184. I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist. —Ginni Rometty, Executive Chairman of IBM
185. “Perfection doesn’t exist. and I’ve found what makes children happy doesn’t always prepare them to be courageous. engaged adults.”
186. Bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time.
187. “Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear. ” – William E. Gladstone
188. “We accept many health insurance plans. Get your life back in order, take a look at our residential program.”
189. “Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
190. “The more you praise and celebrate your life. the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
191. Not leaving anything behind in Colorado but my heart.
192. “I’ve never been that cute kid that was forgiven for being naughty.” ― Richard C. Armitage
193. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” — Mandy Hale
194. “Dream big! At least you will have the joy of reaching for the stars instead of living in a box filled with unopened gifts.” – David Robinson
195. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” ~ Estée Lauder
196. “After all that we’ve been through / I will make it up to you / I promise to / And after all that’s been said and done / You’re just a part of me, I can’t let go” -Chicago
197. “No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky.”
198. Without you, my life wouldn’t be as complete. Thanks for simply being you, and I wish you nothing but the best as you hit the four-decade mark.
199. My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. — Erica Jong
200. “My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.'” — Mstislav Rostropovich
201. “I’m the plug so they all in my phone.” – Young Dolph
202. “To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of coward.” – Kakashi Hatake
203. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Anthony Robbins
204. Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
205. "The great paradox of parenting is that it moves in both slow motion and fast speed.” ―Anonymous
206. I’m wild about you. Any wild animal works well for this saying.
207. “Pregnancy is difficult for women but it is even more difficult for men.” – Susan Cheever
208. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day.
209. Grieving is a necessary passage and a difficult transition to finally letting go of sorrow - it is not a permanent rest stop.
210. “What is a nurse? A healer, hand-holder and friend.”
211. “A dagger has only a single point, but a traitor cuts from anywhere. ” – Orson Scott Card
212. “The liar’s punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
213. “The most exciting rhythms seem unexpected and complex, the most beautiful melodies simple and inevitable.” ― W.H. Auden
214. “It is important to express oneself…provided the feelings are real and are taken from you own experience.” – Berthe Morisot
215. There is no way I would miss your birthday today, my boy! Happy birthday. Here’s to wishing you a delightful 14.
216. “And she loved a little boy very, very much—even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
217. “The love of family and the admiration of friends are much more important than wealth and privilege.” ~ Charles Kuralt
218. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” —Princess Diana
219. “You will get what you wish to have.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
220. I’m sad because I don’t have anyone to share my life with.
221. “Liars often set their own traps.” – Aesop
222. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
223. I have solved similar problems in the past and can do so again.
224. “I grew up in a makeup chair. And to see the women around me getting ready was so aspirational. It’s about mothers and daughters, a girl watching her mom at a vanity table.” – Drew Barrymore
225. “You have to break down before you can breakthrough.” – Marilyn Ferguson
226. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
227. “In order to know where you're headed, you must be aware of your own personal goals.” – Brian Cagneey
228. ‘Just in case you didn’t know by now, I have the best Mama in the world! Happy birthday Mama! I love you!’
229. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.”
230. Yes, I do have a beautiful daughter. I also have a gun, a shovel, and an alibi.
231. Birthdays are a time to celebrate another year of life. You have had such a successful year I hope this next one tops it. Happy Birthday son, you deserve it.
232. “The glow that you brought to my life is more radiant than a million sunrises. Thank you for being there for me in all my ups and downs, you mean a lot to me. Every moment I spent with you is unforgettable. Wish you a wonderful day my love. Enjoy the day.”
233. “You focus on money, your life. It’s like you can only move a certain kind of way out here, to being on the streets, to working a job, to doing music—whatever you doing. You can only move one kind of way and if you don’t, it can hurt you, you can put a roof over your head, you can limit your chances. I don’t want to limit myself to doing nothing so that’s all that is.”
234. “It’s your birthday? ALPACA my party hat.”
235. The best part of every morning is sipping my coffee and thinking of you!
236. “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” — Amie Kaufman
237. Many parents choose to announce at the start of the second trimester of pregnancy. The reason that at this stage, the possibility of miscarriage is dropping. Morning sickness and exhaustion are gone. If the parents have had a 20-week ultrasound or perhaps a gender scan, then they would likely want to include the gender reveal of the baby as well.
238. “Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to it’s own devices and creates you to be much more then reality would ever allow.”
239. “The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen. ” – Shannon L. Alder
240. “The most important thing right now is to focus on getting better… everything else can wait.”
241. Beauty is not perfection, it is what makes us understand the uselessness of perfection.”― Luigina Sgarro
242. What happens at the salon stays at the salon
243. "Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
244. “Happy Birthday Brother! Wish that God will bless you for many more years with love and health.”
245. “You might be a redneck if during your senior year you and your mother had homeroom together.” ― Jeff Foxworthy
246. “Movies are hard work. The public doesn’t see that. The critics don’t see it. But they’re a lot of work. A lot of work. ”
247. Keep your head up, don’t let the ball knock you off track. Please keep your eyes on the ball and let your head follow it. It’s all about staying focused and maintaining your rhythm; you can do it if you believe
248. I like criticism. It makes you strong. - LeBron James
249. “Every superhero needs a sidekick. (Baby’s name) arriving (date).”
250. The sky isn’t the limit—the sky has no limit.
251. “What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.”
252. Humans, not places, make memories. . – Ama Ata Aidoo. Humans, not places, make memories. . – Ama Ata Aidoo
253. ″‘Your grandmother has caught a cold, grand children, and it is dark and windy out here. Quickly open up, and let your Po Po come in,’ the cunning wolf said.
254. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.. — Babe Ruth
255. Every parent is at some time the father of the unreturned prodigal, with nothing to do but keep his house open to hope.
256. “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
257. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”—Abraham Lincoln
258. I have the power to make my life as beautiful as I need it to be, a beautiful 37th birthday to me.
259. There is little success where there is little laughter.”- Andrew Carnegie.There is little success where there is little laughter.”- Andrew Carnegie
260. “A sign of a new beginning always should come with love and laughter. I truly wish you a happy 14th Birthday, my sweet kind. May your new age be blessed with all your heart wishes.”
261. “I miss you.”
262. “Touch your heart, close your eyes. Make a wish, say good night. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.”
263. “Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you don’t care about others. It means you’re smart enough to know you can’t help others if you don’t help yourself first.”
264. I feel so good because it’s my birthday and I intend to have a great year.
265. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
266. “When my master and I were walking in the rain, he would say, ‘Do not walk so fast, the rain is everywhere.’” – Shunryu Suzuki
267. "It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.”
268. “When truth takes a backseat to ego and politics, trust is lost.” ~ Patrick Lencioni
269. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vince Lombardi
270. “Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends – they will never go out of fashion.” – Niki Taylor
271. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits
272. Be the art that no one understands.
273. I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.
274. COFFEE HAS GIVEN ME UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS OF PRODUCTIVITY.
275. “#TeamLightSkin vs. #TeamDarkSkin… REALLY, are you serious? To the black females that participate in this garbage, shame on you! Yes, I said it and I won’t take it back. After all that we’ve been through as a race regarding the light-skinned niggers versus the dark-skinned niggers, you’re actually keeping this garbage up? It’s time to wake up my Beautiful Black Queens! Educate yourself and know your history. This shouldn’t be something that we’re entertaining. WE are #TeamMelanin! Period. Enough of the foolishness! Respect yourself. Respect our race. We should be building one another up, not tearing each other down. Melanin is Exquisite Beauty in EVERY shade. Together, WE are strong, unstoppable, and powerful. Enough is enough! I encourage you to stop participating in things that keep us divided. Real Talk!”
276. “The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite!”
277. “Here’s to hoping our moments together are greater than the number of water drops in the Seven Seas and grains of sand in the deserts. Happy birthday!”
278. “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” – Anonymous
279. Feeling stressed? There’s a beach for that. – Unknown
280. “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
281. “Painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war.” – Pablo Picasso
282. Choosing our products has kept us moving and always coming up with new products. Thank you for your support.
283. If someday they say of me that in my work I have contributed something to the welfare and happiness of my fellow man, I shall be satisfied. - Author: George Westinghouse
284. “Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement. ”
285. “Every minute of the day, I want to call you just so I can finally hear your voice that I love.”
286. “Pain is your friend; it is your alie. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you’re not dead yet!” – G. I Jane
287. “Work hard and be nice to people. ” Anonymous
288. “The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”― Mahatma Gandhi
289. "Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
290. If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?.” ― Rumi
291. “A well spent day brings happy sleep.” — Leonardo da Vinci
292. “In order to awaken the world to the light, we must never be afraid to shine.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
293. “The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”- Unknown
294. “Because you’re on my side, I’m not terrified of what the future holds. I know that you got my back. Thank you for being my source of bravery and assurance. I’ll never be able to repay you, but I’ll never give up trying.“
295. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing. at whatever cost. must be attained.” – Marie Curie
296. People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself.
297. Each of us is more than the worst thing we've ever done.
298. “Let this be the criteria by which you measure all things: Is this an act of love?”
299. “If your children are important to you, you will always find a way. If not, you’ll always find an excuse.” – Unknown
300. “May all the beautiful things on earth be yours! I am so glad that I have met you and plan to live with you for the rest of my life. Thank you, my dear love.”
301. Be the lion of your forest.
302. “Motherhood is a choice you make every day to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is, … and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.”
303. The scars are the design. Your attention is drawn to the cracks and how they are mended. That is what you’re supposed to see. The beauty is in the brokenness.
304. "This relationship isn’t fulfilling my needs anymore.”
305. In this moment the sun wasn’t shining on us. It was shining in us.
306. “If you want to miss your crown follow the crowd. If you want to wear the crown, go alone and be yourself. –Israelmore Ayivor
307. “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
308. This Tuesday, let Mr. Graham's words sink in. Be patience and be persistent on this day and the rest of the week!
309. “Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” —Don Miguel Ruiz, spiritualist and author. Speaking of, here are our favorite love quotes!
310. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
311. “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.” – Calvin Coolidge
312. Good Morning Tuesday! May God almighty bless you with a life full of joy and happiness. Wishing you a blooming great day!
313. “My third album, that will definitely be about this little girl and the process of watching your wife get pregnant. It’s crazy.” – Andy Grammer
314. “Endure the present, and watch for better things.”
315. “When criticized, consider the source.” —Unknown
316. I hope you like this birthday message, because it’s also your gift!
317. “The Universe has your back even when things aren’t working out the way you expected.” – Gabby Bernstein
318. Blood type: matte black with a hint of gold.
319. Today is your big day, so make sure it’s filled with everything YOU want to do. If anyone deserves a day all about them, it’s someone as incredible as YOU!
320. “Having a friend like you is truly a blessing. Thank you for being one of the greatest people I know and I love you to the moon and back.”
321. “Some people will test you. Some people will use you. Some people will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the ‘Best In You’.”
322. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.“
323. “I like your annoying behavior, I enjoy your silly tantrums, and I get amused by your crazy antics – all because you are my cute little sister-in-law. Happy birthday.”
324. Sisters are one of life’s greatest gifts. They are shopping buddies, gal pals, confidantes, therapists, mothers, yoga partners, and manicurists all rolled into one. Happy birthday to my sister who plays so many roles in life.
325. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” — Holly Madison
326. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”- Lucille Ball
327. “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.” - Avijeet Das
328. I thank God for giving you the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Your sermons are so touching that they inspire me to always strive hard to do the will of God. Thank you for all you do.
329. “In the depths of winter. I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
330. For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather.
331. “Well, am I sultan, or am I sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whoever she deems worthy.” — Sultan
332. Woof woof woof! Translation: Happy Birthday from your best friend- let’s play fetch!
333. “If we wanted to change the situation, we first had to change ourselves. And to change ourselves effectively, we first had to change our perceptions.” ~ Stephen Covey
334. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day.
335. Seeing you as a dad brings out a whole new side of you and it’s just wonderful. Happy Father’s Day.
336. Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.” — Unknown
337. “We have become a nation of renters owned by an elite group of owners. We have handed over the reins of our lives to the few who tell us we must be protected not protectors. THAT is my mission. To help more humans become owners, free thinkers and financially free. ” – Codie Sanchez
338. “No matter what happens, you will always remain my biggest priority. Will you forgive me for what I have done?”
339. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
340. “There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them.” – Sylvia Plath
341. “It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.”
342. “Being brave means knowing that when you fail. you don’t fail forever.” – Lana Del Rey
343. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
344. "Whatever brings you down will eventually make you stronger.” — Alex Morgan
345. Rest in Peace Status
346. “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” –Marilyn Monroe
347. “Life flies by in seconds. You’re not a baby, Gracie, you’re my friend.” — Ben Folds
348. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
349. “You can’t get rid of me, I’m a part of this family now.”
350. “Smile, breathe, and go slowly.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
351. Where ever you go in life..always drive in style.
352. “Look, up at the sky. There is a light, a beauty up there, that no shadow can touch.”
353. You are the only one who can create the life you deserve. ― Rhonda Byrne
354. “Laughter will always be the best medicine, silence will always be the best revenge, and love will always be all you need.”
355. “We do not engage in idle or intentional gossip which undermines someone else's integrity or which spreads the seeds of fear by talking unthinkingly about illness, disasters, and all the other fears which run rampant in the world.”
356. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
357. “What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.”
358. There is divinity in the clouds.
359. George Adair and Facing Your Fear
360. “Be yourself. Above all. let who you are. what you are. what you believe. shine through every sentence you write. every piece you finish.”– John Jakes
361. “I learned that you can never ever have enough quality time with Mom.”
362. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.
363. “I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one.” — Sean Penn
364. If your capacity to acquire has outstripped your capacity to enjoy, you are on the way to the scrap-heap. Glen Buck
365. “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.” – Frank Crane
366. “There are so many joys to being a parent that when I think about the hardships… it’s hard to really come up with those as much as it is to really sort of articulate the joys.” — Katie Couric
367. “No one else can take risks for us, or face our losses on our behalf, or give us self-esteem. No one can spare us from life’s slings and arrows, and when death comes, we meet it alone.” ~ Martha Beck
368. The anguish I always feel when she's in pain wells up in my chest and threatens to register on my face.
369. If I must give any of you advice it would be say yes. Say yes, and create your own destiny. —Maya Rudolph
370. Embrace every challenge.
371. “Sharing a smile is the easiest way to get your day started off right. Here is a smile for you so that you can have a day as wonderful as you are.”
372. “It’s the only way of life I’ve known. I was raised by a single mom.” – Padma Lakshmi
373. “Man will never be stronger nor independent if he lives under the perpetual motivation of others.” – Toba Beta
374. “If you can discuss it behind my back then why can’t you say it to my face?”
375. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.”―Lalah Delia
376. You have prepared me immensely for the Kingdom through your teachings. May the good Lord continue to use you mightily.
377. Wishing you a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend!
378. I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it's something that anyone can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad - but it carries a certain taste of memory.” ― Mitch Albom
379. “My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way.”-Scott Eastwood
380. “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”
381. “Your child is specially gifted, if a fish was judged by its ability to survive outside water it would not have a chance”
382. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
383. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” (Greek Proverb)
384. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games. ” — Babe Ruth
385. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Fresh start, begins now.”― Germany Kent
386. “Tis’ my opinion that every man cheats in his own way, and he is only honest who is not discovered.” ― Susannah Centlivre
387. Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches.. — Colley Cibbe
388. “Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.” – Nikola Tesla
389. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. — Anna Taylor
390. “Sometimes I miss you so much, it hurts. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart with the strength of the entire world.”― Colleen Hoover
391. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
392. “Sometimes the people closest to you betray you, and your home isn’t a place you can be happy anymore.” – Kristin Cast
393. If I made your birthday cake, it would be cat-a-strophic!
394. "Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” —Anonymous"
395. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” –Robert Collier
396. “I’ll never forget about the demons I conquered. I know I got a ways to go but I still made it further than most.”
397. “Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can.”
398. Like thread through a needle
399. On this day many years ago, I had my greatest achievement: having a son like you. I would give you the world if I could, but this year you will just have to settle for chocolate cake instead.
400. “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” –Nora Ephron
401. “The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal. Mental change always comes before physical change.” — Matt McGorry
402. A fit, healthy body — that is the best fashion statement.” — Jess C. Scott
403. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
404. Don;t give up on chances and opportunities now, you never know when you will need them.
405. The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
406. “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.” – Vince Lombardi
407. “I can’t hold my tears back because I’m so sad that you’re gone. At the same time, I’m happy because I know you’re in a better place and your face is full of smiles as you celebrate this glorious birthday of yours.”
408. “Much of your self-esteem doesn’t come from what happens to you on a given day or what somebody says. but what you know about yourself on the inside.” – Dr. Judy Ho
409. If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
410. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” —Anaïs Nin
411. “We need to learn to love ourselves first. in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves. we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.” – John Lennon
412. While we tend to equate motherhood solely with maternity, in the Lord’s language, the word 'mother' has layers of meaning… Motherhood is more than bearing children.
413. “Find your place on the planet. Dig in and take responsibility from there.” —Gary Snyder
414. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ~ Santosh Kalwar
415. And that’s the thing about time.
416. “Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers.” – Niti Majethia
417. I’ve prepared the perfect date for tonight: candles, music, and. just the two of us.
418. "Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – Jessica N. S. Yourko
419. “You can’t save a relationship unless both people are equally invested. It takes a joint effort to make it work. One person trying will never be enough.” — Tony Gaskins
420. “If you are going to accept anything. accept who you are.”
421. “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”
422. “I thought Europe was a country.” —Kellie Pickler, country music singer
423. “Hard work has a future payoff; Laziness pays off now. ” Anonymous
424. Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, and hold our breath, and hope we've set aside enough money to pay for our kids' therapy.” — Michelle Pfeiffer
425. Negative emotions can be energizing. We might not like them. We might complain about them. But we'd rather feel something than nothing, and negative emotions at least help us feel something.
426. I’m only selfish when it comes to you.
427. The challenge is not to be perfect, it is to be whole. — Jane Fonda
428. “It’s really about changing the conversation. It’s not about perfection. It’s about purpose. We have to care about our bodies and what we put in them. Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health—take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish. The world will see you the way you see you, and treat you the way you treat yourself.” – Beyoncé
429. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” – Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
430. “The more I [advanced in my career], the more knowledge I got. It’s just like everything else, you know what I’m saying? You be having it in your mind what you want to do, but you be having to figure that s**t out. You gotta f**k up so many times, and f**k up, and f**k up, then be like, ‘Okay, I really didn’t f**k up, I just taught myself… OK, now I got this s**t.'”
431. “Nurses are there when the last breath is taken, and nurses are there when the first breath is taken. Although it is more enjoyable to celebrate the birth, it is just as important to comfort in death.”
432. Just because someone’s challenges are serious doesn’t mean your words always have to be. Sometimes sharing a laugh or smile is the best encouragement.
433. “Just because someone has been in your life for many years, doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a point at which you finally decide to let go. ” – Wilfred James Dolor
434. You teach us real-life wisdom, dignity and kindness.
435. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” –John Lennon
436. “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally, it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.” – Queen Latifah
437. "She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom.” — Mandy Hale
438. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.”
439. “When everyone minds his own business the work is done.”
440. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4
441. Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens. – Maria Von Trapp
442. “Boys suck.
443. “Happy Birthday. Wishing you nothing but blue skies, warm sunshine and bright smiles on your special day!”
444. I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of a permanently exhausted pigeon.
445. The sea is an underwater museum still awaiting its visitors.” – Philippe Diolé
446. I’d rather be hated for being real, than loved for being fake.
447. Music always sounds better on Friday. – Lou Brutus
448. “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. Happy birthday, handsome guy!”
449. There is no teacher equal to mother. — Amit Ray
450. “Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.” – Unknown
451. The simple act of listening to someone and making them feel as if they have truly been heard is a most treasured gift.
452. “If you think you are beaten, you are
453. Pregnancy Announcement Quotes And Sayings
454. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
455. "Living with an eating disorder takes extraordinary fortitude. And when that energy can be circumvented in a different way, incredible things happen."— Anna Sweeney, MS, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
456. “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” — Barrie Davenport
457. The end of a relationship is not always a failure. Sometimes all the love in the world is not enough to save something. In these cases, it is not a matter of fault from either person. Some things cannot be, it’s as simple as that.” – Ashly Lorenzana
458. Mahindra Thar improve quality of off-roading and state of mind. Soon you will be addicted to adventure for no particular reason.
459. “Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.”
460. “Be kind to yourself. It’s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all of the time.” — Christina Arylo
461. “A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee
462. I’m glad I have such a fine husband. It makes me feel better when I drool at night because I can just say I’m drooling over you. Happy birthday you hottie you!
463. “Today, we'll celebrate Independence Day using the backdrop of the sky as a canvas, the fireworks thrown against it bearing semblance to the drips from the hands of Jackson Pollock but we'll forget that here, in America there are still some who are not free.”
464. “Don’t waste your time being what someone wants you to become. in order to feed their list of rules. boundaries and insecurities. Find your tribe. They will allow you to be you. while you dance in the rain.” ― Shannon L. Alder
465. when giant landscapes call for rugged vehicles. #SummerJeep
466. “Nothing is ever certain.”
467. “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.” ― Faraaz Kazi
469. You might have not reached your destination yet, but don’t be discouraged. Remember that exceptional accomplishments always take time. Take it one step at a time and your accomplishments shall leave you marveled. Good morning!
470. “Sometimes, when life is harsh on me, the only thing that calms me down is your smile. You have no idea how happy you make me. You are the reason for my success.”
471. “Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together.” ~ Rosie Thomas
472. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.” – William Paul Young
473. “I just keep recording. You never know what you’ll come up with.” – NBA Youngboy Quotes About Loyalty
474. “Walking With A Friend In The Dark Is Better Than Walking Alone In The Light.” — Helen Keller
475. Kevin Hart Believes Everyone Wants Fame
476. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won't accept.
477. "Thinking is not to agree or disagree. That’s voting.” – Robert Frost
478. "We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”
479. “I was the one who was building you up while you were knocking me down. ”
480. You’re searching for buoyancy in the soul, and spring in your step.”
481. Don’t ever doubt your worth!
482. Almost all of our relationships begin and most of them continue as forms of mutual exploitation, a mental or physical barter, to be terminated when one or both parties run out of goods.” – Wiston Auden
483. “Never lie to someone who trusts you and never trust someone that lies to you.”– Deanna Wadsworth
484. ”The worst pain in the world goes beyond the physical. Even further beyond any other emotional pain one can feel. It is the betrayal of a friend.” – Heather Brewer
485. “If I’d asked my customers what they wanted, they’d have said ‘Don’t change anything.’” -Henry Ford
486. “Loyal companions are an unequaled grace, stanching fear before it bleeds you numb, a reliable antidote for creeping despair.” – Dean Koontz
487. “Love does not bury you to make others centre-stage of your life. rather it teaches you to command the ship. save yourself before saving others.”
488. Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words. – Robert Green Ingersoll
489. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
490. "May God’s love be in your hearts, and may His peace be in your soul.”
491. “Ladies, you need to learn how to merge your feminine and sensual qualities. This is key to fulfilling DREAMS OF ECSTASY®️.”
492. If the foot of the trees were not tied to earth, they would be pursuing me. For I have blossomed so much, I am the envy of the gardens.” – Rumi
493. “I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I am better than that. . . goodbye. ” ― Steve Maraboli
494. "I really believe in the philosophy that you create your own universe. I’m just trying to create a good one for myself.” – Jim Carrey
495. “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” – Jane Weideman
496. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy, and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” — Ann Wigmore
497. Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth. - Iyanla Vanzant.
498. “Do every act of your life as though it were the last act of your life .”
499. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe. — Muhammad Ali
500. A universe of sky and snow.
501. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
502. “Dear brother, you are like a round rubber band. No matter how hard I twist you by being annoying or stretch you by harassing, you always come back to your original shape as a loving brother.”
503. Working through conflict, we maintain and build a strong but flexible, honest but loving connection in our relationship. – Aaron F. Steinberg
504. “And it’s a special day for a special person. You proved yourself a great friend and were always there for me. I Love You. Enjoy your birthday, have a good one.”
505. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
506. “Pandora opened the box with the new high-heels, put them on and went out to town.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
507. As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? Cassandra Clare
508. “When you give up, your dreams and everything else they’re gone.” – Naruto Uzumaki - Naruto Quotes
509. “I love you, and I will always love you. I didn’t want to say it because I know that it’s too soon to be saying it, but I don’t think that I will ever stop loving you.” – Calin
510. “Depression is such a coward; it won’t come out when other people are around and tortures you when you are alone.” — Greeshma Manohar
511. "As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.”― Tabitha Suzuma
512. Text, Green, Font, Blue, Turquoise, Teal, Aqua, Line, Organism, Parallel,
513. A relationship isn’t going to make me survive. It’s the cherry on top.” — Jennifer Aniston
514. Birthdays are a special time to celebrate life and all of its wonderful gifts. I hope you have a birthday that is as amazing as you are!
515. “Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking.”
516. "One honest friend is worth more than a million sycophants.” ― Kevin Ansbro
517. It will pass, we can ride it out together. - Anonymous
518. “Memories are wonderful to make.. But sometimes painful to remember.”
519. “A broken heart bleeds tears.” —Steve Maraboli
520. “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
521. If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault
522. “A big piece of my heart lives in heaven and he is my dad. Happy Father’s Day Dad!!!”
523. I love challenging the status quo. — Sara Ramirez
524. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.” – Unknown
525. “Every family tree has some sap!”
526. Make sure to celebrate your birthday in style! You only turn (age) once so make it a birthday to remember! Have fun and be safe!
527. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.”
528. You are the light to my dark night, the star to my universe, the hero to my life. Happy birthday my love!
529. “God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He’s working on you too.” — Rick Warren
530. “If my Valentine you won't be, I'll hang myself on your Christmas tree.”
531. “A quote for reflection this Tuesday: ‘Do you look for the good even when times are trying?’” ~ Anonymous
532. Death” is never an end, but a To Be Continued…” ― Renée Chae
533. “You start to live the moment you stop competing with others.” – Maxime Lagacé | self love status | quotes about love
534. “I saw a star, I reached for it. I missed, so I accepted the sky.”
535. “Do not blow the candles now, fire squad is on the way to do their job”
536. “And all the insects ceased in honor of the moon.” – Jack Kerouac
537. “Americanism demands loyalty to the teacher and respect for his lesson. ” — Bainbridge Colby
538. “‘Pregnancy brain’ is my excuse for everything I don’ want to do.”
539. “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
540. “Never force yourself to trust someone again, as you won’t be able to trust your decisions in the future if the person betrays you again.” —Garima Soni
541. “No matter how much they quarrel, a brother is someone a girl can always count on when it comes to mischief. He will make a perfect partner for her!”
542. “I never trust a narcissist, but they love me.” – Taylor Swift, ‘I Did Something Bad’
543. “As a leader, make decisions slowly over a long period of time with community, with much waiting on God and from a place of rest and peace, not exhaustion and fear” -John Mark Comer
544. They smile in my face, behind my back they talk trash,
545. "Music cleanses the understanding; inspires it, and lifts it into a realm which it would not reach if it were left to itself.” — Henry Ward Beecher
546. "If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C. JoyBell C.
547. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her. that meant be your own person. be independent."
548. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” –
549. If you see a sunset, it’s me, smiling from behind it. If I go away far, and you see a star, if you find it, I’m inside it.” – Anna Williams
550. “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
551. “Started from the bottom now we’re here.” —Drake
552. “I will share all your sadness and all your joy. We share one love between two hearts.” – Unknown
553. The quality of my life is a function of the amount of peace that you infuse into it. Also, no one spends an hour with you without feeling refreshed, renewed, and repositioned for excellence. There are so many things to love in you. First off, I promise to love you forever.
554. “The sad events that occur in my life are the sad events that happen to everybody, with losing friends and family, but that is a natural occurrence, as natural as being born.” — Sergio Aragones
555. “Whatever changes there are in the world I hope you will never forsake me and I shall be happy.”
556. “Loyalty. Is it something only dogs know? When I think of it, I wonder if I would rather have it than love. Whereas love is often an over-used word and an unpredictable feeling, the other is nothing but dependability.” – Donna Lynn Hope
557. It’s a matter of luck that you treat me like your daughter. You are so kind and intelligent and love me every single day. Happy mother’s day to the best mother-in-law.
558. “Your sense of self-worth comes from you alone – never the opinion of others.” – Robert Greene
559. “Sometimes just being on a beach with my loved ones is all the adventure I need. I am a happy camper and continue to be a citizen of the world. I have yet to discover other cultures, other people’s dreams, and treasures. I will always be a traveler who is discovering beautiful Gaia.”
560. “Jealous of the Angels” by Dawn Taggart
561. “The power of imagination makes us infinite."
562. “I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny.”—Martin Short
563. "A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.”- Deniece Williams
564. “If you don’t have confidence. you’ll always find a way not to win.” -Carl Lewis
565. “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” ― Publilius Syrus
566. “Don’t dilute yourself for any person or any reason. You are enough! Be unapologetically you.”—Steve Maraboli
567. Foo chun jit fai lock
568. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
569. Notice the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it? Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and sanity.. — Batman: The Killing Joke
570. “Taking care is one way to show your love. Another way is letting people take good care of you when you need it.”
571. "everything Is Clearer When You're In Love.” – John Lennon
572. If you have a big destiny, you're going to have to meet and face some big demons. But the good news is that your strength and power is big enough to conquer them all. You are strong enough to overcome all obstacles in your way and to fulfill your Destiny. - Author: Jeanette Coron
573. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” -Confucius
574. “To touch the sky, you just have to get that little bit closer.”
575. “The moon and other celestial bodies should be free for exploration and use by all countries. No country should be permitted to advance a claim of sovereignty. ” — Lyndon B. Johnson
576. My king is a year older today. Thank you for being my father and living a life of dignity, worthy of emulation. Happy birthday to the king.
577. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug.” ~ Agatha Stephanie Lin
578. “If someone in your circle cannot congratulate you on your success, heed the warning and distance yourself from that person, because they are not for you.” ― Germany Kent
579. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” Henry Ford
580. Make a splash.