350 Famous Ram Dass Quotes To Inspire Love In Life (2023)
1. “In most of our human relationships, we spend much of our time reassuring one another that our costumes of identity are on straight.”
2. "Suffering is part of our training program for becoming wise.” – Ram Dass
3. "The universe is an example of love. Like a tree. Like the ocean. Like my body. Like my wheelchair. I see the love.”
4. “My guru said that when he suffers, it brings him closer to God. I have found this, too.”
5. “Nature is really important because it's a manifestation of love that hasn't been run through human minds.”
6. “What you meet in another being is the projection of your own level of evolution.”
7. If you think you're enlightened, try spending a week with your family.
8. “I don't think too much about the future. Not because I'm hiding my head in the sand but because I figured out that whatever the future was going to be, the thing I had to do was to quiet my mind and open my heart and do what I could to end suffering.”
9. "I practice turning people into trees. Which means appreciating them just the way they are.”
10. I can resonate with you in the highest place that I am. So: I can do nothing for you but work on myself...you can do nothing for me but work on yourself.
11. "You may protest if you can love the person you are protesting against as much as you love yourself.”
12. "I help people as a work on myself and I work on myself to help people.”
13. You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don't have to do anything to earn it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success - none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.
14. "Let’s trade in all our judging for appreciating. Let’s lay down our righteousness and just be together.”