1. No matter what obstacles you will come across today, I pray that God will give you the strength to overcome it all. Good morning my dearest
2. My love, I pray for you as you go out this morning that goodness, joy and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life, Amen. Good morning sweetheart
3. All your tears of sorrow and sadness will turn into tears of happiness and joy today and always. Good morning my beautiful mum. Have a great day
4. “Father in Heaven,
5. As you go out today, I declare the grace to do exploit into your life. The grace to stand out will abide with you today and always. Have a blessed day
6. There’s no stopping of God’s joy, blessings and benevolence upon your life today. I pray that you will always be celebrated. Good morning my sweet mum
7. No matter the tribulations and troubles of the day, I pray that you will have a reason to bless the name of the Lord and be grateful at the end of today. Good morning my dearest friend
8. Prayer For Healing
9. “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.”
10. I pray that God will keep you safe today and may today bring you multiples of happiness and love. Good morning to you, dad
11. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
12. It’s another tantalizing weekend, and I pray it will be as sweet as you are. Good morning my beautiful friend, do have a pleasant day ahead
13. May God not only protect you from every stumbling blocks but may He also turn them into stepping stones to greater heights. Good morning my handsome brother
14. “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.”
15. Prayer For God’s Guidance
16. May you not ever cut off hope, nor shut the door before our face. Do not withhold your care from us, for you alone know our weakness.
17. Sow love, peace, and harmony, uphold our priests and calm our kings, heal all our sick and guard the strong, forgive the sins of all mankind.
18. Righteous Father, as I set out this morning, I pray that You bestow upon me the courage to stand strong in the face of obstacles and challenges. Good morning
19. God will bless, keep, provide, sustain, guide and guard you today and beyond. Good morning my one and only
20. Prayer For Unity
21. “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, Who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10
22. It’s my prayer that today will make the beginning of wonderful things in your life and so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning to you, my cuppy cake
23. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.
24. Today and always, you will always be a source of inspiration, joy and happiness to our family. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning to you, my beautiful sister
25. God will take you to another new level of life today and He will continue to prosper you in all your endeavours. Good morning my dearest friend. Have a great day ahead
26. It’s my prayer that today will bring you a lot of fulfilment, merriment and happiness. Good morning my lovely friend. Have a pleasant day ahead of you
27. “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
28. I pray that this weekend is going to be one of your best weekends so far in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning my king. Have a great day
29. “Lord God,
30. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
31. Day after day, I promise you that tomorrow I will repent, but my days pass away and are gone, and my sins remain. O Christ, forgive me, and have mercy on me!
32. As you set out today, I pray that God will fill you with His love and your day will be filled with gladness and joy. Have a wonderful Saturday ahead
33. “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”
34. “God my Father,
35. - and offer an acceptable gift to the Father through you.
36. We awake in the morning and adore the Father, lift up praise to the Son, and confess the Holy Spirit.
37. Even when everything is not going as planned for you, I pray that you will have a reason to bless God. Good morning my dearest mum. I cherish you forever
38. From this moment, may God continue to bless you beyond your imagination and every human limitation. And so shall it be in the name of Jesus, Amen
39. Let us plead in groaning and beg for mercy, asking forgiveness from the merciful one, who opens his door to all who turn toward him.
40. “This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
41. Let us pray. Peace be with us.
42. Prayer For Rest
43. – Lord, make haste to help me.
44. Prayer For Family And Friends
45. “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
46. “Dear God,
47. ‘The Lord has done great things for them.’
48. Without your help, we become even weaker. O Christ, support of those who fulfill his will, protect your adorers, that they keep your commands.
49. As today marks another weekend, may it be an end of all my miseries and pains of previous days in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning to a new me
51. Prayer For Thankfulness
52. Prayer For Trust
53. Here’s another day to go on my knees and bless God for the grace to see a new day. Baba, You’re too much. A beautiful morning to me, myself and I
54. Today and always, your day will be filled with God’s best and perfect gifts. Have a beautiful day ahead of you, sweetheart
55. God’s goodness and mercy will fall on me today and always. Good morning to me, myself and I
56. From this morning, I pray that your day will be filled with joy and love that can only come from heaven. Good morning my dearest friend
57. I pray that this weekend will be one of a kind and God will open doors of favour, happiness, joy and good health of mind and body today and always
58. Almighty God, I pray for a heart that will always choose to be thankful no matter what comes my way today and always
59. - as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever.
60. I declare that your day will be filled with happiness and goodness. And your life will be filled with good health of mind and body. Good morning my love
61. As I set out this morning, my going out shall be blessed end my coming in shall be favoured. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Thank You Message to God for Answered Prayer
62. “Lord Jesus Christ,
63. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
64. From this morning, God will strengthen you and grant you all your heart desires today and beyond. Good morning and do have a blessed day ahead of you
65. When you thought all was lost, I pray that God will give you a reason to praise Him and be grateful again. Good morning dad
66. - It is my joy, O God, to praise you with song.
67. Each and every day it’s my prayer that God will always give you a reason to smile and be happy. Good morning to you, my lovely mum
68. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
69. Heavenly Father, I pray for the courage to never give up or tap out on life. Most especially whenever everything seems hard to bear in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
70. It’s my prayer that success is yours in all your endeavours today and always. Good morning to you, my baby. I cherish you forever
71. “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
72. “Exalted Lord,
73. I pray that God will change my story to glory, my obstacles into opportunities and give me a new song today and always
74. God will restore back to you twice of all that you have lost in the past in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning my dearest brother. Have a great day ahead of you
75. From today and henceforth, God will always give you a reason to be happy, grateful and smile. Good morning my princess
76. During your darkest hour, I pray that God’s presence will illuminate your life and path. Good morning to you, my adorable friend. Have a blessed Saturday ahead
77. Prayer For A Productive Day
78. Every stone that are meant for your downfall will be a propelling force to bring you always a step closer to your dreams and desires. Good morning to you, my prince charming. Have a nice day
79. Prayer For Protection
80. Prayer For A Peaceful Mind
81. “Lord, thank You for blessing me with my job this Saturday. As I go to work, help me to have a lovely day and find happiness in what lies ahead.
82. As you set out today, God will shower you with His blessing and love and bring you a step closer to your dreams. Good morning handsome. Have a pleasant day
83. Thank you for being the most caring and understanding sister in the world, and I pray that God will give you your heart desires today. Have a blessed day ahead of you
84. I declare open doors for you as you set out this morning, and may your day be better than the day before. Have a blessed Saturday ahead
85. Prayer For Strength And Endurance
86. Prayer For Blessings
87. I know that God will keep you safe always from harm today and beyond because He cares about you. Good morning my dearest. Have a wonderful day ahead of you
88. “Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.”
89. For you, God will open doors which no man or woman can close and close doors which nobody else can open in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning my good friend
90. “He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end” -(Ecclesiastes 3:11). As we choose to put our complete faith and trust in God, we must give up our grip on the plans we have made for our lives. Even though we trust in God, our deeds say otherwise when we grow fearful that life may not turn out the way we hoped it would. When we place our complete faith in God, we quickly learn this truth: Our plans, choices and timing do not always line up with God’s. Yet, it is with much frustration that we grapple to understand that His way, His plans, and His timing are better than ours. God has a plan for our lives, and when we seek Him with all our heart, He will reveal it to us. We are loved by a Father in Heaven, who delights in seeing us become the fullness of who He created us to be. GOD loves you and He has very special and beautiful plans for your life. Stop worrying and Rejoice for
91. It’s my prayer that your day will be as adorable and sweet as you are. And may God grant all your heart desires today. Good morning my beautiful mum
92. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
93. You will not only have reasons to smile but also to be joyous and your heart will be filled with gratitude always. Good morning my lovely friend. Have a blessed day
94. “I can do all things through him who gives me strength.”
95. Everything that seems impossible in your life, today I declare that God will make it possible. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Have a blessed Saturday ahead of you
96. Prayer For Humility
97. Prayer For Purity
98. - allow us to remain in you, to bear much fruit and to give glory to the Father.
99. - and we long for the benefits of your redemption.
100. - And my mouth shall proclaim your praise.
101. In times of scarcity, you shall have excess and wherever or whenever there’s a casting down, it will always be lifting up for you. Have a beautiful day
102. For every challenge you come across from this morning, it will only make you stronger and better than ever before. Good morning to you, my sweetie pie
103. Prayer For Hope
104. - to praise you with song.
105. “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'”
106. Prayer For Wisdom
107. I pray that God grant you the wisdom and knowledge to always be a source of motivation to every family member. Good morning to you, dad
108. May the grace of the Father, the mercy of the Son, and the compassion of the Spirit, the Trinitarian mystery, be for our benefit all of our days.
109. May the good Lord meet you at the point of your need and grant you all your heartfelt desires today and beyond. Good morning to you, my beautiful friend
110. Prayer For A Generous Heart
111. I pray that wherever there is an obstacle, for me it will always be an opportunity to be and do better than ever before in the name of Jesus, Amen
112. ‘Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name;
113. “In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever” (Psalm 44.8, NIV).
114. Mum, I pray for you that you will be favoured like Esther in the bible. Good morning my sweet mum, and do have a pleasant day ahead of you
115. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
116. Prayer For Forgiveness
117. Dad, I pray that you will live to see your children’s children in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning dad, and do have a great day ahead of you
118. “Heavenly Father,
119. - Lord, make haste to help me.
120. In you is our help, O true doctor, supporter. Apply the medicine of your mercy and heal our wounds, lest we perish completely.
121. Yesterday is gone, today is here and I pray it will be as beautiful as your glowing smiling face. Good morning handsome, I cherish you always
122. Prayer For Guidance
123. “I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.”
124. “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
125. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
126. I know and I believe that God will bless me beyond my reasoning today and always and so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen
127. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
128. God’s benevolence and mercy will follow you everywhere you go today and always. Have a pleasant day ahead of you, my beautiful friend
129. I pray that in the midst of frustration and setback, you shall flourish and soar higher every day. Good morning my love
130. As you set out this morning, may Heaven opens and shower you with blessing, joy and good health of mind and body. Good morning my sweet friend. Have a blessed Saturday ahead of you
131. As from today, blessing, favour, goodness and joy will never cease in your life in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning my prince charming
132. Prayer For A Refreshing Morning
133. I declare into my life that it will be filled with gladness, peace of mind, love and joy today and beyond. And so shall it be in the name of Jesus, Amen
134. -It is my joy, O God, to praise you with song.
135. I declare that you will always be the head and not the tail. You shall not lack any good thing in life. You shall succeed in everything you lay your hands on. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning my super dad. Have a great day
136. “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
137. May Heaven opens and bless me with every good thing in life. So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen
138. “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him” (Colossians 3.17, NIV).
139. I pray for you that you will always remember today and be filled with gladness, laughter and love in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning my sweet friend
140. May today bring you joy and happiness. May it be an end of sickness and stagnation in your life in the name of Jesus, Amen. Have a blessed day
141. I pray for God’s grace and strength to always start my day with a heart full of gratitude today and always. And so shall it be in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning to a new me
142. “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
143. - and to serve you in them.
144. Prayer For Contentment
145. Lord, I pray that You will make me an instrument of Your love and goodness today and always. Good morning to a new me
146. “Dear Lord,
147. O Lord, I need You more and more each and every day. And I pray that Your presence will always be with me and Your blessings will overshadow me today and always
148. I pray that God will always provide you with everything you need to do exploit today and beyond in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning to you, mum
149. Prayer For Gratitude
150. As morning dawns, we praise you, Lord, for you have saved your whole creation. In mercy grant a day of peace; bestow forgiveness for our sins.
151. When my strength will fail me, I pray for the grace to trust and lean on You always, because You’re my rock and fortress. Good morning to me, myself and I
152. I declare upon God’s benevolence on every one of my endeavours. I shall always prosper in everything I lay my hands on, Amen. Good morning
153. Just keep saying Amen… May God grant your heart desires; may God bless and keep you; may God rain His blessing and love on you. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning to you, my sweet friend. Have a blessed Saturday ahead
154. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
155. From this morning, I declare God’s bright light on everything that’s dark in your life. Good morning handsome. I cherish you forever
156. I pray that God’s presence, goodness and love will always abide with you today and beyond. Good morning my sweet friend
157. I pray for you today that the good Lord will bless you beyond every human reasonings, in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning beautiful
158. Release upon you the courage to deal with your past, the strength to face your present and the wisdom to look forward to a better future. Good morning my dearest brother
159. Prayer For God’s Presence
160. “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
161. From this morning, I pray that God will take away sad stories in your life and fill you with sweet memories of the past as you look forward to a better day ahead in the name of Jesus, Amen. Have a glorious day
162. I pray that you will wake up to happiness, goodness and joy. May you have a reason to be grateful also in the name of Jesus, Amen. Good morning to you my good friend
163. Happiness, joy unspeakable, unmerited favour, gladness, laughter, good health, goodness and mercy are all waiting for you to wake up and claim them all. Good morning to you, mum
164. Prayer For Strength
165. I wish you the best weekend ever today and always. And I pray that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory, Amen. Have a wonderful day
166. Every obstacle in your way, I declare that they will transform into opportunities for you today and always. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen. Have a pleasant day ahead
167. Prayer For Courage
168. I declare God’s benevolence, goodness, joy, blessing and love upon me today and always. Good morning to me
169. God will make a way for you where you never thought of. And may He surprise you with all the best thing that life has got to offer today. Have a wonderful day ahead of you
170. My Lord, I commit all into Your hands – my life, my heart, my soul, my body, my will and my everything. I pray that You will come and have your way, in Jesus name, Amen
171. I pray that God will remove every log in your eyes that is making it hard for you to see opportunities amidst the obstacles of life. Good morning
172. God’s benevolence will rest on you today and until the end of time. Good morning my beautiful friend. Have a wonderful day
173. “We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all” - (Isaiah 53:6). Thoughts for Today Throughout the Old Testament, we see an image of God as our caring, protective shepherd. We read in Psalm 23:1-2: “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.” And in Isaiah 40: “He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young” (v. 11). As God’s sheep, we can take comfort in knowing that our Good Shepherd loves us enough to go after the one lost sheep. He shows His love for us through His vigilance, faithfulness, and commitment to pursue that one wandering sheep; and when He finds the sheep, He joyfully carries him all the way home. We may think that we are the ones who found God—but God was the One who pursued us. And just like God never rests u