1. “My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her. ” – Matt Damon
2. ...Heather in my cab today.
3. - I'll pay the $ Mr. Cheapo.
4. - Thank you.
5. - Was that him?
6. You make me so freaking horny all the GD time. Just being honest!
7. “It’s a blessing to have you in my world because you are the one I love with all of my heart and will make my life whole.” – Unknown
8. “It’s not about giving her the world, it’s about making her feel likes she’s the only one in it.” – Unknown
9. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University
10. “She’s the one that I’ve been looking for all my life, she’s the one that I deserve, and in my eyes, she’s the fairest. She remains the one that I cherish forever.” – Unknown
11. - Heather: Well, how do you think I feel about you going home and seeing your wife every night?
12. ...and we could play with it together.
13. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. ” — DeAnna Anderson
14. I can’t stop thinking about [insert what you want to do to her next time you see her]. Points. For. Details!
15. ...but if you want to work with me,
16. “You are beautiful just the way you are. ” — Nick Vujicic
17. ...just have sex with her
18. Wish I were there to cuddle you right now. Unless you are there, in which case, just cuddle her. Right now
19. “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now…because I love you. ” – Groundhog Day
20. “I'm sorry if my divorce interferes with your breakfast plans, Dad.”
21. “She’s the one who will always be by my side, even when I’m making terrible decisions. She’s the one who will tell me when I think I’m being ridiculous and loves me anyway. She’s the one who will make sure never to let me forget how much she cares about me.”
22. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. ” – Pride and Prejudice
23. They call it a love tap because I'd love to tap that. Wordplay and butt slaps are both tres sexy, so this one is a no-brainer
24. - She said they were really mean.
25. - Who'd cut their parents off?
26. ...college-tuition-payment-plan thing,
27. A real man is one who remembers the lady's birthday, but never knows how old she is. A man who never remembers her birthday, but knows exactly how old she is, - is her husband. - Author: Faina Ranevskaya
28. “She is the one I seek because a thought of her fills me with ecstasy. She is the one that I want because life without her won’t make sense.” – Unknown
29. Zoey feels the void waver, flex as if it will break and everything inside her will come spilling out. But then Ken's face appears in her mind and she knows if he were here right now, she would only do one thing differently. She would kill him slower. - Author: Joe Hart
30. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. ” — Leo Tolstoy
31. ...maybe it's too small
32. “She’s a queen with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind …” ― Imran Shaikh
33. And there's a woman dressed in white, who's nice to hear, and soft to touch, and she whispers, 'Colette, I love you very much' I have a place where no one is ost, and where no one cries, because crying is not aloud, on my Castle In the Clouds - Author: Victor Hugo
34. ...it don't pay the rent. Okay?
35. “there was a reason for everything that happened and that all of those reasons were like threads that, over time, wove together into the pattern of a person’s life. Every thread was necessary for the final pattern to be complete.”
36. ...you know, I'm a little confused.
37. - You've talked to him a lot lately.
38. “OH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! IT BURNS!”
39. I can see that you're in love, but only in a very narrow sense. It's the love of someone that finds charms and qualities in a woman that she doesn't actually have, who puts her in a class apart with every one else in second place, and who stays attached to her even while he's abusing her. - Author: Pierre-Ambroise Choderlos De Laclos
40. ...when we were dancing he said,
41. Based on Novels, Comics, Games. Except for superheroes
42. Bai Shen did not move. He gazed down at Miri, and she could still see the fear, but this time it was mixed with guilt and deep raging sorrow that she could only guess had less to do with her, and everything to do with setting one's heart on a plan that had proven itself to be The Dumbest Move Alive. - Author: Marjorie M. Liu
43. “She is the one I love, she is my angel in heaven, and she is my everything ever. ”
44. - Paris, France?
45. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. ” — Rae Carson
46. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ” – A. A. Milne
47. I pulled out the small velvet box I had kept in my pocket all day and got down on one knee
48. The Lonliest Man in the World, she said, only has room in his heart for one person, and if he can't have that person, he locks himself away. He tells himself no one could possibly love him, but really, it's that he refuses to love anyone else. - Author: Garth Risk Hallberg
49. I told my girls, 'Look at Rihanna: She's one of the biggest pop stars in the world. She's really famous, really powerful, really rich. Yet in every single video she can only wear panties. Poor Rhianna! We'll know when she is properly powerful and successful when we see her in a lovely cardigan. - Author: Caitlin Moran
50. She had never met a woman who had less of that fault which is the principal obstacle to friendship - the air of reproducing the more tiresome parts of one's own personality. - Author: Henry James
51. “You are the one my heart chose and my soul loves. You were made for me because we fit into each other’s worlds.”
52. My wife is wonderful. She's one of the people who has changed my life around. . . or has allowed ME to change my life around. - Author: Rob Walton
53. This morning I got off thinking about [insert hot sex memory/thing about your girlfriend that turns you on]. There’s literally no higher form of flattery than letting someone know they’re your masturbatory material
54. “- Heather: Look where your decency has gotten you. You are the only English-speaking white guy driving a cab in New York. That should tell you something.
55. - You call a service, they send her...
56. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren't just with you but because of you.”
57. “When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power is in vain to resist. ” ― Akhenaton
58. “Not even in my weakest moment have I considered letting you go. ” — Judith McNaught
59. - Yeah, of course. I love it.
60. Amy, listen to me. What I do. The choices I make. They're mine. Only mine. The consequences of those decisions - mine
61. - No shot. You kidding me?
62. “You’re the one who makes me a better person and the one I never want to be without. You’re the one who makes me smile even when I don’t want to, and the one who makes my life worth living.”
63. I got one letter at the very beginning, like, in the first season, saying - from a woman who was very religious, very Christian, saying how wrong she thought the show was, but she thinks it's the funniest show on television. - Author: Sean Hayes
64. - Your mother. Bellissima!
65. “She remains the one who fills my heart with happiness and whom I can lean on during tough times. You are the one I need beside me until the end of days.”
66. You *are* the moment. She is the moment! That’s it!
67. - Absolutely.
68. I'll never turn her away, Clyde. She's my mate. I'll protect her till my dying breath. I'll even swallow my pride and ask a favor as momentous as the one I just asked of a man who has done nothing but try to drive a wedge between her and myself. - Author: J. L. Sheppard
69. - How come?
70. I love that [whatever she's wearing] on you, but I'd like it even better off you. Same deal as above, but with a touch of spice
71. There's only one way to save you from them today. Oh?" The single syllable was all she could manage. Had he always been this broad? This tall? Had his eyes always been such a dark, smoky grey? "Come riding with me. - Author: Sarah MacLean
72. - Let's go.
73. - Where are you?
74. “You are beautiful when you are happy. ” — Oscar Wilde
75. - I thought I could change her.
76. - All right, take care.
77. - I do.
78. - Like hours maybe.
79. - Cigar?
80. “You’re the one I think about when I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night. I want to spend every moment of every day with them. You’re the one who makes me feel like nothing else in this world matters besides her and that you’re everything in this world that matters to me.”
81. - Mom, I'm warning you.
82. But she actually was glad to have identified the one thing about Jasper she'd change, because it was similar to realizing what you'd forgotten to take on a trip, and if it was only perfume, as opposed to your driver's license, you were relieved. - Author: Curtis Sittenfeld
83. “It’s too hard to be around you when I—”
84. “She’s The One” is a story about two best friends who find themselves pushed into a complicated romantic situation. Directed by by Mae Cruz and written by the award-winning team of Vanessa Valdez (Charlene Sawit- Esguerra, Anton C. Santamaria, and Roumella Nina Monge), the film is woven around the idea of an epiphany that comes with finding the one person you cannot live without.
85. “You are the one I want to love forever. You are my woman, soul, heart, and everything.” – Unknown
86. “You are the one I wished for years ago. Someone to hold me tight as I used to when I was a child. Someone to remind me to breathe when it gets tough. You’re the one my world needs. ”
87. You're the hardest working person I know. Yes, she is! And she deserves that promotion/rave work review/bonus at work, tyvm
88. - Asshole!
89. PROLOGUE 7TH SEPTEMBER 1874 It's the music that wakes Alison. She opens her eyes and is instantly alert, with only one thought in her mind: They are in the garden again. - Author: Danny Weston
90. ...a real scumbag would date
91. “How do you know she’s the one? I’ve always been a better man with her, than I was without her.” – Mark Anthony
92. - When you're right, you're right.
93. ...she has no love for me.
94. Someone I've always admired is Catherine O'Hara. . . I think she's one of the best actresses in the country, not only comedy. I just think she's just a step aside from everybody, she's just wonderful. - Author: Fred Willard
95. - You busy?
96. - So, are you?
97. - Certainly didn't help matters much.
98. ...you'll let me share her with you.
99. You make the world brighter. Remind her how dazzling she is, especially when she's feeling dark
100. “You are the one I love the most and the one I will save for the rest of my life.”
101. “Roses are red, violets are blue, and you are the one that makes my world come alive.”
102. - Do I look as good as I think I do?
103. ...and suddenly she brings up
104. - Come on.
105. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. ” – David Levithan
106. - When was this?
107. You're simply the best. 100% better than all the rest
108. “She’s the one that makes me happy and helps me when I am down. She’s the one who puts up with my craziness and the one who makes me feel safe and secure. She’s the one that I can trust with anything, even my heart.”
109. I can't keep my hands off of you. Now put 'em to good use and give her a ~sensual~ massage
110. You’re worth the whole damn bunch of them put together. Why not get a little Gatsby with it, you know?
111. - It's not all he won't share.
112. And i'm thinking, aren't i supposed to be the one who's freaking out here? tiny is going to be the first b-b-b- (i can't do it) boy-f-f-f (c'mon, will) boyf-boyf (here we go) boyfriend of mine that she's ever met. - Author: David Levithan
113. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society
114. ...got in my car and spent the next
115. If ever sorrow and suffering set their profaning marks on the youth and beauty of Miss Fairlie's face, then, and then only, Anne Catherick and she would be the twin-sisters of chance resemblance, the living reflections of one another. - Author: Wilkie Collins
116. - Amongst other things.
117. You're scrumptious. Best said with a throaty growl and your face between her thighs
118. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. ” ― Haruki Murakami
119. I’m writing up a subtweet as we speak. Nothing says "I love you" like showing your girlfriend where your loyalty lies via an out-of-context Tweet
120. ...since we're crying in our beers...
121. “You’re the one I love. She is my girlfriend and my everything. You bring my past, present, and future all in one place.”
122. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul. ” – Charles Dickens
123. I'm so attracted to you. Say it loud, say it proud, and say it often
124. Are there any lions or tigers about here?' she asked timidly
125. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ” – Rosemonde Gerard
126. - I still don't.
127. A woman has but two loves in life: the one who broke her heart and the one she spends the rest of her life with
128. “You light my fire with excitement. I can’t get enough of you because you’re the one my heart chooses. ”
129. ...I can't even stomach it...
130. “You love me more than life, and that shows through your smile. You’re the one who makes me whole.” – Unknown
131. Okay, okay, you win. One-just one- date. But that's all. She didn't look at Josh, just stalked off toward the nearest exit. Do you get all your dates by blackmail?"
132. “She is the woman I love, adore, cherish most, and respect. You’re everything I want in a woman, and I’m happy to have you here. ”
133. She had gone through the veil and returned to Earth. But the veil only opens one way. - Author: S. K. N. Hammerstone
134. You’re so gorgeous. Simple, but “gorgeous” just packs a certain punch that “beautiful” doesn’t. Sure “beautiful” is nice, but “Gorgeous” is like, “I am absolutely floored by your beauty and I may never recover. ”
135. “You are the one my heart chose and my soul loves. You were made for me because we fit into each other’s worlds. ”
136. - You think I'd make this up?
137. ...that I see you now so I can
138. - Obviously, it's not going anywhere.
139. “You stick it right in, it absorbs right up. ”
140. “She is the one I love, she is my angel in heaven, and she is my everything ever.”
141. “I just called to say how much I care I just called to say I love you, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. ” — Stevie Wonder
142. - You haven't said yes to Paris yet.
143. It is literally unfair how hot you look rn. This level of attractiveness should be illegal. Luckily it’s not though
144. - Very handsome, Mr. Fitzpatrick.
145. - Yeah, I guess so.
146. - Wow!
147. - Buying a drill for your dad?
148. “I love you right up to the moon—and back. ” – Sam McBratney
149. - Hell, I don't know.
150. - I don't want to change her.
151. I’m so in love with you. The “so” really adds a little something, trust
152. “Fine. End of relationship. ”
153. I’m so obsessed with you. Face it, you’re hooked. No shame in admitting that!
154. - Hey, Jim.
155. That's it! said Jo to herself, when she at length discovered that genuine good will toward one's fellow men could beautify and dignify even a stout German teacher, who shoveled in his dinner, darned his own socks, and was burdened with the name of Bhaer. - Author: Louisa May Alcott
156. She was one woman who knew what to do with a slight moral edge. The - Author: Peter S. Beagle
157. - What does that mean?
158. Who is your favorite character in the series? Or. . . if that's too hard, why do you like each one and who drives you crazy?
159. “She’s the one for me, and I’m the one for her. She’s the one who makes me smile when I want to cry, makes it all worthwhile, and makes me feel like I can do anything.”
160. You’re my person. And whatever drama she’s got going on elsewhere will never change that
161. ...which is more than I can say
162. - How you hanging?
163. - How different?
164. “Love is sweet like the nectar of a flower that tastes divine yet is bitter tasting. But love is sweet when it’s intentional because unconditional love comes in its purest form.”
165. ...but it's certainly interesting.
166. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. ” — Marilyn Monroe
167. “You’re the one I want to spend my life with. The one who makes me laugh when no one else can. You’re the one who cries when I cry, who hurts when I hurt, all because of your love for me.”
168. ...just like I told her you would.
169. ...sometimes you do it a lot,
170. ...you've been out of the game,
171. “I thought she is the one and she was the one to me for whom i craved with all my emptiness with a little hope to see her once, admire her with all my soul to make her my twinsoul. she is the one to my soul.” – Unknown
172. ...there was no hot water.
173. - How is it?
174. ...I did pay for part of the TV.
175. ...now he's finally wised up.
176. “She is the one I love. Above all, she is the one I want to spend my life with forever.”
177. They're just lucky to be graced with your presence. Perfect for before she heads to an interview, the first day at a new job, or leaving for a social sitch she's feeling anxious about
178. “Does he have your number? 1-800-biotch. ”
179. If this was gym class, I'd pick you to be on my team first. But thank God it's not actually gym class, amiright?
180. “She’s the one who holds my hand and tells me everything is going to be okay. She’s the person who listens to all of my secrets and understands every single word you say. She’s the one who never stops trying to make me smile, even when it seems impossible at times.”
181. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you. ’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you. ’” — Erich Fromm
182. “You’re the one who makes all your crazy ideas worth pursuing. You’re the one who helps me see the world from a new perspective and the one who will always have my back no matter what. You’re the one that makes my life better by being there and making it fun. You keep things interesting for me with your energy and enthusiasm for life.”
183. Even Belinda, who could write what she knew about boats on her thumbnail and still have room for the Lord's Prayer, could tell this one was special. Buck - Author: Elin Hilderbrand
184. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. ”— Jamie McGuire
185. “If her smile takes all your stress away. Believe me, she is the one.” – Unknown
186. “Whenever I think of you, there’s no mistaking that you are the one I will always love, cherish and adore.” – Unknown
187. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. ” — C. J. Redwine
188. - How long is the drive to New Orleans?
189. “You are the one I think of you all day, and even at night, I never stop reminiscing about how much I love you.”
190. - Don't call her a whore.
191. To me, you are everything. Make it clear that she's your whole freaking world
192. ...seems like a pleasant way
193. - So you're an American citizen.
194. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. ” – Sophia Loren
195. - Hey, Mickey. How are you, huh?
196. “She’s the one I make plans with and gives me hope when there is none left. The one who will be there for me no matter what happens, not who has an excuse for every time they fail to show up at your side when things get tough.”
197. - All right. Take it easy.
198. - Yeah, I'm ready.
199. “You’re everything I hope for. You’re everything I need. You are so beautiful to me. ” ― Joe Cocker
200. “You are the one I want to love forever. You are my woman, soul, heart, and everything.”
201. “My woman, you’re the one awesome girl I adore. You’re cute, lovely, but you’re mine, which makes everything come together.” – Unknown
202. I'm no Jack Dawson, but I'd love to draw you like a French girl. If this turns into a date night where you draw naked pictures of each other, all the better
203. We did a 60 page book in one day. She's one of the most photogenic, easy to shoot, inspiring, extraordinary people in front of the camera who I've ever photographed. Yes Taylor Swift has it all. My goodness that girl has it all, what can I say she's extraordinary. - Author: Nigel Barker
204. I love it when you [insert the sexiest thing she does here]. It's always nice to know our skills are appreciated
205. “I’m allergic to the sun. ”
206. “She is the one I seek because a thought of her fills me with ecstasy. She is the one that I want because life without her won’t make sense.”
207. ...had actual sexual intercourse
208. ...then suddenly you're behind
209. I love you even with the vibes are off. Weird vibes are no match for this romance
210. ...when you swept her off her feet.
211. - Rhode Island.
212. You're beautiful. There's just something so sparkly about the word beautiful. Use it to let her know you see her shine
213. “She’s the one who’ll always be there for me and the one I’ll always love.”
214. “To my girl, she’ll always be my sweet, beautiful angel. She was always with me, holding my hand and guiding me with her wise eyes.” – Unknown
215. - Don't start, Mick.
216. It was a tradition for Frau Holtzapfel, one of their neighbors, to spit on the Hubermanns' door every time she walked past. The front door was only meters from the gate, and let's just say that Frau Holtzapfel had the distance - and the accuracy. - Author: Markus Zusak
217. “Meeting you was fate… becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you I had no control over. ” — Teresa Conroy
218. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams. ” — Dr. Seuss
219. “I said I love you. And even though we have yet to have a whole night together, I want a lot more than that.”
220. ...and I just wanted to apologize
221. “She’s the one who always finds a way to make me smile. She’s the one who holds my hand when I’m in doubt and the one who can see right through me. She’s the one who will love me even when she shouldn’t and the one who would never let anyone hurt me.”
222. They're very tenacious. They're dedicated. Once a woman decides she's going to do something, she'll probably stick to it. The only problem with women is if there's anything wrong with them, they won't tell you. They'll get out there and run on one leg. They don't moan and groan like a lot of men do. - Author: Arthur Lydiard
223. “She’s the one who knows all my fears and insecurities but loves me anyway. She’s the one who knows my favorite color and food even though we’ve only been together for a few months. She’s the one who will do anything in her power to make sure I’m happy, even if it means sacrificing herself for my happiness.”
224. “She is the one I want most in the world. You remain the one I will forever adore because my heart beats for you.” – Unknown
225. - Cozy.
226. “Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. ”
227. Mrs Downs, a large sad lady who described herself, to Rupert's delight, as bulky but fragile, now came four mornings a week to clean the house. She was one of those people who habitually looked on the black side of everything with a cheerfulness that bordered upon the macabre. - Author: Elizabeth Jane Howard
228. - They sure ain't white.
229. “When my eyes are closed, I see you for what you truly are. Which is ooo-glay!”
230. “Ask me if I like cheese… why, yes I do. My favourite’s Gouda!”
231. - He's right.
232. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. ” – Khalil Gibran
233. For what it's worth, my friends are all jealous that I'm the one who gets to date you. And yup, there's likely a (hopefully theoretical) line out the door of people who love/like/lust after her
234. - Do you like it?
235. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having. ” — Simone Elkeles
236. “She remains the one who fills my heart with happiness and whom I can lean on during tough times. You are the one I need beside me until the end of days.” – Unknown
237. My girlfriend is upset about her new haircut. I don't understand why she's crying. I'm the one who has to get a new girlfriend. - Author: Anthony Jeselnik
238. “She is the one when she loves you and cares for you. The love she has is unconditional, like a mother to her child.” – Unknown
239. “Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough – you are beautiful. ” — Meagan Tandy
240. ...but he was a very smart,
241. “- Francis Fitzpatrick: Well, for one thing, I don't like the fact that you have sex with a geriatric.
242. “She is the one that I’ve been waiting for, and you are the one that I will forever adore.”
243. She was my greatest pain, and my only salvation. She was the only one who could heal this hole in my heart, a hole she'd torn open. Kellan Kyle - Author: S. C. Stephens
244. There's a party in my pants and you're invited. Everyone loves a good party!
245. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. It's geographical! It's classic! It's lame in all the best ways!
246. - No. She forgot to mention it.
247. I want to bury my face in your boobs. Just being honest!
248. “You are the one that knows me best and the one who motivates me to be better every day.”
249. - But it's cozy.
250. - Yeah, and I'm gonna kick your ass.
251. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
252. Are you a keyboard? Because you’re just my type. A little cheese can go a long way
253. - You had to go after her?
254. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. ” — Steve Maraboli
255. - Say, Mick.
256. She's the Girl Who Dresses Too Hot For Work. Every rotation has one, probably every job. - Author: Lisa Scottoline
257. She really does have you wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?" Megan shook her head. Nate rolled his eyes. You have no idea. But Jack only smiled, his gaze warm. She's not the only one. - Author: Pamela Clare
258. “Every single thing about you is beautiful. ” — James Frey
259. “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful. ” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
260. “She’s the one who kisses me when I feel like crying and loves me when no one else does. She’s the one who holds my hand during my darkest days and comforts me during your bad times. She’s the one who keeps my secrets, no matter how bad they are.”
261. “She can kill with her smile, she can wound with her eyes. ” — Billy Joel
262. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
263. I grew up in Bellport, Long Island where I attended Gateway Acting School and met Robin Allan. She was the school's director who took me under her wing and was the one who told me that I could do this for real. - Author: Brendan Dooling
264. - I know. From who, though?
265. You're always the life of the party. The party never starts until she walks in. Never!
266. You're not just my girlfriend, you're my best friend. Reaching gf+bff status is pretty much endgame couple #goals, so let her know that you love her and you like her
267. - She didn't tell you about that?
268. “She’s the one who makes me laugh even when there’s nothing to laugh about. She’s the one who holds my hand even when we’re fighting, the one who kisses me first and last. You know it, I know it, and she knows it. She’ll always be the one for me.”
269. - You think it'll last?
270. “It’s always better when we’re together. ” —Jack Johnson
271. “You give me everything I need, and I’m happy to be here with you.” – Unknown
272. - That's disgusting.
273. - Bob what's-his-face from work.
274. - Dad found them in a back room.
275. - I don't know if that's a good idea.
276. ...I'm not the fool letting his bride
277. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. ” – Angelita Lim
278. - She's your sister.
279. - What do you mean?
280. I'm not the only one; most people's mothers are the most influential person in their life. But my mother survived the camps, and she was very strong. She made me strong, but she wanted me to be strong. That's more important. - Author: Diane Von Furstenberg
281. It is a great moment in every freak's life when he or she finds out that at least they are not the only one. - Author: Mat Johnson
282. “You are beautiful beyond comparison, and you remain the one I will love until my last days on earth. Thank you for being the best human I ever gave access to my heart.”
283. I’m never happier than when my face is between your legs. You’d make it your new permanent address if you could
284. ...sensitivo. Hey, I like the TV.
285. The sunlight gilded the balcony as Asterin whispered, so softly that only Manon could hear, "Bring my body back to the cabin
286. - She's gonna be devastated.
287. ...that whole Paris thing
288. “She’s the one I love, she’s the one I cherish, and she’s the one I’ll share my life with forever. ”
289. - A Friday morning.
290. - What's disgusting? That's true love.
291. ...this will be like a pre-divorce,
292. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves. ”— Hilary T. Smith
293. - Getting greedy in your old age, Fran?
294. The only reason I don’t want to literally be you is because then I wouldn’t get to date you. It’s a good point!
295. ...have some special relationship
296. - What about you?
297. “The only thing I know about her is that she’s the one. She’s the one I’m in love with, and I want to spend my life with her. She’s the one who makes me happy, and I don’t need anything else in this world because she’s the one.”
298. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. “ – Roy Croft
299. Jubilation knows and Longing grants
300. - Get out of here!
301. - You didn't have to call her a whore.
302. I loved the way she said 'LA'; I love the way everybody says 'LA' on the Coast; it's their one and only golden town when all is said and done. - Author: Jack Kerouac
303. I give you permission to eat the last slice of pizza if I forget to slap your butt today. Considering no butt slap is a mortal sin, I think this is fair
304. “Time has cruised by so fast. 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years. And 6 years later, I’m still in love with you.”
305. “There’s a lot of stress and strife in this world. The people you surround yourself with intentionally, that you care about and share things with, shouldn’t be part of that stress.”
306. “She is the one I seek, the one I cherish, the one I love most.” – Unknown
307. The gentle Rabbi reminds us that few things really matter and only one thing is necessary. . . Martha found it in the gentle reminder to slow down, let go, and be careful of challenging another woman's choices, for you never know when she may be sitting at the feet of God. - Author: Rachel Held Evans
308. - He loves me.
309. Viola: “Ask me if I like cheese. ” Duke: “Okay. Do you like cheese?” Viola: “Why, yes I do. My favorite’s Gouda. ”
310. Just an FYI, you could easily destroy my ex with a sword. Women love to feel strong, like they could protect you from anything. Given how much trauma your ex imparted on you, this one will keep her beaming for days
311. - You're sick.
312. “She’s the one who would never dream of hurting or betraying anyone around her but instead would give up everything if necessary so that others around her could be happy again instead of sad.”
313. - Fine.
314. Lily's really together - she's a sharp kid and one of the smartest human beings I have ever met. Whatever she is doing, if she needs any advice, I'm there for her. Kids are going to make their own decisions, but I guess that the only thing you can do as a parent is to offer support. And I do. - Author: Johnny Depp
315. “She is the one when she loves you and cares for you. The love she has is unconditional, like a mother to her child.”
316. “If you can’t Respect her, you don’t Deserve Her!” ― Udayveer Singh
317. “Let me get this straight. You don't want to cheat on your girlfriend with your wife?”
318. ...but usually the fridge doesn't work
319. “It’s only through sheer force and luck that she’s yet to take over the world. ” ― Julia Quinn
320. ...and look at this maleness.
321. “The first time I saw you, my heart whispered “she’s the one”.” – Unknown
322. “You are the one that makes me want to dream and let me live in the clouds. You are the one that lets me be the best I can be without pressure. Without you, I am nothing.” – Unknown
323. Even though Mavis was my secret friend, she is the only one I hope I see again. She's the only one I wonder about. I hope she wonders about me too. - Author: Mindy Kaling
324. “She is the one I want most in the world. You remain the one I will forever adore because my heart beats for you.”
325. “If she makes you feel a mixture of “Damn, she turns me on.” & “My God, this woman is going to kill me!” More than likely; she’s the one!” – Unknown
326. ...test your back-seat theory.
327. ...in my cab. She said
328. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you. ” —Elvis Presley
329. “You are the one that knows me best and the one who motivates me to be better every day.” – Unknown
330. - You love her?
331. - Yeah, I guess it looks that way.
332. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. ” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
333. There's only one of him, she thought, and he's right here
334. - Play all the games you want...
335. It didn't matter, anyway. There was only one thing she could ask for, in the end, only one real choice
336. - Oh, really?
337. “You’re the one I’ve been waiting for my whole life. The best part about falling in love with you is that I can’t fall out. You’re my favorite girl to come home to. If you ever leave me, I’m going with you. I don’t think we would have lasted as long as we have if it wasn’t for our constant fighting.”
338. Let's dance it out. If dancing when you feel like shit works on Grey's Anatomy, it has to work IRL. Blast some tunes, pull her over, and waltz (or headbang) around the room
339. “It’s that heart of gold and stardust soul that makes you beautiful. ” — R. M. Broderick
340. You could either run this city or destroy it if you wanted to, up to you. Her POWER
341. - You out of your fucking mind?
342. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth. ” – William W. Purkey
343. “You are the one that makes me want to dream and let me live in the clouds. You are the one that lets me be the best I can be without pressure. Without you, I am nothing.”
344. - Just different.
345. You make every hangout better, so imagine how lame that party is if you're not there. This is an objective truth and a reminder that your girlfriend will always be the most interesting person in the room
346. “Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again. ” –The Cure
347. ...all this is entirely your fault.
348. I was just thinking about that time [insert cute memory from your first date]. She’ll be touched that you remember. No detail is too specific!
349. “people come into your life for different reasons. Some are forever, but those are rare. Most people are seasonal—they’re with you for a reason and when that reason is fulfilled, they move on.”
350. I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other. - Author: David Duchovny
351. - Does this have to do with the sex?
352. - What do you think?
353. “My love for you overflows like a stream of the waterfall. You may make mistakes and we may fight but I will always love you unconditionally, just as you are. ” — Tanisha Lakes
354. - Vermont, my ass.
355. - How's your friend Heather?
356. I'll follow you into the dark. It's not a real relationship until you start quoting Death Cab for Cutie at each other
357. “You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure about anything in my life.” – Unknown
358. ...have sex?
359. “She is the one I adore because her love is bright like the sunlight, we fight and argue, but at the end of the day, we are still together.”
360. ...we'll do fine.
361. - What are you doing here?
362. Of course every girl wishes she could be one of those pop star babes who wave their hands in the air yelling about being survivors but when love sits on one side of you and loneliness on the other, it's hard to stop the touching and the kissing. - Author: Lisa O'Donnell
363. “My heart is full of the love you shower on me regularly. You melt my heart with the beautiful things you do and say. Your love is like medicine to my soul.” – Unknown
364. “You give me everything I need, and I’m happy to be here with you. ”
365. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. ” — William Shakespeare
366. - Jesus Christ.
367. “You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way. ” — Mary Lambert
368. “You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure about anything in my life.”
369. ...and I'm a creep, why didn't
370. “You’re the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, wake up next to every day, and be with, in sickness and in health.”
371. “My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul. ” — A. C. Van Cherub
372. “You are the light to my darkness, the joy to my sorrow, and the one that makes me feel like I can do anything. You’re the one who always knows what to say and how to say it. The one who can make me feel better with your touch or a simple look in your eyes.”
373. “True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows. ” – Audrey Hepburn
374. - You said you had no problem with it.
375. Let me see if you taste as good as you look. A fine way to ease into the above compliment
376. “She’s the one because I’m not looking for anyone else and can’t stop thinking about her. She’s the one because I don’t want to be with anyone else. She’s the one because she makes my heart beat faster and makes me smile more than anyone else ever has or ever will.”
377. - Not bad.
378. “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me. ” – Brad Paisley, “The World” lyrics
379. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ” ― Lao Tzu
380. - Hey, Connie, what's doing?
381. You look so sexy right now. See also: You are the sexiest woman alive. Either will make her feel like the damn goddess she is
382. - And you are an American citizen?
383. “She’s the one that turns my world upside down. I would do anything for her because she means everything to me. I don’t know where I’d be left without her. She’s the one, and I love her as she brings out the best in me.”
384. She's a surprise this old earth, one big surprise after another since before she separated from the moon who circles and circles like the mate of a shot goose. - Author: Peter Heller
385. “She is the one I seek because a thought of her fills me with ecstasy. She is the one that I want because life without her won’t make sense. ”
386. If Brie Larson was here right now, she would 100 percent ask you on a date. Brie Larson is the ideal woman. I mean, come on. She's Captain Marvel for freak's sake
387. I can’t wait to devour you later. Let her know you made dinner plans. (It’s her. She’s the dinner plans. )
388. ...I'm happy right where I am.
389. When you think she deserves someone better? When you can't imagine being the one who actually gets to keep her? That's how you know you're the one who deserves her. Not some asshole in a puffy shirt carrying a sword. - Author: Tessa Bailey
390. I hope you still have it," she says. Have what, babe? "My heart. Because it's the only one I got and I don't want to lose it. - Author: J. A. Huss
391. “She is the one I love, and there is no one like her because she completes my life every day.” – Unknown
392. - Maybe he's gay.
393. You give me premature ventricular contractions. To quote the great Natalie Portman in No Strings Attached, this means your gf makes your heart skip a beat. Cute and nerdy? Check!
394. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. “ – Henry Wadsworth
395. ...and I'm a young stallion
396. She [Bernice] didn't like anything that had an adult theme, with only one exception, her collection of erotic female memorabilia. They were all antiques, fragments of other women's sexuality that was somehow easier to deal with than her own. - Author: K. Ford K
397. ...other times, not at all.
398. - Everything's fine.
399. “You are the one my heart chose and my soul loves. You were made for me because we fit into each other’s worlds.” – Unknown
400. “I cannot exist without you—I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again—my Life seems to stop there—I see no further. You have absorb’d me. ” — John Keats
401. V's reference to his age, specifically the difference between them, only pissed Zane off more. He hated that she used that as an excuse. She'd tried it one other time, and if he remembered correctly, she'd been sprawled out beneath him in ten seconds flat, begging him to let her come. - Author: Nicole Edwards
402. - You all right?
403. “She is the one I seek, the one I cherish, the one I love most.”
404. “She’s the one I love and the reason for living. She is my everything, and I can’t imagine my world without her.” – Unknown
405. I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I have to live without. . . He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. He's the song in the car I keep singing; don't know why I do. - Author: Taylor Swift
406. I can't imagine my life without you. And not just because she leaves bobby pins on every surface. Because you love her, ofc!
407. - He picked me up in his cab.
408. I want you. Simple, understated, extremely hot
409. You're wearing that [insert item of clothing she's obvi rocking] like you're doing it a favor. The last thing every gal needs before walking out the door is verbal confirmation from her boo that she is, in fact, a babe
410. - Why?
411. ...and he married us in the middle
412. “To my girl, she’ll always be my sweet, beautiful angel. She was always with me, holding my hand and guiding me with her wise eyes.”
413. - Hanging fine, thanks, Mick.
414. - For my Ph.D.
415. - I'll wait till we get out there.
416. Leo was the only one who had never petitioned Francie for a loan using The Nest as collateral. Jack and Melody and Bea had all asked at one time that she consider an earlier dispersal, but she stubbornly refused. Until Leo's accident. - Author: Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
417. - I can't marry you.
418. “I love you more than I can express, or can ever hope to express.”
419. “She remains the one who fills my heart with happiness and whom I can lean on during tough times. You are the one I need beside me until the end of days. ”
420. “One day, I’ll find her. And when they ask me how I knew she was the one, I’ll tell them, “Because she loved me in spite of all the unlovable pieces she had to pick up.” – Leo Christopher
421. “She is the one I adore because her love is bright like the sunlight, we fight and argue, but at the end of the day, we are still together. ”
422. Of all the soul divas, Gladys Knight was the one for me. Knight's always been about tone and heart, none of the big showboating or extraneous doodling. She nailed a melody and only played a little around the edges like Ma Staple. - Author: Alison Moyet
423. - Congratulations.
424. - Why not?
425. You've got the prettiest face. Now watch as a smile lights it up!
426. - That's Jim. He's a good guy.
427. - I don't know. A few weeks ago.
428. Does it ever get tiring being this hot, fun, and successful all the time? She’s married to the grind
429. “She’s the one who’ll always be there for me and the one I’ll always love.” – Unknown
430. You are very easy to love. At the end of the day, she's probably just feeling left out and down on herself about it. Comforting words can go a long way—earnest or not
431. I’d elect you to be CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Go shatter that glass ceiling, bb
432. . . . if men and women would only trust, understand, and help one another as my children do, what a capital place the world would be!' and Mrs. Jo's eyes grew absent, as if she was looking at a new and charming state of society in which people lived as happily and innocently as her flock at Plumfield. - Author: Louisa May Alcott
433. ...consummated, you know,
434. - Did she ask if you'd share me?
435. Baby, you are stunning. Her looks could kill, and she should know it!
436. - Enough with that, okay?
437. “My heart is full of the love you shower on me regularly. You melt my heart with the beautiful things you do and say. Your love is like medicine to my soul.”
438. “You are the one I love as you show your love to me freely, with your heart soft and kind. Few like her love unconditionally.”
439. ...or some shit like that.
440. “Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong.”
441. Well, there's this new girl who just moved in on floor three. Her family's re-opening the cafe. I hear she likes to lie, and hit people
442. One day, she explained, he'd pass by the window and, given the correct lighting, moment, and identical gesture, his shadow would match, for an instant, the painted one. His feet tingled as he stood uneasily at the edge of the flat, dark shape. It's only a matter of time,' she said. - Author: Philip Graham
443. - I know. You told me.
444. She's an era for you, an era of your life. If and when you break with her, you break with the only one alive who has shared that time with you. You fear that, the isolation of it, the burden, the scope of eternal life. - Author: Anne Rice
445. I sigh and sit back up on the couch. Hey, Mom. I'm really surprised she's speaking to me. It's only been one day since the funeral. That's 364 days sooner than I expected to hear from her. - Author: Colleen Hoover
446. “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.”
447. You say she loves him? No one but a coward would be defrauded of the woman he loved and who loved him. Ah, if I had once felt Madeleine's hand tremble in mine, if her rosy lips had pressed a kiss upon my brow, the whole world could not take her from me. - Author: Emile Gaboriau
448. ...how a cabby from Brooklyn
449. “You’re the one I love. She is my girlfriend and my everything. You bring my past, present, and future all in one place.” – Unknown
450. You’re so gorgeous. (I can’t say anything to your face. Cause look at your face. ) Sometimes (okay, most of the time) Taylor really says it best
451. Just who am I?" the rough baritone asked in the infuriatingly amused tone one might use with a temperamental child. You're a monster, she wanted to say. A giant - huge and thickly muscled and terrifying. But she flung back her answer like her papa's own daughter. You're the rebel bastard Glen Lyon. - Author: Kimberly Cates
452. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. ” – Pablo Neruda
453. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. ” – Oscar Wilde
454. - Mickey Fitzpatrick: You know what Heather, I gotta imagine it beats sucking dick for a living though, huh?”
455. When I listen to the complaints that follow just about every presidential debate, I'm reminded of the well-worn joke about the Jewish mother who buys her son two shirts. When he shows up at dinner wearing one, she says: 'What's the matter? You didn't like the other one?' - Author: Jeff Greenfield
456. - Mr. Fitzpatrick: That doesn't mean I'm going to stop being a good Catholic.”
457. “She’s the one and the only one for me. When I look into her eyes, I see my destiny. There is no other like her in this world or any other because she is perfect in every way. She’s the one who would do anything for me but, most importantly, the one who understands.”
458. “She has a smile that can light up a room and a laugh that can bring you back from the dead. She is strong, independent, and confident. I love her for her personality, her looks, and her heart. She’s perfect for me because she loves me for exactly who I am.”
459. I say Sunshine and then she shatters
460. “Love her so much, that she might doubt your sanity… but never your passion. ” — Dean Jackson
461. - Hey, Fran.
462. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. ” — The Alchemist
463. “She is stubborn, she is feisty, she is possessive, she is protective, she is the storm. He loves the storm.” – Unknown
464. “She is the one I love, she is my angel in heaven, and she is my everything ever.” – Unknown
465. I refuse to stand up in front of a rabbi and my friends and the woman I love - who I will tell you I can love with all my heart - and promise she will be the only one I will ever have until the day I die. That's a lie. - Author: Gene Simmons
466. “Your legs spin luminous webs that I still get stuck in every single time. ” — Curtis Tyrone Jones
467. ...paid her way through school by...
468. - Come on, ladies.
469. “She’s the one that turns my world upside down. I would do anything for her because she means everything to me. I don’t know where I’d be left without her. She’s the one, and I love her as she brings out the best in me.” – Unknown
470. The mother is the most essential piece on the board, the one you must protect. Only she has the range. Only she can move in multiple directions. Once she's gone, it's a whole different game. - Author: Kelly Corrigan
471. Everything will be just fine. Sometimes simply hearing that the world isn't going to end because of one specific interaction is majorly helpful
472. “I get it, Amanda,” he interrupted. He still wasn’t looking at her and the hand closest to her was clenched into a fist.
473. “I like you very much, just as you are.”
474. “She is the one that I’ve been waiting for, and you are the one that I will forever adore. ”
475. “She is the one I love, want to kiss, want to touch, wants to be with, and the one I crave. I love you beyond words, and I can’t imagine life with you.”
476. Viola’s mom: “He’s so handsome…and rugged…and chiseled…and great. ” Viola: “Then why don’t you date him, Mom?”
477. “You’re the one who keeps me grounded and reminds me to take a step back from all the craziness of life. You’re the one that makes me feel loved, even when you’re not saying anything. You’re the one who makes my heart skip a beat every time I see you. You make any situation better with a smile.”
478. - Why would she say that?
479. - Yeah, I'd say so.
480. - I know, Mick.
481. “I couldn’t imagine anyone else in the world who could make me feel like she does. It feels like she was made for me, and I was made for her. It reminds me that I’m alive because all of this is real. I love you so much.”
482. I'm not the new Penelope Cruz. I'm Paz Vega. There's only one Penelope and she's marvellous. - Author: Paz Vega
483. ...can still...
484. You know how there's always the one girl in drama school who can cry at the drop of a hat? She has that emotional well she can tap into in a second? I'm not that girl. It takes a lot to get me to that place. - Author: Condola Rashad
485. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook
486. My whole life changed the day I met you. It’s that kind of love
487. - Or maybe from one of the islands.
488. - You don't like our apartment?
489. “You’re the one I dream about at night and the one I wake up with in my arms. Your love fills me up and fills my heart with joy. You’re the one who makes me feel like a king when she looks at me with those beautiful eyes and keeps me going when things get tough because you’re my reason for living and breathing.”
490. - Please, spare us.
491. ...screw around with Mr. Deluca.
492. “You are beautiful beyond comparison, and you remain the one I will love until my last days on earth. Thank you for being the best human I ever gave access to my heart. ”
493. “If forever does exist, please let it be you. ” — A. R. Asher
494. “You are the one whom I cherish and adore each day. You are the one who made my heart grow stronger and fonder.”
495. The revelation of privacy: she can walk down the street and absolutely no one knows who she is. It's possible that no one who didn't grow up in a small place can understand how beautiful this is, how the anonymity of city life feels like freedom. - Author: Emily St. John Mandel
496. - How'd you know?
497. “You’re the one I want to get to know better. You’re the one who makes me want to be a better man and the one who makes me believe in love again. You’re the one who makes me feel like I’m home again. You bring out my best self in ways no one else has ever been able to do.”
498. “She’s the one who’s always there for me when I’m sad, she’s always there when I’m happy, she’s the one who makes me smile, and she’s the one who makes me laugh.” – Unknown
499. “I can do this. I am a dude! I am a hunky dude! I’m a badass hunky dude!”
500. You’re the main character. It’s not main character syndrome when you’re literally a freaking star
501. I didn't put the sword into her. I only gave her the sword
502. ...sex might be different
503. Ariana Grande called, she wants her perfect hair and angelic aura back. Literally show me a woman who doesn’t want to be compared to Ariana Grande, I’ll wait
504. Because of my unique experience as my mom's child, the beginning of my journey was more about me trying to figure out who I was on my own. My mom is one of the greatest moms and so supportive of all my siblings and of all of us being who we are, and not who she wanted us to be. - Author: Tracee Ellis Ross
505. “Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time. ” – Moulin Rouge
506. ...and took a TV. That's it?
507. - Where they hate Americans?
508. “You love me more than life, and that shows through your smile. You’re the one who makes me whole.”
510. “You give me everything I need, and I’m happy to be here with you.”
511. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
512. - I don't care what you say out there.
513. - New Orleans.
514. “Be a man. Suck it up and rub some dirt in it. ”
515. I'm here for you. Simple, powerful, and understanding. This is best paired with a cuddle and her favorite dessert
516. One of the things I always try to remind myself is that everyone has scars," she says. A lot of them even worse than mine. The only difference is that mine are visible and most people's aren't. - Author: Colleen Hoover
517. - Really? She's from Vermont.
518. I am literally amazed by you every damn day. All she does is win
519. A girl who is told repeatedly that she's no genius ends up winning an award for being one. The - Author: Angela Duckworth
520. - Print it instantly at home
521. ...you were married
522. “You’re the one who makes me laugh when I want to cry, the one who makes me feel loved and protected. You’re the one I admire and respect most and the one who always knows how to make me feel better. You make every day special and magical and make my life worth living.”
523. - No, you don't.
524. - My Heather?
525. [About Paz De La Huerta. . . ] And there is this girl in the audience and she's gorgeous I can only kind of see her silhouette and she's getting like her t*ts out and I'm like: God, that's unusual. - Author: Lana Del Rey
526. - Oh, yeah?
527. - Thanks, but no, I'm not pregnant.
528. - Just live unhappily and lie.
529. So that was the story of who she was. The one who'd been too sensitive. Too weak. - Author: James S. A. Corey
530. “She is the woman I love, adore, cherish most, and respect. You’re everything I want in a woman, and I’m happy to have you here.” – Unknown
531. The best things in life are free, but here's my credit card anyway. Surprise shopping trip? Surprise shopping trip!
532. “She’s the one I love, she’s the one I cherish, and she’s the one I’ll share my life with forever.”
533. - We've been together ever since.
534. Your smile is more vibrant than a sunset. She is your sun. Everything revolves around her
535. ...but I'm a man.
536. - Mom, please?
537. - Molly's right.
538. - Oh, yeah? What islands?
539. The only pressure comes form myself. I put pressure on myself at first just because I was intimidated. When I made Amy Poehler laugh, it was a big thing for me. She's been one of my role models since high school, because she started UCB, which is what I wanted to do since high school. - Author: Aubrey Plaza
540. No woman truly wants independence. She wants the freedom to choose her own master. This is also what men want. The origin of all human conflict is, possibly, disagreement about who ought and ought not to be one's master. The origin of all human happiness is, maybe, mutual agreement on the subject. - Author: Gina Wohlsdorf
541. ...while our women
542. “You are a beautiful and wonderful soul. Recognize and illuminate it. ” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
543. I have a friend who loves housework. Honest, she loves all housework. All day long she moves from one chore to the next, smiling the whole time. I went over there one day and begged her to tell me her secret. It's simple, she said, right after breakfast you light up a joint. - Author: Gabrielle Burton
544. It is a common fate
545. Anna Wintour would be intimidated by you. I mean, maybe not literally. But she’ll get the idea
546. “She’s the one I love most, the one I wish to spend the rest of my life with.” – Unknown
547. - Never to be heard from again?
548. Nature eschews regular lines; she does not shape her lines by a common model. Not one of Eve's numerous progeny in all respects resembles her who first culled the flowers of Eden. To the infinite variety and picturesque inequality of nature we owe the great charm of her uncloying beauty. - Author: John Greenleaf Whittier
549. You're the hottest person in this room. Facts. Also, very fucking sweet
550. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. ” – Eleanor Roosevelt
551. - You get this straight:
552. I'm glad you're right here next to me. Your presence makes me happy. If she's feeling crummy about her relationships, let her know that yours is rock-solid
553. “If I know what love is, it is because of you. ” — Herman Hesse
554. “I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path. ” ― Andre Gide
555. “Heels are a male invention designed to make a woman’s butt look smaller. And to make it harder to run away. ”
556. Your hair smells delicious this morning. Let’s face it, sometimes we "forget" to wash our hair for a few weeks on end, so applaud her for spending the time it takes to do that
557. She puts one leg in the car and says, "I guess now you know you're not the only freak. It's the nicest thing she's ever said to me. - Author: Jennifer Niven
558. - I had to tell her.
559. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine. ” — Maya Angelou
560. The manager, in today's world, doesn't get paid to be a steward of resources, a favored term not so many years ago. He or she gets paid for one and only one thing: to make things better (incrementally and dramatically), to change things, to act - today. - Author: Tom Peters
561. ...that you have sex with a geriatric.
562. “You are the one that makes me want to dream and let me live in the clouds. You are the one that lets me be the best I can be without pressure. Without you, I am nothing. ”
563. “Time has cruised by so fast. 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years. And 6 years later, I’m still in love with you.” – Unknown
564. - How's it going?
565. “She is the one I love, want to kiss, want to touch, wants to be with, and the one I crave. I love you beyond words, and I can’t imagine life with you. ”
566. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make you smile. No pressure, just a standing offer
567. ...and the TV wasn't.
568. “You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure about anything in my life. ”
569. “When I close my eyes, I see you for what you truly are…which is UGLY!”
570. - Vermont.
571. - Really, that is disgusting.
572. They should ask you to model in the Urban Outfitters catalog. Urban Outfitters is the go-to department store for every fly hunny. Your girlfriend is definitely hot enough to model for them
573. - Maybe we made a mistake.
574. Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got. Not much of a girl friend, never seem to get a lot. - Author: Roger Hodgson
575. Carol says we speak with one voice. What she doesn't say is that voice belongs to HER. There's only one song to sing these days
576. “I was lost without you for years, but you gave me warmth and happiness when you came. You taught me so much, helped me mature, and gave me stability in life. You’re the one for me.”
577. “I love how she makes me feel like anything is possible, or like life is worth it. ” – Tom Hansen
578. I swear I straight up forget my name for a second every time I look into your eyes. Take your standard “you have beautiful eyes” to the next level
579. - Just tell me.
580. My favorite song to write was a song called "Always" I wrote it about a girl who, at the time, I had feelings for her for a long time but she never really felt the same back. So it's one of my more personal songs and I'm very proud of it. - Author: Riker Lynch
581. - Things are good?
582. “He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn’t blink.” – atticus
583. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart. ” — Maria V. Snyder
584. - Who's a fine-Iooking woman?
585. “Whenever I think of you, there’s no mistaking that you are the one I will always love, cherish and adore.”
586. - How will Mom take it?
587. “- Heather: He doesn't care about my past.
588. - So, you didn't love her?
589. I literally can’t stop thinking about you. She must be exhausted from running through your mind all day
590. ...but you forget that I know
591. ..."Carl, the diaper-wearing
592. She doesn't use her neck. She only acknowledges things that come at her he