1. “A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe
2. Never lose your smile.
3. I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.
4. “Smile. It instantly lifts the face, and it just lights up the room.” – Christie Brinkley
5. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” – Lucille Ball
6. A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
7. “The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.” – Koi Fresco
8. “She smiles without fear.”
9. “I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.”
10. A smile is the best defence against in a cruel world.
11. “Even though I felt like crying, I did my very best to smile.”― Kristen Ashley
12. Smiling in the lavender fields on New Zealand South Island
13. “Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.” – Mark Twain
14. “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” – Roy T. Bennett
15. “Try smiling at people, you never know how one smile can affect their day.” ― Benjamin Bayani
16. A smile is a friend maker.
17. “You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.” – Unknown
18. “I silently smiled at my incessant good fortune.”― Henry David Thoreau
19. “I’ll smile for today. I won’t cry over yesterday’s mistakes and I won’t fret over the uncertainty of tomorrow. I’ll smile because I’ve made it this far. Will you smile with me?” – Jem Downing & Jacob Moneaux, Journey
20. “Smile to the future and it will smile back to you.” – Yoko Ono
21. Maman told me that every time you smile, a very tiny bit of the smile stays stuck to your face, so as you get older and older your face starts to show all the tiny bits of all your smiles and you look like you are smiling all the time, even when you are just thinking about what to have for breakfast. She said, also, that if you frown a lot then the frown sticks to your face instead. That way when you are old you have a very frowny face and look cross all the time and people are scared of you.
22. “Smiling is a wonderful way to get a boost of happiness. The next time life presents you with a challenging situation, take a deep breath and smile.” – Morris Pratt
23. “I like being able to look in the mirror and seeing a smile on my face.” – Clint Dempsey
24. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
25. “I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot.” – Chris Colfer
26. “With mirth and laughter, let old wrinkles come.” ― William Shakespeare
27. “Allow yourself to smile just a tiny bit. Like revisiting a memory of happiness. Turn the corners of your mouth turn up a little and feel the muscles of your cheekbones slightly contracting.” — Jenny Clift
28. “I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” – Unknown
29. “A smile is a light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home.” – Unknown
30. “Her smile dared me to fall in love with her.” – Atticus
31. “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock to everybody’s heart.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
32. “When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.” – Etta James
33. “The lightest smile touched her lips. She sat in silence, feeling bliss.” – Unknown
34. Not only can smiling lift your mood, but it can also elevate the mood of those around you.
35. “One of the best ways to overcome issues in your life is to keep smiling. When we lose our smile, everything looks bleak.” – Byron Pulsifer
36. “Everywhere you go, take a smile with you.” – Sasha Azevedo
37. “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” – Marilyn Monroe
38. “If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” ― Andy Rooney
39. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.
40. jacaranda Kirribilli Sydney 2020 year in review
41. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
42. Sending smiles to my love across the miles.
43. “A smile is the shortest distance between two people.” – Victor Borge
44. “A long sleeve, a fake smile, and everyone thinks you are fine.” – Unknown
45. 317.“As long as you live, keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” – Vin Scully
46. “The weaker the country, the stronger the smile.” – Howard E. Koch
47. I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.
48. You’ve got a smile that can light up this whole town.
49. “Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.” – Medusa
50. “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medicine.” – Sri Chinmoy
51. “Whatever comes in my way, I take it with smile.” – Kubra Sait
52. Be the reason someone else smiles today.
53. “The truest smiles are those which spread across our faces when no one’s watching us.” ― Minhal Mehdi
54. Real beauty comes with a smile.
55. “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.” – Mother Teresa
56. Smiling in Port Macquarie, Australia
57. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
58. “I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.” – Unknown
59. Smiling is therapy without the price tag.
60. “Sometimes you smile because you’re happy. Other times, you smile just because you’ve survived. But hey, a smile is a smile.” –Donald, “Happy Campers”
61. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar
62. “People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile.” – Judith Guest
63. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” – Maya Angelou
64. Turn that frown upside down!
65. “Never regret anything that made you smile.”
66. “A smile is the universal welcome.” – Max Eastman
67. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
68. A smile is the second-best thing you can do with your lips.
69. “Start every day with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields
70. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” – Dale Carnegie
71. “Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his worst.” – Lauren Graham
72. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” – Unknown
73. “Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” – Mother Teresa
74. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” ― Rashida Jones
75. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
76. “Her smile put the sunflower to shame.” – Jerry Spinelli
77. Sometimes all it takes to turn a bad day around is to put a smile on our faces. The real challenge, though, is always smiling.
78. “Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process.” – Unknown
79. You are someone’s reason to smile.
80. “I miss those days when my smile was real.” – Unknown
81. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
82. “His smile was one of those rare smiles that you may come across four or five times in life. It seemed to understand you and believe in you just as you would love to be understood and believed in.” –Nick Carraway, “The Great Gatsby”
83. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
84. “Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Unknown
85. “Peace beings with a smile.” — Mother Teresa
86. “It’s important to maintain an attractive smile as you age. A lighter, less beige, more white tooth color is key, but no Chiclets.” – Evelyn Lauder
87. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
88. “Smiling away your troubles requires a clear conscience that harbours no insincerity.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
89. “She can kill with her smile, she can wound with her eyes.” – Billy Joel
90. “My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.” –Arthur Fleck, “Joker”
91. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” – Goldie Hawn
92. Thank you for being the reason I smile.
93. “Smile more, worry less.”
94. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.”– Roy T. Bennett
95. Smiling has many positive effects on our brains, bodies, and the people around us.
96. “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
97. “Start and end the day with a smile.”
98. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strengths from distress and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
99. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.
100. tacking point lighthouse port Macquarie
101. A smile is so sexy yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore
102. “One of the most rewarding things in life is to always put a smile on your face.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
103. “A smile is a friend maker.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
104. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
105. “If I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar
106. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
107. “A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break the ice with it.”
108. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”– Thich Nhat Hanh
109. A smile is to a bad mood what the restart button is to a frozen computer.
110. “Withhold a smile only when the smile can hurt someone. Otherwise, let it bloom forth in a riot.”― Vera Nazarian
111. “It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” – Muriel Spark
112. “A smile is a true action of love.”
113. “Smile. it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.” — Jill Shalvis
114. “A smile is a secret weapon and one can break many walls with just one genuine smile.” – Gretka Milkovic
115. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where a smile has been.” – Mark Twain
116. “Sometimes you have to smile by faith. If you’ll smile by faith, soon the joy will follow.” – Joel Osteen
117. Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
118. “A genuine, affectionate smile is very important in our day-to-day lives.” ― Dalai Lama
119. “For a moment at least, be a smile on someone else’s face.” – Dejan Stojanovic
120. “The face of a truly happy man seldom lacks smiles.” — Ogwo David Emenike
121. “Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.” ― Anthony Liccione
122. “What can a baby’s laughter do? It can cleanse your soul and scatter a smile in your sad heart.” – Unknown
123. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile.
124. Smiling on Rose Bay Dog Beach – Sydney!
125. “Life winked at her and she grinned back; it was time to play.” – G.N. Berry
126. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
127. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
128. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.
129. All people smile in the same language.
130. “A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.”
131. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.
132. “One who smiles rather than angers is always stronger.”― David Schary
133. “Light up the world with a smile, because you never know who might be stuck somewhere dark.” – Unknown
134. “One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.” – Unknown
135. “Smiles are for everyone.”
136. “When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.” ― Zig Ziglar
137. A real smile begins from your heart.
138. Smiling on the red sand dunes of Mui Ne, Vietnam
139. A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
140. “Smiles are pretty much universal – no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.” – Elizabeth Dutton
141. When all else fails, smile.
142. Who says I never smile in my selfie?
143. “Your smile is my favorite thing to see.”
144. “That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.”
145. “A baby’s smile teaches us to be happy without reasons.” – Unknown
146. “She wore a smile like a loaded gun.” – Atticus
147. Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile!
148. “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.”― Roy T. Bennett
149. “Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe.” – Sri Chinmoy
150. “One word can give someone the strength they needed at that moment or it can shred them down to nothing. A single smile can turn a bad moment good.” – Unknown
151. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
152. “I don’t know why my smile has become a signature pose. I think it’s a nice change. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. I didn’t make it my trademark on purpose.” – Arizona Muse
153. “Smiling is the best way to face any problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” – Unknown
154. I never get tired of smiling. I’m just the kind of guy who likes to smile.
155. Gratitude is the secret to never-ending smiles.
156. Life is better when you’re smiling.
157. “Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!” – Suzanne Brockmann
158. “There is fear when frowning. There is love when smiling.” – Maxime Lagacé
159. “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” – Tom Wilson
160. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
161. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile
162. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley
163. Be a smile on somebody else’s face.
164. People maybe smiling but look to the eyes because they can’t hide the sorrow, pain, and heartache they’re trying to hide behind their smile.
165. “To be smiled at by a child is like stepping out of the shade into the sun; it warms you through.” – Unknown
166. “Fake smiles are better than no smiles.” – Unknown
167. A fake smile may fool the crowd but it never eases the pain.
168. Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
169. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa
170. The living should smile, for the dead cannot.
171. A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.
172. “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” — Lord Byron
173. “Show me a smile and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice
174. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.” ― Michael Jackson
175. Smiles are contagious. Pass them one.
176. “A smile is the only infectious affliction everyone is encouraged to spread.”― Omar Kiam
177. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
178. “The thing that goes the farthest towards making life worthwhile, that costs the least, and does the most, is just a pleasant smile.” – W.D. Nesbit
179. “We don’t always smile in every season, but when we do, majority of times, its because God is the reason.” – Unknown
180. “I have the feeling that we are in such a hurry that we do not have time to look at one another and smile.” — Mother Teresa
181. It takes 26 muscles to smile, and 62 muscles to frown. Smile. You were designed to smile.
182. “It takes less effort to smile than to frown.”
183. Look back, and smile on perils past.
184. I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.
185. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
186. “I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.”― Tyler Knott Gregson
187. “Wake up with a smile and go after life!” – Unknown
188. “I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
189. Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.
190. “Whatever happens, keep smiling and lose yourself in love.” – Rumi
191. Smiles are pretty much universal – no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.
192. Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
193. If you’re travelling alone and wondering how to take photos of yourself, check out this article on how to take photos of yourself when travelling alone!
194. Smiling at Kangaroo Island, South Australia
195. “They gave each other a smile with a future in it.” — Ring Lardner
196. “Never regret something that once made you smile.”
197. “I like to smile. I smile even when I’m nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.” – Yani Tseng
198. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” – Roy T. Bennett
199. “A simple smile can change everything.”
200. “Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.” – Mother Teresa
201. “Everyone smiles in the same language.” – George Carlin
202. “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.” – Unknown
203. “Keep a smile on your beautiful face and let your personality be what people remember you by.”
204. “The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.” – William Shakespeare
205. “Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.”
206. “An intelligent person, looking out of his eyes and hearkening in his ears, with a smile on his face all the time, will get more true education than many another in a life of heroic vigils.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
207. “It’s the most simplest of things that will always produce the biggest of smiles.” – Anthony T. Hincks
208. Smiling in Brisbane Australia whilst house sitting.
209. “She smiled, and I knew… I was in trouble.” – Unknown
210. “If you cannot smile when you listen to music, then do not listen to it!” – Estelle
211. “Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love.” – Rumi
212. You can change a hater’s mind with your smile.
213. “I can hack your tears away but only if you give me the password to your smile.” – Unknown
214. A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.
215. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” – Joel Osteen
216. “People smile at me as if they know me. I just smile back. They probably might know me.” – Jim Broadbent
217. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
218. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
219. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.” – Unknown
220. Smiling makes a huge difference. A lot of people walk the red carpet and try to be sexy. I don’t do that; I always smile.
221. “Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.” – Unknown
222. “Welcome every morning with a smile.” – Og Mandino
223. “To risk life to save a smile on a face of a woman or a child is the secret of chivalry.”― Dejan Stojanovic
224. Smiling on Birubi Beach, Port Stephens – Australia
225. “Peace begins with a smile.”– Mother Teresa
226. “The smile which you wear today has healing in it, so smile BIG!”― Anita R. Sneed-Carter
227. “A smile is the easiest thing to wear.”
228. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.”– Mother Teresa
229. Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his WORST.
230. “Look back, and smile on perils past.” – Walter Scott
231. “Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.” ― Tupac Shakur
232. I love those who can smile in trouble.
233. “A smile will even make the darkest of clouds shine.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
234. “If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
235. “Next time you see me, will you do me a favor and smile?” –Kay Grant, “Blues in the Night”
236. “I just sing the stuff that makes me smile, makes me feel like I didn’t sell myself out.” ― Patti LaBelle
237. “All people smile in the same language.”
238. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.
239. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” — Carlos Santana
240. Wear a smile- it’s one size fits all!
241. “Smile, it is the beauty of the soul.”
242. “A soul smile is a real smile.”
243. “Smiles are the language of love.”– David Hare
244. “Smile is the beauty of the soul.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
245. We bleed, we tremble; we forget, we smile – The mind turns fool before the cheek is dry.” – Edward Young
246. Never regret anything that made you smile.
247. “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields
248. “A smile cures the wounding of a frown.” – William Shakespeare
249. “Her smile, I’m sure, burnt Rome to the ground.” ― Mark Z. Danielewski
250. “It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body… the heart.” – Unknown
251. “The happy say yes. The successful say no. The peaceful do their duty. The wise smile.”
252. Never give up on your hair! It’s the next thing people notice after your smile.
253. Waking up with a smile on your face will set you up for a great day. Choosing to be positive and to put on a smile will change your whole day and your mindset!
254. “A smile is the best defense against this offensive world.” – Terri Guillemets
255. “Allowing yourself to smile, takes 99% of the effort.” – Simon Travaglia
256. Smile. It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
257. “The thing that goes the farthest towards making life worth while, that costs the least, and does the most, is just a pleasant smile.” — W.D. Nesbit
258. “You should never regret something that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
259. “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.”
260. “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
261. When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve.
262. “Children learn to smile from their parents.” — Shinichi Suzuki
263. “Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his WORST.”― Lauren Graham
264. “The simplest positive action is a smile.” – Maxime Lagace
265. As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.
266. “Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
267. “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
268. If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
269. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
270. “One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changed mine.”
271. “I wake up every day with a smile on my face.” – Henry Ian Cucisk
272. “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
273. “Did it ever occur to you that one of the most valuable assets in life is a smile.” — Caroline E. Dudley
274. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
275. “The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.” – Leonardo da Vinci
276. Be happy; it drives people crazy.
277. “My smile starts and ends with me.”
278. Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
279. A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms.
280. “You look the best when you wear your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside you.” – Unknown
281. “Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.” – Unknown
282. Make the world a better place with your smile.
283. “An honest smile is an icebreaker.” – Toba Beta
284. “Your smile is heaven.”― Rosangel Perez
285. “When you smile at a stranger, there is already a minute outflow of energy. You become a giver.”– Eckhart Tolle
286. “The most beautiful face is a face with a smile.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
287. “All people smile in the same language.” – George Carlin
288. “The greatest weapon that one can have is a simple…smile.” ― Lionel Suggs
289. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
290. “Make at least 20 people smile in a day…” –Queen of Naboo, “Star Wars: Episode III”
291. “You may not feel like smiling, but your smile feels like you.”
292. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
293. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” – Denis Waitley
294. A fake smile can only be put for some time. Because they are easily detected and disclosed.
295. “Every time a man smiles, and much more when he laughs, it adds something to his fragment of life.” – Laurence Sterne
296. “Smile big. Laugh often. Never take this life for granted.”
297. “All you have to do in life is smile, look forward and ignore the bitch talking shit behind you.” – Unknown
298. The teeth are smiling, but is the heart?
299. Let’s smile; selfiiiie!
300. “Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” – Demi Lovato
301. “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.”
302. “We should smile more often in life. Our smiles make us look better and make us feel happier!”― Avijeet Das
303. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
304. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
305. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”– Joseph Addison
306. “Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That’s all you need.” –
307. “Smiling happens when we need it the most.”
308. “You don’t have to be happy to smile.”― Daniel Willey
309. Colors are the smiles of nature.
310. “When you walk into a room, a healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important.” – Susan Anton
311. “The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.” – Mark Twain
312. Keep calm and carry on smiling.
313. “After every storm, the sun will smile; for every problem, there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” — William R. Alger
314. “Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.” – Walter Anderson
315. “Remember to smile.” — Nelson Mandela
316. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
317. “Successful people always have two things on their lips. Silence and smile.” – Nishan Panwar
318. “Wake up with a smile and go after it!”
319. “When you smile and project an aura of warmth, kindness, and friendliness, you will attract warmth, kindness, and friendliness. Happy people will be drawn to you.” – Joel Osteen
320. “I’ll fake all the smiles if it stops all the questions.” – Unknown
321. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
322. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – John Ray
323. It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.
324. I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
325. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Masashi Kishimoto
326. “Smiling resets your mood.” ― Joel Osteen
327. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
328. “Smile when you’re happy. Smile when you’re sad. Smile when you want to. Smile when you don’t. Just smile…it makes life worth living.” – Unknown
329. I silently smiled at my incessant good fortune.
330. “Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.” – Greta Garbo
331. “Over seven billion smiles in the world and yours is my favorite.”
332. “A smile also works wonders with your own family. A smile given to each child or spouse when you see them no matter where or when will communicate you are open and welcoming.” – Byron Pulsifer
333. “Smile. Be open and welcoming.” – Ephraim Buchwald
334. “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” — Roy T. Bennett
335. “I suppose it’s easy to play a hypocritical politician with a smiling face; it’s also quite gratifying to play.” — Ian McDiarmid
336. “The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
337. “Always wear a smile sometime during the day, it makes you feel happier and younger.” – Kylie Bax
338. After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s infeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
339. People with dimples have a divine role in this universe: Smile!
340. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. – Unknown
341. I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot.
342. “Everyone looks so much better when they smile.” – Jimmy Fallon
343. “A smile is something you can’t give away; it always comes back to you.” – Unknown
344. Don’t forget to smile because smiling is infectious.
345. “If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.” – Proverb
346. A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.
347. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.
348. “Smiling is just my favorite.”
349. Smiling in Langkawi, Malaysia
350. “You are not fully dressed until you put on a smile.” – Unknown
351. Smiling is my favourite exercise.
352. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo F. Buscaglia
353. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
354. “No matter how fleeting your smile is, your smile is the very beginning of your wisdom-light.” – Sri Chinmoy
355. Smile! It increases your face value.
356. “Smiling is one of our greatest defense mechanisms.”― Asa Don Brown
357. “A baby’s smile in the evening can turn your stressful day into a Sunday in heaven.” – Unknown
358. “When you smile, my world is alright.” –Orlando, “Diary of a Mad Black Woman
359. “Smile, it’s better than a poke in the eye.” -Douglas Horton
360. “Only sunshine is brighter than your smile.”
361. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
362. “The most precious sight, the smile of a child. The most precious sound, a child’s laughter.” – Unknown
363. Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you.
364. When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.
365. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
366. “The one who extends warm wishes, or a smile whenever you meet them are the ones that always make us feel welcome.” – Byron Pulsifer
367. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” – Will Smith
368. “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” – Diane Lane
369. “I love those who can smile in trouble.” – Leonardo da Vinci
370. “Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.” – Unknown
371. A smile is the purest demonstration of happiness I know.
372. “Your smile is the ultimate golden dream. All the poems in the world are waking up from.” – Sanober Khan
373. There are many reasons why it’s important to live life with a smile.
374. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.
375. “Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” – Janet Lane
376. Smiling on the jacaranda street in Sydney!
377. “A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears.” – Unknown
378. “If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.” – Unknown
379. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
380. “Smile, because you never know who is falling for it.”
381. “Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you are strong.” – Unknown
382. “Life isn’t just about getting lemons out of it. An unexpected turn and a kind smile warms you up on the coldest of days.”― Sijdah Hussain
383. “The most beautiful curve on a woman’s body is her smile.”
384. “I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.” – Benjamin Alire Saenz
385. “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” – Peace Pilgrim
386. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
387. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.”– Kenneth Branagh
388. “You’ve got to S-M-I-L-E To be H-A-P-P-Y” – Shirley Temple Black
389. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
390. “I miss your smile… but I miss mine more.”― Laurel House
391. “Smiles are always in style.”
392. “I have a smile 24/7.” – Candis Cayne
393. “Smile like you never did before.”― Jennifer Aquillo
394. It can make you feel better, make you more attractive, and you can make the world a better place just by smiling more often.
395. “Since a smile is a decision, why not make the choice?” — Lynn G.Robbins
396. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
397. “Life is better when you’re smiling.”
398. A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.
399. “People who don’t smile are not serious.”― Dhillon Lee MW
400. “I just want to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me smile, laugh, feel special, and supports me.” — Taylor Swift
401. “You don’t have to be happy to smile.” – Daniel Willey
402. “The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs.” — Malcolm de Chazal
403. Smiling face of every little girl is the signature of God’s presence.
404. “Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understand.”
405. “If the world’s a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it.” – Lucy Larcom
406. “Behind my smile is a story you would never understand.” – Unknown
407. “I never get tired of smiling. I’m just the kind of guy who likes to smile.” – Jason Ritter
408. “All people smile in the same language.” – Proverb
409. People with dimple have a divine role in this universe: smile!
410. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
411. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
412. A smile on the face is a sign that the heart is at home.
413. A smile can stop a forthcoming frown in its tracks.
414. When you start giving, instead of getting, you make a difference. You can always give a warm smile, a sincere hello, a positive vibe. Your attention, your time, your love, and kindness to those around you.” – Unknown
415. It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile.
416. “When someone is in a bad mood, look them in the eyes and tell them to smile. They will always smile and cheer up a bit.” – Unknown
417. “A smile is a facelift that is in everyone’s price range!” – Tom Wilson
418. “One smile speaks louder than a hundred words.”― Abhijit Naskar
419. “I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes” ― Jeremy Aldana
420. “There’s always a reason to smile. Find it.”- Unknown
421. “If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.” – Samson Raphael Hirsch
422. “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields
423. “A friendly word, a pleasant smile. Help someone feel his day’s worthwhile.” – Catherine Pulsifer
424. rose bay dog beach Sydney
425. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
426. “All the rulers in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.”
427. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” ― Charlie Chaplin
428. “I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.”― Robert Jordan
429. You smile. I smile. We all smile!
430. “Words of sincere felt in heart and trigger smile.”― Toba Beta
431. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
432. “Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That’s all you need.” – Paulo Coelho
433. “A smile can heal a thousand wounds.” ― Art Smith
434. “A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
435. Life is short. Keep smiling while you have teeth.
436. “A smile is the easiest gift to give.”
437. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” – William Hazlitt
438. “Keep walking and keep smiling.” – Tiny Tim
439. “Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.”
440. “The beauty of the soul is smile.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
441. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
442. Never forget something that once made you smile.
443. Smiling at the world’s best desert resort in Dubai, UAE
444. “A smile vanquishes loneliness, if only for a fleeting moment.” – Terri Guillemets
445. “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medicine.” – Sri Chinmoy
446. That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.
447. “There is nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” – Demi Lovato
448. “As long as I am still interested and curious, I enjoy getting up in the morning, but I can’t say I have a happy smile on my face 24/7.” – Harriet Walter
449. Smile – sunshine is good for your teeth.
450. I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.
451. “If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
452. “The beautiful light behind her smile makes her eyes glow with a love for life I’ve never experienced before. What true beauty is.” – Unknown
453. “I just want to make people smile.” – Julie Garwood
454. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
455. “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
456. “When he smiles, it’s as if you’d just told him the first joke on earth.”
457. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” – Santosh Kalwar
458. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” – Jim Beggs
459. “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” – Steve Maraboli
460. “If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” – Chad Sugg
461. “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” – Connie Stevens
462. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
463. “Always wear a smile because you never know who is watching.” – Gracie Gold
464. “I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” – David White
465. “I love smiling. Smiling is my favorite.”
466. “When you have to work, work with a smile.” – Kapil Dev
467. “A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.” ― Mason Cooley
468. “Whatever comes my way, I take it with a smile.” – Kubra Sait
469. You make my heart smile.
470. “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.” – Unknown
471. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ― Santosh Kalwar
472. And the most powerful and profound facial expression of them all? The smile.
473. It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.
474. Smiling on the Bondi to Watsons Bay Walk, Sydney
475. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
476. “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” – Eric Davis
477. Smile. Be open and welcoming.
478. “Even a smile is a good deed.” – Shari Arison
479. Smiling on the top of Bai Tho Mountain, Ha Long Bay Vietnam
480. Smiling makes people feel good and positive, conveying a sense of good-will, rapport and trust.
481. “The prettiest thing that you can wear cannot be found in stores or in your closet. The prettiest thing that you can wear is a smile.” – Unknown
482. “The best smile is not always your own.”
483. That smile of yours drives me crazy… in a good way.
484. “If you din’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.” – Unknown
485. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
486. “A smile is the universal welcome.” – Dr T.P. Chia
487. When someone is rude, keep a smile on your face. When you stay on the high road and keep your joy, you take away their power.
488. “I wake up every day with a smile on my face.” – Henry Ian Cusick
489. I enjoy jokes, smiling, and making people smile.
490. “But you’re so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine.” – Jack Johnson
491. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
492. There is always a reason to smile, you just have to find it.
493. We’ve all seen them and maybe even done them – fake smiles. We’ve all had our reasons for faking a smile now and then.
494. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” – Charles Chaplin
495. “The smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
496. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ― Santosh Kalwar
497. “Behind every fake smile is a broken heart.” – Unknown
498. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
499. Smiling is the simplest meditation.
500. “During the day you see her smile, at night tears run down her face.” – Unknown
501. “A smile is so beautiful, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore
502. Smile is the beauty of the soul
503. “Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.” – Ellie Goulding
504. “If you are too busy to smile, you are too busy.”
505. “I may not be happy everyday but I make an effort to smile everyday.”
506. A fake smile doesn’t make it to your eyes. Real smile is accompanied by smiling eyes.
507. “Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.” – Unknown
508. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
509. If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
510. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.”
511. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
512. Smile like you mean it.
513. “Its nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around.” – Unknown
514. Your smile is always on my mind.
515. “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile.” – Unknown
516. “A good smile is magic pill that can make you feel good in every circumstances of life.” — M Kapoor
517. The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.
518. “Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.” – Unknown
519. “Happiness doesn’t always start with a smile, but it usually ends with one.”
520. “A smile is a universal welcome.”
521. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” – Albert Camus
522. “A smile, just like a moment of living consciously, can ripple out touching and changing everything in the universe.”― Steve Leasock
523. “You’ve probably noticed how when someone says hello or smiles at you, your automatic reaction is to say hello or smile back.”— Shawn Achor
524. “A smile is something you can give away a thousand times and still keep for yourself.” – Unknown
525. golden breed byron bay coloured wall
526. “If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.” – Samson Raphael Hirsch
527. “A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms.” – Unknown
528. Always wear a smile sometime during the day, it makes you feel happier and younger.
529. “The living should smile, for the dead cannot.” – George R.R. Martin
530. “Get out of bed forcing a smile. You may not smile because you are cheerful; but if you will force yourself to smile you’ll. . . be cheerful because you smile.” – Kenneth Goode
531. “Smile is the sunshine of the soul.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
532. “It hurts when you have to smile and you don’t want to smile, but the best thing to do is to smile.” – Mary J. Blige
533. The smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.
534. “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favourite.” – Buddy The Elf
535. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
536. “When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.”― Zig Ziglar
537. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
538. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
539. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
540. “Smile is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on you- – always keep smiling.” – Unknown
541. Smiles are always in fashion!
542. There are a hundred languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.
543. “A laugh is a smile out of control.” – Wyatt B. Pringle Jr
544. I love you. Your smile is the icing on the cake.
545. “Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence, and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them.” – Andre Maurois
546. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
547. “Smiling on a good day is easy. The true challenge is finding a smile in tough times.” – Unknown
548. You’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.
549. “Go slowly, breathe and smile.” ― Nhat Hanh
550. “I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.” – Rumi
551. “Her smile is like summer moonlight-beautiful and magical, with a fire that could melt the night.” – Ellen Hopkins
552. “A baby’s smile is a language that can melt anyone’s heart.” – Unknown
553. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.
554. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile could do.” – Mother Teresa
555. A smile will even make the darkest of clouds shine.
556. “The value of a smile… It costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”– Dale Carnegie
557. “She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes.” – Unknown
558. “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” – Washington Irving
559. “A simple smile. That is the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
560. “(S)he turns her smiling face to the sun and let’s the shadows fall behind.”
561. “A beautiful smile without any reason is the smile of the existence!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
562. ““You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.”
563. “It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile.” – Leo Tolstoy
564. Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.
565. “Smiling face of every little girl is the signature of God’s presence.”
566. “You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” – Martin Charnin
567. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” – James M. Barrie
568. “Keep walking and keep smiling.” — Tiny Tim
569. “Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you.” – Demi Lovato
570. “Smile is a good reply to the dark world.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
571. “Smile…it makes people wonder what you’re up to.” — Jill Shalvis
572. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.”
573. “Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.” – Jeanne Calment
574. “Smile, it’s free therapy.”
575. “If you want to meet a woman, it’s best just to smile and say hi.” — Karen McDougal
576. “I enjoy making people laugh and making them smile.” – La La Anthony
577. “A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.” – Roy T. Bennet
578. “Smiling resets your mood.” – Joel Osteen
579. Smiling near Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria
580. “I see a lot of people who love their jobs. I see some garbage collectors smiling as they go about their work.” — Willie Stargell
581. Your smile may be the sunshine of someone’s day.
582. One of the best ways to overcome issues in your life is to keep smiling. When we lose our smile, everything looks bleak.
583. “Strong people are the ones who can smile for other peoples’ happiness.” – Veronica Purcell
584. The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
585. Focus on giving smiles away and you will always discover that your own smiles will always be in great supply!
586. “Follow your heart and smile always.” — A.T. Haessly
587. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phylis Diller
588. “And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.” – Suzanne Collins
589. “I believe in the power of SMILE.”― Purvi Raniga
590. “What’s the use of worrying? It never was worthwhile, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile.” – George Henry Powell
591. “I’ve never seen a smiling face that wasn’t beautiful.” – Unknown
592. “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” ― R. J. Palacio
593. “Love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.”
594. “Most smiles are started by another smile.” – Frank A. Clark
595. “Sometimes people have to cry out their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.” – Unknown
596. I got the gloss on my lips.
597. muscat hills resort oman
598. A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!
599. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
600. “Show me a smile, and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice
601. “A happy and smiling child is worth more than all the money in the world.” – Unknown
602. “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no chequebook.” – Les Giblin
603. “Your smile is my north star.”
604. “Remember—when you smile for no apparent reason, people wonder what you’re up to.” – Maggie Davis-Jelly LCSW
605. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.
606. “There is no weapon in the feminine armoury to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.” – Dorothy Dix
607. bab al shams desert resort dubai
608. “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” – Vin Scully
609. “A smile is a light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home.”