1. “Words cannot espresso how much Starbucks means to me.”
2. “I don’t give a frapp about anything but Starbucks.”
3. I take my Starbucks seriously.
4. “I don’t drink Starbucks to wake up. I wake up to drink Starbucks.”
5. Starbucks is best when it's shared.
6. “I drank my Starbucks before it was cool.”
7. “Can someone text me a green tea latte from Starbucks?”
8. “Starbucks goes to a great effort, and pays twice as much for its coffee as its competitors do, and is very careful to help coffee producers in developing countries grow coffee without pesticides and in ways that preserve forest structure.” ~ Jared Diamond
9. “Starbucks is in my blood. It is such a part of me that letting it unravel simply was not an option.” ~ Howard Schultz
10. “Sweet dreams are made of Starbucks lattes and a little foam.”
11. “If I gave up Starbucks, I’d save enough money to buy a car. I’d rather have Starbucks.”
12. “Let the flavors linger, let the aroma set it…. Wishing you a very Happy Starbucks Day. May you enjoy your favorite coffee at this fantastic place.”
13. Gone are the days of wimpy mugs and lukewarm bowls. These coffee cups go the distance.
14. I only need coffee on days ending with “y”.
15. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
16. Everything Gets Better with Coffee
17. “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.”― Louisa May Alcott
18. Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.
19. A great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start your day without it.
20. “You can do it.” – Coffee motivational quotes
21. As long as there’s coffee in the world, how bad can it be?
22. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it’s still early.”
23. “I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.” — Carly Simon
24. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” — Terri Guillemets
25. “Not all who wander are lost. Some are just looking for coffee.”
26. There’s so much to be said about the amazing benefits of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning.
27. “May your coffee be strong, your SPF stronger, and your Monday short.” – Unknown
28. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
29. “Baby, it’s cold outside… Let’s make coffee.”
30. May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.
31. A coffee a day keeps the grumpy away.
32. “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.”—Louisa May Alcott
33. “I only need coffee on days ending with “y”.”
34. Good morning, where’s my coffee?
35. Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep. Fran Drescher
36. “Decaffeinated coffee, is kind of like kissing your sister.”
37. Drink your coffee and grab Monday by the beans.
38. “Coffee in one hand. Confidence in the other.”
39. “Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” — Albert Camus
40. “Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee.”
41. “Coffee comes first Always.”
42. Today’s vibe: coffee.
43. “Do I take criticism of Starbucks personally? Of course I do.” ~ Howard Schultz
44. “I have coffee in my veins.”
45. “Waking up is hard to do…Thank god for coffee.”
46. I want someone to bring me Starbucks every morning.
47. “Adventure in life is good… consistency in Coffee even better.”
48. Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister. Bob Irwin
49. “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.”—Edward Abbey
50. “My favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.”- Unknown
51. “When Black Flag and DOA and all those bands were touring in the early 80s, it was kind of a forest and you just kind of got your way through it. Now it’s like a six lane highway with Starbucks every twenty meters. That’s just civilization.” ~ Henry Rollins
52. woman sipping coffee at daybreak says love your mornings again.
53. Let me drink coffee, and then I will drive the Jeep
54. A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. Paul Erdos
55. May your Tuesday be as wonderful as the first sip of coffee.
56. “Coffee and chocolate—the inventor of mocha should be sainted.”—Cherise Sinclair, Hour of the Lion
57. “On the broad spectrum of solitude, I lean toward the extreme end: I work alone, as well as live alone, so I can pass an entire day without uttering so much as a hello to another human being. Sometimes a day’s conversation consists of only five words, uttered at the local Starbucks: ‘Large coffee with milk, please.” ~ Caroline Knapp
58. “Coffee in one hand. confidence in the other.” -unknown
59. “Right,” Holden said. “No coffee. This is a terrible, terrible planet.”
60. “Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions!” – Mike Ditka
61. Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You know you're going to get it, but it's going to be rough. - Author: Adam Hills
62. “A day without coffee is… just kidding, I have no idea.”
63. “My favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.”
64. ‘My favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.’
65. “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.” – Stephanie Piro
66. “I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.”—Carly Simon
67. Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy.
68. “While we are a coffee company at heart, Starbucks provides much more than the best cup of coffee—we offer a community gathering place where people come together to connect and discover new things.” ~ Howard Schultz
69. “Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.” — Star Trek
70. “Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’” - Conan O’Brien
71. Tuesday mornings require an extra cup of coffee.
72. “May your skin be glowing and your coffee strong.” – Unknown
73. “I can’t imagine a day without coffee! I can’t imagine.” –Howard Schultz
74. “I like coffee exceedingly...”
75. “People say money can’t buy happiness. They lie. Money buys coffee, coffee makes me happy!”
76. Sometimes I stay awake so late that I have my first coffee before I go to bed.
77. Starbucks smells like fresh ground heaven.
78. “Given enough coffee, I could rule the world.”
79. ‘Starbucks was founded around the experience and the environment of their stores. Starbucks was about a space with comfortable chairs, lots of power outlets, tables and desks at which we could work and the option to spend as much time in their stores as we wanted without any pressure to buy. The coffee was incidental.’ — Simon Sinek, Author, Motivational Speaker and Marketing Consultant
80. “Resting coffee face.”
81. Good coffee—cheaper than Prozac! Unknown
82. Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee even better. Justina Headley
83. I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. Ronald Reagan
84. Tuesday begins with Coffee. Have a totally terrific Tuesday.
85. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
86. There's nothing a little Starbucks can't fix.
87. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” — Nanea Hoffman
88. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.
89. Christmas in a cup.
90. Save the earth it’s the only planet with coffee.
91. “Coffee makes me do a happy dance.”
92. “Good morning. Fix me coffee and I'm yours forever.”
93. “Give me a hot drink and I’m happy. Hot cider, hot chocolate, coffee… I like all winter beverages.”
94. “Coffee makes us severe, and grave and philosophical.” — Jonathan Swift
95. "Before coffee: I hate everybody. After coffee: I feel good about hating everybody.
96. “In my ideal world there would be 99% unemployment for actors, and I would be the 1% that’s employed. I hear about somebody getting a job at Starbucks and I get jealous.” ~ Hamish Linklater
97. We are excited to be launching a new brand of coffee in the next few months. Stay tuned
98. “She informed me that in the future, I was not to throw out Starbucks customers just for being heartless bi***es.” ― Lauren Miracle
99. It's coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it's still early. - Unknown
100. “Coffee is a language itself.”—Jackie Chan
101. Okay, so it’s Monday….and that calls for coffee, more coffee, and even more coffee
102. Monday, I will slay thee with a mighty cup of coffee.
103. Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
104. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.”
105. The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee. Unknown
106. As soon as I go into a Starbucks I take off my sunglasses. I want to be recognised and I want free coffee. - Author: Gerard Way
107. “Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.” – Turkish Proverb
108. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” — Ronald Reagan
109. Patrick's Day Quotes and Blessings
110. Coffee obsessed.
111. “Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy.” — Rita Moreno
112. Coffee: the most important meal of the day.
113. Brighten your day by making it bloom—beginning with a cup of our fresh-brewed coffee. ☕
114. “Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.”— Terri Guillemets
115. Start each day with a grateful heart. Also, coffee.
116. All you need is love and a cup of coffee
117. Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone” streak.
118. “Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream.”
119. “Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy.”—Rita Moreno
120. “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” — Clark Gable
121. Can I get a Monday-sized coffee to go?
122. “Be strong, I whisper to my coffee.”
123. “May your Starbucks always be stronger than your Monday.”
124. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee. Unknown
125. I want someone to look at me the way I look at coffee. Unknown
126. Sometimes I go hours without coffee. It’s called sleeping.
127. I don’t remember ordering a Monday with my morning coffee.
128. "May your Wednesday feel like pancakes and coffee on a Saturday morning.”
129. “The smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the world’s greatest inventions.”
130. “Sometimes I go hours without drinking coffee…it’s called sleeping.”
131. Coffee: the vodka of the morning.
132. “May your Thursday feel like pancakes and coffee on a Saturday morning.”
133. During my breakdown, many things, tiny things I had not even registered before, had begun to torment me with guilt. I used to steal Splenda from Starbucks. I would go into a Starbucks whenever I needed the sweetener and would take a fistful of packets, even when I didn't buy a coffee. - Author: Akhil Sharma
134. “I love my Saturday coffee the way I used to love Saturday morning cartoons.” – Nanea Hoffman
135. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. David Lynch
136. "Dear Thursday, I’m sorry for what I said before I had my coffee.”
137. There's this myth that has been exacerbated by others that Starbucks means a $4 cup of coffee, which is not true. - Author: Howard Schultz
138. “Nothing stands between a girl and her coffee.”
139. “I love the smell of coffee in the morning, but I love you even better!”
140. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
141. I have had big relationships. Three times in my life I have felt a special connection, but people talk about looking for love as if it's just like walking into a Starbucks and buying a coffee when you feel like it. It's rare, that special connection. - Author: Cherie Lunghi
142. “Success is empty if you arrive at the finish line alone. The best reward is to get there surrounded by winners.” - Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
143. “May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner even!”
144. “Winter was made for hot coffee, warm blankets, and large books.”
145. “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”
146. “Happiness is the smell of early morning coffee.”
147. I’ll have a side of beach with my morning coffee.
148. I’m not addicted to coffee. We’re just in a committed relationship.
149. “Life is better with flowers and coffee.” — Unknown
150. “In the modern world, coffee has become a familiar part of everyday life.” ― Adriana Farah
151. I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless. Napoleon Bonaparte
152. “Give me a coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.”
153. “We study there a lot because… what other choice does society give us, right? It’s Starbucks or death, sometimes.” ~ Maureen Johnson
154. Cocaine is like really evil coffee. Courtney Love
155. “Live on coffee and flowers.”
156. “Go Big, or Go Home.”
157. “My coffee machine is the most beautiful person in the world to me.”
158. “Just coffee. Black—like my soul.”
159. May your coffee be strong and your Friday be short.
160. Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.
161. “Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” – Jessi Lane Adams
162. I love you like hipster coffee shops love mustaches and bowties.
163. “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.”
164. “You wanna-I dunno-get coffee or something sometime?"
165. “It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.”
166. Sometimes I go hours without drinking coffee. It’s called sleeping. Unknown
167. Coffee is one of the few things in this world that make mornings bearable.
168. “My blood type is Starbucks.”
169. Caffeine isn’t a drug; it’s a vitamin. Unknown
170. If I'm not here, I'm at Starbucks.
171. A morning without coffee is like sleep. Unknown
172. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” – Cassandra Clare
173. I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” Steven Wright
174. Starbucks is my boyfriend.
175. “I only drink coffee grown in high altitude rainforests.” –Rob Dyrdek
176. Good Morning Quotes – “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” —Terri Guillemets
177. “If I were just your average 23-year-old girl, and I called the police to say that there were strange men sleeping on my lawn and following me to Starbucks, they would leap into action. But because I am a famous person, well, sorry, ma’am, there’s nothing we can do. It makes no sense.” ~ Jennifer Lawrence
178. “Nothing stands between a girl and her Starbucks.”
179. “Life is better with flowers and coffee.”
180. “Winter means double the coffee.”
181. I love Starbucks.
182. With this coffee – and many, many refills – I shall overcome Monday!
183. Drink coffee! Do stupid things faster with more energy. Unknown
184. “This cold makes you want to make hot stuff… like coffee!”
185. Coffee smells like magic and fairytales.
186. Caffeine—the other vitamin C. Unknown
187. Life happens. Coffee helps.
188. “I’m a survivalist.I can ask for coffee in six languages.”
189. Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
190. “Coffee first. Schemes later.”—Leanna Renee Hieber
191. “Four cups of coffee a day may keep depression at bay.” ― Steven Magee
192. There’s something about the morning coffee that’s so reassuring after a wild weekend of partying.
193. “When it comes to Starbucks, I take every threat very personally.” ~ Howard Schultz
194. Its time for Tuesday coffee.
195. Coffee blessed.
196. “Life happens, coffee helps.”
197. Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee, and handle it.
198. “I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.” – Jac Vanek
199. I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge. Jennifer Lopez
200. I like my coffee strong. Not lethal.” M*A*S*H
201. Fifteen states across the country have gas prices that have dipped below $2. That means it's now cheaper to buy a gallon of liquefied dinosaurs than one cup of coffee at Starbucks. - Author: Jimmy Fallon
202. Drinking beer in a coffee mug. I feel like I am cheating on my coffee. Unknown
203. Insert Coffee to Begin
204. It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. Donna A. Favors
205. Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring coffee.
206. “My favorite kind of coffee is the kind where no one talks to me while I’m drinking it.”
207. “Fueled by coffee and country music.”
208. It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”- Unknown
209. “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.”—Steven Wright
210. “We think of Starbucks not as a coffee company but a media company.” ~ Howard Schultz
211. “Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.”—Thomas Jefferson
212. Too Much Monday, Not Enough Coffee
213. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.” — Henry Rollins
214. “A day without Starbucks is like — just kidding. I have no idea.”
215. “I guess I make things that need energy stronger. I’m like a walking battery.” ~ Maggie Stiefvater
216. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
217. The best part of every morning is sipping my coffee and thinking of you!
218. "I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.”
219. In coffee we trust.
220. Without fanfare, Starbucks was also going to open two coffee shops in Seattle that were not like any of our existing stores. Each would serve Starbucks coffee but be unique - Author: Howard Schultz
221. “May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner even.”
222. There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee. Rian Aditia
223. “I will start working when my coffee does.”
224. “Even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all.”
225. I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee.
226. We sell tea in Starbucks, but I think the experience is very different. I think coffee is something that is quick - it's transactional. I think tea is more Zen-like. It requires a different environment. - Author: Howard Schultz
227. My coffee was wedged in the cup holder in the center console. Sometimes I wondered what would happen to modern American life between dawn and 10 a.m. if Starbucks vanished. Talk about road rage. - Author: William Casey Moreton
228. OCD: Obsessive Coffee Disorder.
229. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
230. “Humanity runs on coffee.”
231. Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. Jessi Lane Adams
232. Coffee addicted.
233. Obsessive Coffee Disorder.
234. “I gave up coffee. It’s almost worse than giving up a lover.” — Sandra Bullock
235. “When you steal someone’s coffee is it called mugging?”
236. “Some days yo make the coffee some days the coffee makes you.”
237. “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” — Terri Guillemets
238. “I put coffee in my coffee.”
239. Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? Steven Wright
240. “Forever: The time it takes to brew the first cup of coffee on a winter morning.”
241. “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.”
242. Nothing beats having a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
243. “I go hours without coffee. It’s called sleeping.”
244. May your coffee be strong and your students calm.
245. Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.” Captain Janeway
246. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” —Nanea Hoffman
247. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.”
248. “Until further notice, assume that I have lattes on my mind.”
249. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
250. “Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee.” – AJ Lee
251. “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
252. “Coffee, it brings order to the morning.”
253. Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee. – AJ Lee
254. “You have to have a 100% belief in your core reason for being.”
255. Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start your day without it. Good morning!
256. “Coffee is the best Tuesday motivation that exists.”
257. “It’s coffee, and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”-. Unknown
258. Coffee—creative lighter fluid. Floyd Maxwell
259. Last night, I wanted to drink coffee. This morning, I am drinking coffee. Follow your dreams!
260. “On Starbucks’ cloud foam drink nine.”
261. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”- Unknown
262. “There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.” – Rian Aditia
263. No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
264. “It’s a brew-tiful day to have a Starbucks drink.”
265. “Let me drink coffee, and then I will drive the Jeep.” — Unknown
266. “I’m so spoiled – I must have a Starbucks vanilla latte every day.” ~ Katie Holmes
267. “A very Happy Starbucks Day to all. Today we have more than one reason to go our favourite place and enjoy some great coffee.”
268. “I brought you some coffee.” he held out the cup but she waved it away.
269. If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they'd get along OK, but they'd both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, "That guy is kinda delusional." - Author: A. J. Jacobs
270. “Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?” Betsy Cañas Garmon
271. “The success of the Starbucks has been based on this balance between profitability and a social conscience. Everywhere we’re doing business, were trying to manage the business through the lens of humanity.” ~ Howard Schultz
272. Sometimes you just need the cup with the little green. straw.
273. My favorite coworker is the coffee machine.
274. I’m a coffeeholic on my road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m on the way to the coffee shop.
275. “Coffee helps me maintain my ‘never killed anyone streak.’”
276. “But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all.” – David Lynch
277. “Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister.” – Bob Irwin
278. “If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way.”
279. “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” — Steven Wright
280. “A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.” – Alfred Renyi/Paul Erdos
281. “People refuse to believe that I’ve never been to Starbucks or Disneyland.” ~ Edward Ruscha
282. “Starbucks and me are mint to be.”
283. “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.”
284. There is no life without water. Because water is needed to make coffee. Unknown
285. I can't have coffee, it's on the bad food list you gave to me. What kind of doctor are you?
286. Keep calm and make coffee.
287. “People come to New York to be different, but I go to Starbucks to be the same.” ~ Rachel Cohn
288. “I’ve bean thinking about you a latte.”
289. My coffee machine is the most beautiful person in the world to me. Unknown
290. “The occasion of Starbucks Day reminds us that we are blessed to get such amazing coffee that never disappoints us. Warm wishes on Starbucks Day to all.”
291. “Starbucks is not an advertiser; people think we are a great marketing company, but in fact we spend very little money on marketing and more money on training our people than advertising.” ~ Howard Schultz
292. Say it with coffee baby announcement idea
293. “Just drink more coffee.”
294. “Beautiful, I need you like I need the coffee in the morning. Good morning!”
295. Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags
296. Monday checklist: Coffee, coffee, lipstick, coffee
297. You're cute, but I'm not sharing my coffee.
298. “In my world there would be as many public libraries as there are Starbucks.” ~ Henry Rollins
299. “I can’t imagine a day without coffee. I can’t imagine!”—Howard Schultz
300. Enjoy a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning, and let it be a moment to pause and reflect.
301. Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream. Unknown
302. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
303. I could give up coffee, said no one ever.
304. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?”—Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
305. I’ll have a side of the beach with my morning coffee.”
306. You’ve got a job to do. Make it happen with a cup of coffee and a smile on your face.
307. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it’s still early.” – Unknown
308. Coffee: Because Tuesday happens every week.
309. Wake up. It’s Tuesday, and it’s time to make a cup of coffee.
310. “I came, I ordered a latte, I conquered.”
311. There’s nothing better than waking up on a Tuesday morning and enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
312. “A good friend will know how you take your coffee.”
313. “Coffee is the answer, I don’t remember the question.”
314. “Grab a coffee. Journal your intentions. Get to work. Create miracles.” – Elyse Santilli
315. You call it Starbucks, I call it love.
316. Wake up and smell the coffee; your day is a masterpiece!
317. “You call it Starbucks. I call it love.”
318. ”If you are not coffee, chocolate or bacon, I’m going to need you to go away. ”
319. “I like to stay hydrated with water throughout the day and snack on apples, but my guilty pleasure would definitely be a caramel macchiato from Starbucks!” ~ Janel Parrish
320. “May your coffee kick in before reality does.”
321. “A day without coffee is like something without something.”
322. Need. more. coffee.
323. Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, 'Jesus! This cup is expensive!' Conan O'Brien
324. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. Unknown
325. “This is my mug shot.”
326. “Given enough coffee I could rule the world.” — Terry Pratchett
327. I enjoy going to Starbucks, having a cup of coffee, sitting in my car, driving from here to there, sitting at home looking at the trees, going for a walk with a dog. It's all very enjoyable. - Author: Eckhart Tolle
328. “Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee.”—AJ Lee
329. Five bucks for coffee?? Freaking Starbucks. They should change their name to Fivebucks. - Author: Katie Kacvinsky
330. Go for a run, get some coffee ☕️.
331. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
332. Young business people working over a paperwork and drinking coffee
333. “If it wasn’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.”
334. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.” – Henry Rollins
335. DejaBrew: The feeling that you’ve had this coffee before.
336. “My son is trying to be a sports writer, and my daughter is a college student. She wants to be a comedy writer, and she’s at film school. I discouraged both of them early on from getting involved in Starbucks. I didn’t think it would be fair; plus, they didn’t have any interest anyway.” ~ Howard Schultz
337. I love coffee. I think it has to be the most perfect food on the planet.
338. “It’s so cold out I saw a snowman drinking coffee.”
339. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. T.S. Eliot
340. “To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” – Hugh Jackman
341. Good Days Start with Coffee and You
342. I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. Terri Guillemets
343. “What I would hope to do is painting, because I don’t think I’m qualified for anything else. My last job would be babysitting, so I don’t think Starbucks would even hire me.” ~ Kristin Bauer van Straten
344. Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. Alphonse Allais
345. Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.
346. “May your scrubs be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short.”
347. Sometimes, a good cup of coffee is all you need to start your day.
348. We busy ladies need our coffee fix in the morning. My day doesn’t really start until I’ve had my Starbucks latte.” Heidi Klum
349. “Life without coffee is like something without something…sorry, I haven’t had any coffee yet.”
350. “I believe in pink drinks.”
351. I coffee because Monday happens every week.
352. “The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.”
353. “Life is like coffee, the darker it gets, the more it energizes.” – Ankita Singhal
354. The best time to drink coffee is now.
355. “I like big cups and I cannot lie.”
356. Every good morning starts with coffee.
357. “I don’t drink coffee. My mother always says I was born caffeinated.” – Dani Rojas
358. “Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee.” – John Green
359. People say money can’t buy happiness. They lie. Money buys coffee, coffee makes me happy! Unknown
360. “Coffee and friends make the perfect blend.”
361. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried–up piece of goat.”
362. Decaffeinated coffee is like a hairless cat, it exists, but that doesn’t make it right. Unknown
363. Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee is even better.
364. There’s something about a good cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
365. I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as a perfume. John Van Druten
366. Good Morning Quotes – “Morning has broken, Mr. Coffee has spoken.”
367. The more complicated the order, the bigger the a--hole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a ‘decaf grande half soy half lowfat iced vanilla double-shot gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet ‘n Low and one Nutra Sweet... Ooooh, you are a huge a--hole. George Carlin
368. “Coffee first. Schemes later.” ― Leanna Renee Hieber
369. It’s Monday, but coffee can handle it.
370. “7 days without coffee makes one WEAK.
371. “Caffeine- It maintains my sunny personality.”
372. I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.
373. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” —Terri Guillemets
374. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
375. “Dear, cold brew. Where have you bean all my life?”
376. Let me have a cup of coffee and then I’ll drive. Jeep
377. “I drank coffee before it was cool.”
378. “I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t.” — Martha Quinn
379. “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.”
380. “My favorite winter sport is walking to the coffee maker.”
381. “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.”
382. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.”
383. “he card companies will often, as a courtesy, honor that credit card, but hit you with a penalty. And you keep swiping your card for $3 at Starbucks for your latté, and you’re getting hit with a $25 penalty because it’s over your credit limit.” ~ Richard Thaler
384. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” – T.S Elliot
385. “What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?”—Anthony Trollope
386. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
387. “Grab a coffee. Journal your intentions. Get to work. Create miracles.”– Elyse Santilli
388. “I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee.”- Kayla Itsines
389. “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” –Lewis Black
390. “Cold winter hot coffee”
391. “I can’t go a day without coffee, Instagram, or my best friend!”
392. “Coffee, because adulting is hard.”
393. You deserve some coffee.
394. I only need coffee on days that end with y.
395. “Just coffee. Black—like my soul.”—Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
396. But first, coffee.
397. In the world of Big Macks Starbucks coffee and oversized SUVS it was business as usual snort and go - Author: Saira Viola
398. A great way to start your day is by having a cup of coffee. Drink up; it’s good for your health!
399. Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline—the first often tasting like the second. Edward Abbey
400. “The best part of every morning is sipping my coffee and thinking of you!”
401. “Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” ― Justina Chen Headley
402. Coffee is my all time favorite co worker for Tuesday.
403. Coffee is just Monday’s medicine
404. “Life is short enjoyed ur coffee.”
405. May your clothes be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short.
406. “Listen, before I had my coffee, I didn’t know how awesome I was going to be today, either.”
407. “I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as perfume.” – John van Druten
408. A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. Unknown
409. If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all. David Letterman
410. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
411. Rise and grind.
412. “Some girsls just want fun.I just want to have coffee.”
413. “Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.”
414. There’s nothing like a good cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
415. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” — T. S. Eliot
416. “Find what you love and let it kill you.”
417. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
418. “Good days start with coffee and you.”
419. I like my car like I like my coffee- Black and Fast!
420. Tea Captions And Quotes
421. Coffee is a way of stealing time which should by rights belong to your older self. Terry Pratchett
422. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.”
423. “If Starbucks delivered, I’d be a morning person.”
424. “Some coffee, plus some thinking, equals some great ideas.”
425. “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” – Terri Guillemets
426. “Today will be one of those days that even my coffee will need a coffee.”
427. “Coffee is a kind of magic you can drink.” ― Catherynne M. Valente
428. I don’t think there’s enough coffee or middle fingers for this Monday.
429. “A morning without coffee is like sleep.”
430. “Keep warm and drink coffee”
431. “If it wasn’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.”—David Letterman
432. You can’t imagine how happy you can be with a good book and good coffee, but only on Sundays.”
433. “If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they’d get along OK, but they’d both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, “That guy is kinda delusional.”” ~ A. J. Jacobs
434. “I do not question anyone anymore. I drink coffee and I live.”― Tahar Ben Jelloun
435. “No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee.” – Cherise Sinclair
436. “In a caffeinated state of mind.”
437. I don’t know what I’d do without coffee. I’m guessing 25 to life. Unknown
438. Life begins after coffee.
439. My birthstone is a coffee bean. Unknown
440. “Less talk, more coffee.”—Unknown
441. “Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine.”
442. “I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.”– Burt Lancaster
443. Drink a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning and realize how much joy you have.
444. Live, love, coffee.
445. ‘My Plan For Today Same As Always Drink Coffee And Be Sexy’ Morning Quotes Mug Drinkware.
446. It's coffee and I need some Tuesday.
447. “I like a venti black coffee, no room for cream or sugar.” –Victor J. Glover
448. “Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!'” ~ Conan O’Brien , Starbucks quotes on cups
449. Coffee is good for talent, but genius wants prayer.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
450. If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning. Mae West
451. Monday checklist: wake up, drink coffee.
452. "I hope you have a lot of coffee today because you’re going to need some.”
453. “My coffee’s just like me. Strong, bitter, and hot enough to burn you.”
454. coffee pouring into cup in mountain scene says hello monday, make it a great day.
455. “Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.”
456. “Cold weather gives me an excuse to drink more coffee.”
457. “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
458. Breakfast: cigarettes and coffee
459. A sip of coffee pause to pray. Thank you lord for this beautiful day. Happy Tuesday.
460. “Keep calm and have another cup of coffee.”
461. “Life is too short to drink bad coffee.”
462. “Without coffee, nothing gets written. Period.”
463. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
464. “Don’t let rejection create self-doubt. The founder of Starbucks was turned down by 217 of the 242 investors he initially spoke with.” – Elizabeth Galbut
465. “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.”
466. Its coffee and i need some Tuesday.
467. “I don’t drink coffee. I like nice wines with dinner.” – Jeff Greene
468. Good coffee is always better with friends.
469. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.”—Henry Rollins
470. I'm obsessed with Starbucks seasonal flavors. I love their seasonal cups. I love their pumpkin-flavored coffee. I love that. I absolutely love, love, love Starbucks seasonal everything. - Author: Adrienne Bailon
471. “I’ve always thought legal addictions are a great way to create a business. Starbucks is a wonderful example.” ~ Nolan Bushnell
472. “The weather might be cold, but at least our chocolates and coffee are warm.”
473. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is like nothing else.
474. Coffee before you talkie.
475. Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. Terri Guillemets
476. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of a goat.” — J.S. Bach
477. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.”
478. “It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.” — Donna A. Favors
479. “Come on, don't you ever stop and smell the coffee?”
480. “Want coffee?" I asked, as I headed that way.
481. May your coffee be stronger than your daughter’s attitude. – Unknown
482. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
483. Certainly the caffeine in coffee, whether it's Starbucks or generic coffee, is somewhat of a stimulant. But if you drink it in moderation, which I think four or five cups a day is, you're fine. - Author: Howard Schultz
484. “Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.”
485. The perfect Tuesday morning starts with a cup of coffee.
486. coffee in sunshine says it's monday, you can do this.
487. I like my dresses just as I like my coffee. Black.
488. “Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?” – Steven Wright
489. My blood type is Starbucks.
490. Coffee; because bad mornings deserve a second chance.
491. Decaf coffee only works if you throw it at people. Unknown
492. “Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless.”
493. My generation is so used to having our public spaces look like the Starbucks, with the beautiful lighting and the little bit of Nina Simone and my coffee that's blended a certain way from Costa Rica. - Author: Sandra Tsing Loh
494. Happiness is a rainy night balcony, a cup of coffee and your favourite music. – Unknown
495. I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” Lewis Blake
496. “I need coffee to deal with this, and I’m not getting decaf.”― Matthew Arnold Stern
497. “Starbucks has stores in America in many, many communities that are governed by many, many different municipalities. Starbucks cannot dictate to a municipality in Cincinnati or Kansas City or Sacramento how or why or when there should be a recycling program.” ~ Howard Schultz
498. Coffee is the only that will make me wake up early on a Tuesday morning.
499. “Never say no to coffee.”–Cesar
500. To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” Hugh Jackman
501. Starbucks was founded around the experience and the environment of their stores. Starbucks was about a space with comfortable chairs, lots of power outlets, tables and desks at which we could work and the option to spend as much time in their stores as we wanted without any pressure to buy. The coffee was incidental.
502. “At least there was coffee. Reliable, delicious, life-giving coffee.” – Mary H.K. Choi
503. “‘I’m gonna need you to be strong today,’ I whisper to my coffee.”
504. After we go through the Starbucks drive-thru and spend approximately two hundred dollars on four cups of coffee, we head to the studio. - Author: Kim Holden
505. Garfield and Coffee
506. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
507. “Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed.”
508. “A bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it.”
509. “That’s a large part of the source of the gun culture. You have to have a gun when you go into Starbucks, because who knows what’s going to happen. It just doesn’t happen in other countries.” ~ Noam Chomsky
510. “Coffee doesn’t ask silly questions coffee understands”-Unknown.”
511. Coffee should be black as Hell, strong as death, and sweet as love. Unknown
512. Coffee is like a good friend who is always there to pick you up when you’re feeling down.
513. I’m not Addicted to Coffee, We’re Just in a Committed Relationship
514. Extra Cup of Coffee
515. “I gave up coffee. It’s almost worse than giving up a lover.”—Sandra Bullock
516. “I can’t write this without coffee, it keeps my soul young and ambitious.” ― Omer Demir
517. Behind every successful person is a large amount of coffee.
518. Too much Monday. Not enough coffee.
519. Nothing beats the joy of that first cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
520. “Your morning coffee will be made perfect, with a teaspoon of my love and a pinch of my hugs.”
521. Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” Albert Camus
522. “Wishing a very Happy Starbucks Day to you. Let us go out and grab a coffee from Starbucks to celebrate this day with the coffee we love and enjoy. “
523. “Life is hard to have a cup of coffee.”
524. Need More Coffee
525. “Screw it. Let's do it.”
526. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
527. “What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?” – Anthony Trollope
528. How far behind would technology be, if no one ever discovered coffee? Unknown
529. “Life is scary without coffee.”—Unknown
530. “Coffee: A warm, delicious alternative to hating everybody every morning forever.”
531. “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.”
532. Caffeine—it maintains my sunny personality. Unknown
533. “It’s not proceastinating if you’re drinking coffee it’s “procaffinating”.
534. “Tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it.”
535. A little joy and a little coffee can go a long way.
536. “I’m not addicted to coffee. We’re in a committed relationship.”
537. “I enjoy going to Starbucks, having a cup of coffee, sitting in my car, driving from here to there, sitting at home looking at the trees, going for a walk with a dog. It’s all very enjoyable.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
538. "I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
539. “I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”
540. “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.” — Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
541. Coffee Cups: Take your Starbucks obsession to the next level by labeling Venti, Grande and Tall sized cups! (via Your Tango
542. “I applied for a job at Starbucks. One of the questions was, ‘Why do you want to work at Starbucks?’ Uh, because my life is in shambles.” ~ Hannibal Buress
543. May your coffee kick in before reality does.
544. Drinking coffee can be a daily ritual that helps you feel alive and ready to start your day.
545. Tuesday is good day to have a good coffee.
546. “Starbucks being an extension of peoples home and work. The sense of community, human connection. That appears to be as relevant in Turkey, China, Japan and Spain as it is here in America. And Starbucks I think is creating something for people all over the world that has not existed before.” ~ Howard Schultz
547. “Drink some coffee and pretend you know what you’re doing.”
548. “Aunque Putnam supo que Southwest le convenía, ¿cómo sabemos si él le convenía a Southwest? Tuve la oportunidad de pasar medio día con Putnam para hablar. En un momento dado de la tarde, le sugerí que hiciéramos un descanso y tomáramos un café en Starbucks. La mera sugerencia lo indignó: «¡No voy a ningún Starbucks! —comentó burlonamente—. «Yo no pago cinco dólares por una taza de café. Y además, ¿qué demonios es un frappuccino?» Fue en ese momento cuando me di cuenta de lo idóneo que era Putnam para Southwest”
549. I don’t drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.
550. Good Ideas Start with Great Coffee
551. “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.” – Louisa May Alcott
552. “My favorite color is caramel drizzle.”
553. “People around the world, they want the authentic Starbucks experience.” ~ Howard Schultz
554. “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.” – Edward Abbey
555. Buying coffee on the street instead of in a Starbucks is the poor man's way to get rich. In other words, you will never get rich by scratching out ten cents from your dollar. - Author: James Altucher
556. Coffee vibes.
557. “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”
558. Coffee is the best Tuesday motivation.
559. “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.”—Alphonse Allais
560. Coffee! Is the planet shaking or is just me? Unknown
561. "The best part of every morning is sipping my coffee and thinking of you!”
562. “Oh look it’s coffee o’clock.”
563. Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee. Unknown
564. “This is my favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.”
565. “You’re brew-tiful.”
566. Forever: Time it takes to brew the first pot of coffee in the morning. Unknown
567. Did I run out of caffeine or are you really that boring? Unknown
568. “California, in a sense, is almost Starbucks’ largest country, with almost 3,000 stores.” ~ Howard Schultz
569. “Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today’s tasks.” — Holly Black
570. “The growth of the company and the license that Starbucks has is to participate in other food and beverage opportunities. We have a global business… and in many parts of the world, tea is much, much bigger than coffee, and we’re going to bring tea and bring our capability and our understanding of what we’ve done for coffee to tea.” ~ Howard Schultz
571. “If you want to get an advance machine tool job today, you need to know calculus. We know a lot of people don’t, we can’t expect everyone to know calculus, what do we do? We created a huge bubble that created a huge number of jobs to build houses and to be in retail. You don’t have to have a lot of skills to work in the new Gap store that opened, at the latest Starbucks branch, or to hammer a nail for a new house.” ~ Thomas Friedman
572. Starbucks has always been about so much more than coffee. But without great coffee, we have no reason to exist. - Author: Howard Schultz
573. May your coffee be stronger than your toddler this Friday morning.
574. “If you want to improve your understanding, drink coffee.” — Sydney Smith
575. “Creativity doesn’t come from glancing quickly at your Twitter feed while in line at Starbucks. It comes from deep thought. It comes from voraciously reading books—long books that require focused attention. It comes from meaningful discourse with other intellectually curious people. It comes from listening and asking good questions.” ~ Joshua Rogers
576. So when some refer to Starbucks' coffee as an affordable luxury, I think to myself, Maybe so. But more accurate, I like to think, is that the starbucks experience - personal connection- is an affordable necessity. We are all hungry for community. - Author: Howard Schultz
577. A bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it.
578. “When life gives you anything from Starbucks, drink it.”
579. “Starbucks represents something beyond a cup of coffee.” ~ Howard Schultz
580. “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” — Fran Drescher
581. Coffee Please
582. “I think Starbucks created a platform and, ultimately, a runway for many other companies to emulate. I suspect if we had not achieved what we have, there would have been many regional brands that would have succeeded. But I’m not sure there would have been a national brand of the scope of Starbucks.” ~ Howard Schultz
583. We busy ladies need our coffee fix in the morning. My day doesn’t really start until I’ve had my Starbucks latte.” Heidi Klum
584. “Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again. If I buy a cup of coffee, that’s karma. I now have that memory that might give me the potential desire for having cappuccino, and I walk into Starbucks, and there’s karma all over again.” ~ Deepak Chopra
585. Our mission statement about treating people with respect and dignity is not just words but a creed we live by every day. You can't expect your employees to exceed the expectations of your customers if you don't exceed the employees' expectations of management. – Howard Schultz, CEO Starbucks Coffee
586. Only 20 Cups of Coffee
587. A good day starts with good coffee, and ends with good wine.
588. “The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
589. “Coffee: my hot friend Joe I was telling you about.”
590. “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.”
591. Don't give a frapp.
592. Politics now is rather like going into Starbucks for a coffee. Rory Bremner