1. A moment of silence for those who sunburn instead of tan. -Unknown
2. Happiness is sand between my toes and a sunburn on my noes. -Unknown
3. I am a vacation. I am the Caribbean, and a fruity drink and a sunburn and a break from real life. But I am not real life. No one lives in the Caribbean. No one wants a fruity drink every day. I'd rather be water: necessary. - Author: Corey Ann Haydu
4. “But she got a tan and I got a sunburn.”
5. Every sunburn has a story. -Unknown
6. Sunburn is very becoming - but only when it is even - one must be careful not to look like a mixed grill. - Author: Noel Coward
7. Two weeks of killer sunburn is worth a lifetime of being gorgeous - Author: Scott Westerfeld
8. I'm really mad at whoever invented the sunburn. -Unknown
9. She got a tan and I got a sunburn. -Unknown
10. She felt woozy, as if she'd been running around on a full stomach in the August heat. A big man in a white undershirt stood behind the cash register. His shoulders were hairy and crimson with sunburn, and there was a line of zinc painted on his nose. A white plastic tag on his shirt said PETE. - Author: Joe Hill
11. There’s a lot of fun to be had in the sun with a jet ski!
12. The desert when the sun comes up. I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.
13. Let the breezes cease and the sun dim, I’ll continue to love you still. Happy birthday to you, my king.
14. If you ever want to feel grateful to be alive, look up at the sky as the sun goes down.
15. “It is the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun fails”
16. Tan lines, salt in my hair, sand in my toes: Paradise
17. Laying on my back, the sun shining down and feeling the jet ski go really fast
18. “The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.” – Brian A. McBride
19. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” ― Taylor Swift
20. “Let the sun shine on your troubles instead of letting them shine on you.”
21. Sunshine kisses fill my heart & make me smile.
22. Stay til the sun sets
23. Walkin’ on sunshine
24. Kiss me at sunrise, sunset and midnight.
25. The sun will shine again.
26. A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.
27. I followed the sun and rose to the occasion.
28. “The bright sun is here to give you a tight and warm hug to start the new day. Good morning beautiful!”
29. “The sun was extinguishing itself on the watery horizon.” ― P.W. Catanese
30. Catching some sun rays while Jet Ski _______ (insert friend name
31. Got that sunshine in my pocket.
32. The sun is shining, the sky’s blue and i’m launching a new business. Merry christmas to all!
33. “I feel so full of love today after having seen the sun rise.” – Katherine Mansfield
34. Wishing that the sun shines brighter to you with each day! My heart would never be full without you, sweetie…
35. Sun-kissed sun of a beach!
36. “There is sunshine in my soul today.” – Unknown
37. Follow the sun.
38. Happiness is a day at the beach with sand between my toes and sunburn on my nose”
39. ‘Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.’ ― Marty Rubin
40. Even the sun sets in paradise
41. Hello, summer.
42. “Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.”- Marty Rubin
43. “There is even some evidence that eating a lot of tomatoes and tomato products can prevent sunburn. A recent presentation of research at the Royal Society of Medicine in London24 revealed that participants who added 5 tablespoons of tomato paste per day to their normal diet showed a 33 percent reduced risk of sunburn after twelve weeks!”
44. The sun rises above, in front, and deep down within you too.
45. The sun always shines above the clouds.
46. “It’s the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun falls.” – Romain Rolland
47. The sun shines brightest from the peaks of mountains.
48. “When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are going and watch it.” – Mehmet Murat
49. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”
50. You only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go.
51. The sun has gone to bed and so must I.
52. “The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
53. I’m so happy that we can spend another year under the sun together. Have a great day!
54. Good morning, love! The sun is as bright as you today!
56. “The sun doesn’t rise in the east; it rises right next to me in my bed. Good morning sunshine.”Tap To Copy
57. “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” – Thomas Jefferson
58. “Good morning, love! The sun is as bright as you today.”
59. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.” – Cuban Proverb
60. “Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.” – Lilly Pulitzer
61. Wow. Another year and we’ve managed to enjoy another expensive but lengthy trip around the sun together.
62. “It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.”
63. “The red sun was pasted in the sky like a wafer.” — Stephen Crane
64. ‘For a cheerful mind, sun never sets; for a cheerless mind, the sun never rises! ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
65. A fellow has to believe in something, Jay-such as the rottenness of humanity. - Author: F Scott Fitzgerald
66. The sun shines not on us, but in us.
67. "The sun is shining."
68. The warm sun and the cool waters make it a fantastic environment to Jet Ski in.
69. The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.
70. Shine like sunlight.
71. “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the Earth, “You owe me.”
72. Whoever deemed the ocean an invigorating place needed to reconsider the reality of crashing waves, sunburn, and sand wedged up into places no one should have it. - Author: Natalia Jaster
73. 'The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.'' - Anonymous
74. Cheers! It’s a sunny day.
75. “Do you know why the sun rises every morning? It wants to see your dazzling smile. Good morning, dear.”
76. Glowing from sunshine kisses.
77. “The moon only glows when kissed by the sun.” ― R. Queen
78. Jet skiing is the perfect way to get out on the water, catch some sun and enjoy a fun day of relaxation.
79. “My skin looks naturally sun-kissed, I don’t need a tan.” ― Dionne
80. “Humour – The sunshine of the mind.” – Bulwer-Lytton
81. “Fake family is like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.” – Unknown
82. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” — Unknown
83. “Even the sun sets in paradise.” — Maroon 5, “Payphone”
84. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.”
85. The sun may burn during the day. But it kisses and caresses at dusk.
86. “The world was whole then, the sun and moon together as one.” ― Bianca Viola
87. ‘No matter where the sun hides, but when it shines. It shines always bright.‘
88. The setting sun kindled the sky.
89. “May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
90. “Help me, I’m peeling.”
91. “The sun always shines above the clouds.”— Paul F. Davis
92. “To be happy, you must be your own sunshine.” – C.E. Jerningham
93. “A compliment is verbal sunshine.” – Robert Orbe
94. Making sure to soak up the sun while chilling out on my jet ski!
95. Light shimmers and glimmers off still waters as the sun continues its perpetual cycle.
96. The sun sets and my heart expands. Hope. For now, nothing else matters.
97. “The desert sun is brilliant. It is over five thousand degrees!” — Unknown
98. She sparkles like sunshine.
99. “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” —Thomas Jefferson
100. The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.
101. “Show off your natural sun-kissed glow by wearing white.” ― Lloyd Boston
102. Be grateful for good friends, hot sun, and clear water.
103. "You have to make melanin while the sun shines.”
104. “As the sun sinks
105. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.” — Cuban Proverb
106. “Think I’ll miss you forever. Like the stars miss the sun in the mornin’ sky.” — Lana Del Rey
107. Summertime and I am feeling fine
108. “The sun and me don’t mix well.”
109. Peeling' like a sunburn. -Unknown
110. The sunburn was worth it. -Unknown
111. The sun greets the sky and life seems suddenly brighter.
112. Give like the sun.
113. Keep calm and lay in the sun.
114. Inspiration is like a glimmer of sunlight through a forest of shadows.
115. The night, like an erupting volcano, spews fire and light as the sun breaks through the horizon.
116. “The sun is alone, too, but it still shines.” – Unknown
117. ‘When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.’ — Cuban Proverb
118. “I want sun-kissed skin and hair that smells of sea breeze.” ― Robyn Ruth
119. The sun will rise again.
120. Happiness is the sun setting over a beach.
121. How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains
122. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.” – Charlotte Whitton
123. “Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining.” – Grateful Dead
124. “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise.” – Fleetwood Mac
125. “The sun was now in its death throes, bruising the sky a coiling purple and orange.”― Harlan Coben
126. The sun always shines above the clouds
127. Here comes the sun ☀️ .
128. “The sun works the day shift; the moon, the night shift. ” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
129. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West
130. “May the sun shine not on you, but within you.”
131. A woman without a man
132. Whatever makes you feel the sun from the inside out.
133. Help me, I'm peeling. -Unknown
134. Happiness is feeling sunlight on your face.
135. “The sky and the sun are always there. It’s the clouds that come and go.” — Rachel Joyce
136. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. — David Viscott
137. “The places where the sun creeps through the trees: There alone is my refuge.”
138. Been there, sun that
139. You’re the zest
140. “The sun is up, the skies are blue, good morning my love I’ll be thinking about you.”
141. “Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy.” — Terri Guillemets
142. “If you can rise like the sun in a country where the sun has set, all eyes will be turned to you!”
143. The sun is taking up the whole sky.
144. ‘Even if you cover the whole world with darkness, you can never stop the sun from rising.’ – Debasish Mridha
145. Til the drinks go down, and the sun comes up.
146. Jet skiing is my favorite way to enjoy the sun and the sea.
147. “Watching the sun set is like watching a beautiful kid die for a good cause.”
148. Every day, the sun comes out and the sky is always blue. That’s what I miss about Denver.
149. “I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.”
150. ‘My sun sets to rise again’
151. ”To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” — Jeanne Moreau
152. I’m all about sun days.
153. “The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.”
154. “Hope is the ocean for the river, the sun for trees and the sky for us.” ~ Maxime Legacé
155. “When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
156. I’m on a jet ski, with the sun setting behind me. I can’t help but smile.
157. Stay close to people who feel like sunshine.
158. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
159. I feel alive when the sun kisses my skin.
160. “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.”
161. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
162. “The sun and I decided to rise to the occasion.”
163. “Is there anything sadder than losers telling themselves that they’re fortunate?”
164. “Let the morning sun wake you up with loving light.”
165. Kiss me like the glistening red sun kisses the sky.
166. “Have you ever looked up to the bright natural morning light and felt bad?” – Unknown
167. “If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.” – The Buddha
168. “Lazy days spent in the sun are perfect for catching up with old friends and making new ones. #summervibes”
169. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
170. “The sun still shines, even when it’s hiding.” - Winnie the Pooh
171. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” ― Unknown
172. "Thursday morning and the sun is early. Thursday morning and the trees are singing.”
173. Soaking up the sun and living life to the fullest on my jet ski!
174. Sunshine state of mind.
175. Where there is sunshine, the doctor starves.
176. "I just want you to see that I’m trying. Ever since you left, the sun don’t shine.”
177. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you!” – Unknown
178. She just shines.
179. “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains.” – John Muir
180. “I like me a little bit more when i’m with you”
181. “Tough, yet brittle. That’s the thing about being really hard. When you do break, you shatter.”
182. Touch seems to be as essential as sunlight.
183. “The sun is but a morning star.” — Henry David Thoreau
184. Chasing the sun.
185. “Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.” ― Chiranjude Bird
186. “The sun can break through the darkest cloud; love can brighten the gloomiest day.”— William Arthur Ward
187. “The sun sets and my heart expands. Hope. For now, nothing else matters.” — Unknown
188. “Every morning a new sun greets us, and our new life begins.” —Marty Rubin
189. The sun and the sand with a drink in my hand.
190. As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, so too will my heart beat only for you.
191. “The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me.”― Jenim Dibie
192. ‘The sun will rise, and we will try again.’ — Twenty One Pilots
193. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” –Robert Leighton
194. “Write before the sun comes up.”
195. “When Ben came back to me, he said, "Why are you laying with your face in the sand?"
196. “The sun rises from the east; so does she rise from within me. She brings light into my life.” – Calin
197. Even when the sky is filled with clouds the sun still shines above.
198. The sun is never defeated. It falls every night, only to get back up in the morning.
199. Feel the sunkiss, while others notice sunburns.
200. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn’t shine through.
201. The sun set, which is everyday magic.
202. “The refracted rays of the sun look more alive on your strikingly beautiful face.”
203. “I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either.” — Alberto Caeiro
204. The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.
205. “The sun has risen and so has my love for you.” – Calin
206. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
207. Keep rising.
208. “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit...” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
209. “You are the sun, Grandma, you are the sun in my life.” — Kitty Tsui
210. Summer is the best excuse for lazy days.
211. Another lap around the sun with the best people I could have ever asked for. Here’s to 24!
212. Sunshine always inspires me.
213. You are the sun.
214. Sunshine is free.
215. Sunshine fills me with love and hope.
216. “The hue of the sun and the dew on the grass reminds me that every day with you is perfect.”Tap To Copy
217. Shoot for the moon, climb rainbows of promise, and feel the light of the sun on your face.
218. “With every newborn baby a little sun rises.”
219. Meet me where the sun sets and the sky touches the sea.
220. Sun of a beach.
221. "Good morning, love! The sun is as bright as you today.”
222. Forever chasing the sun.
223. There’s nothing better than soaking up some sun and wine at the same time.
224. Fun & Sun.
225. “Even if you cover the whole world with darkness, you can never stop the sun from rising.”
226. Salty air, sunkissed hair.
227. “A sunny disposition is worth more than a fortune.” – Andrew Carnegie
228. “If I do but one thing today, may I be human sunshine for someone.” – Butterflies Rising
229. “I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever.”
230. Sun, sand and a drink in my hand.
231. “Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.”
232. “Call for the grandest of all earthly spectacles, what is that? It is the sun going to his rest.”
233. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.” – Maya Angelou
234. “The sun always shines above the clouds.” – Paul F. Davis
235. May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter.
236. “Don’t let the sun go down on me (Don’t let the sun)
237. No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.
238. The setting sun speaks volumes to all who see it.
239. Seek the sound that never ceases. Seek the sun that never sets.
240. I find my happiness where the sun shines.
241. If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand. —Buddha
242. "The sun doesn’t rise until I see the love shining from those gorgeous eyes of yours.”
243. The sun shines for everyone.
244. I want to paint sunlight.
245. “The sun shines bright on you as well as on me. Have an awesome day ahead.” – Calin
246. Like sunshine, music is a powerful force that can instantly and almost chemically changes your entire mood.
247. The sun is setting in a burnt orange sky; the cliffs are black silhouettes; the sea, liquid silver.
248. Smile, there’s the sun!
249. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.”
250. Sunkissed skin and salty kisses.
251. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” —David Viscott
252. Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. - Satchel Paige.
253. The sun will drive away my clouds.
254. Good morning sunshine!
255. When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began. – Tom Hanks
256. “The sun is already in the sky
257. “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” ― George R.R. Martin
258. “Only mountains can feel the frozen warmth of the sun through snow’s gentle caress on their peaks.”
259. “Sunshine and happiness go together like fish and chips!” – Catherine Pulsifer
260. The sun has sunk beneath the west;
261. Be like the sun and the meadow, which are not in the least concerned about the coming winter.
262. “Get off the track of doubt and gloom, get on the sunshine track, there’s room.” – Unknown
263. Let’s rise together in love like the sun rises in the morning.
264. “The sun shines brighter because of you.” – Calin
265. “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.” — Albert Camus
266. “Keep your face to the sun and you cannot see the shadows.” - Helen Keller
267. I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
268. “Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.”
269. “I have late night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.” — S.L.
270. The sun loved the moon so much that he died every night just to let her breathe.
271. Can you tell I forgot to pack sunscreen? -Unknown
272. “You are the sun that lights up my life. good morning!”
273. Love you to the beach and back163. I stay in vacation mode.
274. “Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
275. Never turn your back to the sunset, because you owe the sun a thanking for lighting you all day.
276. “Even if you cover the whole world with darkness, you can never stop the sun from rising.” – Debasish Mridha
277. The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.
278. Soak up the sun.
279. “The sun shines not on us but in us.”
280. Life is better when you’re under the sun.
281. “Kissed by sunlight and wit. My kinda person.” – Katajanya
282. “The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
283. Cheers to summer.
284. "Do you know why the sun rises every morning? It wants to see your dazzling smile. Good morning, dear.”
285. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of the Father.
286. Summer is rugged. Sand, surf, and sun are the building blocks of your beach days.
287. “If you dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
288. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.” – Maori Proverb
289. “Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.” – Walt Whitman
290. Sun-kissed is my favourite accessory.
291. “The sun doesn’t rise in the east; it rises right next to me in my bed. Good morning sunshine.”
292. Get your shine on.
293. ‘How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains.’ – Unknown
294. Let’s seas the day
295. “Watching the sun set is like watching a beautiful kid die for a good cause.”― Darnell Lamont Walker
296. Good Morning Tuesday! In Beauty of rising of sun when layers on the sky You can realize Your breath.
297. “Make hay while the sun shines.” – Miguel de Cervantes
298. I got a pocketful of sunshine kisses.
299. High tides and good vibes.
300. “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” – Jeanne Moreau
301. May the springtime sun light up your life this Easter.
302. I just don't think there's a sunscreen that gives you enough protection. -Brooke Burke
303. “Melanin touches your eyes like the sun kissed bliss of mankind".
304. Don’t waste your life. Get out there and do whatever your heart desires before the sun sets on your soul.
305. “Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.” — Anonymous
306. Time stands still as the sun starts to sink.
307. The sun bids us farewell for another day and gets ready to greet people on foreign shores.
308. Radiate positivity.
309. There’s something reassuring about seeing the same sun no matter where you are in the world.
310. I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud. - Rumi
311. “Only rainbows after rain the sun will always come again.” – Tahlia Chi
312. Two weeks of killer sunburn is worth a lifetime of being gorgeous. -Scott Westerfield
313. “I just want to sit on the beach, let the sun hit my face and forget about absolutely everything.” — Unknown
314. Hello sunshine.
315. The sun and me don't mix well. -Unknown
316. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” — Irmgard Erath
317. “Turn your face to the sun and all the shadows will fall behind you.”
318. Golden moments and sun-kissed faces.
319. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” —Violeta Parra
320. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.” — Maya Angelou
321. “If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.” –Napoleon Bonaparte
322. Sun goddess.
323. Kiss me like the sun does.
324. Sundays are for sunshine.
325. Relationship status: Single but sun-kissed.
326. “Good morning my love, the sun is here, eclipsed by your gorgeous face.” – Calin
327. Just blue skies and sunshine.
328. When the sun dips below the horizon, something in my soul awakens.
329. “The sunburn was worth it.”
330. "I'll be summer sun for you forever, forever winter if you go" - 'Forever Winter'
331. Chase the sun.
332. I’m always where the sun don’t shine. ~Xxxtentacion
333. “May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away.” – Catherine Pulsifer
334. She’s only happy in the sun.
335. “The sun was a juicy pink as it sank toward the water.”
336. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” — Robert Leighton
337. Life is better when you’re under the sun
338. “When your shadow becomes more popular than you, then you know that the sun is setting!”
339. “The sun slowly sets as if it gives you time to get ready for the darkness.”
340. The sun is saying goodnight.
341. Am I dreaming? Or is the sun really setting fire to the sky right now?
342. When the sun shines, we shine together. — Rihanna, 'Umbrella'
343. A setting sun setting fire to the sea and sand.
344. Soul full of sunshine.
345. “Good night”, says the sun when setting and kisses your forehead.
346. Don’t worry, beach happy.
347. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
348. Live by the sun.
349. soaking up some sun and good vibes
350. “I just don’t think there’s a sunscreen that gives you enough protection.”
351. Feelin’ sunny.
352. A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
353. The sun can break through the darkest cloud; love can brighten the gloomiest day.”— William Arthur Ward
354. Riding the waves and enjoying the sun on my jet ski!
355. “Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.”
356. That summer feeling
357. “A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.” – Anne Bronte
358. Let your confidence shine.
359. Destinations That Are About to See a Spring/Summer Travel Boom, According to Airbnb
360. Celebrate the rain, for when it ends, the sun shall shine even brighter. – Unknown
361. “Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy.”
362. “3. burn, baby, margarita burn
363. “That crazy little sun of a beach.”
364. “Kiss me in the same way the red sun kisses the sky.”
365. “Faith is the virtue of the storm, just as the happiness is the virtue of sunshine.” – Ruth Fulton Benedict
366. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.”― Violeta Parra
367. Happiness is my bicycle and a sunny day.
368. I look over at you and see sunshine.
369. I’m not used to going out before the sun goes down. — Seaway, Lula on the Beach
370. “The desert, when the sun comes up. I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
371. A kind of sunlight one remembers for a lifetime.
372. When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.
373. “The sun will rise, and we will try again.”
374. I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself.
375. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.”
376. “I don't decide when the sun will shine but I know that it will never shine without me.”
377. “A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” -William Arthur Ward
378. "Don't cry when the sun is gone because the tears won't let you see the stars.. — Violeta Para
379. “Craving the touch of your lips just like the sunshine kissing my bare skin.” ― Poetic Catastrophe
380. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me
381. “Just living is not enough… One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
382. “Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.” — Unknown
383. ‘Dance when the sun comes up.’ ― A.D. Posey
384. “Don’t you feel you get value for your day if you’ve actually watched the sun rise?” ― AJ Vosse
385. To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.” — Rumi
386. “We’re connected by the sun and all of the stars above.” — “Body Heat” – Selena Gomez
387. Sun’s out buns out.
388. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.“ -David Viscott
389. When the sun came up, I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began. - Tom Hanks
390. “Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy.” – Astrid Alauda
391. “The sun will rise
392. All suns blazing
393. “Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.” Anonymous
394. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.”– Irmgard Erath
395. "When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
396. “The waiting's not the hard part. Waiting can be beautiful, lush, full of possibility.”
397. “I thought I was pretty cool until I realised plants can eat sun and poop out air.” – Jim Bugg
398. Sunny day, happy day.
399. An ocean breeze puts the mind at ease.
400. Whoever has heart’s doors wide open, could see the sun itself in every atom.” — Rumi
401. When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.
402. Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down.
403. Girls just wanna have sun.
404. I want to smile at the sun.
405. “Fake friends are like shadows: they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
406. Living in the sunshine.
407. “Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.” — Unknown
408. “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!” — John Muir
409. Summer: Sun-kissed and Salty.
410. Soaking up the sun kisses.
411. I wish everyday the sun would shine, kissing me like it’s the last sunny day.
412. In the early morning, the way the sun enters the night, reminds me of how I fell in love with you.
413. Work on my laid back, ain’t nothin’ wrong with gettin’ my sun daze on.
414. “May the sun at sunrise make you smile, showing you that another day begins.” – Abraham Schneersohn
415. “The sun still shines, even when it’s hiding.”
416. The beautiful water and the sun setting at the wharf. Enjoy the good things in life.
417. Happiness is air-conditioning on a hot summer night.
418. You’re the sun to my sky.
419. sunrise over water says good morning in clouds and shine like the sun today.
420. “Be grateful for good friends, hot sun & clear water.” — Unknown
421. “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise.” ― Fleetwood Mac
422. …and then the sun kissed your skin and I couldn’t help myself and became addicted.
423. Summer, sea, sun, and jeep. I am stuck in the middle of this season, full of sun and many places by the sea.
424. In this moment the sun wasn’t shining on us. It was shining in us.
425. “The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes.”
426. I'm rocking that Neapoli-TAN. -Unknown
427. If it was sunny every day then we would start taking it for granted.
428. Sunshine makes me happy
429. “The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.” – Anonymous
430. You’re loved as the sun loves the sky.
431. The sun is coming out, it’s almost Spring! ☀🌸
432. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
433. Sunshine comes to all who feel the rain.
434. “Bring the sun over my heart, I want to bloom.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
435. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing to everyone who witnesses it.” – Rahul Gehlot.
436. There's a lot of fun to be had in the sun with a jet ski!
437. If you can rise like the sun in a country where the sun has set, all eyes will be turned to you!
438. And when the sun kisses me, all my troubles melt away.
439. I got me a sunny day.
440. “She wonders if he is as exhausted by all the lying as she is.”
441. “A life without rain is like the sun without shade.” – Karen White
442. “She has no use for women, which is why she has to make sure to befriend them.”
443. All that glitters really is sunlight.
444. “I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.”– Rumi
445. Sun kissed me and Vitamin D.
446. Sunny days give us happiness.
447. “Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat.” — Luke Bryan, “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset”
448. “Bring sunshine into the place you enter.” – Latika Teotia
449. Even the sun sets in paradise.
450. “The sun had set, but a faint pastel haze lingered in the mid-summer sky.” – R.J. Lawrence
451. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went…Then it dawned on me…
452. “The sun is an arrogant thing, always leaving the world behind when it tires of us.
453. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
454. When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.— George R.R. Martin
455. “Thine face is not worth sunburning.”
456. “Think of the day alive with sunshine, not the dismal days of rain.” – Robert E. Farley
457. Girls just wanna have sun
458. Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
459. “I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.”
460. There’s nothing like a fiery sun dropping below a distant horizon to remind you how small you really are.
461. Let your goals and ambitions sun kiss your hard work.
462. Whoever has heart’s doors wide open, could see the sun itself in every atom.
463. Wake up to a sun-kissed day
464. “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.” — Alfred Kreymborg
465. All knotted up within the sun and sand.
466. A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.
467. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
468. I'm in hell." "Well. . ." Max laughed. Don't let the flames give you a sunburn. - Author: Rachel Van Dyken
469. “When your shadow becomes more popular than you, then you know that the sun is setting!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
470. You can always find the sun within yourself if you will only search.
471. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.” ―Unknown
472. “A sunburn is very becoming, but only when it is even.”
473. The sun kissed my skin and I can still feel it’s love.
474. Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting.
475. Sunshine seeker.
476. “Let the sun shine on me, for I care not for the moon.” ― Spanish Proverb
477. “The sun doesn’t rise until I see the love shining from those gorgeous eyes of yours.”
478. “The sun shines brighter when it sees you…” – Calin
479. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
480. “Keep your face towards the sunshine – and the shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
481. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
482. Get outside and shine like the sun above your head.
483. A sunny thing happened on the way.
484. ”When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” – George R.R. Martin
485. The sun can break through the darkest cloud; love can brighten the gloomiest day. - William Arthur Ward
486. “It’s all sun and games until somebody gets hurt…or burnt.” – A.N. Onymous
487. “Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.” — Charles Dickens
488. Kiss me with passion like the sun kisses the ocean for sunset and the sky explodes in colours.
489. Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!
490. “Dance when the sun comes up.” ― A.D. Posey
491. “It’s all sun and games until somebody gets hurt…or burnt.”
492. Just like the sun and the stars make the sky and the world shine bright, that is how you light up my life.
493. Just trying to live in the sunshine.
494. Here comes the sun
495. “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise.”
496. Reading under the sun made me well-red.
497. “Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.” — Unknown
498. Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass.
499. The sun sets fire to the sea and sky and we sit back to watch.
500. Tis the sea-sun
501. “Sunshine is a welcome thing, It brings a lot of brightness.” – Jimmie David
502. Salty hair and sun-kissed skin.
503. “Talking nice about sun and wind and green jobs is just greenwash.” ― James Hansen
504. Sunny life.
505. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.”- Cuban Proverb
506. It’s always summer in my heart and in my soul.
507. Never stop chasing your summer.
508. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
509. “Every morning a new sun greets us and our new life begins.”― Marty Rubin
510. Nevertheless, I’m the sun in the center of your constellation.
511. Sitting here, soaking up the sun – life’s good
512. “The sun is rising”
513. Let’s shine like the sun this morning, and love as bright as our hearts can fill this day.
514. “He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade.” – Unknown
515. The sun will always shine and that’s how I know that I’ll have a great 37th year. Happy birthday to me.
516. Dear Sun, Are you gonna kiss me or not?
517. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Rabindranath Tagore
518. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. ” – Les Misérables
519. The horizon changes but the sun does not.” — Joyce Rachelle
520. “The sun sends its first rays just to touch you.” – Calin
521. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.” ― Rahul Gehlot
522. “(S)he turns her smiling face to the sun and let’s the shadows fall behind.”
523. Powered by sunshine
524. ‘Let me share my feelings with you and be with me until the sun stops shining. You mean the world to me.’
525. “My skin absorbs the sun rays and my hair defies gravity. You can’t tell me i’m not magical.”. ~ unknown
526. Happiness is … the sun setting over a beach.
527. “Can you tell I forgot to pack sunscreen?”
528. I want to kiss you as intensely as the setting sun smooches the sky.
529. Whatever is loved by the sun, gets sun-kissed.
530. “Dance when the sun comes up.” – A.D. Posey
531. “May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter.”
532. you are my sun my moon and all my stars
533. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you.
534. Friends, sun, sand and sea – that sounds like summer to me.
535. “I thought I was pretty cool until I realized plants can eat the sun and give out air.”
536. “It’s like the sun set in your eyes, I never want it to rise” – Sunset, The XX
537. And in the winter I miss the sun’s kisses.
538. "I don’t decide when the sun will shine but I know that it will never shine without me.”— Jim Carrey
539. I climb mountains so I can see where the sun sleeps.
540. What does the sun drink out of? Sunglasses!
541. No one kisses as well as the sun does.
542. Happiness is watching the sun set with a sundowner cocktail.
543. “She got a tan and I got a sunburn.”
544. For example, you might have a sever sunburn as a child. Many decades later, you might develop skin cancer at that same site. This means it probably took that long for the other mutation to occur and finally tip the cell into a cancerous mode. - Author: Michio Kaku
545. Sun. Cocktails. Bikinis. Palm trees.
546. The sun goes down and perspectives change.
547. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
548. “Soaking up the sun in the desert.”
549. When in doubt, add sunshine kisses.
550. The refracted rays of the sun look more alive on your strikingly beautiful face.
551. Good morning, love! The sun is as bright as you today.
552. Just shedding my skin. -Unknown
553. The sunlight paints us gold.
554. Summer is not a season, but a state of mind.
555. Eat, Sleep, Sunshine kisses, Repeat.
556. “Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
557. “The sun and moon shine on all without partiality.” — Confucius
558. “Watching her sun-kissed made him envy the sun.” ― R. Hima
559. “Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” – Kellie Elmore
560. “Even the darkest night ends and the sun rises again”
561. Life is a sunlight ride.
562. “Let there be sunshine in your soul today!” – Unknown
563. Sun babe.
564. Another 365 days around the sun and you still shine brighter.
565. ‘Don’t you feel you get value for your day if you’ve actually watched the sun rise?’ ― AJ Vosse
566. Summer — that crazy little sun of a beach.
567. Everything is fine when there is sunshine
568. ”Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
569. “The sun will rise, and we will try again.” — Twenty One Pilots
570. “You are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing.” — e. e. cummings
571. “The Earth would die if the sun stopped kissing her lovely.” – Hafez
572. Sun kisses are my favourites.
573. “In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.”
574. “The horizon changes but the sun does not.”― Joyce Rachelle
575. I don't tan, I burn. -Unknown
576. The sun must come and illumine them.
577. “The brighter the sun the darker are the shadows.”
578. “Each morning the sun says “Shine like me”
579. Summer is the best I’ve ever felt.
580. Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement. – Nelson Mandela
581. “I’m always where the sun don’t shine.” – XXXTENTACION
582. “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” – Kellie Elmore
583. “The sun slowly sets as if it gives you time to get ready for the darkness!”
584. “May the sunshine of comfort shine through the gloom of despair.” – Unknown
585. Sunlight is the best light.
586. “The sun will rise and we will try again”
587. ‘The horizon changes but the sun does not.’ ― Joyce Rachelle
588. “Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” – James M. Barrie
589. “The sun was now in its death throes, bruising the sky a coiling purpose and orange.” – Harlan Coben
590. “When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.” — Mehmet Murat İldan
591. “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.” – Benjamin Franklin
592. It's a Ginger thing. -Unknown
593. The horizon changes but the sun does not.— Joyce Rachelle
594. “The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day.”
595. “The sun has gone to bed and so must I.” — The Sound of Music
596. And then the sun kissed your skin and I couldn’t help myself and became addicted.
597. “Dance when the sun comes up.”- A.D. Posey
598. “The sun broke like an egg into full sunset and water caught fire.” – Pamela Johnson
599. “All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide
600. “My angel, my love, you are the sun of my life, the one that makes everything I see so bright.”Tap To Copy
601. “Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.”
602. “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” – George R. R. Martin
603. “Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.” ― Sylvia Plath
604. “Behind the clouds is the sun still shining.”
605. A sunburn is very becoming, but only when it is even. -Noel Coward
606. Kissed by the sun and roasted by sand.
607. We need the storms, the overcast days to help us appreciate the sunny days.
608. These are the sunlight days.