1. “Keep your heart clear and transparent, and you will never be bound. A single disturbed thought creates ten thousand distractions.” – Ryokan
2. The best way to prove the clearness of your mind, is by showing its faults; as when a stream discovers the dirt at the bottom, it convinces us of the transparency and purity of the water.
3. “Entrepreneurship transparency, I think, is important because there are so many problems that you just have to be real about them. There are so many ways for a startup to die, so the transparency attitude is key.” David Cohen
4. The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity, and accountability.
5. “Authenticity requires a certain measure of vulnerability, transparency, and integrity.” – Janet Louise Stephenson
6. “Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.” Mother Teresa
7. “There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny – they should be setting the example of transparency.” Edwards Snowden
8. “Don’t be afraid to show your vulnerability. Be transparent with your team, even when the truth may be unpopular or inconvenient. ” – BILL GEORGE Twitter-Bird Small
9. “Transparency increases the cost of hiding the truth. More efficient interactivity exposes truths that used to be inexpensive to hide.” – Don Peppers and Marth Roger
10. “The country’s future is what you will make it. Make your local representatives in parliament and assembly more answerable. Ask for more transparency in use of public funds.” Smriti Irani
11. “Normal is not something to aspire to. it’s something to get away from.” – Jodie Foster
12. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
13. Embrace your imperfections.
14. “Most often people seek in life occasions for persisting in their opinions rather than for educating themselves.”
15. “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Write about fear. Write about pain. Write about heartache and resentment. Nothing worth reading comes from writing what can be said out loud.” – Alexandra Cruz
17. “Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.” John C. Maxwell
18. “But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve. For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.” — Shakespeare
19. “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – T. Scott Mcleod
20. “Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.”
21. We all have our limitations, but when we listen to our critics, we also have theirs. -Robert Breault
22. “We are not afraid to adopt a revolutionary stance — if. indeed. we wish to be radical in our quest for change — then we must get to the root of our oppression. After all. radical simply means ‘grasping things at the root.’” - Angela Davis
23. “Remember. you are never too old or too young to set new goals or to dream a new dream.”
24. “You are unique. and if that is not fulfilled. then something has been lost.” – Martha Graham
25. “Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.”― Shannon L. Alder
26. “One man’s transparency is another’s humiliation.” – Gerry Adams
27. “A successful life is an authentic life. Happiness and creativity rest on a foundation of transparency to yourself and others. Knowing your own heart and speaking clearly to others keep you on the path.” – Gay Hendricks
28. “Secrecy is the linchpin of abuse of power—its enabling force. Transparency is the only real antidote.” – Glenn Greenwald
29. ‘How can we?’ asked Max.
30. “Regardless of how you feel inside. always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind. a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory.” — Diane Arbus
31. Transparency is not the same as looking straight through a building, it is not just a physical idea, it is also an intellectual one.
32. “To me. it’s worth getting offended by someone if it means I can trust that every word is their true opinion.”
33. Transparency fosters a sense of trust and provides serious motivation.
34. “Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence.” – Thomas Szasz
35. Because despite what you feel, you are not too much. You are not too sensitive or too needy. You are compassionate and kind. And with or without anyone’s acknowledgment or affection, you are enough. – Daniell Koepke
36. “Trust and relationship building are things that we focus on in our lives every day. But the same rule about not associating with people you don’t trust extends beyond personal interactions. If consumers think a brand participates in shady activities or is simply not transparent, sales and user engagement will fall fast.” (Inc)
37. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”– Walt Disney
38. “The greatest truth is honesty, and the greatest falsehood is dishonesty.” — Abu Bakr
39. “You are good enough to make whatever you want to achieve possible. You just need to find your talent and passion. then put a heck a lot of work into it.” —Ashley Graham
40. Transparency is not the same as looking straight through a building; it's not just a physical idea, it's also an intellectual one.
41. “From avoiding littering to encouraging local economy, there is a lot each one of us can do that will go a long way in keeping the country’s cultural legacy intact.” Shenaz Treasury
42. “Gentleness and kindness will make our homes a paradise upon earth.” — C. A. Bartol
43. “Argue for your limitations and sure enough. they are yours.” – Richard Bach
44. “They worshiped courage. those early Polynesians. The Spirit which had urged them across the Pacific in their sailing canoes. before the dawn of recorded history... still sang its song of danger in their blood.”
45. A basic tenet of a healthy democracy is open dialogue and transparency.
46. If ego is the voice that tells us we’re better than we really are, we can say ego inhibits true success by preventing a direct and honest connection to the world around us. – Ryan Holiday
47. “We fall. We break. We fail. But then… We rise. We heal. We overcome.”
48. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. - Marie Curie.
49. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”– A.A. Milne
50. “Transparency may be the most disruptive and far-reaching innovation to come out of social media.” – Paul Gillin
51. “Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny. stay true to your heart.” ~ Joel Osteen
52. “Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments line up, waiting. Why have you gone where I cannot follow?”― Audrey Niffenegger
53. “A basic tenet of a healthy democracy is open dialogue and transparency.” – Peter Fenn
54. “Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.”
55. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Selected Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson
56. “Kindness. I’ve discovered. is everything in life.” – Isaac Bashevis Singer
57. “Transparency is not the same as looking straight through a building. it is not just a physical idea. it is also an intellectual one.” – Helmut Jahn
58. “If you hear a voice within you. say ‘you cannot paint. ’ then by all means paint. and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
59. “Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.” – Mother Teresa
60. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life. take a look in the mirror.” — Unknown
61. “Anyone who ever gave you confidence. you owe them a lot.” — Truman Capote
62. “As you think. so shall you become.” – Bruce Lee
63. “Who you are inside is what helps you make and do everything in life.” – Fred Rogers
64. “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.” – John C. Maxwell
65. “99% of people are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.” – Will Smith
66. “We sabotage the great things in our lives because deep down we don’t feel worthy of having the great things.” ― Taressa Riazzi
67. “If we want to make meaning, we need to make art. Cook, write, draw, doodle, paint, scrapbook, take pictures, collage, knit, rebuild an engine, sculpt, dance, decorate, act, sing—it doesn’t matter. As long as we’re creating, we’re cultivating meaning.”
68. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
69. “People learn something every day. and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.”
70. “If life is a stage and you are your own agent. then don’t hesitate to play the character you wish to play.”
71. “We all die. But how we live fully and fly… is with an open mind. compassion. consciousness. and a caring and BraveHeart.” – Tony Dovale
72. “Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
73. “I found I was more confident when I stopped trying to be someone else’s definition of beautiful and started being my own.” – Remington Miller
74. “Radical transparency can be painful—perhaps relationship-threatening. But it’s more likely to open the door to strengthening the foundation of your relationship.” – Douglas LaBier
75. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
76. “When we get hurt. our bodies immediately start trying to heal that hurt. This works for emotions as well. If we were scarred socially. by an incident of rejection or bullying. we immediately start trying to heal. Like pus comes out of wounds. emotions flow from psychological wounds.
77. I would encourage you to set really high goals. Set goals that, when you set them, you think they're impossible. But then every day you can work towards them, and anything is possible, so keep working hard and follow your dreams. — Katie Ledecky
78. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” — Ain Eineziz
79. Be daring enough to be different,
80. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? -Marianne Williamson
81. “Today’s a good day to start making a difference in your own life.”
82. Radical transparency can be painful; perhaps relationship-threatening. But it's more likely to open the door to strengthening the foundation of your relationship.
83. “Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”
84. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” — Gina Carey
85. “The man who achieves makes many mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake of all – doing nothing.” – Benjamin Franklin
86. “Have courage to use your own reason!” – Immanuel Kant
87. “Messenger boy: The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him. Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.” – Troy
88. “I wish I could make everyone understand how important this statement is: go where you are wanted.” – S. McNutt
89. “Whatever you do. be different – that was the advice my mother gave me. and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different. you will stand out.”- Anita Roddick
90. “We are enough without all the things we buy to make us much more than we are or need to be. we are simple and complex and rare as is.” – Sabrina Ward Harrison
91. “Trust happens when leaders are transparent.” – Jack Welch
92. Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. -Paulo Coelho
93. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
94. “You are beautiful and magical and perfect. especially because of your flaws. Those cracks are what let the light in. baby.” — Dawn Gluskin
95. “If you’re not willing to risk. you cannot grow. If you cannot grow. you cannot be your best. If you cannot be your best. you cannot be happy. If you cannot be happy. what else is there?”
96. “When you accept your flaws. no one can use them against you.” -Tyra Banks
97. “I have discovered. just as my teachers always told me. that we already have what we need. The wisdom. the strength. the confidence. the awakened heart. and mind are always accessible. here. now. always.” – Pema Chödrön
98. “Never let success get to your head; never let failures get to your heart.” —Ziad K. Abdelnour, financier and activist
99. Transparency is not a choice. The only choice is does it happen to you, or do you participate in it.
100. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”
101. “Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.” – John C. Maxwell
102. Look for inspiration in books, magazines, and even other people's homes - then be brave and take a chance with a room in your home.
103. “I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….”
104. “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you in front of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement.” – Henna Sohail
105. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.” — William Shakespeare
106. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on. no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep. you are awesome.”
107. “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is… to tell the truth.”
108. “Spontaneity is total sincerity.”
109. “Successful people have fear. successful people have doubts. and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” - T. Harv Eker
110. “As unique as we all are, an awful lot of us want the same things. We want to shake up our current less-than-fulfilling lives. We want to be happier, more loving, forgiving and connected with the people around us.”
111. “A better version of me”
112. “Our whole philosophy is one of transparency.” – Valerie Jarrett
113. Take the long way. Do the hard work, consistently and with generosity and transparency. And then you won't waste time doing it over.
114. “Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere. It’s a result of something … hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.” – Roger Staubach
115. “Transparency is all about letting in and embracing new ideas, new technology and new approaches. No individual, entity or agency, no matter how smart, how old, or how experienced, can afford to stop learning.” Gina McCarthy
116. “When admiring other people's gardens. don't forget to tend to your own flowers.” – Sanober Khan
117. Connectivity enables transparency for better government, education and health.
118. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then. is not an act. but a habit.”
119. “There’s no such thing as failure, only results.” – Tony Robbins
120. “The courage of the poet is to keep ajar the door that leads into madness.” – Christopher Morley
121. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
122. “You have to be who you are. And I have to be who I am. That’s the way that it is.”
123. “I would rather die having spoken in my manner. than speak in your manner and live.” —Socrates
124. “We believe that transparency is needed to create trust, and it’s also needed to create a dialogue.” – Julie Sweet
125. “Transparency is key to reciprocal accountability, which we use to be both free and smart. It is the miracle tool that enables us to question the lies of monsters.” – David Brin
126. “You don’t need permission to be who you are, the universe already gave you permission.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
127. A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility. — Beyoncé
128. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability” Zig Ziglar
129. “You cannot talk about race without talking about privilege. And when people start talking about privilege. they get paralyzed by shame.”
130. “You don’t have to hurt somebody just to make sure they don’t hurt you first.”
131. “He is a man of courage who does not run away but remains at his post and fights against the enemy.” – Socrates
132. “The successful warrior is the average man. with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
133. “Transparency is the antidote to hypocrisy.” Britt Merrick
134. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will’.– Suzy Kassem
135. Your problem is you’re … too busy holding onto your unworthiness. – Ram Dass
136. “The only thing that has kept me around is my effort.” – Will Smith
137. “When I found you. my urge of going beyond and further stopped. So I say. you are enough.”
138. “Your transparency will lead to other people’s transformation.” – Trent Shelton
139. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
140. “Discomfort is the way to go if you want to make something you feel is worthwhile.” Fred Armisen
141. “Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.”– St. Catherine of Sienna
142. “Courage is not the absence of fear. but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
143. “Nothing silences us more effectively than shame.” – Brené Brown
144. Know who you are and know it’s enough. – The Red Fairy Project
145. Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it. -Tina Fey
146. What if the things that have caused the most hurt in your life became the birthplaces of your deepest passions?” — Jennie Allen
147. The bold adventurer succeeds the best.
148. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” -Melissa Etheridge
149. Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good
150. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life. Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact. it’s often the path to depression. anxiety. addiction. and life paralysis.”
151. “Being unique is highly overrated.” – Rob Payne
152. “It’s pretty hard for the Lord to guide you if you haven’t made up your mind which way to go.” - Madam CJ Walker
153. “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
154. “Hesitation puts obstacles in your path. boldness eliminates them.” – Robert Greene
155. “Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life.” — John Dewey
156. “Transparency is a good quality to have in business. Honesty, integrity, and transparency will gain you the right customers and the right investors. And dishonesty always results in long-term losses.” – Hendrith Vanlon Smith Jr.
157. “Be brave. take risks and allow the unexpected.”
158. Our whole philosophy is one of transparency.
159. “There is no persuasiveness more effectual than the transparency of a single heart—of a sincere life.” – Joseph Barber
160. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
161. “Trust, honesty, humility, transparency and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship.” Mike Paul
162. Never let success get to your head, and Never let failure get to your heart.
163. “We are all born originals.”– Edward Young. English poet
164. Transparency in government leads to reduced corruption.
165. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear. do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
166. Transparency is the antidote to hypocrisy.
167. “I find that when you open the door toward openness and transparency, a lot of people will follow you through.” Kristen Gillibrand
168. “I scanned the group. Faces spoke to their future. I saw courage. anger. fear and confusion. Others were hopeless. They had already given up.”
169. Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.
170. “If you start a day with a good question. you’ll get to have an interesting time looking for answers.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
171. “We’re hard on each other because we’re using each other as a launching pad out of our own perceived shaming deficiency.”
172. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” – Napoleon Hill
173. “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” — Jackie Robinson
174. “If I am transparent enough to myself, then I can become less afraid of those hidden selves that my transparency may reveal to others. If I reveal myself without worrying about how others will respond, then some will care, though others may not. But who can love me if no one knows me? I must risk it or live alone. It is enough that I must die alone. I am determined to let down my walls, whatever the risks, if it means that I may have whatever is there for me.” – Sheldon B. Kopp
175. “Somehow we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand, but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves. It’s as if we’ve divided the world into “those who offer help” and “those who need help.” The truth is that we are both.” – Brené Brown
176. “When the universe grabs your shoulders and tells you, ‘I’m not fucking around,’ use the gifts you were given.”
177. “Everything happens for a reason and sometimes that reason is you're not prepared for life today so just take a nap and try again.” – Nitya Prakash
178. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” ― Albert Einstein
179. “A man's mind. stretched by new ideas. may never return to its original dimensions.”
180. “You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”
181. “A positive attitude eventually begets positive experiences. Choose to be happy. Decide you are well or happy instead of unwell or unhappy, and your experience of living will begin to shift. The mind is the one thing in this world we are able to control, so let’s control it!”―James K. Papp
182. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” ~ Paulo Coelho
183. “People are going to break promises. and they will have every right to till the point you realize that you don’t change plans based on someone else’s words.” – Sanhita Baruah
184. Courage doesn't mean never being afraid. We're all afraid sometimes. Bravery means doing the right thing anyway. That's true strength.
185. “To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves; let us be above such transparent egotism. If you can't say good and encouraging things, say nothing.” – Will Durant
186. If you don't give anything don't expect anything. Success is not coming to you. You must come to it. - Marva Collins
187. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”
188. “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
189. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
190. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling. but in rising every time we fall.” ~ Nelson Mandela
191. “Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.” -unknown
192. “Where you are is a result of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be.” – Hal Elrod
193. Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained. – Lao Tzu
194. “Find your place on the planet. Dig in and take responsibility from there.” —Gary Snyder
195. “In case of doubt. push on just a little further and then keep on pushing.” – George S. Patton Jr.
196. “You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” — Brian Tracy
197. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” — English Proverb
198. “Kites rise high against the wind. not with it.” – Winston Churchill
199. “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” –Michelle Obama
200. It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
201. “Transparency is not the same as looking straight through a building. It’s not just a physical idea, it’s also an intellectual one.” – Helmut Jahn
202. “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”
203. “We don’t judge people when we feel good about ourselves.”
204. “Lord Jesus. You know the struggle that Tony has. You know the indecision. the shame. the pain of his choices. I pray You would remind him right now of whose child he is. And that when You look at him. You see the perfection of Your Son. Jesus. Thank You that You have conquered sin. Thank You that the evil one is not in control. Give Tony the courage to do what You’re asking him to do. in Your timing.”
205. Whatever may happen, it must be of new hope or of new courage to me!
206. “Be content to seem what you really are.” – Marcus Aurelius
207. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life. but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
208. “I beg you take courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster.” – Catherine II
209. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru, motivational speaker and life coach
210. “Our greatest journey in life is our journey within.”
211. She remembered who she was and the game changed
212. “Medicine heals doubts as well as diseases.” – Karl Marx
213. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards
214. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” — Zig Ziglar
215. “Live your Dubai dream.” Anonymous
216. “Confidentiality and transparency are not mutually exclusive, but rather two sides of the same coin.” Thomas de Maiziere
217. “You can choose courage or you can choose comfort. but you cannot choose both!” ~ Brene Brown
218. “You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do will never forget about you.” – Unknown
219. “Be the change you want to see in this world.” – Gandhi
220. Transparency means that my motives are easily perceived. No hidden agendas and I prove it through my actions.
221. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. – Turcois Ominek
222. It’s ok to not know
223. “I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.”
224. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Bernard Baruch
225. “It takes guts to do that. I thought. Terrific guts.”
226. “By nature, I tended to trust people and was typically open and transparent, but such transparency would go astray when others saw us out of context or when I gave trust to those few who were unworthy of it.” Stanley A. McChrystal
227. Leaders establish trust with candor, transparency and credit.
228. It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to. —W.C. Fields
229. “All the bravery that lines our lives. in the ordinary moments adds up to an extraordinary. successful life.” -Andrea T. Goeglein
230. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
231. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
232. “From the age of three, I played every day-morning, afternoon and night.” – Lionel Messi
233. “My daddy always told me to just do the best you knew how and tell the truth. He said there was nothin to set a man’s mind at ease like wakin up in the morning and not havin to decide who you were. And if you done somethin wrong just stand up and say you don’t it and say you’re sorry and get on with it. Dont haul stuff around with you.”
234. “Transparency is for those who carry out public duties and exercise public power. Privacy is for everyone else.” Glenn Greenwald
235. “Transparency is the antidote to hypocrisy.” – Britt Merrick
236. “A lot of times we are angry at other people for not doing what we should have done for ourselves.” — Rupi Kaur
237. “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brené Brown
238. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”
239. “Deep doubts. deep wisdom; small doubts. little wisdom.” – Chinese Proverb
240. “Authenticity requires a certain measure of vulnerability. transparency. and integrity.” – Janet Louise Stephenson
241. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
242. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions… Do your thing. and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
243. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. — Shonda Rhimes
244. “Even if you know that what you’ll say will hurt a woman’s feelings, I’ve learned that it’s better to be truthful with her than it is to cover up. Ultimate honesty is what a relationship is really about.” — Stephen Moyer
245. “We need more transparency and accountability in government so that people know how their money is being spent. That means putting budgets online, putting legislation online.” Carly Fiorina
246. “Just be you, be beautiful and be comfortable in your own skin.” – Helen Edwards
247. “There is only one you in all time.” – Martha Graham
248. “Study without desire spoils the memory. and it retains nothing that it takes in.”
249. You were born to be real, not perfect!
250. “Live below your means but within your needs.” – Suze Orman
251. “Being named among the best at something is special and beautiful. But if there are no titles, nothing is won.” – Lionel Messi
252. “It’s not the skin that doesn’t fit in, It’s your mind.”―Meeran W. Malik
253. “Transparency concentrates minds.” – Nicky Morgan
254. “We don’t know who we are until we see what we can do.” — Martha Grimes
255. “The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it. the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.” – Idowu Koyenikan
256. “True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are.”
257. “The single most revolutionary thing you can do is recognize that you are enough.” – Carlos Andres Gomez
258. “Being brave is only standing up when you’re afraid.” – Jon Steele
259. “I do my hair toss. check my nails / Baby how you feelin’? Feeling good as Hell”
260. “Shame is the most powerful, master emotion. It’s the fear that we’re not good enough.”
261. “Successful people are not people without problems; they are simply people who have learned to solve their problems by utilizing the powers of their minds.”―Abhishek Ratna
262. “Do not be afraid. Because if you let these fears consume you. you’ll most likely fail even before everything else starts.” – Veronica Mist
263. “When you embrace your difference, your DNA, your look or heritage or religion or your unusual name, that’s when you start to shine.”
264. Practice makes perfect
265. “I fertilize great. barren wastes of me into a yielding abundance. I reset the stakes of my courage.” – Muriel Strode
266. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.” – William James
267. “Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.” – Eddie Rickenbacker
268. “Sometimes God seems to be killing us when He is actually saving us.” – Jen Pollock Michel
269. Courage is the commitment to begin without any guarantee of success.
270. “The most incredible beauty and the most satisfying way of life come from affirming your own uniqueness.”
271. “But what we know now is that when we deny our emotion, it owns us. When we own our emotion, we can rebuild and find our way through the pain.”
272. “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.” – Paulo Coelho
273. “You don’t have to live your life the way other people expect you to.” – Chris Guillebeau
274. “If you are always trying to be normal. you will never know how amazing you can be.” - Maya Angelou
275. “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions. their lives a mimicry. their passions a quotation.” —Oscar Wilde
276. Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.
277. I think the currency of leadership is transparency. You've got to be truthful. I don't think you should be vulnerable every day, but there are moments where you've got to share your soul and conscience with people and show them who you are, and not be afraid of it.
278. “The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your thoughts. Is thought helpful or harmful? You have the power to change your thoughts and mental habits. Awareness and action are the keys.” – Akiroq Brost
279. “Doubts are death. Doubts are the dry rot of life.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
280. “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
281. “A basic tenet of a healthy democracy is open dialogue and transparency.” Peter Fenn
282. “Men who live valiantly and die nobly have a strength and a courage from the eternal Father.” – Josephus Daniels
283. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie
284. “I would like to be known as an intelligent woman. a courageous woman. a loving woman. a woman who teaches by being.” – Maya Angelou
285. “Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.” – Erica Jong
286. “Be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished.”
287. For he was crucified in weakness
288. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” — Nora Ephron
289. Transparency is the new objectivity.
290. Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.
291. “The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability.” Simon Mainwaring
292. “I believe that transparency is the solution to our problem on corruption.” Grace Poe
293. “Nobody is so miserable as he who longs to be somebody and something other than the person he is in body and mind.” – Angelo Patri
294. “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time. it’s what makes you great.” – Emma Stone
295. “Transparency when things are going well and even when things are going bad, keeps all your employees in the chain which makes them feel connected to the project even more.” – Pooja Agnihotri
296. “Perfect courage means doing unwitnessed what we would be capable of with the world looking on.” – François
297. “When you want something bad enough. all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
298. “If I'm going to sing like someone else, then I don't need to sing at all.”
299. “Do not pray for an easy life. pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
300. “If you can dream it. you can do it.” -Walt Disney
301. You are amazing, don't give up... because you are the best I know.
302. “For the best return on your money. pour your purse into your head.” – Benjamin Franklin
303. “While transparency reduces corruption, good governance goes beyond transparency in achieving openness. Openness means involving the stakeholders in decision-making process. Transparency is the right to information while openness is the right to participation.” Narendra Modi
304. “Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
305. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
306. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” – Gertrude Stein
307. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
308. “Your problem is you’re… too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” — Ram Dass
309. “The single most important ingredient in the recipe for success is transparency because transparency builds trust.” – Denise Morrison
310. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
311. “Thoughts are the threads that weave the fabric of your mindset.”―Hrishikesh Agnihotri
312. When I found you, my urge of going beyond and further stopped. So I say, you are enough.
313. “I will speak ill of no one and speak all the good I know of everybody.”
314. “Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm. even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.” – The Buddha (Dhammapada)
315. “Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for” ― Oliver James
316. “Be you. It’s life’s best offer to others.” ― Johnnie Dent Jr.
317. “Because some people see a wall and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it and decide that it’s just the beginning.” — Angeline Trevena
318. “Mind is a flexible mirror. adjust it. to see a better world.” – Amit Ray
319. “A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path. not chasing after the dreams of others.” – Chin-Ning Chu
320. “Only someone wishing to disappear would ever strive to ‘fit in’.” ― Shaun Hick
321. “At the end of the day. we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
322. “To be free, we need to open the cages of our concepts. This happens the moment we decide on it.”―Luigino Bottega
323. “If you don’t give anything, don’t expect anything. Success is not coming to you; you must come to it.” — Marva Collins
324. “Our whole philosophy is one of transparency.” Valerie Jarrett
325. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
326. “Sometimes in life we take a leap of faith. Remember. the leap is not about getting from one side to the other. It’s simply about taking the leap…and trusting the air. the universal breath. will support your wings so that you may soar.” – Kristi Bowman
327. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”―Dale Carnegie
328. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough.”
329. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” — Paul Coelho
330. “You can sing only what you are. You can paint only what you are. You must be what your experiences. your environment. and your heredity have made you. For better or for worse. you must play your own little instrument in the orchestra of life.”
331. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
332. “Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.” ― Paul O’Brien
333. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. — Helen Keller
334. “There is no beauty without truth, and there is no truth without transparency.” – Carry Somers
335. “Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – Barack Obama
336. “Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures. and to walk with freedom. strength. and hope. in the face of the things unknown.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
337. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
338. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
339. privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are. - C.G. Jung
340. “Transparency means that my motives are easily perceived. No hidden agendas, and I prove it through my actions.” – Pamela Saunders
341. “Friendly reminder….YOU are amazing and you can handle anything today!”
342. “Dig deep—get deliberate, inspired, and going.”
343. “Secrecy was the problem, transparency the obvious cure.” – Robert J. Sawyer
344. “Three cheers! I AM I!”
345. More than its utilitarian and technocratic transparency, it is the opaque ambivalence of its oddities that makes the city livable.
346. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela.
347. You are enough just as you are. – Meghan Markle
348. “You can’t put a leash on me. I’m unleashable!” – Tiffany Winfree
349. “Somewhere. somebody is looking for someone exactly like you.” – Germany Kent
350. “Tom. I am not everybody.”
351. “Courage is feeling fear. not getting rid of fear. and taking action in the face of fear.” – Roy T. Bennett
352. “What you are determines the world in which you live. so as you change. your world changes also.”
353. There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny – they should be setting the example of transparency.
354. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
355. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” — David Brinkley
356. “You are not defined by the number of people who like you.”
357. “In her current situation. her family would die if she failed to act. She had to stand by her previous decision and carry out her plan. regardless of the consequences.”
358. “The single most important ingredient in the recipe for success is transparency because transparency builds trust.” Denise Morrison
359. “You are unique and special and can do anything you put your mind to.”
360. “When Good Friday comes. these are the moments in life when we feel there’s no hope. But then. Easter comes.” - Coretta Scott King
361. You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be. - Wayne W. Dyer
362. “I try to be as honest and open as I am with everything that I do because it’s just. um. It helps me. you know. like whether it’s stand up or singing or act. I just try to stay true.” ~ Jamie Foxx
363. “If At First You Don't Succeed. Try. Try. Try Again” & 99 Other Inspiring Growth Mindset Quotes
364. There is no need to be more – you are enough. Everybody is enough. – Osho
365. “Of all the judgments we pass in life. none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” – Nathaniel Branden
366. “Goals are only important if they win games.” – Lionel Messi
367. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
368. I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of.
369. I can get through anything
370. “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” —Mozart
371. “Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozy, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball.” – Billie Jean King
372. While it is important to be aware of and sensitive to cultural differences when conducting business internationally, the principles of transparency, trust and partnership are universal.
373. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
374. “If you find a path with no obstacles. it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” — Frank A. Clark
375. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” ~ Zig Ziglar
376. “A ship is safe in harbor. but that's not what ships are for.”
377. “She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.” — Shannon L. Alder
378. “Fortune does favor the bold and you’ll never know what you’re capable of if you don’t try.”
379. “Two keys to every marriage are transparency and trust. Be transparent enough to gain trust and trust enough to be transparent.” – Anonymous
380. “I’m celebrating because I’ve got a friend who tells me all the things that ought to be told me.”
381. “Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.” – Samuel Butler
382. “Ever had a dream of flying? Being something more? For me. it is an endless objective. A welcomed reverie.” – A.K. Kuykendall
383. “I hate not working. It’s that lack of purpose. It becomes very easy to lie in until midday.” – George Blagden
384. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
385. “Your child’s sense of security is not grounded in how perfect you are. but in the quality of the relationship you have.” – Daniel Bates
386. “Our entire life… consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.” – Jean Anouih
387. “Following your convictions means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage to do what is right. It’s called the road less traveled.”
388. “There are three musts that hold us back: I must do well. You must treat me well. And the world must be easy.”
389. “The confidence which we have in ourselves gives birth to much of that which we have in others.” – Francois De La Rochefoucauld
390. “As is our confidence. so is our capacity.” ~ William Hazlitt
391. “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”
392. “I think confidence does come with time. and I’ve been really surprised by that. actually.” ~ Kate Winslet
393. “I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.'” - Oprah Winfrey, source unknown
394. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.”
395. “Existence wants you to be you.” —Osho
396. “A strong woman never gives up even though her heart is heavy. She takes one more brave step and then another. and then another.”
397. “Your mindset matters. It affects everything – from the business and investment decisions you make, to the way you raise your children, to your stress levels and overall well-being.” – Peter Diamandis
398. “Confident girls become confident women.” -unkown
399. “But what I hope for from a book – either one that I write or one that I read – is transparency. I want the story to shine through. I don’t want to think of the writer.” Anne Tyler
400. “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” – Christ Gardner
401. “A successful life is an authentic life. Happiness and creativity rest on a foundation of transparency to yourself and others. Knowing your own heart and speaking clearly to others keep you on the path.” Gay Hendricks
402. Americans should demand real news, more transparency and more truth.
403. “Confidence is not ‘they will like me’. Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t’.”
404. “Out of discomfort comes greatness.” Cindy Gallop
405. Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
406. “To be a good boss, you must be transparent. There’s a correlation between worker happiness and workplace transparency. Leaders and managers who offer transparency will earn the respect and devotion of their team.” – David Niu
407. “Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.” — Salvador Dali
408. “In the kingdom of glass, everything is transparent, and there is no place to hide a dark heart.” – Vera Nazarian
409. “You're allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You're allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough.”
410. “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – L. Hay
411. You are not your mistakes. They are what you did and not what you are.
412. “Care about what other people think. and you will always be their prisoner.”– Lao Tzu
413. “If you know who you are, then your ego feels safe instead of fearful and is more open to exploration.” – Julia Woodman
414. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
415. “Just because they disagree. doesn't mean you ain't right.”—Toba Beta
416. “Until we can receive with an open heart. we’re never really giving with an open heart. When we attach judgment to receiving help. we knowingly or unknowingly attach judgment to giving help.”
417. “Confidence in others’ honesty is no light testimony of one’s own integrity.” — Michel de Montaigne
418. I believe inspiring trust with transparency and tenacity is the keystone to doing business.
419. “I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
420. “It is not the mountain we conquer. but ourselves.” ~ Edmund Hillary
421. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
422. “You can do whatever you set your mind to.”
423. “If you have more than three priorities. you have no priorities.”
424. “You’ll make this your last cry. You’re a warrior on the battlefield for your Lord. God’s warriors don’t cry. ‘cause they trust that he’s always by their side.”
425. “A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity.” – Dalai Lama
426. “Because he could not afford to fail. he could not afford to trust.”
427. “A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.”
428. “Originals cost more than imitations.”― Suzy Kassem
429. “Take advantage of every minute that you have, in football an in life.” – Lionel Messi
430. ““You are a very special person. There is only one like you in the whole world. There’s never been anyone exactly like you before. and there will never be again. Only you. And people can like you exactly as you are.” – Fred Rogers
431. “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” – George S. Patton
432. “All we can do. for the moment is really we need to do – listen to ourselves. When we are trying to get better. the only truth that matters is what works for us.”
433. “Honesty: The best of all the lost arts.”
434. “If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.” – Nora Roberts
435. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
436. “The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity, and accountability.” – Simon Mainwaring
437. “Transparency fosters a sense of trust and provides serious motivation.” – Billy Boughey
438. It's only by being bold that you get anywhere.
439. The keys to brand success are self- definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability.
440. “It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at the line for the rest of your life.” -Paulo Coelho
441. “No one is you and that is your power.”
442. “Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
443. “The best way to prove the clearness of our mind, is by showing its faults; as when a stream discovers the dirt at the bottom, it convinces us of the transparency and purity of the water.” Alexander Pope
444. “As it turns out. we can’t practice compassion with other people if we can’t treat ourselves kindly.” — Brené Brown
445. “Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you should buy it.” – Suze Orman
446. “You don’t have to change who you are, you have to become more of who you are.”
447. Breathe, let go, and be in the flow of right now. In this moment, you are enough. – Lee Horbachewski
448. “Because despite what you feel. you are not too much. You are not too sensitive or too needy. You are compassionate and kind. And with or without anyone’s acknowledgment or affection. you are enough.” – Daniell Koepke
449. “To be what we are. and to become what we are capable of becoming. is the only end in life.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
450. Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in businesses at all times.
451. “I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.”
452. Transparency is not about restoring trust in institutions. Transparency is the politics of managing mistrust.
453. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
454. “With the increasing speed of business in today’s economy, transparency isn’t just desirable—it’s essential.” – Michael Thomas Sunnarborg
455. “Make you the priority of your life.”
456. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” — Rumi
457. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” —Maya Angelou, writer. Here are more Maya Angelou quotes that will uplift and inspire you.
458. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
459. “The more you praise and celebrate your life. the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
460. “I have been and still am a seeker. but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me.”
461. “Parallel relationships need transparency, not accuracy.” – Suraj Bhaskar Gholap
462. “A conscious connection to your values helps you to transcend boredom and keeps you motivated to pursue your goal.”―Venugopal Acharya
463. The more you study, the more you know; how less you know.
464. “Neither soldiers nor money can defend a king but only friends won by good deeds, merit, and honesty.” — Sallust
465. “When the lambs is lost in the mountain. he said. They is cry. Sometime come the mother. Sometime the wolf.”
466. “Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they are yours.” – Richard Bach
467. “We all wear masks. and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”—Andre Berthiaume
468. “There is nothing wrong in finding the shortcomings of your father if you want to be a better father for your son!” – Fahad Basheer
469. We need more transparency and accountability in government so that people know how their money is being spent. That means putting budgets online, putting legislation online.
470. “I think Dostoevsky was right. that every human being must have a point at which he stands against the culture. where he says. this is me and the damned world can go to hell.”
471. Don’t pretend to be something you aren’t. – Aesop
472. “Having a strong mindset is the key to success.”―Atalay Aydın
473. “Feel the fact that you are enough.” — Mark Nepo
474. “For me. the opposite of scarcity is not abundance. It’s enough. I’m enough. My kids are enough.” – Brene Brown
475. I’m very unpredictable. Very, very impulsive. Extremely. Absolutely. Sometimes I don’t know what I want to do from one day to the next. I can’t enjoy anything premeditated; I just do it as I feel it. But whatever I do is motivated by honesty. – Sharon Tate
476. The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability. Click to tweet!– Simon Mainwaring
477. The most important knowledge is understanding what you can't do.
478. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are not
479. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully. the world. and takes him boldly by the beard. he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand. and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.”
480. Confidentiality and transparency are not mutually exclusive, but rather two sides of the same coin.
481. Know your worth, hold your own power, be you. – Morgan Harper Nichols.
482. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts. the better will be his world and the world at large.”
483. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
484. Obstacles are only in your view when you don't have a clear enough focus on your goal. - Author: Mark Victor Hansen
485. If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.
486. “We believe that transparency is needed to create trust, and it’s also needed to create a dialogue.” Julie Sweet
487. “No one benefits from you not following your truth.”
488. “You were born an original. Don't die a copy.”—John Mason
489. “To have doubted one’s own first principles is the mark of a civilized man.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
490. “Understand: you are one of a kind. Your character traits are a kind of chemical mix that will never be repeated in history. There are ideas unique to you. a specific rhythm and perspective that are your strengths. not your weaknesses. You must not be afraid of your uniqueness.” ― Robert Greene
491. “Doubts in your mind are a much greater roadblock to success than obstacles on the journey.” – Orrin Woodward
492. “Begin, be bold and venture to be wise.” – Horace
493. “When in doubt chicken out.” – Robin Jones Gunn
494. “Smiling is a wonderful way to get a boost of happiness. The next time life presents you with a challenging situation, take a deep breath and smile.” – Morris Pratt
495. “You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.” – Amy Poehler
496. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
497. “Delight in heedfulness! Guard well your thoughts!” – The Buddha (The Dhammapada)
498. “Perfectionism is a twenty-ton shield that we lug around thinking it will protect us when. in fact. it's the thing that's really preventing us from taking flight.”
499. “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really. really brave.”
500. “I was once afraid of people saying ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say. ‘This is who I am.'” — Oprah Winfrey
501. “Yes, I am weird, weird is good. Normal is overrated.” Mad-D
502. “The gift of willingness is the only thing that stands between the quiet desperation of a disingenuous life and the actualization of unexpressed potential.” ― Jim McDonald
503. “Live as if you’re alone in the world. No one is watching you. You don’t have to please anyone or live up to their expectations or fear their judgment”
504. “Courage is like – it’s a habitus. a habit. a virtue: You get it by courageous acts. It’s like you learn to swim by swimming. You learn courage by couraging.”
505. “The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us. and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak. the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.”
506. “One man’s transparency is another’s humiliation.” Gerry Adams
507. Just keep going, don’t look back
508. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10. 000 ways that won’t work.”― Thomas A. Edison
509. “Once you have accepted your flaws. no one can use them against you.” – George R. R. Martin
510. “Transparency is key to reciprocal accountability, which we use to be both free and smart. It is the miracle tool that enables us to question the lies of monsters.” David Brin
511. “The mandate is not to be perfect and raise happy children.”
512. “KINDNESS is more than deeds. It is an attitude. an expression. a look. a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.”
513. “Connectivity enables transparency for better government, education, and health.” Bill Gates
514. “The greater the power, the more need there is for transparency. Because if the power is abused, the result can be so enormous. On the other hand, those people who do not have power, we mustn’t reduce their power even more by making them yet more transparent.” – Julian Assange
515. “Sometimes, you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.” — Author Unknown
516. “Looking back you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life and that person was you. It is not too late to become that person again.” – Robert Brault
517. “For being different. it’s easy. But to be unique. it’s a complicated thing.” – Lady Gaga
518. “I think the currency of leadership is transparency. You’ve got to be truthful. I don’t think you should be vulnerable every day, but there are moments where you’ve got to share your soul and conscience with people and show them who you are, and not be afraid of it.” – Howard Schultz
519. “One of the greatest barriers to connection is the cultural importance we place on doing it alone.”
520. “If you always do what you’ve always done. you’ll always be where you’ve always been.” — T.D. Jakes
521. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
522. There is no beauty without truth and there is no truth without transparency.
523. “When you have confidence. you can do anything.” – Sloane Stephens
524. “Either life entails courage. or it ceases to be life.” ~ EM Forster
525. “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.”
526. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.”
527. “My mother taught me that we all have the power to achieve our dreams. What I lacked was the courage.” – Clay Aiken
528. Share the stories of others
529. “So I have a rule called the 10x rule, and no this isn’t about doing 10x the work, this is about you focusing on giving 10x more than you receive.” – Codie Sanchez
530. “At the end of the day, at the end of the week, at the end of my life, I want to say I contributed more than I criticized.”
531. “What holds most people back isn’t the quality of their ideas, but their lack of faith in themselves. You have to live your life as if you are already where you want to be.” – Russell Simmons
532. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”– Kelly Clarkson
533. What are you?
534. “It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.” – Dolly Parton
535. “In my everyday life I’m a little bit nervous and not particularly brave. I feel like if I can be completely brave in my work then I’m doing something right.” – Emily Browning
536. “I descended the steps of this fire escape for a last time and followed, from then on, in my father’s footsteps, attempting to find in motion what was lost in space. . . . I would have stopped, but I was pursued by something. . . . I pass the lighted window of a shop where perfume is sold. The window is filled with pieces of colored glass, tiny transparent bottles in delicate colors, like bits of a shattered rainbow. Then all at once my sister touches my shoulder. I turn around and look into her eyes. Oh, Laura, Laura, I tried to leave you behind me, but I am more faithful than I intended to be!”
537. “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem. there is always something you can do and succeed at.
538. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
539. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
540. ”If they don’t give you a seat at the table. bring a folding chair.” - Shirley Chisolm
541. “Let people doubt your sanity. Let them think you’re nuts. Be the mad scientist. the wise fool. the adventure addict who makes others question there own aliveness.”
542. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain. you need to learn how to let go.”
543. “Only the work you do is beneficial for you, what others are doing is the matter of their life, you just concentrate on your work.” – Nitin Namdeo
544. “Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest.” – Pocahontas.
545. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
546. “Just before you begin a good workout at the gym. you may get a feeling of doubt that you can actually do it. The same goes for your mind when you are about to tackle a difficult piece of work. You have to set your mind to the job and buckle down to doing it.” – David Hewitt
547. When you feel worthless, remember you were once the quickest sperm cell
548. “Transparency is removing the mask and revealing who you really are. It is getting beyond the surface to what is really going on in your heart.” – Anonymous
549. It takes time to find your talent, keep trying and you will find one
550. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” — Carl Jung
551. “People with vision master the ability to see through to the heart of issues and investments. They value transparency.” Robert Kiyosaki
552. “The only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything.” – Dennis Waitely
553. “Confidence is an attitude.” -Unknown
554. “You are a person of destiny. You are not here by accident. There is no obstacle too big. no dream you can’t accomplish.” ~ Joel Osteen
555. “How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we’re not? Even better. how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?”
556. “Necessity does the work of courage.” – Nicholas M. Butler
557. Integrity, transparency and the fight against corruption have to be part of the culture. They have to be thought as fundamental values.
558. “Transparency is not a choice. The only choice is, does it happen to you, or do you participate in it.” – Alex Bogusky
559. “Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” – Brené Brown
560. “Life’s too short to live someone else’s”― Nathan W. Morris
561. It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. - Theodore Roosevelt
562. You are already whole.
563. A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity.
564. “Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires.” – Stephen Richards
565. “He wished he could have explained some of this. How he had been braver than he ever thought possible. but how he had not been so brave as he wanted to be. The distinction was important.”
566. “There is always a step small enough from where we are to get us to where we want to be. If we take that small step, there’s always another we can take, and eventually a goal thought to be too far to reach becomes achievable.” – Ellen Langer
567. Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made. — Gabby Douglas
568. “People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for. do it with certainty. boldness and confidence.” — Jack Canfield
569. “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
570. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
571. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
572. Bad writers don't practice, Stella. It's the good ones who care enough to try, who worry about getting the words just right. You are probably better than you think -Papa - Author: Sharon M. Draper
573. “Do you know what a foreign accent is? It’s a sign of bravery.”
574. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?”
575. You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do, will never forget about you.
576. “You have to be transparent, so you no longer cast a shadow—but instead let the light pass through you.” – Kamand Kojouri
577. “We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful.”
578. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.”
579. “It’s in our biology to trust what we see with our eyes. This makes living in a carefully edited. overproduced and photoshopped world very dangerous.”
580. Total transparency risks country's stability.
581. Secrecy was the problem; transparency the obvious cure.
582. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face ... we must do that which we think we cannot. - Eleanor Roosevelt
583. “Sometimes it takes hitting that rock bottom to realize you’re done descending. and it’s time to rise. Sometimes it takes being told you’re nothing—being made to feel like you’re nothing—to help you see that you are complete. You. Are. Enough.” – Mandy Hale
584. “We should be encouraging — not penalizing — folks who want to pursue higher education.” Sharice Davids
585. “Confidence is having your voice be heard even if you’re shaking with fear.” -unknown
586. “Maybe stories are just data with a soul.”
587. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” — Charles F. Kettering
588. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”
589. Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway. - Mother Theresa
590. “Transparency increases credibility and accountability.” – Park Won-soon
591. “Twenty years from now. you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
592. “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no sh#t from anyone.” ― Rabdall Core
593. “Always remember. your focus determines your reality.”
594. “I know I’m a handful but that’s why you got two hands.”
595. “Authenticity requires a certain measure of vulnerability. transparency. and integrity.” Janet Louise Stephenson
596. “Trust, honesty, humility, transparency and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship.” ~ Mike Paul
597. “Without transparency, you don’t have a relationship. You have an acquaintanceship.” – Jay Cadet
598. “That impostor or phony feeling at work or school rarely has anything to do with our abilities but has more to do with that fearful voice inside of us that scolds and asks, ‘Who do you think you are?'” – Brené Brown
599. “Know who you are and have the confidence to show it!”― Anneka Jordan
600. “You become mature when you become the authority of your own life.”
601. “I find that when you open the door toward openness and transparency, a lot of people will follow you through.” – Kirsten Gillibrand
602. “Only a man of integrity can possess the virtue of honesty. since only the faking of one’s consciousness can permit the faking of existence.”
603. “It is a good time to remind ourselves that everything begins with a thought!”―Abhishek Ratna
604. When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers. – Sandbar Khan
605. The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be.
606. “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” —Carl Jung
607. “All you need is the plan. the road map. and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
608. “I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”
609. If you're guided by a spirit of transparency, it forces you to operate with a spirit of ethics. Success comes from simplifying complex issues, address problems head on, be truthful and transparent.
610. “If you find a path with no obstacles. it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”
611. “You can choose courage. or you can choose comfort. but you cannot choose both.” – Brené Brown
612. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.”—Eleanor Roosevelt
613. “Confidence is not something you are born with, it is developed over time and through experiences.” – Atlas Rowe
614. “It is not as much about who you used to be. as it is about who you choose to be.” ― Sanhita Baruah
615. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”
616. “I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.” – Louis L. Amour
617. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on—it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
618. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” - Beyoncé Knowles
619. The single most important ingredient in the recipe for success is transparency because transparency builds trust.