1. "Blaming other people for things that are going wrong guarantees your continued misery.” – Justin Kan
2. The weight of happiness is never constant on the scale of happiness and sadness.
3. “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.” — Stephen Chbosky
4. “Life is too short to be angry or sad for long.” — Alphonso Davies
5. “People often pretend to be happy simply because smiling tends to be easier than explaining to others why they're upset.”
6. “The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” — Bob Marley
7. "When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, and you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom.” – Eminem
8. “If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.” — Theofilos
9. “Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.”
10. If the relationship is materialistic, it always ends in pain.
11. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. –Dorothy Thompson
12. Red Indians believe in a very beautiful story of two wolves fighting in our head. One is full of anger, depression, pain and sadness while the other wolf is happy, lovely and charming. The wolf which you feed the most is the wolf which wins in the end. Every day when you wake up, ask yourself which wolf you are going to feed today? And that wolf will win no matter what is the situation.
13. “To each of us some rain must fall because life is not always cast in a play that has the script you expect or want.” — Catherine Pulsifer
14. I'm not angry, I'm just sad so leave me alone.
15. You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a belljar; starved for love. –Ayushee Ghoshal
16. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” — Jim Rohn
17. You're unstoppable, kill the sad moments with your strong spirits.
18. Let it go because alone you can’t make it work.
19. Sometimes you need to get broken so that the light can enter inside.
20. “I am not sad, he would repeat to himself over and over, I am not sad. As if he might one day convince himself. Or fool himself. Or convince others — The only thing worse than being sad is for others to know that you are sad.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
21. “You still make me smile, even if you’re the reason why I’m sad.” — Zakiya And Majid
22. It's annoying to be around sad people because all they talk about is regrets which one shouldn't have to move ahead.
23. For example, some people may see the problem is every solution while another find the opportunity to learn from failure. So it all depends on us whether to live happily or just get stuck around the problems. So we can just see problems as a way of getting to the next level in our lives.
24. “Life goes on… with or without you.” — Faraaz Kazi
25. "Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
26. “I’m still missing you. Well I guess that I have, I guess that I have never really had you.” ― Tegan Quin
27. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
28. “So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.” — John Sutherland Bonnell
29. The easiest way to overcome sadness is by staying optimistic.
30. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
31. Always put yourself first and Stop treating people like you owe them something.
32. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
33. Sometimes, most cheerful people hold the most terrible pain.
34. “A photograph doesn’t gain weight or lose weight, or change from being happy to being sad. It’s frozen. You can use it, then recycle it.” — Chuck Close
35. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” — Charlie Chaplin
36. "So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.” – John Sutherland Bonnell
37. Love that makes life painful is something that you should either let go off or resolve by talking your heart out.
38. “Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed, or is ashamed of his success.” — Seneca
39. There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. –Nicholas Sparks
40. “What do you know about being sad?’ ‘I know you don’t need a reason.” — Aryn Kyle
41. It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.
42. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” — Miguel de Unamuno
43. “The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” — Gloria Estefan
44. Sunrise over mountains with sad sayings about life
45. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
46. “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” — Charlie Brown
47. One has to experience sadness to understand the real meaning of happiness.
48. I am the cause of my sorrow, I really hate myself.
49. “I feel as though I can chew up nails and spit out a barbed wire fence.”
50. The truth is bitter and sad but it will help you become a better version of yourself.
51. If you don't encounter sadness then you will not value happiness.
52. “We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.” — Pierre Corneille
53. "You still make me smile, even if you're the reason why I'm sad.” – Zakiya And Majid
54. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.
55. “Do you always try to upset the world as much as possible?" Clare asked.
56. “I don’t have to kill myself, living my life is just the same.” — Aaron Scheerer
57. The smile when you are sad talks about your pain better than tears.
58. We’re not sure who first used these sad sayings about life.
59. "Your feelings are valid. You have the right to feel whatever you feel. You aren’t exaggerating. You aren’t being too sensitive. You aren’t being dramatic. You’re hurting, and that’s okay.”
60. No one has ever got a life full of happiness. Rather, a life full of happiness is dull, not that bright. Sadness brightens happiness.
61. There is no point in wasting life becoming sad. If it matters, work upon it.
62. Your reaction is what you choose. Sadness in life is, after all, your response to the situation. It is your choice. Sometimes the situation is such that you are left with the only option of becoming sad.
63. “The sad events that occur in my life are the sad events that happen to everybody, with losing friends and family, but that is a natural occurrence, as natural as being born.” — Sergio Aragones
64. Death is a great revealer of what is in a man, and in its solemn shadow appear the naked lineaments of the soul. –E.H. Chapin
65. "To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” – Bess Myerson
66. Being a successful person is not necessarily defined by what you have achieved, but by what you have overcome. –Fannie Flagg
67. Self-love is the best reward you can give to yourself.
68. Rape victim stories can be very difficult to read, frightening and emotionally draining for some but stories of rape show other victims that they are not alone in their struggles. Rape stories…
69. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. –J.K. Rowling
70. Listen to songs when you're down, it won't cure but will reduce your sadness.
71. Not everybody around us is happy all the time, some know to hold their sadness within themselves.
72. When sadness prevails on us we forget the things that matter.
73. If my being sad is happy for you then I accept being sad.
74. Counting your sadness as a bane is an immaturity. If you have lived your life fully, you will understand how your life is beautiful with challenges, instead of without them.
75. “When you think you’re first falling in love, just then you realize you’re falling out of love.” — David Grayson
76. “It’s hard to answer the question “What’s wrong?” when nothing’s right.”
77. The pain point is not a weakness. Rather it’s vice-a-versa.
78. With life comes opportunities. Life gives you every chance to live it thoroughly. It is we who create chaos under the name of life.
79. So sick of pretending that everything is all right because it’s not.
80. It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. –Henry Rollins
81. Get some sleep, take care of yourself, being wistful will tear you apart.
82. Comfort may give you happiness. However, if it is holding you back, it is worse than the pain of sadness. Make your progress count over your sadness. Every progress deserves the phase of sadness.
83. If it is hurting you, you are not managing yourself properly.
84. I'm sad, that doesn't mean I'm weak, I'm strong enough to handle my depression.
85. If you start thinking positive, sadness cannot affect you.
86. One bad day doesn’t mean that you have a bad life.
87. “When you make any decision in life: You can choose what feels good. You can choose what makes you look good. You can choose to do what is good or right.” — David J.Lieberman
88. Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
89. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” — Carl Jung
90. “Even the whole universe won’t fill your emptiness.” ― Shiz Live
91. Love Status In English For Whatsapp You Need To Read
92. "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” – William Mather Lewis
93. Rains are my good friends because they don't let others see my tears.
94. “I hate that about guys. At least girls have the decency to be fake and pretend everything’s okay when shit gets weird. Whenever guys get upset, they get all angry and scary”
95. We must find time to appreciate and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
96. Control your anger, as it can make you regret it.
97. No matter how hard the situation is you will always find a way to get out of it. Only pain can teach you how to overcome it. No matter how hard you fall but your ability to bounce back defines who you are. So if you want know-how life is you must be able to understand pain.
98. There is a time for departure, even when there's no certain place to go. –Tennessee Williams
99. "There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” – Alfred De Musset
100. "Sorrows cannot all be explained away in a life truly lived, grief and loss accumulate like possessions.” – Stefan Kanfer
101. "If two people are meant to be together, they will eventually find their way back into each other's arms no matter what.” – Anonymous
102. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” — J.K. Rowling
103. If your comforts are holding you back. Sadness will release you from it.
104. Life isn’t about what you have to keep but it’s also about what you have to give away.
105. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. –Mark Twain
106. Sad life is a hallucination. So is the happy one.
107. "All man’s miseries stem from his inability to sit quietly in a room and do nothing.” – Blaise Pascal
108. You will recover, you will heal from this sadness, there is always some hope in the hopeless.
109. Don't forget to smile as it is the only thing that will make you happy.
110. “If my mind is busy thinking about things like how someone hurt or upset me and how I can protect myself or get back at them, I’m too busy in my head to enjoy the present moment.”
111. Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist.
112. "Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.” – Rumi
113. tags: check, expect, helpful, realistic, situation, upset1 likesLike
114. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
115. Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things. - Joan Rivers
116. "These painful feelings aren’t permanent. There are better times ahead.”
117. “Don't feel sad or get upset about your injury situation.
118. I won't deny that I was sad, but I never faked love just to feel loved.
119. Life is Tough and you need to be strong from inside.
120. Stop comparing yourself with others, as it will increase your sadness.
121. Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody. –Stephen Chbosky
122. “Sadness is silent, it is yours. It is coming because you are alone. It is giving you a chance to go deeper into your aloneness. Rather than jumping from one shallow happiness to another shallow happiness and wasting your life, it is better to use sadness as a means for meditation. Witness it. It is a friend! It opens the door of your eternal aloneness.” — Osho
123. Destiny and fate appear confusing. But are never unfair.
124. "You're going to make it. It'll be hard but you're going to make it.” – Anonymous
125. Few moments of pain can make you a legend for centuries.
126. "Being strong doesn’t mean you don’t feel pain. It means you feel it and try to understand it so you can grow from it.”
127. Time can’t heal your emotional pain if you don’t learn how to let go.
128. The magic of life is that it takes snow to appreciate the sun, noise to value silence and hatred to know kindness.
129. It hurts you the most. And you are bound to be nothing but sad. You should consider dealing with the situation with maturity and should come out of it with happiness.
130. I am not feeling anything, I am completely empty right now it is making me depressed.
131. “People aren’t born sad; we make them that way.” ― Nikita Gill
132. Rape Victim Stories: Real Stories of Being Raped
133. When life is your making, it is all up to your imagination. You have the power to create your own emotions. That’s what you keep on making and calling life. Our imaginations may be sad, not necessarily life.
134. Sadly, Trust could be more dangerous than love.
135. I was very upset because I did not have a fair trial to prove my loyalty to this country. - Fred Korematsu
136. tags: break-up, love, song-lyrics, upset95 likesLike
137. When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, and you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom.
138. My tears meant a lot, maybe not to you but life has become meaningless now.
139. Always remember that you are in a relationship to make each other happy, not to fight and give toxic vibes.
140. Love pain doesn’t go well together. But, in reality, it is seen to be actually going together for long. Often love is seen to be hurting. Teenage love affairs hardly last forever. Every 2 years, people are seen breaking up because the average span of 2-3 years of togetherness makes the relationship boring.
141. What is hardest to accept about the passage of time is that the people who once mattered the most to us wind up in parentheses. –John Irving
142. If you allow a thought to enter your mind it will stay there and eventually grow. Your pain is nothing but the consequences of this thought which you allowed to enter your mind.
143. Your mood depends on the weather too, sometimes it's great otherwise it's just sad.
144. “Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you.” — Tegan Quin
145. “My life is just one constant battle between wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely.”
146. He is broken by one and it makes him hate everyone.
147. “The more you consume, the sadder you get. The sadder you get, the more you consume. Create instead.” — Maxime Lagacé
148. Yes, I have changed because I have suffered a lot.
149. “TOXIC PEOPLE CAN STRESS YOU ONLY IF YOU LET THEM UPSET YOU. DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM THEIR BEHAVIOUR. FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE AND NOT PLAY WITH THEM WHEN INTERACTING WITH THEM TO PREVENT GETTING INFECTED AND BOGGED DOWN.”
150. You can’t heal a wound that you refuse to feel.
151. Life is about moments and moments never come, they are created.
152. I gave you my heart, I didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
153. Melancholy wouldn't have existed if we were able to rewrite the stars.
154. "Nobody knows about the little meltdowns I have when I'm alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them.” – Anonymous
155. People who teach you to judge and discuss people are toxic for your growth.
156. tags: best-friend, crying, daughter, death, depression, face, father, father-daughter-relationship, friend, grief, hands, love, sadness, snot, suicide, tears, upset83 likesLike
157. Sometimes you got to hurt something to help something. Sometimes you have to plow under one thing in order for something else to grow. –Ernest J. Gaines
158. It is most painful if the reason behind sadness is your loved ones.
159. "One thing you can't hide — is when you're crippled inside.” – John Lennon
160. "A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, and resembles sorrow only as the mist resembles the rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
161. “I’m strong because I know my weaknesses. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish. I laugh because I’ve known sadness.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
162. “No one seems to notice when you’re down, unless you are bleeding, but sometimes the worst wounds, are the ones you can’t see.” ― Faith Marie
163. If anyone treats you harshly, you should not change your character, instead, they should change their attitude.
164. Remember, when it starts hurting, life is trying to teach you something.
165. “On Fame – O Celebrities, do not be upset when people ask you for your autographs. Be upset when they stop.”
166. Prepare yourself for the saddest times as life is unpredictable.
167. Be thankful for whatever situation you are in right now. There will always be people who are less privileged than you.
168. "Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” – Joshua Wisenbaker
169. There is no greater sorrow than to recall, in misery, the time when we were happy. –Dante Aligheri
170. tags: difficulties, friendship, love, relationship, sad, upset1 likesLike
171. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
172. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” — Jean de La Fontaine
173. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” — Stephen R. Covey
174. “Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.”
175. “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” – Mattie Stepanek
176. Find someone who accepts, love and cherishes not only your light but also your darkness.
177. because with so much going on, you cannot afford to have others in charge of your own life.”
178. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
179. Being sad is not a choice in your life but a phase of your life.
180. Sad Life is indeed a beautiful life to chase for.
181. I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
182. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
183. tags: close, life, part, relationship, truth, upset43 likesLike
184. "You are not alone. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” – Priyanshu Singh
185. “There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” — Nicole Krauss
186. Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. –J.D. Salinger
187. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” — Unarine Ramaru
188. You're alone enough for yourself, leaving behind the people you love adds to sadness.
189. There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you. –Steve Maraboli
190. “It is sad and wrong to be so dependent for the life of my life on any human being as I am on you; but I cannot by any force of logic cure myself at this date, when it has become second nature.” — Jane Welsh Carlyle
191. tags: anonymity, autograph, celebrity, fame, forgotten, has-beens, second-rate, upset0 likesLike
192. Yes, it’s completely okay to be sad and there’s nothing wrong in it. Sadness is a feeling like happiness and both balance each other. Though it doesn’t feel good to be sad, sadness is a part of our life. However, if you feel sad too often and the feeling ends too long, then you should consider consulting a mental health specialist.
193. In order to know something, we have to gain knowledge about it’s best as well as it’s the worst part. Same is true about life, if you have to know about life you must know about the pain and sadness part of it.
194. Sadness is when the reality is contrary to what you expected.
195. "Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
196. “Only strong people can find happiness from the sadness surrounding them.” — Sahaj Oberoi
197. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” — Carl Jung
198. Prayers will help you get through the worst times that you couldn't have done alone.
199. “I’ve accomplished everything I wanted out of life, like way beyond my wildest dreams. Anything from here on is just icing. Seriously, if you find out that I died tomorrow, I’m fine. Don’t be sad for me, because I’m not sad. I died with a smile on my face.” — Ryan Dunn
200. "When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics.” – Frank Ocean
201. “It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” — Ella Harper
202. Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you. –Veronica Roth
203. Life may sadden you, but it will make you grow through it.
204. sad quotations, Yes, I have changed because I have suffered a lot.
205. We must prevail over sadness to enjoy happiness.
206. Check out 115 Sympathy Messages for Friends and Family.
207. The worst kind of pain is when your heart cry and your eyes are dry.
208. I need a break, no, I'm not sick, I'm just sad.
209. Stop being sad over stupid things that won't change a thing in your life.
210. The excursion is the same when you go looking for your sorrow as when you go looking for your joy. –Eudora Welty
211. Focus on your problems and see how sadness gets away.
212. Sometimes it’s not the people that you miss but you miss places and feelings.
213. If we try and understand human emotions we will know that emotions are nothing but our own creations. Emotions word itself means energy in motion. So all these emotions like pain, fear, joy, happiness etc will be only staying for little time.
214. tags: coronavirus, covid-19, disabled, lost, millions, pandemic, paycheck, upset, welcome, world0 likesLike
215. The truth is that they come to you when you are not ready, and leaves when you need them most.
216. tags: 3-principles, comparison, happiness, hurt, insecurity, inspirational, overthinking, sydney-banks, upset0 likesLike
217. That what you mind, matters. That what matters, pains.
218. Nobody knows about the little meltdowns I have when I’m alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them.
219. I am so broken that even my soul refused to be there for me.
220. Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, 'It might have been.' –Kurt Vonnegut
221. Her every memory strikes like cold air and freeze me at that moment
222. “Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.” ― Victor Hugo
223. Stop ignoring people as it can make them feel sad.
224. “Happiness would not be fully appreciated without an experience of its opposite, sadness.” — Richard Daly
225. She was ready to go through hell for him, but he still left her.
226. “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” — Joshua Wisenbaker
227. Sometimes I wish, I can talk to hearts because faces can wear masks.
228. Don't bother expressing your sadness if you are doing anything to deal with it.
229. "Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” – William Cowper
230. Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.
231. Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.
232. Talk to your friends and family who are going through a bad time, console them and give them the strength to get it together.
233. It is not necessary that sadness will give you suffering. Suffering comes when sadness is handled badly.
234. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
235. Being together as a team means this. You will have to handle everything as a team, including your partner’s exes to in-laws.
236. What is anything in life compared to peace of soul?”
237. Don't be afraid of tears. Eyes filled with tears have the capability to see the reality of life.
238. Being pessimistic in sadness will only take you to the depths of darkness.
239. When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure.
240. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
241. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
242. “All of our unhappiness comes from our inability to be alone.” — Jean de la Bruyere
243. “Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard irony of the absence of our present as present occurs.” — Zhi
244. "how it is supposed to be” and it is painful.
245. "The worst feeling isn't being lonely, it's being forgotten by someone you'd never forget.” – Helen Hywater
246. My mind is trying to get you out of my head but my heart is holding onto every single word that you ever said.
247. Tell them I met the most carefree girl and my biggest mistake was to care for her.
248. "When a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding in for too long.” – Joe King
249. "Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to.” -Madalyn Beck
250. "A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.” – Anonymous
251. Pain brings you strength and makes beautiful things happen.
252. A business in love leads to the inevitable pain.
253. 2 Line Status In English with Images for Whatsapp
254. Someone who listens to you at your worst without any complaints is worth keeping.
255. We all have a different perspective on our lives. We may also say it as analysing the situation according to our standpoint. So there is ‘n’ number of possibilities on how we approach different things.
256. If you love, you simply love. That’s it. If they don’t show you their love back, that’s their way. Your love won’t cease. If it should not crease.
257. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.
258. If failure makes you sad, then start working harder.
259. “Sorrow on another’s face often looks like coldness, bitterness, resentment, unfriendliness, apathy, disdain, or disinterest when it is in truth purely sadness.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
260. "Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.” – David Levithan
261. Smile is very essential in our life even when you are in pain.
262. One thing I noticed about life is that if you love your life then life will love you back.
263. Love is beautiful. It makes you owe and own the person. In the process, it becomes excess. All that excess of love is pain. And all that little bit of love is also pain. Be just enough for the other one. And let the other one be just enough for you.
264. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” — Leonardo da Vinci
265. “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” — Arthur C. Clarke
266. "Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.” – Anonymous
267. Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.
268. "The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” – Carl Jung
269. Some express sadness to seek attention while others are actually in pain.
270. "You'll never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Bob Marley
271. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.” — Yoko Ono
272. It is difficult to explain sadness to people who haven't tasted life in reality.
273. “I am sad all the time and the sadness is so heavy that I can’t get away from it.”
274. It is okay to feel sad but wrong not trying to stay happy.
275. “Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.” — Gabriel Garcia Marquez
276. “The most upsetting thing about Society’s attitude towards disabled people is that many millions of disabled people became disabled while trying to please Society, the very same bitch that secretly regards them as subhuman.”
277. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. –J.K. Rowling
278. “The saddest realization I’ve had in my life is that my parents are people. Sad, human people. I aged a decade in that moment.” — Amy Schumer
279. "This moment will just be another story someday.” – Stephen Chbosky
280. tags: attitude, fun, hurt, love, money, rude, sad, upset0 likesLike
281. You mean nothing to your friends if they cannot console you when you are sad.
282. “Life is sad, life is a bust, all you can do is do what you must.” — Bob Dylan
283. "Life is sad, life is a bust, all you can do is do what you must.” – Bob Dylan
284. “It is sadder to find the past again and find it inadequate to the present than it is to have it elude you and remain forever a harmonious conception of memory.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
285. Money can never take away your sadness, instead it can increase your problems.
286. "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
287. The saddest part of life is that it doesn't wait for you to make a good decision.
288. If it is making you sad, it is demanding some change. Every change in life makes you move. The sad one makes you move permanently.
289. “Life will put you through many battles and competitions that you will have to indulge in. If you do not have the right self esteem, you will end up losing the battle before you have begun.” — Stephanie Beyer
290. Your life is nothing but just the result of your actions and reactions. Your mind is just like a tree which seed you sow will decide the fruit you get. No matter what in the end life is all about what you allowed it to be.
291. Being immune to sadness is impossible. So we must learn a few things from our sufferings and improve ourselves.
292. “It took me years to figure out that upset was upset, and tumultuousness was not the same thing as passion. Love isn't drama.”
293. “From the moment we are born, we begin to die.” ― Janne Teller
294. "My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.” – Olive Schreiner
295. "Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” – Anonymous
296. Some people stay sad their whole life because they never tried to find happiness.
297. Check out 120 Romantic Messages for Your Loved Ones.
298. Sadness takes you through so much that you become a completely different person when you're out of it.
299. Pain is in the hearts of those who are not aware of self.
300. tags: approval, belittle, in-charge, life-lessons, self-consciousness, upset2 likesLike
301. Life goes on, and when the person who gave you the best memories throughout your life becomes a memory, it becomes the saddest part of life.
302. “That is my work, to transform your life from a sad affair into a celebration.” — Rajneesh
303. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. –Margaret Mitchell
304. “Every unshed tear in my chest suddenly breaks anchor. I slide to the bathroom floor sobbing.”
305. "The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” – Gloria Estefan
306. "Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.” – Nitya Prakash
307. If you are sad at others' loss, it shows how caring you are.
308. When I am sad, I want to travel with people who care about me.
309. “You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.” — Kirsten Dunst
310. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” — Henry Rollins
311. You get to learn your weaknesses when you're sad and lonely.
312. “Missing you comes in waves, and tonight I’m drowning.” — Chris Young
313. “Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.” — Maxime Lagacé
314. Pain is not a problem. It is where the solution begins.
315. Don’t fall for sweet words. Fall for sweet efforts.
316. Some people put you above, just to drop you badly.
317. The invisible wounds are more dangerous than the bleeding wounds.
318. Even a funny story is not funny without explaining the sadness in it.
319. Life Status In English For Whatsapp You Must Read
320. “You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a belljar; starved for love.” ― Ayushee Ghoshal
321. "Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying.” – Terry Pratchett
322. "Stop trying to change someone who doesn't want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran from. Stop trusting their words and ignoring their actions. Stop breaking your own heart.” – Trent Shelton
323. "Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.” – Chester Minnit
324. "There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” – Nicole Krauss
325. “It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.” — Rumi
326. “I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?” ― Faraaz Kazi
327. "Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.” – Anonymous
328. Our life is incomplete without knowing the feeling of pain. We all have to undergo pain and more we face the stronger we get. Greater the pain you face in your life greater will be the hight of achievements.
329. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it.
330. Sadness has its own way of teaching you to live a happy life.
331. Sad thoughts in me allow me to strive for happiness.
332. “Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.” — Mario Teguh
333. When the relationship ends, it is time to wave good-bye with gratitude.
334. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” — Steven Tyler
335. Every woman on earth has fantasized about some explicit sexual fantasy that she may or may not have been too ashamed to talk about. Whether it's your girlfriend or your wife, this top ten…
336. “When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics.” — Frank Ocean
337. I don't know the reason for my sorrow, no, I think I don't want to tell you the reason for this.
338. “Every day life adds a new page in my life…but the sad part is…every page is Blank…” — Bharat Singh
339. Sometimes even tears can’t express that much pain, as much a smile is hiding.
340. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” — Dean Jackson
341. “I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad.” — Sylvia Plath
342. “There are beautiful things in the world and there are sad things and when they come together they make a star. The light is far away and the strangest part is that the light is inside you.” — Victor Lodato
343. "Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” - Maya Watson
344. There's no sadness in paradise but to achieve it you need to go through everything on Earth.
345. It was my choice to choose between happiness and sorrow and now I am sad because I gave up my happiness.
346. Love pains when possessiveness takes place in relation.
347. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” — Bonnie Blair
348. “I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
349. It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
350. All knowing that they are already fell for someone else, we keep feeling for them.
351. tags: adult, baby, bum, child, infant, never, parent, person, upset, wipes0 likesLike
352. There is no bliss as intense and as ultimate as to be in love. If it pains, it must not be love.
353. They can't see the sadness in your words until they can relate to it.
354. Everyone is bound to have opinions. But not every opinion is bound to matter to you. If you think, the other’s opinion is so much concerning, you should talk with your partner.
355. "You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.” – Anonymous
356. One can never deny sadness as it is one of the most important emotions to understand happiness.
357. A story is not perfect if the characters in it do not encounter sadness and pain.
358. Love pain is caused due to the third person, most of the time. When you start thinking of others’ opinions, and when it actually starts mattering, you will end up in pain.
359. “We all have to strive to improve our life and quit blaming others because we aren’t getting what we want.” — Deanna Jewel
360. "It sucks, doesn't it? Feeling like you're not good enough.” – Anonymous
361. “If you have become upset by something, let this be a prompt to check on whether your expectations are realistic and helpful regarding the situation or others involved.”
362. “Life can be sad, life can be happy. Whatever is in your life; does not have to hold you at bay, happy or sad.” — Dora Chappell
363. If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.
364. “I’m so glad I spent 10 years being sad and lonely.” — Caitlin Moran
365. "To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” – Dorothy Thompson
366. When you love, you are simply giving out love happily. The adulteration of love with materialistic things becomes hectic and painful.
367. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” ― Faraaz Kazi
368. I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.
369. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.” — George Eliot
370. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.
371. “The scars we sustain, the weaknesses we attain, are temporary.” — Mo Gawdat
372. Shedding tears for others is the result of a pure heart.
373. Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.
374. tags: anger, angry, angry-women, betrayed-women, controversy, enemies, exboyfriends, exgirlfriends, fake-christians, fools, hurt, insecure-women, insecurity, issues, jealous-women, low-self-esteem, mean-girls, men, motives, paranoia, trust, upset114 likesLike
375. “You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” – Elvis Presley
376. I want to create the life, I can’t wait to wake up to
377. “Almost all sadness comes from thinking about the past, and all worry from thinking about the future – present-mindedness is your only safe haven.” — Bryant McGill
378. “There must be some people for whom difficult behaviour wasn't a reason to end their relationship with you. if they liked you...they were prepared to maintain contact, even if you were sad, upset or behaving in very challenging ways.”
379. Never make jokes that can upset people and make them start hating you.
380. Nothing seems sad once you learn to be happy on your own.
381. “Maybe I’d always been broken and dark inside.” ― Sarah J. Maas
382. You can wipe out the tears but not the memories.
383. “Fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad.” — Lady Gaga
384. We all live for a particular time, so it is clear that we are not here to learn or gain something, but we are here to experience everything. So to make this life worth living we must learn to experience the pain of life along with other possible emotions of human beings.
385. “To evade insanity and depression, we unconsciously limit the number of people toward whom we are sincerely sympathetic.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
386. "You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one.” – Elizabeth Hollomon
387. Pain and weakness are two different things. Pain is a feeling or emotion which is natural but the weakness is something that can be changed into strength.
388. "I don't like depending on people because people leave all the time. Because at the end of the day all you have is yourself and that has to be enough.” – Anonymous
389. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
390. “Remember it’s totally normal to have a not-so-great day. It happens to everyone.” — Vanessa Allen
391. tags: drama, love, passion, upset161 likesLike
392. Tears are words the mouth can't say nor can the heart bear. –Joshua Wisenbaker
393. “We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim.” — R.M. Drake
394. “Nothing sadder than seeing a person settle for so much lower than their potential.” — Ed Latimore
395. “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.” — Nathanael Richmond
396. You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go. –C.C Aurel
397. Life becomes more meaningful when you start appreciating the small things in your life.
398. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” — Lamartine
399. “A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.” — John Steinbeck
400. Always remember, hard work pays off later but laziness pays off now.
401. “Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?” — Anita Room
402. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you”” – Richelle E. Goodrich
403. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” — Rumi
404. Feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain.
405. “If someone is really close with you, your getting upset or them getting upset is okay, and they don’t change because of it. It’s just part of the relationship. It happens. You deal with it.”
406. "It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” – Bonnie Blair
407. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
408. Sadness is a part of your life, so don't ignore it because it makes you realize the importance of happiness.
409. "Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed, or is ashamed of his success.” – Seneca
410. Be silent when you are sad and loud when you are happy.
411. When things are not going right, you are not doing them right.
412. “This genuine heart of sadness can teach us great compassion. It can humble us when we’re arrogant and soften us when we are unkind.” — Pema Chödrön
413. “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!” — Dita Von Teese
414. “It is not a lonely feeling, but just as I am always sad to close the cover on a book, I feel I have finished with this part of my life and will have to begin a new book.” — Nancy E. Turner
415. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” — Dorothy Thompson
416. “Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh.” — Henry David Thoreau
417. “And they can’t understand, what hurts more—missing the other person, or pretending not to.” — Khadija Rupa
418. “Every thought is a battle. Every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.”
419. We are not here to compete with anyone. However, we all have our own battles to fight. We all have to fight in our life, but the best part if life is that we can choose our fights. If we can choose our fight then why to compete with anyone else? We are our biggest competition.
420. “Rejecting the moment creates friction. Friction creates confusion. Confusion creates sadness.” — Maxime Lagacé
421. “Bitter people are not interested in what you say, but what you hide.”
422. "Tears are words the heart can’t express.” – Gerard Way
423. “The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.”
424. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo da Vinci
425. The portion of life that makes you sad is supposed to change you.
426. Do not deny people's requests directly as it is very upsetting.
427. “People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.”
428. Sometimes you feel sad for unknown reasons, it is because you are very tired, all you need is a small rest.
429. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” — John Lennon
430. The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.
431. Sadness can kill you from within, so you need to share the cause for your sadness.
432. No sadness in life comes without your attention.
433. "You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
434. "The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
435. "Sometimes you've got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.” – Anonymous
436. Make yourself tough so that people's foolishness does not upset you.
437. “Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurt inside?” — Crystal Ball
438. Sad life is not a bane. Rather it is the thrill.
439. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
440. "Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.” – Anonymous
441. “The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger.” — Ritu Ghatourey
442. “The business of philosophy is to teach man to live in uncertainty... not to reassure him, but to upset him.”
443. Don't build a wall around yourself to keep the sadness out. This same wall also keeps happiness away.
444. In life, we cannot control everything. Things may get terrible and the situation can go out if your hands and there are many such things which can cause you pain. However, what to do of any given situation is still in your own hands.
445. "I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charlie Chaplin
446. You will find a life full of happiness only in imaginations.
447. tags: hurry, inner-peace, patience, upset82 likesLike
448. Just because you have shitty experiences in your life doesn’t mean that you have to be one of the shitty people.
449. When consequences are making you sad, you must think of working on causes.
450. Hobbies and interests will keep your mind distracted from the sadness you're going through.
451. “He wipes tears off my face and then snot. He uses his hands. He loves me that much.”
452. "You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Anonymous
453. “You’re sad because you’re wasting your potential. You know it, your family knows it, everyone knows it. Do something useful.” — Carlos Del Valle
454. Attitude Status In English with Images for Whatsapp
455. “There're some unlettered people around us, they thinks they've such bloody screwing attitude while the next person is full of inclination but still he is quite custodian of that bastard.”
456. Stop complaining as it will increase your sadness as no one in this world helps without a reason.
457. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” — Alfred De Musset
458. “The best part of missing you is, “I recall every single moment spent with you.” But the worst part is, I miss you so badly.” ― Mr. Sid
459. In order to begin something new, we need to accept the end.
460. "The worst feeling is when you feel like you're annoying the only person you wanna talk to.” – Anonymous
461. “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.” — Dante
462. The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.
463. “Every time her mind stops to wander, tears rolled down her cheeks and it reveals what's in her mind.”
464. "On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that’s pretty good.”
465. "I guess that’s what saying good-bye is always like–like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.” – Lauren Oliver
466. “Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.” — Malcolm X
467. “I don’t like novels that end happily. They depress me so much.” ― Oscar Wilde
468. "When someone lies to you, it's because they don't respect you enough, to be honest, and they think you are too stupid to know the difference.” – Anonymous
469. Staying sad is better than letting people play with your feelings.
470. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.
471. “A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.”
472. "As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.” – Tabitha Suzuma
473. Actions taken during pain produce beautiful results.
474. Death is the dropping of the flower that the fruit may swell. –Henry Ward Beecher
475. "Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again.” – Vladimir Nabokov
476. “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” — John Lennon
477. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”
478. If you sleep less, you can be more prone to negative emotions.
479. What we call, as destiny and fate are simply things which are not in our control. We simply try to make something from every situation. So destiny, fate or luck whatever you call can affect up to some extent. We all have the influence of destiny or fate but what we make out of this is still ours.
480. There are years that ask questions and years that answer. –Zora Neale Hurston
481. “Upset that you have lost your paycheck during the COVID-19 pandemic? Welcome to the world of millions of the disabled!”
482. "Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.”
483. The need for being possessive should be eliminated. Most of the love stories either end up or are in a tremendous mess, just because of unnecessary possession.
484. People start caring for you when they feel lonely.
485. "Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.” – Tupac Shakur
486. Your scars are not your fault but your healing is your responsibility.
487. If you never move forward in life then nothing good will happen as reality never changes.
488. There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.
489. “It is ridiculous that I have so many shoes I don’t wear. I worry that they’re sitting there, being sad.” — Graham Coxon
490. “You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” — Johnny Depp
491. There are ways to get back with your loved ones and sadness is not a way to begin.
492. As we grow up we learn to hide the sadness we feel inside us so that we fit in the group.
493. tags: achievement, apex, excitement, funny, humor, joke, math, mathematical, mathematicians, mathematics, science, upset14 likesLike
494. “I want to show you that you are not alone, and that we are all in it together. Depression, anxiety, panic and deep sadness is an illness just like any other.” — Frankie Bridge
495. “The worst feeling isn’t being lonely, it’s being forgotten by someone you’d never forget.” — Helen Hywater
496. Experiencing life is beautiful. Each and every emotion is beautiful. Even sadness is beautiful. It makes us more mature. Every significant change that has ever happened is because of certain genuine sadness.
497. “Tears are what make us one with the clouds.” – Anthony T. Hincks
498. If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled? –Jodi Picoult
499. The true sadness is what you feel when you are alone.
500. It was another sad day and there was nobody to cheer me up.
501. "It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
502. Think before you fall in love, as sadness will hit you after your breakup.
503. You see, I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
504. So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. –E.A. Bucchianeri
505. It hurts when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you crave the most.
506. *Click on the images to open a larger, shareable image.
507. Crying does not solve your problem but it lessens your pain by exhibiting your emotions.
508. When the relationship is between two, why should the third one cause pain?
509. Darkness. When everything that you know and love is taken away from you so harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred and even revenge. And no one can save you.
510. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
511. Don't be around people who make you feel miserable. Be around the people who take away your sadness.
512. Sad Life is actually the transition period. You are simply growing through it. You are making some decisions that you have never made before.
513. Unless people see in your eyes, they will never know that you are sad.
514. When life is sad, you blame. When it is happy, you take credit.
515. "You don’t need water to feel like you’re drowning, do you?” – Jodi Picoult
516. “Loneliness is not sad part , best part of my life is, my death will not cause pain for anyone.” — Mohammed Zaki Ansari
517. "What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted.” – Bob Goff
518. "I'm tired of fighting. For once, I want to be fought for.” – Dick Tate
519. “Women think that they can make sad things go away by knowing the reason that they happened.” — Johanna Skibsrud
520. Life is a test so live it like you know the answers rather than staying upset for your failures.
521. “Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family.” — Jerry B. Jenkins
522. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
523. "It’s in the darkest moments that we find our greatest strengths.” -Steven Atchson
524. If you let time outrun you, then there will be no other way to live a happy life.
525. Loneliness is a disease of not knowing who you really are.
526. The sad thing for me is that there is no one for me when I need them.
527. Once in a lifetime, you will feel that spark when you will meet the right person.
528. tags: isaac, kelsey, pretending, upset28 likesLike
529. “The abrupt reality of his situation was a depressing thought.” ― Jason Medina
530. Apologising when you are wrong as it will save a lot of trouble.
531. Sadness is when you are ignored by a person whom you love the most.
532. I want to sleep until I feel happy because I am feeling unhappy.
533. You can cry a thousand times but it won’t erase those memories.
534. There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.
535. “There was something horribly depressing, she felt, about watching the weather report. That life could be planned like the perfect summer picnic drained it of spontaneity.” ― Galt Niederhoffer
536. It often happens that, when you are happy, you take it on yourself. You suddenly remember how life is your making. And when you are sad, you put in on others and especially on life.
537. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
538. When we eat food, our plate is filled with sweet, spicy, bitter and various kind of foodstuff. Same is true about our life, we are here to experience all emotions a human can have. So there is no point in running away from pain.
539. Life becomes problematic when we start taking it too seriously.
540. "Forget all the reasons why it won't work, and believe the one reason why it will.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
541. Life may give you what you expect but never give up by failing once.
542. “When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, and you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom.” — Eminem
543. Smile even in pain, this will motivate you to move towards happiness.
544. "I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness felt like.” – Lilly Singh
545. Staying worried will do nothing but take away the happiness from your life.
546. Love is selfless. When you love someone, you become one with them. When you start bringing self-respect philosophy in love, you are causing pain to yourself and to the concept of love itself.
547. Sadness just made me stronger. It could have made me weak but I choose to stay stronger.
548. I was taught to not live with jealousy, maybe that's why I don't feel upset.
549. tags: anchor-points, bits-and-pieces, connection, context, distorted, existence, global, life-story, lost, mental-balance, merely, reinstate, remain, scattered, upset90 likesLike
550. tags: meaning, meaning-making, philosophy, question-everything, questioning, reassurance, uncertainty, upset27 likesLike
551. If you are the reason for someone's sadness, then it is your duty to make them smile.
552. It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces. –Ella Harper
553. Behind this brightest smile are the darkest secrets that you will never understand.
554. Love breeds sacrifice… which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
555. People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.
556. "It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms.” – Anonymous
557. Whenever you are sad, just seek the thing that you are holding back, which you were supposed to give up.
558. No. Relation does not work like that. You buy roses because you love your partner. And your partner will be good if they love you back. Why have an act compulsive? Why feel bad about not receiving love back?
559. Darling, The moon just looks perfect from far away.
560. "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.” – Robin Williams
561. “You’re sad because you’re afraid of reality.” — Maxime Lagacé
562. We stay sad until we started missing happiness.
563. "Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” – Christopher Morley
564. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. –Harriet Beecher Stowe
565. “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” — Nicholas Spark
566. Sadness is just the absence of joy. So don't let the joy in you disappear.
567. Life is enriched and fully known because of the pain it holds.
568. Letting yourself remain sad makes you hopeless and lose faith.