1. “Not quite, Admiral.”
2. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. ”
3. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. ”
4. Thane had never been one of the idealists; he'd accepted Wedge Antilles's invitation not because he believed the Rebellion was pure good but because he'd learned the Empire was pure evil. - Author: Claudia Gray
5. “It’s a hundred thirty, hundred forty million klicks from here.”
6. “Many people, when they become sick, retreat to their childhood and being helpless. They abandon who they have become and their place in the web that is the Force, then the disease severs those final connections and they die.
7. History is written by the victor. - Author: Guillermo Del Toro
8. “Well, it offends me. Turn it off.”
9. No, General. I'm not your subordinate. And what I'm coming dangerously close to is violence
10. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. ”
11. “Begging your pardon, sir, but you’re crazy enough to be a Wraith."
12. Rogue One
13. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change. ”
14. Phoenix Squadron
15. “Welcome aboard Mon Remonda. Let’s get the rest of your pilots in... so I can get out of this torture suit."
16. “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. ”
17. But nowadays hymns are the norm, because people don't have much else to sing. - Author: Richard Morris
18. Buyer pays for return postage. See details- for more information about returns
19. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions. ”
20. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live. ”
21. “When 99% of people doubt your idea, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history. ”
22. “You can't look dignified when you're having fun.”
23. “Surely you didn't forget your promotion [to Jedi Knight]. You only talked about it for two years.”
24. “Pretty much, we opened fire on everyone who disagreed with us.”
25. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity. ”
26. “A green X-wing closed in tighter to the formation. "Yes, sir." Though distorted by the comm system, the voice sounded indulgent rather than military.
27. “Life is full of disappointments.”
28. No government should be without critics. If its intentions are good then it has nothing to fear from criticism. - Author: Thomas Jefferson
29. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. ”
30. “Janson gave him a look that was all mock cheer. “Oh, wonderful. I killed his father. He hates me. He knows how to make bombs. Come on, Wedge, how does this story end?”
31. “Well, it offends me. Turn it off.”
32. “You can’t reduce sapient lives to numbers and exchange them like credits.”
33. “I was years older than you when I became an ambassador for the first time. Remember that, Tycho? How did we get through that assignment, anyway?”
34. “Many people, when they become sick, retreat to their childhood and being helpless. They abandon who they have become and their place in the web that is the Force, then the disease severs those final connections and they die.
35. Imperial Service
36. “you’re always going to be too young for something important to you, too old for something else, and the timing is just not going to be right for a third set of things. That’s life, and you can make yourself crazy by dwelling on that. Or you can figure out what you are the right age for, and what the timing is right for, and celebrate those things. Where do you suppose happiness lies?”
37. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts. ”
38. Mala Tinero
39. “Today i will do what others won't so tomorrow i can do what others can’t. ”
40. “And unlike the rest of you, he hasn’t yet time to ruin his career or his mind."
41. “No, General. I'm not your subordinate. And what I'm coming dangerously close to is violence.
42. “I hope you’re rushing to tell me that the chef has acquired Jacen Solo’s entrails and is braising them for dinner.”
43. A Teacher
44. “Mission One is the meeting with Zsinj. Face commands and has chosen Dia and Kell to accompany him. This is all intelligence gathering, very delicate, which is why the crew is full of deadly killers.”
45. “Just stick with it. What seems so hard now will one day be your warm up. ”
46. “This is Wedge Antilles of the New Republic. I am trapped on the Star Destroyer Vigilance in the space above Akiva, and I am in –.”
47. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. ”
48. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried. ”
49. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. ”
50. “That’s the sun, Wedge. It’s after dawn.”
51. “His name is Kettch, and he's an Ewok."
52. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. ”
53. “ Wedge Antilles
54. Fake Wedge
55. “That’s the sun, Wedge. It’s after dawn.”
56. “Yub, Yub, Commander. -Janson”
57. “That’s the sun, Wedge. It’s after dawn.”
58. Conservation of national sanitation is Swaraj work and it may not be postponed for a single day on any consideration whatsoever. - Author: Mahatma Gandhi
59. “Where did you learn that smile? Have you been practicing in front of a holo of Han Solo?"
60. “There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil." --Luke Skywalker”
61. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ”
62. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs. ”
63. “Remember us. Remember us as we used to be, before the universe turned against us. Young, beautiful, strong, brave, admirable, loved, loving...' --Alema Rar”
64. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. ”
65. “Go up in your X-Wing and shoot it down for me.”
66. “Cracken: You’re coming dangerously close to insubordination, General.
67. The pilot, Wedge Antilles, once Red Leader and now - well, now something else, a role without a formal title, as yet, - Author: Chuck Wendig
68. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything. ”
69. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. ”
70. “Go up in your X-Wing and shoot it down for me.”
71. So Many Antilles!
72. “Dad. Jacen. Coruscant. Answers."
73. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. ”
75. “It’s a hundred thirty, hundred forty million klicks from here.”
76. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. ”
77. “A year from now you may wish you had started today. ”
78. Escape From Skystrike Academy
79. “Oh, wonderful. I killed his father. He hates me. He knows how to make bombs. Come on, Wedge, how does this story end?”
80. “It’s a hundred thirty, hundred forty million klicks from here.”
81. “When are they going to stop calling me General?"
82. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win. ”
83. “There will be pages. Lots and lots of pages. Most of the pages will have letters on them, and a vast majority of these letters will be in the Roman alphabet.”
84. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. ”
85. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
86. “When all else fails, complicate matters.”
87. “Good shot, Janson!”
88. This is Wedge Antilles of the New Republic. I am trapped on the Star Destroyer Vigilance in the space above Akiva, and I am in - - Author: Chuck Wendig
89. “Sort of like what Joruus C'baoth did for Thrawn."
90. “Tycho, we’re about to achieve a tremendous victory we don’t want.”
91. “And these have been successfully tested."
92. Federalism is the best curb on democracy. [It] assigns limited powers to the central government. Thereby all power is limited. It excludes absolute power of the majority. - Author: Lord Acton
93. “Obviously a fake Kyp. You distract him. I'll shoot him under the table."
94. “To go elsewhere would mean starting all over. Learning as a child does. I have been a child already. I will not yield one bit, one speck of the power and influence I have now.”
95. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ”
96. Uncle Wedge
97. “This is Wedge Antilles of the New Republic. I am trapped on the Star Destroyer Vigilance in the space above Akiva, and I am in –.”
98. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ”
99. Tycho, we're about to achieve a tremendous victory we don't want
100. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ”
101. “Now, you should admit it: you are here engaged in some military action directed against the Yuuzhan Vong, knowing full well that any action you take could embroil the people of this peaceful world in your destructive war."
102. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. ”
103. Before you start yelling. . . , - Author: Sarah J. Maas
104. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. ”
105. “Cuteness should be preserved.”
106. “IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!”
107. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion. ”
108. Major Battles
109. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re no longer willing to stay where you are. ”
110. “ Guys. Guys. Guys. GUYS. (Taken with Instagram)
111. “Well, it offends me. Turn it off.”
112. “…The Antilles and Horn clans sat at a folding table between two StealthXs, playing what looked like a cutthroat game of sabacc.”
113. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ”
114. The First Flight
115. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. ”
116. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. ”
117. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small. ”
118. “That was interesting."
119. Timeless is the creature who is wise. And timeless is the prisoner in disguise. - Author: Stevie Nicks
120. Hollywood is the single most dangerous force in the history of class struggle. Or - Author: Amor Towles
121. “With politics, nothing runs right ... but without politics, nothing runs."
122. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t. ”
123. “The autograph, quote (signed with a silver pen) and photo are in excellent condition.”
124. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. ”
125. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done. ”
126. “You're always going to be too young for something important to you, too old for something else, and the timing is just not going to be right for a third set of things. That's life, and you can make yourself crazy by dwelling on that. Or you can figure out what you are the right age for, and what the timing is right for, and celebrate those things.”
127. Lawson and Ankrum
128. “No, they can't. They can't be Luke Skywalker.”
129. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ”
130. Whatever is goode in its kinde ought to be preserv'd in respect for antiquity, as well as our present advantage, for destruction can be profitable to none but such as live by it. - Author: Nicholas Hawksmoor
131. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. ”
132. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. ””
133. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want. ”
134. “Rogue Squadron doesn’t run. Unless we really, really have to."
135. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. ”
136. “That’s impossible – even for a computer!”
137. “And now, I believe, protocol insists that we open a bottle or a dozen of wine and make some preliminary discussion of security, introduction protocols, and so on."
138. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener. ”
139. “ HEY YOU THERE
140. I really thought she was going to die before I could tell her that I was going to die, too. - Author: John Greem
141. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. ”
142. “Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. ”
143. “Sometimes to heal, you must first get hurt.”
144. “Go up in your X-Wing and shoot it down for me.”
145. “I have to say, this sounds like the worst idea in a thousand generations of bad ideas."
146. I'm doing my best whether it's for a hundred-copy print run or for a hundred thousand. - Author: Stuart Immonen
147. I was in love with HTML and certain that the whole world was about to learn it, ushering in a new era of DIY media, free expression, peace and democracy and human rights worldwide. That part didn't work out so well, although the kids prefer YouTube to TV, so that's something. - Author: Jeffrey Zeldman
148. “The autograph, quote (signed with a silver pen) and photo are in excellent condition.”
149. Becoming Red Two
150. “Look at the size of that thing!”
151. Sometimes I read about someone saying with great authority that animals have no intentions and no feelings, and I wonder, 'Doesn't this guy have a dog?' - Author: Frans De Waal
152. “I don't know. Your the Jedi Master, you figure it out.”
153. “I don't have to blow up everything I see... I just like to.”
There you go! Enjoy these quotes from Star Wars. What a series! Whether it's the death star, tycho celchu, princells leia or eye womp rats, it's the best series ever made.
The performances by actors like Aaron Allston and Wes Janson are also up there. Wedge Antille is better than a lot of other good rebel pilots and certainly better than admiral ackbar!
Congratulations to the game designer who created the game that goes with Star Wars, too.