100 Best Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Friendship And Life
1. “If it’s not here, that means it’s out there.” — Winnie the Pooh
2. “A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my favorite day.” — Winnie the Pooh.
3. “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.”
4. “I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
5. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more, to give way to the happiness of the person you love.” — Winnie the Pooh
6. “So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in an enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.” — Winnie the Pooh.
7. “The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I’m the only one.”
8. “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget—you just weren’t remembering.”
9. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’”
10. “If the string breaks, then we try to another piece of string.” — Owl
11. “The most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.” — Christopher Robin.
12. “‘Well,’ said Pooh, ‘what I like best,’ and then he has to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn’t know what it was called.” — Winnie the Pooh
13. “A hug is always the right size.”
14. Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?” Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.“
15. “If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.”
16. “Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be.” — Eeyore
17. “Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.” — Winnie the Pooh.
18. “So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing Introductions and get on with the book.” — Winnie the Pooh.
19. “But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one.” — Tigger
20. “I’m never afraid with you.”
21. “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
22. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”