1. Happy Work Anniversary
2. Congratulations on reaching this important milestone. You are greatly valued on this team!
3. You could go anywhere, but you chose to stay here—something we appreciate every day! Congratulations on your 15-year work anniversary, colleague.
4. We wish you the best on your 15th work anniversary and hope to see you for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
5. Congratulations on your 15 years of hard work. You are a great colleague, and I wish you all the best at this company.
6. “Congratulations on all of your hard work and dedication over the years. You are a pillar of our organization, a great leader, and a supportive colleague. It is an honor to be part of your team. Happy Work Anniversary!”
7. “To the person who makes coming into work every day worth it! Happy work anniversary!”
8. LinkedIn Capture The Journey Post
9. “Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. I wish you a Happy work anniversary.”
10. Happy one year. I can always count on you to show up with a smile and a can-do attitude. Well done!
11. With each passing year, you bring creativity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic to our organization. We are so grateful to have you and wish you the best as you continue to excel in your career
12. Words cannot express how much I appreciate all your hard work. Warmest wishes today on your work anniversary!
13. Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!
14. Happy work anniversary! Truly couldn’t imagine this team without you
15. We believe you have found your purpose. Happy 5-year work anniversary and all the best. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it – Buddha
16. “Happy work anniversary! Working with me every day is your gift.”
17. 10 years? Does that mean 10 weeks of PTO? Just kidding! Congrats on your huge work milestone
18. Hi Boss, It has been a privilege working with an amazing boss like you. I wish you many more achievements on this beautiful day. Best wishes
19. “Happy work anniversary! I would shout it from the rooftops, but, safety issues, so I’ll just say it to your face instead.”
20. “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family. We hope that you keep up the good work for many years to come!”
21. Go to Visibility section and “Visbility of your LinkedIn activity” part
22. You have been an integral part of our organization’s development and success. We will be eternally grateful for your dedication and passion. Thank you for being here with us. Congratulations on your 15-year work anniversary!
23. 15 years may have gone by in the blink of an eye, but that doesn’t mean it should go unnoticed. This employee has always gone the extra mile to make sure that all their work (and others! gets done. They’ve trained newcomers and have always been the first to volunteer to stay late. Make sure that you remind them how valuable they are with one of these work anniversary quotes:
24. “The 20-year mark is a time to sit back and celebrate. You deserve it for your hard work, dedication, and commitment to this company. We love working with you-happy 20 years!”
25. Happy work anniversary, queen! Who else would I run my work fits by every morning? You deserve the best day, mainly because of your 10/10 fashion advice
26. “I feel the only way to adequately celebrate your anniversary is to thank you for it. Reflecting on your years with us, I’m struck by everything that simply would not exist without you, including [company initiative]. Thank you for making your XX-year work anniversary an occasion to applaud. Example: Reflecting on your years with us, I’m struck by everything that simply would not exist without you, including our wildly successful annual conference.”
27. Dear [Employee Title, Name],
28. Happy fifth work anniversary to an unforgettable employee. You’re an incredible team member and I’m ever grateful for your positive attitude
29. We are “our team” because of you. We are thankful for you! Happy 15-year work anniversary!
30. Congratulations to me for my 15 years of work! I hope to offer this company my undivided attention and contribute to its rapid growth.
31. “You are a source of inspiration, as your work ethic is exemplary. Thank you for being there every time we have needed you. Wishing you a happy work anniversary!”
32. Dedication means many things to many people, but to us, commitment is you. The way you have dedicated yourself to this company is genuinely admirable. Please accept the happiest of anniversary wishes and congratulations
33. “Over the last XX years, your steadfast work has made me realize not only that big achievements are possible, but also that, with the right team, one can actually reframe what is possible.”
34. Create your own work anniversary memes. Just find a template in your favorite generator and use any of these text options:
35. My dear colleague, congratulations to you on your years of hardworking. You have been a fantabulous colleague since day one. I’m wishing you the best you deserve at this company
36. This is to remind you that you have come a long way and that your contributions have inspired us. I wish you a happy 15-year work anniversary!
37. Happy 15-year work anniversary! It seems like you just joined, yet it’s been 15 years. I hope to continue working with you for a long time. I wish you all the best!
38. “It is my pleasure that on this, your XX work anniversary, I have the opportunity, the privilege, to extend my deepest gratitude for your good work, which I value tremendously, and your attitude, which I greatly admire. Thank you for being an exemplary employee — a true role model — and for choosing to be a part of our company.”
39. “You are a source of inspiration and positivity which makes these 20 years colorful, fun, and full of success. Happy 20th work anniversary to you.”
40. “We want you to know that you are a valuable member of our team. We wish you all the success in your career!”
41. “It would be far easier to list things you haven’t done than it would be to list your extensive accomplishments on anything smaller than a paper scroll. Your expertise in [skill area] has revolutionized our [service or project] and your mentorship and leadership have been formational to our workforce. Wishing you many more years of success. Example: Your expertise in analytics has revolutionized our scheduling efficiency.”
42. I want to appreciate you for always being there for us in solving the problem and making everything possible for us in the company. You are simply the best. Happy anniversary
43. Congratulations on your work anniversary
44. How has it already been a year since you started? I still remember your first day on the team…here’s to many more days ahead!
45. “Today we celebrate you and all you have accomplished over the past x years. Happy workiversary. I love you!”
46. Happy 15th work anniversary! Here’s to many more to come!
47. I want to congratulate you on completing your year of employment. Every organization needs serious-minded and brainy employees, and I’m glad you are one. Best of luck
48. You have been leading us for many years now. Your commitment and contributions are truly appreciated. Thanks for discharging an awesome product. Blessed anniversary
49. “Congratulations on achieving ten years of service. The organization depends on your dedication to your job and the quality work that you do. We couldn’t do it without you!”
50. Hey Alexa, play “Congratulations” by Post Malone on Spotify. Now you have a theme song for today. Happy work anniversary!
51. I want to congratulate you on the success you have achieved throughout these years. Thanks for inspiring and motivating us. Do enjoy your day
52. Congratulations on your anniversary senior man! We hope to see many more leaders like you soon
53. “Happy anniversary! To celebrate you, I thought I would give you a color. You are [color]—[adjectives that describe the color and the person]. Example: You are red — strong, outstanding, and absolutely memorable.”
54. Good day dear boss, I would love to felicitate you on your completion of yet another at the company. I wish you great success ahead
55. “Happy XXth work anniversary. I’m deeply impressed by and appreciative of all you’ve accomplished in the last XX years, especially [accomplishments]. I can say with absolute sincerity that I can’t wait to see what you will accomplish next. Example: Happy 10th work anniversary. I’m deeply impressed by and appreciative of all you’ve accomplished in the last 10 years, especially all you’ve done to modernize our research and development processes.”
56. “Congratulations on your service anniversary today! You have been such significant part of our team and we couldn't imagine our workplace without you.”
57. Congrats on your anniversary, Sir, thank you for leading the company to the right part. I appreciate your words of encouragement and inspiration in making me do exploits. You are a great mentor
58. On behalf of our [team/department], we would like to congratulate you on your work anniversary. You demonstrate dedication, passion, and loyalty by devoting [years of service] to this company. You are a valuable member of our community and a fantastic leader. We wish you all the best and success in the years to come
59. Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!
60. It’s been a fun ride and we’re happy to be on it with you
61. “Your company is so lucky to have you! Your hard work and determination have got them to where they are today. Happy work anniversary!”
62. “A work anniversary may seem like a lot of fun today. But just wait until you’ve been here as long as I have!”
63. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success
64. I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do. I wish you all the best for your anniversary
65. “I know you put in so much hard work each day, and it pays off. I’m so proud of you. Happy work anniversary!”
66. “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team. Wishing you the best for continued success!”
67. Congratulations on attaining another significant event in your career. Thank you for being a source of inspiration to us. Your performance is worthy of high praise
68. “Congratulations on achieving 20 years of exemplary work service. We truly appreciate your dedicated service to the organization, and I am personally thankful for your example as a role model in your local community. Happy Anniversary!”
69. When I say I can’t imagine this place without you, I truly mean my employment is conditional on yours. Kidding (not kidding...happy work anniversary!
70. Thank you, @bestwestern, for the opportunity and for being there when we need you most
71. You are an important member of our family, and we are all quite impressed with your effort and dedication thus far. Have a wonderful 15th Work Anniversary!
72. Dear [Employee Name],
73. What an achievement! I’m in awe of your well-deserved career milestone today
74. One year has gone, and many to come! Happy anniversary, my dearest [Name], and all the blessings in the world. Thank you for giving me so much of your time and energy. I promise to be less of a burden next year. In the meantime, let's celebrate your resilience. Happy Work Anniversary!
75. Congrats on another year of prosperity and increment. Thanks for teaching and guiding me to become the person and pro that I am today
76. Thankful for all of the many cups of coffee that got you where you are today. Keep sippin’!
77. Happy 15 years work anniversary to my desk pal, tea spiller, and daily lunch date! Cheers to you!
78. “The way you show commitment to your work is so inspiring. Happy work anniversary, my love!”
79. Here’s to hoping this message stands out amongst the many “Congrats” on your LinkedIn work anniversary post. Celebrating you today!
80. Congratulations on your work anniversary. I really appreciate your empathy, kindness and daily support
81. Every year, we are overjoyed to see you! Happy 15-year work anniversary!
82. Over the past 10 years, you’ve changed us for the better. Thanks for challenging us to do the very best we can. Wishing you a special day!
83. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
84. “To celebrate your XXth anniversary, I compiled your top 5 all-time greatest hits: [5 specific accomplishments]. Example: Creating a brand-new department, revisioning our mission statement, launching an employee education program, making status meetings fun, and getting everyone to try meditation.”
85. Dear boss, thank you for playing an intrinsic role in our company’s success. We look forward to spending much more work anniversary with you. Best of luck
86. Happy work anniversary to the best boss and inspirer anyone could ever ask for. I appreciate you for always inspiring and motivating me to be a better version of myself
87. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. ” It’s a good thing you have a lot of talent. Kidding! Happy work anniversary, buddy
88. “Since it’s your special day, we wanted to let YOU know that WE know it was you. (And we love you anyway.. ”
89. “Work BFF (noun): Someone you love dearly, and also happen to work with. Happy Workiversary!”
90. You’ve accomplished so much in such a short time. You are an example of how hard work can lead to significant achievements. We’d like to wish you a happy 15th work anniversary at our firm!
91. You are truly a valued associate! Thank you for your fervent efforts and creativity. Happy anniversary
92. All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh, by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come
93. Click on toggle on/off to notify your connections of your work anniversary
94. The future has big things in store for you, but we are grateful you are here with us now. Happy 15 year work anniversary.
95. I was just going to send a GIF, but I figured 10 years called for a written message. Happy work anniversary to a true inspiration, a pillar of this company and an innovative change-maker. Congrats!
96. “Entering double digits is no small deal. Happy workiversary!”
97. As Stanley on The Office says, “If I don’t have some cake soon, I might die. ” C’mon, let’s cut the cake already for your anniversary!
98. Your extra effort has made a big difference as far as we’re concerned, and it’s been a pleasure working with you!
99. Congratulations on your 15 years of great work!
100. It takes just one to make a difference, and you’ve displayed it every day since you started working with us. Congratulations on another milestone in your professional career. Happy work anniversary
101. Happy 15th-year work anniversary, Boss! Here’s to many more to come!
102. I wish you a happy work anniversary this year and many more successful years ahead
103. Wishing you the happiest of work anniversaries. On a personal note, thanks for being a great friend as well as an admired coworker
104. Happy 10-year anniversary! This company would not be the same without you
105. “On behalf of our [team/department], we would like to congratulate you on your work anniversary. You demonstrate dedication, passion, and loyalty by devoting [years of service] to this company. You are a valuable member of our community and a fantastic leader. We wish you all the best and success in the years to come.”
106. Looking back on the year gone by, we couldn’t have done it without you, even if we’d tried. Though your efforts we could never repay, we have this one thing to say: you’ve made all the difference in every way!
107. Someone like you is needed in every workplace. You are our source of inspiration, strength, and blessing. We hope that this is the first of many and that you will be with us till retirement. Have a great day at work today and. the. happiest. 15th-year. work. anniversary,. Boss.
108. How to post work anniversary on LinkedIn?
109. I appreciate your incessant assistance and your commendation. You are one in a million. I’m wishing you a blessed work anniversary
110. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about. It also comes from working with people we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg
111. Happy work anniversary! It’s been great having you as my manager. Wishing you a wonderful day
112. Happy 15th work anniversary! I truly couldn’t imagine this team without you.
113. I’d like to wish you a happy anniversary this year. I can’t believe we’ve been working together for ten years, but I’m thankful for the ways you continue to inspire us every day
114. Dear [Name],
115. “Thank you for always, always making each year better than the last. I can say with absolute certainty that you inspire everyone you work with. We all feel so grateful to have you on our team.”
116. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for all your help over the years
117. 15 years at [company name] and many more to go. I’m so proud of myself.
118. “Thank you for all of the motivation and encouragement you've given throughout the years. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come!”
119. Relax, smile, and loosen up your mind and body. All work without play makes the boss a dull boy. Happy work anniversary best boss!
120. “If every colleague were as wonderful as you, then the work world would be a much better place. Happy work anniversary!”
121. Thank you for your many company contributions over the years. I’m grateful to work with such an awesome person. Happy work anniversary to a truly skilled professional!
122. “Congratulations to me for my (number) year of work! I hope to give my hundred and a thousand percent to this company and help it progress at light speed.”
123. What do you say for a work anniversary?
124. Congrats We Made It
125. Happy anniversary! Here is the best 1-year work anniversary quote for you: "Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work. - Gustave Flaubert
126. “I want to express my personal appreciation for your achievement of this milestone. Loyal and dedicated employees like you are the foundation to any successful company. Thank you for your contribution to our success!”
127. “I heard you started so long ago that instead of filling out paperwork your first day, you chiseled your W-2 in stone. Anyway, happy work anniversary.”
128. Happy work anniversary to the best boss ever. Thanks for always leading by example and helping us in reaching our goals
129. Congratulations on another year with all of us, dear [Name]! We know it isn't easy to be around us sometimes, but no one could have done it better than you. Have a happy work anniversary day! The cake is on us!
130. “Looking back on the year we shared, I find it hard to pick just one standout accomplishment. A highlight was definitely the [specific accomplishment or memory]. That really [results or impact]. Example: A highlight was definitely that presentation you gave at the East Coast Conference. That really got everyone buzzing about our brand for days.”
131. “Happiest work anniversary dear colleague. We feel lucky to have you on our team. We feel powerful and enlightened being with you in this professional field. Have a good one this year.”
132. I can’t put into words how thankful we are to have you on the team, so I guess I won’t try!
133. Highlight something you admire about the person or their work
134. How were we so lucky to have you here for a decade and counting? Here’s to hoping for many more years working together!
135. “It’s a rare honor and a privilege to work with someone who not only shines during the high moments but who also finds ways to uplift and inspire through the challenges and setbacks.”
136. Have A Good Day At Work Wishes, Messages And Quotes
137. “Congratulations on your work anniversary. You continue to be a key player on this team, and your efforts help make it a success. Thanks again, and congratulations!”
138. “I think everyone would say that you are a gift to this company. Your dedication and contributions would be hard to replace. Please don’t regift yourself somewhere else.”
139. Congrats on your first year! Looking forward to seeing what you do in the many years to come
140. “Ten years and each has been better than the last. Cannot wait to see what you achieve in the next ten!”
141. “Another anniversary — another exemplary year of exceeding all my expectations. I have no idea how you do it, but I can tell you I appreciate it more than words can say. Thank you for being amazing.”
142. Congratulations on completing another excellent year of work. It was a delight and an honor to develop professionally at this company. I’d like to use this opportunity to wish myself a happy 15-year work anniversary.
143. “I'd like to wish myself a happy work anniversary. I am grateful to many people for this achievement because they all helped me stay motivated here with their sage advice and inspiration. Thank you very much, everyone.”
144. I think it’s time you make your debut on #corporatetok. The world deserves an icon like you!! Happy work anniversary
145. Why celebrate work anniversary?
146. “I bet you’d hope we’d forget, or at the very least that you’d forget how long you’ve been here. Afraid not! Happy anniversary.”
147. “Happy anniversary! Thank you for the all of the contributions you have made in making our company successful. ”
148. Go to the “settings and privacy” section under your profile
149. “I’m grateful that I found someone like you as one of my employees. You have stood by our side through thick and thin for more than a decade now. And today marks the 15th work anniversary of your professional life. I congratulate you on your achievement and convey my best wishes on your work anniversary.”
150. Happy work anniversary!
151. I’m lucky to work with you every day
152. Congrats on your work anniversary, it looks like you joined the company yesterday. I anticipate working with you for many years to come. You have my best wishes
153. Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication
154. Best 3 Years Work Anniversary Quotes & Wishes
155. Happy workday to you! Happy workday to you! Happy workday dear…Happy workday to you! (Insert “Happy Birthday” tune
156. You are the best and we all know you are going to get the award of best worker of the year. We wish you a happy work anniversary dear!
157. “We are grateful for your contribution and dedication to our organization. Today, you complete 20 years with us. Continue to climb new heights with your hard work, zeal, and commitment. Wishing you a happy work anniversary.”
158. We are incredibly grateful for your contributions and dedication to our company. Today, you complete your 20th year with us. Wishing you the happiest work anniversary
159. “This place would not be the same without you around. The way that you have led this company on its journey from good to great is incredible. Happy anniversary!”
160. Thank you for being an essential part of our success. Happy Anniversary!
161. Happy first work anniversary to such an inspiring, positive, and collaborative person. You deserve to be celebrated every day!
162. Dear colleague, congrats on your 15th year work anniversary! All these years, you’ve been our guiding star with your endless tolerance, generous attitude, and supportive character.
163. Where would I be without my work bestie? Congrats on your anniversary!
164. You have achieved great success in a short period. You are an illustration of how working hard can result in great achievement. I’m wishing you a happy anniversary
165. A simple congratulations is not enough to appreciate your years of hard work and dedication to this company. I hope you find peace in all areas of life
166. Congratulations on your years of service with our company. We all benefit from strong leadership like you. Have an amazing work anniversary!
167. Wishing you 1st anniversary with our company. We can already see a leader in you so we wish you many more successful years to come
168. Happy anniversary dear boss. Having a boss like you in our company is a great pride. You are the only one who handled this post expeditiously. I wish you lots of happiness
169. “Celebrating milestones like work anniversaries communicates that InVision is a place for your career. It’s good to see other people who have been there a long time as an indication that InVision is a good place to be.”CLICK TO TWEET
170. Congrats on that work anniversary!
171. Happy work anniversary, Sir, having a mentor like you is great luck for me. I’m grateful for the part you played in my life in bringing out the best result in me and your investment in the company
172. “I worked so hard to get to where I am and it only goes up from here!”
173. Congratulations on completing another year of hard work and achievements. You are an inspiration to us all. Every team should have a leader like you. We wish you all the best and many more years with the company. Happy Work Anniversary!
174. Dear boss, congrats on the completeness of your success, you are a role model thank you for making yourself available for us to look up to. Wishing you more success
175. Having a wonderful employee like you is an assurance of a bright future for the company. I felicitate you for completing your successful years
176. “Today marks the culmination of your two-decade tenure as a valued member of our team. We are honored and grateful to have you here. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and inspire us for many years to come. Once again, congratulations on your work anniversary.”
177. You’re a star! Where would we be without you? Happy work anniversary!
178. Happy work anniversary to someone who can always be counted on to bring first-class professionalism to the workplace and who is an incredibly valuable asset to our whole team
179. I wish you a happy 15th work anniversary from the bottom of my heart. It’s no wonder that time flies. But I’d like to keep working with such a kind coworker.
180. Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. I wish you a Happy work anniversary
181. Happy work anniversary, dear co-worker. Thank you for all the wonderful years filled with your hard work and dedicated service. I’m so blessed that we work in the same place
182. “10 years is a long time, but we hope you’ll be spending many more years with us. Your dedication and hard work are much appreciated.”
183. “Congratulations on your work anniversary. You always saw possibilities in us and inspired us to spark that. It’s our honor to work under your supervision.”
184. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes
185. Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary
186. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected, and valued! Happy Anniversary
187. I’m grateful for the opportunity to work together. Happy 15th work anniversary!
188. Time flies when you’ve got hardworking and dedicated employees on your team. I’ll always appreciate you as a responsible staff member with a never-ending team spirit. Warmest wishes on your work anniversary
189. “Good bosses are hard to find and harder to leave” Congrats on completing another year – cheers to many more to come.
190. “Congratulations on completing another year of work successfully. Growing professionally at this place was a privilege and an honor. I'd like to wish myself a happy work anniversary.”
191. I’d like to wish myself a happy 15th year at work. I am thankful to many people for this accomplishment because they all helped me stay motivated here with their wise advice and encouragement.
192. Dear Boss, I’m so lucky to have you as my boss. Thanks for all you do. I’m wishing you the greatest happiness today
193. Congratulations on completing your [years of service] anniversary with us. I am fortunate to have you by my side. Working hours fly by when you are here. I wish you all the best in the years to come. Good luck and have the happiest work anniversary!
194. My dearest [Name],
195. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing
196. “Happy anniversary! A question when you have a moment: What would you say…you do here?“
197. Congratulations on completing 10 long years in our company. I wish this relation grows older, richer, and more intimate. Happy anniversary!
198. I appreciate you for being a strong player in this company. Thank you for always playing a primary duty in the progress of the company. Cheers to your awesome years and congratulations!
199. Here’s wishing the happiest of work anniversaries to someone who’s more than just a committed employee, but also a cherished member of our team
200. Wishing a wonderful work anniversary and much-continued success to a valuable employee
201. You have inspired me and the whole team with your work principle and your constructive attitude. Congratulations on your work anniversary cheers to many more years of achievements
202. Being comfortable and happy in your work is all anyone can ask for. And after all these years you clearly fit working here like a glove! Congratulations on so many amazing years of work
203. 15 years is a long time, but we hope you’ll stay with us for many more. Your commitment and hard work are greatly appreciated. Happy 15 year work anniversary, colleague.
204. If only everyone could have a manager as good as you. You deserve to have the best day possible!
205. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work
206. “Happy x year work anniversary! With a work bestie like you, Mondays aren’t so bad after all.”
207. Dear Boss, I’m wishing you a successful work anniversary. I’m so glad to have an amazing boss like you. Thanks for making this company an awesome workplace for me
208. Congratulations Sir, spending these years with you is such a significant event in my life. I’m so lucky to have a mentor like you. Thanks for your teachings
209. Celebrating you today & every day (but especially today. Happy work anniversary.
210. The best employee award shows just how much we love and need you. Happy anniversary
211. Everyone deserves a work bestie like you. Happy anniversary!
212. We are so happy that you resisted with us for [years of service]. We aren't sure how you did it, but we are happy anyway. Please, stay with us forever, as you are our strength, binder, and inspiration. Without you, we fall apart. Literally. So have the best work anniversary and promise to celebrate the next one together!
213. “The future has big things in store for you, but we are so glad you are here with us in the present. Happy work anniversary!”
214. Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
215. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a success story that will continue for many more years. Happy Anniversary
216. Your hard work in making the company attain its peak is appreciated. Nothing would have been possible without your assistance and support. It’s a pleasure being part of the great success. Congrats on your work anniversary, Sir
217. And now, like our favorite coffee blends, we’re stronger than ever. Happy work anniversary to all of you that have helped us create incredible #coffeelover moments for 15 years
218. Success doesn’t come in a day, but with strong determination and great hard work. You are an example of all of that. I wish you a happy work anniversary
219. For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow… and no one can deny! Happy anniversary my dear friend and colleague. It's been a crazy year for sure, but nothing is too hard with you around. So thank you for your effort and dedication. Without your jokes, we would have been lost. Without your hardworking, we would have been fired. Without your wisdom, we would have been meaningless. Happy Anniversary!
220. We’re stronger together. Thank you for everything you do! Happy 15th work anniversary!
221. “I can say with absolute certainty that you will go down in company history. The relationships and bonds you’ve formed will surely echo in our culture for years to come. We are grateful for all you’ve accomplished in your XX-year tenure, from [accomplishment] to [accomplishment]. Example: We are grateful for all you’ve accomplished in your 30-year tenure, from opening a global office to winning at least ten of our top clients.”
222. “The success of your company has been upwards since the day you joined it. Wishing you a happy anniversary my dear husband/wife!”
223. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team
224. 10 amazing years! I’m constantly amazed by your leadership, expertise and dedication
225. Another year has passed! It feels like I just started, and here I am, achieving my goals.
226. I am so proud to be on your team. You inspire so many to go the extra mile. Congrats on this terrific milestone!
227. Congrats and happy anniversary!
228. You add so much to this team and company. Congrats on your work anniversary!
229. 20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement
230. A team is not a group of people that work together. A team is a group of people that trust each other
231. Your creativity and professionalism are what make you different from the crowd. Hope you stay with us many more years
232. We’re so happy to have him on our team
233. Congratulations on your work anniversary. You are a man of great significance in this company. Nothing but your diligence and wholehearted fidelity has brought the company this far. Thanks so much for your leadership and your efforts. I love you so much
234. Today, working with an amazing team of people that are committed to helping small businesses succeed, I’m reminded of how far we started
235. You have proven extremely well to be a crucial member of the team. It’s a pleasure having you as a part of our company. Best wishes for the days ahead
236. I appreciate the way you take your work so seriously and you do it with great passion. May you have much more success in your life
237. “I’ve made it so far in these short few years. I’m so proud of the person I’ve become and all the dedication I put into my work.”
238. On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary. . may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness and many more years of success!
239. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader
240. If our company had an influencer, it’d be you. You influence me to come to work every day. Here’s to all you do!
241. Your mindset is what makes you a winner! You are the team’s greatest inspiration and motivator. Thank you for your assistance in propelling us ahead. We’d like to wish you a happy 15-year work anniversary, Boss.
242. You make going to work fun, and I appreciate all you bring to the team. Happy work anniversary!
243. “You are a loyal employee, and the confidence you bring to the job is genuinely admirable. We’re grateful you joined our team and wish you a Happy Work Anniversary!”
244. “Another year down! It feels like just yesterday I started, and here I am not achieving my dreams.”
245. Congratulations on all of your hard work and dedication over the years. You are a pillar of our organization, a great leader, and a supportive colleague. It is an honor to be part of your team. Happy Work Anniversary!
246. I love you
247. On your special day, I wanted to express my appreciation for having you around. You make our workplace enjoyable and bring a lot of enthusiasm to this place. Happy work anniversary!
248. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy tenth work anniversary
249. “I can’t believe you’ve been here only X years. It feels like you’ve been part of our team forever, and I mean that in the best way possible. Your work ethic, talent, and gumption fit our culture to a T, and it has been so satisfying to watch every member of our team embrace you from your first day on. We’re all so glad you’re here.”
250. I want to express my gratitude for your encouragement and care. I feel valued at this company because of your support. Best wishes today and every day!
251. Colleagues like you make the workplace enjoyable, and I’m so thankful to be a member of your team. I hope you have a fantastic work anniversary and great success in the years to come
252. Even though it hasn’t been a long time since we started working together, it looks as though we have been working together for a very long time. You have turned out to be a wonderful colleague and a friend I can always count on. Congratulations!
253. “We applaud the determination and effort you have demonstrated during your time with us. We look forward to seeing all of the great things we know you will accomplish in the upcoming years!”
254. Dear [Sir/Madam],
255. “From the minute that I stepped into this office, I looked up to you as a leader, a role model, and a friend who would never steer me wrong. Happy anniversary to such a great force in this company.”
256. In the words of Kim Kardashian, “You have to surround yourself with people that want to work. ” Today I’m thankful that you’re one of these people
257. “Our team has exceeded targets and risen to new heights due to your leadership, guidance, and decisions. Happy work anniversary!”
258. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the team. I wish you continued success in your career. Happy Anniversary!
259. You being our senior have always been the source of inspiration for us. May the coming years in this organization be more prosperous and fulfilling for you. Happy Anniversary!
260. You are quite literally my favorite person here. Celebrating your employment today!
261. Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!
262. So much success in such a short time! Congrats on one year and best wishes for continued success
263. I wish you a wonderful day on your 15th work anniversary. Thank you for your inspiration, leadership, and hard work.
264. “Working X years at [company name] is such an important milestone. I can only hope for many more successful years!”
265. Happy Work Anniversary and thank you for all your support and care. You are more than a manager; you are a true leader. May the years ahead of you bring prosperity, success, and growth. We are proud to be your team
266. Happy work anniversary to my desk buddy, tea spiller and lunch date every day. Here’s to you!
267. “Congratulations on your 10th work anniversary! With your expertise and willingness to lead by example, you deserve this recognition. Congratulations on your accomplishment.”
268. It’s an absolute pleasure working with such a dedicated employee who promises to be an essential part of the company’s future. Happy work anniversary and wishing you many more to come
269. Best wishes as you continue to advance your career with our team! Congratulations on your 15th-year work anniversary!
270. “I think my appreciation for you is best conveyed through your unofficial theme song. I chose [song] because it reminds me of your [strengths and features]. Example: I chose Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan because your positivity and dedication have the power to keep the team motivated.”
271. You are the most sensible and most responsible staff member in the office and it has been a long time working with you, so I wish you a happy work anniversary and Best of luck for the next year
272. “Your favorite [noun] decided to drop in to wish you a [adjective] work anniversary. They wanted you to know you are [adjective], [adjective], and [adjective] and deserve all the [noun] in the world. Example: Your favorite elephant decided to drop in to wish you a wet work anniversary. They wanted you to know you are squishy, fancy, and inexpensive and deserve all the chairs in the world.”
273. “You are a brilliant manager whose passion for excellence is unparalleled! Congrats on your (X)th year!”
274. I’m always very excited anytime I have the privilege to work on any assignment with you. Because I know it’s an opportunity to learn a lot from you. I’m thankful for your long service and I congratulate you on your anniversary
275. We are all inspired by your hard work, devotion, passion, and loyalty throughout the past 15 years of service. Happy 15th work anniversary, colleague.
276. Happy 15-year work anniversary Boss! I truly couldn’t imagine this team without you.
277. We’d miss you if you were to leave. However, because you are still here, we will say, “Happy 15th work anniversary!”
278. Happy 15th-year work anniversary! Boss. Thank you for being an excellent boss and team leader. Every day, you assist us in achieving our goals.
279. Today marks the anniversary of one of the greatest days in our company history, the day you came to work with us. Thanks for bringing such brilliant expertise to the table and brightening all of our days
280. “You bring so much to your company, it’s no small feat to hit your X-year work anniversary. Congratulations to my favorite person!”
281. “You have shown everyone the true meaning of dedication and loyalty by confirming your association with our organization for 20 years. Today marks the day of this milestone. Cheers to your two decades of service.”
282. “Congratulations on your 15th anniversary! You’ve come a long way since you started as a Research Clerk. When handed that first program, maybe before you were ready, you stepped up and made it work. Congratulations again, and keep up the exceptional work!”
283. This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity are an inspiration to all of your colleagues. Happy Anniversary!
284. Cheers, beautiful! Here’s to another 15 years
285. Your leadership is a gift to this company. Your dedication and contributions would be hard to replace. Please don’t regift yourself somewhere else
286. 15 years and still going strong! We’ve come a long way together (and we will continue to, but an anniversary is always a time for reflecting on what brought us here, so let’s pause for a moment to appreciate each.
287. “In XX years, you have taught me what it means to be a true team player and an awesome human being, how to strive for constant growth in both my personal and professional life and how to [skill or strength]. I’m so grateful to know that just by having you on my team, I can learn and grow each and every day. Wishing you the very best work anniversary! Example: In 7 years, you have taught me what it means to be a true team player, how to strive for constant growth, and how to follow through on a strategy with grace and determination.”
288. Your management skill is top-notch. Thanks for always making everything pleasing and inviting. And for having so much ambitious drive that builds the morale of anyone working with you. Congrats sir!
289. If there were an award for the worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary
290. Congratulations on your work anniversary. In a few years, you have shown your executability in this company. I wish you more successful years ahead
291. To my partner in crime and desk buddy – congrats to another year in the rat race. Have a happy work anniversary!
292. Dear Mentor, I want to felicitate you on your work anniversary in the company. Having a wonderful leader like you is a great fortune. Working with you has given me an understanding of many things
293. “Through the years, your talents and efforts have helped our success. Together, we take pride in your accomplishment and your commitment to excellence. Congratulations on your anniversary!”
294. Congratulations on your 15-year work anniversary! It’s fantastic to see how far you’ve come. I’m excited to see what comes next for you.
295. Congratulations on your work anniversary this year. Thank you for your hard work and dedication as a valued employee
296. “In honor of your XXth anniversary, I present my 3 wishes for you: [personal/ warm wishes]. Example: May your marketing campaign set a new record. May your last semester of grad school be stress-free. May you book that trip to Morocco.”
297. “We all can take inspiration from your hard work, dedication, passion, and loyalty that you have displayed throughout these ten years of service. Congratulations on your Work Anniversary!”
298. “We are proud to have you on our team and offer our congratulations on this service milestone. Best wishes to you for these many years to come.”
299. I congratulate you on your anniversary, I appreciate the dedication and fervency with which you work in the organization. I wish you the best of luck
300. “Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us! We know you have worked hard for this accomplishment and we truly appreciate your dedication.”
301. Management isn’t easy, but you make it seem effortless. Thanks for all that you do
302. I have learned so much in my time under your supervision. Thanks for being an awesome boss and mentor. Happy anniversary
303. “You have come a long way and it is our pleasure to see you grow here as a confident person. Happy Work Anniversary.”
304. Dear Boss, You are well-liked and respected. You are the reason why our firm shines. Have a nice 15th year work anniversary. You’ve earned it!
305. On the anniversary of your time with us, it’s clear to us all that you’ve become so much more than that! Thank you for everything you do!
306. Leaders like you will reach a desired goal in their lives. The whole organization is nothing without you! Congratulations. I wish you more success
307. We wish you all the best and gift you a 5-year anniversary quote to reach your heart: "This is the real secret of life - to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. - Alan Watts
308. Happy 15th work anniversary dear colleague. I am honored and happy to be working with you. You are the best colleague ever. Congratulations again.
309. Another year in the books. Thanks for all of the value you contribute here
310. “It’s another year down of tolerating you and looking ahead for many more years to be passed working with you. Happy work anniversary!”
311. I’m blessed to have an amazing mentor like you. Thank you for uncovering my concealed natural ability and gifts. You are the one moving this company forward. Happy anniversary to you, Sir
312. Thank you for your dedication to our team, and may you continue to inspire us for many years to come. Always remember how much you are needed, respected, and valued! Happy anniversary
313. On your anniversary with the company, we want you to know what a pleasure it is to work with someone so driven and dedicated as you are. Thank you for being such an important asset to our team
314. Where would I be without my office bestie? Congrats on your 15-year work anniversary, friend!
315. Beautiful Have A Good Day At Work Texts For Him
316. Another excuse for a post-work happy hour. Thanks for making that happen!
317. Hello there! Do you recall how we met a very capable expert and a charming person on this day 15 years ago? Relax, buddy, because that person is “YOU.” Thank you for being a member of our team.
318. I’m sending you sincere congratulations on finishing years of triumph and accomplishing your purpose in this company. Happy work anniversary
319. Happy one year! Thanks for all that you do
320. “Thank you for your unlimited patience with us and for guiding us relentlessly with your valuable experience. Thank you for everything. Have a wonderful work anniversary.”
321. Congrats on your work anniversary! So incredible to see all that you’ve accomplished. I can’t wait to see what’s next for you
322. Every workplace needs someone like you. But we don't let you go! You are our inspiration, support, and blessing. We wish this milestone to be one of the many to come and have you with us until retirement. Have a great day at work today and the happiest work anniversary!
323. Everyone needs a boss with an abundance of positive vibes and confidence to get things done perfectly. Thank you for being that person. Warm wishes on your work anniversary!
324. This work is so awesome because of you and I couldn’t have asked for a better workplace than this. I appreciate your effort in bringing out the best creativity in me. Happy anniversary
325. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!
326. “I will never know how you stay here so long and still stay sane. Thanks for sticking it out in the madhouse with us!”
327. Dear [Name], congratulations on another year with all of us! We know it’s not always easy to be around us, but no one could have done it better than you. Have a happy 15th work anniversary! The cake is on us!
328. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead
329. “How time flies! It has been so rewarding to watch you grow along with this company, and honestly, it’s no coincidence that the two of you have grown side by side. Your leadership, vision, and commitment have directly enabled this company to become what it is today. Have a wonderful work anniversary!”
330. I am so proud to be your colleague. You inspire so many people to go the extra mile. Congratulations on reaching this fantastic milestone!
331. Management isn’t easy, but you make it appear so. Thank you for everything you do. Happy 15-year work anniversary, manager.
332. LinkedIn Reflective Post
333. With a team member like you, it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!
334. Congratulations on your work anniversary. It’s been an absolute pleasure working for you this past year, and I look forward to many more
335. Your dedication and hard work are much appreciated
336. So thankful that we get to work together. Happy work anniversary!
337. “Happy 15-year work anniversary! From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for all that you’ve done. We wish you many more memories and years ahead!
338. When I say I can’t picture this place without you, I mean it. My job is dependent on yours. I’m kidding (but not really)… Happy 15 years work anniversary friend!
339. Happy 15 year work anniversary, manager. I am grateful for your empathy, kindness, and continuous support.
340. “Happy anniversary, [name]. It has been an absolute honor to work with someone with your unique combination of dedication, perseverance, and talent for [specific skill]. It’s my greatest hope to retain this honor for many years to come.”
341. 15 years of working together, perseverance & a bit of serendipity. To a bright future
342. “Thanks for sticking it out with us over this past crazy decade! So happy to have had you along for the roller coaster ride!”
343. You bring first-class professionalism, determination, and passion to this organization. Not a day goes by that we are not appreciative of your dedication. Congratulations on another successful year of service!
344. Happy fifteenth work anniversary to someone who is so motivating, encouraging, and collaborative. You deserve to be appreciated every day! Happy 15 years work anniversary, coworker.
345. Thank you for everything you have taught me. I’m lucky to have you as a manager and mentor in my career
346. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude
347. Bosses are indispensable and vitally necessary to the organization. I wish you incessant prosperity and victory in your life. Congrats sir
348. Happy 15th year work anniversary colleague. I’d like to thank you for your support and encouragement. Because of your helping hand, I feel appreciated at this organization. Best wishes today and every day!
349. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary
350. On your work anniversary, I’d like to express my admiration for your work ethic and appreciation of your dedication to our team. Happy anniversary to an amazing colleague!
351. Congrats on the new year of making a change in the lives of those you direct and assist. Your commitment to our godspeed and victory is highly appreciated
352. Dear coworker, you’ve influenced us positively throughout the last 15 years. Thank you for challenging us to do our best. I wish you a wonderful day! Happy 15-year work anniversary.
353. I appreciate everything you’ve taught me. I consider myself fortunate to have you as a manager and mentor in my career. Happy 15 year work anniversary manager.
354. Congrats, you rock! So glad we get to work together
355. Congratulations on making it through your first year. It’s only up from here!
356. “Happy work anniversary to the person who works hard each and every day. I appreciate all that you do.”
357. Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be
358. Working with you for these years has been a great and productive encounter. Thanks for being a good boss. A big congratulations to you on your special day
359. “Congratulations on your 1-year work anniversary! You've accomplished a lot in the past year, and I can't wait to see what you do in the future.”
360. “We strive to bring out the best in our employees, but the true gift is finding employees who can do the same for us and then some. Thank you for bringing out the best in all of us.”
361. Keep up the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more
362. Happy 1 Year Anniversary! We are happy to have you with us. We hope you enjoy it too. Here is a quote full of wisdom to help you on your journey "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
363. Happy 15 year work anniversary manager! It’s been a pleasure having you as my boss. I hope you have a good day.
364. Congratulations on the completeness of your year of success, I’m so lucky to work with you. Thanks for making the work enjoyable. You have my best wishes
365. It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!
366. Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
367. I’m grateful for your profoundness, your counseling, and your assistance in making a great change in my career. Happy anniversary to a boss like a father
368. You are a success because of your dedication and love for your work. Continue to raise the bar, and have a happy 15th-year work anniversary.
369. “Your dedication and passion for your work make you the success that you are. Keep raising the bar, and have a happy work anniversary.”
370. It’s been wonderful watching you shine and make your mark this year. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for you
371. “I hereby present you with a [made-up service award] in recognition of your [strengths and features]. I have only one of these prestigious awards to give, and I choose to give it to you. Example: I hereby present you with a Golden Sandwich Award in recognition of your ability to create a unified, cohesive team using so many different ingredients.”
372. “This is the first of many happy milestones. Congratulations on reaching one year!”
373. Best wishes to an incredible leader who has gone above and beyond to lead our team over the past year. Have the happiest of work anniversaries and may you enjoy many more to come
374. Congrats! It’s crazy that you’ve only been here for one year because it feels like you’ve been here for years!
375. You are an influencer in our firm. You make me want to come to work every day. Here’s to all you do! Happy 15 years work anniversary my friend.
376. “We sincerely appreciate your hard work and efforts year over year. Thank you for your many wonderful years of service!”
377. We are grateful for your talent, positivity, and ambition on our team. Thank you for putting in the effort for another year! Happy 15th work anniversary, coworker.
378. You set an exemplary standard for all of us with your work ethics and your dedication. Thank you for everything you have done for us all these years. Happy work anniversary to a loyal employee!
379. Congrats on your milestone. You are so appreciated on this team!
380. 10 years definitely calls for a happy hour. Let’s keep the celebration going after work with our colleagues. Congrats again!
381. Write a humorous definition to describe the employee:
382. “Congratulations on completing your first year of employment! Every business requires a hardworking and intelligent employee like you. Best wishes!”
383. We wish you all the best for your 10th anniversary and hope that you will stay for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
384. 15th Year of work Anniversary
385. “We have come a long way from when we first started working together at [oil company]. I’m glad to have been able to work with you all these years. Congratulations on your 15th
386. “Through all these years, your guidance and support helped to accomplish all the targets. Wish you a blissful future and thank you for your inspiring and supportive leadership.”
387. Say congratulations
388. Hello boss, I want to thank you for being a prominent supporter of all the employees and for being the best boss ever. Congratulations on your work anniversary
389. “Today is a day to reflect on all you have achieved so far, and all you hope to accomplish in the time to come. Happy work anniversary.”
390. “Pretty sure our company’s future is brighter because it has you in it. Congratulations on completing one year here successfully. Happy 1st work anniversary to you.”
391. Happy 15-year work anniversary coworker. Your dedication and hard work are critical to the success of our organization. Thank you for your many years of dedicated service!
392. “I am so proud of you my dear husband/wife. Your dreams are finally becoming a reality. Happy Job anniversary!”
393. On your anniversary, we appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year
394. Wow, I can’t believe how much you accomplished in just one year. We’re so lucky to have you here
395. “For the past 20 years, you have been a great member of this organization, serving in various roles. Your time and dedication to the company and the mission are much appreciated. You are always willing to help where it is needed in addition to doing your job. Thanks again, and congratulations!”
396. “Chance made us co-workers, but fun and laughter made us friends. Happy work anniversary!”
397. Happy First Year Anniversary! Remember the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Without ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it
398. “Happy work anniversary. Today’s achievement of this organization is only possible for your supreme leadership, inspiring support, dedication, and passion. Thanks for all your efforts.”
399. Time flies. Congrats on a whole decade of success, hard work and impact
400. “Today marks your one-year work anniversary, but it feels like you have been here forever. We are so happy to have you as part of our team!”
401. “We are so happy and proud of you for all you've accomplished. Thank you for staying with us through the years. Happy anniversary!”
402. “Happy workiversary to me! I’d like to thank everyone who has helped me along the way.”
403. “I realize it’s YOUR work anniversary today, and I need to celebrate YOU, but to be honest, this feels like a celebration for me since I get to have you on my team. Cheers to you, the one person I know I can count on to [skill/talent/characteristic]. Example: Cheers to you, the one person I know I can count on to find every single math error on every spreadsheet, every time.”
404. On your special work anniversary, please know that all your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thanks for being my partner in crime and desk buddy
405. Wishing the happiest of work anniversaries to an exceptional employee who is an asset to our team. Sending you blessings and good tidings in all your future endeavors
406. We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!
407. wishing all our colleagues a very happy anniversary from @clientnine
408. “Every organization needs someone who stands out from the rest to be an inspiration for others to emulate. You are that person, and I am proud of you and everything you do daily. Happy work anniversary!”
409. “The way you work and live your life reminds me of a line from Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist: “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” (Find the perfect variation of this quote by browsing our lists of motivational quotes and employee recognition quotes.. ”
410. “On even the hardest days, I still pushed through. Happy workiversay to me!”
411. “With a team member like you, it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!”
412. “Happy workiversary! We were going to hire a plane to write it in the sky, but, budget cuts, so just enjoy some cake instead.”
413. In the words of Saweetie, “That’s my best friend. ” Congrats to my BFF today
414. What do you write on a work anniversary card?
415. “I can never tell you enough how much your contributions impact this company in both big and small ways. Your support and dedication make this company, and everyone who works here, stronger, happier, and more driven.”
416. Thanks for being a wonderful manager and leader on this team. You help us achieve our goals every day
417. “It is a blast to work with an amazing co-worker like you every day. Looking forward to many more years of working together.”
418. “On your anniversary, we appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year.”
419. Do an anniversary message “mad libs.” Source a list of nouns and adjectives from other coworkers and use them to fill in the following message:
420. “Happy anniversary! Where would we be without your work ethics and winning attitude? I’m thankful I don’t have to answer that question. Thank you, thank you, for making this place everything it is.”
421. My dear friend, I have never seen a hardworking person like you. Happy work anniversary
422. Where would we be without your work ethic and winning attitude? Thank you for making this place everything it is. Happy anniversary!
423. Congratulations and best wishes
424. This team is better and brighter with you on it. Congrats on this milestone!
426. “X years at [company name] and many more to go. I’m so proud of myself.”
427. “Do you remember what you were doing this time last year? Probably the same thing you’re doing right now.”
428. It’s been nearly 15 years since you joined us and helped us accomplish what appeared unattainable with your great expertise. Today is your fifteenth work anniversary, and I’d want to congratulate you.
429. Your brilliance comes to mind when I think of all your company contributions and what you’ve done for me. Congratulations on surviving another year in the jungle
430. “You have more than proved your capabilities in the 15 years you have worked with us. The company could not be prouder. Thank you and congratulations on your 15-year work anniversary.”
431. Once upon a time, a new employee arrived, and the company was never the same again. Happy 15th work anniversary!
432. “You are a winner indeed and we are so proud of having you among us over these 20 years. Your dedication to work is beyond admiration. Celebrate this day with joy.”
433. Sending you the warmest wishes today, on the anniversary of you joining our team. Thank you for the countless contributions you’ve made to the workplace over the years, and thank you for being a lovely person
434. “Let me congratulate you on your 20th anniversary. Your leadership in the recreation department is worthy of all the praise you will hear today. Thank you for the high level of service that you provide. Wishing you more successes and best wishes always!”
435. Happy 15 years work anniversary, queen! Who else would I run my morning workouts with? You deserve the best day possible, according to your impeccable fashion sense.
436. “It's been a decade since you joined us and used your brilliant expertise to help us achieve what seemed impossible. Today is your tenth work anniversary, and I wanted to send you our warmest anniversary greetings.”
437. It’s your anniversary sir, a day to remember the incredible things you have done for our company. We adore you so much. Here’s to great fortune
438. Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead
439. Another reason to have a post-work happy hour. Thank you for making that possible!
440. Time for half-price margaritas at happy hour! Oh, and happy work anniversary, of course
441. Relay your thanks and gratitude.
442. “Through good times and bad times, you have been beside me always. Happy anniversary! Hope you continuously enjoy every minute of your stay in this office.”
443. In my professional opinion, you rock. Keep on rocking
444. Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year. The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!
445. I worked so hard to get here, and it only gets better from here!
446. If only everyone could have as wonderful of a manager as you. You deserve to have the best day!
447. I appreciate your support every day, but especially today. I hope we have many more years working together
448. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant
449. You are a “filo Manager,” which means you are the first to arrive and the last to leave. Thank you so much for what you’ve done!
450. “To us, it feels like just yesterday you started working here. To you, I bet it feels like a lifetime.”
451. “My heartiest congratulations to you on achieving another milestone in the journey of your success. I wish you a happy 20th working anniversary.”
452. “We were so happy to welcome you to the team this year, and are so excited to see what you will do in the years to come!”
453. Congrats on 10 years! I wish we could’ve worked together for all of them
454. Sending you the heartiest work anniversary wishes this year. Warm wishes and thanks for your dedication and contribution to our team’s success
455. Dear colleague and friend,
456. Grateful for the adventure, the journey, and the people who make all of it possible
457. Even on the most difficult days, I still pushed through. Happy workiversary to me.
458. Thank you for your leadership, inspiration, and hard work. Hope you have an amazing day on your work anniversary
459. Happy work anniversary to the most fervent and committed person I have ever known. The organization is greatly pleased to have you. Congratulations, you are an amazing employee
460. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort
461. Your contribution to the company is greatly appreciated. I wish you much more success in the years ahead, Happy Anniversary!