1. You have worked hard to achieve success. Well done on your new position!
2. It’s a great relief for any leader to have a team member who manages themselves. Your effort is deeply, deeply appreciated.
3. The positive effect you have on others is contagious - thank you for lifting the office spirit.
4. Happy Employee Appreciation Day!
5. We love seeing the appreciation messages that you give your colleagues on Slack every day!
6. “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
7. Employee appreciation day is overrated. We believe employees like you deserve to hear appreciation words every day.
8. Your dedication to your work is helping lead us to success!
9. Thanks for adding extra miles to ours.
10. Know how appreciated you are here in the office. Without that positive attitude of yours, keeping everyone motivated wouldn’t be quite as easy.
11. When it comes to your work ethic, the sky's the limit. Keep it up!
12. “Thank you for all of the training you have given me. I appreciate it!”
13. It makes us extremely proud to have had you be a part of our organisation. On behalf of the entire company, thank you for your dedication and countless contributions!
14. Thank you for providing a constant good example for your team and investing so much of yourself in this company.
15. Thank you for choosing us! You are a great addition to our team, and I look forward to working with you. Welcome on board!
16. Thank you for your hard work and valuable ideas!
17. Be assured that I will continue to work in a way that will make you proud.
18. Your sense of humor makes coming to work an absolute delight. Thank you for keeping our spirits high!
19. You make coming to work a pleasure.
20. Your big heart and unique perspective make our work experience a positive one.
21. Thank you for taking the initiative and volunteering to cover for your colleague, who is sick this week. Your effort and dedication mean a lot to me.
22. “Dream more than others think practical…Expect more than others think possible.”– Howard Schultz
23. It is evident that you were born to do this because you do it so well. Thank you for your amazing work and positive presence.
24. Today I want to take a few minutes to thank our help desk advisors. The past few months haven’t been easy, but you’ve kept your cool and helped keep employees productive and online. We couldn’t do it without you.
25. We wish you nothing but success and happiness in your new position. Go on and show them how it’s done.
26. I want to thank you personally for your great effort and dedication. Your contribution didn’t go unnoticed. We are grateful to have you in our company.
27. “Thank you so much for thinking of me with this amazing gift. I've been using it every day and everyone always asks me where I got it from! It makes the workday even better already.”
28. From day one, your work has always been amazingly high-quality. So thrilled to have you with us!
29. You have earned a halo for the way that you treat your patients.
30. I can’t fully describe how much I appreciate being the recipient of such a prestigious award, but I am truly honored.
31. You are a real asset, and we're lucky to have you. Happy Employee Appreciation Day.
32. I want you to know how much I appreciate your effort and determination to finish this project on time. I know it wasn’t hard to work overtime and spend so much time away from your family. Nevertheless, your work ethic was exceptional. Well done!
33. Thank you for your wise counsel. We are all better off because of your guidance.
34. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you on a level of your own. Keep moving forward; we love your work.
35. · Thank you for your tireless ...
36. How you handled such a challenging project demonstrates your expertise and dedication to achievement.
37. My dear [Receiver Name],
38. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you. Our friendship will always continue.
39. · Thank you for never giving up and always ...
40. Jason is doing an amazing job on his new client account. Maybe he can tell us how he got an upsell so quickly.
41. We truly appreciate your smile and how approachable you are.
42. Happy work anniversary, and here's to many more years of laughter and success!
43. Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.– Arianna Huffington
44. We appreciate your fresh perspective and how helpful it is to the team.
45. We appreciate all that you do to inspire and challenge us as a team.
46. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs
47. You know the ropes better than anyone here.
48. You are a good person, and we appreciate you being part of the team. Continue to inspire and motivate us to become better people and colleagues.
49. It’s been so great working with you this year. I look forward to many more years to come!
50. Did you know your colleagues are always talking about your helpful attitude? Thank you for being such a role model to all!
51. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. – Colin Powell
52. It’s so rewarding to see that your dedication has paid off immensely. Congratulations, and keep up the excellent work.
53. I can't think of a better person to work on all of the challenges we face.
54. You put the care in caregiver.
55. Derek is not only a top performer on the job, but he also led a fundraising team at his local food bank last weekend.
56. Volunteering to take on the fundraiser was the key to its success. Thank you for your dedication to the worthy cause!
57. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar
58. Thank you for giving me the support I need to do my best work.
59. We really value the high-quality work you put in for this organization. You are a real asset, and we’re lucky to have you.
60. I would like to thank you for covering for me when I was on vacation. My customers told me how nice and professional you were. I appreciate you working so hard. Thank you!
61. When I think of service, the first name I think of is Jorge. And here’s why….
62. It's not just today but every day that I appreciate all of your dedicated efforts.
63. Game night was such a hit thanks to you. Good work on getting the whole team together and putting your Codenames skills to the test!
64. The appreciation messages you send the team really make all the difference in the way they start their days.
65. Your positive attitude is contagious and is to be commended.
66. You have a way of winning over even the most difficult of customers. We know it's hard and we do appreciate you.
67. I love that you always come to work with a bright smile and a fantastic attitude!
68. We feel indebted to you for everything that you are willing to give on the job.
69. Our company values you for your input toward our goals.
70. “You are one of the best people to collaborate with!”
71. [NAME] has the perfect combination of a personality and an ability to provide the best client work. Congrats on 2 years
72. Watching you strive to improve has been an inspiration for both me and the entire team. You’re amazing!
73. Before you can have great employees, you have to put them in a position to create their own future. We hope you've learned something from us as much as we have learned from you.
74. You are amazing. Your analysis has been on the money every single time.
75. You've been nothing but a massive inspiration to the entire team. We look forward to seeing what's next on your journey toward success!
76. Everyone, including customers, loves you for the way you treat them.
77. Dear [ Receiver Title and Name],
78. The extra time that you put into all of your work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for your commitment.
79. The project director contacted me personally to single out your contribution, and ask for more of your time. I notice your hard work and dedication to this company.
80. A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on.
81. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us achieve our goal. We wouldn’t have made it without you!
82. Good job! I want to be the first to congratulate you for attending the seminar and presenting such an interesting paper. I appreciate your research very much.
83. Working with you even makes Mondays more tolerable.
84. To [name], we say thank you. Last month we reached our target, and we could not have done it without your dedication. Your valuable input is inspiring.
85. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
86. You have earned our respect for how enthusiastic you are toward your work.
87. Well done on your achievement. Your next chapter will be a breeze if you keep working like this - you’re unstoppable.
88. I am grateful for your loyalty in service, dedication, and hard work. You are an inspiration to me. More than that, you are a mentor. Thank you for everything you do for me.
89. We wouldn't have made it without you!
90. Your enthusiasm and support are what unite us as a crew.
91. Thank you for always going the extra mile to ensure new joiners feel welcome in their first week.
92. We hope you dream big here!
93. You are truly a lifesaver in so many ways. Thank you for all that you do.
94. We're all in this together. So happy you joined our team!
95. We appreciate all of the mad skills that you have.
96. The team looks up to you and recognizes the work you put in. Thank you for your outstanding performance.
97. It's impressive to see how you always put the needs of others first.
98. No two days are ever the same, but you’re always shining the light at the end of the tunnel to keep your team motivated. Keep it up!
99. Only an exemplary employee inspires his boss on a daily basis. You are that employee. Thank you for setting such a great example for everyone in our company!
100. So, thank you for bringing your best self to our team and inspiring us to be better persons.
101. “You’re a Rockstar, thanks for bringing incredible energy into the office every day!”
102. You stand out from the crowd as someone we can always count on.
103. Your exemplary commitment over the years has been pivotal to this company’s success.
104. Watching you grow from strength to strength due to your remarkable work ethic is incredible. Well done for excelling today and every day. Be proud of yourself.
105. Your dedication is important for the growth of our company. Thank you for staying committed.
106. I know I'm not the only one who wants to work on projects you're assigned to. 5. Brandon's new templates for ...
107. Your driven attitude epitomizes who we are as a company; thank you.
108. Dear [employee name], thank you for being our own office's ray of sunshine!
109. Thanks to my amazing team who helped me pull off this project. I couldn’t have done it without them.
110. You have the best understanding that there is no I in team. Thank you for your selflessness.
111. All the applause for the highest ethics you hold. ... It's high time you share your secret. We ...
112. And you deserve all the recognition and praise. We are lucky to be part of your team. Let’s continue to do great things together.
113. Thank you for everything that you have contributed to this organization.
114. “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa
115. Keep doing what you do best. I’m sure you have an incredible journey in front of you.
116. Well done on your achievement. You were born for this.
117. We love seeing the habit of peer to peer recognition among the team. Keep it up!
118. The office is a happier place with you in it. Thanks for the laughs!
119. You are phenomenal at your job. Thank you for continuously raising the bar.
120. I’ve noticed that you always make an effort to encourage your coworkers. Thank you for being such a positive force on our team!
121. We can't put a price on your worth to this company.
122. I appreciate your creativity and engagement, but most of all, how well you work as a team. You take care of one another, and this makes all the difference.
123. Wow. I am so impressed that you were able to get that finished so quickly. Your dedication and attention to detail really shows.
124. Thank you for helping us take the business to new heights!
125. Not a single day has gone by where you haven't given 100% in everything assigned to you.
126. I want to single out Maria for uncovering that flaw in the installer. None of us wanted to hear it, but she was right, and we averted a major disaster thanks to her persistence.
127. We all strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace. But Scott really lives it and breathes it every day. We are so much the better for his recruiting, coaching, and mentorship.
128. Your ongoing positivity helps elevate those around you who might be having a hard day. You keep our office moving forward!
129. You never fail to make everyone’s day better when you’re around!
130. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated. Happy work anniversary!
131. I look forward to work every day because of Ana. She’s so good at recognizing our individual contributions and promoting our team. And she’s a great cheerleader for the key projects our company is focused on.
132. Thank you for always being the first to clean up after game time (I won’t thank you for always beating me at Uno though!).
133. “This is such a thoughtful gift! I'm so glad to have met you and hope we can work together for a long time.”
134. You definitely raised the bar for the rest of us.
135. Your hard work is appreciated.
136. Thank you for inspiring your team members to give employee appreciation messages for exemplary workplace attitudes on our Teams channel!
137. You did a fantastic job helping our team reach its goal. Thank you for setting such a fantastic example!
138. We hope to see you achieve all your goals, both personally and professionally. Here's wishing you all the success on your next journey!
139. Leadership looks great on you. Good luck on the new journey.
140. You have set a course that we are glad to support and wish you every success.
141. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. We've seen you put 100% into it, and it clearly shows in your excellent results. Thank you for your committed performance.
142. Employees come and go, but there are a special few who will never be forgotten. You, dear [name], are one of them.
143. · Let us be grateful for the people who make us smile, the people who make ...
144. When the going gets tough, we can count on you.
145. I don't believe our company would be where it is today without the positive approach you deliver day after day. We couldn't do it without you!
146. Your contributions over the years have been pivotal to the company's success. We appreciate all your hard work!
147. “Thank you for making a difference in our company, it is the difference we needed!”
148. “Thank you for being such a great coworker who is willing to help out the team. I appreciate your hard work and dedication.”
149. “We're lucky to have such a great team player like you on our side! Thanks for making it easier to get things done around here.”
150. Your mentorship has made all the difference in the way I approach my work.
151. Everybody plays a part in the success of the company but you take center stage.
152. Your enthusiasm for developing your talents is truly inspirational.
153. Thank you for your guidance and support!
154. I can see that you are in it to win it.
155. I love that you make such insightful comments during meetings. It makes my job a lot easier!
156. “I just wanted to express my gratitude towards you again because you have blessed me with this lovely picture frame that proudly hangs on my desk today. You are an amazing friend and co-worker.”
157. Today, we honor employees. So, thank you for your exceptional work. It is admirable and appreciated.
158. I may not have said it before but I appreciate and value you as an employee.
159. Thank you for sticking with us through thick and thin.
160. Congratulations on your promotion. You worked hard for this, and you’re perfect for the job.
161. Keep up the amazing work.
162. You have been such a remarkable team player and we are lucky to have you!
163. It does not go unnoticed!
164. There is a lot of give and take when working on a team. Thank you for all the giving that you do.
165. Your replacement sure has big shoes to fill. We can’t wait for them to try them on for size, although you will be sorely missed around here.
166. Each day, you inspire us with your sense of vigour and positive outlook on life even when the going gets tough.
167. I want to thank you personally for doing your best to finish the task on time and deliver the product to our customers. They were impressed with the quality of your work.
168. In case you weren't aware, we wanted to take this time to let you know how much we appreciate you.
169. This milestone is as important for us as it is to you, and we can’t miss the opportunity to express our gratitude and appreciation. You are a remarkable employee. We are sure an incredible professional journey lies ahead.
170. Keep shining!
171. . 59. Your driven attitude epitomizes who we are as a company; ...
172. “Employees like you can even make Mondays a joy. Thanks for the hard work and super attitude.
173. You are leaving some big shoes to fill.
174. Even on the toughest days, you always give it all that you have.
175. May this little token of appreciation motivate you to work harder in the days to come. Happy employee appreciation day!
176. The perfect employee lifts others up instead of pushing them down. Thank you for being a positive influence!
177. This is what true collaboration and cooperation look like in action.
178. “Thank you so much for the book, it is one of the best gifts I've received in a while. This will be great to keep in my office and show off!”
179. The energy you bring to the office is great! Keep it up, rockstar.
180. You have skills that we couldn't even have trained you for.
181. I value the work we do together.
182. Ed keeps all of us laughing, and he’s helped me so many times in a jam. I’m really glad you’re on our team.
183. We are excited to have you
184. I appreciate the time and effort you put into our last team-building activity. Now, everyone's hooked on Avalon thanks to you!
185. You are always responsible and strive to complete your work well and on time. It is very appreciated.
186. Ginny gave a stellar presentation last week to the sales team. Be sure to watch the recording if you weren’t on the call.
187. We will miss you but know you will do great things wherever you go.
188. In your fifth year with the company, we want to celebrate and recognise you today. Happy work anniversary!
189. When we say jump, you say how high. Thanks for all the effort you put into your work.
190. “You’ve got this!”
191. You appear to be tireless no matter what we throw at you. Thank you for hanging in there.
192. I would like to thank you for taking on the leadership position with such grace and modesty. In a short time, you reorganized the team and succeeded in making it more robust and efficient. I appreciate your communication and social skills that make you loved by everyone. Your next step should be improving your decision-making process and learning to be more decisive. I’m here if you need my advice.
193. Happy Employee Appreciation Day - we appreciate you.
194. We get the customers but you are the reason that we keep them, thank you.
195. Your commitment and innovative ideas inspire us to work better and create amazing things.
196. Janelle is a great coach. This past month, she encouraged me to share with the team the research I’ve been doing, and she worked with me on the presentation.
197. We look forward to seeing you continue to grow in the years ahead.
198. Thank you for always bringing your positive attitude to work. You make a difference every day, and we appreciate everything you do.
199. “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
200. Keep working like this, and nothing will be able to stop you!
201. We appreciate all of the self-sacrifice and the way you treat those under your care.
202. You went above and beyond to get this done so quickly.
203. All of your hard work has really paid off for our company. We appreciate your dedication.
204. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
205. I’m so grateful for all of your hard work. It definitely hasn’t gone unnoticed!
206. Your dedication, positive attitude, and hard work have been central to helping this company grow. We will forever be grateful and wish you the best in your new position.
207. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
208. You always make it a point to keep the pantry and shared kitchen clean. We love to see it!
209. Your desk is so beautifully decorated! It always brightens my day whenever I walk by it.
210. [NAME] is probably the most positive person I know. Even when you’re not supposed to be positive, like a hurricane is about to hit or something, he/she somehow remains positive. This positivity adds so much value to our entire team. Thank you for what you do!
211. Your inspiration is contagious. Thank you for setting an excellent example for your peers.
212. “Thank you for your help getting me through the first few weeks here. It made a difference to have you there for support.”
213. “Recognize Me.”
214. I’m so grateful that you’re not afraid to ask questions! It helps me be a better leader.
215. You are to be commended for always going the extra mile.
216. Every day, you prove your worth to this company.
217. Thank you for always being such a team player in everything you do. The team wouldn’t be the same without you!
218. Your willingness to deliver high-quality work is really admirable. Thank you! You mean a lot ...
219. I really appreciate you staying to wrap things up after the meeting yesterday. It means a lot to know we can always count on you.
220. Fulfilling the needs of others is a genuine gift that you have.
221. “You're an absolute pleasure to work with every day, but today has been especially wonderful because of this lovely picture frame that now sits proudly on my desk!”
222. As you journey on to the next stage of your work life, know that we believe in you. Greatness is your destiny!
223. We value your expertise and are grateful to have you on our team.
224. We can count on you to help our business grow with the great way you handle people.
225. Thank you for your leadership and vision!
226. This month, we launched our brand new [product] on schedule, despite being thrown into the deep end. We are forever grateful to you for helping us overcome the challenges and paving the way forward. You are undoubtedly a valuable part of this company.
227. “Your positive attitude and hard work are what make you great!”
228. Carla, you’re a fantastic teacher. I know I’m not the only one who wants to work on projects you’re assigned to.
229. “You have the perfect combination of a personality and an ability to provide the best client work.”
230. We’re blessed to still have you as part of our team. Here’s to a promising future in our organisation!
231. Your radiance brightens up the room and brings joy to the downhearted.
232. A great employee is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. We hope you always take these words of encouragement with you!
233. It’s fantastic to see your work. Your creativity helps us be one step in front of the competition. Thank you!
234. It's a pleasure working with someone as invaluable as you.
235. Your hard work and commitment helped us complete our project on time. I’m so grateful to have you with us!
236. Two weeks ago, Jessica returned from family leave. I just want to say how happy we are to have you back and impressed at how quickly you’re getting up to speed on projects.
237. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I look forward to another 10 years!
238. I’m so happy that your dedication has paid off in a big way. Keep up the great work!
239. We had a mad scramble this week meeting the proposal deadline. Thanks to Christina’s calm focus, we got it submitted on time, and are all still talking to each other.
240. I don’t know how we could have made it through this year without you! Happy workplace anniversary!
241. Thank you for being supportive, open, and considerate. You are a good influence and an example to us all.
242. [employee name], thank you for showing your colleagues that pursuing the excellence is the best way to get ahead in this company.
243. Your sense of humour is what keeps the team going when during tough days!
244. We were sure of your success, but your effort and the quality of your work are truly mind-blowing. You are a perfect employee, and we are happy to have you in our company.
245. I was so impressed with your contribution to the new website. I know how hard you’ve been working since we launched in June.
246. I tell everyone want a hard worker you are. You set the perfect example.
247. One of our company values is excellence, and no one epitomizes that more than Maddy.
248. You’ve worked incredibly hard to get where you are. Congratulations on a well-deserved reward.
249. The world could use more positivity, but you make sure our company is never running short. Thank you for being a shining light!
250. I genuinely don’t know what I would do without your support and good vibes. You make my day every day!
251. The work you do for us is worthy of applause.
252. We are sad to see you go, but we support your decision and are excited about your opportunities and growth ahead.
253. It does not matter how many references you have; none will be able to express how great of an employee you are.
254. “No matter what project you are tackling, you always bring invaluable insight and motivation to the task.”
255. We would never have finished this project on time without Maya’s contribution.
256. 15. Your enthusiasm and support are what unite us as a crew. 16 ...
257. “Success isn’t given, it is earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear.” – Nike.
258. You’ve kept your eye on the prize. Well done on achieving your dream job - you’ve certainly earned it.
259. Thank you for using your remarkable talents and skills to fuel our mutual efforts.
260. Keep up the good work. You make a difference in the lives of so many.
261. There is no better way to climb the ladder than to persevere and apply yourself. Well done for giving it your everything and getting to where you are today.
262. Your new employer is incredibly lucky to have you on board, just as we were in your time here. Onwards and upwards to a rising star.
263. Your unique perspective adds so much to our team. We’re so grateful to have you with us!
264. Your knowledge is impressive, but your pedagogical skills and expertise are even better. You do a fantastic mentoring job. Keep working your magic!
265. Without you, the group would be lost and scattered.
266. Here's a personal note to kickstart your day. Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude; something you embody incredibly well.
267. We are so proud of you! You have a valuable contribution to this company and continue to exceed our expectations. Keep up the excellent work!
268. Hey [employee name], you were so great to collaborate with. Your sharing of knowledge and respecting everybody’s input is a true inspiration to us all! Thanks a lot!
269. Your effort makes a difference. We are lucky to have such a worthy person on our team.
270. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
271. It’s nice to have an employee who is always up for a challenge!
272. You accepted the challenge and overcame all the obstacles that came with it. Well done on your accomplishment; it was truly inspiring seeing you put in the effort to get there.
273. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” -Robert Kiyosaki
274. We are so honored to be one-stop on your journey. Thank you for growing with us, it was a pleasure to have you on our team.
275. Dear [Receiver Name],
276. You are always going above and beyond to upgrade your skills at any given chance.
277. Thanks to you [name], we signed our biggest contract to date on Monday. The effort you put into securing this deal for our company is incredible. Congratulations, and thank you for a job well done.
278. Today the doors to our brand new offices are open. Congratulations to you and your department for working so hard to achieve this goal. Our growth is phenomenal, and it is all because of you. Thank you.
279. You are an inspiration to your colleagues and managers. I want you to know how much we appreciate your hard work and positive attitude. Keep up the excellent work!
280. Hello [Receiver Name],
281. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
282. Here's to many more great years to come!
283. So, thank you for being part of ours. It makes a huge difference!
284. The best employees are the ones who always take initiative and go the extra mile even when they don't have to. Yes, we're talking about you!
285. The new challenges you face will certainly open doors for you. Congratulations, and we look forward to continuing to be a part of your journey.
286. Working with someone as positive as you makes each day that much better. You are appreciated more than you know.
287. Keep up the great work!
288. We're lucky to have someone like you who pays so much attention to detail.
289. With the talent of each of you as individuals and the support you provide each other, the sky's the limit for us.
290. “Your work ethic is impeccable and I appreciate that you're a team player. You go above and beyond!”
291. This company is better because of your presence.
292. I really appreciate you finding the time to write and publish articles about our work. It improves the company’s image and shows our strength in the market.
293. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Ariana Huffington
294. You’ve set the example of how talent combined with great work pays off. Thank you for showing everyone that with dedication, nothing is impossible.
295. THANK YOU!
296. You accomplish more in a day than most do in a week.
297. “We appreciate you for more than just your work. We also want to celebrate your character and the positive effect you have on others.”
298. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty in service. Your contribution to this department has a big role in our success. I hope you’ll stay with us for many years.
299. Three months ago, we launched the new version of our product in the midst of shelter in place, and since then, our reviews have gone through the roof. Let’s give a big round of applause to Shawn and his incredible crew for getting us to this point.
300. Thank you for being such a positive force in the workplace. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated, and we're proud to have you on our team.
302. A hard worker like you deserves all the praise today.
303. We are thankful that we gained such a hard worker when we hired you.
304. I am constantly impressed by your performance. Thank you for your hard work!
305. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
306. Your accomplishments are something to be proud of. Thank you for your excellence every day.
307. You are highly esteemed for the way you bring our plans to fruition.
308. Thank you for the daily effort you put in; we’re all in awe.
309. Dear [ Receiver Name],
310. Thank you for saving us.
311. That was quite a slam dunk that you made! It was a definite win for our company.
312. We are so grateful to have you with us. You inspire us to be braver and more connected and exemplify empathy and kindness. Thank you for everything!
313. Your kindness and hard work are to be admired.
314. We know you work hard, but you make it look so effortless. Thank you for all that you do.
315. You’ve been crushing your personal goals lately. Awesome job!
316. A company is only as good as its employees. So, thank you for being great at your job and for always lending a helping hand where you can.
317. We’ve made it to another employee appreciation day—and it’s just another chance for us to express how grateful we are for your first-rate work!
318. Thank you for taking the time to always help coworkers when they need help!
319. Congratulations on your great victory! Only you could have pulled it off!
320. Please know that your hard work and collaboration are greatly appreciated.
321. Your commitment has put us on the path to success and we appreciate it.
322. Meg took 20 minutes in our staff meeting to praise the project and the people who made it happen. Including you. Well done, Dave!
323. “You always bring positivity to the office that inspires the colleagues you supervise, and your experience brings a fresh perspective to our business.”
324. I’m so grateful that you always take the time to help your coworkers. It’s really made our team come together.
325. I sincerely loved working with you. Without your skills and expertise, we couldn’t have finished in time and with such good results. Thank you for helping us!
326. Thank you for supporting me in my efforts to succeed.
327. Our project wouldn’t have been the same without your invaluable insight and creativity!
328. Lately, I’ve struggled to balance work and home demands. Gregg is always there when I need him, willing to listen and take action on the issues we discuss.
329. Thank you to each person who makes this team what it has become.
330. We’ve all been burning the midnight oil to get this new release out before the quarter deadline. I want to single out our quality assurance team under Dana’s leadership and thank every one of you for your dedication for getting us across the finish line.
331. You continue to exceed our expectations; thank you, and keep up the momentum.
332. Watching you strive to improve has been inspiring for the entire team. Well done on reaching this milestone.
333. You have a way of turning a frown upside down. Thank you.
334. Because your office desk is so aesthetically pleasing, you got everyone doing the same for theirs too!
335. We appreciate your adaptability to face whatever the day throws at you.
336. Happy Employee Appreciation Day and thank you for all your impactful contributions.
337. Thank you for your effort and support.
338. Thanks to your collaborative spirit, you managed to break the ice even with our introverted employees!
339. Your hard work and dedication is an example to everyone on our team! Thank you for being your best every day!
340. You have done a remarkable job on [project x]. You handled it like a pro and deserve the recognition. What an amazing accomplishment to put to your name - good luck with the next chapter.
341. Thank you for all that you do to encourage the rest of our team.
342. Our customers rely on us even more to deliver for them, even when shipments are delayed. This makes your follow-up video meetings even more important to our organization, illustrating our company values of persistence and focus on consumers.
343. “Your attention to detail and determination to see the company succeed and grow is a huge asset.”
344. You amaze us with the heights that you'll go to get things done.
345. Thank you for your hard work!
346. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
347. All the patients appreciate your patience and so do we.
348. Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion. We can’t think of anyone else who deserves it more.
349. I would like to let you know how much I appreciate working with such a creative person like you. You inspire me every day. Don’t ever change!
350. Hi [Receiver Name],
351. “A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but is miles ahead in results.” – Poet and author Ella Wheeler Wilcox. Consider this one big pat on the back!
352. Your positive energy is motivation for the team to give their best every day.
353. Congratulations on your great victory! Watching you get there was incredible to see.
354. Today I want to thank everyone for helping me get through this challenging project. You are amazing colleagues and friends. The past few months weren’t easy, but we achieved our goal due to our incredible collaboration. I’m proud to be part of this team.
355. At the end of last quarter, we sold a record one million subscriptions, and none of this would have been possible without Kevin’s passion and determination. Bravo!
356. Thanks for checking up on me. It means a lot to have such great support in the workplace. Thank you for making ...
357. You have what it takes to go far in this world. We're glad that we could be a stepping stone to launch you on your way.
358. Your unique abilities helped us reach our goals ahead of schedule.
359. You are a positive person with a go-getter personality. With this attitude, the world will be your oyster.
360. You’re a superstar!
361. We appreciate that we can count on you to carry the load.
362. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.
363. The victory over that difficult project is all yours.
364. We truly value the work you have put into this company. Know that it does not go unnoticed. We appreciate your efforts and are very grateful for all that you do.
365. Wow, the achievements you have made in such a short time are outstanding.
366. You are the most valuable player on our team.
367. Let me start by thanking you for your feedback on our new sales strategy, Jenn. We’ve all benefited from your perspective and your clear commitment to the project success.
368. “We appreciate you for more than just your work. We also want to celebrate your character and positive effect you have on others. Congratulations!”
369. [NAME] is such a joy to work with. Every interaction is a positive one and I know he/she has big things ahead of him/her.
370. You exemplify professionalism. Having you on the team is an absolute privilege.
371. We notice all of the time and effort that you put into your job and we are grateful.
372. Your rock!
373. ‘Thank you for having a positive attitude and a great work ethic! This is what makes a good coworker!”
374. Thank you for your helpful guidance.
375. Before you go, we want to take this time to express gratitude and our utmost thanks for your hard work and dedication. We look forward to seeing what's next for you!
376. “Thank you for always representing us with pride! We couldn't do what we do without dedicated employees like you!"
377. “Thank you so much for providing me with such thorough training. You do an amazing job at mentoring new hires like myself!”
378. You provide excellent work, and it’s a pleasure to evaluate you. Thank you for your constant efforts and dedication. With employees like you, we are one step closer to becoming a successful company every day.
379. It's easy to see that you are gifted with the ability to care for those in need.
380. You've been absolutely crushing your personal goals lately. Great work!
381. Your unique perspective on handling workplace rejections has been refreshing for the team.
382. Be proud of your success. You absolutely deserve it.
383. Seeing you crush your personal milestones and progress makes me lucky to be your manager.
384. I appreciate your support. You can count on me as well.
385. “He Is A Teenager!” Watch Keepers Try And Fail To Wake Sleepy 22-Year-Old Anteater
386. We know our customers are in good hands with you.
387. We appreciate you always taking the high road.
388. Your innovative ideas are an excellent asset to this company and we appreciate your creativity!
389. It may not have been a long time, but it makes us proud to say that we've had an exemplary employee like you on our team.
390. You are a great leader and person, and I have much to learn from you. My work experience is better thanks to you. Keep it up, and all the best!
391. “Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.”– Dale Carnegie
392. Team members are always talking about your hard work and helpful attitude. Thank you for being such an amazing role model!
393. If we gave you a ribbon for every great project you do, we would run out of blue.
394. All of us agree that your dedication and perseverance are amazing.
395. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine to the company and your team.
396. You are great at what you do. Thank you for being the gift that keeps on giving.
397. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”– Steve Jobs
398. “You do great work; you deserve a huge thank you from the entire office!”
399. “You radiate pure awesome!”
400. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller · “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan ...
401. Your hard work on this team is evident. We hope you know that, as a company, we have appreciated every minute of having you with us.
402. You are always flying in like a superhero to do the impossible for those in need.
403. No matter where you go, always remember that you are destined for greatness. All the best in your future endeavours!
404. “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” -Seth Godin
405. We need people like you more than ever during hard times. Not only that you do an incredible job, but you also help your colleague, lift their morale, and have kind words for everyone. We are grateful for your efforts.
406. I value your contribution and dedication and look forward to working with you again.
407. You have been a valued employee and we are so sorry to see you go.
408. Our wish is for your success. We are happy to have had the opportunity to work with you as long as we did.
409. We love seeing you bring our company values to life through your hard work.
410. You’ve worked so hard to get where you are. Congratulations on your well-earned reward!
411. Well done, [Receiver Name]! I was sure you could do it. However, you again proved to me that we could count on you to deliver on time and high-quality work. Thank you very much, and keep up the excellent work!
412. I appreciate your hard work and dedication.” “You are one of the ...
413. The office kitchen is always spotless after you’ve been there! Thank you for keeping it so clean.
414. We hope you realise the positive effect you have on others!
415. Erica, I heard our new diversity hiring program is the result of your initiative. We’re grateful you spoke directly and shared your experiences. You have a lot to be proud of.
416. You are an inspiration for self-management, dedication, and responsibility. We trust you completely and are sure you’ll achieve great things in the future. Well done!
417. Congratulations on your promotion!
418. “Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions.” – Ajahn Brahm. Thanks for continuously being wise!
419. From those early mornings to late nights, we saw the mutual efforts you and the team have put into delivering that killer presentation. Amazing work!
420. Your extraordinary attention to detail took this project to another level!
421. Well done! I’m impressed with your inborn leadership abilities. You grew so much in such a short time. I admire the way you manage your staff and let them blossom. You give everyone a voice and create a stronger and more determined team. I advise monitoring your stress levels, as leadership may take most of your energy.
422. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
423. Your attention to detail is impeccable and is one of the things that stand you out. Well done, and keep it up.
424. From new skills to your personal growth, we are proud to see everything you've achieved during your time with us. Here's to your next adventure!
425. The work you have done is ingenious.
426. You are the rope that binds us together.
427. I appreciate very much the way you manage to split the work of absent team members between the rest of the team and finish your tasks on time. Your team is lucky to have a leader like you.
428. Thank you for being such a team player. We wouldn’t be the same without you!
429. I appreciate you signing with us. Your expertise and skills match our profile perfectly. I’m eager to see what the future brings.
430. It's hard to find people who blend a positive attitude with a great talent. We are certainly glad we have found you.
431. The service you provided exceeded all expectations.
432. We are amazed at the ability you have to do anything you put your mind to.
433. One day of appreciation isn't nearly enough to cover all the gratitude I have for you as an employee.
434. I want to take a minute to highlight Lupe’s contribution this week and note the high quality of her work. She deserves a round of applause.
435. By taking one step at a time, you’ve proven that nothing can get in your way!
436. Each year brings new challenges to the company and the team. The fact that you continue to meet these with grace and innovation is indeed extraordinary. Thank you for putting everything into making us great. For that, we are forever grateful.
437. You’ve faced challenges and overcome many obstacles, but always have drive to keep going. Thank you for your incredible example of never giving up.
438. I’m so fortunate to have worked with Priya since she started five years ago, and to have seen her responsibilities and territory grow larger and larger. I can’t wait to see what she does here in the next five years.
439. Take pride in a job well done, because you are the reason we achieved our goals!
440. You go above and beyond our expectations!
441. Clark. You are the one that always finds the funny part of a problem and keeps us away from stress and sorrow. Forever grateful for the smiles and energy you bring to us.
442. Your efforts in leading the team will not go to waste. Thank you for being a valuable team member in these past few years!
443. Thank you for taking care of our community!
444. We all know what a challenging year this has been for our whole team and for our customers. Which makes JJ’s three-year anniversary in September even sweeter. I want to take a moment to appreciate what we can do together.
445. Your strength is to be commended. We appreciate all the time and care you put into your work.
446. “Thank you for your leadership and your knowledge. I appreciate them both a lot.”
447. Congratulations, and thank you for all that you do!
448. We won't be the same without you and appreciate all your dedication over the years.
449. A great coworker is one who makes others better, and your positive attitude does just that. Thank you!
450. How will we ever accomplish great things without you?
451. “Thank you so much for the great guidance and support during this project! I couldn't have done it without you.”
452. “If desks could talk, yours would say; “Ouch! Thanks for the hard work!”
453. Hard-working employees like you bring out the best in others. Thank you for being an inspiration to your colleagues every day!
454. I admire your dedication to always putting forth excellent work.
455. James Cash Penney once said, “Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” And we genuinely know how to work together. Thank you!
456. Thanks for always bringing your unique perspective to our team, Rob. We rely on your practicality and your humor.
457. “Peer to Peer recognition is more effective than an only managerial form of recognition.”
458. “Thanks for being a great team player! You are wonderful and helpful at work!”
459. “(Insert name) is such a joy to work with. Every interaction is a positive one and I know he/she has big things ahead of him/her.”
460. “According to the Harvard Business Review, happy employees are 31 percent more productive.”
461. We appreciate your dedication and passion. Keep working like this!
462. You are such a team player and fun to be around! Keep up the excellent work and continue to grow and progress.
463. Your energy puts the rest of us to shame.
464. The perfect employee is one that motivates his boss as much as his boss motivates him.
465. You never fail to make everyone’s day better when you’re here!
466. The office is a happier place with you in it. Thanks for all the laughs and cheer!
467. Thank you, Mike. I learned so much working with you last week on the end of quarter numbers and hope we get a chance to work together soon.
468. Because of your positivity, we can get through the toughest of times.
469. Your angelic qualities are what make you so appreciated. We are happy to have you on staff.
470. You never do just a good job when you can do a great one. Thank you for the time and effort you put into everything you do!
471. Your unchanging positive attitude goes above and beyond the call of duty.
472. · This team is a model for all ...
473. We want to make you feel valued on this special occasion. Thank you for your continuous contributions to the company and your years of service!
474. Your exceptional performance is a breath of fresh air. Thank you for doing your best.
476. We would be ten steps behind if it weren’t for your hard work. Thank you for setting an example and doing the best you can.
477. Thank you for always bringing your A-game!
478. We are thankful that you never throw in the towel no matter what gets thrown at you. Your dedication is priceless.
479. I look forward to coming to the office every day in part because I get to enjoy your positive approach to work and life. And I'm not the only one.
480. I want to let you know how much I appreciate the way you support our team, even with everyone working remotely. Thank you, Janie!
481. When I need an answer for a major client, Sarah is great about sharing her knowledge and advice. Grateful we get to work together.
482. Let’s congratulate Sonia for completing a degree in computer science. She’s been taking classes in her spare time, with her usual precision and determination.
483. You take the “im” out of impossible!
484. You are highly valued for all that you do for our success. We couldn't prosper without you.
485. The energy you constantly bring into the office is contagious. Keep it up, rockstar.
486. “(Instert name) is probably the most positive person I know. Even when you’re not supposed to be positive, like a hurricane is about to hit or something, he/she somehow remains positive. This positivity adds so much value to our entire team. Thank you for what you do!”
487. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” -Joshua J. Marine
488. We wish we could keep you here forever but know we can't be that selfish.
489. Thank you for all that you did while here. We appreciate it more than you can ever imagine.
490. Your innovative thinking and valuable insight have given a brand new meaning to our current project. Let's nail this presentation and give it one last push, team!
491. Your hard work is appreciated.
492. We cannot find the words to tell you how much we have enjoyed working with you. You will be dearly missed.
493. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.”– Buddha
494. You lift the spirit in this office. Thank you for your contagious attitude.
495. Thank you for supporting me on this project!
496. “Wow thanks for working overtime today, I wouldn't have finished this report without your help! You're a lifesaver!”
497. You don’t only show up; you show us how it’s done. Dedication like yours is hard to come by, thank you.
498. [employee name], your can-do attitude and communication skills are appreciated by all. Thank you for the positivity.
499. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own. No one else can compare.
500. Thank you for always being so patient and kind.
501. I wanted to share the positive feedback we’ve gotten from customers. Member satisfaction numbers are up 4 percent this quarter, during incredibly challenging times. We all have a lot to be proud of, especially Dre and Stef. Thanks for your contribution.
502. Brandon’s new templates for presentations are gorgeous. You make everything I do look good.