1. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you. Trent Shelton
2. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
3. “Doubt is a virus that attacks our self-esteem. productivity and confidence. Faith that you and your life are perfectly unfolding is the strongest vaccine.” – Sean Stephenson
4. To me, you are perfect. - Love Actually
5. “Don’t wait until conditions are perfect. They never will be. Expect future obstacles and difficulties and solve them as they arise.” – David J. Schwartz
6. “You shouldn’t feel bad because you lost me. You’re just not perfect for me, but you’re a beautiful person and you’ll definitely find someone you’re perfect for.” – Unknown
7. “You’re perfect for me because the way you look at me makes my heart skip a beat, and your smile makes all of my problems disappear.”
8. Greetings like this one are perfect for a mother to write to her son on his birthday. She is proud of him and wants to celebrate his special day.
9. Name a more perfect pairing. I'll wait.
10. "But for now, let me say...without hope or agenda...to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you.. – Love Actually
11. Before judging me, make sure you’re perfect
12. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
13. “You’re not broken. You’re perfect. And when you get to get away from these kids, you might finally have a good man.” ― Ashley Newell
14. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” – Good Will Hunting
15. Fall in love with our organic tulips that are perfect for all your fall floral arrangements.
16. “We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.”
17. ”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." ―Arrigo Boito
18. “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.”- Dwight L. Moody
19. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. You`re the only present I dreamt about. I have got you, and now I have everything.
21. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”
22. Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts. – King Henry V
23. “Come near now, and kiss me.” – Genesis 27:26
24. Men are like shoes. Some fit better than others. And sometimes you go out shopping and there’s nothing you like. And then, as luck would have it, the next week you find two that are perfect, but you don’t have the money to buy both.
25. “Though lovers be lost love shall not.”- Dylan Thomas
26. Everything I need to be happy during the whole life is you. You are my everything.
27. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ~ Jodi Picoult
28. “True love has no expiration date.” —Unknown
29. “In a world where perfectionism, pleasing, and proving are used as armor to protect our egos and our feelings, it takes a lot of courage to show up and be all in when we can't control the outcome. It also takes discipline and self-awareness to understand what to share and with whom. Vulnerability is not oversharing, it's sharing with people who have earned the right to hear our stories and our experiences. Vulnerability is not weakness; it's our greatest measure of courage.”
30. These two weirdos are perfect for each other!
31. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
32. “If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.”- Maya Angelou
33. “His smile ruins me.”
34. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
35. “Before you enbark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
36. “So often children are punished for being human. Children are not allowed to have grumpy moods, bad days, disrespectful tones, or bad attitudes. Yet, us adults have them all the time. None of us are perfect. We must stop holding our children to a higher standard of perfection than we can attain ourselves.” – Rebecca Eanes
37. Blaise Pascal on the difference that love makes
38. You’re not rich until you have something that money can’t buy. Your everything.
39. Messages like this are perfect for a mother to write to her son on his birthday. It is a day to celebrate life and be grateful for what they have.
40. ‘Your best love is my inspiration and motivation. You make my world complete. You are my everything.’
41. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.“
42. Well, then we're a perfect fit, 'cause you're a first-class bitch most of the time."
43. I would be a liar and my fans would hate me if I said to them, 'Oh, we're perfect and everything is great.' We have situations just like everyone else. We're not out in public trying to kill each other, but it's real. We love each other. - Author: Mary J. Blige
44. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
45. “We’re perfectly imperfect children. Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission.” – Empty
46. Victor Hugo on the greatest happiness of life
47. "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.. – Good Will Hunting
48. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”- Arthur Rubinstein
49. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —E.E. Cummings. Quotes don’t have to be serious! Read the funniest quotes of all time for some laughs that are perfect to share with friends and family.
50. Love me—that's all I ask of you. – Phantom of the Opera
51. ‘It’s everything to me—our relationship. You’re my world.’
52. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”―Nicholas Sparks
53. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” -Albert Ellis
54. “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.”
55. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love in spite of the fact that they're not.
56. “It’s simple: You complete me.”
57. “I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.”- Julius Caesar
58. “I don’t think…there’s ever a boring second around you.”
59. The sight of lovers feedeth those in love. – As You Like It
60. Sentimental birthday messages like this one are perfect for a son from his mother. It lets him know that he is loved and appreciated.
61. ‘Every fiber of my being loves you, and everything about you is the sense of my life.’
62. Henry Wadsworth on what it takes to carry love
63. Messages like this are perfect for a mother to send to her son on his birthday if she wants him to have a fun and memorable day.
64. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect mother.
65. “Before you judge me, make sure you are perfect.”
66. There is no remedy for love, but to love more. – Thoreau
67. “Love is metaphysical gravity.”- R. Buckminster Fuller
68. “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” —Robert Browning
69. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” —Herman Hesse
70. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” — Elaine Davis
71. I may not always love you,
72. Without you, I will not be able to live. If I lose you, I will lose everything.
73. Peaceful birthday messages like this are perfect for a mother to write to her son. He is an incredible person, and she wants him to enjoy it to the fullest.
74. You are my everything, my love. You’ve given me so much love. I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.
75. I’m so in love with every little thing about you.
76. You mean more to me than anyone in this whole world. – Peter Pan
77. ”You don't marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.” — Unknown
78. True love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach
79. I just happened to be nowhere near your neighborhood. – Singles
80. “Our memory is a more perfect world than the universe: it gives back life to those who no longer exist.” ― Guy de Maupassant
81. You are every reason in my heart and mind that I wake up each morning to see your face.
82. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
83. Being with you is the best decision of my life: you are truly, my everything, my love.
84. “Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
85. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.“ -Scott Adams
86. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” –Jodi Picoult
87. ‘Our relationship is magical, and my life is unimaginable without you. You’re my everything.’
88. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.“
89. You're perfect. To me you are. You always will be. When you're small you think that about your parents. When you're old, you think that about your kids. You'll see. - Author: Cristina Alger
90. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”- Samuel Lover
91. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” —Pablo Neruda
92. “Save a boyfriend for a rainy day—and another, in case it doesn’t rain.” —Mae West
93. ‘I do not say it often, but the truth is, you are my everything.’
94. “Nobody is perfect, but you are perfect to me. You have exceeded all my expectations and gone above and beyond to prove how much you cherish this. Your heart is my anchor, and your words are a force that soothes my soul. I am madly in love with you.”
95. “I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
96. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
97. Making you proud is enough for me. You are my everything. What you think of me, is all that matters.
98. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen
99. Love means never having to say you're sorry. – Love Story
100. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”- Maya Angelou
101. ‘Hey darling, you are my hope, my strength, and my inspiration. You are my world.’
102. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. — Angelita Lim
103. You make everything better just by existing in my life.
104. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.“ -Elaine Davis
105. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.“
106. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
107. I may not become the perfect friend for you, but for me, I could never find a friend more perfect than you. You have made our friendship great! Happy friendship day to you!
108. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
109. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”
110. ‘You are the reason I live, I breathe, I love, and I smile. You are my everything.’
111. “Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.”- Tori Spelling
112. “Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?”
113. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or swiftly. Says who? You’re on a journey with no defined beginning. middle or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be. This is why you’re here. To shy away from who you truly are would leave the world you-less. You are the only you there is and ever will be. I repeat. you are the only you there is and ever will be. Do not deny the world its one and only chance to bask in your brilliance.” – Paulo Coelho
114. And don't forget—I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. – Notting Hill
115. “Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.” — Anais Nin
116. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” -Roy Croft
117. “Get the action habit – you do not need to wait until conditions are perfect.”
118. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”- Mother Teresa
119. When there is no light in my world, you burn lights in my soul. You are everything to me.
120. “Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.” — Jack Layton
121. “It’s always better when we’re together.” – Jack Johnson
122. Didn’t live a full life until I met you. You make my life worth living, `cause you`re everything to me.
123. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
124. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
125. ‘If you live till hundred, I want to live one day minus that, so that I never miss you.’
126. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” — Sinclair Lewis
127. ‘You are everything I need to survive in this world.’
128. “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” — John Keats
129. "To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
130. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch
131. Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It demands greater heroism than war. It demands greater fidelity to the truth and a much more perfect purity of conscience.
132. I find it amazing how people find love from the billions and zillions of people out there.
133. “It was not enough. It was too much. It was everything.” — Jill Shalvis
134. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” —Jules Renard
135. “Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.”- Mother Teresa
136. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.“
137. You are the one who makes me feel like everything is right when all are wrong.
138. Near the best man in the world, I feel like the best woman. To have everything I need, you.
139. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.“
140. “Lady’s, men you too… you are perfect as you exist right now, but… that version of you isn’t sufficient next year. You gotta be crazy hungry and in crisis to get to that next version of you.” – Ed Mylett
141. I’m extremely lucky to have met someone who is perfect for me. Our lives are blessed with adorable children and countless other amazing things. Thank you for everything that you do. We all love you so much.
142. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
143. She had blue skin,
144. You`re not only a boyfriend to me. You are a friend, an adviser, a mentor. You mean everything to me.
145. Pablo Neruda on love without boundaries
146. “There is only one direction left open for me: always towards you, more and more.”
147. "You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!”
148. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” ―Jane Auste
149. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”
150. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.“
151. “I love you to the moon and back.” —Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
152. “Morning is not just the time of day when you wake up. Morning is the beginning of another day that you can help make perfect for me and all the people’s lives that you will touch.”
153. “Being happy doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – K. B. Indiana
154. You're my one in five billion. – The X-Files
155. “I don’t have a new year’s resolution you don’t need that crap when you’re perfect.”
156. “I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
157. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” —Robert Frost
158. You know you want to announce your pregnancy on social media but you’re stuck for what exactly to say. Never fear – below you will find some awesome pregnancy announcement captions that are perfect for every couple!
159. Why would I want a life without you when you have everything I need? Sweetheart, why will I want to live without you when you’re perfect for me? I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
160. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” —Samuel Lover
161. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.“ -Leo Tolstoy
162. I need you, I want you, I cannot live without you and I just love you so much to think that way.
163. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.“ -Leo Christopher
164. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. – Romans 12:10
165. What does “you’re my everything” mean?
166. “True love bears all, endures all and triumphs!”- Dada Vaswani
167. “We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.” – J. Cole
168. “We’re perfectly imperfect children. Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission.” – Juice WRLD, “Empty”
169. Show a graduate that you’re proud of their accomplishments with a special quote just for them. These quotes are perfect for either a high school or college graduation card.
170. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”- Karl A. Menninger
171. “I want you for always… days, years, eternities.” — Franz Schubert
172. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”- Max Muller
173. Morning is not just the time of day when you wake up. Morning is the beginning of another day that you can help make perfect for me and all the people’s lives that you will touch. Good morning beautiful.
174. Celebrations like this are perfect for mothers who want their son to have a happy birthday.
175. You are my everything, you are the coffee I wake up to each morning, and my milk at night.
176. “The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.” —Lailah Gifty Akita
177. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.“ -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
178. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddha
179. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my everything.
180. “Her heart, a newborn thing just beginning to know itself, believed Carmen’s heart.”
181. “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.”
182. “We are like puzzle pieces who are perfectly suited to make a giant picture together. but we are assembling ourselves in the dark.” – Vironika Tugaleva
183. “Doubt is a virus that attacks our self-esteem, productivity and confidence. Faith that you and your life are perfectly unfolding is the strongest vaccine.” – Sean Stephenson
184. ‘Laugh, love, and live. I do all these things because you are in it. You are the breath of my life.’
185. “Love without conversation is impossible.”- Mortimer Adler
186. “You’re so cute in the morning, and even a little wrinkle on the forehead does not spoil you. I’m kidding, darling, you are perfect!”
187. “You’ve reminded me to live. That’s worth having something to lose.”
188. Thank you for always making me feel I am your everything. Just know that you are my everything too.
189. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
190. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” — Bertrand Russell
191. ”We loved with a love that was more than love." — Edgar Allen Poe
192. You’re perfect for me. You are the one that’s best for me. I complete you and you complete me, and you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
193. Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs. – Romeo and Juliet
194. “The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!”
195. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”- Franklin P. Jones
196. “I like myself a little bit more when I’m with you.”
197. You are my everything, you are the real reason as to why I am still alive up until this moment.
198. “Unlike anyone I’d ever met, this girl could so very easily make my heart her complete bitch.”
199. You can’t be more perfect than this.
200. ‘I surrender my life to you. You are everything to me. You are my life.’
201. You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough. – Melanie Jade
202. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken
203. Because we know you are perfect. #greatproduct
204. “The best proof of love is trust.”- Joyce Brothers
205. “As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.”- William Shakespeare
206. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles M. Schulz
207. Sentimental messages like this are perfect for a mother to send to her son on his birthday. It reminds him of how much he is loved and appreciated.
208. “The way I feel about him is like a heartbeat—soft and persistent, underlying everything.”
209. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’„
210. Just the idea of seeing you in the morning is enough to wake me up from my deepest slumbers.
211. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.“
212. “Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone.”― Lauren Conrad
213. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. – Friedrich Nietzsche
214. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”- Bruce Lee
215. “Love what you do, not the love you get for doing it.”- Tablo
216. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
217. Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide? – Aladdin
218. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ―Charles de Leusse
219. Because we know you are perfect.
220. I think you are beautiful," he kissed her again, before pulling back to look deep in her eyes, "I love every imperfection on you, because they make you perfect, Elli." He kissed her nose as her eyes went wide, and tears rushed to her eyes. You're perfect to me. - Author: Toni Aleo
221. “A King is not complete without his Queen.”
222. Unknown author on making an important choice
223. “If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy.” — Bob Marley
224. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” —Henry David Thoreau
225. ‘My favorite place is next to you because you are the world to me.’
226. Greetings like this are perfect for mothers who want their son to know how special he is to her and how grateful she is.
227. “The giving of love is an education in itself.“
228. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
229. ”I need you like a heart needs a beat." — One Republic
230. “You are enough. just as you are. Each emotion you feel. everything in your life. everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.” – Melanie Jade
231. “It's very hard to grow up in a perfect family when you're not perfect.”
232. I hope you keep your face toward the sun because you are so bright, you are everything I want.
233. Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you. – You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
234. Everything you do.. defies any dream I've ever dreamed. You're so much more perfect to me than I ever knew how to wish for. ~Tara Mae~ - Author: Lucian Bane
235. ‘You are a perfect gift to me by the universe. You are my world.’
236. I saw that you were perfect, and that’s why I loved you. Then I saw that you weren’t perfect and I loved you even more.
237. “I trust you as if my soul were yours.”
238. Love is the absence of judgement Dalai Lama
239. You may not be good enough for everyone but remember you are perfect for those who love you for who you are. – Anurag Prakash Ray
240. Being with you is the best decision of my life and I thank God every day of sending you to me.
241. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.”
242. All at once everything looks different, now that I see you. – Tangled
243. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”
244. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. – 1 Peter 4:8
245. “It feels like the world is going to explode when I kiss you.”
246. Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
247. ‘I can be anywhere with you as you make everything fine for me. You’re my everything, Love.’
248. ‘Perhaps, you are just one person for everyone. But, you mean the whole world to me.’
249. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.“ -Gilbert K. Chesterton
250. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. – Dirty Dancing
251. “True love is putting someone else before yourself.” — Frozen
252. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
253. “To me, you are perfect. ” – Love Actually
254. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund
255. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
256. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.“
257. Happy birthday, my superhero! Thanks a lot for all the moments of love. I hope not only today but all of your days are perfect and beautiful. Let’s lavishly celebrate your day to make it more memorable.
258. “Once I felt the thrum of his heart beneath my fingers, I couldn’t forget it.”
259. “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.”
260. “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.”- Julia Roberts
261. What's meant to be will always find a way. – Trisha Yearwood, "She's in Love with the Boy" lyrics
262. Life with you makes perfect sense
263. “I was alive before I met you, but you’re the one who truly made me live.”
264. “Love takes up where knowledge leaves off.”- Thomas Aquinas
265. “There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself.”
266. “most people are perfectly afraid of silence”
267. I love our long phone calls and the secret jokes we share. The sweet pet names you created for me.
268. ‘Your love is similar to how blood flows through veins and arteries. You are my entire life.’
269. “You’re awesome for me because whenever I’m with you, it feels like magic happens around us.”
270. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.”- Tom Freston
271. ‘I strive to show you my best. I love you, my angel. You are everything to me.’
272. ”It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight." ―Vladimir Nabokov
273. I don’t need other women. They`re nothing for me, but you are everything in my life.
274. “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.”- Elie Wiesel
275. You are my angel and the love of my life. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect match. The rest of my life will be spent only with you by my side. I love you more than words could ever express.
276. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”- Mother Teresa
277. I say a prayer that the Thursday that is approaching will bring you nothing but love and pleasure. I really hope that you have some time to relax and unwind today. You could not look any more perfect, and it is a really significant day for you.
278. “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.” —George Thomas
279. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” —Paul Coelho, The Alchemist
280. ”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need." — Ed Sheeran
281. “¿Me dejas robarte un beso?”
282. “You. Are. Beautiful. Lajawab. My only worry is that I might not be able to do you justice.”
283. “You are so perfect for me; my life has completely changed because of you. I’m so happy to have you in my life.”
284. ‘You are the world to me, and I am ready to give everything of my life to you.’
285. Maybe. meant to be” doesn’t mean that everything is perfectly aligned, and the timing is great, and the circumstances are perfect, maybe it means that everything is actually far from perfect, but we’re choosing to fight for it.”
286. “The story that I love you, it has no end.”
287. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
288. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
289. “There is no greater feeling than when two people who are perfect for each other overcome all obstacles and find true love.”
290. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” —Albert Einstein
291. “Only you can make me whole. Just one touch, and you complete me.” — Unknown
292. “He would save her again, and again, no matter how angry he was with her.”
293. “The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
294. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.”- Torquato Tasso
295. It’s simple. You are my everything.
296. You are my forever, my everything. Love you then, love you still, always have, always will.
297. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
298. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu
299. God’s will doesn’t have to seem perfect to me to be perfect for me.
300. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
301. “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.”
302. “Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns.”
303. “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
304. ‘Life changes constantly. But I know, you are the constant in my life.’
305. “Love is a friendship set to music.”
306. “Say ‘I love you’ out loud and often.” —Mary Davis, Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace
307. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
308. Our relationship is not an important thing. For me it’s everything.
309. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
310. You are my angel, you are my everything, you mean more than anything.
311. Be a best friend, tell the truth
312. When I see your smile and I get a glance on your face, everything inside me just relaxes.
313. “It’s not like in the movies. It’s better, because it’s real.”
314. ‘I am never satisfied even when I spend my whole day with you. Just because you are my everything.’
315. Why did they keep changing guitars and amplifiers when they were perfect? They did the same things with cars, if you ask me. They forgot how to make them right, because they focused on style and bells and whistles. - Author: Buddy Guy
316. “I’m not going far. I’ll always be here. Just an inch away. I promise.”
317. “You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.” – Bryan Adams
318. Love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole. Buddha
319. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ” ―Elinor Glyn
320. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” -James Baldwin
321. How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it's just words. – David Foster Wallace
322. “Just FYI, you are unique, and you are perfect!”― Izey Victoria Odiase
323. A simple 'I love you' means more than money. – Frank Sinatra, "Tell Her You Love Her" lyrics
324. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”
325. “You make me feel complete.”
326. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine. — Taylor Swift
327. ‘You make my world look brighter, and you make my life happier.’
328. If I had to live again. Next time, I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.
329. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” —Unknown
330. “To good and true love fear is forever affixed.”- Francois Rabelais
331. “You’re the missing piece I’ve been trying to find.” — Unknown
332. We love because He first loved us. – 1 John 4:19
333. People make mistakes. I don’t care if you’re perfect or the messiest person in the world; we’ve all been there. A sincere apology can go a long way to making things better and right. Choose to apologize to the person you wronged.
334. This much I know is true
335. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect or better version of you. You are indeed a blessing in my life. My baby, continue to shine in the light of God’s glory. Happy birthday at 3 months.
336. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you. Trent Shelton, Football Player
337. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. – Casablanca
338. You are the reason why I became stronger. But still, you are my weakness.
339. ‘You’re my soul, my heart, my wealth, my today and tomorrow, and my forever and everything.’
340. “Starting from this state of order, the movements of the children daily become more perfect and coordinated. They learn to reflect upon their own actions. ”
341. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”- Khalil Gibran
342. “Today’s perfect right hooks always include three characteristics: They make the call to action simple and easy to understand. They are perfectly crafted for mobile, as well as all digital devices. They respect the nuances of the social network for which you are making the content.”
343. ‘Here’s my six-word love story: You are the world to me.’
344. You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
345. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
346. “A flower doesn’t love you or hate you, it just exists.”- Mike White
347. “I love you more than I can express, or can ever hope to express.”
348. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
349. “Being in love is the only transcendent experience.”- Armistead Maupin
350. “You are my temple. You are my priest. You are my prayer. You are my release.”
351. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.“
352. I believe that you are truly an angel in disguise, almost showing the truth and then not.
353. To me you are perfect.. . . . . Love Actually
354. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.“
355. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”
356. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
357. “Most of the answers we get, when based on sound evidence, are perfectly valid. However, if we’re starting with the wrong questions, if we don’t understand the cause, then even the right answers will always steer us wrong . . . eventually. The truth, you see, is always revealed . . . eventually.”
358. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.“ -Natalie Cole
359. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” —Jodi Picoult
360. “I just feel complete when you’re by my side.” — Unknown
361. “Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.”- Thomas Carlyle
362. “So dear I love him, that with him, all deaths I could endure, without him, live no life.” —John Milton
363. “It all made perfect sense, and at the same time, nothing seemed to make sense at all.”
364. Been There, Done That: Announcing baby #4? These printable signs are perfect to highlight your youngest child’s new role as big brother or sister. (via Chalking It Up Boards on Etsy
365. “All Christmas trees are perfect.” – Charles N. Barnard
366. “She's kind of a walking poem, she's this perfect beauty...but at the same time very deep, very smart.”
367. ‘Out of so many people in my world, the most special is you. I love you for being everything to me.’
368. ‘Let me share my feelings with you and be with me until the sun stops shining. You mean the world to me.’
369. “Things I need: Food, Water, Air, You.”
370. “When love is not madness it is not love.“ -Pedro Calderón de la Barca
371. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” — Alan Cohen
372. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” —N.R. Hart
373. These two weirdos are perfect for each other.
374. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
375. I can’t find another one as perfect for me as you are. So you can be sure I’ll always be here for you, loving you madly. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, honey.
376. ‘You are the story of my life that I do not want to end. You are everything to me.’
377. Before you judge me make sure that you’re perfect.
378. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
379. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” —Sarah Bernhardt
380. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” — Augustine of Hippo
381. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” —John Updike
382. “You are beautiful. Fuck anyone who’s ever made you feel anything less.”
383. ‘You are the center of my world, the source of my life, and the beat of my heart. You are my entire world.’
384. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service – The Tempest
385. Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
386. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you. – John Smith, Pocahontas
387. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”- Edgar Allan Poe
388. “In all the ways that you do, you are perfect to me.”
389. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
390. “The best feeling is when you realize that you are perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.”
391. A girl is happiest when she knows that you make her your everything, in front of everyone, every time.
392. I was just thinking now was as good a time as any to acknowledge that you're perfect and it wouldn't suck if you fell madly in love with me anytime soon. - TRENT - Author: Jamie McGuire
393. Unknown author on the things you love about her
394. “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”- Billy Graham
395. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”- Bil Keane
396. Let me tell you the truth: I will never ever leave you because you are the love of my life.
397. ‘I see my soulmate in you. Whenever you are with me, my worries disappear, and I see my world in you.’
398. “You’re always there for me when I need you, no matter what time it is or how long it’s been since we’ve spoken. We are perfect for each other.”
399. No matter what other people say to you or me, I will keep on loving you, until the last day.
400. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” —Nicholas Sparks
401. “I love you for all that you are, but even more for helping me become a better version of myself.”
402. You’re strong, gorgeous, caring, and loving; basically, you are perfection. As your baby sister, I want you to know that I hate you just a little bit, but I love you even more so! Happy birthday to the best sister in the world.
403. “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” —Emily Dickinson
404. “True love is supposed to make you into a better person-uplift you.” ― Emily Giffin
405. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service. The Tempest
406. Judge me when you’re perfect.
407. “The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.”
408. “The past is always tense, the future perfect.” ― Zadie Smith
409. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.“
410. “Me and you. The perfect match.”
411. ‘I want you to know about my feelings towards you. For me, you are infinity and beyond, and my everything.’
412. To say goodbye is one thing but to leave is another, and I would never do that to you, my love.
413. “If longing is madness, then none of us are sane.”
414. “The giving of love is an education in itself.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
415. I'm afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron. – Gilmore Girls
416. “My soul sees its equal in you.”
417. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao-Tzu
418. Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you. – Dolly Parton
419. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.”- Jenn Proske
420. “We are light against the sky.”
421. “True love is the best thing in the world, except for cough drops.” ― William Goldman
422. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Across the Universe
423. “So often, children are punished for being human. Children are not allowed to have grumpy moods, bad days, disrespectful tones, or bad attitudes, yet we adults have them all the time! We think if we don’t nip it in the bud, it will escalate and we will lose control. Let go of that unfounded fear and give your child permission to be human. We all have days like that. None of us are perfect, and we must stop holding our children to a higher standard of perfection than we can attain ourselves. All of the punishments you could throw at them will not stamp out their humanity, for to err is human, and we all do it sometimes.” ~ Rebecca Eanes, The Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting
424. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
425. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.“
426. We all need to take a break from time to time and relax! That’s why Bubble Baths are perfect for me.
427. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
428. “True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ―Nicholas Sparks
429. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
430. “When we spend our lives waiting until we’re perfect or bulletproof before we walk into the arena, we ultimately sacrifice relationships and opportunities that may not be recoverable, we squander our precious time, and we turn our backs on our gifts, those unique contributions that only we can make. Perfect and bulletproof are seductive, but they don’t exist in the human experience.”
431. The heavens must be feeling generous to me because they sent one of their own: you.
432. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.”
433. “People told me that I’ll always care most about my first love. Of course, they never knew I’d meet you.”
434. “Life's just a bunch of accidents, connected by one perfect end.”
435. “You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a river thinking that it’s got too many curves or that it moves too slowly or that its rapids are too rapid. Says who? You’re on a journey with no defined beginning, middle or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be. This is why you’re here. To shy away from who you truly are would leave the world you-less. You are the only you there is and ever will be. I repeat, you are the only you there is and ever will be. Do not deny the world its one and only chance to bask in your brilliance.” ~ Jen Sincero, You Are a Badass
436. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.“ -David Viscott
437. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.“
438. For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
439. “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”- William Shakespeare
440. “I like you very much, just as you are.”
441. “Everything you do.. defies any dream I’ve ever dreamed. You’re so much more perfect to me than I ever knew how to wish for.”
442. I like you very much. Just as you are. – Bridget Jones's Diary
443. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” —Alan Cohen
444. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
445. I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.
446. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the1 ages of this world alone.“- J.R.R. Tolkien
447. “He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Bronte
448. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
449. ‘I’m happy because you are the reason for my happiness. You are my world and everything beyond it.’
450. “True love is quiescent, except in the nascent moments of true humility.”- Bryant H. McGill
451. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
452. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
453. “An afternoon drive from Los Angeles will take you up into the high mountains, where eagles circle above the forests and the cold blue lakes, or out over the Mojave Desert, with its weird vegetation and immense vistas. Not very far away are Death Valley, and Yosemite, and Sequoia Forest with its giant trees which were growing long before the Parthenon was built; they are the oldest living things in the world. One should visit such places often, and be conscious, in the midst of the city, of their surrounding presence. For this is the real nature of California and the secret of its fascination; this untamed, undomesticated, aloof, prehistoric landscape which relentlessly reminds the traveller of his human condition and the circumstances of his tenure upon the earth. “You are perfectly welcome,” it tells him, “during your short visit. Everything is at your disposal. Only, I must warn you, if things go wrong, don’t blame me. I accept no responsibility. I am not part of your neurosis. Don’t cry to me for safety. There is no home here. There is no security in your mansions or your fortresses, your family vaults or your banks or your double beds. Understand this fact, and you will be free. Accept it, and you will be happy.” — Christopher Isherwood
454. You bring peace to my chaotic life. You’re my everything.
455. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.“
456. “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling”
457. “Who knows where the road will lead, but it doesn’t matter if you’ll be by my side.”
458. ‘Isn’t it amazing how we became life partners from strangers. And now, you have become the world to me.’
459. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.“
460. The thought of hearing you laugh already brings this smile to my face that lasts for weeks.
461. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”
462. "There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction, cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.. – Madonna
463. Charles Schulz on everything you need in life
464. “We are most alive when we’re in love.“
465. ‘It’s pure luck that I found you as my destiny among the billions in the world. Love you, love.’
466. ‘You are my best friend and my better half. You mean the planet and the universe to me.’
467. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.“
468. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.“
469. “People have to realize that just because you’re a Christian, it doesn’t mean that you’re perfect because every once in a while everyone stumbles.” – Tim Tebow
470. “Love is like the wind—you can’t see it but you can feel it.” —Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
471. “I’ll be your family now.”
472. “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.”- Lord Byron
473. Sentimental messages like this are perfect for a mother to send to her son on his birthday if she is proud of the man he has become.
474. ‘I don’t need anything in my life when I have everything in you.’
475. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”- Euripides
476. “I love you” quotes
477. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.”- Bertrand Russell
478. “Sometimes things go wrong, even when you’re doing your best. That just shows that none of us are perfect. So I keep trying with all of my heart, and if that’s not good enough, I’m not going to hang my head. ” — Luis Tiant
479. ‘I start my day with you and end it with you. I am lucky to call you mine.’
480. I just want you to know how I feel about you. You are my everything, my infinity, and beyond.
481. Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day. Guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed. That I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen. Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.
482. They didn't have you where I come from
483. “None of us are perfect. You are still learning and growing. We all are. And this is a lesson for you: if you reengage on this task, if you do a stern self-assessment of how you lead and what you can do better, the outcome will be different. But it starts here. It starts at the board meeting when you go in, put your ego aside, and take ownership for the company’s failure here.”
484. “You are mine, and I am yours. It’s that simple.”
485. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.“
486. There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction, cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.” – Madonna
487. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.“
488. “I’d give him all that I am.
489. My love, you are the sunshine to my day and everything that you could ever be.
490. We may not have had a perfect marriage, but we are perfect together. I love you all the more for your imperfections. No one gets me quite like you do. Happy birthday to my perfect companion!
491. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you.“
492. “My favorite star when we watch the night sky together is the light shining in your eyes.”
493. “I get up from bed every morning fueled by the thought that you’re mine, now and forever.”
494. “You don't love someone because they're perfect," she says. "You love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
495. “I didn’t know you this morning, and now I don’t remember not knowing you.”
496. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
497. Dear [name], I can’t imagine my life without you in it because you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re always there for me when I need you, even when I don’t know I need you. You’re thoughtful and kind and always ensure I’m safe and happy. I’m so thankful that God brought us together because he knew we needed each other as much as we do now. You are perfect for me, and no one else could ever compare. I can’t wait to spend forever together.
498. Who, being loved, is poor? – Oscar Wilde
499. “I love being one half of a romantic couple.” — Julianna Margulies
500. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” —Dolly Parton
501. “It wasn’t gravity that made me fall in love, it was you.”
502. “I wish someone had told me this simple but confusing truth: Even when everything’s going your way you can still be sad. Or anxious. Or uncomfortably numb. Because you can’t always control your brain or your emotions even when things are perfect.”
503. Your imperfections are perfect to my eyes, and your brokenness is complete In my heart. I love every part of you.
504. “True love lasts forever.”- Joseph B. Wirthlin
505. I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
506. “You should’ve really asked for the return policy on me, because I promise you’re stuck with me forever.”
507. My love she speaks like silence,
508. I love you and I like you. – Parks and Recreation
509. “Today’s perfect right hooks always include three characteristics: They make the call to action simple and easy to understand. They are perfectly crafted for mobile, as well as all digital devices. They respect the nuances of the social network for which you are making the content. I’ll”
510. ‘I was missing something in my life. I didn’t know it was you until I met you. You make my world complete.’
511. “True love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
512. Imagine waking up next to the person who means everything to you. That’s the definition of a good life.
513. “There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.”
514. “You are perfect, but I am not. You are mature, but I am not. I love you from the bottom of my heart and always will. I am sorry.”
515. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
516. You are my everything and it seems so hard to imagine that I can go on with life without you.
517. ‘Wherever I am with you becomes my favorite place on Earth. You mean everything to me.’
518. “If I’m gonna die, I want to die having said yes to her as many times as I can.”
519. We may not be as perfect as we used to be,' says Raffe, 'but it's all relative.'
520. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” —François de la Rochefoucauld
521. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. – "Venus and Adonis"
522. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. –Audrey Hepburn
523. “You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.” — Unknown
524. “The giving of love is an education in itself.“ -Eleanor Roosevelt
525. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
526. You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.
527. “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.”= Rufus Wainwright
528. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
529. I think I'd miss you even if we never met. — The Wedding Date
530. I can't do everything but I'd do anything for you
531. “Love is always being given where it is not required.”- E. M. Forster
532. “Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”
533. I do love nothing in the world so well as you. – Much Ado About Nothing
534. You were my new dream – Flynn Rider, Tangled
535. ‘I must have been the dearest to the heavens because they gave you to me and made my world.’
536. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”- George Sand
537. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.“ -Wayne Dyer
538. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
539. I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up. —Crazy, Stupid, Love
540. ‘My life feels so complete whenever I see you around. I love you, my dear life.’
541. “It takes billions of people to complete the world, but it only takes you to complete me.” — Unknown
542. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.“ -Andre Breton
543. “Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”
544. “The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.” —Blaise Pascal
545. Mama/Dada Sweaters: These precious vintage-vibe sweaters are perfect for any pregnancy announcement photo shoot. (via Threads and Needles CHI
546. “The best smell in the world is that man that you love.” —Jennifer Aniston
547. “I adore that you became my soulmate, but also that you never stopped being my friend.”
548. “When love is not madness it is not love.“
549. Celebrations like this are perfect for mothers who want their son to have a happy birthday and acknowledge his successes.
550. (15) Mama/Dada Sweaters: These precious vintage-vibe sweaters are perfect for any pregnancy announcement photo shoot. (via Threads and Needles CHI)
551. ‘Now that you have entered my life, I promise to be with you in bad and good times. You are my everything.’
552. You are my heart, my soul, my best friend, my world, my everything.
553. “You’re my forever & ever. You made me believe in the idea of true love.”
554. ‘No sea, no mountain, nor anything can keep us apart because you are my strength, and you are my world.’
555. “Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name.”- Mignon McLaughlin
556. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
557. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
558. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
559. When I see your smile so lovely and bright. Makes the world seem right.
560. ‘I want you to hold me forever as I feel protected in your arms. You are my world.’
561. Love is a song that never ends. – Bambi
562. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.“
563. “Practice doesn't make perfect.
564. “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” —Rumi
565. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.”- Dalai Lama
566. “You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense. This girl you met? She isn’t perfect either. The question is whether you’re perfect together.”—Good Will Hunting
567. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” -Leo Christopher
568. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight
569. I love you. Nothing and nobody, not even time, will change that.
570. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.“
571. “To love is risky. Not to love is foolish.” — Maxime Lagacé
572. “Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” —Phyllis Diller
573. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
574. “There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.“
575. The first time I held you I knew you were perfect. Today we get to celebrate your birthday and reflect on all the amazing moments we have shared together. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how loved you are. Have a happy birthday!