Thank you to the 1646 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions! I hope reading 7 Questions with
Chala Adal Duguma
helps you in your leadership.
Chala Adal Duguma
Name: Chala Adal Duguma
Title: Leadership and Change Management
Organisation: My Organization
I am CHALA ADAL DUGUMA I was studied leadership and change management(master) I have the ability to lead persons and organization na I want to improve my capacity of leading knowledge
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The most chalenging for me is leading a person who are not agree with the truth and creless person
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Once upon a time when I was reading news about leadership I like leading then I saw vision in my dream because of this I was decide to study this field and I did it.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
First i writing my daily activity the rearrange the activity which one is first , which is next and which one is last
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Group dynamics leadership which means the effect of one group on the other group
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Bible: the bible is depend on the jesus christ leadership style that means servant leadership; HE lead his followers by serving them
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
My advice for young leader is leadership is the art it may be gain by natute or through experience. so they have to have ability of leading and doing each and every activity which he/she responsible on it.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Leadership is influncing it need always alertness. leader must go with time use his/her time properly. leader focus on his/her vision.