7 Questions with David John Lincoln
Name: David John Lincoln
Current title: President
Current organisation: ANLP (India)
Dr David is a psychologist, NLP Master Trainer, Psychotherapist, Hypnotist and Naturopathic Doctor. Born in the UK and now resident in India (Goa) for the last 15 years. He is the current President of the Indian NLP standard setting organisation anlp.in
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming has become very popular in India as a great tool to understand how others think and behave.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Nothing really except the current COVID situation
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
A continuous journey of learning and exploring.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I just go with the flow, I start at around 8am and finish around 10pm.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Everybody thinks and acts differently. Therefore everybody needs to be dwelt with in their own model of the world
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
No one book
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
hard work, understanding and concern for all
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
too many to separate