Thank you to the 1,400 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 questions!
I hope reading
7 Questions with Maaz Rashid
helps you in your leadership.
7 Questions with Maaz Rashid
Name: Maaz Rashid
Current title: Academic Coordinator
Current organisation: CECOS College London
Entrepreneurship is my motivation, volunteerism is my confidence, training is my encouragement. I am working on different forums and performing Managerial support, financial support, training etc.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Efficiency and effectiveness are the major objective of every enterprise. To maintain sustainability of organization goals require time management, effective planning and implementations, monitoring and providing solutions of problems, employee satisfaction and appraisal, research and development.
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Market competition compelled me to perform a role to support my objectives i.e. i mostly work on skill transformation and empowerment, entrepreneurship and innovations.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I am always busy in research for benchmarking and get information to set long-term goals. By setting a set of plans and notifications regarding pending activities always motivated to be available all the time.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Corporate Social Responsibility CSR is the most important subject. Enterprise and society are directly proportional to each other in the modern world. Most large companies gain profit by providing benefits to the society where they operate and locate.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Corporate Social Responsibility CSR and Organization Behaviour mostly in my reading list. These literature provide me information regarding true leadership.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
I motivated my co-workers to be in the leading position. Every member of the enterprise is the most important asset of the enterprise. The main factor or independent variable to positive impact on Organization performance is employees motivation, satisfaction and training.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
In a hard time, mostly when delaying in time frames and other challenges. Mostly organization performing strict policies and changing plans. One effective plan can change the way towards goals. During budget analysis , we observed financial deficiencies. At that time all of co-workers reduce expenditures and other privileges. Because of this initiative we are able to move forward for further implementation and execution of particular projects.