7 Questions with Nimesh Trivedi
Name: Nimesh Trivedi
Current title: CMO - Vice President
Current organisation: MassMutual
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Driving and maintaining Culture.
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Relentless pursuit of doing the right thing. Storytelling has been my passion. For brands and people. This has helped me get to where I am.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Preparation is the key. I prepare my month, week and day but also am mentally prepared to be flexible.
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Compassion is the key. People have to be treated with respect and compassion.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Above the line. This has taught me why culture is important.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
Leading by example.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
Keeping things simple. People make things complicated even when they don’t need to.