7 Questions with Teuku Muda Nanta
Name: Teuku Muda Nanta
Current title: Executive Vice President
Current organisation: PT. Telkom Indonesia Tbk.
Male, married, 48 years old
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Give the best contribution beyond the expectation
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Smart plan my activities, execute the action plan with discipline approach, coach and energise the team all day and finding the best ideas to execute for continuous improvement
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Leaders as a father and treat them with humanise approach
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Rasulullah Muhammad SAW as the prophetic leader: amanah, siddiq, fathanah and tabligh
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
Active learning by doing daily operation with concerning the detail and absorb new knowledge by understanding deep operation
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
Transformed from strategic planning to operational leader