7 Questions with VenuGR
Current title: CEO Business Strategy
Current organisation: SNEL
As a CEO :: Mr. VenuGR :: Achiever's Success Story ::
**** Indian Achievers’ Award for CEO of the Year, 2020 ****
IT & Digital | Business Leadership (Private sector) ___________________________________________________
He played an instrumental role in the Consulting Strategy of the World’s Largest HCL Consulting & HCL Tech their ODC setup in US/India at Delhi NCR Region in March, 1997.
He walked his way up the ladder of success with companies like InfiniumSoftware2000 US, BCS Inc TX/US, RoccadaCivility NL, excel Soft SL, RLIinc US, INFOR US. he has excelled in his roles as Country Head, Delivery Head, Business Head and Asia Pacific Head in companies like SCBS UK & SNEL Vn.
Mr. Venu who is currently also working as an independent Business Strategic Advisory Services consultant for various International org, has profitably run businesses, built Startup & Brands with a clear recognition in this challenging environment whilst providing impetus to strategic planning. he has over 25+ years of experience of the International Market along with the Indian scenario. he has established networks, built a strong dependable team which is the key to any successful business & its smooth execution.
He was conferred with the “Indian Achievers’ Award for CEO of the Year, 2020” for his immense contribution to the Information Technology industry in support of Global Compact Network & Government of India.
Thank you ALL.
1. What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
Lack of Accountability
2. How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Gained extensive work experience in a leadership capacity across a range of Global business markets and worked in my way up through a company
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
My day looks like this:
4:00-5:00 - check emails
5:00 - 6:00 Horse Riding at Race course | Meditation
6:00-7:00 Shower | drive to the office
7:00 - 8:00 in the office ready to go
8:00am - 7:00Pm Grind, grind - Meetings, work, client projects , etc
I keep a running list of prioritized tasks at all times being focused and productive. My schedule is the key to being a successful CEO
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Talk less, Listen More
Don't step in with solutions too Quickly
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
"HOW TO BECOME CEO" by Jeffrey j. FOX
- The Rules for Rising to the Top of Any Organization.
6. How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
Practice Better Communication.
Make organization Vision clear across the organization
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
As a Mindset