10 Daily Habits for Personal Wellbeing
Updated: Nov 17, 2022
1. Get 10-30 minutes of outside sunlight in the morning.
2. Zone 2 cardio exercise for more than 30 minutes every day
3. Drink a glass of water every hour
4. Track your calories for a month to see how much you're consuming
5. Practice small portions by simply putting breakfast, lunch and dinner on small plates and trying not to go back for seconds
6. Take one or two 3 minute cold showers in the morning and early afternoon
7. Spend 10-30 minutes in non-sleep deep rest (NSDR) doing something like Yoga Nidra
8. Practice intermittent fasting and aim for 16 hours between meals. Eg. eat no later than 8pm and try to avoid any calories until midday the next day. Note: black coffee is great to have through the morning!
9. Have a shower before bed
10. Listen to an audio book in bed to go to sleep to reduce light in your eyes