Name: Anyanate Kio
Title: Dr (Prince)
Organisation: Wisdom To Wealth & Dev. Foundation
A Mentor, Transformational and adventurous coach
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Anyanate's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
By being intentional
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Wake up 5.00 am an sleep 11:00pm
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
The need for HR in organisational leadership
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Think and grow rich
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
To have a teachability spirit to learn always
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The story of oranges