Name: Shadrach Gyuks
Organisation: Wordspread initiative
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Shadrach's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Mobilization,organization and cooperation from some of the team members.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Years of learning and election.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Don't really have a work structure
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leadership is sacrifice
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Becoming a leader by Dr. Myles Munroe
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be prepared to learn, unlearned and relearned
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The extra miles I took and sacrifices I made just to make things better.