1. Didn’t care yesterday! Probably won’t give a damn tomorrow.
2. “The moral is that the shape of a society must depend on the ethical nature of the individual and not on any political system however apparently logical or respectable.” William Golding
3. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. ” —Helen Keller
4. “I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort.”
5. “I’m not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice.”
6. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. ” —Charles Dickens
7. “People laugh at me because I am different and I laugh because they all are the same. ”
8. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude. ” – Pat Riley
9. “The best clapback when dealing with an idiot? SILENCE. ”
10. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. ” - Benjamin Disraeli
11. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
12. You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.
13. “This girl is on fire!”
14. “I don’t have an attitude problem. It’s just that my attitude bothers you. Well, that’s not my problem. ”
15. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. ” —Dr. Seuss
16. Success doesn’t happen overnight. It takes patience, dedication, and commitment. So fasten your seatbelt, get comfortable, and settle down for the long road ahead
17. Silence is the best reply when you’re dealing with fools!
18. I’m unstoppable
19. I don’t have time to care what people think
20. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
21. “I’m sorry. I just realized you don’t understand my level of thinking. ”
22. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” Oscar Wilde
23. “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man”
24. “A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.”
25. “Be you, do you, for you. ”
26. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success. ” —Charles F. Glassman
27. “I’m sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.” — Derek Zoolander, Zoolander
28. “Go disappoint the next guy. I’m busy. ”
29. “Attitude Is Everything, So Pick A Good One.” - Wayne Dyer
30. I’m not a backup plan. I’m the one.
31. “You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now. ”
32. “People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. ” – John C. Maxwell
33. Life is too short to worry about what others think about you.
34. “Drop it like it’s hot”
35. If you treat me like a joke, I’ll leave you laughing.
36. Don’t be busy, Always be productive.
37. “Be Positive” is my blood type.
38. “You always have a choice, even if it is only a choice of your attitude. ” —Henry Ford
39. I’m not here to follow the crowd, I’m here to create my own path.
40. Do not forget your real friends.
41. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. ” – Michele Ruiz
42. “It’s a hard time finding your freedom” – Slushii
43. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. ” – Deepak Chopra
44. “Wanna test my waters? Better know how to swim. ”
45. “I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet someone stupid. ”
46. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking. ” —Zig Ziglar
47. “Between stimulus and response, there is a space where we choose our response. ” – Stephen Covey
48. “Go to hell? Where do you think I came from?”
49. “What they call you is one thing. What you answer to is something else. ” - Lucille Clifton
50. “You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you. ” —Larry Hargraves
51. “Be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.”
52. “Every problem comes with a solution. Unfortunately, my girl doesn’t. ”
53. “Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you. ”
54. “I'm not violent. Just feeling like I could be creative with dangerous weapons
55. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ” —Herm Albright
56. Never back down
57. “Egotistical people with an unnecessary attitude: YOU deserve nothing less than a standing ovation…of my tallest finger. ”
58. “The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood. ” – Voltaire
59. “The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight. ” – Arthur Ashe
60. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
61. “Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.”
62. “I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people. ”
63. Ask for Something
64. Give me a wall and I’ll show you the door
65. “The Hard Days Are What Make You Stronger.” – Aly Raisman
66. “You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One.” – John Lennon
67. “It’s actually cool to be positive and optimistic and idealistic. It’s cool to see yourself doing beautiful, great things. ” —Tom DeLonge
68. Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
69. “Girls express their feelings via tears. Boys express their feelings via Beers. ”
70. Sorry if I’m not what you’re searching for.
71. “It's a little magic trick you can play on yourself. Whenever you feel sad and lonely, just smile and close your eyes. Do it as many times as you have to. ” —Genki Kawamura
72. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow. ” —Robert Tew
73. “Don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it. ” —Mike Ditka
74. “If you listen closely, you can hear me not caring. ”
75. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ” —Oscar Wilde
76. I’m not always available, Just be lucky.
77. “Someone asked me: How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine. ”
78. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are. ” —Muhammad Ali
79. “It is good people who make good places.”
80. I am the Man of my dreams.
81. “Falling Down Is How We Grow. Staying Down Is How We Die.” – Brian Vaszily
82. “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. ” —Anne Frank
83. “I got one less problem without ya”
84. “Positive thoughts are the wings of accomplishment. ” —Chris Chacko
85. “The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. ” —Marie Osmond
86. “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.”- Richard Bach
87. The less you need to brag, the better you’ll feel about yourself.
88. My way of life is reflected in my attitude.
89. “Don't wait. The time will never be just right. ” – Napolean Hill
90. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. ” —Colin Powell
91. “Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. ” —W. C. Fields
92. I’m not afraid to be judged. I’m afraid to judge myself.
93. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. ” —Puneet Sharma
94. “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence. ” —Bruce Lee
95. “Before you judge me make sure that you’re perfect. ”
96. You can’t feel grateful and angry (or sad, or lonely, or despondent) at the same time. It’s a miracle emotion that charges your mind with positivity
97. “I’m not mad you told all my friends I’m a psycho. They’re my friends, they already know. ”
98. “Kindness is so gangster. ”
99. You choose your destiny. No-one else but you
100. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
101. Men also have Feelings, for example, they can feel Hungry.
102. “Please, you’ve more issues than vogue. ”
103. “I think it's my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may. ” – Leonard Nimoy
104. I am not mad, I am psycho. And friends already know that.
105. “Judge me when you’re perfect. ”
106. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. ” – Elon Musk
107. “Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time. ” – Elbert Hubbard
108. “Judge me. I’ll prove you wrong. ”
109. “Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. ” - James Allen
110. “I think whether you're having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude. ” – Colin Powell
111. My attitude is my superpower.
112. You can’t dwell on the past. You have to move forward and move on. Only then can you be truly free
113. I may be the black sheep, but I’m still the boss.
114. I’m a first choice, not a backup.
115. “I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime. ”
116. “I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for a change. ”
117. “Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has his goal clearly in sight. ” —Denis Waitley
118. “Men also have FEELINGS, for example, they can feel HUNGRY. ”
119. Positivity is my superpower
120. Friends are sunshine on a rainy day.
121. “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one. ” - Wayne Dyer
122. “Eat, pray, slay. ”
123. “Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people. ” —Joe Biden
124. “I hope Karma slaps you in the face before I do. ”
125. “My success is a revenge on my enemies. ”
126. Bad days are going to happen. Face it with a good attitude, though, and tomorrow’s sure to be better
127. “Remember: You might be a PLAYER. But I am the GAME. ”
128. “What if I fall? Oh, darling, what if you fly?”
129. “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done. ” – David Goggins
130. Taking action is taking control
131. Replay yourself achieving your goal over and over and over in your head. By the time you get there you’ll have lived it a thousand times before. You remove uncertainty and pave the way to your success
132. “Too busy to be upset. ”
133. “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. ” – Sylvester Stallone (from Rocky Balboa)
134. “Yes, looks aren’t everything…well, I have them just in case. ”
135. I’m not a drama queen. I’m the queen of my own life.
136. “You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” — The Man With No Name, “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”
137. “Life isn’t perfect. But my makeup is. ”
138. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time. ” —Dwayne Johnson
139. “I’m the GOAT. ”
140. “Live fast. Be wild. Have fun. ”
141. “Less talk, less mistakes. ”
142. “Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.”
143. Ageing like a fine wine
144. Aim for nothing and you’re going to hit it
145. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston S. Churchill
146. I’m not here to impress you, I’m here to express myself.
147. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
148. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. ” —Les Brown
149. “I just have the balls to call everyone’s bullsh*t. It doesn't mean I’m rude. ”
150. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought. ” —Napoleon Hill
151. Turn your ‘shoulds’ into ‘musts’ and nothing’s going to stop you
152. There’s nothing like suffering to bring you face to face with who you really are
154. I will either find a way or make one!
155. “You need to control your stupidity if you want me to control my temper. ”
156. Brainstorm Several Good Instagram Captions First
157. “Good is not good enough. I deserve more and that’s greatness. ”
158. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ” —Martin Luther King Jr
159. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
160. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ” Carol Burnett
161. “Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself.” — Roger Fritz
162. “Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself. ” —Roger Fritz
163. “If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong. ”
164. “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all. ” – Arthur Gordon
165. Don’t be afraid to be extraordinary, the ordinary is overrated
166. “No space for worries in my brain. it’s already too full of naughty thoughts. ”
167. “I ain’t got time to bleed.” — Blain, “Predator”
168. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
169. Don’t listen to the naysayers. Their opinions don’t matter when you’re pursuing a dream
170. “The real reason women live longer than men is because they don’t have to live with women. ”
171. My attitude is my kind of fashion.
172. “If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.”
173. Good vibes only.
174. “You’re way too short to get on this ride.” — Shawn Mendes, ‘Show You’
175. Be unapologetically yourself.
176. Happy with my queen.
177. Quit? Sorry, I don’t speak ‘loser’
178. “When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.”
179. “I’m making yesterday jealous by making today awesome!”
180. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
181. “I love a success story, but even more than a success story, I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story. “” – Joe Rogan
182. Friends are therapists you can drink with.
183. “Eat, pray, slay. ”
184. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
185. Live like there’s no tomorrow.
186. Repeat after me: “I will not quit”
187. You’re the sum of the 5 people you spend most time with. Pick your social circle wisely
188. “I’m beautiful and I know it. ”
189. Stay humble and never give up on yourself.
190. “Be sure that you’re perfect before you judge me. ”
191. Stay positive, stay focused, and stay determined – that’s my attitude.
192. “Attitudes are more important than facts. ” —Mary Engelbreit
193. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
194. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
195. “All eyes on the biggest fight in history: Me vs. Me! Because my only competition is myself. ”
196. People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky. They’re doing something differently than everyone else. ”– Tony Robbins
197. “I do a thing called what I want. ”
198. Pretty princess, chin up! Keep your grip on the crown.
199. “I’m awesome! Your opinion doesn’t matter. ”
200. 75 am. Time to work
201. “I don’t care if you tear me apart”
202. Confidence is not ‘they will like me’. Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t.
203. “Why chase anyone when I’m the catch?”
204. Unapologetically myself.
205. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart. ” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
206. “I’m as cunning as the devil. However, I’m twice as handsome. ”
207. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it. ” —Captain Jack Sparrow
208. “I’m not for everyone, but I’m for someone.”
209. “When the entire world attempts to imitate you, you know you're damn original. ”
210. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us. ” —John Mitchell
211. Do I need to explain myself? I know I am always right!
212. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline. ” —Lailah Gifty Akita
213. “In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day. ” —Spencer Johnson
214. I’m not jealous but when something is mine. It’s mine.
215. “If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're small in time and in space. And you have this frail vessel called the human body that's limited on Earth. ” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
216. True friends stab you in the front.
217. “I’m not rude, I’m just honest.”
218. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. ” —Albert Einstein
219. When you can honestly say that you’re living your dream and nobody else’s, you know what true liberation tastes like
220. A man who masters patience masters everything.
221. “Winner don’t do different things they do things differently.”– Shiv Khera
222. I don’t laugh in the face of failure. I thank it for its service
223. Before you judge me, make sure that you’re perfect.
224. I’m not affected by demons.
225. Take control of your time. Wake up every day with purpose. Go at it!
226. “Boys are great, every girl should have one. ”
227. Aiming for another 10 hates.
228. Be brave, be bold and never settle for less! 😎
229. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. ” —Abraham Lincoln
230. No compromises. You go after your goal or you don’t
231. “Minds are like parachutes—they only function when open. ” —Thomas Dewar
232. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
233. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ” —Jimmy Johnson
234. My opinions might have changed but not the fact that I am Right.
235. “My life. My rules. My attitude. ”
236. “Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parent’s job. ”
237. “Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!” – Miley Cyrus
238. I’m always looking for new heights
239. Simply because I am aware of how the real world works, I regard myself to be mine.
240. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
241. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. ” —Dale Carnegie
242. “Do whatever you have to do. People always want to tell you how to do it. No, do it your way. And don’t ask for like oh how can you do it … do it, figure it out. I figured it out one way or another and I did it.”
243. Keep trying! Don’t be afraid of failure.
244. “I am who I am, your approval is not needed. ”
245. Hate me? I couldn’t care more.
246. I know I am Awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
247. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
248. “Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They'll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”
249. Nothing can stop me now
250. Boys want Attention. Men want Respect. Legends don’t care.
251. A good bad-ass person, with a good bad-ass attitude.
252. Attitude captions for Instagram for Friends
253. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
254. “In my house, I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision-maker. ”
255. “Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes, I need expert advice. ”
256. If you never had friends, you never lived life.
257. My attitude? Everything is possible.
258. Your hate is just fuel for my fire
259. I’m not here to impress anyone. I am here to be myself.
260. “Hasta la vista, baby.” — The Terminator, “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”
261. Success is around the corner. I can feel it
262. “Kinda care, kinda don’t. ”
263. “I don’t sweat. I sparkle!”
264. The person you are trying to reach is out of your league. Better luck next time.
265. “When life gives you lemons, squeeze ‘em in your haters’ eyes. ”
266. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
267. “Life is your seesaw. You may not stay balanced long, but you can aim for a high after every low. ” —Sanita Belgrave
268. What’s the Instagram Caption Character Limit?
269. Dress like you’re already famous.
270. “Say hello to my little friend.” — Tony Montana, “Scarface”
271. “I am strong. I am kind. I am smart. I am important. I am fearless. I am amazing. ”
272. “You really can change the world if you care enough. ” - Marian Wright Edelman
273. The best is yet to come, my friends
274. “What boys do, girls do better. ”
275. “I need somebody who can take control” – Sam Smith
276. “I’m throwin’ shade like it’s sunny.” — Nicki Minaj, ‘Want Some More’
277. “Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself. ” —Brian Tracy
278. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
279. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” – Dabo Swinney
280. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
281. Be the type of man that is constantly learning, improving, and growing.
282. “Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes. ” —Jyoti Patel
283. “Love me for who I am – not what you want me to be. Take me or leave me. It’s that simple. ”
284. “Short, sassy, cute, and classy. ”
285. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. ” —Mahatma Gandhi
286. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
287. “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better. ” —Tim Howard
288. “Learn to do things alone. ”
290. “Bein’ so bad got me feelin’ so good.” — Demi Lovato, ‘Sorry Not Sorry’
291. “There’s no way I could be stopped, was coming for your spot”
292. “No need to explain myself…I know I’m right!”
293. “A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early.” — Queen Clarisse Renaldi, The Princess Diaries
294. “Category is body, look at the way it’s sittin'” —Megan Thee Stallion, ‘Body’
295. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
296. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
297. “With a positive attitude, the world is your oyster. Without it, your world will be filled with ill fate and unfortunate circumstances. ” —Lorena Laughlin
298. “My heart says yes but my mom says no. ”
299. “Don’t wish for a good body. Work for it!”
300. “The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude. ” —Jeff Moore
301. Optimistic mindset.
302. I don’t follow trends. I set them.
303. For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end. ” – Michelle Obama
304. “Everywhere you go, make positive deposits rather than negative withdrawals. You can be a people builder. ” —Joel Osteen
305. “I am a part of all that I have met.”
306. I don’t care what you think. I’m doing me
307. “The more money we come across, the more problems we see”
308. My strength is my attitude
309. Stop. Take a breath. Remember why you’re doing this. And then get going again
310. “But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be. ” – Alan Watts
311. Pain is my motivation
312. I don’t let anyone dull my sparkle with their negative attitude.
313. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ” —Scott Hamilton
314. Thank you haters for inspiring me to succeed in life.
315. “Her smile was like armor & every day she went to war. ”
316. Aim for the moon. Even if you fall short you’ll still hit the moon
317. Smile and let the world wonder why.
318. When life throws you lemons, you’ve got to make lemonade
319. “I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart.” — Sia, ‘Elastic Heart’
320. “Attitude can have a huge impact on one's career. Thinking positively will prepare you to respond appropriately during trying times. ” —Jane Aniston
321. “The difference between a pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for the pizza. ”
322. “I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it. “ —Michael J. Fox
323. Carpe diem
324. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. ” - John Wooden
325. I try to be kind, but I’m not an angel, While I do sin, I am not a devil.
326. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. “ – Jimmy Johnson
327. “If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong. ”
328. “Sorry, I’m allergic to basic b*tches. ”
329. “A gentleman knows his actions carry more weight than any words spoken. ”
330. Don’t be a People pleaser rather, make yourself a priority.
331. Your attitude is a reflection of who you are.
332. “This dude’s got ATTITUDE. ”
333. “Believe in your abilities and anything is possible.”
334. Failure is never failure. It’s just learning
335. “Take my number down, I just might hit you.” — Lauren Jauregui, ‘More Than This’
336. “I am not apologising for who I am.” Donna
337. Be the kind of girl who never stops learning, growing and laughing. 😊
338. “Be careful outside. It’s raining shady bitches everywhere. ”
339. Attitude’s contagious. Make yours worth catching
340. “The rebel in me will never die. ”
341. “Here, hold my morals. I’ve got some shady sh*t to take care of. ”
342. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
343. “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me…but I can’t help it that I’m so popular.” — Gretchen Wieners, Mean Girls
344. Set a goal, pursue it with integrity, and the universe conspires to make it happen
345. “Bitch please, you’ve more issues than vogue. ”
346. “It was you who taught me living is togetherness” – Calvin Harris feat. Rag’n’Bone Man
347. “My coach said I run like a girl. So I said if he ran a little faster he could too.” – Mia Hamm
348. “Be yourself, who else is better qualified?”
349. I’m confident and I’m embracing it.
350. “I drop a picture, now these b*tches feel attacked.” — Megan Thee Stallion, ‘Savage’
351. Even while they teach, men learn.
352. “Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
353. “The key to life is your attitude. Whether you’re single or married or have kids or don’t have kids, it’s how you look at your life, what you make of it. It’s about making the best of your life wherever you are in life.
354. “We lost because we told ourselves we lost.” – Leo Tolstoy
355. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being. ” —Suman Arora
356. A winning attitude’s what broke the 4 minute mile. It’s what got to the top of Everest. Every time someone achieves something they weren’t supposed to, attitudes behind it
357. “A man of steel. ”
358. Forget the obstacles. Get started
359. “Yippee-ki-yay, mother—-er.” — John McClane, “Die Hard”
360. “Cock your hat - angles are attitudes. ” – Frank Sinatra
361. “Find me where the wild things are”
362. “I hope Karma slaps you in the face before I do. ”
363. “Too lazy to be fake. Being real takes a whole lot less effort. ”
364. I do a thing called what I want.
365. I’m simple like quantum physics
366. “Where’s my Oscar award? You know, for acting like I care?”
367. “If a girl have beef with me, she gon’ have beef with me forever”
368. “Every day one should at least hear one little song, read one good poem, see one fine painting and -- if at all possible -- speak a few sensible words.”
369. Mistakes are the best teachers I ever had
370. I’m not here for your entertainment. I’m here to live my own life on my own terms.
371. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. ” – Thomas Jefferson
372. “Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. ” —James Allen
373. I heard you are a player, Nice to meet you. I am the coach.
374. “Felt cute, won’t delete later. ”
375. “I’m not mean, I’m just brutally honest. It’s not my fault that the truth hurts. Here’s a band-aid. ”
376. “Having the dream is easy, making it come true is hard” – Serena Williams
377. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. ” —Les Brown
378. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”
379. “I’m aware that I’m rare. ”
380. “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.”- Wayne Dyer
381. I don’t let other people define my worth.
382. Chin up queen.
383. “Be you, do you, for you. ”
384. “It’s not that I don’t like you. I’m just saying that if you were aflame and I had a glass of water, I’d drink it in one gulp. ”
385. “I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either. ”
386. “Those who like me…raise your hands! Those who don’t like me…oh well,raise your STANDARDS. ”
387. My flaw is that I’m kind.
388. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
389. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life. ” —William James
390. “A positive mindset is something every human can work on, and everyone can learn how to enroll in it. ” —Deeksha Arora
391. Not bitchy! Just a queen.
392. “You don’t like me? That’s fine, it’s not like I got out of bed just to impress you. ”
393. The likelihood of success is directly proportional to your willingness to fail
394. “Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But I am the GAME. ”
395. “He’s so obsessed with me and, boy, I understand” — Taylor Swift, ‘I Think He Knows’
396. Life isn’t flawless, However, my makeup is
397. “Rain on my parade. I'm gonna poke your eyes with my umbrella. ”
398. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Chinese Proverb
399. “I’m living my best life”
400. “I was born cool – until global warming made me hot. ”
401. Nothing gets done without massive action. Get up, lace up your shoes, and get at it
402. Be the queen 👸🏻 you were born to be and live life on your own terms.
403. I’m not afraid to take the road less travelled.
404. Think about how far you’ve come before you throw in the towel
405. Master your mind. Set your intentions. Embrace the challenge
406. “Be you. The world will adjust. ”
407. “I’m realizing how much I’ve diminished my own power. I’m not doing that no more. ” – Alicia Keys
408. Life is better when you have friends at your side.
409. I will always take the road less travelled.
410. “Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success. ” —Bruce Lee
412. “A positive attitude is not something that you acquire but instead is the active mental process of pointing your thoughts away from despair to that of rejoicing. ” —Byron R. Pulsifer
413. “Those who like me… Raise your hands… And those who don’t like me raise your Standards. ”
414. “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die. ” – Brian Vaszily
415. “Live fast. Be wild. Have fun. ”
416. “Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do. ”
417. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience. ” – Eleanor Roosevelt
418. “Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. ” —Norman Vincent Peale
419. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life. “ —Julia Vergara
420. I’m not a beauty queen, I’m a badass queen.
421. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me. ” —Charles F. Glassman
422. “Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles. ” —Jeff Moore
423. “They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late.” — Kanye West, ‘Start It Up’
424. You were my cup of Tea, but I drink Champagne now.
425. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude. ” – Colin Powell
426. “I’m not always right, but I’m never wrong.”
427. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
428. A true friend knows everything about you and yet loves you.
429. “Be heroes of your own stories” – Constance Wu
430. I love my haters. They inspire me to prove them wrong
431. “The hard days are what make you stronger. ” – Aly Raisman
432. “I’ll just keep on living, the way I want to live”
433. “No, I checked the receipt. I didn’t buy any of your bullsh*t. ”
434. “Men hang out in bars for one of 2 reasons: 1. They have no wife to go home to. 2. They do. ”
435. I’m not the same person I was yesterday.
436. “Just be yourself and you can be anything. ”
437. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!'”
438. “I’m not always sassy, sometimes I’m sleeping.”
439. “Hella fine and it works every time” – Ariana Grande
440. “I’m a gentleman with class. ”
441. “Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn’t. ”
442. Don’t be afraid to be a little extra.
443. “You create opportunities by performing, not complaining.”- Muriel Siebert.
444. “Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do. . . but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner” – Venus Williams
445. “Jealousy is such an abominable illness. Get well soon. ”
446. Life is a competition. And I’m determined to win
447. “All your dreams can come true f you have the courage to pursue them. ” —Walt Disney
448. “Trust me, I know what I’m doing. ”
449. “Short, sassy, cute, and classy. ”
450. Be optimistic and rule the world.
451. One. Foot. In. Front. Of. The. Other
452. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ” —Dolly Parton
453. “Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it. ” —Merle Miller
454. “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.
455. “I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case. ”
456. “I don’t wanna have a battle of wits with someone unarmed. ”
457. Falling short of a goal isn’t failing. That only happens when you don’t try in the first place
458. “I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented. When I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. ” – Will Smith
459. “She was simple like quantum physics. ”
460. I’m not flawless, but I’m always the same.
461. “Baby, just don’t give a damn.” — BTS, ‘Love Maze’
462. You don’t deserve my best if you can’t handle my worst.
463. Although my attitude is deadly, beauty may be risky.
464. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” – Jeff Keller
465. My attitude depends on your actions.
466. “I’m being nice to you. Have I stabbed you? No.”
467. “Get my pretty name out of your mouth.” — Billie Eilish, ‘Therefore I Am’
468. Not all queens require a king.
469. “If you have even one percent doubt on me, then I am not for you.”– Unknown
470. “Every man is the architect of his own fortune. ”
471. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”- Ralph Marston
472. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger
473. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Oscar Wilde
474. “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ” – Brené Brown
475. “Smile, it confuses people. ”
476. This girl bows to nobody!
477. Be good, do good, look good.
478. “If not me, then who? If not now, then when?”
479. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”- Epictetus
480. My life, my rules!!
481. I am not a second option. Either you choose me or lose me.
482. An innocent face always has a wild edge to it.
483. “She was a rainbow, but he was color blind. ”
484. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. ” Joyce Meyer
485. “Underestimate me. That’ll be fun. ”
486. “You need an attitude of survive. You're not just serving yourself. You help others to grow up and you grow with them. ” —Oprah Winfrey
487. Keep calm and keep going
488. No man is a failure who has friends.
489. “Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you’ve never lost. ”
490. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you. ” – Beyoncé
491. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
492. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ” —Maya Angelou
493. “I am my own boss. ”
494. “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. ” —Patricia Neal
495. “It’s the will, not the skill. ”
496. “Ugh, as if!” — Cher Horowitz, Clueless
497. “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
498. “Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive. ” —Lou Holtz
499. “There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”
500. · You have to be 'ODD' to be number 'ONE'. · Coffee
501. “The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you'll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between. ” —John Maxwell
502. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. ” – Tim Ferriss
503. Don’t be a quitter, be a fighter.
504. “She was a rainbow, but he was color blind. ”
505. “Make it happen, girl. Shock everyone!”
506. “Always wanted to be one of those people in the room that says something and everyone puts their hand up” – Julia Michaels feat. Selena Gomez
507. If you don’t like me, that’s fine with me.
508. Be yourself, be unique and be proud of it.
509. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true—it did for me. ” —David Bailey
510. “Stressed and depressed, but well dressed. ”
511. “I’m a babe, I’m a boss and I’m makin’ this money” – Avril Lavigne feat. Nicki Minaj
512. “The Only Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra.“ – Jimmy Johnson
513. “I know I am awesome, I don’t care about your opinion. ”
514. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way. ” – Viktor Frankl
515. “I make bad girls look good. ”
516. · Heart-stealer · Heartbreaker · Heartbreak kid. · She doesn't want love, she just wants her
517. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. ” —Mary Lou Retton
518. “I’m not trying to impress anyone, I’m just being myself.”
519. “I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.”
521. My father used to say, ‘Don’t raise your voice, improve your arguments’.
522. “Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.”
523. “Ten different looks and my looks all kill.” — Cardi B, ‘Money’
524. “Learning is a gift. Even if pain is the teacher.” – Maya Watson
525. I was born cool until global warming made me hot.
526. “I know I am awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion. ”
527. I am not heartless. I am just using my heart less.
528. “Don’t try me. My bad side ain’t pleasant. ”
529. “I’m not sugarcoating anything, this is who I am.”
530. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. “ – Gandhi
531. Friends are the people who make life’s journey more beautiful.
532. The early bird catches the worm
533. “I’m not mean, I’m brutally honest.”
534. “Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty … for tonight, we dine in hell!” — King Leonidas, [movie id=”283480″]”300″[/movie]
535. Broken but not totally destroyed.
536. When you think about quitting, remind yourself why you started
537. “We must sing to survive life. ” —Lailah Gifty Akita
538. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ” – Lucille Ball
539. “Acting is magical. Change your look and your attitude, and you can be anyone. ” – Alicia Witt
540. “Oh darling, go buy a brain. ”
541. Life is too short to overthink, Be yourself and live your best life!
542. “I’m the rose that came from concrete.”
543. “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.
544. ‘Beauty is skin-deep. Attitude is in the bones.
545. Be a leader, Not a follower.
546. “Pictures of last night ended up online, I’m screwed”
547. My USP is the way I behave.
548. I know who I am and I totally love it.
549. “I respectfully don’t care. ”
550. I’m not bossy, I just have a strong attitude.
551. “You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.”
552. I’m confident in my abilities and my attitude reflects that.
553. “I got sinning on my mind”
554. “I’m not a snack, I’m the whole damn meal.”
555. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer. ” —Dabo Swinney
556. I am a king in my own domain.
557. “Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours!” —Catherine Pulsifer
558. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
559. “Never busy but always productive. ”
560. ‘Tis a personality you can’t handle.
561. “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
562. Life is too short to waste on negative vibes & people.
563. Be your own boss!
564. “We deal in lead, friend.” — Vin, “The Magnificent Seven.”
565. There’s a lesson in everything if you keep your eyes open
566. “Every day may not be good. . . but there’s something good in every day. ” —Alice Morse Earle
567. “Felt cute, won’t delete later. ”
568. My life, My rules, My attitude, My passion.
569. “ Sincerely, I don’t give a sh*t. ”
570. Quitting is for amateurs and the faint of heart. I am neither
571. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses. ” —Unknown
572. “I’m a boss and I shine like gloss.” — Doja Cat, ‘Boss Bitch’
573. “I would sell my soul for a bit more time” – Halsey
574. “Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. ” – Tim Ferriss
575. Fired up. Ready to go
576. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
577. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.
578. “This girl bows to no one!”
579. “When the negative thoughts come—and they will; they come to all of us—it’s not enough to just not dwell on it. … You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought. ” —Joel Osteen
580. I choose to be happy, it’s my superpower.
581. We don’t need therapy, we have each other.
582. “Chase your dreams, but always know the road that’ll lead you home again.”
583. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ” —Kobe Bryant
584. “The only time you should check on me is when you’ve got a check for me. ”
585. Stay away from me; I’m lost.
586. “It’s me, myself, and I. ”
587. “Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?” – Nathaniel Branden
588. Be valuable like a diamond rather than a common stone.
589. “Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.” – Lana Del Rey
590. I am in charge of my own destiny.
591. “I am strong. I am kind. I am smart. I am important. I am fearless. I am amazing. ”
592. “What, like it’s hard?” — Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
593. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.”
594. This young lady is blazing!
595. “No, I’m not a snack at all. Look, baby, I’m the whole damn meal. — Lizzo, ‘Juice’
596. Love me or hate me. I’m still gonna shine.
597. Not a fan of my attitude? Who cares?
598. “Elegance is an attitude. ”
599. My attitude is lethal, so don’t mess with me.
600. If your ego speaks with me, then my attitude replies to you.
601. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
602. · Don't follow your dreams, chase them
603. “Silence is better than unnecessary drama. ”
604. Be you, do you, and for you.
605. “I haven’t changed. I grew up. Try it sometime. ”
606. “Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parent’s job. ”
607. Wish to have a better life? Improve your attitude.
608. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE. ” – Joss Whedon
609. Someone’s potential, just like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I choose to see possibilities
610. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” Billie Jean King
611. “If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”
612. “Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.” – Tom Stoppard
613. “Chin up princess! Don’t let the crown slip. ”
614. “Attitude is like underwear – don’t show it just wear it. ”
615. “Life is a practice. You are what you do each day.” – Isaac Asimov
616. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability. ” – Walter Scott
617. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. ” —Maya Angelou
618. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ” - John C. Maxwell
619. “How could there be any competition? No one else is capable of becoming me!”