1. “We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. Have a happy birthday angel.”
2. To my lovely daughter, you mean the world to me. I couldn’t have asked for a better girl to call my daughter. Enjoy your birthday, love.
3. “On this day I would like to tell you that I will be there for you, whenever you are tired of fighting with life, you can always come to me and rest. Happy birthday dear daughter.”
4. Daughter, you’ve achieved so much in life, and I’m nothing but proud of the woman you’ve become. May your year be filled with continued success and never-ending love. I’ve got that love part covered!
5. “Each day I wake up I feel thankful for my life, but this day, I woke up feeling blessed as this was the day God has given me the most precious gift. Happy birthday my gorgeous daughter.”
6. You are such a positive and loving person, daughter. You must have gotten that from your mother! Just kidding, but please know that I am so delighted to have such a magnificent daughter.
7. “Hey, little daughter, I want to tell you that you are the one and only source of my happiness. My entire world revolves around you. Happy 5th birthday, princess!”
8. “Happy birthday step daughter – except I don’t need a step because I’ve loved you all along. Have a wonderful time today!”
9. “Today is the day to rejoice, for it’s my daughter’s 14th birthday. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. Happy Birthday to you, my sweetest apple pie.”
10. “You are not my stepdaughter. You ARE my daughter, who was born before I even met you. And I promise to love you forever and give you support in life.”
11. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything.
12. To our daughter, wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
13. “Today you're a little bit older and a lot more fabulous. Happy Birthday, daughter!”
14. Having a daughter as wonderful as you just makes life so easy and fun. I hope that all your dreams come true. Happy birthday!
15. “You proved that you are not only a wonderful daughter; but also an awesome human being. Today we celebrate your birthday, and wish all your dreams come true.”
16. I still can’t believe how much you have grown since the first moment that I held you as a baby in my arms. You have grown into someone that I am very proud to call my son/daughter. Happy birthday.
17. “It’s your 5th birthday, daughter. I hope you know how much joy this day brings me, seeing you grow older is surely a blessing. Happy birthday to the little princess, my first-born daughter.”
18. “My dear daughter, this is the day you arrived into my life and made it the most memorable day in my life. The moment I saw you all my pain vanished. I will not wish for anything else. Happy birthday honey.”
19. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter. You are amazing!
20. My dear daughter, you’re one in a million. I’m so lucky to be able to call you my little girl, and I hope the year ahead is full of happiness and blessings for you.
21. Daughter, I hope you cherish every moment of your childhood. I know that I do. This time we have together now is so dear to me. Even when you are older, you will always have a special place in my heart.
22. Daughter, if you are lost in life just take a step back and remember your teenage years. Think back to 98 Degrees and just “Be True To Your Heart.” Yes, that was a cheesy 90’s reference, but don’t pretend like you didn’t love them! (I remember that poster.
23. “My stepdaughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. We might not be blood-related, but we’ve been treating each other like family, and days with her are getting better.”
24. I hope your second birthday is filled with happiness and love, my sweet granddaughter.
25. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” Anita Diamant
26. Cheers to the beginning of another wonderful year for my daughter! May this year bring you tons of opportunities and plenty of reasons to smile. Happy birthday my dear angel.
27. “Looking you help others, respect elders makes me proud. You are my greatest achievement in my life. Keep up the good work. Happy birthday to my little daughter.”
28. As daughters go, you’re okay I guess. Just kidding, Happy birthday!
29. Life is full of surprises and so are you, granddaughter. Happy Birthday!
30. Happy birthday, my darling stepdaughter! I may not be your true father, but I vow to always protect and love you!
31. May the clouds of grief pass you by and may your life be shined upon by the rainbow that comes. Happy birthday my dearest stepdaughter.
32. Happy 2nd Birthday to our daughter we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day and year.
33. ‘If I could choose anyone to be my mom, I would still choose you! You’re the best mom a son/daughter could ask for! Happy birthday, Mom!’
34. “My precious stepdaughter and I may not share the same blood, but we do share the same love, and that’s the only thing that really matters in a family. And I’m glad I have her in my life.”
35. A daughter is a sweet little girl who grows up to be a wonderful friend. Wishing you the best birthday!
36. Daughter, time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world! Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are.
37. A daughter like you is what every parent dreams of. Happy birthday to my darling little girl!
38. The depth of your kindness and love influences, not only my life but the lives of everyone you meet. You are such a compassionate and caring person, and I am so grateful I have such a splendid daughter.
39. “I can’t keep calm, it’s my daughter’s birthday!”
40. “I would cross oceans for my stepdaughter because she trusts me and loves me, even when she knows we are not connected by blood.”
41. Happy Birthday, dear daughter. May this birthday bring you lots of happy moments.
42. Happy birthday, granddaughter! May your day be as sweet and lovely as you are. We love you to the moon and back, little one!
43. “The most awaited and celebrated day of the year is here. On this day, we would like to tell you that we are proud to have you as our daughter. Happy birthday munchkin.”
44. As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, more hard work than luck, and more friends than acquaintances. May you have the very best in life. Happy birthday, our dear daughter!
45. “You are such a perfect daughter; I try to be a better dad each and every day. Happy birthday miss perfect.”
46. “Happy birthday, stepdaughter. You are my only child, you are a real daughter to me, dear.” — Carolyn Boston
47. “Have an amazing birthday, Mom. Though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday just as we always did because I keep you alive in my heart. Happy birthday Mom, your daughter.”
48. “Happy 14th birthday to a special 14-year-old daughter, you grow so fast, but I am glad I am not missing a moment of your remarkable change!”
49. “I regret to inform you, that your childhood has expired. Happy 18th birthday, daughter!”
50. “Happy birthday to an incredibly phenomenal daughter! I wish you all the good things in this world and hope they remain forever with you!”
51. “Life is awesome when you’ve got a stepdaughter to protect. She’s full of sweetness and innocence that all I ever want to do is keep her happy because I treat her as my own. If someone messes with my stepdaughter, then you’ll be facing me.”
52. Wishing a lovely birthday to a lovely girl. Happy birthday to our darling daughter!
53. I held you in my arms, and I knew I would love you forever! Happy B-Day to my stepdaughter, you make me a great man and dad!
54. “Your curiosity inspires me, your daring emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb daughter. May your birthday be filled with everything nice in the world.”
55. “Stepdaughter, being a part of your life has inspired me to be the best stepdad I can be.”
56. Happy Birthday, daughter! May your day be one of laughter and music.
57. “A stepdaughter who is a best friend in disguise – my dear, you are my life’s biggest prize. Happy birthday.”
58. “I’ll always support my stepdaughter in her dreams in life. She is a bright young woman and so full of life. Her past mother might not have lived enough to see her shine brighter, but I promise I’ll be there supporting her all the way.”
59. Many people have daughters, but only a few people are fortunate enough to have daughters that are indisputably perfect. It must be hard to be that perfect, but you make it look so easy. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter!
60. To the world, you might be one person, but to me, you are the world. Happy 2nd birthday granddaughter.
61. I know that at the end of my lifetime I am going to look back and think: my daughter is the greatest thing I have ever created. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life.
62. Wonderful daughter. Awesome person. Terrific mother. Is there anything you can’t do!?!
63. Happy birthday to my daughter, who loves life like no other, and who shares the love with everyone she meets! You are my greatest achievement! Love you so much!
64. Sweet. Caring. Bright. Amazing. Granddaughter, you are all these things and more. Happy Birthday dear! I love you so very much.
65. I’ll never forget when I first held you in my arms, daughter. Every year, your birthday revives that memory.
66. “Cute and pretty, beautiful, and lovely. Charming and bubbly, innocent and friendly. Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. Happy birthday.”
67. Happy birthday, daughter! Make sure you eat all the cake, do not save any for me.
68. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart.
69. “I love my step daughter because she’s like my best friend and my sister. We go shopping together, she helps me with the groceries, we get our nails done together, and we tell secrets to each other. Having a stepdaughter is a lot of fun, and I love her very much.”
70. Happy birthday to my stepdaughter, thank you for teaching me what true love really is!
71. “Although I didn’t give you the gift of life, I am very lucky to have life give me you as a gift. My stepdaughter, I truly love you and will be there for you no matter what.”
72. Happy B-Day, stepdaughter! Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and calling me your second daddy!
73. “No one could take your place in my heart. You are my precious daughter; you are the most wonderful person in this world. Have a great birthday darling.”
74. “I might be an annoying mom, but I will never seize to brag what an amazing daughter you are.”
75. “The year you start lying about your age has finally arrived. Happy birthday, daughter!”
76. “A stepdaughter is the daughter nature didn’t give you, but the one life blessed you with.” — Ronit Cytheria
77. “I would take a hundred arrows to protect you. Your happiness is the mission of my life. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter.”
78. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I hope you never stop wishing and dreaming because you deserve every happiness in life. Happy birthday to my little princess!
79. Dear daughter, I wish you all the best in life, and know that you can beat whatever life throws at you. Happy birthday!
80. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
81. I am proud of our mixed happy family! Happy B-Day to my stepdaughter, who holds a special place in my heart!
82. HaPpY 2nd BirthdAy to my beautiful little granddaughter.
83. Happy 2nd Birthday to the cutest, sassiest, and smartest granddaughter ever!
84. Happy 2nd birthday to my beautiful daughter. You are my world, and I am so proud of you.
85. I know I’m the coolest dad because I allow you to party on such a special day ONLY. Ha! Happy birthday, daughter.
86. To my stepdaughter, who taught me how to be the perfect father – Happy birthday, you make my life better every day!
87. Nothing can stop you from turning two! You are a little character who is full of fun. Happy 2nd Birthday my daughter, I love you!
88. “I always tell my stepdaughter she is beautiful, but I also make sure she knows she is strong, smart, and capable, too.”
89. You are a lot like a diamond: brilliant, amazing, and flawless. You differ in that you are worth far more than any stone. You are such a treasure, not only to me but to our whole family. Happy birthday to our precious gem of a daughter!
90. You are the best stepdaughter a parent could ask for! Happy birthday, little one, thanks for making me your dad!
91. “How fortunate am I to be able to see you grow and share in your special day! Happy birthday my dearest stepdaughter!”
92. In the world of copycats, be yourself. In a lifetime of failures, find a silver lining. You are a force to be reckoned with, and I am beyond proud to call you my daughter! Happy Birthday.
93. I hope your birthday is filled with great things: a great party, great food, and great people. You deserve it all because you are a great daughter. Happy birthday!
94. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND STYLISH GRANDDAUGHTER! YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO OUR FAMILY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SWEETHEART. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
95. “I’m so grateful for having a daughter like you. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter.”
96. Happy birthday to my daughter. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think
97. “I’m happy and grateful that God gave me a stepdaughter I can share the rest of my life with. Life’s never been this great!”
98. “There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
99. Daughter, every day you continue to amaze me. You are such a confident, cute, and caring daughter. May your birthday bring untold bliss and happiness this year.
100. “I will always have my best friend in you, my dearest daughter. Every blessed day I love you more and more. Happy birthday.”
101. People always say I spoiled you to death when you were little. Clearly, they had no idea of how bad I was going to be when you were grown! In my book, daughters should always be spoiled rotten and lavished with affection.
102. Daughter, Happy Birthday. The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities!
103. Whenever I am feeling down in life, I just think of you, because your smile lights up my life. Happy birthday to my vivacious daughter!
104. Count your blessings, not your boyfriends. Happy birthday, daughter!
105. “A stepparent doesn’t just marry a spouse. They marry the spouse in the entire situation. They must embrace the stepdaughters and sons as their own .” — Ronit Cytheria
106. “Love does not limit only to those people whom you share the same blood with. Love is when you treat someone like family and choose to give that someone your everything, like how I do with my new husband and stepdaughter. I love them both so much.”
107. “Happy birthday to my granddaughter who is getting more beautiful every day and more like her grandmother.”
108. The bond between a mom and a daughter is like Bruce Willis, unbreakable. Thanks for being my everything, Mom. Happy birthday!
109. I may be your adopted parent, but I’ll always love you like my own! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, you make me so proud!
110. Happy birthday to my precious stepdaughter who has taught me so much in the past few years. Remember that I will always be here for you.
111. Today I am wishing my lovely daughter, the apple of my eye, the very best birthday!
112. “You may be my stepdaughter, but I’ll always love you as my own. The moment I said I do to your mother was also the moment that I vowed to be your loving father.”
113. Happy birthday to the sweetest daughter that a parent could ever hope for.
114. Wishing the most adorable granddaughter a very happy birthday. I hope your 2nd birthday is filled up with lots of love and fun!
115. Daughter, you remind me of your birthday cake; you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love. I hope your special day is just as sweet as you are. Happy birthday!
116. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything. May your birthday be filled with splendor and love.
117. “I must have done some real good deeds to have you as my daughter. I always thank God for sending me an angel from heaven. Happy birthday.”
118. “I’ll never forget when I first held you in my arms, daughter. Every year, your birthday revives that memory.”
119. My wonderful daughter, where would I be without you? I hope you spend your birthday laughing and smiling because you deserve it.
120. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” Euripides
121. “I’m proud to be able to call someone so lovely and bright as my stepdaughter. On this day, your special day, I want you to know that I hope all your wishes will come true!”
122. Daughter, know that when I was strict with you, it was because I loved you. It is in that spirit that this year for your birthday I have decided you may never, EVER date. This is done with love! Happy birthday to my future spinster!
123. When you were a child you wanted a pony for your birthday, when you were a teen you wanted Johnny Depp, and now that you are an adult you only want love and affection. Finally, something I can actually provide! Happy birthday to my daughter who is all grown up!
124. “My lovely stepdaughter, if only you could see yourself through my eyes, then you would see how brave, strong, and smart you truly are. And I am very fortunate to get to witness it every day!“
125. Daughter, you are better than fame, money, and even sliced bread! You are truly a phenomenal human being, and I plan on telling you so every single day until the end of time. I hope your year is as stupendous as you are.
126. I’m so glad that God gave me a daughter like you. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter.
127. I’m proud to be able to call someone so lovely and bright as my daughter. On this day, your special day, I want you to know that I hope all your wishes will come true!
128. The number 30 signifies a circle, meaning absolute completion and infinity. As you mark your 30th birthday today, it also marks the sealing of absolute completion and infinite love in our relationship, beloved daughter. Happy Birthday, the apple of my eye!
129. ‘Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom’ Messages From a Daughter
130. Today you're a little bit older and a lot more fabulous. Happy birthday, daughter!
131. 2 years ago, we found our missing piece. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!
132. Happy birthday to my SUPER-DAUGHTER, it takes one to know one.
133. Happy Birthday, my granddaughter. I want to wish you a birthday that is as wonderful as you’re.
134. “Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day.”
135. I could write a book about how much I love you, but it would take me the rest of my life. Instead, I’ll keep it short and sweet. Darling daughter, you mean the world to me, and I want anything but to see you smile and be happy. Happy birthday!
136. If we do not say it enough, today we wanted to let you know what a gift you are to us. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter.
137. We won’t need to give you a birthday present. We already made you the perfect gift… Our daughter. happy birthday son in law
138. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday to my baby girl!
139. “I am the proudest grandparent in the world because of my incredible granddaughter. Happy birthday.”
140. “The day you arrived I was clueless of how and what, but today I can say I am one of the lucky parents to have such an amazing daughter. May God bless you. Happy birthday sweetie.”
141. Happy Birthday to my daughter! One thing you can look forward to as you get older is growing up to be as awesome as your parents!
142. Daughter, watching you grow up has been many things, joyful, impactful, and even stressful. Above all though, it has been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy birthday!
143. “Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and your cute daughter thinks about you every time, I miss you so much.” —Unknown
144. “A huge vacuum was created in my life due to your absence. Gradually that vacuum is being filled with thoughts of those wonderful moments we shared growing up as mom and daughter. I hope you remember those moments and smile.”
145. “Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you as my daughter. I always thank God for giving such a thoughtful, loving and kind person as my daughter. Happy birthday dear daughter.”
146. Knowing that I am loved by you is one of the best feelings in the world. You are such an exceptional daughter, and I hope your birthday brings you everything you could ever wish for.
147. Dads are a lot like beacons, and daughters are a lot like ships; my job is to light your way home. Especially, when you are dating. I hope it comforts you to know that if it is past curfew, you can always count on me to show you the way home!
148. Happy Birthday to our fun-loving and happy-go-lucky daughter, here’s wishing you a day of non-stop celebrating as you turn another year older and sweeter!
149. You make each year brighter and you continue to illuminate our lives with your smile and your kind heart. Happy birthday my daughter!
150. “May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you safe as you turn 14. Have a grand time as you celebrate this amazing birthday, daughter!”
151. “Not even a billion words can fully describe how much your daughter misses you today, dearest Mom. You were truly my life’s greatest treasure.”
152. A daughter as sweet and loving as you is hard to come by, and I am so fortunate that I was blessed with a wonderful daughter like you. May your birthday be filled with lots of presents and cake.
153. Daughter, I’ll wish you a happy birthday when you stop stealing my clothes.
154. I hope that one day you are blessed with a daughter of your own because nothing can compare to the love a daughter brings into your life. I also hope she brings angst so that you can feel grateful I managed not to kill you in your teenage years! Just kidding, but maybe not.
155. The relationship between a mother and daughter is an exceptional one; it’s the kind of bond that lasts a lifetime. No matter your age, you can come to me with any worry, hope, or dream. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug.
156. Happy 2nd birthday to my gorgeous granddaughter. May you have a magical birthday and a wonderful year!
157. “A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend.’” Unknown
158. “I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.”
159. “You will always be my princess and my baby girl, and my forever love. Happy birthday, daughter! I wish life gives you everything you have dreamt of.”
160. “Stepdaughter, your love for me means more than you will ever know. I may not be your mom, but being your bonus mom has been the greatest adventure of my life.”
161. “I grin since you’re my daughter. I laugh on the grounds that there’s nothing you can do about it! Happy birthday!”
162. “I can still remember the day you were born and how cute you looked. Even after all these years, you’re still my perfect daughter. Happy birthday!”
163. Granddaughters are angels sent from above, to fill our hearts with unending love. Happy 2nd Birthday!
164. You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because no other person could ever hope to compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect little girl!
165. “In this temporary world, thank you for being my constant love. Happy birthday daughter.”
166. To an amazing daughter who has touched our lives in so many ways - you deserve all the joy, love and happiness that the world has to offer on your birthday.
167. Every birthday, I wonder again at how such a gem like you got to be my daughter. I must be the luckiest dad on earth!
168. There are not enough words in the English language to express all that I feel towards you, daughter. If I had to, I would go with “I love you so much.” Happy birthday to my truly loved daughter!
169. Happy birthday to our sassy daughter! Thanks for making life fun. Happy birthday!
170. “A stepdaughter is fragile, and it’s your duty to protect her. She lost her parent, and you’re the only hope that can help her go through the tough times of missing her loved one. Be patient with her because no little girl should ever go through such a tragedy. And since you’re her stepparent, make her days happier and more alive. Love her as your own.”
171. With every day that passes by, you have become more than just a twinkle in my eye. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter.
172. I am so proud that I have the privilege of calling myself your parent. You are truly a delight as a daughter. Happy birthday to my perfect angel!
173. Happy Second Birthday Granddaughter
174. Your curiosity inspires me, your daring emboldens me, and your love warms me. Happy birthday to a truly superb daughter. May your birthday be filled with everything nice in the world.
175. “Dear stepdaughter, I hope you know that having a stepmom means that you always have my love and support, no matter what.”
176. “I will always love you more than words can say. To my perfect granddaughter – happy birthday!”
177. Your father and I have prepared so many surprises today, and we hope that you will like it! Happy birthday my beloved daughter.
178. “The one day when you can get your way around is here; I am sure you are going to make the most out of it. Happy birthday my naughty daughter.”
179. “I’m glad you finally made it to heaven mother, where you are at peace. I hope and pray that the goodness now surrounding you every second of every minute of every day will erase all bad memories from your mind and all pain from your heart. Happy birthday in heaven mom, your daughter.”
180. “I am thrilled to call you mine. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter.”
181. I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.
182. Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
183. “I didn’t marry my wife, I married her entire situation. Now her daughter is now my daughter, and she’s the nicest little girl that I want to protect, love, and cherish for as long as I can. I love my family and my stepdaughter.”
184. “I wish everyone had a daughter like you, for they would also have a happy and content life as I do. Happy birthday darling.”
185. As you’ve grown over the years you’ve changed in so many ways; all of which were for the better. I couldn’t be more proud of the person you’ve become. Happy birthday to my exemplary daughter!
186. “My stepdaughter had a hard time adjusting to having me in the house and having me as her new parent, but I’m happy she’s slowly accepting and loving me as part of her family.”
187. “Nothing pleases my heart more than the heavenly smile on your face. Bless you, dear stepdaughter.”
188. “Dear daughter, on this day I wish you a very happy birthday and pray to God to give you the strength to overcome all obstacles in life.”
189. “Love is a mutual thing, and not all stepparents are successful in reciprocating love with their stepdaughter, but that shouldn’t be a reason not to love stepdaughters. It takes time because step-parents need to make their new daughter feel that they’re really treating her like family.”
190. I’m so blessed that I have a daughter as precious as you. You are my everything. Happy birthday, my sweetest daughter!
191. Daughter, you seem to have grown up magnificently. I definitely will take all the credit for that! Just kidding, but I am so very proud of you. I hope your special day is filled with tons of presents, cake, and lots of laughter.
192. “To my stepdaughter: If I could give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Then you would see what a beautiful person you truly are.”
193. “I lost not just a mother, but also my best friend. I could tell you anything because you understood me and wanted the best for me. On this big day, I wish for you nothing but the best wherever you are, your daughter.”
194. “We just want you to know that it is very wonderful to see you grow so quickly. Happy 14th birthday, my granddaughter. May you grow to be toothless like granny.”
195. “God has answered your prayers. Not only did he give you a new partner in life, but he also gave you a beautiful stepdaughter whom you could love and cherish.” — Jane
196. “Happy birthday to the most energetic daughter. May you go on more adventures and explore every corner of the world.”
197. You will always be your father’s daughter, but know that you have my best wishes on your birthday. May God shower you with his blessings!
198. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are one in a million, sweetheart. I love you to the moon and back.
199. “The world would be a brighter place if only everyone treated each other like family. That’s why I always put my mind to making it very easy for me to love my new wife’s family, especially her sweet little daughter, who is now my own beloved stepdaughter.”
200. This coupon is good for one day of no chores and 100 hugs and kisses to you from mom and dad. Happy birthday to my daughter!
201. Happy birthday to my firstborn daughter. I love you.
202. Happy birthday to my stepdaughter, a girl who always makes me feel welcome, loved and appreciated!
203. “Happy 40th, daughter..no, wait, happy 18th with 22 years of experience!”
204. Happy Birthday to our lovely daughter! The world is a better place with you in it!
205. “I’m stunned at how you face situations in life. You inspire me with your strength and wisdom, dear stepdaughter.”
206. You came into my life like a breath of fresh air, and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Happy B-Day to the best stepdaughter in the world!
207. “I would never ask for a better daughter. My darling I wish on this special day you wake up with a smile on your face and joy in your heart. Happy birthday.”
208. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter!
209. There are many things I wish for you in life: success, good health, and fortune are just a few. But there is one thing I wish for you above all others, to know the joy of having a daughter to smoother in love.
210. “Love is not what’s in the veins, but it’s in the heart. My daughter and I may not be related by blood, but I love her with all my heart. And life’s been better ever since I had her. I love my stepdaughter so much.”
211. “My stepdaughter doesn’t have my eyes nor my hair color because I am not her real mother, but she will always be the most beautiful thing to me as if she was my own. I will love her just as much as her father does.”
212. “Dear daughter life is short. Spend it wisely by doing things that would put a smile on your face. Happy birthday sweetheart.”
213. “My heart just skips a beat when my stepdaughter calls me dad, and she comes running to me so I can pick her up and hold her in my arms. We may not be connected by blood, but I’m pretty sure we’re connected in the most special way.”
214. “I know I am not the perfect mother, I messed up a few things, but you never made me feel like one. I feel blessed to have a daughter like you. Happy birthday to my beautiful girl.”
215. Daughter, I want you to feel invincible on your birthday because you are. There is no hardship you cannot endure, no hurdle you cannot jump, and no barrier you cannot break. Happy birthday to my little champion!
216. Happy birthday to my amazing stepdaughter, your loving spirit and radiant smile always brighten up my day!
217. “My stepdaughter is full of beauty and grace with an excellent character. She was indeed raised well by her real mother, and I will do my best to raise her just as good or even better. She’s so precious to me.”
218. “The world’s a brighter place ever since this precious girl became my own, my stepdaughter. Her innocent smile just warms my heart, and all I want to do is love her. She really means so much to me.”
219. “On this special day, my heart is filled with sweet memories of a cute little girl who has touched my heart and changed my life forever. Happy birthday my darling daughter.”
220. The most amazing daughter in the world deserves the best birthday. Happy birthday to the light of my life.
221. I don’t know how such a small little girl can generate so much energy, but I do know how she creates so much happiness in my life, by being the most adorable, lovely, and amazing daughter ever!
222. Daughter, life is an incredible journey. While I hope you never falter on your path, if you do, know that you can turn to me. I will always be there to show you unending support and love. Happy birthday!
223. Every single day since you were born, you’ve added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, daughter!
224. Daughter, you are definitely one special cookie. Emphasis on special. Just kidding, you are adorable, charming, and delightful. You breathe life into my days, and I am so grateful that I have such an incredible daughter.
225. You have so many roles in life: friend, confidante, and muse. None as important as being my beloved daughter. If you ever feel overwhelmed by life’s demands just turn to me, and I will carry your burdens just like I carried you as a child.
226. “As daughters go, you’re okay I guess. Just kidding, Happy birthday!”
227. I thought I knew what love was, and then I had a daughter. It turns out I had no clue how much my capacity for love could grow. I am so fortunate that I have had all these years to get to watch you grow into the lady you are today.
228. “I don’t have a stepdaughter. I have a daughter that was born before I met her.” ― Lani Lynn Vale
229. “When I love someone, I love with all my heart. And that’s how much I love my stepdaughter. She’s just so sweet and innocent that I’d do anything for her and for my new family that I happily belong to.”
230. I can't keep calm, it's my daughter's birthday!
231. “As you make merry with the angels above in commemoration of your Big Day, don’t forget that down here on earth, our hearts love you and miss you so much. All the same, have fun in heaven! Happy birthday, mom. Love, your daughter.”
232. Daughters as amazing as you are one-in-a-million. How I lucked out I will never know, but I plan on spending the rest of my life being so grateful that I have you in my life.
233. “To my wonderful daughter, Happy birthday. Enjoy all the beauty this day brings and surround yourself with all your favorite thing.”
234. This is phase when teenage kids and mortgage payments can start pushing someone towards the dreaded midlife crisis. Go on, write something nice on a card that conveys that the best in life still lies ahead. Whether it is for your friends, colleagues, husband, wife, son or daughter – make sure that your words inspire them to start living life to the fullest.
235. Daughter, I was trying to think of the perfect gift to get you this year, and then it hit me: I will watch all five Twilight films and not make fun of Edward even once. You’re totally welcome.
236. Happy B-Day to my lovely stepdaughter, who always gives the best hugs and makes me a better stepmom with each passing day!
237. You are fun, loving and wise beyond your age! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, I’m glad you came into my life!
238. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter and best friend! I cannot wait to see what this year brings for you. Happy birthday!
239. ‘I am a proud stepmom to an incredible stepdaughter.’
240. May your day be as bright as your smile and as lovely as you. Happy birthday my daughter!
241. Happy 2nd Birthday to my granddaughter. It’s been two years since God gave me the prettiest granddaughter on Earth!
242. To my wonderful daughter, Happy birthday. Enjoy all the beauty this day brings and surround yourself with all your favorite thing.
243. Celebrating six years of sweetness! I can’t believe it’s my daughter’s birthday today.
244. “God has answered my prayers. Not only did he give me a new partner in life, but he also gave me a beautiful stepdaughter whom I love and cherish.”
245. “I wish that you are successful in the path you have chosen, happy birthday stepdaughter.”
246. “A stepmother’s love for her stepdaughter is truly beautiful and amazing because she chooses to love someone so deeply even if her stepdaughter is not related to her by blood because that’s what family is all about.”
247. “The day you held my hand for the first time is the day I felt complete. It’s been five years since I woke up with my munchkin smile. Happy birthday my sweet little daughter!”
248. “You define beauty and grace! No, not only on the outside but on both inside and outside. Your inner and outer beauty is enchanting, my stepdaughter.”
249. “Stepdaughters are just as precious as daughters. Just because you married a woman with a daughter doesn’t mean you can neglect her child. Love her child as your own, you married, and now you’re a family.”
250. ” Mom, I am proud to say that I’m your daughter. Until we meet in Heaven, I’ll be the light that reflects your kindness and love. Happy birthday.”
251. You dazzle me with your faith and love. It is an absolute joy having a mom as spectacular as you. I hope you are as proud to call me daughter as I am to call you mom. Happy birthday, Mom!
252. “Roses are red and candy is sweet, but having you as a daughter cannot be beat.”
253. “Parents die, daughters grow up and marry out, but sisters are for life.”
254. When I first heard I was having a daughter I was scared, but after all this time I am so very grateful. There is no moment I would ever discard because every moment spent with you is as unforgettable as it is valued.
255. There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
256. Happy 2nd birthday to you, my beautiful daughter! As you turn two today, I want you to know that my love for you will always be true!
257. My dear stepdaughter, words can’t express just how much I love you! Happy birthday and I wish you more health, joy and laughter!
258. You may not be my blood, but I love you more than life itself! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, I wish you nothing but the best!
259. Our very best wishes to our very best daughter! Happy birthday!
260. Happy birthday, my daughter! You are my pride, my love, and my everything.
261. “You turn the house upside down; you are naughty and noisy, all is forgiven because you are the cutest and loving daughter and our home is not a home without you. Have a happy birthday daughter.”
262. From father-daughter dances to walking you down the aisle, my time with you has gone by too quickly. You are a truly cherished daughter who will forever remain a little girl in my heart. Happy birthday!
263. Happy Birthday to my daughter, the girl who stole my heart, and who has kept it all these years. Don't worry about returning it; it's happy where it is!
264. “Daughter, you are an amazing person; you are thoughtful, kind and loving. Continue making my world a happy place. Have a fun-filled birthday!”
265. “There are plenty of cherished memories that I’ll hold on to forever. I know you’re always here for me mama, especially today as I remember your life and all those mother and daughter moments we shared together. Happy birthday, mom in Heaven.”
266. “To my ever-loving stepdaughter, I pray that you are successful in life always. You’ve always been good to everyone and especially to me. I and the rest of the family love you very much, and we’ll remind you of that every single day.”
267. Your teenage subscription just updated to adult. Happy birthday my dear daughter. Enjoy adulthood and have fun.
268. “My stepdaughter didn’t trust me at first, but I worked hard to gain her trust. Not to impress my husband, but to show my stepdaughter that she can always count on me and that I’ll pour all my love on her even if I was not the one who gave birth to her.”
269. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
270. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day. I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
271. Happy 10th birthday my dear daughter! May luck, love and laughter always side with you. I may not be your own mom but I will always love you like her.
272. “My stepdaughter is still young and fragile, but I know she’s strong inside. And I’ll be her stepmom, who’s going to support her all the time and give her all the love she needs.”
273. “A stepdaughter is a gift of love.”
274. Happy birthday to the best, sweetest daughter in the world.
275. “My wonderful daughter, where would I be without you? I hope you spend your birthday laughing and smiling because you deserve it.”
276. “I know I do not often tell you how much you mean to me. On your birthday I would like to seize the opportunity to tell you that you mean the world to me, and I wouldn’t mind working hard to give you the life you deserve. Happy birthday my precious daughter.”
277. “Here is to another year of laughing together, teasing mom and sharing secrets. Happy birthday to my daughter who is my best friend.”
278. “I don’t have a step daughter. I have a daughter that was born before I met her.” Lani Lynn Vale
279. I’m proud to have you as my stepdaughter, and prouder still to love you like my own daughter. Happy birthday, and I will always wish for your success.
280. “Happy birthday to the most vibrant and enthusiastic 35 years old I know. My lovely daughter, you will forever be loved, cherished, and pampered by me. Enjoy your big day in a classic and dazzling manner!”
281. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a daughter, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter!
282. Your smiles are a sweet song in my heart. Happy birthday, my dear daughter. May all your dreams come true on this special day!
283. “A stepdaughter is a little angel given by God. We may not be related to my blood, but we’re still family, and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her happy.”
284. “If there were a competition for best daughters, undoubtedly you would come first. You have been so great to me over all these years. Happy birthday my superstar.”
285. “Be careful with your heart, stepdaughter, I will be here always for advice, happy birthday to you!”
286. I may not be your mother by blood, but I wish you just as any mother would for her daughter – happy birthday and may all your dreams come true!
287. I am so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for all the love you have shown me. Thank you for teaching me what anyone couldn’t have. I promise never to fail you. Happy birth anniversary to my king father.
288. “When God gave you to me, I was blessed with a best friend for life. We share our joys as well as sorrows. On this special day, I would like to thank you for being such a blessing in my life. Happy birthday to my dearest daughter.”
289. “Dear stepdaughter, I still remember the day you entered my life and forever captured my heart with your radiant smile. You enchanted me with sweetness and tenderness.”
290. “Mom, the magnitude of your love will never be forgotten. From your selflessness to your generosity, you had a beauty that shone from the inside out. As your daughter, I hope to reflect that in everything I do each day, and I sincerely thank God for you. Happy birthday, dearest mom.”
291. I regret to inform you, but your childhood has expired. Happy 18th Birthday, daughter!
292. Every day, I am impressed by your strengths, talents, and your ability to love. Thank you for being an amazing stepdaughter.
293. “You are my stepdaughter and my little princess. I am your stepdad, and I will do my best to provide all the things you need, give you all my love, and make sure you’re happy. Because you mean the world to me.” – Ronit Cytheria
294. Happy birthday to my stepdaughter, and the best kid a stepparent could want! I love you more than words can say!
295. “Whenever people say I am a good mother, I will be guilty of taking all the credit, because the credit must go to you for being such an obedient and understanding daughter. Happy birthday sweetie.”
296. “Happy birthday to our fun-loving and happy-go-lucky daughter, here’s wishing you a day of non-stop celebrating as you turn another year older and sweeter!”
297. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
298. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day.
299. “Not one day passes by when I don’t thank God for you, my stepdaughter. You have been my best friend since the day you came into my life.”
300. At first, I wasn’t sure how to be a parent to a daughter, but now I can’t imagine a life that doesn’t include you. You fill my heart and soul with peace and love. May your birthday herald the beginning of an astounding life for you.
301. The world has been better for the last 30 years since you’ve been around. Love you our charming daughter!!
302. Daughter, there is no obstacle you cannot overcome in life. You are driven and determined, and there is absolutely nothing you cannot do once you set your mind to it. Words cannot express how unbelievably proud I am you.
303. Roses are red and candy is sweet, but having you as a daughter cannot be beat.
304. Happy Birthday to my sweet granddaughter. You’re the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Always remember how much I love you.
305. “My dear stepdaughter, you are not losing a part of your mom, you are gaining the life-lasting love and support of a new friend who just happens to adore your mother.”
306. I hope this birthday is everything you hoped for, stepdaughter! Thank you for teaching me the value of life!
307. The happiest of birthdays to my stepdaughter! We have come so far, and I am happy to call myself your father and friend!
308. “Happy birthday to the kindest and the most wonderful daughter in the world.”
309. It’s never a dull moment with my stepdaughter. We have lots of fun together, and I’m glad we treat each other like sisters and even best friends! Every moment spent with her is something I’ll remember forever. I love my wacky stepdaughter.”
310. “I do not look down on my stepdaughter just because she isn’t originally my daughter. I chose the woman I love to be my wife, even if she already has a daughter. And I have chosen to love her daughter as well and work hard for them and be an awesome dad.”
311. I never knew I could love something so tiny so much, but the day you came into my life I was overwhelmed by all the love I had for you. Thank you for showing me how wonderful being a parent is. Happy birthday to my darling daughter!
312. “Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.” Clementine Paddleford
313. “Daughter, Happy Birthday. The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities!”
314. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday!
315. Happy birthday to my favorite daughter! Yes, you are my only daughter, but that’s just because you were so perfect I didn’t need to have another one. Great job on being awesome.
316. “I’d make a joke about your age, but I’m older than you! Happy birthday, daughter!”
317. I’m so grateful for having a daughter like you. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter.
318. A family is more than a blood connection! Happy Birthday to my stepdaughter, who brings me eternal joy and smiles!
319. Happy birthday to the daughter that I never had. I hope you feel loved this day, and many more days in the future!
320. May you always stay as gleeful and bold as you are now, my daughter. I hope that you carry your zest for life and adventure into adulthood and that your days are filled with love.
321. I hope that when you are older, you have a daughter so you can feel the depth of my love for you. Also, the depth of my stress, anxiety, and worry! I look forward to the glorious payback of watching you struggle through parenthood. Of course, always with love!
322. “I used to love the times when you would climb up to my bed and try to wake me with your little hands. How I wished you never grew up. But I am now proud of the amazing person you are today. Have an amazing birthday daughter.”
323. What a not it is to have a granddaughter like you. Happy Birthday my lovely granddaughter!
324. Daughter, I wish only the best for you in life. May you overcome every problem life throws your way, and may you always be confident in the face of adversity. Happy birthday!
325. “We feel blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, and each year we celebrate the amazing young woman you are. Happy birthday our darling.”
326. Happy birthday to you, our beautiful daughter! You give us a thousand reasons to smile every day.
327. You welcomed me into your life, and allowed me to be your stepdad and your friend! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, I am so proud of you!
328. “As you blow the candles and wish on your birthday, I would pray to fulfill all your dreams and always keep you happy and healthy. Happy birthday daughter.”
329. I could wander around the world, but I would never find a stepdaughter as amazing as you! Happy birthday, honey, I love you like my own!
330. “She’s not just my stepdaughter, she’s my best friend too. It’s hard trying to get used to a new family, but I’m glad my stepdaughter is making it so easy for me because she already treats me like her own parent. I love her so much.”
331. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter.” Ace Frehley
332. “She is my bonus daughter, and she’s worth fighting for.”
333. “I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.”
334. One of my favorite memories has been raising you! Happy birthday to the most amazing daughter.
335. Daughter, you’ve got it all: talent, spirit, and drive. Heck, if you weren’t my daughter I might hate you just a bit! Luckily, you are my daughter, so I love you to bits and pieces!
336. I smile because you’re my daughter. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it! Happy Birthday!
337. Daughter, you are like a tiny little flower: small, beautiful, and with so much potential. There is nothing I look forward to in life than watching you blossom into a phenomenal person. Happy birthday to my little rose!
338. “No man is an island indeed, so as time passed, I married someone, and I had a bonus! I have a loving and charming husband and a cheerful stepdaughter. My days have been blissful and no longer lonely ever since I became a part of this little family.”
339. “It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that mentally I was resisting you getting older! I love you tons, and I wish I could keep you forever as my baby girl. Happy belated (but just as sincere) birthday to my timeless daughter!”
340. “When you smile it makes my day, my heart aches to see you unhappy. All I ever wanted is you to be happy and always smiling. Happy birthday darling daughter.”
341. Happy Birthday, Granddaughter! You are so precious to me. I hope your birthday is full of delightful surprises and fabulous memories.
342. You are very special and your day should be just that. Happy birthday to my daughter.
343. “Being your parent has been the most meaningful part of my life. Thanks for making me a proud parent. Happy birthday dear daughter.”
344. “I cannot replace my stepdaughter’s biological mother, and I know I can’t do better than her mother because she has a special place in her heart, but I’ll do my best to be a good stepmother to her so I can have a special place in her heart too.”
345. Stepdaughter, I’ve watched you grow before my eyes, and I’m so proud of you! Happy birthday to you, sweet girl!
346. Happy birthday, daughter! You’re the best gift that I have ever received.
347. Happy birthday to our precious daughter. You are loved today, tomorrow, and always!
348. “You are not only my daughter but also my best friend; thank you for being so understanding. Have a happy birthday dear.”
349. Happy birthday to my stepdaughter, who makes me smile every day! You are part of my family and heart forever!
350. “Happy birthday stepdaughter, you may not see it, but to me, you are my angel from heaven.”
351. Happy birthday to my dearest daughter! We were putting candles on your cake and we just realize that soon we would have to get you a bigger cake because we’re running out of space!
352. “You might think this card is late, but somewhere around the world, it’s still your birthday. Happy birthday, daughter!”
353. “Happy birthday! You being my daughter makes you fortunate that I don’t need Facebook to remind me of your day!”
354. Daughter, always remember to just be yourself, because there is no one more awesome than you! Thank you for filling my life with love, laughter, and countless adorable moments.
355. I love celebrating your birthday every year because it is such an excellent reminder of how grateful I am that you were born. I cannot imagine a better daughter than you, and I am glad I don’t have to.
356. “To my stepdaughter, I love you, and you’re so precious to me. You deserve all the good things in life because you’re certainly such a sweetheart, and I’m grateful that you have been treating and loving me like your real mother. I know I can’t replace her, but always remember that I’m doing my best to keep you happy. I love you so much.”
357. I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.
358. “Today I celebrate the best thing that happened to me 35 years ago. Thanks for the life lessons and most of all for giving me incredible grandkids! Happy birthday my dearest daughter.”
359. “To my beautiful granddaughter, happy 14th birthday! May your 14th year be one of happiness and excitement.”
360. “I see you like a brother, I really appreciate you because you are a good man. Congratulations on your birthday and may God bless you with many more years of life.” – Anonymous
361. I married a man who is gentle, thoughtful, and loving. How I managed to entrap you, I’m not sure, but I plan on never letting you escape my clutches! Happy birthday to my eternal prisoner!
362. Life is too short to be small. — Benjamin Disraeli
363. Happy Birthday to my best friend and one of the few people that I can trust with my life! Stay blessed and enjoy your day to the fullest!
364. A mother who has a son that is the light of her life can use this birthday message to let him know how special he is to her.
365. “On your birthday I wish that I could stop time. Not only to keep you with me forever but so that I can stop feeling so old! Happy birthday to my son who at least makes me feel young at heart.”
366. Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are. We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
367. “You are getting wiser by age, and no wise man wishes to get young again”
368. “Happy birthday to my most awesome, prettiest, sweetest, coolest, favorite and only little sister. Happy birthday! Love you.”
369. ‘Happy Birthday to my mother, my greatest example in life! Your display of integrity has been a model for me to follow! Thank you for showing me how to live a life full of integrity, happiness, and love!’
370. “Officially 24, but still mentally about five.”
371. A very special sister for many year we’ve shared our lives one roof we once lived under sometimes we laughed, sometimes we cried through winter storms and thunder the younger years have faded fast we’ve gone our separate ways but through all time our friendship lasts our bond in life remains as summer brings the happy times the autumn winds will whisper a closer friend I’d never find than the one I call my sister.”
372. “Happy birthday to you, little one! Even at five years old, you have brought people around you so much joy – we can’t wait to unfold the next chapters of your adventures with you!”
373. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
374. “Today is no ordinary birthday, as the birthday boy is turning 16! I’m wishing you all the best on this marvelous milestone, and I hope that your special day is full of wonderful moments that leave you with many good memories of your 16th birthday.”
375. At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable. — Orson Welles
376. “Each passing year, you continue to blossom even more. I hope your special day brings you all the happiness you deserve in life.”
377. I'm not interested in my legacy. I made up a word: 'live-acy.' I'm more interested in living. — John Glenn
378. Sending heartfelt birthday wishes to my son. Can’t wait to see you and give you the biggest hug ever! Have a wonderful day!
379. Happy birthday to my son! I am wishing you good things and precious memories. You’re such a kind and caring person, I cherish our relationship.
380. Watching you grow up over the years has been a beautiful and tumultuous journey. I’ve been excited, surprised, and even a little stressed, but it’s all been worth it to see what an amazing young woman you’ve grown into.
381. Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.
382. There’s so much I love about my king. May this new age make him a better leader. May he accomplish so much in this new year of his life. Happy birthday to my king.
383. “God has kept your day special because you are free to eat as much cake and your favorite items as you can. Happy Birthday”
384. This may have been a rough year, sis, but I know your best days lie ahead of you. The reason I know this is that the rest of your days will include me. When you and I get together, only good things can happen (well mostly good
385. Your birthday cake is half as sweet as you are. Happy birthday, dear son!
386. On your special day, I am sending you tons of birthday wishes. You are not just my sister, you are my best friend as well.
387. I hope you have a special 14th birthday celebration that will be as special as you. Congratulations, son, and Happy Birthday.
388. To the one who taught me how to live life to its brim; to you alone, I wish happiness without an end, prosperity without blemish. Be my love and my king for as long as you live.
389. “Whatever you want to be in the future, be it a life-saving doctor, a world-traveling driver, or a president who changes the world, you will surely succeed.
390. I am so glad that I have you in my life. It’s hard to find someone who holds you accountable but still loves you no matter what. Thanks for always pushing me forward, not because you had to, but because you knew I was capable of so much more.
391. Henry Ford once said: “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” On this birthday, set yourself for another goal. Happy birthday!
392. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
393. Congratulations on spending another blessed year on this planet.
394. “Birthdays are compared with the boogers. You know why? Because with the increase of it’s number, it is harder for people to breath. Happy Birthday to you”
395. You are a joy and so easy to love! Have an amazing birthday!
396. ‘I am sad because I am not there by your side on your birthday. But all my thoughts and wishes are with you. I hope you enjoy your special day, Happy birthday Mom!’
397. “What do you say to a female sheep on her birthday? Happy birthday to ewe!”
398. If I were to reincarnate as a woman multiple times, and I happen to find you in each lifetime, I would never marry another person. I love you. Happy Birthday.
399. You are so lucky to have such an adoring, beautiful, and vivacious sister like me. I mean, you’re pretty awesome too. I just don’t like to let you know it! Happy birthday to my awesomesauce sister.
400. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” ~ Mark Twain
401. May you always feel as youthful, bright-eyed and as adventuresome as you feel today! Happy birthday!
402. “My dearest sister-in-law, I hope that today is a great day for you because it can be no other way!”
403. ‘Happy birthday to my one in a billion Mom!’
404. For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.” — Michelle Obama
405. “My best friend once told me that birthdays are a reminder that we only have so many days left. I’m determined to make each day count.” – Unknown
406. Every year comes with its lessons and blessings. Here’s to wishing you all the best experiences in this 14th year.
407. Your face shines like that of a king. Your demeanor screams royalty. You rule over my heart as the sun rules over the earth during the day. Happy birthday, my king. May all your innate dreams come true.
408. Happy birthday to the man who’s always been my greatest role model!
409. I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. You can conquer any challenge in life! Happy birthday!
410. “Happy birthday, dear little brother! May this year bring the most wonderful things into your life; you truly deserve it!”
411. ‘You mean more to us than you’ll ever know! Happy birthday to the dearest mother in the world!’
412. Having a sister like you is like having a third parent: you hold me up and love me whenever I need it. Thank you for helping to take care of me even when nobody asked you to. Happy birthday!
413. “Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.”
414. “Hope your birthday is filled with happiness and blessings surrounded by family and friends.” — Catherine Pulsifer
415. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” – Booth Tarkington
416. “I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday, I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise.”
417. I am so sorry it took me having a child of my own to realize just how precious our time together is. I can’t believe the years I spent being ungrateful for all you have done for me. Thanks for loving me despite my selfish moments. I love you so much, and happy birthday Mom!
418. “When I am feeling down, you act like a clown. You make me smile too when I feel blue. I am never depressed when I’m with you. Birthday wishes to you for happiness in all you do.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
419. “In other words, live vicariously, beautifully, and excitingly, discover, love, dare and act as there is nothing to lose.”
420. Happy birthday dear. I’m so thankful that I am celebrating your birthday with you this year. I love you very much!
421. “Sisters may fight with you, hate you, taunt you, scowl at you and pinch you, but they will always love you. Happy birthday, sister!”
422. As Helen Hayes says, age is not important unless you’re a cheese. Here’s a cheesy birthday wish for you, though.
423. “My birthday message to myself is to stay strong and never give up.” – Unknown
424. “May you stay Forever Young” ~ Bob Dylan , Birthday quotes wishes
425. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
426. Happy Birthday to the most beloved person in my life! Love you to the moon and back, and always! Lots of kisses for you, honey!
427. You shall own a great life and live well than a king. Happy birthday, sweet king. Wishing you long life and happiness.
428. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
429. I can’t even describe how much happiness you bring to me! Happy Birthday, my love!
430. 85 A friendship is so many different things. It’s late-night chats and early morning road trips. It’s too much wine and healthy diet trends. Through all the extremes and all the in-betweens, I’m glad it’s us against the world. Happy birthday!
431. I am so excited for you to get home so that I can treat you to an extra special day full of things like your favorite dinner, kisses, affection, a massage, and who knows what else!
432. What kind of birthday present can you only find in the countryside? A birthday pheasant – but watch out for hunters!
433. 94 Thanks for being there for all my mistakes and all my best decisions, and treating me with the same love and respect in both cases. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy birthday!
434. It is hard to define what you mean to me and how much I value your existence in my life, but trust me when I say that I cannot imagine a second of my life without you. You are everything to me; best friend, best listener, best supporter, and best advisor. Have a great birthday, and keep rocking!
435. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have. Happy birthday to someone who is such an important part of my life.
436. I miss you so much my soul sister! I may not be there to celebrate this special day with you but please know that I think about you every day and I only wish for your happiness and success. Happy birthday!”
437. ”Blessed to see another year” – Unknown
438. There’s no other way to say I am grateful for life. Many are in the Great Beyond and oblivious of the passage of time. I desire to live long to put a smile on people’s faces. Happy birthday to myself.
439. “Happy birthday to a sister-in-law who is the darling of the family, the apple of her mother’s eye, the queen of her husband’s heart and the spark of her brother’s life. Last but not the least, you are my favorite too.”
440. “Regardless of whether you are a young teenage boy or an old man, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday, son.”
441. “I know you do not like me worrying all the time for you, but I just can’t help it because you are so precious to me. Happy birthday.”
442. “Live your best life today and every day, sweet girl! Have a wonderful birthday!”
443. Biological, nonbiological, step, etc. These are the only words often tossed in a blended family. But they do not change the fact that I love you with all my heart! Nothing can ever change that!
444. Happy birthday to my fun-loving, quirky, awesome sister!
445. “Remember that age is just a number… just a really, REALLY high one in your case!”
446. May your nobility be forever. You shall live a life worth immortalizing. Happy birthday to my beloved husband.
447. Happy birthday to my partner in crime. Thanks for always having my back and never ratting me out to our kids. More importantly, thanks for never ratting me out to my mother-in-law!
448. “Happy Birthday. From start to finish, may your special day be the most delightful one yet!”
449. “Good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy birthday, best friend!”
450. “Sister, you’re finally 21! Now, you’re legally able to do all of the things I’ve been doing since I was 16. Happy birthday!”
451. Thirty-seven wishes to brighten up your day. Thirty-seven wishes to show you that you’re loved. Thirty-seven wishes because you’re a gift from above. Thirty-seven wishes, one for each year. Thirty-seven wishes because you are very precious, and so very dear!
452. A decade more and you’ve got half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom… that no one needs anyway! Happy birthday!
453. Happy birthday to a guy I’m so proud to know. You really are the best—have an incredible day.
454. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
455. It’s your second birthday, but you’ll always be my baby. Happy 2nd Birthday!
456. Words can’t describe how special and perfect you are to me. I just want to say I love you so much and Happy Birthday handsome.
457. Enjoy this age, knowing that we mean it when we say you’re the best sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my sister. I wish you long life and joy forever.
458. The day you were born you stole my heart, and you haven’t given it back since. You mean the world to me, and I hope your birthday is filled with joy and love. Happy birthday to my little thief!
459. A stitch in time saves nine, but a birthday cake in time saves a birthday! Make sure to get your birthday cake early so you can enjoy it to the fullest! I hope you have a birthday that is as delightful as you!
460. Sister, wishing you a happy birthday at our age is a lot like listening to a Justin Bieber song: I am slightly ashamed to do it, but I just can’t help myself! At least, loving you is so very easy, no matter how old we get. Happy birthday to an oldy but a goody!
461. Happy birthday. I hope the next year brings plenty of opportunities for rest and relaxation.
462. Wishing my 37 year old self a wonderfully special birthday and a year ahead.
463. “Your friends may come into your life and go away, but big sisters will always be beside you to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday.”
464. Friends are the family you choose. Happy birthday to my sister from another mister!
465. Today is your birthday and we have to go shopping. Well, you don’t have to worry too much if we end up buying more things for me than for you, it is always like that. That is why I love you. Happy birthday, love.
466. You don’t look old, but you are. Just kidding! Happy birthday my dear friend!
467. “Having too many birthdays means that you are running closer to death. Sorry but these are not my word, it’s scientific proven. Ha Ha. Have a good one and may you have many more”
468. “I am not just your stepmom. I am so much more — I am a bonus mom or second mom, whichever you adore.” — B. Doyle
469. Amazing smile, strong character, loving, respectful, and a remarkable woman. That is what you are, friend. You how to make something good out of a bad situation. And that is something rare. Happy Birthday.
470. “I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am. I know that this year will be even better than the last. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
471. “You know what the best thing about having a sister is? I know I’ll always have a friend. Happy birthday.”
472. Here’s your 30th birthday card! I left the other 29 at home. This one just had something more special about it.
473. You are the best part of my life, and the best part of being a wife. Have a fabulous birthday my hubby!
474. “There are millions of people whom you met or will meet in the world and among them I am the only one to who wished you first. Have a happy birthday”
475. Making my years count instead of counting the years.
476. Happy Birthday to me! Here is to another year of terrible decisions and reckless abandon!
477. Happy birthday. Don’t let the number get you down. It just counts the number of years that you’ve been an epic uncle to me, and they just keep going!
478. Hello 37, I’m ready for all the adventures and success of this new chapter. Let’s go!
479. “That costs quite a lot. But I couldn’t care less. Today is your birthday! Today You are You! So what if it costs me a thousand or two.”
480. My brother is two Today! He’s got the funniest laugh and the biggest heart. I can’t wait to celebrate him and his special day as he turns another year older! I love you, little man!.
481. You were born! Good job!
482. Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my 18th birthday.
483. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. – Tom Wilson
484. Happy Birthday! Time to guzzle down some cake and play in the sprinklers with your friends.
485. Wow, I can’t believe my baby is a teenager! Happy birthday!
486. I wish you lots health, happiness, and love, not only today but always. Happy birthday!
487. “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” — Robert Staughton Lynd
488. To my dear sister on her birthday, Happy Birthday Sis! Thank you for being my best friend.
489. You’re my dear friend it’s true, so here’s a big hug and kiss just for you. Happy birthday friend!
490. I would have been so lost in life without all your love and support throughout the years. Thank you for always being my very own cheerleader as well as my husband. This year I’ll try and remember to get you pom poms to go with your cake!
491. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re old just because you’re turning 30. I want to be the one to do that.
492. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May God fulfill all your dreams. May He guide you to the path that is perfect for you. You are a gem of a person, and I am proud to call you my friend.
493. “Over the years we may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that’s just what sisters do. We’ve also had deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring. Happy Birthday, sis!"
494. 72 Life is a lot more colorful with you in it. I wouldn’t change a thing. Happy birthday, friend!
495. “Cheers to you for another trip around the sun!”
496. He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark.” ― J.K. Rowling
497. “The best thing about turning 16 is knowing that you are only two years away from 18! Ok, I am kidding, and I know you will more than enjoy your year at 16. I hope you have an amazing birthday.”
498. “Thank you for all the laughs, silliness, and adventures we’ve shared. Couldn’t ask for a better friend. Have the best birthday yet!”
499. Happy cake day, King father. You’ve been the best dad ever. I wish you a lifetime of health, wealth, and bliss. I love you forever.
500. You’ve been the best second dad anyone could ever hope for. Happy birthday.
501. ‘The love between a mother and child is forever. Happy Birthday Mom!’
502. “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence. Happy birthday my darling.”
503. “For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!”
504. Do you know the reason why we put candles on your birthday cake? Well, for starters, it would be too hard to put them on the bottom…
505. “A birth date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
506. Growing in wisdom, glowing in happiness; what a beautiful year it will be for me.
507. You always throw the best parties in the neighborhood. I can’t wait for your birthday party this year!
508. Thank you for being the perfect combination of cute and mischievous. Happy Birthday, little brother!
509. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she is grateful for him and wants him to have a happy birthday and life.
510. Older sons may appreciate this birthday message from their mothers which shows how much they are loved.
511. “The only person I look up to in times of need is you. Be prepared for a great birthday party bomb! Best wishes.”
512. Thank you for making me the luckiest friend in the universe. Your love and support gives me the courage to face the challenges in life. I promise to be there for you in joy and in strife. Happy birthday wishes for a special friend!
513. “Today is a good day to be happy. Do you want to know why? Today’s my sister’s birthday – I can’t lie. I love her with all of my heart and loved her from the start. I hope she has the best birthday and all the luck in the world comes her way.”
514. “As you’re turning 16, may you have a birthday celebration as big as the problems you will make with your driving license.”
515. Happy birthday to you my dearest son. I wish nothing but the best for you, I know you’ll do great things.
516. Waking up to chapter 37 today and I feel great about everything this chapter holds for me.
517. Today’s going to be the best day ever because it’s your birthday. Happy birthday, son!
518. Blessed mothers will want to use this birthday message to show their sons how loved and appreciated they are on their birthday.
519. Happy 2nd birthday! You’re 2 today, but we still can’t get you to always use the potty.
520. You’re pretty good at this whole aging thing. Based on your maturity level I would’ve guessed that you were much younger!
521. I am proud to be your son. Knowing that your blood flows through my veins gives me the courage to face life bravely not just like the son of a king but of a warrior. Happy birthday, dad.
522. Oprah Winfrey said, “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” You’re making a beautiful life for yourself! Happiest of birthdays!
523. “Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know I love you every day of the year; far more than simple words can express. Happy birthday sweetheart!”
524. “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
525. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You’re the perfect 35-year-old on the planet. Happy birthday, sweetie. I wish you the best things in life.
526. When a man has a birthday, he takes a day off. When a woman has a birthday, she takes at least three years off. – Joan Rivers
527. Happy birthday, sister! On this special day, may you always know just how much you’re loved by so many people, especially me.”
528. You know someone’s special to you when… you don’t talk for a while because things get busy but when you two eventually do it’s like you didn’t miss a beat. You talk like there was no gap in between and you laugh until both your stomachs hurt. It’s a rare and special connection and personally I think it’s pure magic. If you ever find someone like this in your life, never let them go.”
529. Dearest aunt, I pray that this birthday will be as special and beautiful as you are. Happy birthday to you.
530. “I am so appreciative for all of the blessings in my life. I have friends, family, health, etc., but the one blessing I am forever grateful for is knowing and loving you. You are a perfect gift from God. Happy birthday, sweetheart!”
531. Birthday Love Messages
532. “Happy birthday, and congratulations on your 14th year.”
533. Happy 2nd Birthday! You are the best thing that has ever happened to us in 2 years.
534. Happy birthday to my little prince!
535. I hope your upper respiratory problems allow you to blow out the candles.
536. “Good brothers never let their sisters wander into the darkness alone and always walk by their side. You are the perfect brother any woman could ask for. Happy birthday!”
537. Today is a special day and not for the reason you're thinking it is. It's your birthday! Was that what you were thinking?
538. Funny moms can send this birthday message to their sons if they want to make them laugh on their special day.
539. It is your big day! I wish you get all the happiness and success in your life and hope that you enjoy your day to the fullest! Once again, many happy returns of the day. Stay blessed and keep smiling!
540. Old friend, we both know so many of one another’s secrets that we’ll never be able to give up our childhood friendship. Let’s go face this new year!
541. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
542. Have a fabulous 14 birthday, boy. I love that you know me very well and can even finish my sentences. So, can you tell what I have planned for you today?
543. “Poets and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say, “Happy birthday my love.”
544. Honesty is the best policy, unless someone asks you your age. But don’t worry, birthday cake is always the best answer! I hope you have a birthday that is filled with sprinkles and sweets.
545. Today is the perfect day to thank me for remembering your birthday. Have a great birthday!
546. Anytime I’m faced with difficulty I just think of what you would do, Mom. Your words always guide me, and your love always comforts me. Thanks for being my rock.
547. It must feel good to hit the milestone of 100th birthday when most of your peers have already departed. Happy Birthday!
548. Here’s to bigger, better, and brighter years ahead. May your every wish come true this year, and may you only experience happiness and love. Happy birthday sister!
549. Today is a special day because it’s my son’s birthday! I feel so grateful to have you in my life. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Sending you my unending love!
550. ‘To my mom, wishing you a fantastic today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.’
551. “May this year bring you happy moments! Have a great birthday, sister-in-law!”
552. “Happy Birthday Brother! As you blow out your birthday candles, may God bless you with a bright, healthy and happy future!”
553. The word mom isn’t just your title; it’s your legacy. You have left such a vivid impression on the lives of our family, and we are so blessed to have you. Happy birthday, Mom!
554. Tell any other thirty-seven-year-old lady that doesn’t believe she’s the most beautiful thirty-seven-year-old woman that she’s correct. My sister is the most beautiful. Happy birthday, my lovely sister.
555. “I don’t know about you, but I think 35 is a perfect age. Smarter, wiser, more grounded, still full of energy – enjoy!”
556. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
557. Welcome to your 30s, where you know slightly more than you did in your 20s. Happy 30th!
558. Dear son, today is your birthday and the best day of my life. I am so happy to be your mom!
559. “The best is yet to come. Wishing you fun and lots of laughs with family and friends today and always! Happy birthday!”
560. ‘You will forever be my loving Mom and I will always love you. Happy Birthday!’
561. It’s funny how you’re my favorite of all my sisters even though we’re not related by blood. Happy birthday to you, my partner in crime. I hope God will give all the desires of your heart!”
562. You mean the world to me, honey. Your day means a lot to me as well. I want to use this opportunity to tell you how awesome you have been in our marriage. Happy birthday, sweetheart.