1. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity
2. You’ve never had a better friend than me. And you’ll never find anyone like me.
3. “It’s not loved those hurts. What hurts is being hurt by someone you love.” – Unknown
4. “I will never force you to love me. But promise you will also not force me to stop loving you.”
5. “A broken heart does not mean you are broken. The crack is there to let the light in. ” – Unknown
6. Some scars take longer to heal than others.
7. When you meet someone who doesn’t deserve your heart, don’t give them the key.
8. Your heart is always with me. I promise to take good care of it.
9. Pain is the only thing that makes me feel alive. I will never be good enough for you. I got that
10. “Just because we do not talk anymore does not mean that I’ve forgotten about you.”
11. Every time people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not
12. You hold my heart. And that’s the way it is.
13. “You still make me smile, even if you’re the reason why I’m sad.” — Zakiya And Majid
14. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” – Steven Tyler
15. I thought I lost you, but you were never really there
16. “Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart. ” — Phyllis McGinley
17. “After a storm of heartbreak, we find solace in the rainbow of hope that emerges.”
18. “In the journey of healing a broken heart, we uncover the beauty of our own resilience.”
19. “There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.” – Aeschylus
20. I´ve never been a fan of you, to begin with.
21. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” – Kahlil Gibran
22. “Love’s sadness opens the door to new possibilities and self-discovery.”
23. “Sometimes… Sometimes our hearts…crack a little.”
24. Broken hearts are like glass bottles, once broken, cannot be mended.
25. No matter how bad it feels, you always will have the strength to rise above it.
26. “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
27. Tears are words that the heart can’t say
28. “With each sunrise, we embrace the opportunity to let go of the past and keep moving forward.”
29. “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” – Mattie Stepanek
30. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” — J.K. Rowling
31. To the world, you may be one person, but to a heart, you may be everything.
32. “I’ve enough pride never to let myself love a man who does not love me.”-Leo Tolstoy
33. “Being family is determined more by behavior than blood.”
34. I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone
35. My silence is just another word for pain
36. I can’t even breathe. I’m so sad.
37. “Love’s pain may leave scars, but they bear witness to the intensity of our feelings.”
38. Tears are words that need to be written
39. “Grief and longing intertwine in the realm of a broken heart.”
40. “The funniest people are the saddest ones.” — Confucius
41. The pain is unbearable, and my tears won’t stop.
42. “Make friends as bricks to build your life. But just throw away broken bricks.”
43. “That’s how it usually goes, move on.” — Unknown
44. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
45. It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were
46. “Notice that once you stop coming through for some people, they change their loyalty.”
47. The greatest way to feel unhappy is to wait for somebody else to bring you happiness
48. “Your perspective on life comes from the cage you were held captive in.” ― Shannon L. Alder
49. Expect less. Because you are not getting more anyway
50. Shedding a tear for the death of your last pair of flip-flops.
51. “Moving on is a declaration that we deserve happiness and a future full of love.”
52. I’ve loved and lost but that only makes me stronger.
53. “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” – Carroll Bryant
54. You simply broke my trust in true love
55. “Friendship requires truth, and there is no truth in her.”
56. Winter ended with hopes and then with the autumn, even my hope shed like leaves
57. The person who cried like hell when my eyes dropped tears has changed a lot
58. “You can’t measure self-worth by the people who hurt you.”
59. “It’s really sad when you know a friendship has to end.”
60. I’m not over it. I will be never over it. I’m done with you.
61. What are the best broken friendship quotes?
62. “You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same. ” — Fannie Flagg
63. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts
64. “In the absence of love, there is an emptiness that echoes with the pain of what once was.”
65. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” – J.K. Rowling
66. “The beauty of letting go is the freedom it brings, a weight lifted from the soul.”
67. “Love can be both a beautiful melody and a haunting symphony of pain.”
68. My heart is broken, but I will stand strong. #leah
69. Unfortunately, being okay takes a lot of work
70. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” — Bette Davis
71. “People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.”
72. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser. ” – Unknown
73. I smile all the time so that nobody knows how broken I’m inside
74. I tried really hard, I promise. But one day, I just woke up and I couldn’t handle it anymore
75. “We need to take our relationship to the previous level.”
76. “And thus, the heart will break, yet brokenly live on.” — Lord Byron
77. “Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.” ~ Truman Capote
78. Such is the cruelty of life! It often tries to get in the way of our dreams
79. “Isn’t it sad when even your own family doesn’t really know who you are.” – Unknow
80. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome
81. “You’re going to make it. It’ll be hard but you’re going to make it.” – Anonymous
82. All human souls are connected, which explains why it hurts so much to detach from others
83. Pain is hard to avoid. Actually, just the act of trying to avoid it is already a pain
84. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” — Leonardo da Vinci
85. “It hurt because it mattered.” — John Green
86. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” -Henry Rollins
87. “Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.”
88. Love became a memory I fear to remember
89. “The art of letting go lies in trusting the universe and surrendering to what is meant to be.”
90. “Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. ” – Dalai Lama
91. “The worst thing ever is seeing your best friend slowly replacing you with another friend.”
92. “It does not mean that I no longer care. The truth is, I still do. I wish I’d go back in time.”
93. I may smile and I may laugh. But deep down, my heart is a pain you’ll never guess
94. “It is not the broken heart that kills, but broken pride, monseigneur. ” — Gilbert Parker
95. “When you have your heartbroken for the first time, you gain depth. – Sienna Miller
96. “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard
97. You’re breaking my heart and I’m trying to carry on. I’ll be fine, but I’ll miss you terribly.
98. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies.”
99. “I know how to love you, but not how to stop loving you.” – Invajo
100. “Sadness is when everything you do reminds you of your family, but they are far away.”
101. “The opposite of love is not hate; it’s indifference.” — Elie Wiesel
102. “Sometimes the memory of someone is better than the reality of them.” —Steve Maraboli
103. “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.” — Kahlil Gibran
104. “Love hurts worse than getting slammed by a 250-pound linebacker. ” — Miranda Kenneally
105. “In the act of letting go, we free ourselves from the chains that bind us to the past.”
106. “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” ― Leo Tolstoy
107. “Emotions flow like rivers from a broken heart, seeking solace in time.”
108. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. ” — Kahlil Gibran
109. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
110. “A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop, you choose.”
111. “They never want to discuss what triggered you. Just how you reacted.”
112. “I scream for everything that has gone wrong. I scream for everything broken in our lives.”
113. When I look at you, I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
114. “Release the past, embrace the present, and welcome the infinite possibilities of tomorrow.”
115. “The phoenix rises from the ashes, and so do we from the depths of a broken heart.”
116. “Our friendship is dead and buried; I wish things would be different.”
117. I can’t believe he broke my heart…but I love him just the same.
118. “You only know you love her when you let her go.” — Let Her Go, Passenger
119. Sometimes, you have to let go of the past to make room for the future.
120. Some things are worth crying over.
121. My heart was broken so I put it in a box and wore it as a necklace.
122. “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you; they did not deserve you anyway.
123. People come; people go. In the end, it’s just you
124. “In the process of letting go, we find liberation from the burdens that weigh us down.”
125. “I know my heart will never be the same, but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.” ― Sara Evans
126. I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember
127. “What seemed like heartache was actually rebirth,”
128. “If a Friendship contains a misunderstanding, then it will be buried under that.”
129. “Lost love leaves behind an indelible mark, a gentle ache that lingers in the heart.”
130. Numb is my default mood
131. You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you
132. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” – Alfred De Musset
133. “The scars of a breakup remind us of our resilience and the power of self-healing.”
134. You will never know what you had until it’s gone.
135. “What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted.” – Bob Goff
136. “Know that it’s healthy to unfollow people in real life.”
137. I cannot make you love me if you don’t. You can’t make your heart feel something it won’t.
138. My mind is currently wandering in a dark and terrible place
139. “After a breakup, healing is not linear, but every step forward brings us closer to wholeness.”
140. If I could, I’d put my arms around every one of you and give you a giant hug.
141. “For we are born in other’s pain, and perish in our own. ” — Francis Thompson
142. “These wounds won’t seem to heal, this pain is just too real” — Evanescence, “My Immortal”
143. Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted
144. “Sometimes, your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.”
145. It’s the end of the year, which means it’s officially time to start moving on from this chapter.
146. It’s the broken heart that never forgets the wound that never heals.
147. New beginnings are about taking risks in order to grow.
148. It’s hard to move on when you’re still happy about the past.
149. “Life is suffering.”
150. “The Young Man came to the Old Man seeking counsel.
151. “Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean. ” ― Gregory Roberts
152. The shortest distance between two points is through a broken heart.
153. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” — Bonnie Blair
154. You must get over your past love in order to find a new one.
155. We’re never really prepared for heartbreak.
156. “A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop, you choose.” — Unknown
157. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
158. “You know very well how those little moments spent with you mattered me the most.”
159. “The worst feeling when I want to cry out loud, but can’t cry.”
160. “The emotional journey of a broken heart teaches us the value of self-compassion.”
161. “Healing after a breakup is an opportunity to rediscover who we are and what we deserve.”
162. While it’s easy to love, sometimes you gotta let go to find out how much you’re worth.
163. “You broke me. You broke my heart, and I hate you because I’m still in love with you,” —Carrie
164. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” ~ Dorothy Thompson
165. Tears are words the mouth can’t say, nor can the heart bear
166. “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.” — Unknown
167. I will always love you.
168. Yearning for the times when my smile was real
169. “The road to moving on may be challenging, but it leads to a place of inner peace and renewal.”
170. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it
171. “A broken heart carries a weight of emotions, a heavy burden that transforms into strength.”
172. I can unfriend you, unfollow you, but how can I unlove you?
173. “A broken heart is not the end; it’s a new beginning, a chance for growth and transformation.”
174. Loving you is like a battle, and we both end up with scars. — Lauryn Hill, “Ex-Factor”
175. “Healing is a reminder that our hearts have the capacity to mend and love anew.”
176. It’s okay if my heart is broken. There will be a happy ending eventually.
177. “Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go. ” – Jackson Kiddard
178. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone who is not here…
179. How to deal with a broken heart? Eat pizza.
180. “💔💉 It feels like my heart has been stabbed a million times.”
181. “A broken heart is a reminder of the depth of our emotions.”
182. The sun is shining, and the sky is blue, but I am feeling melancholy.
183. “The hottest love has the coldest end.” — Socrates
184. “Chase away sorrow by living.” — Melissa Marr, “Darkest Mercy”
185. You make it hard to fall in love with anyone else.
186. “The only thing a boyfriend was good for was a shattered heart.” —Becca Fitzpatrick
187. Sometimes love feels like nothing but a broken heart.
188. “I’m doing my best to stay positive because that’s what gets me through the day”
189. I’m tired of being defined by my past. I want to be known for the greatness in my future.
190. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. ” – Stelle Atwater
191. “Family… no one can hurt you as bad as they do.” – Unknown
192. What are the best broken family quotes?
193. “Even in the sadness of love, our hearts find solace in the memories we cherish.”
194. “You only pass through this life once; you don’t come back for an encore.” – Elvis Presley
195. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. ” —Hermann Hesse
196. “Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurt inside?” — Crystal Ball
197. “You can’t give your heart to a wild thing. ” – Truman Capote
198. “I’d rather have no friends than fake ones.”
199. “💔📝 Writing my heart out because words are all I have left.”
200. My heart is broken, but I will mend it with the support of my loved ones and a nice cup of tea.
201. “My mouth says, “I’m ok. ” My fingers text, “I’m fine. ” My heart says, “I’m broken. ” – Unknown
202. Maybe it was as possible to succeed as a failure as it was to fail at succeeding
203. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” – Carl Jung
204. “Follow your own path and let people talk. ” –Dante
205. “I don’t know whether its easy to live without you but its not possible to stay with you.”
206. “Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.”
207. “Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget. ” ― Alysha Speer
208. Life is a lot like riding a bicycle, you have to keep moving forward or you will fall off.
209. “Sometimes it’s better to be alone, so nobody can hurt you.”
210. You thought you knew me, but we were never meant to be.
211. “Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it. ” –
212. “Amidst the darkness of a broken heart, a spark of hope always remains.”
213. “Sharp are the arrows of a broken heart. ” ― Cassandra Clare
214. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside
215. I Miss the time when I actually meant something to you
216. “We have each other and that is everything.”
217. “Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead. ” — Adele, “Someone Like You”
218. “I hated myself when I found out that you only love my face.”
219. “Your experience of grief is powerful, yet so is your ability to love and heal. ” – Unknown
220. What to do with all the sadness? Channel it and convert it into creative energy
221. We’re not a couple anymore but we’re still friends.
222. I never knew that you could give my place to someone else so soon
223. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. ” – Raymond Lindquist
224. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.”
225. I’m starting a new chapter. This one’s going to have a lot more pen… and less tear.
226. “Lost love teaches us that even in the absence, the impact of love endures.”
227. There is no such beauty as that which is found in…
228. “It was like I was conjuring up this sadness and it was just spilling out of me.”
229. Keeping a lot to myself because it’s difficult to find people who understand
230. Some people come into your life as blessings 🙏 while others come into your life as lessons.
231. “In the realm of love, sadness and joy often walk hand in hand.”
232. “Feeling Very Bad Today….!”
233. “I’ll be okay, but I can’t be happy right now.”
234. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.”
235. “💔🕰️ Time heals all wounds, but my heart still hurts.”
236. “Let me know how easy it was for you to say it’s over.”
237. The worst kind of heartbreak is when you’re broken, but you stay strong and you push on.
238. “Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.” – Nitya Prakash
239. “Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as family.”
240. Why do people break up?
241. “I feel so alone without you.”
242. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you.
243. “You weren’t just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky.” —Unknown
244. “Relationships and understanding are buried under the concept of self-respect and ego.”
245. First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great
246. “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.”
247. Sometimes, we have to accept that some people are not worth having in our lives.
248. “💔🦷 It feels like my heart has been ripped out, tooth and all.”
249. There’s a part of my heart that will always be yours.
250. A heart is broken over lost love, one can only hope for the heart to mend with the help of time.
251. You made me cry, you told me lies, but I can’t stand to say goodbye
252. “After a breakup, we learn that the power to shape our own happiness lies within us.”
253. “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. ” – Faraaz Kazi
254. “I hope that someday you realize that how much I loved you.”
255. I will never stop caring, but now you have decided to push me away, so I will not stay
256. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, then it was meant to be.
257. “Never love that which you cannot keep.”
258. “Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.” – Unknown
259. It’s not like I can’t feel pain. It’s just that I can tolerate it much better
260. “Mending a broken heart only demonstrates how powerful love truly is.”
261. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
262. “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever. ” – Carrol Bryant
263. “The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” – Gloria Estefan
264. “Friends come and go, but I never thought that would apply to our friendship.”
265. “The path of lost love may be painful, but it leads us to a deeper understanding of ourselves.”
266. “I have not broken your heart – you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.”
267. Who was it that dumped my dreams in a ditch? It was me
268. It takes a lot of work to be brokenhearted.
269. Grief will always be the price we’ll pay for love
270. “I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.” —Unknown
271. I must accept, the fact that you’re gone now.
272. “Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do: Move on.”
273. Here is the riddle of love: Everything it gives to you, it takes away
274. “💔🔥 The fire in my heart has turned to ashes.”
275. “Life is upside down right now, but eventually it will bob back upright, and you’ll be okay.”
276. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” – Dorothy Thompson
277. “A broken heart may bend us, but it won’t break us.”
278. “We don’t do sad anymore, only happy and pleasantly surprised.”
279. And just like that, I’m forgotten
280. Even a million tears won’t bring anything back
281. “He was both everything I could ever want…And nothing I could ever have…” ― Ranata Suzuki
282. “Absolutely no one can screw you over quite as well as members of your own family.”
283. “There are a million ways to lose someone you love.”
284. “The heart was made to be broken.” – Oscar Wilde
285. “In the process of healing, we discover our own strength and resilience.”
286. Everything was just like a fairy tale until you pushed me out of your world
287. “Healing is not about forgetting, but about finding peace in the memories.”
288. It’s all fun and games until someone’s heart is broken.
289. Our eyes can speak. It is almost always futile to try and hide our feelings
290. “A sad love story may end, but its lessons resonate forever.”
291. “I never want to see you sad in this relationship…that’s why I left you!”
292. “I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today. ” – Charlotte Eriksson
293. “In the tapestry of lost love, we find the threads of resilience and self-discovery.”
294. There is still blood flowing in my veins, but how come I feel so dead inside?
295. “God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces. ”- Unknown
296. “Moving on is a powerful choice, an act of liberation that sets our hearts free.”
297. If you broke my heart, I will take yours and break it back.
298. What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
299. “You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. ” — Henny Youngman
300. “Never doubt that you’re a vital part of this family.”
301. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret. ” ― Laura Kasischke
302. Shed a few tears, but get back up. Move on with your life. You’ll be stronger for it.
303. “When you’re truly loved, you know it.” – Anonymous
304. “I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore. ” ― Marguerite Duras
305. Breakups are hard. But in the end: you will always be ok and remain strong.
306. He believed in love, but the fear of heartbreak stopped him from confronting his feelings
307. You can’t be lonely when you’ve always been alone in the first place
308. Sobbing alone in some room and then walking out like nothing ever happened
309. “Release what no longer serves you, and make space for the miracles waiting to unfold.”
310. “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath. ” – Anthony Liccione
311. “What about us? What about all the broken happy ever afters?” — Pink
312. “Don’t afraid to move on and start a new chapter. ” –Unknown
313. I’m not ready to move on.
314. The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you
315. “The tears we shed for love lost are the cleansing rain for our souls.”
316. “Every ending is a doorway to a new beginning; embrace the journey of starting over.”
317. “A broken heart is an opportunity for self-discovery, self-love, and self-empowerment.”
318. “Heartbreak may leave scars, but they remind us of our resilience.”
319. I may be broken inside but I’m still fighting.
320. This is the problem with getting attached to someone when they leave, you just feel lost
321. Don’t take it personally. Nothing lasts forever.
322. “Don’t let the scars on your heart define the way you love. ” – Laura Chouette
323. “Life without a friend is like death without a witness. ” -John Ray
324. “Maybe I'd always been broken and dark inside.”
325. “A True Friend’s Silence hurts more than an enemy’s rough words”
326. A broken heart is a really good excuse for a big bacon cheeseburger.
327. “The difference between a real friend and a fake one is tremendous.”
328. I don’t care about people who don’t care for me
329. Pretending to be happy, hoping that the saying “fake it till you make it” actualizes
330. “In the depths of sadness, love’s memory remains etched in our hearts.”
331. “At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life”
332. “In the realm of a broken heart, emotions become the fuel that propels us forward.”
333. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past. ” – Dan Brown
334. Hiding a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile
335. I’m picking up the pieces. I’m fumbling around, trying to put them back together.
336. “That is my work, to transform your life from a sad affair into a celebration.” — Rajneesh
337. I can’t believe we’re broken up, I didn’t get enough time with you.
338. “Behind every tear shed from a broken heart lies a profound emotion that words cannot express.”
339. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.” —Stelle Atwater
340. “Never let a bad person change your inner goodness. ” – Karen Salmansohn
341. “Love’s pain may be overwhelming, but it’s a testament to the magnitude of our emotions.”
342. “When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen. ” – Unknown
343. “💔🌧️ The raindrops are falling just like my tears for you.”
344. “Lost love is a chapter in our story, a reminder of the connections that shape us.”
345. The pain I feel is the only thing that reminds me I’m still alive
346. What are the best broken relationship quotes?
347. “Healing begins when we embrace the pain and allow ourselves to grow from it.”
348. “Need advice on relationships? Get in touch with broken soul or a one-sided lover.”
349. What are the best broken life quotes?
350. I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better
351. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
352. “Letting go is the first step towards moving on, freeing ourselves from the chains of the past.”
353. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
354. “You still make me smile, even if you’re the reason why I’m sad.” – Zakiya And Majid
355. It’s weird, but when I recall happy moments during my despairing moments, I get even sadder
356. “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.” —Tracy Lawrence
357. “They'll say you are bad
358. “Being family is determined more by behavior than blood.” – Unknown
359. It’s a lot better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all #oneofakind
360. “Nobody ever gets what they want when it comes to love.”-Scott Turow
361. Might as well get a tattoo and change your name, cause it hurts worse than that.
362. “One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside.” ~ John Lennon
363. “Moving on is a journey of self-discovery and growth, where we find our true selves.”
364. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside. ” — John Lennon
365. No matter how much it hurts, sometimes you have to let go of the person you love the most
366. You broke my heart, but you can’t break my spirit!
367. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” — Jim Rohn
368. Different faces, different experiences, different monsters in this world
369. “There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.”
370. “Her every memory strike like cold air and freeze me at that moment.”
371. “Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.” — Maxime Lagacé
372. “Cherish the times you have with people because when those.”
373. “Don’t make friends before understanding and don’t break a friendship after a misunderstanding.”
374. “We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.” ― Albert Schweitzer
375. “Love is only made more valuable by the risk of heartbreak.” —Alessandra Torre
376. “Even in the realm of lost love, our hearts hold the capacity to love again and find happiness.”
377. “Sadness in love teaches us the value of resilience and self-love.”
378. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” – Anonymous
379. “Don’t forget to keep dreaming; It leads to the future.”
380. Contemplating life without you.
381. “Amidst the emotional turmoil of a broken heart, fragments of hope begin to emerge.”
382. “It hurts like hell. And then one day, it doesn’t. ” – Unknown
383. “The echoes of lost love whisper in the corners of our hearts, forever a part of who we are.”
384. “Moving on is not a sign of weakness, but a testament to our strength and determination.”
385. Do breakups make you stronger?
386. “Love can bring immense joy or profound sadness, sometimes both.”
387. Hold close to the memories, but let go of the hurt.
388. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” -Miguel de Unamuno
389. “💔🎵 Music is the only thing that understands my heartbreak.”
390. “Letting go is a profound act of self-care, honoring our well-being and growth.”
391. Sadness can motivate you to put in the effort to reach a happier place
392. “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” — Rupi Kaur, “milk and honey”
393. “When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth. ” ― Sienna Miller
394. A thin line exists between the way it was and the way it is now. I’ve crossed that line.
395. Hang in there. Your heart may be broken, but it will heal and you will find love again.
396. “Take a step back today, look at all those beautiful things you have.” — Rick Warren
397. “Love bleeds you dry until the red organ ceases to beat.”-Sonya Watson
398. The hardest part about falling in love is getting back up again.
399. “A broken heart bleeds tears. ” ― Steve Maraboli
400. “Sometimes it’s better to be alone nobody can hurt you.”
401. “I am not worthy of being in love.”
402. She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take
403. “The worst feelings when you do not know why are you SAD.”
404. “💔📷 Memories of us are like photographs, always there but never the same.”
405. Old memories sometimes creep out of my eyes and slip down my cheeks
406. “I’m that person everyone replaces after a while. ”
407. “You’ve had your share of secrets, and I’m tired of being last to know. ” — Taylor Swift
408. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
409. “Letting go is a journey of self-discovery, a path to finding inner peace and happiness.”
410. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ”- Robert Frost
411. “Never be afraid to love. Just be careful who you love.”-Carlos Wallace
412. “Can an apology reciprocate the pain that deprived a soul of happiness?”
413. “Emotions swirl within a broken heart, a symphony of sorrow and resilience.”
414. Broken hearts are for broken people.
415. I’m not sorry because I hate you, I’m sorry because I love you.
416. “In the realm of love, pain and pleasure dance together in a bittersweet embrace.”
417. “Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.”
418. “People change, memories don’t.”
419. “What about us? What about all the broken happy ever afters?” — Pink, “What about us?”
420. The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality
421. Being alone isn’t really as bad as being with people who make you feel alone
422. “If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors.”
423. There is no worse sorrow than remembering the happiness on the day of pain
424. “Have a nice life. I’m done trying to be in it.” — Unknown
425. “I don't think anyone can give you advice when you've got a broken heart. ” ― Britney Spears
426. “Isn’t it sad when even your own family doesn’t really know who you are.”
427. Love isn’t easy, and that’s why only those capable of handling it get it
428. “Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.”
429. Nowadays, forever ends when you find someone better
430. Just one smile can change your life forever.
431. “As we release what no longer serves us, we create space for new beginnings while moving on.”
432. Can breakups be good?
433. Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them
434. “If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can. ” –Billy Idol
435. “And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories.”
436. “The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don't have one.”
437. “A true friend is the one who doesn’t ignore you for someone else”
438. You broke my heart but you changed me for the better.
439. “You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. ” – E. B. White, Charlotte’s Web
440. “In the midst of heartbreak, we find our strength.”
441. “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.”
442. It still hurts that you’re doing completely okay, without me
443. “In the wake of lost love, we find solace in the knowledge that our capacity to love remains.”
444. “The hottest love has the coldest end. ” — Socrates
445. I feel so miserable that I can’t be around normal people without making them miserable, too…
446. “I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears.” — Edith Piaf
447. “I miss you. The old you. The new one sucks.” — Unknown
448. “The path of moving on is paved with resilience, courage, and a belief in a better tomorrow.”
449. I hate my life because no one understands my feelings…
450. “That chapter of my life is closed. Sorry, not sorry.”
451. I dreamt of a forever, but I guess he had a different view
452. “It sucks that longtime friends can hurt you more than your enemies ever can.”
453. The worst missing is missing your old self
454. “My feelings can never be understood by you.”
455. “Letting go hurts, but it’s part of the healing process.” – Anonymous
456. “Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were. ”- Unknown
457. “First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.” – Alyssa Milano
458. Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back
459. Thanks for the memories.
460. “I don’t have to kill myself, living my life is just the same.” — Aaron Scheerer
461. “I have learnt my lesson. Hard times will always reveal true friends.”
462. I don’t need a particular reason to be sad. It’s just how my life is
463. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” – Bonnie Blair
464. “Even though you were standing beside me, you were never there for me.”
465. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
466. “In the tears of a sad love, we find the strength to carry on.”
467. “It’s better to break up when the sweet love turns into poison.”
468. I’m going to miss you more than words can express.
469. “Parents kill more dreams than anybody.” – Spike Lee
470. “After that breakup, I just wanna be a ghost, completely anonymous.” — Before Sunrise
471. “They burned the bridge, then ask why I don’t visit.” – Unknown
472. Breakups are hard, but you’ll get through this. You’re stronger than you think.
473. “The human race is one big dysfunctional family.” ― Robert Barron
474. Let the tears come and water your soul
475. “Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” – Bronwyn Polson
476. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” — Violeta Para
477. “I hate myself now because once you loved me the most.”
478. “Scars from a broken heart remind us of the battles we’ve fought in love.”
479. “In the process of moving on, we learn to trust ourselves and believe in our own resilience.”
480. “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. ”
481. “We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.”
482. “Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.”-Christina Westover
483. Tears are words the heart can’t express
484. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ” – Dr. Seuss
485. “A sad love story echoes through the chambers of our hearts.”
486. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” — Jean de La Fontaine
487. A final goodbye to our last months together.
488. “I watched as my family tree crumbled apart, leaving me as its only branch.”
489. “Emotions intertwine, forming the tapestry of a broken heart’s story.”
490. “I always try to make you happy but in the end its me only who gets hurt everytime.”
491. “The path to healing is unique for everyone, but it always leads to self-discovery.”
492. “Once best friends, now strangers with memories.” — Unknown
493. These are days when everyday clothes feel like weighted blankets
494. “Today, this family is stronger than yesterday.”
495. For the most part, it is by losing what we love that we learn how to appreciate it
496. I hate myself for missing people that don’t miss me
497. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other. ”
498. “When love turns to sadness, it’s a reminder of the depth of our emotions.”
499. I let you go, but will never forget your memory.
500. “A friendship ending is like a piece of your heart being taken. The loss is real and heavy.”
501. Just when I met you, it turned out we were never actually meant to be.
502. I don’t regret that I fall for you because still, I love you
503. “It sucks that I only exist when you need me for something. Screw friendships.”
504. “You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.” —Steve Harvey
505. “A marriage is no amusement but a solemn act and generally a sad one. ” – Queen Victoria
506. “Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope. ” ― Toba Beta
507. “I don’t ask you to come back to me, just remember our friendship, that’s enough for me”
508. “Love’s pain cuts deep, but it also reveals our capacity for resilience and growth.”
509. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time. ”- Jean de La Fontaine
510. “I know every family has its problems. But I admire those that stick together.”
511. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” —Bette Davis
512. “What do you do when the person who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?”
513. Beauty lies in everything but me
514. A broken heart is an open heart.
515. It takes courage to follow your heart…but it’s worth it.
516. “Healing after a breakup is a transformative process that leads to personal growth.”
517. “You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?”-Nikita Gill
518. “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.” — Grant Gudmunson
519. “We are no longer anything Swerve girl; you are now someone that I used to know.”
520. “Thinking of you is a poison I drink often. ” — Atticus
521. “No boyfriend, no problems.”
522. “The pain of love lost lingers, a constant reminder of the depth of our emotions.”
523. “Moving on is an act of self-love, choosing our own well-being over holding onto pain.”
524. “Hearts live by being wounded.” — Oscar Wilde
525. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
526. “Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.” – Marcia Wieder
527. If your love is meant to be, it will always find a way.
528. “We are neither on good terms nor friendship that can end in the end.”
529. “What seemed tragic then is a blessing now.”
530. Don’t say goodbye. Goodbye is to leave, as to leave is to eventually forget
531. “In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons.”
532. I don’t need any advice, I know it’s over.
533. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because he is finally someone else’s problem.”
534. “Life is sad, life is a bust, all you can do is do what you must.” — Bob Dylan
535. “In the process of letting go, we reclaim our power and discover our true strength.”
536. “From the shattered pieces of a broken heart, we rebuild ourselves.”
537. “Through the cracks of a broken heart, love and compassion find their way in.”
538. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together” —Marilyn Monroe
539. “Dodging that bullet made me sad, then I realized I’d dodged a bullet!”
540. “Loving you felt like leaving my apartment and not being able to remember if I locked the door.”
541. “In the depths of heartbreak, we discover our own strength and resilience.”
542. Hearts are breakable, even when you heal, you’re never what you were before
543. Shedding a few tears for the end of summer #summerisover
544. “We are neither on good terms or bad. We are no longer anything.” — Unknown
545. “In healing a broken heart, we learn to love again.”
546. I am not sure if I will ever be okay. But I’m not giving up.
547. Heartbreak. a heart made up of thousands of pieces, all broken and scattered.
548. “Breaking up is hard to do, but staying in a toxic relationship is much harder.”
549. “People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.” ~ Anonymous
550. “The ache of a broken heart is a testament to the power of love and its capacity to transform.”
551. “💔🔒 I thought our love was forever, but now my heart feels locked away.”
552. “When life breaks us, it’s an invitation to rebuild ourselves stronger and wiser.”
553. A little bit of heartbreak is actually a good thing. It sets you up for the deepest love.
554. “Painful love is a chapter in our story, teaching us the lessons that shape our growth.”
555. “I know every family has its problems, but I admire those that stick together.” – Anonymous
556. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars. ”― Violeta Parra
557. I’m stronger than you think, and I’m gonna stand my ground on this.
558. “Continue on when you hear my voice telling you I moved on.”
559. Looking at photos with my ex-boyfriend is like trying to watch a movie without audio.
560. “I want to run as far as I can from you because I don’t want to fall in love with you again.”
561. “The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did.”— Lalla
562. “If someone can walk away from you, let them walk.”
563. “Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it”.” – Unknown
564. In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons
565. “It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. ” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
566. “The pain of a breakup fades with time, making space for new beginnings.”
567. Don’t waste time on people who don’t care.
568. “The fake life and cutting off of friends are ugly. The old you were better.”
569. The worst part is time leaves forever, but the pain it causes stays forever
570. I’m so tired of being afraid of losing people, that I don’t let them get close enough to lose.
571. Loneliness turned his heart into a monster
572. “Even being alone—it’s better than being with a lover and feeling lonely.” — Before Sunset
573. “Family likeness has often a deep sadness in it.” ― George Eliot
574. A heart that always understands also gets tired
575. We used to talk for hours. Look at us now
576. “Life can pitch you a curve ball, but faith can help you knock it out of the park.”
577. “A broken heart opens the door to self-empowerment and the strength to create our own happiness.”
578. I think my heart just broke into a million little pieces. I could really use a hug.
579. “Life goes on… with or without you. ” – Faraaz Kazi
580. “I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart. ” – Christie Brinkley
581. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life
582. I miss me. The old me. The real me. The happy me. The laughing me. The smiling me. The gone me
583. “A torn family can knit back together with a little love.”
584. “💔👻 My heart feels empty, like a ghost town.”
585. “It’s the heart, afraid of breaking / That never learns to dance.” — Bette Midler
586. “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
587. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” — John Lennon
588. “Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. ” — Emily Dickinson, 809
589. Hearts are wild creatures. Once broken, they can never be tamed.
590. I couldn’t save you, but I was strong enough to walk away.
591. No, I may not be physically alone. But mentally, there is no one in sight
592. World may say that it’s over, but somewhere in the heart, a feeling called love is still there
593. “The broken hearts break hearts.”
594. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ” – Robert Frost
595. “The cracks in our hearts let the light shine through.”
596. If you’ve got a broken heart right now, don’t be alone. Let us help you navigate the hard stuff.
597. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.”– Dan Brown
598. Sometimes, treating some people like stairsteps is a way to move on
599. I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile
600. “The end of our friendship hurt because it mattered.”