1. We’re on a mission to make the world a better place one little business at a time.
2. We’re a small business, but we make big changes.
3. Make your mark. Make it with us.
4. “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
5. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go as far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michelle Ruiz
6. “If your content isn’t driving conversation, you’re doing it wrong.”
7. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
8. “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is SINCERITY and INTEGRITY.” – Douglas Adams
9. The day has finally come! We’re proud to announce our new product, coming soon.
10. “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.” – Nelson Mandela, political leader
11. “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
12. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” - Jim Rohn
13. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs
14. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
15. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
16. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
17. “Patience is the art of concealing your impatience.”
18. “Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter.” – John Nash, A Beautiful Mind
19. “People think innovation is just having a good idea, but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.” - Mark Zuckerberg
20. “Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.” – Henry Ford
21. At the age of 25, i created my first online business and never looked back!
22. “There is no planet B. We have to take care of the one we have.”
23. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” – Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
24. This is what happens when you invite the world to join an experiment and share in your journey.
25. “It is only by being bold that you get anywhere. If you are a risk-taker, then the art is to protect the downside.”
26. Starting today, i’m going to be on a mission to help people discover their potential. So here’s what we’re doing:
27. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
28. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller, business magnate and philanthropist
29. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
30. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” —Muriel Strode
31. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
32. “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.” — Tim O’Reilly, founder, and CEO of O’Reilly Media
33. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.”
34. “Nothing works better than just improving your product.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
35. Introducing our new line of products
36. We’re excited to announce our new brand fragrance, the essence of who we are and what makes us feel unstoppable.
37. “I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own.” – Les DawsonWhatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.
38. When you’re starting something new, it doesn’t always go as planned. But with a little grit, grit, and more grit, we’ll get there.
39. “An existential threat”: Endless summer could melt NSW’s $700m snow season by 2050
40. “Always start at the end before you begin.” – Robert Kiyosaki
41. “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” — Colin Powell, US statesman and retired four-star General in the United States Army
42. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
43. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur, and co-founder of Alltop
44. “You can and should set your own limits and clearly articulate them. This takes courage, but it is also liberating and empowering, and often earns you new respect.” - Rosalind Brewer, CEO of Walgreens Boots Alliance
45. Launching a new business is exciting, but it takes work. We’re here to help you get your business off the ground.
46. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”– Michael Jordan, American former professional basketball player
47. “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” – Peter Drucker
48. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
49. It’s time to get ahead. (and by get ahead, we mean crush the competition.)
50. “I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition.” - Larry Page
51. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
52. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
53. “Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.” – Barbara De Angelis
54. It’s finally happening. We’re launching a new business, and we can’t wait to share all the details.
55. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” - Oprah Winfrey
56. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”— Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker
57. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald, American fiction writer
58. It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. – Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
59. It’s not just about what you do, it’s about how you make people feel.
60. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: It’s to change the world.”
61. “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” - Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
62. “A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.” — Fred Wilson, co-founder of Union Square Ventures
63. “Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing, The Imitation Game
64. “If I was a businessman, or saw myself as a businessman, I would have never gone into the airline business.”
65. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
66. “Either you run the business, or the business will run you” ― Fritz Shoemaker
67. “You don't build a business, you build people, then people build the business.”
68. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” —Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
69. “Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and change.” – Brene Brown
70. “Best startups generally come from somebody needing to scratch an itch.” — Michael Arrington, founder and co-editor of TechCrunch
71. We’re launching a new product, and we can’t wait to show you.
72. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” — Stephen Hawking, English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author
73. “It’s important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst thing that can happen is you become memorable.” - Sara Blakely
74. They live below their means.
75. “If your business still needs to change, isn’t it likely that your thinking needs to change first?” – A.J Sheppard
76. “If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you’re probably in trouble.” — Omar Hamoui, co-founder of AdMob
77. “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes, it’s an ad.”
78. “There is no finish line. There are only mile markers.”
79. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
80. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
81. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
82. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein, physicist
83. “Globalization means that business strategy and business ethics cannot be separated from each other.” – Ofra Strauss
84. “Be the best at what you do.”
85. Marian Wright Edelman: “Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time.”
86. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” - Winston Churchill
87. We are proud to announce the launch of our new product! Visit us at [website]
88. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
89. “Change is inevitable. Will you drive that change or be driven by it?” —Josh Linkner, venture capitalist and author
90. “Get the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats…” – James C. Collins
91. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance
92. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”
93. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
94. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis, English conductor for the London Symphony Orchestra
95. We are proud to announce that we are launching our new business on the 28th of this month.
96. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership of our success.” – Tory Burch, CEO, and Designer of Tory Burch
97. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale, American radio speaker and author
98. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
99. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie, American writer
100. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
101. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
102. “It’s a common misconception that money is every entrepreneur’s metric for success. It’s not, and nor should it be.”
103. “Don’t be evil.” – Larry Page
104. “Don’t start a business unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.” - Mark Cuban
105. We’re kicking off the new year with a fresh approach to your health and wellbeing.
106. “Right now I'm just delighted to be alive and to have had a nice long bath.”
107. We are so excited to launch our new product, so we’ve asked our friends to share it with you –for free.
108. We are not perfect. We are working on being perfect.
109. “As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.” - Himanshu Bhatia, founder & CEO of Ricovr Healthcare
110. The sky’s the limit. What do you see?
111. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs, co–founder and CEO of Apple
112. Get ready for a new, bolder you.
113. “The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them – preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.”
114. We are launching a new venture that will change the way you experience beauty, wellness, and fashion.
115. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield, American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur
116. “Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.” – Sigmund Freud, neurologist
117. ‘You all worked really hard this year, I’m giving you all a check for $2,000. If you work the same next year, I’ll sign them’.
118. We are excited to be launching a new brand of coffee in the next few months. Stay tuned
119. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
120. “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.” – Vivek Johore
121. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” — Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
122. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
123. “You will never be completely ready. Start from wherever you are.”
124. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” -Napoleon Bonaparte
125. “People don’t buy from a website. They buy from people. Let them see who you are.” – Mark Schaefer
126. “The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say ‘This was written specifically for me.”
127. We’re ready for our next adventure. Let’s get started.
128. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
129. “Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.” — Michael Dell, chairman, and CEO of Dell
130. “No funny business. I’ll scream and dead or not it will hurt your ears”. – Penelope Fletcher
131. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney, founder of the Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland
132. “No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week.”
133. “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money—when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” - Eileen Fisher, fashion designer and founder of Eileen Fisher Inc
134. It’s time to #makemymove
135. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”
136. “The way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers.”
137. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
138. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” - Seth Godin
139. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
140. “Happy employees lead to happy customers, which leads to more profits.” – Vaughn Aust, COO, Gemini
141. We are about to launch a new product. Two words: better.er.
142. “You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” - Jessica Herrin
143. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle." – Napoleon Hill, author
144. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
145. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
146. Life is short. Live life.
147. “Never go to business purely to make money. If that’s the motive you’re better off doing nothing.” – Richard Branson
148. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft
149. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
150. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.”
151. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
152. We are so excited to launch this new product—and we want you to be the first to know about it. Here’s the link!
153. “Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.” — Noah Everett, founder of Twitpic
154. It’s time. We’re excited to announce our new brand and new products. You can find us here:
155. We’re born to change the world, but we can only do it together. #thechange
156. “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
157. They focus on education.
158. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”Steve Jobs
159. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” - Henry Ford
160. It’s time to think, act and have a little fun.
161. “All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
162. We’re all about making waves.
163. “Write good content about stuff that you love. Readers will find you.”
164. “I’m a businesswoman who goes to work every single day.” – Tyra Banks
165. A new chapter is beginning.
166. “If you start thinking that only your biggest and shiniest moments count, you're setting yourself up to feel like a failure most of the time.”
167. “Make something people want" includes making a company that people want to work for.”
168. Launching a new business? Check out our tips on the step-by-step process we used to get started.
169. We’re launching a new brand, and we’re ready to take on the world.
170. “Strategy is a pattern in a stream of decisions” – Henry Mintzberg
171. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
172. “In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.” —Arnold H. Glasgow
173. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers, American actor
174. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail.” – Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
175. “The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
176. “In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
177. “Circular Strategy is a comprehensive active management of strategy in a business”
178. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” ― Chuck Yeager, former United States Air Force officer
179. “Success is a decision. Dare to choose it.”
180. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy
181. “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.”
182. “Dedicate yourself to a core set of values. Without them, you will never be able to find personal fulfillment, and you will never be able to lead effectively.”
183. Come grow with us.
184. “Have fun, work hard and money will come. Don’t waste time – grab your chances. Have a positive outlook on life. When it’s not fun, move on.”
185. The new year is here! It’s time to make some big changes in your business and life.
186. “The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.” - Jeff Bezos
187. “The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
188. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” - Larry Page, CEO of Google
189. “You will change your life until you change something you do daily.” – John C. Maxwell
190. “If you don't love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” - Mia Hamm
191. “The best marketing strategy ever: Care.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
192. We’ve launched something you’re going to love!
193. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company
194. “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” - Mae Jemison
195. Are you ready to step into the future? We have a few things in mind…
196. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision. And relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
197. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” —Theodore Roosevelt
198. “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” — Mark Cuban, AXS TV Chairman and entrepreneur
199. “These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched.”
200. “Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
201. We want to help you build a business that lasts.
202. “Money doesn’t lead; it follows.” —Dan Gilbert, entrepreneur and majority owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers
203. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, founder of 37signals
204. Hitting the ground running is what we do best.
205. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
206. “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki
207. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett
208. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
209. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop
210. New chapter. New city. New dog.
211. Time to expand your network.
212. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
213. “A vision without a strategy remains an illusion.” Lee Bolman
214. “Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable, Being Defeated Is Optional.” — Roger Crawford, public speaker, author, and certified tennis professional
215. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
216. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy, 35th U.S. president
217. “Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” — Lisa Stone, co-founder and CEO of BlogHer
218. “Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.”
219. “Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
220. “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber, and StumbleUpon
221. “Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” — Kyle Bragger, founder of Forrst, and co-founder of Exposure
222. “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” - Warren Buffett
223. “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” — Jonathan Sacks, British author and politician
224. Walt Disney: “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
225. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” Melinda Gates
226. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” —Walt Disney, creator of Disneyland
227. “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”
228. “The result of bad communication is a disconnection between strategy and execution” —Chuck Martin, former Vice President IBM
229. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.” – Vito Corleone, The Godfather
230. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” — Seth Godin, author, entrepreneur, and blogger
231. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right.” — Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
232. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau, essayist, poet, and philosopher
233. “Take risks. Failure is a stepping stone to success.”
234. “Only take advice from people who have done what you want to do.” – Elon Musk
235. “The road to success is always under construction.”
236. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
237. “Throwing yourself into a job you enjoy is one of the life’s greatest pleasures.”
238. “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.”
239. “It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.” – Byron Kate
240. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” – Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture
241. “It’s important that leaders are consistent. You can change your mind, but change your mind against a consistent framework.”
242. The sun is shining, the sky’s blue and i’m launching a new business. Merry christmas to all!
243. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” — Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father and President of the United States
244. We’ve got a new role for you: business owner. We are hiring!
245. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey, American educator, author, and businessman
246. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
247. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett, Business Magnate and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
248. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.”
249. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” - Albert Einstein
250. We make our customers happy by delivering the best quality products at an affordable price. This is what we do for a living 🤓
251. “There is no substitute for hard work.” — Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
252. “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.”
253. Launching: our newest creation. It’s as good as it sounds.
254. “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” – Coco Chanel
255. “If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough. Just keep pushing forward.” - Daymond John
256. “I don’t like the word ‘businesswoman. Perhaps ‘committed mother’ would be the best description.” – Steffi Graf
257. It’s time to take your business to the next level. Don’t miss out on these opportunities!
258. “Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.” – Forrester, Finding Forrester
259. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II
260. “I try not to make any decisions that I’m not excited about.” — Jake Nickell, founder and CEO of Threadless
261. “The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.” - Mark Twain
262. “When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.” – Julia Cameron, author, artist and poet
263. Our new brand launches this fall. Stay tuned 👀 #newbrand
264. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
265. “Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth.” – Bryant McGill
266. “Don’t worry about failure. You only have to be right once.”
267. “The Ultimate Measure Of A Man Is Not Where He Stands In Moments Of Comfort And Convenience, But Where He Stands At Times Of Challenge And Controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr., leader of the civil rights movement
268. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
269. “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.”
270. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —Neale Donald Walsch
271. “Some entrepreneurs think how can I make a lot of money? But the better way is to think how can I make people’s lives a lot better? If you get it right, the money will come.”
272. Launch your new business with us. We’ll get you covered with everything from insurance to marketing and social media management
273. Be bold, be brave, and follow your heart . . . . . . Because nobody knows what you’re capable of.
274. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
275. “Feeling confident—or pretending that you feel confident—is necessary to reach for opportunities. It's a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they're seized.”
276. “The currency of blogging is authenticity and trust.”
277. “The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.” – Meg Whitman, serial entrepreneur and former CEO of eBay and HP
278. I’m launching a business, you should join me.
279. We believe in giving back to the community, because we are a part of it.
280. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.“ – Robert Downey Jr., American actor
281. “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
282. “Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.” – Jenette Stanley
283. Business jokes to make you laugh
284. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” —Steve Jobs
285. Big news! We are launching a new website, with more products and services. Visit us at www.…
286. “A competitive world offers two possibilities. You can lose. Or, if you want to win, you can change.” – Lester Thurow
287. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
288. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown, American motivational speaker, author, and former politician
289. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
290. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
291. “Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.” ―Mary Anne Radmacher, author
292. John A. Shedd: “A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”
293. “On my own, I will just create and if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” – Oprah
294. “In the past a leader was a boss. Today's leaders must be partners with their people... they no longer can lead solely based on positional power.”
295. “All humans are entrepreneurs not because they should start companies but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
296. “You’ll be happy,” said life. “but first, I’ll make you strong”.
297. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.’” — Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of Github
298. “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Peter Drucker
299. It’s only possible when you choose to be different.
300. “Many companies get trapped by the paradox of hitting numbers ‘now’ versus improving sales for future quarters or years ahead.” – Tiffani Bova, Salesforce Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist
301. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
302. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
303. “Your employees are your company’s real competitive advantage. They’re the ones making the magic happen-so long as their needs are being met.”
304. “Strategy is just a winning value proposition, that is, a product or service that customers simply want more than the other options out there.” – Jack Welch
305. “A company’s employees are its greatest asset and your people are your product.”
306. “To launch a business means successfully solving problems. Solving problems means listening.”
307. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
308. A successful business starts with a leap of faith. So let us help you take wing and fly
309. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”
310. It’s a game changer.
311. “Learn to live on the edge.”
312. The best way to succeed is to fail fast, fail often and never stop failing until you succeed.
313. “I told my son, ‘You don’t need to be the top 3 in your class. Being in the middle is fine as long as your grades aren’t too bad. Only this kind of person has enough free time to learn other skills.” – Jack Ma
314. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
315. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
316. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
317. “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” - Napoleon Hill
318. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
319. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
320. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
321. “You don’t need to have a 100–person company to develop that idea.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google
322. “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.”
323. We’re ready to make a change.
324. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States
325. Launch your business in style. Launch with us!
326. “Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble-making individual.” - Natalie Clifford Barney, playwright and novelist
327. “Women are not always what we seem to be. What our reputations would tell you. Nor do we only exist in reference to our fathers, husbands, and sons.” – Ruth Downie
328. “The pessimist sees difficulties in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
329. “Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.” – Alfred, Batman Begins
330. You’re going to love this! It’s all new, fresh, and exciting.
331. “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” — Richard Bach, American writer
332. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
333. “That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” – Bill Gates
334. “Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins, motivational speaker and writer
335. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos, founder, and CEO of Amazon
336. “My biggest challenge every day is to be a great mother and a great businesswoman.” – Tory Burch
337. “You don’t achieve success, you attract success.”
338. We’re about to change the way you look at things.
339. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
340. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.”
341. We’re more than just a restaurant, we’re your neighborhood haven.
342. “Success depends on employees. For me, knowing and connecting with my employees is very important.” - Divine Ndhlukula, founder and Managing Director of DDNS Security Operations
343. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
344. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson, Sr., former chairman and CEO, IBM
345. We’re launching something new.
346. We’re up in the air and we can’t seem to find the way down. But that’s okay. It’s not like we haven’t had a taste of success before.
347. “The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
348. We are in the midst of a revolution.
349. We’re officially launching! Come one and all to celebrate with us on thursday, october 4th at the brewery.
350. When you’re ready to take that next big step, be sure to call us.
351. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
352. “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content marketing is showing the world you are one.”
353. “Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.” — Chris Dixon, an investor at Andreessen Horowitz
354. Albert Einstein: “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
355. “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.”
356. What’s business without a little risk? It’s not worth it.
357. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” - Vince Lombardi
358. Abu Bakr: “Knowledge without action is meaningless”
359. Roy Ash: “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”
360. “Importantly, in a great team, you argue about ideas totally independent of ego. In great teams, the success of your idea is independent from your success. Just helping to find the best idea matters.” - Tobi Lütke
361. “Connect, create meaning, make a difference, matter, be missed.”
362. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Melton Berle
363. “Strategy is about setting yourself apart from the competition. It’s not a matter of being better at what you do – it’s a matter of being different at what you do.” Michael Porter
364. It’s time to get in the game.
365. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine
366. “Happy employees lead to happy customers, which leads to more profits.” – Vaughn Aust
367. “Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.”
368. Launching a new business is one of the most exciting moments in anyone’s life. Here’s a toast to you, your family and all your friends who have helped make this happen.
369. It’s time to take the first step towards your new business.
370. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
371. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.”
372. “The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit.”
373. Walt Disney: “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
374. “You never lose a dream. It just incubates as a hobby.”
375. “My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.”
376. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
377. Launch. Launch everything.
378. “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller, American motivational speaker
379. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” — Japanese Proverb
380. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”– Samuel Beckett, Irish avant-garde novelist and playwright
381. “The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first." – Sergey Brin, co-founder, Google
382. “Success in the knowledge economy comes to those who know themselves—their strengths, their values, and how they best perform.” - Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author
383. Be bold. Be different. Be you
384. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” — Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture
385. “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.”
386. The city that never sleeps is about to get a whole lot more active.
387. “If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough. Just keep pushing forward.” - Daymond John, founder, President, and CEO of FUBU
388. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
389. “Strategy without process is little more than a wish list.” Robert Filek
390. The big day has finally arrived! We are launching our new company, and we are super excited about it. We have a lot of ideas, and we hope to create something new this year.
391. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
392. “You cannot go beyond your own imagination”. – Mukund Chauhan
393. “Help your team feel more connected to your company by incorporating the right digital technology tools into their workflow.”
394. “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
395. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”
396. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill”When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.” – Hellen Keller
397. “If you want to continually grow your blog, you need to learn to blog on a consistent basis.”
398. “Care about your customers more than about yourself, and you’ll do well.”
399. Starting a new business is hard work, but it’s also an exciting time. If you’re ready to get started, we have the tools and knowledge to help.
400. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter
401. “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.” — Tim O’Reilly, founder, and CEO of O’Reilly Media
402. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa, political leader, and philanthropist
403. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot, author
404. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
405. “All I can do is follow my instincts because I’ll never please everyone.” – Emma Watson
406. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Co-founder
407. “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” – William George Jordan, writer/editor
408. This is what success looks like!
409. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
410. Mi Oon: “We all have things we must do that we don’t really care to do and things we must do that we don’t mind doing, then there’s the goofing off.”
411. “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon
412. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin, writer
413. It’s time for something fresh, new and exciting.
414. “Any time is a good time to start a company.” – Ron Conway
415. “I failed my way to success.”
416. “There is little success where there is little laughter.”
417. “Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy. You might know how to succeed, but more importantly, what’s your plan to succeed?” – Jim Rohn
418. “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael Leboeuf
419. “The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.” – Prof. Michael Porter
420. Mahatma Gandhi: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
421. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
422. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
423. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey, media proprietor
424. We’re launching ____. We’re ready for you to dive in. . . . . . . C’mon, get excited.
425. “Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.”
426. “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” —George Bernard Shaw
427. “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” – Shrek, Shrek The Third
428. “Cutting prices or putting things on sale is not a sustainable business strategy.” – Howard Schultz
429. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist, philosopher, and poet
430. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga, serial entrepreneur
431. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
432. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter
433. “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” — Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy
434. “I just love bossy women. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means someone’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.” – Amy Poehler
435. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” – John Keating, Dead Poets Society
436. “Vision without action is a daydream.” - Karthik Shankar
437. “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
438. “On average, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out 10 will read the rest.”
439. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.”
440. Our new business is launching very soon, we can’t wait to share it with you!
441. “A big business starts small.”
442. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” - Estée Lauder
443. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair, real-estate developer
444. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine, author
445. “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.”
446. “You are on the eve of a complete victory. You can’t go wrong. The world is behind you.” - Josephine Baker, entertainer and civil rights activist
447. “Enjoy life – you only get one.”
448. “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.” — Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer
449. “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?” — Jill Konrath, speaker, author and thought leader
450. “It always seems impossible, until it is done.”
451. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
452. It’s time to get your hands dirty, get your feet wet and dive headfirst into the new business opportunity of your dreams.
453. “That’s not necessarily a bad thing, you know.”
454. We are ready to take on the world. We’re here, we’ve been there, and we’re ready to bring what you want—and even better than you imagined.
455. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel
456. Launching soon. Follow us to stay up to date.
457. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill, author
458. We’re back and stronger than ever.
459. “An idea can only become a reality once it is broken down into organized, actionable elements.” - Scott Belsky
460. “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell six friends. If you make customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000.” – Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
461. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth." – John F. Kennedy, 35th president of the United States of America
462. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.” – Andy Rooney, journalist
463. Let’s get this show on the road!
464. Bold plans. Bold ideas. Boldly go
465. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill, politician and writer
466. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar, writer and salesman
467. “No matter what, expect the unexpected. And whenever possible, be the unexpected.” - Lynda Barry, cartoonist, author, and motivational speaker
468. “The only way around is through.” – Robert Frost
469. There’s no place like home, so let us help you launch your business from anywhere.
470. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
471. “Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation.” – Clayton Christensen, economist and Harvard professor
472. “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.” — Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder
473. Our new business is expanding. Join us as we take our next big step.
474. “The most successful entrepreneurs I know are optimistic. It’s part of the job description.” ― Caterina Fake, founder of Flickr
475. “You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
476. It all starts with a dream. A vision for something better
477. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
478. “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” - Albert Einstein
479. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
480. “Without customers, you don’t have a business. You have a hobby.” – Don Peppers and Martha Rogers
481. “My definition of success? The more you’re actively and practically engaged, the more successful you will be.”
482. “In this lifetime, you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody, except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.” – Fortune, Rudy
483. The future is now. Join us on the journey of a lifetime, #startup
484. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” — Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework
485. “Don't worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”
486. “A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.”
487. Business is booming—we’re proud to announce the launch of our newest product, just in time for summer. #happynewyear
488. “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” — Benjamin Franklin, a Founding Father of the United States
489. “If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
490. We’re launching a new business. #startup
491. We’re launching a new brand. We have big plans and a big vision, and we’re excited to share it with you!
492. We’re ready to take on the world.
493. “Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are.” - Richard Branson
494. Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Our chief want in life, is someone who shall make us do what we can. This is the service of a friend. With him, we are easily great.”
495. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
496. “Authenticity, honesty, and personal voice underlie much of what’s successful on the Web.”
497. “You never know with these things when you're trying something new what can happen. This is all experimental.”
498. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin, English naturalist, geologist and biologist
499. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
500. “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance too?”
501. “Be real and adjust your strategy according to honest results.” – Charles Caleb Colton
502. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela
503. We’ve been working hard to bring you something new and different. Coming soon!
504. “If you want to grow you have to do something different from the majority of people.”
505. “If you aim higher than you expect, you could reach higher than you dreamed.”
506. “Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.” - Richard Branson
507. “Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
508. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
509. “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.”
510. “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.”
511. “There is no better measure of your values than how you spend your time.” - Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance
512. We launched today, and we are already #1.
513. Change in business quotes
514. “Passion is crucial” – the highs and lows of launching a snack brand
515. “Life is a helluva lot more fun if you say yes rather than no”
516. “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts.” – Bill Gates
517. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” — Harry Golden, American writer
518. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.”— Lily Tomlin, American actress
519. “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer/statesman
520. “Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” – Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
521. “The time to go into a new business is when it’s badly run by others.”
522. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill, politician and writer
523. “An idea that can change the course of the company can come from anywhere.” – Jack Dorsey
524. Breaking ground to make things happen.
525. “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” — Peter Shankman, founder of HARO
526. “Every man dies, but not every man really lives.” – William Wallace, Braveheart
527. “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” — Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman & CEO of ArcelorMittal
528. “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” — Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga
529. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
530. “In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme.”
531. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.”
532. “All lasting business is built on friendship.” – Alfred A.Montaper
533. “The best marketing strategy ever: CARE.”
534. Unknown: “You have to believe it before you see it.”
535. Launch your brand, business and product in one day with the help of these essential tips.
536. We’re building something people love. Join us along the way (.com) #wewontstop
537. We’re proud to announce our next chapter.
538. “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris, American journalist
539. They value their sleep.
540. “Make each day your masterpiece.” — John Wooden, American basketball player
541. “A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.” – Fred Wilson, co-founder of Union Square Ventures
542. Motivational business quotes
543. Today is the day i start a new business. A business i can be proud of, that supports me and my family, that allows me to express myself through art…and it’s yours too.
544. “Without a clear strategy in place, tools won’t make any difference to you”. – Ian Cleary
545. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google
546. The Backroads Bosslady: “Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!”
547. “Always think, ‘what’s the worst that can happen’ and have some kind of strategy to deal with it.”
548. Starting a new business? We get it. You’re ready to take the next step.
549. Building a business isn’t easy. But there’s never been a better time to start something new.
550. “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” – Tyra Banks
551. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” — Conrad Hilton, Founder of the Hilton Hotels chain
552. “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!”
553. We’re so excited to announce that we’ll be moving into a new space. We hope you can join us for the grand opening!
554. “Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”
555. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who us going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
556. “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” - Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr
557. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
558. “First you need to learn that you remove the “L”.
559. “You have to be patient, persevere and ultimately never, ever, give up no matter how long it takes to get the change you are seeking.” – Dandapani
560. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”—John D. Rockefeller, American oil industry business magnate
561. “The best time to make up your mind about people is never.” – Katherine Hepburn
562. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb, author
563. “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.”
564. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
565. “My view on issues is based on common sense, and my experience as a mother of four children, as a sole parent, and as a businesswoman running a fish and chip shop.” – Pauline Hanson
566. It’s the beginning of the end. Let’s go
567. We’re excited to announce we are launching our own line of vegan cruelty-free makeup and skincare products! Excited to share the news with you all.
568. “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.”
569. “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it.” – Erma Bombeck
570. “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.” —Napoleon Hill
571. We’ve launched a new product, and it’s a thing of beauty.
572. “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategies are the noise before defeat.” Sun Tzu
573. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
574. Our new logo is here and we are ready for whatever the world brings.
575. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga, prolific American business person, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
576. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort, Wolf of the Wall Street
577. “You cannot be everything to everyone. If you decide to go north, you cannot go south at the same time.” – Jeroen De Flander
578. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
579. “It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed. You only have to be right once.” - Mark Cuban
580. “If you don’t make bold moves, the world doesn’t move forward.”
581. “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
582. “A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but it doesn’t keep us from buying it.” – William Feather
583. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
584. We’re doing our part to make this world a better place.
585. “Let’s execute along this strategy, but know that we’ll probably get some of this wrong, so be open to changing it.“ – A.G. Lafley
586. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
587. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
588. You’ve got the right stuff. Now, let’s get to work on building a successful business together.
590. “I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman because we are strong. We know what we want and we are not fragile enough.” – Shirley Bassey