1. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle. or the mirror that reflects it.”- Edith Wharton
2. “I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car’s headlights and tell you exactly which way it’s coming.”
3. “The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother’s milk. Darkness will make you strong.” — George R. R. Martin
4. “Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others.” ― Jasmine Warga, My Heart and Other Black Holes
5. “Sometimes when you’re overwhelmed by a situation – when you’re in the darkest of darkness – that’s when your priorities are reordered.” — Phoebe Snow
6. He is light personified. That’s why everyone he meets… carries the flower called hope! Konan
7. “The shadows are as important as the light.” – Charlotte Bronte
8. If you're brave enough to get through the darkness then you shall shine in the light.
9. “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness, and light into our lives.”– Kartini Diapari-Oengider
10. “Education is not filling a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
11. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.”
12. “Bring love wherever you go. Shine light wherever it is dark. Leave blessings wherever you have been. Be kind wherever you are.” ― mary davis
13. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller.
14. It is true that when we let go of the things like worries and anxiety, there lighter side of life waiting for us. Moving on is proven by many to be one of the most important ways to be happy in life.
15. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.” — Stelle Atwater
16. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight. — Judy Garland, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
17. Don't go into the light, bats! It's no fair! They won't let me in!. — Batman: Arkham Night
18. “If we are going to find our way out of shame and back to each other. vulnerability is the path and courage is the light. To set down those lists of *what we’re supposed to be* is brave. To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly.” – Brené Brown
19. One is a mother to shield when lightning streaks the night, when thunder shakes the earth when mud bogs one down. One is a mother in order to love without beginning or end. — Mariama Bâ, So Long a Letter
20. “I also felt very close to Jack Skellington’s plight because I knew what it was like to be the king of my own little world, and to want out of that world and want something else,” Elfman said. “So I felt very close to the holiday of Halloween, but also very close to Jack and what he was going through.”
21. letter lightbox spells out have a great day with smiley face emoji.
22. ‘”Fear grows in darkness; if you think there’s a bogeyman around, turn on the light.”
23. There are no words that can describe how much I love you, my son. You are the light of my life and I appreciate every minute I get to spend with you. Happy Birthday!
24. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”
25. “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.” – Carl Jung
26. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” —Allen Ginsberg
27. “Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.” ― Paramahansa Yogananda
28. “A liar often smiles subtly while telling a lie. It’s an unconscious expression of his delight in getting away with a whopper.” — Pamela Meyer
29. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
30. How delightfully tragic!
31. “Children really can brighten up a house, because they never turn the lights off.” – Ralph Bus
32. “I fell over twice. It was loud. The garden was black outside our circle of light. The endless night stretched all around us, so we told each other that we had to be close together, together in the dark.”
33. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. – Charles Dickens
34. A ball of fire lights up the sky as another day draws to a close.
35. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
36. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.—UnknownRD.COM
37. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
38. “Deep into that darkness peering long, stood there wondering fearing doubting.” – Edgar Allan Poe
39. “This game is about the long run. LIFE is about the long run. Pick successes that can build your confidence over time and stay in the process. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, but you can’t see the light if you fall into the trap of all the failures trying to pull you down.”
40. “Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.” – R. Queen
41. “One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say.” – Michael Josephson
42. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
43. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
44. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.” – Albert Schweitzer
45. “Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.” – Unknown
46. You light up my life. This saying would be so cute paired with a glow stick or a glow necklace.
47. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room. All those presents under it, all that anticipation. Just a way of saying there’s always light and hope in the world.” – Nora Roberts
48. Good Morning Quotes – “I always have been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” —J. B. Priestly
49. “But this is just how the Lord delights to work--taking the sidelined and the overlooked and giving them quietly pivotal roles in the unfolding of redemptive history.”
50. “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness, and light into our lives.” — Kartini Diapari-Oengider
51. “Dane Ortlund helps us rediscover the heart of Jesus that is the very heart of the gospel. This delightful book opens up the sheer immensity of Jesus’s tender love for us. As you immerse yourself in Christ’s very heart, you’ll find your own heart warmed at the fire of the love of God. Ortlund opens up a neglected theme among the Puritans (in bite-sized chunks that won’t overwhelm you), where you’ll discover their grasp of the beauty of Jesus’s love. Your soul needs this book. I highly recommend it.” Paul E. Miller
52. “It’s a delight to trust somebody so completely.” ~ Jeff Goldblum
53. “The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
54. “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.”
55. “In the midst of darkness, light persists.” — Mahatma Gandhi
56. “Contrary to the general belief about photography, you don’t need bright sunlight: the best moodiest pictures are taken in the dim light of almost dusk, or of rainy days.” ― Jack Kerouac
57. It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.
58. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
59. You are the light of my life, I thank God every morning for you.
60. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have. – Abraham Lincoln
61. Wouldn’t we all love to be a bird. The gift of flight would keep us intrigued for some time, but the idea of traveling the earth at our leisure would be the truest gift. Flying from place to place to seek the colors and beauty of nature that we love the most.
62. If I look back at everything I’ve done in life, you’re easily the best thing I’ve ever created. It’s honestly a miracle that I was able to have a son as delightful and genuine as you.
63. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” — Maya Angelou
64. “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.”
65. “Good morning, my guiding star! Without you, I would have lost in a darkness of the universe.”
66. In Everything Give Thanks .... For the sweet sleep which comes with night, for the returning morning's light Author Unknown
67. “Let the morning sun wake you up with loving light.”
68. “The stars up close to the moon were pale; they got brighter and braver the farther they got out of the circle of light ruled by the giant moon”
69. “The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny … it is the light that guides your way.” – Heraclitus
70. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
71. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” — Unarine Ramaru
72. “Listen, the obvious thing to remember is without dark, there is no light, and without light, there is no dark.” – Jessica Capshaw
73. My heart is full and warm of deep emotions which radiate out in waves of light and love. Ellen Gerst, Express Your Heartfelt Emotions
74. “For all we know, the first tools on earth might have been developed by a loner sitting at the back of the cave, chipping at thousands of rocks to find the one that made the sharpest spear, while the neurotypicals chattered away in the firelight.”
75. Nathaniel Hawthorne was a lover of nature. We remember him for the Scarlet Letter and other Gothic works. The truth is that the beauty of that era is in nature. They found the things in life that were not beautiful and shined a spotlight on it so that we could get rid of that ignorance and make the world more beautiful for generations to come.
76. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.”
77. “Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my friend. You are the brightness to my smile, you are the light in the dark, you are the hope when I am lost.”
78. "What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” — Glenn Close
79. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
80. “Light up the world with a smile, because you never know who might be stuck somewhere dark.” – Unknown
81. “Amazing how we can light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
82. Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.–Benjamin Franklin
83. Shari’s Berries is an iconic brand that has been delighting customers with decadent, imaginative gourmet food gifts for decades. Featuring an irresistible assortment of treats dipped in indulgent toppings, including our famous farm-fresh strawberries, Shari’s Berries is perfect for any occasion
84. “Take this Saturday to study the little things around you. Love those little things because they are natural. Believe in nature to always light up your heart when you are down. Happy Saturday.”
85. “Good morning, my guiding star! Without you, I would have lost in the darkness of the universe.”
86. “The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.”
87. “I am not looking to escape my darkness. I’m learning to love myself there.”
88. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. – Buddha
89. “I wanted to marry her when I saw the moonlight shining on the barrel of her father's shotgun.”
90. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” – Jay Asher
91. ‘When the world is dark, you light up my soul. You are everything to me.’
92. True love is a consistent, never faltering decision to be with you, to walk with you, to be a part of you. It does not fluctuate based on slight differences and arguments.” – Anonymous
93. Without darkness, there are no dreams.
94. On Sunday mornings, as the dawn burned into day, swarms of gulls descended on the uncollected trash, hovering and dropping in the cold clear light. – Edward Conlon
95. “Never go to sleep with anger in your heart. Lie down and let the darkness lift the pain and bitterness away before you fall asleep. You will wake up refreshed and ready.” – Unknown
96. “The lightest smile touched her lips. She sat in silence, feeling bliss.” – Unknown
97. “Gaslighting is mind control to make victims doubt their reality.” ~ Tracy A. Malone
98. Morning love! You have brought light into my dark life!
99. “No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home.”
100. A light rain touches my cheek like an angel's butterfly kisses. - Amanda Mosher.
101. “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
102. “The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny … it is the light that guides your way.” ~ Heraclitus
103. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
104. “Good morning, sunshine. You are my air, my light, my life.” – Calin
105. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
106. Forget all the bad memories of a week that’s already gone. Prepare yourself for yet another beautiful week that starts with a delightful Friday experience. Happy Friday!
107. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
108. “In the moonlight which is always sad, as the light of the sun itself is — as the light called human life is — at its coming and its going.” — Charles Dickens
109. “If you light a lamp for someone else. it will also brighten your path.”
110. “There are dark shadows on the earth. but its lights are stronger in the contrast.” ~ Charles Dickens
111. “It is no secret that the moon has no light of her own, but is, as it were, a mirror, receiving brightness from the influence of the sun.”
112. “There is something to be said for the night. The darkness holds a sense of promise, as if anything could happen. Good night!” – Meg Collett
113. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
114. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. — Helen Keller
115. “Once we believe in ourselves. we can risk curiosity. wonder. spontaneous delight. or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E.E. Cummings
116. “I descended the steps of this fire escape for a last time and followed, from then on, in my father’s footsteps, attempting to find in motion what was lost in space. . . . I would have stopped, but I was pursued by something. . . . I pass the lighted window of a shop where perfume is sold. The window is filled with pieces of colored glass, tiny transparent bottles in delicate colors, like bits of a shattered rainbow. Then all at once my sister touches my shoulder. I turn around and look into her eyes. Oh, Laura, Laura, I tried to leave you behind me, but I am more faithful than I intended to be!”
117. “With a pleasant feeling of companionship, a sense that she was not the only living creature awake in this dark world, Griselda lay listening, contentedly enough, for the sweet, fresh notes of the cuckoo’s friendly greeting. But before it sounded again through the silent house she was once more fast asleep. And this time she slept till daylight had found its way into all but the very darkest nooks and crannies of the ancient dwelling.”
118. “Home isn't where you're from, it's where you find light when all grows dark.”― Pierce Brown
119. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” ― Shannon L. Alder
120. “As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here's to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.”
121. There is a magic in daughters’ existence. It can lighten even the darkest nights and heal even the most miserable hearts. To the parents, their daughter makes them feel more love for life and expectation for the future. And a world of more love is the world of more light and warmth. – Unknown
122. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
123. Carry on, like flights, I just carry on. With this pain inside of my chest. Got no choice but to carry on. ~XXXTentacion
124. “The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth."
125. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight. ” – Lauren Conrad
126. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
127. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” – George Moore
128. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.- Helen Keller
129. I adore you. I have never met someone this intelligent. Also, you have the kindest heart, and that’s what I love the most about you. Everything will be fine if your heart is full of light. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.
130. “At times, I feel overwhelmed, and my depression leads me into darkness.” – Dorothy Hamill
131. But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness. - Robert Uttaro
132. I have outwalked the furthest city light.
133. Every object, every being, is a jar full of delight. –Rumi
134. “After a lifetime of darkness, I want to leave something behind that is made of light.” – Marie Lu
135. “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
136. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
137. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. Kahlil Gibran
138. “You may be the only person left who believes in you. but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
139. “Perhaps the light that made her beautiful was not from her eyes, nor from her smile, but from the way that no matter the darkness that swirled around her, within her, she still found the courage to shine.”
140. “The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
141. tacking point lighthouse port Macquarie
142. For from us the day takes flight, but, like a glowing torch in heaven, to us the grace of God is given: It tends and guards till morning light - Good night! Author Unknown
143. “Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.”
144. “This is a magical place. ” I said. “Everything shines here.” “You must stop yourself from thinking like that. ” Dr. Kerry said. his voice raised. “You are not fool’s gold. shining only under a particular light. Whomever you become. whatever you make yourself into. that is who you always were. It was always in you. Not in Cambridge. In you. You are gold. And returning to BYU. or even to that mountain you came from. will not change who you are. It may change how others see you. it may even change how you see yourself—even gold appears dull in some lighting—but that is the illusion. And it always was.”
145. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; and when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ~ Washington Irving
146. Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life – and travel – leaves marks on you. Most of the time, those marks – on your body or on your heart – are beautiful. Often, though, they hurt. – Anthony Bourdain
147. Looking up gives light, although at first it makes you dizzy.
148. You are the light in the path of my spiritual journey. I love you, Pastor!
149. “God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.” — Unknown
150. "My complexion had always been an obstacle to overcome and all of a sudden, Oprah was telling me it wasn’t. It was perplexing and I wanted to reject it because I had begun to enjoy the seduction of inadequacy. But a flower couldn’t help but bloom inside of me. When I saw Alek [Wek] I inadvertently saw a reflection of myself that I could not deny. Now, I had a spring in my step because I felt more seen, more appreciated by the far away gatekeepers of beauty, but around me the preference for light skin prevailed. To the beholders that I thought mattered, I was still unbeautiful. And my mother again would say to me,"You can’t eat beauty. It doesn’t feed you.” And these words plagued and bothered me; I didn’t really understand them until finally I realized that beauty was not a thing that I could acquire or consume, it was something that I just had to be.” –Lupita Nyong’o
151. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, Nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light Whose love shows us the way. Thank you for always being there to guide me, Dad. I love and miss you, Happy Father’s Day.”
152. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
153. “I decided that I would never walk into a room and do anything other than inspire, uplift, and enlighten people — help people be the greater versions of themselves.” – Will Smith
154. “Your sweet smile is the light at the end of all my life’s dark tunnels. I am sorry, my sunshine.”
155. As you go to bed tonight, sleep with the knowledge that God sees your plights and hears your cries, and in due time will grant you the desires of your heart. Good night.
156. “Bad news travels at the speed of light; good news travels like molasses.”
157. “Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.” – J.K. Rowling
158. ““When you become a raindrop in your mind thunder is the closest friend you may find wind lashed trees, dark clouds, lightning or the dust everything you will bear once you adjust” – Munia Khan
159. “A melancholy-looking man, he had the appearance of one who has searched for the leak in life’s gas-pipe with a lighted candle.” ― P.G. Wodehouse, The Man Upstairs and Other Stories
160. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” Alexander Smith
161. Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free. Have a happy Sunday
162. “And the first two words God uses to describe who he is are merciful and gracious. God does not reveal his glory as, “The Lord, the Lord, exacting and precise,” or, “The Lord, the Lord, tolerant and overlooking,” or, “The Lord, the Lord, disappointed and frustrated.” His highest priority and deepest delight and first reaction—his heart—is merciful and gracious. He gently accommodates himself to our terms rather than overwhelming us with his.”
163. Good Morning Quotes – “When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.”
164. ″‘You two can do whatever you like. Risa and I broke up this morning. Should I turn off the light when I leave?‘”
165. "Everyone has melanin, both light, and dark-skinned individuals.” – Chime
166. "A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories." - Honore de Balzac
167. “But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.” ― Robert Uttaro
168. “Only when we’re brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
169. “Hip-hop had become overly aspirational and shiny, full of vivid technicolors. Cosmetic fronting was not part of the ethos of our get down. Our get down was more blue collar. Our aspirations were to shine a light on the plight and experience of the inner cities of America.” – Lyor Cohen
170. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have. —Abraham Lincoln
171. "Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.”
172. “No matter how fleeting your smile is, your smile is the very beginning of your wisdom-light.” – Sri Chinmoy
173. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” – Honore de Balzac
174. I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.
175. For every dream that has taken flight, there’s a father who believed. — Jennifer Fujita
176. Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping 'tea' isn't cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is. - Grace Gealey
177. There are times when the road is rocky and you can’t see the light, but weathering through it will bring you to a better place. That’s what parents of children on the autism spectrum do every day.
178. “She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.” – r.g. moon
179. It's time to stretch from small to tall to see the moon so bright. It lights our way and seems to say, "God bless you and good night." Hannah C. Hall, God Bless You and Good Night
180. “The road to enlightenment is paved with authenticity, not imitation.” — Alan Cohen
181. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
182. “Two weeks before the end of term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
183. “I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” – Hafiz
184. “As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.”- Unknown
185. “He brought us clear down to the ground. nearly. He’s an honest soul. and means the very best in the world. but I’m afraid. I’m afraid he’s too flighty.”
186. "Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same." — Helen Keller
187. I believe dancing is the best stress reliever.–Dylan LaurenI’ve reduced a lot of the stress in my life. I’ve gotten rid of a lot of things. The light was turned on and a lot of the cockroaches started spinning. I swept them out the door. And sometimes you just have to throw things out because they carry a certain energy.–Wesley Snipes
188. “Know what, pal? Life is great. Sitting here, drinking coffee and watching the sunrise brings me so much pleasure. There is only one little thing I regret: you’re not here with me. I hope you are having a delightful morning too.”
189. "Ultimately, we’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through it. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling.”
190. “When everything around you becomes really dark, it’s easier to find the light within.”
191. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
192. Ron Burgundy: What cologne you gonna go with? "London Gentleman", or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. "Blackbeard's Delight".
193. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” – Helen Keller
194. “I wonder if that’s how darkness wins, by convincing us to trap it inside ourselves, instead of emptying it out. I don’t want it to win.” – Jasmine Warga
195. “Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” ― Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
196. “It is one light which beams out of a thousand stars. It is one soul which animates all men.”
197. Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.
198. “The reason why you doubt yourself so much is that you have never seen yourself in action. You have never seen yourself breaking limits. You have never seen yourself standing in the spotlight and getting cheered by the audience.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
199. “Coffee: creative lighter fluid.”—Floyd Maxwell
200. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
201. “Wherever this is light, look for the shadow. The shadow is me.” — Anaïs Nin
202. If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path. —Buddha
203. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
204. “ The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
205. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness. that we too can shine our own light.”
206. “His yoke is kind and his burden is light. That is, his yoke is a nonyoke, and his burden is a nonburden. What helium does to a balloon, Jesus's yoke does to his followers. We are buoyed along in life by his endless gentleness and supremely accessible lowliness. He doesn't simply meet us at our place of need; he lives in our place of need.”
207. “Our soul is like a soft and gentle flower, it needs to be nurtured, cared for, tended to, with sufficient sunlight, fresh air and freedom to bloom into its most precious and beautiful form. This, my friend, is self-love.”- Miya Yamanouchi
208. “I’m in good shape. My cancer means I have lost a lot of organs and I’m a lot lighter. I have devoted myself to yoga and I’m doing handstands.” – Eve Ensler
209. “I miss him for all the things he forgot to see in himself & if i’m lucky fate will help us rekindle a flame that never got set alight in the first place.”
210. “But communicate with honest appreciation and you’ll be amazed how she lights up in front of you.” – Mark Manson
211. “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” – Doe Zantamata
212. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.”- Honore de Balzac
213. “Letting go brings a feeling of lightness and freedom, like taking a heavy rock off your shoulders. ” – Remez Sasson
214. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” – Steve Jobs
215. “Once we believe in ourselves. we can risk curiosity. wonder. spontaneous delight. or any experience that reveals the human spirit”
216. “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light. ” —Bryant McGill, author and entrepreneur. This quote about moving on in life would also make a great addition to our list of fall quotes
217. I need a partner to vanquish this darkness within me.
218. “Lucy felt very frightened. but she felt inquisitive and excited as well. She looked back over her shoulder and there. between the dark tree-trunks. she could still see the open doorway of the wardrobe and even catch a glimpse of the empty room from which she had set out. (She had. of course. left the door open. for she knew that it is a very silly thing to shut oneself into a wardrobe.) It seemed to be still daylight there. “I can always get back if anything goes wrong. ” thought Lucy.”
219. I want to wish you, my fun-loving son, a fabulous birthday. You are the light of my life and I love every ounce of you. I hope this birthday is as delightful as you!
220. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
221. “the waving treetops, the light dancing on the weir, the coloured three-dimensional realities which are not enclosed in lines but define their own shapes at every moment with a delicacy and multiplicity which no drawing could ever achieve.”
222. “The light of the Moon reminds us that when we share the light of others, we shine in our own unique way. ”― Suzy Davies
223. “I have been feeling very clearheaded lately and what I want to write about today is the sea. It contains so many colors. Silver at dawn, green at noon, dark blue in the evening. Sometimes it looks almost red. Or it will turn the color of old coins. Right now the shadows of clouds are dragging across it, and patches of sunlight are touching down everywhere. White strings of gulls drag over it like beads. It is my favorite thing, I think, that I have ever seen. Sometimes I catch myself staring at it and forget my duties. It seems big enough to contain everything anyone could ever feel.” ― Anthony Doerr
224. “Depression doesn’t take away your talents; it just makes them harder to find. But I always find it. I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that’s left.” — Lady Gaga
225. “Sometimes it is easier to see clearly into the liar than into the man who tells the truth. Truth, like light, blinds. Falsehood, on the contrary, is a beautiful twilight that enhances every object.” — Albert Camus
226. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
227. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” –Elisabeth Kbler-Ross
228. “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”
229. “You’re leaving me. Then go in peace. And let your wish alone be lamp to light your path. And find tranquillity where’er you be.” — Chaim Nachman Bialik
230. “Be light. Smile. Drop. Learn the tendency to drop and smile and move through.” — Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
231. Birthdays only come around once a year, so make sure to enjoy it to the fullest! I hope this birthday is as delightful as you are my dear. We love you and hope you have a birthday that’s out of this world!
232. Mother and her two daughters holding up a happy thanksgiving sign featuring yellow lights in the background
233. “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.” — Madeleine L’Engle
234. “When you’re sad, you’re not sad. You are merely oblivious to the good things in your life. There is always a crack of light in the darkness. Find it.” – Dianna Agron
235. “This is what I am talking about: the bewitching power of moonlight. Moonlight incites dark passions like a cold flame, making hearts burning with the intensity of phosphorus.” – Rampo Edogawa
236. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
237. “Good morning to the light of my life. You take away the darkness and make me feel whole again.”
238. “You'll have me. No matter how thick the night, I will always be there to light your way.”
239. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
240. “We must bring the issue of mental illness out into the sunlight, out of the shadow, out of the closet, deal with it, treat people, have centers where people can get the necessary help.” – John Lewis
241. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” ― Kahlil Gibran
242. When a great man dies, for years the light he leaves behind him, lies on the paths of men.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
243. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light. Theodore Roethke
244. “Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.” – Desiderius Erasmus
245. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.”
246. “There is no love so great and so wonderful as that which is in the heart of Christ. He is one that delights in mercy; he is ready to pity those that are in suffering and sorrowful circumstances; one that delights in the happiness of his creatures. The love and grace that Christ has manifested does as much exceed all that which is in this world as the sun is brighter than a candle. Parents are often full of kindness towards their children, but that is no kindness like Jesus Christ’s.”
247. “The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams. ” — Elizabeth Gilbert
248. “Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They do not make distance any shorter, but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
249. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
250. We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
251. “In the midst of darkness, light persists.” – Mahatma Gandhi
252. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” Charles Dickens
253. “If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?” – Unknown
254. The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight. –
255. A mind that trusts itself is light on its feet.
256. “I am delightfully aware that people talk behind my back. It’s a pleasure to know that they don’t have the guts to say it to my face.”
257. “Good night! Ah, good the night that wraps thee in its silver light.
258. We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light. Gaara
259. “Be the light in dark but not dark in light…”
260. Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight
261. “Vulnerability lets in light.” – A.D. Posey
262. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”– Allen Ginsberg
263. A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness. - Jean Genet
264. “Achilles’ eyes were bright in the firelight. his face drawn sharply by the flickering shadows. I would know is in dark or disguise. told myself. I would know it even in madness.”
265. “Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.” —Paramahansa Yogananda. Make sure to write down some of these kindness quotes to refer back to later.
266. There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in
267. The world needs less heat and more light. It needs less of the heat of anger, revenge, retaliation, and more of the light of ideas, faith, courage, aspiration, joy, love and hope. —Wilfred PetersonRD.COM
268. They say “It’s always darkest before the dawn”, on this bright morning I want to thank you for always being a shining light in my life.
269. “You can’t say it enough: Your skin is beautiful – dark. light. in the middle. whatever. Brown is beautiful. Your hair is beautiful… Also. you are enough.” – Nicole Byer
270. “Every moment of light and dark is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
271. “The beautiful light behind her smile makes her eyes glow with a love for life I’ve never experienced before. What true beauty is.” – Unknown
272. “God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.” – Unknown
273. "Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don't let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form risk being seen in all of your glory.”
274. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
275. “Gaslighters are habitual liars. They lie to your face and never change their story even if you have proof.” – Unknown
276. “Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you.” – David Icke
277. “There’s light even in the darkest places…”
278. “Good art wounds as well as delights. It must, because our defenses against the truth are wound so tightly around us. But as art chips away at our defenses, it also opens us to healing potentialities that transcend intellectual games and ego-preserving strategies.”
279. “Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake – its everything except what it is!” – William Shakespeare, Romeo And Juliet
280. Twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star.
281. “Find the light in all that you touch”
282. By lighting one candle, you can light hundreds. Light up people like we can candles.
283. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” — Carl Jung
284. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. – S. Ajna
285. “An empty lantern provides no light. Self care is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly.”
286. “When you go out into the woods, and you look at trees, you see all these different trees. And some of them are bent, and some of them are straight, and some of them are evergreens, and some of them are whatever. And you look at the tree and you allow it. You see why it is the way it is. You sort of understand that it didn’t get enough light, and so it turned that way. And you don’t get all emotional about it. You just allow it. You appreciate the tree.
287. To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light. Walter Scott
288. From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being. Author Unknown
289. “Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within, more than the lustre of the firmament of bards and sages… In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty. The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
290. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore
291. “Let us carve gems out of our stony hearts and let them light our path to love.”
292. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
293. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ~ Maya Angelou
294. "Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form.”
295. "By the darkness, stars are revealed.” — Evette Carter
296. “Don’t let your dark side dominate you with pessimism. Just close your eyes and relax. Wait until morning reveals its light to you and remove the darkness.” – Unknown
297. “Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.”- Rumi
298. “fasting is a practice by which you deny your body food in an attempt to starve your flesh. It is a psychosomatic act, in the true sense of the word, that’s built around a biblical theology of the soul as your whole person. Contrary to what many Western Christians assume, your soul isn’t the immaterial, invisible part of you (a better word for that is your spirit or your will); it’s your whole person, which includes all of your body—your brain, nervous system, and stomach. Now, just to make sure we’re clear, your body is not evil. This is where the medieval monastic movement got it wildly wrong. Your body is a gift, as is pleasure in the right time and place and way. But your body, like the rest of your soul, has been corrupted by sin. As a result, your body often works against you in your fight with the flesh, via your sex drive, fight-or-flight system, or survival instincts. Fasting is a way to turn your body into an ally in your fight with the flesh rather than an adversary.”
299. “He looks at me again and the flames vanish and the knife is gone and his voice goes light and breezy and all coffee-shop conversational, as if he wasn’t just one second ago impaling me with fiery eyes and discussing the dark fate of my best friend and the souls of all my classmates.”
300. “There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.” – Bram Stoker
301. “Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage -- it can be delightful.” – George Bernard Shaw
302. Flip the switch and see the light that I am the Valentine that’s right for your love.
303. Even a small star shines in the darkness.
304. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – Marianne Williamson
305. “You are the sun in my life, you make me see the light even in the darkness I am usually in.”
306. "We were together even when we were apart.. – Shannon A. Thompson, Death Before Daylight
307. “We should seek out all the doors which still remain ajar. however slight the opening might be.” - Angela Davis
308. “With the light all around us, we felt secret in that moon–infused water like pearls forming in the soft tissues of oysters.” — Pat Conroy
309. “It is my mind which thinks, and the judgment of my mind is the only searchlight that can find the truth.”
310. “Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
311. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
312. “Stop comparing skin tones. Who cares if your skin is lighter or darker than the person standing next to you? Change can only happen once you can truthfully look in the mirror and love that Deep Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha, or Caramel complexion.”
313. “Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.”– Norman B. Rice, politician
314. “At the darkest moment comes the light.” – Joseph Campbell
315. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
316. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” – Plato
317. City lights got nothin’ on country nights.
318. Old dreams come in the still twilight
319. “All the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.” — Leo Tolstoy
320. “I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself.” —Debasish Mridha
321. “A light rain touches my cheek like an angel’s butterfly kisses.” – Amanda Mosher
322. “We can never be afraid to stand up for what is right, no matter what others may say. And sometimes, if that means taking a lonely road, if what we are standing for is true, then perhaps moonlight or sunshine will light our way and make it less lonely.” – Pramila Jayapal
323. “Pleasure which must be enjoyed at the expense of another’s pain, can never be such as a worthy mind can fully delight in.” – Samuel Johnson
324. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
325. Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
326. "The figure a poem makes. It begins in delight and ends in wisdom… in a clarification of life – not necessarily a great clarification, such as sects and cults are founded on, but in a momentary stay against confusion.”
327. “When preparing to climb a mountain – pack a light heart.”
328. When the light returns to its source, it takes nothing of what it has illuminated.”― Rumi
329. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us to our destination. He is a guiding light to help lead the way for us.”
330. “Depression engulfs all your thoughts. The world seems like a dark place, with no hope, no light. Other things that seemed interesting once now seem dull and hopeless.”
331. “I can feel the moon’s love for the earth in my soul when it’s magical silent silvery light touches my heart. ” — Debasish Mridha MD
332. “The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.” – Brian A. McBride
333. “How can I know anything about the past or the future, when the light of the Beloved shines only Now.”
334. “You light up my life! Good Morning, my Love!”
335. "Just because you are seeing divine light, experiencing waves of bliss, or conversing with Gods and Goddesses is no reason to not know your zip code.”
336. “Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
337. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.”
338. “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression…It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.” — Grenville Kleiser
339. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” – Shannon L. Alder
340. “Good night. Let the stars light the way to where your dreams can be found awaiting your arrival.” – Anthony T. Hincks
341. "We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.”
342. “I’m sad inside, but I know it’s for the best, right? You had to realize when you drew the line. I would cross the line a thousand times. You’ve got what I need, bae. I need your spotlight.”
343. “Don’t be ashamed to weep; ’tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones are sealed inside to comfort us.” — Brian Jacques
344. “Integrity is your destiny-it is the light that guides your way.” – Plato
345. “I only stayed because you turned the lights out.” ~ Elisabeth Bennington
346. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Anonymous
347. “Even the darkest tunnel has an end and soon their will be light”. ~Invajy
348. “Good night, sleep tight, awake full of joy at the morning light.” – Theodore Higgingsworth
349. For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.”― Amit Ray
350. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. ” – Og Mandino
351. “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts”. – Alan Cohen
352. "It’s during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light” – Aristotle
353. “Don’t fight darkness—bring the light, and darkness will disappear.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
354. “All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.” — Leo Tolstoy
355. If you combine all the spectral rays into a single beam, you get white light; and if you combine all the virtues into a single beam you get charity. – Austin O’Malley
356. “Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.”- Yousuf Karsh
357. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” — Sam Ewing
358. “You can appreciate the light but before that you have to know the darkness.”
359. Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning. Samuel Butler
360. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” – Roy T. Bennett
361. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
362. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” -Mary Dunbar
363. "It hurts to leave a light on for nobody.— Graham Foust
364. “The light that shines from you is more vital to me than the sunlight in the morning. Rise and shine my beautiful queen.”
365. Silence is a brother of delight. Arabic proverb
366. “I thank God for you every day. Every. Single. Day. Because you’re a source of light and life to me. You’re clearly a blessing from God to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.”
367. “Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally. ” ―Kamand Kojouric
368. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
369. Each sunrise gives hope to your dreams and light to your plans. - William Ngwako Maphoto
370. “The moon has scattered the moonlight, the stars have decorated the sky, to say good night to you, look, an angel has come from heaven… good night .. !!” – Unknown
371. “Sometimes I wonder if my heart is like a black hole--it's so dense that there's no room for light, but that doesn't mean it can't still suck me in.”
372. Never turn your back to the sunset, because you owe the sun a thanking for lighting you all day.
373. “She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” – Janet Fitch
374. “Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights.”
375. and you always be cool and right. Whenever you go to switch off the lights
376. “If you think you are enlightened; go home for Thanksgiving.”
377. “Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we trust utterly. ” — George MacDonald
378. “Enlightenment is when a wave realizes it is an ocean.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
379. “Melanin is an incomparable beauty. From the lightest to the darkest skin tone, Black women and Black girls are exquisite beauty in every shade. Yes, Black females have that special something that just can’t be ignored. We are Melanin Queens, beautifully created! Respect the complexion.” – Stephanie Lahart
380. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
381. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Khalil Gibran
382. “As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here's to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are. Good night.”
383. “You deserve nothing but the best on this Sunday and every Sunday after it. Wishing you a day of delight and rejoice.”
384. The morning was full of sunlight and hope.
385. “In the darkness, bring the light.” – Debasish Mridha
386. “Narcissists have poor self-esteem, but they are typically very successful. They feel entitled; they’re self-important; they crave admiration and lack empathy. They are also exploitative and envious. The malignant types never forget a slight. They may kill you ten years later for cutting them off in traffic. But they act perfectly normal while plotting their revenge.” ~ Janet M. Tavakoli
387. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” — Khalil Gibran
388. Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.
389. “When did we see each other face-to-face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that. we were just looking at ideas of each other. like looking at your window shade but never seeing inside. But once the vessel cracks. the light can get in. The light can get out.”
390. “It is said that we can’t attain enlightenment, let alone feel contentment and joy, without seeing who we are and what we do, without seeing our patterns and our habits. This is called Maitri – developing loving-kindness and an unconditional friendship with ourselves.” – Pema Chödrön
391. “I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.” – Anna Quindlen
392. Late-night music is a soft, sweet caress on my skin. The half-light of the shadows is like the embrace of an old lover. The room is filled with shadows like lost lovers hiding behind closed doors…
393. Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul. – Johann Sebastian Bach
394. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
395. “What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.”
396. ”Few delights can equal the mere presence of one who we trust utterly. ” – George Mac Donald
397. You are proof that love changes people. Every time I see you, the glitter in your eyes lights up my heart. You have turned my house into my home. You have melted the ice that was frozen in my heart and replaced it with warmth. Happy Valentine!
398. “I’ll tell you now. That silence almost beat me. It’s the silence that scares me. It’s the blank page on which I can write my own fears. The spirits of the dead have nothing on it. The dead one tried to show me hell, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.”
399. “There is nothing in the dark that isn’t there when the lights are on.” — Rod Serling
400. You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you.
401. “You are the light of my life, I thank God every morning for you.”
402. An empty lantern provides no light. Self
403. There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it. – Charles Dudley Warner
404. “Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
405. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” ― Mary Dunbar
406. A smile that lights up the world.
407. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
408. “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.” – Jerry Seinfeld
409. “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” ~ J.K. Rowling
410. Wishing you the happiest birthday! I am lucky to call you my son and I cherish every moment that we spend together. You are everything to me, and I love you with all of my heart. Have a birthday that is as delightful as you!
411. “Sons like you should be called Suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy 16th birthday.”
412. Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.
413. The delight and exquisiteness of life is in self-introspection.” ― Vinod Varghese Antony
414. “An empty lantern provides no light. Self
415. In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.” — Mahatma Gandhi
416. “When a mom asks for a break, she’s usually light years past needing one.” – Christine Derengowski Writer
417. “In the end that Face which is the delight or the terror of the universe must be turned upon each of us either with one expression or with the other, either conferring glory inexpressible or inflicting shame that can never be cured or disguised.”
418. "For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.” – Reba McEntire
419. “But the peach...ah, yes...the peach was a soft, stealthy traveler, making no noise as it floated along. And several times during that long silent night ride high up over the middle of the ocean in the moonlight, James and his friends saw things that no one had ever seen before.”
420. We’ve always known your future is bright. But if you ever find yourself in the dark, we are always there to find a light. Best wishes.
421. “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.” – Grenville Kleiser
422. “What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.” — Rumi
423. “Depression is boring, I think and I would do better to make some soup and light up the cave.” — Anne Sexton
424. “Don’t hang with negative people. They will pull you down with them. Instead. invite them into your light and together you will both shine strong.”- L.F. Young
425. “There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains.” —Unknown
426. Son, you are the light of my life and the most important thing to me. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of laughter and happiness! (and presents too)
427. And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. It's all about light and shade. Balance. — Gabrielle Williams
428. “Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Good night.”
429. “The pupil dilates in darkness and in the end, finds light, just as the soul dilates in misfortune and in the end finds God.” – Victor Hugo
430. "As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.”― Tabitha Suzuma
431. “Softball is amazing that way as a sport. Everyone on the field has a slightly different ability that makes them perfect for their position.” – Jennie Finch
432. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.” —Lauren Conrad
433. But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.
434. “If you want light to come into your life. you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
435. "A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.... – Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
436. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. – Sam Ewing
437. “Drugs can ruin your whole life. If they don’t kill you, they can leave you in a trance for the rest of your life. Most f*ck*ng rappers rap about getting high and feeling great. But I talk about the good side and the bad side, just to shed some light on the negative side.”
438. “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”
439. Good morning, the light of my life. You make my day and life brighter.
440. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. - Sam Ewing
441. “This is what I am talking about: the bewitching power of moonlight. Moonlight incites dark passions like a cold flame, making hearts burning with the intensity of phosphorus. ” – Rampo Edogawa
442. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
443. If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
444. “No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home.” ~ Michael Kilby
445. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” —e e cummings, poet
446. But no matter how much evil I see, I think it's important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.
447. “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.
448. “Confidence in others’ honesty is no light testimony of one’s own integrity.”
449. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
450. “Truly, it is in the darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us.” – Meister Eckhart
451. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” –Maya Angelou
452. “Margaritas in the moonlight, Just another American Saturday night.” — Brad Paisley
453. “May the dark remain in your shadow and the light shine upon you.” — Giovannie de Sadeleer
454. “When preparing to climb a mountain – pack a light heart.” – Dan May
455. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
456. “I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes, and the wonder of it all is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.” – Eric Clapton
457. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
458. ‘The sound of darkness so imminent will shadow your soul.”
459. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” ― Erich Segal
460. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
461. “The dark sky helps to see the stars. The dark night of the soul helps us to see the light within.”
462. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
463. Sometimes the bridges you burn light the right way.
464. “It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon.”
465. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
466. “After these years of experience I look with amazement upon our audacity in attempting flights with a new and untried machine under such circumstances.”
467. “There are betrayals in war that are childlike compared with our human betrayals during peace. The new lover enters the habits of the other. Things are smashed, revealed in a new light. This is done with nervous or tender sentences, although the heart is an organ of fire.”
468. You are a blessing and a light in my life and the lives of so many others. I cannot thank you enough. I only hope that I’ll be able to support and encourage others as you have supported and encouraged me.
469. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.” – Lauren Conrad
470. “Believe more deeply. Hold your face up to the light, even though for the moment you do not see.” – Bill Wilson
471. “I stopped waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. I lit that up myself.”
472. "Death doesn’t need to be treated as an enemy to delight in life…I encourage to make peace with death. To see it as a culminating adventure of this adventure of life. It is not an error, it is not a failure. It is taking off a tight shoe that you’ve worn well.”
473. “As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.” – Carl Jung
474. “The world is a wide place where we stumble like children learning to walk. The world is a bright mosaic where we learn like children to see, where our little blurry eyes strive greedily to take in as much light and love and colour and detail as they can.
475. “For all we know, the first tools on earth might have been developed by a loner sitting at the back of the cave, chipping at thousands of rocks to find the one that made the sharpest spear, while the neurotypicals chattered away in the firelight.” — Unknown
476. “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” – Francis Bacon
477. For each new morning, let there be a flow of love. Let there be the light of happiness in every direction. - Amit Ray
478. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison
479. “I can well imagine an atheist’s last words: “White. white! L-L-Love! My God!” – and the deathbed leap of faith. Whereas the agnostic. if he stays true to his reasonable self if he stays beholden to dry. yeastless factuality. might try to explain the warm light bathing him by saying “Possibly an f-f-failing oxygenation of the b-b-brain. ” and. to the very end. lack imagination and miss the better story.” ~ Yann Martel
480. It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake. Frederick Douglass
481. “After all, it seemed far nobler to give up one’s life to the light than to the dark.” – Bella Forrest
482. It is an extremely emotional time when your BFF gets married, but you can always make it light-hearted with funny wedding wishes for best friend. Pick your template now!
483. Sunset angles through the heavy curtains, drawn against the light. Dust motes dance in the red beams, ash above a dying fire. I feel like I am inside a heart, surrounded by bloody red.
484. A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
485. “It is lonely here and I miss your light.” — Ranata Suzuki
486. “I always have been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” —J. B. Priestly
487. “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, ‘you owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that! It lights up the whole sky.”
488. “Such lonely, lost things you find on your way. It would be easier, if you were the only one lost. But lost children always find each other, in the dark, in the cold. It is as though they are magnetized and can only attract their like. How I would like to lead you to brave, stalwart friends who would protect you and play games with dice and teach you delightful songs that have no sad endings. If you would only leave cages locked and turn away from unloved Wyverns, you could stay Heartless.” ~ Catherynne M. Valente , You are heartless quotes
489. With ferocity filled with tenderness, you have captured my soul and every bit of me, making me feel like the only man in the world. Life without you is like living without a backbone system. Your raft of love and kindness has held me afloat and will keep on lighting our path. I promise to never leave you.
490. When the sun goes down, some are afraid that darkness will fall and some are happy that the stars will come out. Your reaction to what happens in the outside world is more important than what is in the outside world.
491. Choosing to act with compassion and love and lifting others up is shining your light. Neviesh Perry, To my Sisters
492. “The rain hit the windows like rice; the fire roared hollowly; the autumn afternoon discoloured into darkness.” – Elizabeth Taylor
493. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.” – "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
494. “Good morning to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. You are the light of my life, and you fill my heart with happiness.”
495. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” ― Demi Lovato
496. “Three hundred years ago, during the Age of Enlightenment, the coffee house became the center of innovation.” – Peter Diamonde
497. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
498. “We find it normal for a child to be afraid of the dark. but we should never find it normal for an adult to be afraid of the light.”
499. There is beauty everywhere; even in the dark, there is light, and that is the rarest kind of all.”― Catherine Doyle
500. Beauty is a delightful prejudice.” – Theocritus
501. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
502. When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”― Albert Camus
503. “One of the favorite pastimes of Backstabbers is recounting slights and grievances they’ve carried for years. ” – Les Parrott
504. "But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.” ― Robert Uttaro
505. “The light is shining in every dark place.”
506. "Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through you. Risk being seen in all of your glory.” – Jim Carrey
507. ‘Wishing you love and light tonight. Sleep well”
508. “May you always be the one / Who notices the little things / That make the light pour through / And may they always remind you/ There is more to life and there is more to you.” — Morgan Harper Nichols
509. “A daughter is a rainbow — a curve of light through scattered mist that lifts the spirit with her prismatic presence. A daughter is a promise, kept.” – Ellen Hopkins
510. You’ve got a smile that can light up this whole town.
511. “Do not speak about anyone who is not physically present.” ― Allan Lokos, Pocket Peace: Effective Practices for Enlightened Living
512. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.”― Stephanie Lahart, Overcoming Life’s Obstacles: Enlighten-Encourage-Empower
513. “The same light you see in others is shining within you. too.” — Morgan Harper Nichols
514. "You can’t measure love by time put in, but the weight of those moments. Some in life are light, like a touch. Others, you can’t help but stagger beneath.” ― Sarah Dessen, Once And For All
515. “Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally.”
516. "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” — J. B. Priestley
517. “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
518. “What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
519. “Your parents should have named you this morning, Because you bring light and hope into my life every day.”
520. “I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.”
521. What delights us in visible beauty is the invisible.” – Marie Dubsky
522. “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.” ~ Winston Spear
523. “The light of the sector is something that starts with you. The moment your eyes waken, it’s like a dark cloud has lifted and the arena is proper again.”
524. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” — Aristotle
525. “Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.” – Jim Carrey
526. “Be patient with yourself. You are growing stronger every day. The weight of the world will become lighter…and you will begin to shine brighter. Don’t give up. ” - Robert Tew
527. “Put light against light – you have nothing. Put dark against dark – you have nothing. It’s the contrast of light and dark that each give the other one meaning.” – Bob Ross
528. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.”
529. Birthdays are like wrinkles, they come whether you want them to or not. But just like wrinkles, birthdays can be hidden with a little bit of birthday cake! I hope your birthday is as delightful as you!
530. “Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.”
531. “This is what I’m talking about: the bewitching power of moonlight. Moonlight incites dark passions like a cold flame, making hearts burning with the intensity of phosphorus. ” — Rampo Edogawa
532. “To trust God in the light is nothing, but to trust him in the dark, that is faith.”
533. “A crisis highlights all of our fault lines. We can pretend that we have nothing to learn, or we can take this opportunity to own the truth and make a better future for ourselves and others.”
534. "I feel that we’re all lighthouses, and my job is to shine my light as brightly as I can to the darkness.” – Jim Carrey
535. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”
536. “A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master …” Elizabeth Gilbert
537. “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” — Francis Bacon
538. “I have been feeling very clearheaded lately and what I want to write about today is the sea. It contains so many colors. Silver at dawn, green at noon, dark blue in the evening. Sometimes it looks almost red. Or it will turn the color of old coins. Right now the shadows of clouds are dragging across it, and patches of sunlight are touching down everywhere. White strings of gulls drag over it like beads. It is my favorite thing, I think, that I have ever seen. Sometimes I catch myself staring at it and forget my duties. It seems big enough to contain everything anyone could ever feel.” ~ Anthony Doerr
539. “The first rays of sun light me awake each morning and remind me how lucky I am to wake up next to someone special. Thank you for being mine.” – Calin
540. Sometimes you need to get broken so that the light can enter inside.
541. “I cannot sit here just stress about our situation. I just gotta look at the bigger picture, baby.” – NBA YoungBoy, Song: “Twilight”, Album: “AI YoungBoy”
542. “There is nothing wrong with being a little more giving than others, after all, there has to be someone who gives light in a darkened room.”
543. “At the bottom of the steps she stands waiting, with a smile of ineffable joy, an attitude of matchless grace and dignity. [...] As he is about to clasp her he feels a stunning blow upon the back of the neck; a blinding white light blazes all about him with a sound like a the shock of a cannon - then all is darkness and silence!”
544. Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations. – Paramahansa Yogananda
545. “Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.”
546. "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” — Edith Wharton
547. I want to make this person happy. That’s what I was thinking. For the first time in my life, I wanted to make someone else delighted. And I believe that their happiness will also make me happy.” – Unknown
548. “How far beyond your mother do you hope to get? You are not going to be a different woman entirely, so just be a slightly altered version of her, and relax.”― Sheila Heti
549. “You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.” —Stelle Atwater
550. “Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” – George Orwell
551. “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.” – Madeline L’Engle
552. “A life lived with integrity – even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.”— Denis Waitley
553. “The heart is heaviest when it’s empty and lightest when it’s full” — Helen Scott Taylor, A Clockwork Fairytale
554. "For each new morning, let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” ― Amit Ray
555. "When you go out into the woods and you look at trees, you see all these different trees. And some of them are bent, and some of them are straight, and some of them are evergreens, and some of them are whatever. And you look at the tree and you allow it. You see why it is the way it is. You sort of understand that it didn’t get enough light, and so it turned that way. And you don’t get all emotional about it. You just allow it. You appreciate the tree. The minute you get near humans, you lose all that. And you are constantly saying ‘You’re too this, or I’m too this.’ That judging mind comes in. And so I practice turning people into trees. Which means appreciating them just the way they are.”
556. Autism is a hard life. It’s heartbreaking, frustrating and stressful. But there is hope, light and meaning in it. The struggle is worth it because your child still has so much to offer the world. So please continue to fight for them, believe in them and most importantly, love them.
557. Storms can be sad. If we linger in the darkness that the clouds bring, we can get lost in that sense of despair. Instead, we should find the beauty in the rain and the life that it brings. The water cycle makes life spring forth.
558. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
559. “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.” —Maya AngelouRD.COM
560. “My life has been transformed by the beautiful, staggering truths in this book. Dane Ortlund lifts our eyes to see Christ’s compassion-filled heart for sinners and sufferers, proving that Jesus is no reluctant savior but one who delights in showing his mercy. For any feeling bruised, weary, or empty, this is the balm for you.” Michael Reeves
561. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”– J.K. Rowling
562. When you make the finding yourself – even if you’re the last person on Earth to see the light – you’ll never forget it.
563. "The delight of Thursday appearing is the anticipation of a relaxing weekend soon to come when the batteries of life can be recharged among family and friends.” — Byron Pulsifer
564. “In that moonlit hours, I acquired a sense of the otherness of things. I liked the feeling the moonlight gave me, as if it wasn’t the opposite of day, but its underside, its private side, when the fabulous purred on my snow-white sheet like some dark cat come in from the desert.”
565. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
566. “The light that shines from you is more vital to me than the sunlight in the morning. Rise and shine, my beautiful queen.”
567. Be a light to anyone you meet along the way. Inspire others by being a good communicator and setting a good example. This applies to whoever you go whiter that be work, school, or church – make an effort to be happy and shine light upon others.
568. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
569. “It’s disrepectful, in my opinion, when people talk about anxiety attacks as if they’re just a slight hiccup.” – Unknown
570. “However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” – Stanley Kubrick
571. “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.” — Barbara Cage
572. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Anonymous
573. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. ” —Helen Keller, author and activist
574. “With the new morning, darkness has faded. May the day bring joy and the determination to scale new heights. Good Morning!”
575. “Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” — Benjamin Franklin
576. “Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we trust utterly.” — George MacDonald
577. When your dark side is in the spotlight.
578. We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light.
579. "The delight of Thursday appearing is the anticipation of a relaxing weekend soon to come when the batteries of life can be recharged among family and friends.”
580. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. William Butler Yeats
581. “Oversharing? Not vulnerability; I call it floodlighting. ... A lot of times we share too much information as a way to protect us from vulnerability. and here's why.
582. “The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.” — Carl Jung
583. “On this rainy day, you are my light. Good morning, sunshine, good morning, my love.”Tap To Copy
584. "Not only is melanin a pigment, which is so obvious, but melanin as an intelligence is a communications module. That essentially broadcasts as well as receives information by way of light and sound frequency signatures.” -Dr. Phil Valentine
585. “Your greatness is revealed not by the lights that shine upon you. but by the light that shines within you.”
586. Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress adventure.
587. “Our soul is like a soft and gentle flower, it needs to be nurtured, cared for, tended to, with sufficient sunlight, fresh air and freedom to bloom into its most precious and beautiful form. This, my friend, is self-love.” — Miya Yamanouchi
588. “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” – Anonymous
589. “Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you!”
590. “To please God… to be a real ingredient in the divine happiness… to be loved by God, not merely pitied, but delighted in as an artist delights in his work or a father in a son- it seems impossible, a weight or burden of glory which our thoughts can hardly sustain. But so it is.”
591. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”— Aristotle