1. “Someday is not a day of the week.” —Janet Dailey, author
2. Vincent van Gogh: “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
3. “If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does.”
4. Andre Dubus: “Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.”
5. “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.”
6. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people.”
7. “Coming together is a beginning… Keeping together is progress… Working together is a success.”
8. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy or stupid.”
9. “Never be so afraid of making mistakes that you stop taking actions.” ~Kirtida Gautam
10. “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
11. Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.
12. Albert Einstein: “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
13. “Check yourself before you wreck yourself.” – Author unknown
14. “Trust is knowing when a team member does push you, they’re doing it because they care about the team.”
15. Peter F. Drucker: “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.”
16. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino, author
17. “Many hands make light work.”
18. Nelson Mandela: “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
19. “Start today with enthusiasm and hope for the future.”
20. Don't try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.
21. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville, novelist
22. “Happiness is where opportunity and preparation meet.”
23. “For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together.” —Vincent van Gogh
24. “It’s not just a job, it’s an adventure.”
25. “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
26. “You must learn from the mistakes of others and be willing to face your own.”
27. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” – Denis Waitley
28. “Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.” —Alfred, Batman Begins
29. “Today is your first step on a path that will take you wherever you have the courage to go.”
30. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” —Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
31. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney Company
32. “There is no better feeling than setting out on a brand new journey and working towards achieving your dreams.”
33. Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.
34. Nancy D. Solomon: “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
35. There is nothing impossible to they who will try.
36. “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.” -Emil Zatopek
37. You do not find the happy life. You make it.
38. “You can’t please everyone, and you can’t make everyone like you.” – Katie Couric
39. “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” – H.L. Hunt
40. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kruse
41. “See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” —Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle
42. “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” —Peter Shankman, founder of HARO
43. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
44. Tom Hopkins: “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.”
45. “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” —Maximus, Gladiator
46. “If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.” —Maria Edgeworth
47. The power of imagination makes us infinite.
48. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” -Malala Yousafzai.
49. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers, performer
50. “Take each day one step at a time as you begin to build the future of your dreams.”
51. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
52. “It is not a question of how well each process works; the question is how well they all work together.” – Lloyd Dobens
53. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” –Tim Notke
54. “Start making progress one day at a time by taking on each new task with enthusiasm and persistence.”
55. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” —Zig Ziglar, author
56. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”– Hasidic Proverb
57. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
58. “It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks – if you focus on yourself and stay determined, there’s no limit to how far you can go.”
59. “To make a good impression when starting a new job, stay confident but humbled with curiosity.”
60. “A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.” —Fred Wilson, co-founder of Union Square Ventures
61. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures; learn from them and start again.” —Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
62. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” -W. Clement Stone
63. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
64. “Just begin and the truth will reveal itself.”
65. “Teamwork is the make or break situation. Either you help make it or the lack of it will break you.”
66. “Success isn’t always about greatness; it is about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success; greatness will come.”
67. “if you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.”-Unknown
68. George Patton: “A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.”
69. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
70. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” —John D. Rockefeller, oil industry business magnate
71. “Every man dies, but not every man really lives.” —William Wallace, Braveheart
72. Frank Sinatra: “The best revenge is massive success.”
73. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
74. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” —Eames, Inception
75. Dalai Lama: “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.”
76. “There is no substitute for hard work.” — Thomas Edison
77. Eleanor Roosevelt: “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
78. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.”- Maya Angelou
79. “Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google
80. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
81. “You add value to the people when you value them.”
82. “Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.” —Michael Dell, chairman, and CEO of Dell
83. Ayn Rand: “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
84. “If you don’t enjoy your job, you will never be successful in it.”
85. “When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get something back.”
86. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
87. ”It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow."
88. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
89. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” —Anne Frank
90. “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.”
91. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
92. “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.”
93. If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one!
94. “Do not forget why you started this journey; make today count!”
95. “If you put good people in bad systems, you get bad results. You have to water the flowers you want to grow.” – Stephen Covey
96. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
97. “It’s not about money or connection — it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.” – Mark Cuban, American investor
98. “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic.”
99. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
100. “Criticism is the best sign you’re onto something.” – Michael Lopp
101. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” -H. G. Wells
102. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E Cummings
103. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” —Maya Angelou, poet, singer, and civil rights activist
104. “Don’t let fear or self-doubt stop you from achieving your dreams.”
105. “Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.”
106. We all have problems. But it's not what happens to us, [it 's] the choices we make after.
107. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company
108. “Focus on creating value for others, and success will find its way to you.”
109. “You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: Always Be Careful.”
110. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
111. “There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.” – Coco Chanel
112. “Anything that is measured and watched improves.” —Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy
113. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” —William Feather, publisher and author
114. “People want to know they matter, and they want to be treated as people. That’s the new talent contract.” – Pamela Stroko
115. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”– Beverly Sills
116. “It takes leadership to improve safety.” – Jackie Stewart
117. “I think that passion is the secret ingredient that drives hard work and excellence.” – Kelly Ayotte
118. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
119. “Safety saves sickness, suffering, sadness.” – Safety saying, circa early 1900s
120. “Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.”– Robert Hall
121. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
122. “Don’t be afraid to take on something you have never done before—you have no limits!”
123. “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” —Shrek, Shrek the Third
124. “Your success in life will largely be determined by how well you handle the opening few hours of each day.”
125. “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” ~Antoine de Saint Exupery
126. I believe that if you'll just stand up and go, life will open up for you. Something just motivates you to keep moving.
127. “Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.”
128. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
129. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
130. Robert Collier: “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
131. “Accidents hurt, safety doesn’t.” – Author unknown
132. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” —Howard Schultz, interim CEO of Starbucks
133. Ronald Reagan: “Surround yourself with great people; delegate authority; get out of the way.”
134. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” —Thomas Edison, co-founder of General Electric
135. “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
136. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.”
137. How wild it was, to let it be.
138. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” —Seth Godin, author, entrepreneur, and blogger
139. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” -Ben Hogan
140. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.”- Dale Carnegie
141. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” -Billie Jean King
142. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream”
143. “The organization is, above all, social. It is people.” –Peter Drucker
144. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” ~Robert Collier
145. “If you can laugh together, you can work together.”
146. Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.
147. “Initiative and enthusiasm are two important elements for success in any walk of life”
148. “If the power to do hard work is not a skill, it’s the best possible substitute for it.” –James A. Garfield
149. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.” ―Maya Angelou
150. “Successful people are not gifted, they just work hard then succeed on purpose.”
151. “The real competitive advantage in any business is one word only, which is ‘people.’” – Komil Toume
152. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ―Maya Angelou, poet, singer, and civil rights activist
153. “Paper doesn’t save people, people save people” – Dan Petersen, Safety Professional
154. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has.”
155. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley, newscaster
156. “Remember why you got hired; focus on your strengths that got you here so others can benefit from them as well.”
157. “You don’t need to be extraordinary to take on this new challenge — just be yourself!”
158. “A diamond is a piece of coal that stuck to the job.” – Michael Larsen
159. “You are your last line of defense in safety. It boils down to you.” – Kina Repp
160. I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
161. “Luck runs out but safety is good for life.” – Author unknown
162. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ―George Bernard Shaw, playwrighter
163. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
164. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.”
165. Robert E. Lee: “I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.”
166. “You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday” -Unknown
167. Ralph Nader: “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”
168. Life has got all those twists and turns. You've got to hold on tight and off you go.
169. “Nothing worth having comes easy.”
170. “Teamwork is a secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results.”
171. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”
172. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
173. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re not willing to stay where you are.”
174. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.” — Vince Lombardi
175. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” —Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
176. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
177. “Like art, revolutions come from combining what exists into what has never existed before.” – Gloria Steinem
178. I don't look ahead. I'm right here with you. It's a good way to be.
179. “Start with why customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.” –Simon Sinek
180. “Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.” -Unknown
181. Tony Blair: “The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes.”
182. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” —Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
183. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.”
184. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather, become a man of value.” —Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
185. “Teamwork. A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”
186. “Get big quietly so you don’t tip off potential competitors.” —Chris Dixon, investor at Andreessen Horowitz
187. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”
188. “On this first day of work, follow your passion and dream big!”
189. “Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.”
190. “The safety of the people shall be the highest law.”
191. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”—Lily Tomlin, actress
192. Patrick Lencioni: “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.”
193. Amelia Earhart: “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
194. Charles Swindoll: “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.”
195. “Individual commitment to a group effort – this is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
196. Abraham Lincoln: “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.”
197. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” —Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance
198. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
199. “The task of leadership is not to put passion into people, but to inspire and elicit it — for the passion is there already.” –Ty Howard
200. “Self-respect tends to inspire respect from others.” – Nathaniel Branden, Ph.D.
201. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.
202. Make your employees love you.
203. “Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper.” – Julia Child
204. “Take a deep breath, accept the challenge and enjoy the ride.”
205. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
206. “The best way to start is to begin; do something today that your future self will thank you for!”
207. “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sack
208. “Do not think because an accident hasn’t happened to you that it can’t happen.” – Safety saying, circa early 1900s
209. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
210. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” —Charles R. Swindoll, author, educator, and radio preacher
211. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” —Rafiki, The Lion King
212. “Growth is never by mere chance, it is the result of forces working together.”
213. Pablo Picasso: “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
214. “Your first day sets the stage for success in anything that you put your mind to. Believe in yourself and don’t be afraid to work hard!”
215. “Our destiny is not written for us, it’s written by us.”
216. Peter F. Drucker: “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
217. “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google
218. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” – Benjamin Franklin
219. J.P. Morgan: “A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason.”
220. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
221. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
222. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” —John Keating, Dead Poets Society
223. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed.
224. “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.”
225. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”
226. “Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but improves its chances.” – B.J Gupta
227. “You don’t build a business, you build people, then people build the business.” –Zig Ziglar
228. John Maxwell: “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.”
229. “Having a first job is like starting a new chapter of your life, so make it the best one!”
230. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
231. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
232. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.”– Harry Golden
233. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
234. ”If your energy is as boundless as your ambition, total commitment may be a way of life you should seriously consider."
235. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
236. “You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.” —Sam Levenson, humorist
237. “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” -Marv Levy
238. Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen—that stillness becomes a radiance.
239. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” —Will Rogers, performer
240. Mark Twain: “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
241. “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.”
242. “The more I want to get something done ,the less I call it work.” —Richard Bach, writer
243. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
244. “Sí se puede!” (“Yes we can!”) – Dolores Huerta
245. Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.
246. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts!”
247. “Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” —Alan Turing, The Imitation Game
248. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
249. “Before you say you can’t do something…TRY IT.” ~Sakichi Toyoda
250. Robert Schuller: “What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?”
251. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” —Aristotle, father of Western philosophy
252. “No one ever became a success without taking chances… One must be able to recognize the moment and seize it without delay.” – Estée Lauder
253. Napoleon Bonaparte: “A leader is a dealer in hope.”
254. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
255. “Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can.”
256. “Your first day will always be special; seize the moment, go for it!”
257. “Today is the start of something new, so take a deep breath and begin.”
258. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
259. Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.
260. “The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.”
261. “A single leaf working alone provides no shade.” – Chuck Page
262. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” -John Quincy Adams.
263. Robert Louis Stevenson: “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.”
264. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
265. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
266. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” —Sydney Harris, journalist
267. “On the first day of work always remember, you are where you are due to hard work & determination.”
268. Sue Knight: “Do what you have always done and you’ll get what you have always got.”
269. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”
270. “Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” -Simone de Beauvoir
271. “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” —Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
272. “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” ―Jim Rohn
273. “Winners never quit and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.”
274. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team”
275. “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.”
276. “The future lies on the other side of the door that awaits you on your first day of work. Push through the fear and embrace what comes next!”
277. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford
278. “Hard work can take you anywhere. Today is just the start. Believe in yourself and make something amazing of this journey!”
279. “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes – it is a part of learning! Embrace every opportunity to grow!”
280. “Motivating employees to work at their full potential is the main premise of successful management.” –Eraldo Banovac
281. Zig Ziglar: “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
282. “Don’t underestimate the power within; use your poise and confidence today, because today marks unique opportunity on this special day.”
283. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” ―Epicurus
284. “People may take a job for more money, but they often leave it for more recognition.” – Bob Nelson
285. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don\’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
286. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.
287. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” —Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
288. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, political leader, and philanthropist
289. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
290. “Don’t be afraid to start small; great things come from humble beginnings.”
291. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
292. If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.
293. “Make each day your masterpiece.” —John Wooden, basketball player
294. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.
295. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!”
296. “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.” —Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
297. “You should enjoy the little detours to the big picture — because that’s where you get all of life’s moments.
298. Alan Cohen: “To be content means that you realize you contain what you seek.”
299. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs … one step at a time.” —Joe Girard, salesman
300. We are what we do."
301. “Don’t aspire to be the best on the team. Aspire to be the best for the team.”
302. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
303. When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
304. “Synergy — the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.” – Mark Twain
305. “Change before you have to.”
306. Albert Einstein: “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.”
307. “Do not wait for the perfect time and place to enter, for you are already onstage.” —Unknown
308. Jaachynma N.E. Agu: “Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter.”
309. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” —Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father and President of the United States
310. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
311. “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” —Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon
312. Henry David Thoreau: “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
313. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
314. “Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.” – Author unknown
315. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”
316. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
317. “Choose a job you love and never work a day in your life! Stay true to yourself and never give up on your dreams!”
318. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”
319. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
320. Don't be afraid. Because you're going to be afraid. But remember when you become afraid, just don't be afraid.
321. “Treat employees like partners, and they act like partners.” – Fred Allen
322. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
323. “There will be obstacles along the way but don’t give up—dreams do come true!”
324. Albert Schweitzer: “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.”
325. Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.
326. “Leadership is absolutely about inspiring action, but it is also about guarding against mis-action.” – Simon Sinek
327. Yoda: “Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.”
328. Ken Blanchard: “None of us is as smart as all of us.”
329. “Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” —Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
330. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” -Mark Cuban
331. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” —Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
332. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
333. I'm not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn't open for me. I'm going to create my own door and walk through that.
334. Gertrude Stein: “Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.”
335. “No Safety, Know Pain. Know Safety, No Pain.” – Author unknown
336. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
337. Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness.
338. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does—that makes you a winner right there.” —Venus Williams, professional tennis player
339. “I try not to make any decisions that I’m not excited about.” —Jake Nickell, founder and CEO of Threadless
340. “Just as iron rusts from disuse, even so does inaction spoil the intellect.”
341. There's nothing more powerful than not giving a f—k.
342. “Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence.”
343. “Do the work others aren’t willing to do and you’ll get the things others will never have.”
344. “It doesn’t take strength to win. It takes the true heart of the team to win.” – Emily Voyles
345. “A boat doesn’t go forward if each one is rowing their own way.” – Proverb
346. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.”
347. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” — Unknown
348. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
349. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
350. “Data beats emotions.” —Sean Rad, founder of Tinder
351. “If you plan ahead and focus on doing your best, great things will always follow.”
352. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
353. You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script.
354. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, but what you do consistently.”
355. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
356. “An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface.” – Don Brown
357. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
358. “Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.”
359. “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.”
360. “Hire for attitude and train for skills.” — Tom Peters
361. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” – Stephen R. Covey
362. “Arrive early, leave late — that’s the way to win success.”
363. “You are prepared and ready to begin this new chapter of your life with enthusiasm and determination.”
364. “In teamwork, the key is to support one another. Together, we will be invincible!”
365. It ain't about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
366. “Each morning is a new opportunity to start off fresh, and try again.”-unknown
367. “Be passionate, be driven, and always have a great attitude.”
368. “Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.” —Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
369. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”
370. Plutarch: “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.”
371. “A first day of work can be scary but it also marks an exciting beginning – put in all your effort so you can soar higher each passing day!”
372. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” —Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
373. “Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”
374. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.”
375. “The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” – Margaret Carty
376. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” -Walter Bagehot.
377. “Nothing works better than just improving your product.” —Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
378. “Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.” ~Brian Tracy
379. “Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.” – Author unknown
380. “Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.”
381. “Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.” -Bo Jackson
382. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
383. David Allen: “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.”
384. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
385. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency.. Consistent hard work leads to success.”
386. “All employees have an innate desire to contribute to something bigger than themselves.” – Jag Randhawa, Author
387. “Team stands for together everyone achieves more.”
388. The simple act of listening to someone and making them feel as if they have truly been heard is a most treasured gift.
389. “Individually we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean”
390. Eleanor Roosevelt: “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
391. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.”
392. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
393. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
394. Silence is the last thing the world will ever hear from me.
395. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
396. Rememebr that a company is only as good as its people.
397. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
398. “Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers.”
399. “Keep your energy focused on your goals and ambitions.” -Unknown
400. “No great achiever—even those who made it seem easy—ever succeeded without hard work.” —Jonathan Sacks, author and politician
401. “Every accident is a notice that something is wrong with men, methods, or material — investigate — then act.” – Unknown
402. “On your first day, don’t forget why you’re here: To make an impact and do great work.”
403. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” —Colin R. Davis, conductor for the London Symphony Orchestra
404. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.”
405. “Your first day of work is the first page of a new chapter in your life. Open it and write with enthusiasm and dynamism!”
406. “…talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
407. “Human beings are not things needing to be motivated and controlled. They are four-dimensional: body, mind, heart, and spirit.” –Stephen Covey
408. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.“ —Robert Downey Jr., actor
409. “The future depends on what we do in the present.”
410. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life, make it count.”
411. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” ~Henry Ford
412. Colin Powell: “Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.”
413. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs.
414. William Arthur Ward: “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
415. “Just believe in yourself … anything is possible! Start off this new job by believing in yourself and focusing on reaching success!”
416. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
417. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
418. “Your first job indicates who you are and defines how far you can reach in the future? So make each step count!”
419. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
420. “You could certainly say that I’ve never underestimated myself. There’s nothing wrong with being ambitious.” – Angela Merkel
421. Steve Jobs: “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
422. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
423. “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.” —Steve Case, co-founder of AOL
424. Jim Rohn: “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
425. Jimmy Spithill: “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.”
426. Vaibhav Shah: “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.”
427. Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
428. “Safety brings first aid to the uninjured.” – F.S. Hughes
429. John E. Southard: “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.”
430. “Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.” —Laird Hamilton
431. “We must all hang together or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.”
432. Thomas John Carlisle: “Show me the man you honor and I will know what kind of man you are.”
433. “Success isn’t always about greatness; it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.”
434. “Never stop investing … never stop learning” – Captain Sully, at the SafetyCulture Virtual Summit. (Check out Made Extraordinary Summit 2021)
435. John Maxwell: “A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
436. “We rise by lifting others.”
437. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
438. “Be somebody nobody thought you could be.”
439. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
440. Bruce Feirstein: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”
441. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho, lyricist and novelist
442. Greg Anderson: “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
443. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
444. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them”
445. “The best way out is always through.” ―Robert Frost
446. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”- Estée Lauder
447. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company
448. Make sure they understand your mission and believe it can be done.
449. “Do or do not, there is no try.” – Yoda
450. “The road to success come through hard work, determination, and sacrifice.” –Dolzinski
451. Winston Churchill: “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
452. The only journey is the one within.
453. “Culture is about performance, and making people feel good about how they contribute to the whole.” – Tracy Streckenbach
454. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”- unknown
455. Work hard, know your s—t, show your s—t, and then feel entitled.
456. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
457. “Your first day of work is only the start – success awaits with hard work, patience and diligence.”
458. “Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier, author
459. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
460. “When “I” is replaced by “We”, even “illness” becomes “wellness”.”
461. “Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ~George Bernard Shaw
462. “Never confuse movement with action.”
463. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.” -James Allen
464. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” — Jamie Paolinetti
465. “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
466. Dale Carnegie: “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
467. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” —Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father of the United States
468. Nicole Shepherd: “You never regret being kind.”
469. I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.
470. “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” -Bill Shoemaker
471. “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.”
472. “Everyone talks about building a relationship with your customer. I think you build one with your employees first.” – Angela Ahrendts
473. “You are either supporting the vision or supporting division.”
474. “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” – J.K. Rowling
475. “Today is your chance to begin anew and make a fresh start at work. Make it count.”
476. Lucille Ball: “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.”
477. “Your most important work is always ahead of you, never behind you.” – Stephen Covey
478. “Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret.” – Mary Kay Ash
479. “None of us is as smart as all of us.”
480. Vince Lombardi: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
481. “Train your employees on rack safety and they’ll identify and report the damage. Empower them to report damage and you’ll avoid accidents.”
482. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” – Alan Wilson Watts
483. “Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change.” ~Tom Peters
484. Charles Darwin: “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
485. “Where there is no Standard there can be no Kaizen.” ~Taiichi Ohno
486. “Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everyone gets there.”
487. “Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.” ―Mary Anne Radmacher, author
488. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
489. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” —Harry Golden, writer
490. “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.”
491. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” —Charles Darwin, naturalist, geologist and biologist
492. “The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you’re playing by someone else’s rules, while quietly playing by your own.”
493. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
494. “Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.”
495. “Start where you are with what you have and make something beautiful.”
496. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” —Frederick Douglass
497. “Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable.”
498. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
499. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
500. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
501. Napoleon Hill: “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
502. “I am sure that if you plant the right seed in the right soil, you will get a good harvest someday.”
503. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
504. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
505. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'
506. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.” -Wayne Dyer
507. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
508. “In life there is no real safety except for self-belief.” – Madonna
509. “Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.” ~Kim Collins
510. “Carefulness costs you nothing. Carelessness may cost you your life.” – Safety saying, circa early 1900s
511. John C. Maxwell: “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.”
512. Because you can’t deliver good service from unhappy employees.
513. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” —Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
514. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
515. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
516. “Set yourself up for success on the first day of your new job or career by believing in yourself and being confident.”
517. “A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind.”
518. “Today is your day! Put on a smile and give it your all.”
519. Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.
520. Jim Rohn: “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
521. “You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated.”
522. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”
523. “If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that?”
524. “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.” ~Steve Jobs
525. “Your willingness to learn will determine how far you go in your career, so keep learning every day!”
526. “Nothing will work unless you do.”
527. “Individual talent is special, but a compatible team and good teamwork ensures the victory!”
528. “Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”
529. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb, author
530. Nurture them and allow them to grow.
531. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
532. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
533. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” —Stephen Covey, educator, author, and businessman
534. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” —Les Brown, motivational speaker
535. John D. Rockefeller: “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
536. “You will never win if you never begin.” -Helen Rowland
537. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” —Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
538. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist, philosopher, and poet
539. “It is not the load that breaks you down; it is the way you carry it.”
540. “You won’t be doing anything wrong if you’re trying your hardest – stop worrying and just go for it!”
541. “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought and attended to my answer.” – Henry David Thoreau
542. “Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
543. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
544. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” Karen E. Quinones Miller
545. “It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
546. Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
547. “How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win.” -Gilbert K. Chesterton.
548. “Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.” —Benjamin Button, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
549. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
550. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ―Abraham Lincoln
551. “It matters little how much equipment we use; it matters much that we be masters of all we do use.”
552. “Measuring performance by the numbers of injuries you have is like measuring parenting by the number of smacks you give.” – Dr. Robert Long
553. Margaret Thatcher: “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
554. “Today’s the day! Learn something new, challenge yourself, and make a great first impression.”
555. George S. Patton Jr.: “Don’t tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
556. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
557. “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals of the team.”
558. “No matter how small you start, start something that matters”
559. “Be willing to take risks to get what you want out of life — even if it means starting fresh every now and then.”
560. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.“ —Confucius
561. “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.“ —Pablo Picasso
562. “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” —Paul Rand, graphic designer
563. “When you need to innovate, you need collaboration.”
564. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”– St. Francis of Assisi
565. “If you want to be successful, show up prepared with enthusiasm on your first day of work and never stop learning.”
566. “There is no substitute for hard work, 23 or 24 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance.” –Cesar Chavez
567. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” —Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter
568. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
569. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States
570. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
571. “Hold your head high on your first day at work, knowing that you have the capability to succeed and achieve greatness!”
572. “You cannot have faith in people unless you take action to improve and develop them.” –Sumantra Ghoshal
573. “There is no substitute for hard work.” —Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
574. “It is essential to have good tools, but it is also essential that the tools should be used in the right way.”
575. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” —George Addair, real-estate developer
576. “Here’s an opportunity to show what you can do with hard work and dedication! Make it count!”
577. Max De Pree: “In the end, it is important to remember that we cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
578. Donald McGannon: “Leadership is an action, not a position.”
579. “First of all have confidence in yourself, and have faith in your abilities no matter how tough the road ahead may seem today!”
580. “A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others.”
581. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” ―Oprah Winfrey, media proprietor
582. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” —Steve Jobs, co-founder, chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
583. “Individually, we are one drop but together, we are an ocean.”
584. “Teamwork makes the dream work.”
585. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase just take the first step.”
586. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” — Benjamin Desraeli
587. “The inventory, the value of your company, walks out the door every evening.” –Bill Gates
588. George Addair: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
589. “Power can be taken, but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself.” –Gloria Steinem
590. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
591. “It’s not about the pieces but how they work together.”
592. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” —Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
593. Have faith in your people.
594. “Enjoy your first day at work, for you never know where this chapter will take you! Good luck!”
595. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
596. “Employees engage with employers and brands when they’re treated as humans worthy of respect.” –Meghan M. Biro
597. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
598. You don’t have to be defined or confined by your environment, by your family circumstances, and certainly not by your race or gender.
599. “You will never find time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it.”
600. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
601. “Start each day with enthusiasm because success is found within the small steps we all take every day.”
602. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
603. “You were hired to add value, not just show up.”
604. ”Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans."
605. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
606. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
607. “Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end.”
608. Weaknesses are just strengths in the wrong environment.
609. “Shortcuts cut life short.” – Unknown
610. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” —Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker
611. “In teamwork, silence isn’t golden, it’s deadly.”
612. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.” -St. Jerome
613. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
614. “Success isn’t always about greatness; it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
615. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The moment you doubt yourself, you’re doomed.”
616. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.
617. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” ~ Ray Kroc
618. “If you don’t create a great, rewarding place for people to work, they won’t do great work.” – Ari Weinzweig
619. “Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
620. I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion.
621. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill.
622. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” – Stephen King
623. “Politeness is the poison of collaboration.”
624. “No matter how small you start, always dream big and always strive for your best.”
625. “Fortunes are built during the down market and collected in the upmarket.” —Jason Calacanis, founder of LAUNCH Ticker
626. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” —Robert H. Schuller, motivational speaker
627. We need to take risks. We need to go broke. We need to prove them wrong, simply by not giving up.
628. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
629. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston, founder and CEO of Dropbox
630. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald, fiction writer
631. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
632. “For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.” – Eleanor Everet
633. “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working on it.” -Michael Jordan.
634. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
635. “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” —Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy
636. Robert Louis Stevenson: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
637. “Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.”
638. “Don’t be afraid to take a chance and start something new, though you may stumble along the way.”
639. “If you can't yet do great things, do small things in a great way.” ―Napoleon Hill
640. “Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” -Liane Cardes