Here are some quotes facebook covers - try these with your own photos or on other social media such as for a twitter header.
Another great idea is to use a motivational picture quote or a picture from a happy new year party you attended.
I've done my best to find lots of good quotes for you - even use the download button on your profile to get people to be added to your list.
Here we go! Quotes to be used for your facebook banner quote:
1. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
2. “Don’t ever dim your light to fit in with others. SHINE BRIGHT. Those who see your spark will shine with you.”
3. “If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.” -Ruthie Lindsey
4. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” -Mandy Hale
5. “I would quit, but you see… i NEVER QUIT!”
6. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” –Paulo Coelho
7. “Every possibility begins with the courage to imagine.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
8. “Be present. Be thoughtful. Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses. This is how to make a real and lasting difference in your relationships, new and old.” -Marc & Angel Chernoff
9. “I will win, maybe not immediately, but absolutely and definitely“
10. “The world is a jungle, you either fight and dominate or hide and evaporate”
11. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson
12. “I don’t care for your education. I don’t care for your financial status. I care how you treat others. I care WHO you are not what you have.”
13. “Surround yourself with people that lift you higher”
14. “It has always been easy to hate and destroy. To build and to cherish is much more difficult.” -Queen Elizabeth II
15. I've always had a fascination for the stage which has to do with transfiguration. One moment you are John Smith from East Brighton riding in your cart, and the next moment you are in a completely different world. - Author: Robert Dessaix
16. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” -Jim Rohn
17. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” -Robert Schuller
18. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better.” -Robert F. Kennedy
19. “I BELIEVE, and therefore ANYTHING is possible“
20. “Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be lived. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically lived.” -Mandy Hale
21. “I didn’t ask for average and i won’t settle for it!”
22. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” -Catherine Pulsifer
23. “Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.” –Catherine Pulsifer
24. “Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack”
25. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” -Paulo Coelho
26. “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” -Ziad K. Abdelnour
27. “Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it’s hard. But it’s all worth it in the end.”
28. “Be so busy improving yourself that you don’t have time to criticize others.” -Chetan Bhagat
29. “Keep going, and don’t worry about your speed. You’re making progress, even if it doesn’t seem like it. Forward is forward, no matter how slow.” -Lori Deschene
30. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau
31. Each activity you are working on should be done within a given time limit. - Author: Jake Cash
32. “I was knocked down but refuse to be out. I was fighting for survival, now it’s time for the REVIVAL“
33. “Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.” -Dave Willis
34. “It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way.” -Robert Tew
35. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up.” -Robert Tew
36. “Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone’s heart.” -Mandy Hale
37. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” -George Lucas
38. I don't know very many people."
39. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
40. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” -Jim Rohn
41. “Spread love everywhere you go.” -Mother Teresa
42. “They will never understand YOUR dream. Conquer it anyway!”
43. “Follow your HEART. Your brain is stupid.”
44. “We choose what MEANING we give to every event in our lives and that MEANING ultimately decides our life experience.”
45. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”
46. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” -John A. Shedd
47. “Failure is not the end. It’s the start of your comeback story”
48. “You can not GROW unless you are willing to CHANGE.”
49. “I am the captain of my fate, the boss of my dreams, the king of my goals!”
50. “You aren’t guaranteed tomorrow. Do it now!”
51. “I didn’t come this far to only come this far”
52. “It doesn’t matter what they said. i will prove them all wrong!”
53. “The tougher the lesson, the greater the blessing”
54. “You know you’re on the right track when you have no interest in looking back“
55. “If you’re in the way of my goals and dreams, I SUGGEST YOU MOVE”
56. She looked like a character from a video game. One of those improbably busty, impossibly well-armed superchicks who could do acrobatics and hit the kill zone even while firing guns from both hands during a cartwheel.
57. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” -Kristin Kreuk
58. “It’s OK to be a dreamer, just make sure you’re also a PLANNER and a WORKER!”
59. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” -Harriet Stowe
60. “Look into my eyes and you will see how bad i want it”
61. “I’m not blessed because things went right. I’m blessed cause i got fight!”
62. “Fear Less Dominate More“
63. “Don’t give up on the person you ARE becoming”
64. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” -Nido Qubein
65. “Staying positive does not mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that better ones are ahead.” -Unknown
66. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
67. “The less you respond to negativity, the more peaceful your life will become.”
68. “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” -Paulo Coelho
69. “I don’t fear failure. I fear average”
70. “If you quit now, what were you even fighting for?”
71. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness—it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” -Brené Brown
72. “There are many stages of grief. It’s sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain. I’m a human being, having a human experience in front of the world. I try really hard to rise above it.” — Jennifer Aniston
73. It’s like once you’ve been hurt. You’re so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart
74. “Children with special needs aren’t sent to special parents, they make parents special.” – Unknown
75. “I’m trying to find a little joy and happiness, a lot of giggles – and maybe some pretty shoes.” –Tracee Ellis Ross
76. tags: courage, do-the-right-thing, sobriety2 likesLike
77. “Pick me. Choose me. Hire me.” – Unknown
78. “If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.”
79. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” ~ Catherine McCormack
80. It’s one thing to say something inspirational, but it’s another thing completely to inspire with your actions. You inspire me daily with the life you’ve lived. Happy birthday to my personal Pinterest board!
81. “Daddy’s in the army, there’s a war in Vietnam. Mama kept us going with her sewing and a prayer. It’s hard to be a family when your daddy’s missing.” – Crowell Church
82. “I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him.” ―
83. Happy birthday to a daughter who is always there for me. I’m always here for you, too!
84. Yesterday’s dreams are often tomorrow’s realities. - Bruce Lee
85. “Life is a process of letting go; people come and go, memories come and go, but the only thing that’s here to stay is the present. ” – Unknown
86. A year from now you may wish you had started today.
87. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
88. Happy 2nd Birthday to the cutest, sassiest, and smartest granddaughter ever!
89. Celebrating Saint Valentine's Day is a time to show how much you love and appreciate everyone - from your friends to your mom! Paul K. Stevens, Vintage Valentines For Children
90. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls.” ― Munia Khan
91. “It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Wallace D. Wattles
92. “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. If you actually let me finish a sentence, you might learn something! You might learn we're not so different. You might even learn something about yourself.. — Batman: Arkham Origins
94. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
95. “If you're really successful at bullshitting, it means you're not hanging around enough people smarter than you.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
96. “Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.” – Jackie Mason
97. “Some days, doing ‘the best we can’ may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn’t perfect—on any front—and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.”
98. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” — Zig Ziglar
99. “Relationships are strengthened by loyalty and trust; a broken trust would never make a relationship grow.”
100. “Hey, little girl, look what you’ve done. You’ve gone and stole my heart and made it your own.” — Jack Johnson
101. “Unplanned pregnancy is an equal-opportunity affliction.” – Ann McLane Kuster
102. I have a strong personality, and I say what I think.” — Penelope Cruz
103. “You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.”
104. “How sweet to be a Cloud Floating in the Blue! It makes him very proud To be a little cloud.”
105. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
106. “Your skill set, combined with a strong work ethic, can take you anywhere.” – Unknown
107. “We have one thing in common with umbrellas: We both exist because the rain exists!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
108. "I used to be a guy who was experiencing the Universe, but now I feel like the Universe experiencing a guy.”
109. “Trust is the foundation of every successful sale.” (Adam Rogers, Shopify)
110. “When you miss someone….it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger
111. “Believe in yourself. and the rest will fall into place.”
112. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ―Vincent Van Gogh
113. Happy 2nd birthday! I’d get you a pony for your special day, but you’re probably too big for it now.
114. “Sometimes just the thought of facing the day feels like broken glass in my soul.”
115. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you. – Trent Shelton
116. "I’m a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
117. There's a sucker born every minute.
118. “It wasn’t altogether a relaxing life. I didn’t exactly keep my finger on the panic button, but I put a lot of mileage on my running shoes.”
119. “With all the toys in the world, people choose feelings to play with. ”
120. “There is nothing worse than betraying yourself.”
121. [Company name] is always happy to serve you. If you have any suggestions or comments regarding our products and services, please feel free to share them with us. We will be glad to hear from you. We highly value our customers. Thank you, dear customers! We wish you all the best in everything you do.
122. “To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
123. No matter how old you get, I’ll never be too busy to give you a hug or take you out to lunch. Happy 26th birthday to my absolute favorite person.
124. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
125. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get”
126. I play to win, whether during practice or a real game.
127. “Look back, and smile on perils past.” ~ Walter Scott
128. Show a graduate that you’re proud of their accomplishments with a special quote just for them. These quotes are perfect for either a high school or college graduation card.
129. “Happy birthday to the perfect wife who has made me the perfect husband that I am today.”
130. “Among all the machines, motorcar is my favourite machine.” – Amit Kalantri
131. “I’m sure my parents wanted me to grow up to be president, but I decided I wanted to be a rock star.”
132. The day you adopted me was the day you accepted me as your own. I am so thankful that such an amazing, charming, and beautiful person wanted to be my mom. May your special day be filled with endless joy.
133. “The day you’ll stop fitting into the world. you’ll start living.”
134. Treat well your car and it will never give a solitary issue after.
135. Thank you for always telling me to trust in myself. With a mom like you for a role model, I am sure I will do just fine. I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are, Mom.
136. Until further notice, celebrate everything. - Author: Anonymous
137. “Life is a battle, so do not give up fighting.”― Savannah Harris
138. “There is no exquisite beauty… Without some strangeness in the proportion.” - Edgar Allan Poe
139. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland.
140. A mother is a daughter’s best friend. — Unknown
141. A company doesn’t exist to serve its own people; a company exists to serve the needs of the people who use its products or services. ― Richard Sheridan, Joy, Inc. : How We Built a Workplace People Love
142. “Phil Niekro and his brother were pitching against each other in Atlanta. Their parents were sitting right behind home plate. I saw their folks more that day than they did the whole weekend.” – Bob Uecker
143. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”—Mitch Albom
144. “I can still remember our first birthday; it was full of balloons and crowns. Now it’s totally different. Truly you have grown into a young man. Happy 16th birthday, son!”
145. “Please get Tommyinnit off my screen. ” – Wilbur Soot
146. "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
147. “How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we’re not? Even better. how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?”
148. I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.”
149. “The difference between a republic and an empire is the loyalty of one’s army. ”
150. Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.
151. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
152. “But instead of spending our lives running towards our dreams, we are often running away from a fear of failure or a fear of criticism.” –Eric Wright
153. “She’s beauty, she’s grace/ She has a profile picture of an anime girl’s face/ Just a single message more/ Sends her rubbing up my ethernet cord. ” – Wilbur Soot, Song: “I’m in Love with an E-Girl
154. For a beautiful and peaceful new week, Happy Monday. Let go of what is gone, be grateful for what remains, and look forward to what is on the way.
155. “Why is everyone so fixated on making people happy when they are themselves miserably sad and lonely? There’s no sense in killing yourself just to please someone else. live for your own happiness.”
156. Know your limits and have the courage to overcome them
157. 91 Happy birthday, to the person with the best jokes and most reassuring words. Thanks for sending both my way when I need them most. You are a true friend and I am really lucky you are in my life. Thank you, friend!
158. “Say more with your feet than you ever could with words.” – Lionel Messi
159. “Freedom is something you have to fight for. We’ve tried so hard to earn it, so let’s celebrate the fact that we are still having our freedom. Never let go of it and always carry it in your heart. Happy Independence Day!”
160. “Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect. ” —Marcus Aurelius Antonius, Roman emperor
161. Rewarding the memories of our loved ones is one way we can honor them.
162. “Where did truth stop? Where did error begin? I was all adrift among a thousand contradictory hypotheses, but I could not lay hold of one.”
163. “One mustn’t criticize other people on grounds where he can’t stand perpendicular himself.” – Mark Twain
164. “Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous.”
165. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.”
166. “You may come and go, but the real test is to see how long one can manage to stay in the game. ” – Armaan Malik
167. “The Pants were the only witness to all our lives. They were the witness and the document too.”
168. Soaking in a hot tub is the perfect way to unwind and forget about all your troubles.
169. You have done so much more than help me learn. You have taught me to be a student of life and to value excellence in all that I do.
170. Electric cars aren’t pollution-free; they have to get their energy from
171. “Kiss me in the same way the red sun kisses the sky.”
172. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
173. “Our lie is like a cancer that’s spread to every single area of our lives.” – Simone Elkeles
174. A Good Friend Is A Connection To Life—A Tie To The Past, A Road To The Future, The Key To Sanity In A Totally Insane World.
175. “Good leaders organize and align people around what the team needs to do. Great leaders motivate and inspire people with why they’re doing it.” Marillyn Hewson
176. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
177. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.
178. “I factor I don’t do is attempt to sustain. I do my very own factor, keep in my very own lane, and trip my very own wave.”
179. “I’m waiting for my new best friend.”
180. “If you keep your feathers well-oiled the water of criticism will run off as from a duck’s back.” Ellen Swallow Richards
181. “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.” —Thomas Jefferson
182. 💗 Our coming baby makes our family three.
183. Walt Disney is not a formal man.
184. “In a world deluged by irrelevant information, clarity is power.” – Yuval Noah Harari
185. How do gherkins and tomatoes react when it’s their birthday? They relish it.
186. You’re simply Iris-istible.
187. “Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.” —Khalil Gibran
188. To attract a girl, I wear a perfume called New car interior.
189. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Marvin Phillips
190. “Healthy habits are learned the same way as unhealthy ones, practice.” – Wayne Dyer
191. “Silence is the perfectest herald of joy. I were but little happy if I could say how much.” – William Shakespeare
192. “Without hair, A queen is still a queen’.”
193. “You can always tell when a man is well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
194. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” —James Baldwin
195. In a Jeep, anything is possible.
196. “The sky was a sparkling succession of black diamonds on black velvet made crystal clear by the blackout.” – Sara Sheridan
197. “When you suffer from depression 'I’m tired' means a permanent state of exhaustion that sleep doesn’t fix.”
198. “Be Impeccable With your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.”
199. “People don’t take trips…Trips take people.” -Unknown
200. May happiness be with you and success follow you May God be with you and may He bless you. Irish Blessing
201. ‘A woman with good shoes is never ugly.’ – Coco Chanel
202. I always say “Morning” instead of “Good Morning”. If it were a good morning, I would still be asleep in bed instead of talking to people.
203. I am sick of liars. I am tired of being lied to and believing what the truth is, not what someone else wants me to believe. The only reason that most people can lie so easily is that we made them feel safe in doing so by not calling them out when they know they’re lying.
204. “We may not like each other because we share some kind of jealousy but on this beautiful day, we can keep our differences aside and become friends….. Happy Friendship Day.”
205. “A fool is known by his speech; and a wise man by silence.” –Pythagoras
206. “Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.” – Criss Jami, Healology
207. “Truly powerful woman don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage with those who don’t give it to them.”
208. I laugh at myself. I don't take myself completely seriously. I think that's another quality that people have to hold on to ... you have to laugh, especially at yourself. ―Madonna
209. On this day, a very special person was born that would change my life forever. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me. Happy birthday, son! I love you!
210. Wild waves rise and fall when they arrive and that’s what makes the calm sea alive.” – Munia Khan
211. “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”- Pythagoras
212. “Have faith as tomorrow will be a new day, A new way when you can have your say, Give in to the night and sleep well, All your tensions and stress will dwell. Good night!”
213. Happy birthday to my favourite boy in the world. I hope this 14th year birthday will be one of the best you have ever experienced.
214. “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.” — Alphonse Allais
215. “I used to have a lot of superstitions, and then I realized that it was kind of hogwash. Once I let go of them, I relaxed a lot. ” ― Amy Adams
216. Creamy buttery skin. #greatproduct
217. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
218. On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you’re gone… To me… It will be the same as being alone.
219. Whatever you need, you know where to find it. I’ll always be there to support you.
220. “He who obeys, does not listen to himself.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
221. Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is!
222. “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you. ” —Steve Maraboli
223. “I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.” Chinese Proverb
224. “ For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking, and making merry.” — Malaika Arora Khan
225. See, the thing about the game is, the—don’t stop. You could be hurt, and it doesn’t matter. Business will still roll up on you. ~Ace
226. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” ~ Wendy Mass
227. "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend- or a meaningful day.”
228. When we truly realize life is short, we won’t waste even one second to live an unhappy or meaningless life.
229. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
230. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
231. For what it’s worth... it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. - 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button'.
232. 5. But it bothers you. It pisse you off that I'm not crippled with debt or saddled with some moody bitch. Instead, you PR your lives and act like I'm supposed to ency you ... - Author: Adam Neville
233. "When It Hurts To Look Back, And You’Re Scared To Look Ahead, You Can Look Beside You And Your Best Friend Will Be There.” – Anonymous
234. “The greatest journey in this life is the journey back to ourselves.”
235. Don’t overreact or give advice too quickly. This only trains people not to be open with you.
236. “A real gentleman stays loyal, faithful and true to his girl.”
237. ”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
238. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”~ A. A. Milne
239. “It is not the failure that holds us back but the reluctance to begin over again that causes us to stagnate.”― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
240. “Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset…Not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.” – Sharon Draper
241. ... positive words can have an impact on a person's attitude. John C. Maxwell
242. “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” — Jane Howard
243. Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today. – Doe Zantamata
244. ‘Soul Sisters keep us sane.’ - Anonymous
245. “I’ve learned that the mastery of self-doubt is the key to success.” – Will Smith
246. Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts, and no one to thank. - Christina Rossetti
247. A lower interest rate doesn't make a debt go away.” — Dave Ramsey
248. Drive the gear & disappear.
249. Was it ever less than a treason
250. "Greta, please! I'm on my knees in a nine-hundred-dollar suit!”
251. “Wanting to be free. Wanting to be me. Trying to make people see. And accept the real me.” — Scott Lentine
252. “The world can be cruel sometimes, but you help me deal with it. Thank you for always staying by my side. You are my happiness, and I truly appreciate you.”
253. You make my life more meaningful just by being in it. Your presence in my life has brought me so much happiness and joy that it cannot be measured. Happy birthday!
254. Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow. Everything has both dark and light. You have to play with it till you get it exactly right. - Author: Libba Bray
255. “I know what it’s like to have a broken heart. I know what it’s like to feel pain: When my songs don’t become hits, it breaks my heart. There are a million ways to break a heart. I can relate.”
256. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” ― Philip Wylie
257. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
258. “Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.” – Voltaire
259. “When I think of you, I smile because God blessed me with a wonderful mom. Even though you’re gone, the love of your memories keeps me calm. Happy birthday.”
260. "I’m not confused. I’m just well mixed.”
261. A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility. — Beyoncé
262. “Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky’s the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let’s dance.”— Tom Hiddleston
263. Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other, they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. - Leonardo DiCaprio
264. “I like old cars, old watches, anything with a vintage, antique kind of a feel to it. I’m just more in tune with that than anything else.” – David Boreanaz
265. Happy father’s day dear brother in law! You’re the best brother and a great friend. Happy fathers day to my best brother, who is like a papa and my true hero! Thank you for being there for me, you’re truly one of a kind! Happy fathers day to my beloved brother in law, I wish you all the happiness you deserve!
266. “Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”
267. “Your birthday is a beautiful occasion all by itself. However, for me, it’s a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.”
268. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Sin
269. “Family is not something supposed to be static or set. People may marry in or divorce out. They’re born, and they die. It’s always evolving, turning into something else.” - Sayings.
270. “No one would ever say that someone with a broken arm or a broken leg is less than a whole person, but people say that or imply that all the time about people with mental illness.”
271. A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world:
272. “Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway.” – Sade Andria Zabala
273. You don’t have to be a first-time mom to make a big splash with your baby announcement – in fact, many of the funniest and sweetest pregnancy announcements include older siblings. Whether it’s an only child getting “promoted” to Big Brother or Big Sister, or your whole crew sharing in the joy or surprise, revealing the baby news with them involved makes it that much more special.
274. “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
275. The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it. – Kalpana Chawla
276. “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others.” ― Brené Brown
277. “My sister and brother-in-law were very impressed with how the cows were milked.” – Joanne Hoyt
278. “As I work at my drawings, day after day, what seemed unattainable before is now gradually becoming possible. Slowly, I’m learning to observe and measure. I don’t stand quite so helpless before nature any longer.”― Vincent van Gogh in ’Lust for Life’
279. “One can only forget about time by making use of it.”
280. “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” — Taraji P. Henson
281. “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.”– Alistair Cook
282. "Everything was all good way back in the day, then whole hood really went wild.” ― Polo G (Lost Files)
283. “The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.”
284. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces. - Will Rogers
285. “He was acting like our kiss had broken him, and his reaction was breaking me.” — Shannon A. Thompson
286. “Listen to the silence inside the illusion of the world, and you will remember the lesson you forgot.”
287. If you’re too open-minded; your brains will fall out.
288. “One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin’ for fortune and fame.”
289. "Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
290. “I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night. You have been gone for so long, let’s celebrate that we unite.” – NBA YoungBoy
291. “We are pregnant and we couldn’t be more excited! We decided it was time to add a new entertainer to our family!”
292. “‘I’m gonna need you to be strong today,’ I whisper to my coffee.”
293. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”
294. “Remember you are not managing an inconvenience. You are raising a human being.” -Kittie Frantz
295. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
296. “You look so pretty early in the day
297. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
298. It's not your job to like me... it's mine! —Byron Katie
299. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer
300. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.”
301. Boldness doesn't mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful.
302. “Know yourself. Keep your circle tight. Keep your friends and your work circle tight.” – Rita Ora
303. People say that morning can’t be good. I do not agree, every morning, I meet with you, is amazing. Good morning, darling!
304. Melody is the essence of music. I compare a good melodist to a fine racer, and counterpointists to hack post-horses; therefore be advised, let well alone and remember the old Italian proverb: Chi sa più, meno sa – Who knows most, knows least.
305. “I have never been hurt by what I have not said.” – Calvin Coolidge
306. I promise this card isn’t late. It is intentionally arriving after your birth-day, because I think you deserve a whole birth-month. Happy Birth-month!
307. “I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I’m free.” – Vin Diesel
308. “On my own I will just create and if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t, I’ll just create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” ―Oprah Winfrey
309. A man without a vision for his future always returns to his past.” — Andrew Tate
310. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.
311. “Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.”
312. “I thought by masking the depression with silence, the feelings might disappear.”
313. “Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.” ~ Anonymous
314. One of the great regrets of my life is that I suffered so many assholes so gladly for so many years, all for the sake of a paycheck.
315. “Daring leaders work to make sure people can be themselves and feel a sense of belonging.” – Brené Brown
316. Being stranded at home isn’t fun, but we’ll look after things at [Company] while you rest and recover. Warm greetings!
317. Justice Kojo Bentil said, “Every student needs a school and a teacher, so does every Christian need a Church and a Pastor.” Accept my little way of recognizing your importance in my life.
318. “Every great business is built on friendship.” – JC Penney
319. A flower doesn’t think of competing with the next flower- it just blooms
320. “Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.” — Stephen Covey, American educator and author.
321. “Day after day, ordinary people become heroes through extraordinary and selfless actions.” Sylvia Mathews Burwell
322. When someone you love dies, and you're not expecting it, you don't lose her all at once; you lose her in pieces over a long time - the way the mail stops coming, and her scent fades from the pillows and even from the clothes in her closet and drawers. Gradually, you accumulate the parts of her that are gone. Just when the day comes - when there's a particular missing part that overwhelms you with the feeling that she's gone, forever - there comes another day, and another specifically missing part.
323. There is nothing to prove and nothing to protect. I am who I am and that is enough. – Richard Rohr
324. “I will always love you more than words can say. To my perfect granddaughter – happy birthday!”
325. “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” ~ Tom Wilson
326. “For lack of an occasional expression of love, a relationship strong at the seams can wear thin in the middle.” –Robert Breault
327. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
328. “I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the color of my Bugatti. Some people like it, some people don’t like it. So I said, what color is your Bugatti?”
329. “Dear summer, please don’t go.”
330. “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
331. “I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off. ” ― Rainbow Rowell
332. “The first snow is like the first love.” — Lara Biyuts
333. “Happy Birthday to you my forever young friend!”
334. I don’t know how you grew up so fast. Happy Birthday, my daughter!
335. Sun-kissed sun of a beach!
336. "Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow."— Dorothy Thompson
337. Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you, best friend. Happy birthday!
338. “I know you have a lot of things to do, so I’m taking them off your hands and doing them for you. Happy Birthday – I love you!”
339. “I don’t miss you and you alone, I miss you and me together.”
340. “Clouds in the sky very much resemble the thought in our minds. Both changes perpetually from one second to another.” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
341. “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” -Ani DiFranco
342. A man who loves you will never let you forget how important you are.”
343. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Happy Sunday!
344. “Our family is a circle of strength of love, with every birth and every union the circle grows.”
345. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
346. Pamper yourself. #luxurious
347. "i Love Her And That’s The Beginning And End Of Everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
348. “And that’s the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.”
349. “I miss my brother, and if you won´t fight for the things that made you happy then I´m going to fight for you.” – Krista Ritchie
350. I consider nature a vast chemical laboratory in which all kinds of composition and decompositions are formed. Antoine Lavoisier
351. “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” — Shannon L. Alder
352. “Without fathers, we would all be lost. To all of the fathers who have been there from the very beginning, thank you.”
353. Feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain.
354. "True Friends Are Never Apart, Maybe In Distance But Never In Heart.” – Unknown
355. “Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
356. Compassionate people ask for what they need. They say no when they need to, and when they say yes, they mean it. They're compassionate because their boundaries keep them out of resentment.
357. “Those times when someone you thought was your friend talks about you behind your back really hurt. Even if you act like you don’t care, deep inside, you care.”
358. “I am emotional about engines, if you hurt my car, you hurt my heart.” – Amit Kalantri
359. “And many happy returns to you, Pooh Bear.”
360. “I am silence among the secrets, and the Self-knowledge of the knowledgeable.” – Bhagavad Gita
361. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” — C.S. Lewis
362. Thank you for choosing [company name]! We are grateful to work with you. Thank you for your continued business.
363. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
364. “I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?” – Nicholas Sparks
365. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
366. Now that you are 21 and legal, my advice to you is to proceed with caution. Happy birthday!
367. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
368. Color-soaked skies and you at my side. Paradise.
369. “The mind in its natural state can be compared to the sky, covered by layers of cloud which hide its true nature.” – Kalu Rinpoch
370. 16 A sister is someone who is always there through thick and thin. Thank you for being my rock, both in good times and tough times. Happy birthday.
371. “To succeed, work hard, never give up and above all cherish a magnificent obsession. ”
372. “The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.” – Wynonna Judd
373. “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me…but I can’t help it that I’m so popular.” – Gretchen Wieners, Mean Girls
374. “You deserve someone who makes you feel like the otherworldly creature you are. Yourself.” – Amanda Lovelace
375. “A lot of people think that addiction is a choice. A lot of people think it’s a matter of will. That has not been my experience. I don’t find it to have anything to do with strength.” –Matthew Perry
376. “A bad father never has a good son.” – Latin Proverb
377. An object that is at rest will tend to remain at rest. An object that is in motion will tend to remain in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.
378. 16 My wish for you on your birthday is that you never ever forget how incredible you are! I hope that the next year of your life is filled with joy, laughter and unforgettable moments of true happiness. I am really looking forward to growing alongside you. Happy birthday.
379. “To stay clean, I had to retrieve my conscience, to reconnect emotionally with my actions. 156”
380. “Self-care has become a new priority – the revelation that it’s perfectly permissible to listen to your body and do what it needs.”
381. I’m so excited to be part of this beautiful wedding
382. “Christ was sent not to mend wounded people or wake sleepy people or advise confused people or inspire bored people or spur on lazy people or educate ignorant people, but to raise dead people.”
383. “I was pure and good. I loved it that they couldn’t understand how profound I was.”
384. We love spending time together in our hot tub!
385. "It was a mistake, you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” – David Levithan
386. “How strongly you believe you really can will play the biggest part in determining if you actually will.” —Lorri Faye, motivational writer
387. “We need a break… Let’s drive to the beach with sweats and a blanket. A little wine and a lot of conversation… Let’s take in the ocean views and sounds… and let the rest of the world do its thing without us for a little while.”
388. Good-night Sweetheart! It can't be ten, I know;
389. "Nothing can make injustice just but mercy.”
390. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” — Audrey Hepburn
391. “To be honest. as this world goes. is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.”
392. Oh I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do, and I've hurt myself from hurting you. — "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera
393. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” —Peter McIntyre, painter
394. Beauty always promises, but never gives anything.” – Simone Weil
395. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
396. Each sunrise gives hope to your dreams and light to your plans. - William Ngwako Maphoto
397. “The most common form of despair is not being who you are.” – Søren Kierkegaard
398. “They are funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.” – Winnie the Pooh
399. “Don’t waste words with people who deserve your silence, Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.” ― Mandy Hale
400. “To dare to live alone is the rarest courage since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet.” – Charles Caleb Colton
401. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” – Terri Guillemets
402. “In the kaleidoscope of my life, you form the most beautiful patterns filled with vibrant colors. Happy birthday, sis.”
403. In my life, you are extremely valuable. Nobody will ever be able to take your position, my best friend forever.
404. “The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you.” – Larry McMurtry
405. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
406. “Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them to begin with. ”
407. I do not want to see you.
408. From makeup to boys to life to love you have always been there to answer all my questions. Thanks for being my personal Google. Happy birthday Mom!
409. The most beautiful word on the lips of mankind is the word ‘Mother’, and the most beautiful call is the call of ‘My Mother’.” – Kahlil Gibran
410. “Here’s to another day of outward smiles and inward screams.” –Unknown
411. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
412. “You know the stories of my grandfather, I am sure?” Jesse asked.
413. “I have lived my life according to this principle: If I’m afraid of it. then I must do it.” – Erica Jong
414. “While you are too busy minding other people’s business, who is busy minding yours?” ― Edmond Mbiaka
415. “I wish I could turn back the clock to when you were still here, daddy; I would appreciate and enjoy every moment with you.” —Unknown
416. “If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.”
417. My favorite place to be is inside your hug.” – Unknown
418. “Persistent work always brings a person successful results. ” — Sunday Adelaja
419. “When the relationship goes sour, when the feelings of futility come flooding in, when it feels like life is passing us by, when it seems that our one shot at significance has slipped through our fingers, when we can’t sort out our emotions, when the longtime friend lets us down, when a family member betrays us, when we feel deeply misunderstood, when we are laughed at by the impressive—in short, when the fallenness of the world closes in on us and makes us want to throw in the towel—there, right there, we have a Friend who knows exactly what such testing feels like, and sits close to us, embraces”
420. “Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love. Good night.”
421. There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins
422. “Respect your boundaries by honoring the time constraints you’ve set for yourself. ” – Nedra Glover Tawwab
423. Holding you I held everything. – Garth Brooks, "The Dance" lyrics
424. “Age is opportunity no less than youth itself.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
425. “To show love to the dead, we must be kind to the living.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
426. “Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.”
427. "The one thing I feel is lacking in Hollywood today is an understanding of the beauty, the power, the sexuality, the uniqueness, the humor of being a regular black woman.” — Viola Davis
428. “Let us live like flowers, wild and beautiful and drenched in sun.” — Ellen Everett
429. “He’s satisfied with himself. If you have a soul you can’t be satisfied.” ~ Graham Greene
430. “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.” – Unknown
431. “If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.” – Idowu Koyenikan
432. “I’m pregnant with twins. I’m a classic overachiever.” -Anonymous
433. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” Frank Zappa
434. "I thought, my whole life I’ve been under her
435. Expecting, and searching for cute pregnancy announcement captions and quotes to share your special news on social media?
436. “He is never less at leisure than when at leisure, nor less alone than when he is alone.” – Cicero
437. “I’d like to publicly thank my husband [Dax Shepard] for changing half the diapers in our house. I hope he changes all of mine one day.” —Kristen Bell
438. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” – Joseph Atser
439. I will be driving today.
440. “I love you for your beauty, for your soul and because… you make me a better person. When I am with you, I am more focused, more aware and more in tune with the world around me. And not only that, you push me to be a better person. You challenge me and inspire me and every day we spend together is a gift from heaven.” – Calin
441. Let’s drive with it.
442. “The happier you are the more beautiful you become.” - Unknown
443. Liberals don’t have to emerge from the hot tub and start attending NASCAR races or – God forbid – church, but it would be nice if they’d stop lying all the time. – Ann Coulter
444. “You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you will ever make.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
445. “Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be.”
446. “You are enough. which I believe is critical for any human being to get in their bones.” – KaDee Strickland
447. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”— Joseph F. Newton
448. “When mistrust comes in, love goes out. ” – Irish proverb
449. “Follow your dreams and use your natural-born talents and skills to make this a better world for tomorrow.”
450. It is never too soon to show your appreciation.
451. However, quality love relationships do not happen by accident. Real love is built the old-fashioned way - through hard work. Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
452. "Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” – Taylor Swift
453. “My heart is full of gold veins, instead of cracks.” – Leah Rider
454. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
455. “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity” – Albert Einstein
456. “Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that.” – Brandi L. Bates
457. “I started missing you as soon as we said goodbye.” – Unknown.
458. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill
459. Thank you for opening your arms, home, and heart.
460. “One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”— Chinua Achebe
461. “After this hard day, I want to wish you to sleep well. And I hope tomorrow you will be in a good mood!”
462. “The most reliable friend you have is your shadow.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
463. You are a bright little fairy, and you bring the sweet air of nature and heaven wherever you go. I wish you a very special birthday!
464. I wasn’t worth a cent two years ago, and now I owe two millions of dollars.”
465. “The secret of patience is to do something else in the meantime.” – Croft M. Pentz
466. “The pleasure we feel in criticizing robs us from being moved by very beautiful things.” –Jean De La Bruyere
467. Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own. — J. P. Sears
468. “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” ― Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
469. “I’ve found beauty in such unexpected places. I think the most beautiful thing you can do is be yourself and to own it.” — Shannon Purser
470. “We each love someone, even though they will die. And we keep loving them, even when they are not there to love anymore.” — Anne Enright
471. “As we drive down the freeways, we see the new cars, but not the massive new-car loans that enslave their drivers to the banks.” ~Gerry Spencecompare insurance
472. “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
473. “Regardless of what I’ve asked of him, my brother has never refused me.”
474. Get some sleep, take care of yourself, being wistful will tear you apart.
475. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called "perfection," which will open the doors to the most important relationships you'll ever be a part of.” ― Dan Pearce
476. “I’m looking forward to the definition of relegation.” – Ted Lasso
477. “If you really are thankful, what do you do? You share.” – W. Clement Stone
478. "If the whole damn world was to go to the dogs, as long as I had you by my side, y'know, or sittin' by my side, or layin' here, by my side, everything'll be just okay. I've been blowing my horn for a lotta years, but lemme tell you somethin': I ain't nothin' without you.. – All in the Family
479. “True champions aren’t always the ones that win, but those with the most guts.”- Mia Hamm
480. "I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.” – Dr. Seuss
481. “Not weak, not strong. Different...”
482. “Some people don’t get the credit that they deserve strictly based on the color of their skin. And technically speaking, my people made up those same genres. They created that sound in the first place.”
483. You are my little superhero, who makes everyone happy. Happy Birthday
484. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. - Maya Angelou
485. “The best present you can give is time spent together. I can’t wait to celebrate Christmas with you.” – Unknown
486. “I wondered how many people there were in the world who suffered, and continued to suffer, because they could not break out from their own web of shyness and reserve, and in their blindness and folly built up a great distorted wall in front of them that hid the truth.”— Daphne du Maurier
487. “The English play hockey in any weather. Thunder, lightening, plague of locusts…nothing can stop the hockey. Do not fight the hockey, for the hockey will win.”
488. "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing."
489. “I don’t know what I feel or what I want to feel. I don’t know what to think or what I am.” – Fernando Pessoa
490. It’s time to relax and unwind in the comfort of my own home.
491. “A smile is often the key thing.One is paid with a smile. One is rewarded with a smile. One is brightened by a smile. And the quality of a smile can make one die.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
492. “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” —Lisa Alther
493. “Wherever you are, I am there also.” ~Beethoven
494. “It’s the same old story you’ve heard a thousand times. Somebody’s trust gets broken. Somebody’s left behind.”– Travis Tritt
495. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.” ― Robin Sharma
496. “I am thankful for all of those who said No to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” ―Albert Einstein
497. The faithfulness of the Lord shall never cease in my life. All the good things will be provided for. Happy birthday to me. I am deeply grateful to Him.
498. “Silence is safer than speech.” – Epictetus
499. "Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear” – George Addair
500. “The journey is part of the experience – an expression of the seriousness of one’s intent. One doesn’t take the A train to Mecca.” – Anthony Bourdain, A Cook’s Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines
501. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me? —Ayn Rand, author
502. The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.
503. Eat, sleep, drift, repeat.
504. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful. committed citizens can change the world; indeed. it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
505. Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy. – Robert Anthony
506. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas.
507. #12. “The sad truth about life is you are forgotten and only remembered by people when they want something from you.” ― Anonymous
508. “The most important thing for me to teach my children is about health and fitness. It’s about taking of your body and eating foods that are good for and getting the right exercise that you need…It’s about living a healthy life for longevity and a healthy heart.”- Candace Cameron Bure
509. Your Dad was a fantastic man who loved everyone, we were privileged to work and golf with him.
510. Love is not looking at each other, but looking together in the same direction.
511. Gratitude always comes into play; research shows that people are happier if they are grateful for the positive things in their lives, rather than worrying about what might be missing. – Dan Buettner
512. “She’s everything; even when she’s treated like nothing.” –R.H. Sin, Author
513. Regret for wasted time is more wasted time. Mason Cooley
514. Alfred Sisley appreciates art.
515. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have.” – Eckhart Tolle
516. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”― Steve Maraboli
517. To be taught to read -what is the use of that, if you know not whether what you read is false or true? John Ruskin
518. You are not defined by the challenges of your children. You are defined by how you handle them.
519. “If your mind can conceive it. and your heart can believe it—you can achieve it.” –Muhammad Ali
520. “It’s only natural to feel lonely after the enjoyable moments pass. But as you experience new joys those feelings of sorrow will start to fade.”― Mizu Sahara
521. “The excuse maker in Tupac is dead. The vengeful Tupac is dead. The Tupac that would stand by and let dishonorable things happen is dead. God let me live for me to do something extremely extraordinary, and that’s what I have to do.”
522. I’m only here to get drunk!
523. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. ” – Will Smith
524. Let’s be adventurers.
525. The amazing power of pictures to stay in the memory is well documented. Graham Shaw
526. “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.”
527. Every time I get on a jet ski, this is what happens.
528. Confidence isn’t optimism or pessimism, and it’s not a character attribute. It’s the expectation of a positive outcome.
529. “The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to others.”
530. “For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us. ” — Richard H. Baker
531. Keep calm and love ice skating.
532. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ~ William Shakespeare
533. 87. Plate reveal. Entertain your family members with a dinner party and order custom-made plates with a message like “We’re having a baby!” or “You’re going to be a grandfather.” Serve each member their dish and wait for the excitement as the first person finishes their meal!
534. “If we party daily, people will start celebrating friendship day every single day.”
535. Husband, we have spent quite a lot of years together. It doesn’t matter how much time passes because I will always hold you in my heart forever. May your birthday be filled with great joy and endless fun this year.
536. “Don’t be afraid of the villain who strikes. Be afraid of the fake friend who pretends to care about you. ” – by Unknown
537. “I feel so bad not because you lied, but because I have to stop believing you from now on.”
538. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit. you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” ~ Bear Bryant
539. “Choose those who choose you.”
540. “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.”
541. And half grant what I wish and snatch me away
542. Thought I Was Your Baby: This funny announcement features your unsuspecting pooch and a sign that says it all. (@carla_layos
543. “A man cannot destroy the savage in him by denying its impulses. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
544. “The feeling of freedom, driving into the scenery as green and lush as a postcard of Ireland was close to bliss” – Diane Meier
545. “The measure of a man is not how great his faith is, but how great his love is. We must not let government programs disconnect our souls from each other.”- J. C. Watts
546. “Every single day, you’ll face outside influences telling you why it won’t work & you don’t deserve it. Keep going.” – Anonymous
547. “Take it one day at a time. Then break that day into small steps. Then focus only on getting the first step all the way to done. And then the next step. That’s how you get the things that matter done every day.”
548. When it rains manna from heaven, some people put up an umbrella. Others reach for a big spoon.
549. Y no te borré de Facebook pa’ que veas que sin ti yo estoy feliz.
550. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” – Virginia Woolf
551. We often choose a friend as we do a mistress – for no particular excellence in themselves, but merely from some circumstance that flatters our self-love. – William Hazlitt
552. “Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.“
553. Being without you is unfathomable; it’s like being dead while still living.
554. If the internet has taught us anything, it's that sometimes it's easier to speak our minds anonymously.
555. If today all you did was hold yourself together, I’m proud of you.”
556. Sometimes when things are hard, a few small words can help get you and your loved one get through a difficult day. Whether or not the author knew these quotes would be applied to addiction and love, their wise words carry insight for those struggling. If you or your significant other struggles with addiction, these love and addiction quotes will help you better understand addiction, motivate change and inspire you to seek help.
557. “Sometimes blood isn’t thicker than water and family will cross you quicker than strangers. ” – Unknown
558. They got married, we got to party!
559. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, rather than loved for who I am not.” – Kurt Cobain
560. “People accuse me of falling in love easily. It just means that I’m able to see the beauty in most of the people who cross paths with me and I appreciate it for what it is and also for what it isn’t. Love is imperfect. Falling for someone’s flaws is just as necessary as falling for their strengths.” – Ashly Lorenzana
561. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.” ― Bill Gates
562. “As soon as you say ‘no,’ you begin to die.”
563. I'll never trust again. Fall In Archaea (Blasphemy)
564. “Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” – Benjamin Disraeli
565. Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
566. “You’re making a beautiful life for yourself—enjoy it, especially today!”
567. The only way to the top is by persistent, intelligent, hard work. - A. T. Mercier
568. “Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.” (David Sedaris)
569. “You cannot be anything if you want to be everything.” – Solomon Schechter
570. “For a star to be born there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.”
571. “Only those you trust can betray you.” –Terry Goodkind
572. If we were all kind, if we were all loving and respectful to one another, this world would be so different. So it starts with you, and you can do it. Don’t let anything hold you back!” – Ally Brooke
573. “People who don’t follow their hearts are causing a great disservice to themselves. to the world. and to those who they stand by without love.”
574. I can’t hold these three words any longer “I love you.” I even love you more, but I’m having difficulty trying to explain how much love it is. You’re my Darling.
575. “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.”
576. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!” – Unknown
577. Why ever talk of miracles when you are destined to become infinite love.” ― Rumi
578. “If we do not trust one another, we are already defeated.” — Alison Croggon
579. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
580. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug.” — Agatha Stephanie Lin