1. On this day, 24 years ago, the world received a gift. It’s me and you’re welcome.
2. Look, if no one does turn up to your birthday, I still have some good news for you. That’s the perfect situation to have your cake and eat it too.
3. “Just think, if we hatched out of eggs like birds instead of being born, we’d have to tell people Happy Hatch Day!” instead of happy birthday.”
4. “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.” ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
5. “Happy birthday to my gorgeous sister.”
6. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the most wonderful son!
7. May your dreams shine and sparkle like the stars at night. Happy birthday.
8. Mom, I know you sacrificed so much of your happiness just so that I could have the opportunity for happiness in my own life. You are an incredibly selfless woman, and I love you so very much for it.
9. “You may have lost your life here, but I know you have gained another life somewhere better. A place where there is neither pain nor sorrow. I wish you all the happiness you deserve. Happy heavenly birthday!”
10. Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at 50. — Coco Chanel
11. I haven’t changed much from the day you were born till now. You are still cute, adorable, and handsome. Happy 2nd birthday!
12. I want us to go to a place far away from the troubles of this world so you may have a quiet and peaceful birthday and that place is in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday as you reign over my heart today and forever, my king.
13. Happy Birthday to my only child – for now.
14. “Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little sister. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.”
15. “The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men more.” — Colleen McCullough
16. “When God gave you to me, I was blessed with a best friend for life. We share our joys as well as sorrows. On this special day, I would like to thank you for being such a blessing in my life. Happy birthday to my dearest daughter.”
17. Your 30s are your progress year. May you march forward with confidence and achieve all the goals you’ve set. Happy 30th Birthday!
18. I’m wishing you a new beginning and a fresh start in life. Happy birthday to you, my king.
19. You and I both know that you’ve been a brat since we were kids, but I’m not going to mention that today. Happy birthday, dear sister.
20. What a wonderful experience it was to celebrate another birthday with you. I hope you love the gifts that I have picked for you.
21. “Let’s make this a birthday to remember. It’s all about you today and I want to make you feel like the happiest woman alive.”
22. A mother should write this birthday message to her son to make sure he has a great day. He should get everything he wants because today is all about him.
23. May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true. — Theodore W. Higginsworth
24. Being your mom is my favorite thing. Happy birthday!
25. On your birthday, we wish you nothing but happiness and luck. We pray that all your dreams will be fulfilled and that you will soar ahead towards the direction of success. Wonderful Birthday, our beloved son and all the best birthday wishes for son from mother!
26. Jot one of these down on a birthday card or include them in your birthday speech to bring the roof down at the party.
27. In the journey of life, the age of thirty-five offers the last layover before a person reaches a destination called RESPONSIBILTY. Happy 35th birthday.
28. We are always the same age inside. – Gertrude Stein
29. To my awesome son, I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are! I love you to the moon and back!
30. “Turning 21… it’s nothing to WINE about.”
31. A daughter like you is what every parent dreams of. Happy birthday to my darling little girl!
32. 35 People say that you don’t know love until you love a baby. You have shown me that this is true because you’ve shown me such great love in just two short years. You don’t know how incredible you really are. I hope that one day you will feel this love, too. Happy birthday.
33. “Sister, I hope the nicest and sweetest of surprises come your way on your birthday.”
34. ‘Sending you lots of love on your birthday. You’re such a wonderful mom and I’m so thankful to have you in my life. Happy birthday!’
35. “Hey, you are my cute, loving, little sister. For you every day I find plenty of reasons to be delighted. Happy Birthday, sister.”
36. Jokeful mothers will love this birthday message as it is sure to make her son laugh on his special day.
37. “You may be my stepdaughter, but I’ll always love you as my own. The moment I said I do to your mother was also the moment that I vowed to be your loving father.”
38. Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
39. I will always be a faithful son to you whether you are of royal blood or not, dad. It’s my joy to wish you a happy new age.
40. It seems such a great occasion to say that you make this world a better place to live in. I’m glad I have met you. Wishing all your dreams come true!
41. Happy Birthday! There’s no one else I’d rather be quarantined with.
42. “You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happen to me in life. Have an awesome bday, my love!”
43. Mom, I love you even more than I loved the 80s. You are hipper, cooler and tackier than they were. Just kidding! I hope that you have a totally rad birthday, Mom!
44. You fill my days with joy and laughter. Knowing that you are in my life brings me nothing but happiness. I hope you know that I love you so much, and I wish you the very best on your special day. Happy birthday!
45. “Enthusiasm and happiness you bring to others, my friend. May the people surrounding you on this your birthday bring you more.” – Kate Summers
46. “Sending the warmest birthday greetings with my warm regards and love wrapped in this message.”
47. Having a birthday is like reaching a higher peak on a mountain. Pause to admire the view; reflect on how far you have come.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
48. Darling, you are the reason I wake up each morning and start my day with a smile on my face! Sending you best wishes from the bottom of my heart!
49. Dear friend ... just like a diamond, you are precious ... I just love having you in my life ... Happy Birthday dear friend.
50. I know you must be over the moon with happiness today. Happy birthday, son. I’m aware that at 14 years, you would have a lot of youthful exuberance to display. It’s expected but never forget who you are and where you want to be in life.
51. Every strand of my hair wishes you a royal birthday. May this new age treat you kind and nothing less than a king.
52. “The Lord and angels celebrate your birthday with you today. Although I’m not there, I know you’re happy and in a better place. Rest in peace my dear mother, happy birthday.”
53. You are the best blessing I have ever had in my life. Hard to believe the first year has come and gone already. Happy birthday my son! It’s amazing & fulfilling being your mom!
54. ‘Happy birthday to the incredible woman who gave me life, then taught me how to live it.’
55. “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” – Danny Demeersseman
56. Appreciative mothers can send this message to their sons on his birthday. It is a way of expressing her gratitude for him.
57. There were many times when I was an inconvenience in your life, but you have never made me feel that way. Thanks for always making me feel loved and cherished, Mom. You are an incredible woman who deserves the best that life can offer.
58. I’ll never forget when I first held you in my arms, daughter. Every year, your birthday revives that memory.
59. You always told me to dream big, so my dream is to be even half the mom you are. It’s an impossible goal, but I’m going for it. Have a truly wonderful birthday, Mom.
60. Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift. — Aretha Franklin
61. I hope you always stay as daring as you are now, Mom. You always lead by example, and your ability to show courage in times of strife is nothing short of remarkable. Thanks, for always showing me the way in life.
62. The world is too lucky to have you in it. Enjoy your special day.
63. ‘Happy birthday, mom! Congratulations on surviving another year with me. I bet you can’t wait for the next 12 months.’
64. A very Happy Birthday to a wonderfully beautiful person inside out. You are my support system.
65. This day is all about you. So let’s celebrate the birthday boy! I hope you have a fantastic day and get everything you ask for. You deserve it!
66. My life is better with every year of living it. — Rachel Maddow
67. “Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed, and held so dear.” – Unknown
68. “A birthday kiss for my amazing sis! I’m sure you’ll find fun and adventure on your big day, just as you do every day!”
69. We have so many memories together and I know we will create so many more. Happy birthday to my best friend, the person who fills up my life with wonderful memories.
70. 5 Wishing my wonderful sister a very happy birthday. You’ve always been there for me, and I can’t imagine doing any of it without you.
71. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney. Happy birthday, nephew, may you dare to work hard and dream big.
72. “Happy sobriety birthday to you. May your life sober life be a continued inspiration to us all”
73. I can still remember the cutest baby and her first smile, so happy second birthday beautiful.
74. The only thing better than singing is more singing. — Ella Fitzgerald
75. “I love photography. My boyfriend’s got a great camera, which I bought for his birthday.” — Sarah Sutton
76. My sweet husband. I have no complaints about life with you. I imagine it just doesn’t get any better than this. Happy Birthday.
77. Not thirty, nor forty, you are halfway between two milestones. A mix of youth and maturity, you are in life’s perfect zone. Happy birthday.
78. “It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.”
79. I want you to know that after all these years I still love you so very much. Time will never dull my love for you. I hope that you feel nothing but affection and joy this year. You deserve that and so much more.
80. Sister, she is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway”
81. ‘Happy birthday mom, I honestly do not know where I’d be without your love, advice, and support! You’re my everything! Love you forever and always!’
82. My dearest, I’m very thankful for your love and our time together. Congratulations on your special day, I know that you are the best!
83. My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” ― R.J. Palacio
84. “I’ll never forget when I first held you in my arms, daughter. Every year, your birthday revives that memory.”
85. “From little kids with skinned knees to your 35th birthday today, I have loved every day as your friend.”
86. Sister my sister my friend our lives were brought together by a greater plan, but is by choice we become friends. Only a sister can be the kind of friend who really knows you. And loves and accepts you though it all. Thank you for all that you are to my life… you are my family, my sister, my friend. I love you.”
87. Happy birthday to someone who is always young at heart! You make me laugh and I am so grateful for that. Have a birthday that is as delightful as you are my son!
88. To my dearest sister, I love you more and more every single day! Happy birthday.
89. “Happy Birthday. From start to finish, may your special day be the most delightful one yet!”
90. 33 Wishing my caring, generous, fantastic sister a happy birthday. You’re so wonderful in a million ways.
91. “A good friend is one who only knows your birth date and not how many years you are. But, I remember both of these and I feel so good for this”
92. “Having you as my friend is a privilege to me. Happy Birthday. You are precious. Happy Birthday.”
93. I cannot believe that I get to become a 37 year old today.
94. I pray for you and wish you birthday wishes and blessings that last forever, dear son. Happy 14th Birthday.
95. On this special day, all I wish for you is that your dreams come true! I hope your birthday is filled with lots of happiness and love! Spoil yourself today, you deserve it!
96. “Happy Birthday! May you live a rich, long life, filled with joy, wonder and health. May you possess gold galore. The very least of your wealth. May your dreams be aplenty. So your wildest ones come true. May the good karma you deserve, come instantly back to you.”
97. “There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your special day, and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.”
98. Whenever I need a shoulder to cry on, you are there. Whenever I need an arm around me, you are there. You are the perfect example of what a best friend truly is. Happy birthday my best friend.
99. “Our hope this year, for you my dear, is a year of happiness and joy. May the coming year bring all you dream of and more!”
100. “Parenthood requires love, not DNA.”
101. Behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.” — Mitch Albom
102. The relationship between a mother and daughter is an exceptional one; it’s the kind of bond that lasts a lifetime. No matter your age, you can come to me with any worry, hope, or dream. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug.
103. I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
104. “To my ever-loving stepdaughter, I pray that you are successful in life always. You’ve always been good to everyone and especially to me. I and the rest of the family love you very much, and we’ll remind you of that every single day.”
105. A decade more and you’ve got half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom… that no one needs anyway! Happy birthday!
106. Happy 2nd Birthday to you. Two can be terrific, too!
107. “To my stepdaughter: If I could give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Then you would see what a beautiful person you truly are.”
108. 25 Happy birthday, to my AWESOME friend. I truly hope that your birthday is epic and filled with all your favorite things.
109. I regret to inform you, but your childhood has expired. Happy 18th Birthday, daughter!
110. “The aunts gathered around the fiery cake chanting, Make a wish! Make a wish!”― Laura Kasischke
111. “Sister, it’s your birthday. Let’s be mermaids. Happy birthday.”
112. “You are and you will always be the prince of my life. I’m so glad that I’m married to you. Thank you so very much for loving me the way you do. You complete me! Happy birthday dear!”
113. Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter!
114. 63 On your birthday I will stock your fridge with wine, ice cream, and frozen pizzas, for the good and the bad that’s coming our way. So happy I get to go through it all with you. Happy birthday, to a friend I can’t live without!
115. “A world without you would be meaningless. Happy 35th birthday darling, you are awesomely loved!”
116. Every year your birthday is a pleasant reminder of how happy we were when you were born. You have brought so much happiness into our lives, and we are eternally thankful. No parents could be more proud of their son than we are of you.
117. “To the handsomest man on earth, you are aging like wine. The older you get and the greyer your hair is, the hotter you are. Happy birthday. Just keep aging with me.”
118. Have a totally fab and groovy day today sis. You’ve earned it!
119. It's not always your birthday, but when it is, we GO ALL OUT. Happy birthday!
120. “I feel so lucky to have a great brother like you. Wishing you a birthday filled with special moments, fun times, and everything that is dear to you. I love you very much.”
121. Gonna party like it’s my 18th birthday, cause it is!
122. “Happy birthday sister! Please don’t hate me because I’m younger.”
123. I got so excited for your birthday that I couldn’t help but give you an early greeting. Happy birthday!
124. When I first held you in my arms, I felt like I had won. That’s exactly how I feel today. Happy 14th birthday, dear son.
125. “The most loving birthday greetings to my steady rock! Thank you for being the man that I can always count on.”
126. “When you were a baby, you gave your parents a million reasons to smile. When you were growing up, you gave your brother a million reasons to smile. When you got married, you gave your husband a million reasons to smile. And when I got married to your brother, you became my sister-in-law and gave me a hundred reasons to smile. Happy birthday to the woman who gives everyone a million reasons to smile.”
127. You always spoil me with your love, so this year I want to return the favor. Anything you want for your big day just let me know. I plan on pulling out all the stops and surrounding you with love and affection. Happy birthday husband!
128. Sis, you always know just the right buttons to push to annoy the mess out of me, but you also always know how to calm me down when others annoy me even more than you do. I hope that you have an annoyance-free birthday, sister!
129. “I see you like a brother, I really appreciate you because you are a good man. Congratulations on your birthday and may God bless you with many more years of life.” – Anonymous
130. Happy birthday, may your day be filled with nothing but smiles!
131. Happy Birthday, my dearest Husband! Love you and wish that your demand for my love is never ending!
132. To my son, I strive to be the best for you because you deserve nothing but the best. You are an amazing young man and I am so proud of you. Have a happy birthday. I love you!
133. Happy birthday, Grandma. You are truly inspirational, and I want to overcome all the challenges in my life as you have overcome the challenges in yours.
134. “Wishing my best friend and amazing sister a big Happy Birthday. This special day is only made for you.”
135. For as long as you lead, you shall never be bereft of wisdom. Happy birthday to the greatest king whose reign shall surpass his years on the throne.
136. Cherish your dreams, because only the dreams motivate us. I know that you are a big dreamer. Lots of dreams – long life. Happy bday, baby!
137. 37 In the two years you’ve been born, you have changed all of our lives for the better, made everything sweeter, and filled every room with love. That is a lot accomplished in such a short time, and I know you will be able to move mountains when you are older! Wishing you a very special birthday today and always.
138. Recovery is a process that takes time. Even though every day of sobriety is an accomplishment, milestones provide an opportunity for others to celebrate with a person in recovery. A person’s sobriety anniversary can also be called a sober birthday or recovery anniversary. This could be marked by the last day of use, the day after the final relapse, or the day the person decides to get help.
139. “I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends.”
140. There’s not enough time or words to convey the depth of my gratitude and respect for you, Mom. I hope your special day is filled with positivity and love. Happy birthday Mom!
141. Happy birthday dear son on this special day. We pray to God that he bless you with good health and happiness in life.
142. 45 Wishing a very happy birthday to my friend. You have a beautiful spirit and you’re an inspiration every single day.
143. “Happy birthday and enjoy your day, you will be my always my little angel, and remember that age is just a number!”
144. I know the years are going to fly by, but hopefully being around you will make them seem longer. LOL. Happy Birthday, sister.
145. 107 Happy birthday! I love that you’re always up to play any sport. I especially love it when the game is online and we can play from the comfort of our own homes. So let’s never grow up, friend! Have the greatest of birthdays ever!
146. Just watching you grow up brings a smile to our faces. Always remember that our love for you is a limitless oasis. Happy birthday.
147. Thirty-Five and Looking Good!
148. “Dear daughter life is short. Spend it wisely by doing things that would put a smile on your face. Happy birthday sweetheart.”
149. I hope you get everything you deserve. Or maybe something you actually want instead. Happy Birthday!
150. “Well, at least I am not as old as I will be next year.”
151. Because I’ve got only eyes for you and my heart is yours to love every day; happy birthday to the king of my heart.
152. This message is perfect for a mother to send to her son on his birthday if she wants him to know how proud she is of him.
153. On your birthday, I want you to know how deeply you are loved. You are the most amazing son anyone could ask for!
154. “Happy birthday to the cute little thief who stole my heart. Do not bother returning it as it is in the right place where it belongs.”
155. “I pray that your dreams and wishes start taking shape. May you grow to become the greatest man on Earth. Happy 16th birthday, my dear son.”
156. She’s been there: when I cry, when I get heartbroken, when I laugh, whatever there have been rough times, when I’m mad, when I’m happy, when I’m jealous, when I’m crazy, when I’m down, when I’m sad, when I’m pretty, when I’m ugly…. Basically, she’s been through everything with me and that’s the girl I call my sister”
157. Mom, may you live long and enjoy every minute of your life. You thought I was going to say “live long and prosper” didn’t you? From the next generation (me
158. “Life already taught you how to live, it’s up to you how you can make your life more interesting. Happy 35th birthday.”
159. Grandma, you are the reason our family feels nurtured and happy every single day. Happy birthday to the most important person in our family.
160. Waking up seeing your face makes my day beautiful. And I always want it to stay like this. Happy Birthday darling.
161. There is no way I would miss your birthday today, my boy! Happy birthday. Here’s to wishing you a delightful 14.
162. “Happy birthday, sis! I want you to know that no matter what happens in life, I’m always there for you. That is what big sisters are for! But I truly hope that your life is mostly full of fun, laughter, and good times!”
163. “If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go. A big happy birthday to my weirdo, who’s another year older but not wiser.”
164. Sometimes I can hardly believe that the man I see when I look at you used to be my little boy. And now you’ve got a little sparkle of your own. Happy birthday my son!
165. “Hope you have a great day and I am thankful (most of the time
166. Nothing much here. Just me claiming that your blood has been replaced with awesomeness. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to the best sister ever.
167. “You have grown up to an age where candles cost more than the birthday cake”
168. You are like a fine wine, aged to perfection. Happy birthday!
169. “May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my dear friend. Wishing you a great and grand birthday!”
170. People without sisters are really missing out in life. Who does their hair, paints their nails, and talks smack with them? Sad, sad lives really. At least, I am fortunate enough to have an amazing sister to do those things with. Happy birthday sister!
171. Happy birthday to the most charming guy I know! May your birthday be as cool as you are! You deserve all the happiness in the world!
172. Lots of people are there for you when you are doing well, but family is always there when you are at your worst. Thanks for the years of support and love, Mom. Happy birthday!
173. Happy 2nd Birthday. I can’t believe you are 2.
174. Today, friend, count your blessings, not your years. You don’t have that kind of time!
175. “As a teenager, you have displayed excellent character worthy of an adult. I am really proud of what you are. Happy 14th birthday.”
176. “Cheers to you for another trip around the sun!”
177. From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye. — William Butler Yeats
178. This is a message a mother could use for her son’s birthday if they share the same birthday
179. May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful year to come.
180. 24 Your spirit is matched by no other, coupled with an energy that you share with everyone around you. It fills me with happiness to watch you grow bigger and smarter every day. Happy 2nd birthday to a wonderful kid.
181. Happy birthday, dad, how much I wish I could hear your voice again.
182. “I shall place beautiful flowers by your grave and I will do this on this special day every year because I know in a way you will receive the sentiments behind it.”
183. As you grow, moving closer to the age when I get to vet your boyfriends, I realize you have grown into a wise and mature lady who I can trust.
184. “The more birthday candles, the bigger the wish.” -Unknown
185. “Growing old with you takes the sting out of old age. Enjoy your birthday.”
186. “For your special day, I can’t help but remember my most special day, the day I said “I do”. The day that I became the happiest woman in the world, happy birthday honey!”
187. “Happy 5th birthday, our little prince! I’m truly elated to see you grow into a healthy, smart, and happy boy! Happy birthday!”
188. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” — Sara Josepha Hale
189. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
190. The sweet flavor of the cake on your birthday represents the sweetness that you have infused on our lives and the lives of people around you. Happy birthday son, we love you!
191. If you can say eggs are fragile and be correct, you can also say you’re the most amazing thirty-seven-year-old and be correct. Happy birthday to you, sister.
192. “Wishing you a day as special as you are.”
193. “I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday, I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise.”
194. “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.” ~ Brad Garrett
195. “You amaze me every single day, little one. It’s amazing how fast you grow and even more amazing how fast you learn. Happy 5th birthday! Don’t get old too fast.”
196. There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. — William Barclay
197. As we travel the way of life, my feelings for you are getting stronger every single day. May your Birthday shimmer with all of the colors you dream of!
198. “Happy 5th birthday to my precious birthday boy! The future is going to look bright with so many people loving your joyfulness and loving traits.”
199. Hey birthday girl! This is to remind you that there’s nothing to stop you except you. This year, go for it! Go for those goals, those plans, and those trips.
200. “I know you are listening from above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.” – Unknown
201. My baby boy of yesterday is 14 years today. I wish you many more years of greatness, blessings, fruitfulness, and abundance. Happy 14th birthday, son. I love you.
202. “Happy Birthday to the sweetest girlfriend ever! You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life together.”
203. “Stepparenting is like working at a late-night convenience store—all of the responsibility and none of the authority.” — Valerie J Lewis Coleman
204. ‘Happy birthday to my dearest mother. You mean the absolute world to me.’
205. 35 To my wonderful sister: Knowing that you’re always there for me means everything. You deserve all the best. Happy birthday.
206. “You are that person for whom no gift is perfect, so I decided to bring nothing”
207. Everything about you is graceful and alluring. Thank you for making me fall deeper in love with you every day. Happy birthday, my love.
208. “I am so proud to be your sister and I hope that in this next year of your life you are able to accomplish all of your dreams.”
209. 29 Thank you for being such a cool sister. You taught me everything I know about being awesome. Happy birthday!
210. We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves. — Bernard Baruch
211. “Happy birthday to an incredibly phenomenal daughter! I wish you all the good things in this world and hope they remain forever with you!”
212. I identify as someone who counts you as one of his blessings. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lovely sister. May you never have a sad minute.
213. Please be grateful for this birthday wish, as it took me 10 minutes to work out how to post it!
214. Happy birthday! You’re such a star.
215. “To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
216. ‘The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.’ – Jean-Paul Sartre
217. “Congratulations honey! You have circled the Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and a seven-course dinner tonight.
218. Always my sister forever my friend”
219. Thank you for being such a great son. I am truly proud of you. Happy birthday!
220. Congratulations on spending another blessed year on this planet.
221. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” — John Lennon
222. ‘Happy Birthday Mom! Throughout my life your words have always been there to guide me and your love there to comfort me. I feel so very blessed. I love you!’
223. “What would life be like without the bright morning sun and misty morning dew? Dull and dark – that’s how my life would be without you. Happy birthday, sister.”
224. “Happy birthday! May your year be full of surprises and wonders at every turn! Enjoy your sweet 16th birthday until the end!”
225. “Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you! Happy birthday.”
226. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
227. ‘Wishing a Happy Birthday, to the best mom in the entire universe! I hope you enjoy your special day!’
228. Happy 14th Birthday, to my dearest boy. I am wishing you an amazing year with lots of love and blessings.
229. ‘Every day I am reminded how lucky I am to have a warm, caring, and loving mother like you in my life! I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are!’
230. Angels are on guard over my life. Here is to many more years of exploits in life and good health. Happy birthday to me.
231. “Over the years we may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that’s just what sisters do. We’ve also had deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring.”
232. Happy birthday to a fabulous [brother/sister]. I can’t picture my life without you and am so glad you’re in my life. Let’s celebrate!
233. Happy birthday, [name]! Thanks for making our shifts together memorable. Have a lovely day.
234. “Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete. May your path be paved with success and guided by love.”
235. I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remembered that I forgot your birthday. Happy belated birthday!
236. I don’t think of birthdays as a day to get older. I think of it as giving me another year to have all of you as friends! I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!
237. “For a better future don’t dwell on the previous year but look ahead to the next year. Happy Birthday.” – Unknown
238. “Cheers to good wishes, a fantastic year, and being the best version of myself possible.” – Unknown
239. This can be used as a birthday message from a mother to her son or from a best friend to their son.
240. My life was never the same after meeting you, and being your stepfather is my favorite role to play! Happy birthday, kiddo, I love you so much!
241. “You’re the most amazing, beautiful and strongest person I’ve ever met. I’m really proud that you’re my sister. Happy birthday!”
242. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants him to know that she is excited for his future and that he deserves nothing but the best.
243. “Take love, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depths of forever…and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. I love you and I hope you have a deliriously happy birthday.”
244. Happy birthday to you my dearest son. I wish nothing but the best for you, I know you’ll do great things.
245. “Such a wonderful person like you deserves an abundance of happiness, a bouquet full of blessings, a bag full of good health and a chest-full of love. Wonderful bday, my sister-in-law!”
246. “Grief and love are conjoined, you don’t get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.” – Jandy Nelson
247. Rs. 525
248. Dear Any name here we’ve always been proud of you. Now more than ever, our hearts are bursting with pride, because you’ve grown into a remarkable person so full of love, caring and joy. Happy birthday my son!
249. “Happy birthday, stepdaughter. You are my only child, you are a real daughter to me, dear.” — Carolyn Boston
250. Loving you is magical. Loving you is special. Loving you is the greatest feeling ever. I love you till the end. Happy birthday to my husband.
251. “You will get what you wish to have.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
252. Happy birthday to our sassy daughter! Thanks for making life fun. Happy birthday!
253. “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” -James G. Blaine
254. Working in the same office with an amazing person like you has been lots of fun. Happy birthday!
255. The cake’s looking a little crowded with those candles, huh? Just kidding, of course—wishing you a happy birthday, [bro/sis]!
256. Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Son. No matter how big you get or how far you go, I’ll always be here, right beside you.
257. Happy birthday to my evil clone. As a birthday treat, I’ll hold back on our plans for world domination for another 24 hours.
258. “As I look back on yesterday, I realize how blessed I am today.” – Unknown
259. “I am excited for my birthday because I get to eat all my favorite things.” – Unknown
260. Happy birthday to the first king I’ll ever witness his coronation ceremony. May you never be dethroned. You shall live a fulfilled life as my king.
261. Let the breezes cease and the sun dim, I’ll continue to love you still. Happy birthday to you, my king.
262. “There are only three things in this world that can solve your deepest troubles: chocolate, music, and sisters – preferably all three. Happy birthday, sis!”
263. My 37th birth anniversary is today and I’m beyond elated.
264. ‘When I think of all the blessings in my life, you, my mom, are right there at the very top of the list! I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are!’
265. “Thank you for being the brightest person I know. Hope to see you shine for years on!”
266. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ― William Shakespeare
267. “One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of ones’ heart, soul and memory.”
268. Thank you for letting us be the best parents we can be, just by being yourself — a wonderful, wonderful boy. We know that your new little baby will allow you to be just that too! Happy birthday son!
269. You make our lives brighter each year; you continue to light up our lives with your good heart. Wish you a Happy birthday my son!
270. “If you can keep your wits about you while all others are losing theirs, and blaming you. The world will be yours and everything in it, what’s more, you’ll be a man, my son.” ~ Rudyard Kipling
271. “Happy Birthday. To my wonderful brother on his birthday! Thinking of you today on your special day and sending cheerful wishes your way. I hope you have a great celebration and that the year ahead brings much happiness, success, and everything else you are wishing for.”
272. To me a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives. – Meena Bajaj
273. “Lord, tell my mom that I will love her forever and that I miss her with every inch of my being. Please give her the best treatment possible as she celebrates her birthday today.”
274. Dear sister at times I may upset you. Sometimes I’ll make you mad. Sometimes my words will wound you. At times I’ll make you sad. But you’ll never find another girl that loves you more than me. I love you with all my heart and soul for all eternity.”
275. Happy birthday. Congratulations on surviving another year of our class’s mayhem and drama.
276. From the moment you were born , you have brought nothing but joy into my life. I adore every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all you do. Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
277. I know people who weren’t fortunate enough to have a mom as marvelous as you, and it makes me appreciate you even more. I am so fortunate to have you in my life, and I hope that you know you mean everything to me. Happy birthday!
278. Roses are red, violets are blue, I am one proud happy mother, to have a son like you! Happy birthday!
279. “May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.”
280. Show me a successful individual and I’ll show you someone who had real positive influences in his or her life. I don’t care what you do for a living—if you do it well I’m sure there was someone cheering you on or showing the way. A mentor.” — Denzel Washington
281. “Thank you for all the years of friendship, sis. You are my best friend, and your loyalty is always appreciated. May your birthday be filled with wonderful surprises and amazing gifts.”
282. “My warmest wishes and my deepest love on your birthday and forever!”
283. Happy 18th birthday to me. I wish myself an all-around success in Jesus’ name.
284. “Every day is a new opportunity to begin again. Every day is your birthday.” —Dalai Lama
285. Foodie moms will love this birthday message for their sons. It is sure to make him smile on his special day.
286. Daughter, you are better than fame, money, and even sliced bread! You are truly a phenomenal human being, and I plan on telling you so every single day until the end of time. I hope your year is as stupendous as you are.
287. Happy birthday to the man who I admire, my knight in shining armor, my hero, my husband!
288. “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious,” – Martin Luther
289. You are the chosen one because you are the most capable. I pray you live long to fulfil the duties set upon you. Have a remarkable new year, my king.
290. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. – Truman Capote
291. Hey, stepdad! My life has improved so much since you came into it. Thank you for being a great role model for me and inspiring me to live my life better.
292. “You understand me like nobody else. I have a sibling in you my friend. Happy birthday to my best friend!”
293. This birthday message is for mothers who want their son to know how loved he is on his birthday.
294. I hope that you always look ahead in life with a smile on your face and look back with fondness in your heart. I wish you endless joy in life on your birthday, and may it be filled with wonder and delight this year. Sending birthday wishes to son of the year!
295. No matter how old you grow, my great king, your reign shall be forever. You shall live an indelible mark on the sands of time. Long live, my king.
296. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
297. Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one, dear friend. Happy birthday, lady, and here's to your best year yet.
298. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
299. I had something profound to tell you, but then I realized you had had so many birthdays already that there is no way you hadn’t already heard it. So instead,. I’ll. just. say. happy. birthday. old. friend.
300. You’re exceptional, dynamic and the most beautiful 35-year-old on the planet. Happy birthday, sweetie. I wish you longevity and prosperity.
301. Happy Birthday, my amazingly well-preserved friend! I think you’ve more preservatives in you than a jar of Nutella!
302. If anyone else says they are the sweetest thirty-seven-year-old, doubt it because you’re still alive. Happy birthday to you, my sweet sister.
303. Special mothers who want to show how much they appreciate their son can use this birthday message.
304. I don’t know about others, but my life is completely beautiful. I am glad to be a year older today. Happy me, happy birthday!
305. If things get better with age then you’re approaching magnificent”- Anon
306. Life should be lived with a smile on your face and no one does a better job of putting one on my face than my best friend. Happy birthday!
307. ‘Happy Birthday Mom! You’re incredible in every single way!’
308. Happy 2nd birthday! You’re 2 today, but we still can’t get you to always use the potty.
309. “Last year was a great year, and I am looking forward to an even better one.” – Unknown
310. Today’s a grand day to celebrate with you, share all our good memories together and moan about the bad ones, simply spend time with you, and recognize the day my good friend gets older!
311. You’re a pawsome friend. Have a great birthday.
312. Don’t worry, you’re just as awesome at 30 as you were at 29. Happy Birthday!
313. Thank you, brother, for all the memories of our childhood days. Without you, the world would have been colorless to me. Happy birthday to you…”
314. Thank you for always knowing how to lift me up when I am feeling down. Your words always cheer me up, but it’s your kisses that always lift my soul. Happy birthday, honey!
315. The Lord shall open doors of favours on my path and make me excel more than ever before.
316. “If you’re getting old, that means I am too!”
317. Honey, you are just like a classic car: sleek, handsome, and oh so retro! Even after all these years you still have style. Happy birthday to my classy husband!
318. “Pray to God on your special day and I wish that you get a long life without tensions and problems”
319. Happy birthday to one of the greatest people I know. I wouldn’t trade our sibling bond for anything. Enjoy your day filled with love and celebration!
320. I went to bed as a 36 year old and woke up to my chapter 37.
321. “Can you please tell me why there is an unidentified vehicle in the front yard? Oh wait, it is your new car! Happy 16th birthday. Now, go pass your driver’s test!”
322. The first hundred years are the hardest. — Wilson Mizner
323. ”All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
324. I feel nothing but happiness and bliss when I think of all the years we still have ahead of us. Every moment spent with you has brought me joy, and I hope you have a terrific birthday.
325. ‘My dear Mom, you have always been my source of encouragement, my support when I am weak, and my cheerleader when I am discouraged. I can’t imagine life without you. You mean the world to me. Happy Birthday!’
326. “On this date 16 years ago, you came into my life. Becoming a mother to such a beautiful son touched me in a way that nothing else in life can. Happy birthday, son!”
327. “What do you call your 21st birthday? Your BEER-thday.”
328. Like the morning dew, you bring peace and comfort to me. Happy birthday, my sweet love.
329. “Sister, no other person could ever hold a candle to you, because you are too hot to handle! Happy birthday to my older and lovely sister.”
330. “Everyone should be lucky enough to have an awesome friend like you. Go all out and celebrate. Happy Birthday!”
331. Sis, I know you like to revel in the fact that you will always be younger than me, but really you should see it as I am so awesome that Mom and Dad decided to have a second child. This means that you were basically born because of me. So today I should get a little bit of credit (and cake
332. “The world’s a brighter place ever since this precious girl became my own, my stepdaughter. Her innocent smile just warms my heart, and all I want to do is love her. She really means so much to me.”
333. Happy birthday! My greatest wish for you is that every day you wake up with a smile and go to bed with another!
334. Happy Birthday to my husband, partner in crime and best friend in one! Remember, the older you get – the better you get!
335. This birthday message can be used for mothers who have a close relationship with their son and want to make his birthday special.
336. Happy Birthday. Loving a grandson as precious as you are is always wonderful. Wishing my grandson a wonderful year!
337. “I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!”
338. ‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
339. May you have many blessings on your birthday today.
340. 68 Thank you for being my friend. It’s not always easy to choose to stick by a person but you always have, and for that, I will be forever grateful. Happy birthday to you.
341. For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my lovely friend!
342. “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.”- Chili Davis
343. “I always took the joy of life for granted, until you were no longer there. Then I realized just how cold the world is without you. I pray that every now and then you send your warmth down to comfort me once again, my dear mom. Have a wonderful birthday, mama.”
344. “My prayer for you on your birthday is a simple one, Mother – be happy all your days in heaven.”
345. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
346. “A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year." Catherine Pulsifer
347. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. — Charles Schulz
348. Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man, love you with all my heart.
349. We sure have done some crazy things together. And today is your birthday and you know what that means, don’t you? It’s time to add some more wild adventures to our storehouse of memories! Happy birthday best friend!
350. Life couldn’t be precious without you. I treasure every memory of ours of this precious life. Happy Birthday, love.
351. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” — Jess C. Scott
352. Every time that I think that you couldn’t possibly get any better as a daughter, you do. Thanks for always amazing me with your brilliance and love. Happy birthday to my perfect daughter!
353. Happy birthday to the most hilarious person I know. You crack me up. Happy Birthday!
354. May this little bundle of joy be blessed with good health, sweet sleep, adorable giggles, and all the love you can possibly hold in your hearts. Congrats!
355. ‘Thank you for all that you do. You are one of a kind and we love you with all of our hearts. Happy Birthday, Mom!’
356. “I do not remember to have ever met a slave who could tell of his birthday.”
357. ‘Happy birthday to my wonderful mother! My world is a better place with you in it.’
358. I respect the crown on your head and the wisdom in your age. May you never lose the blessings the Lord has given you. Happy birth anniversary to my husband and king.
359. Thank you for always being my loving and funny grandfather. I always enjoy spending time with you.
360. “Dear friend, wish you a happy birthday and may god bless you a delightful and sweet happy birthday to you and may you get lots of gifts from you friends.”
361. I hope this birthday is as special to you as you are to me. Time flies when you are having fun , and I have enjoyed every minute watching you grow. I am sending you the best birthday messages and thoughts on your special day!
362. “May the light of Heaven shine as brightly as your light shone on me. Happy birthday now and always, mom.”
363. “Dear daughter, on this day I wish you a very happy birthday and pray to God to give you the strength to overcome all obstacles in life.”
364. “I wish you love and joy. Thank you for being my best friend.”
365. You mean the world to me, and I wish I could give you the world for your birthday, but you’ll have to make do with my love and well wishes.
366. Your birthday cake is half as sweet as you are. Happy birthday, dear son!
367. 10 Happy birthday, to my best friend. When times have been tough, you have been tougher than nails. Thank you for being such a strong force in my life.
368. Happy birthday to a wonderfully wise old woman!
369. Never judge a book by its cover, but always judge a birthday cake by its icing! Make sure to get a birthday cake with lots of delicious icing so you can enjoy it to the fullest! I hope you have a birthday that is as delightful as you!
370. ”A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” – Byron Pulsifer
371. I've always been able to trust you with all of my secrets, and now, even more so, because I'm not sure you'll remember them!
372. Baby, you are so special to us! Thanks for walking into our lives like a spark and spreading joy everywhere. Happy 2nd birthday to our little princess!
373. A birthday message for a son who is embarking on new adventures.
374. “Your love for me knew no bounds when you were here. I know you will continue to love me up there in heaven. I wish you unlimited fun. Cheers to a happy birthday, your little girl!”
375. “On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.”
376. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
377. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
378. Happy birthday, to my son who is as sweet as can be! You are such a caring young man and I am so proud of you. Let’s have some cake and celebrate. You deserve it!
379. Son Happy Birthday. The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities!
380. “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
381. Happy birthday son smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkles away… Hope your birthday would bring a lot of smiles & joys…
382. “When you were little, I used to be your hero, but now you’ve become mine. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown in the last few years. You’ve become an intelligent, strong, and brave young boy I am proud of.”
383. I know that all you wanted for me was everything you never had growing up but know that your love is all I need in life. You are the best thing I have ever had in my life, Mom.
384. “I’m turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by a bomb than find a man.” — Fanny Fink
385. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
386. I am proud of our mixed happy family! Happy B-Day to my stepdaughter, who holds a special place in my heart!
387. You have always dreamed big and focused on the future. May your thirties exceed all of your expectations!
388. Today, let’s celebrate together and have lots of fun like we had on our first night as a couple. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday to my handsome and caring husband!
389. “This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
390. Thank you for supporting me and cheering me up when I am down. You are a true gift of God to me. I love you more and more with every passing year. Happy birthday to you, dear hubby!
391. You give and give and give. On your 30th, take time for yourself. You deserve it, awesome lady!
392. Growing up there were times I wished you weren’t my sister, but now I look back at laugh at how clueless I was. My life would be so empty without you in it. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of presents and good cheer.
393. “Happy birthday, big bro. I don’t say it much, but I really look up to you. Have a really good day.”
394. “At 24, people try to achieve greatness quickly, but nothing comes quickly. So stay calm and enjoy your celebration.”
395. Shun the myth, reverse your age. Challenge yourself, turn life’s new page. Take adversities head on, act as if you were just born. Smile often and be happy, live life totally carefree. Happy 35th birthday.
396. Happy birthday to a son that is smart, good-looking, and funny, and reminds me a lot of myself.
397. ‘Dear Mom, thank you for all the sacrifices you made for your family and for the life lessons you have imparted on us. Without a mother like you, we would not be where we are now. Wishing you a wonderful birthday!’
398. “And when we have remembered everything, we grow afraid of what we may forget. A face, a voice, a smile? A birthday? An anniversary? No need to fear forgetting, because the heart remembers always.” ~Sascha Wagner
399. “You always go the distance & never give up. That’s one of the many reasons we’re so proud you’re our son. Happy birthday dear boy!”
400. Daughter, every day you continue to amaze me. You are such a confident, cute, and caring daughter. May your birthday bring untold bliss and happiness this year.
401. Birthdays are like potato chips, you can’t have just one. So make sure to celebrate your birthday to the fullest! I hope you have a birthday that is as sweet as you!
402. Thanks be to God for this special day of my life.
403. For my beloved wife, happy birthday. May your day be filled with all the joy and love your heart can possibly hold!
404. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do, call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake, and presents.
405. I wish you unlimited happiness and joy in your life because whenever you are unhappy, it just breaks my heart. Know that I am always here if you need me. Happy birthday!
406. ”The world is my stage and I have played diligently so far. I hope to display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
407. “Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son.”
408. “Happy Birthday. May each an every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.”
409. “Sweet dreams were made to come true. I can honestly and sincerely say I have been blessed enough to see a sweet dream come true. Happy 24th birthday, my king!”
410. Here’s wishing that your life has so many more moments of happiness than those of sorrow. We can start with this moment: the moment I tell you “I love you.” Happy birthday, my love!
411. “Shopping anything for you on your special day is not easy, so leave it”
412. “I am filled with pride when I see you handling your responsibilities so well! One day, I would like to be like you! Happy birthday, my brother!”
413. “May you achieve your wildest dreams. Happy birthday, sis.”
414. You’re full of life and warmth. Little wonder you always embrace peace. I want to seize this moment to wish you a happy birthday, my dearest boy. 14 years looks good on you.
415. Rs. 4145
416. “So glad your parents got it on that special day back in the 40’s. War raging all around, talks of imminent invasion by the Japanese, yet two lovers managed to find time in the midst of bombing runs to have you.”
417. Dear sister, even though I might be wishing you a happy birthday from far away, our bond will never break. Have a great day!
418. Happy birthday to one of the select few people whose birthdays I can remember without the Facebook reminder!
419. “It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.”
420. “If your sweet 16th birthday is as special and amazing as you are, you will have an absolutely amazing, amazing, and fantastic birthday!”
421. “Maturity comes not with age but with the acceptance of responsibility.” – Edwin Louis Cole. Happy 18th birthday to the nephew who has been an adult long before today.
422. “Sister, you are the warmth in my heart. Happy birthday!”
423. “Birthdays come and go, but friends like you make the years happier.” ― Theodore W. Higginsworth
424. Happy Birthday! I am sending you all my love and hugs.
425. “Apologies for my time perception disorder, and Happy belated Birthday!”
426. You know you’re getting old when you can’t walk past a bathroom without thinking, “I may as well pee while I’m here.”
427. “The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana.” – Betty White
428. As your parents we are proud to have been a mother and father to someone who has achieved more at 35, than what we could in our entire lifetime. Happy birthday son.
429. Many years ago you were brought into my life. You have given me the privilege to be called mom. Have the happiest of birthdays !
430. “Even when no one else shows concern or care, a sister is someone who’ll always be there. Happy birthday.”
431. What goes up and never goes down? Your age! Happy birthday!
432. Without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today so thank you, Mom. You are truly an inspiration to me. I hope you have a marvelous birthday filled with lots of laughter.
433. Thank you for making me the luckiest friend in the universe. Your love and support gives me the courage to face the challenges in life. I promise to be there for you in joy and in strife. Happy birthday wishes for a special friend!
434. I am glad to be your dad and be a part of your life. Happy birthday, boy! You are such a great achiever at 14.
435. We make life as beautiful as we want it to be; this is me promising myself to be my best self for my 37th year. Birthday blessings to me.
436. Work hard, play hard, take the time to relax, and have a great birthday!
437. My boy, you are so precious and special to me. You glow and shine like the sun. I wish you an amazing 14th birthday celebration.
438. Break out the cake! Happy birthday to the best parent in the world (in my totally unbiased opinion
439. Growing up there were many times when I disliked you, but there were never times when I didn’t love you. Through thick and thin you have always supported me, and I am so unbelievably grateful for you, Mom.
440. You’re so beautiful and so special to us, my brilliant boy, Happy 14th Birthday. You are a shining star and you shine forth!
441. “Best wishes on your birthday! You deserve all the wonderful things in this world because you are the best person I know. I love you! Happy birthday!”
442. “Best birthday wishes to the perfect woman in the world who chose to love an imperfect man like me. Happy birthday!”
443. The world has been better for the last 30 years since you’ve been around. Love you our charming daughter!!
444. Happy birthday to the sweetest boyfriend in the world. I wanted to make it a surprise party. But we both know I cannot keep a secret!
445. I want to be that wish when you blow the candles on your birthday cake. Happy Birthday my lovely husband.
446. Sister she is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.”
447. “Thank you for being the answer to the prayer I hadn’t realized I asked for.” Marisa Donnelly
448. Mom, I hope you experience only pleasant and happy moments until the end of your days. No one deserves that more than you. You are a phenomenal mom, and I hope your birthday is phenomenal too.
449. “I was mom’s only pet until you showed up in our family as my sister-in-law. Frankly, I get so jealous when mom uses the same pet name for me to address you… But, what can I do? I’ve learned to accept it that way. At least, I’m still dad’s best pet. Best wishes on your birthday.”
450. “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is,” – E. Fromm
451. “Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. Wishing you a happy birthday.”
452. “Today is your special day and I’m hoping that it is one of your best yet, my friend!”
453. Two hearts closely-knit into one – that is what our friendship truly is, which is why I celebrate this special day with you. Enjoy Your Birthday, dearest friend.
454. ‘From the day you brought me out to the world, I have always been thankful to God that I have the most amazing mother in the entire world. Happy birthday, mother! I love you.
455. This is phase when teenage kids and mortgage payments can start pushing someone towards the dreaded midlife crisis. Go on, write something nice on a card that conveys that the best in life still lies ahead. Whether it is for your friends, colleagues, husband, wife, son or daughter – make sure that your words inspire them to start living life to the fullest.
456. Don’t count your candles, just enjoy the glow.
457. “Happy birthday! Don’t die.”
458. May your birthday be as wonderful as you are my son. You bring joy to everyone you meet and I am so proud to be your mom. I hope you have a birthday that is filled with all the things you love!
459. “Happy birthday, and congratulations on your 14th year.”
460. May your nobility be forever. You shall live a life worth immortalizing. Happy birthday to my beloved husband.
461. “Thanks for being the perfect companion on the rides of SISTERSHIP. I always felt out of this globe when we were together. Happy Birthday.”
462. [Name], you’re a real rock star. I hope you enjoy your birthday (and birthday cake!
463. Happy birthday, love. Without you, I’ll be the queen without a king. Thank you for making my world complete.
464. “I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.”
465. “You are the sweetest thing in the world and you know how I cannot resist sweet things. Happy birthday, my dear.”
466. You don't have birthdays — you level up! Happy level up day to my best friend.
467. You’ve only gotten more beautiful with the years. Happy birthday, dear sister.
468. You are so old, you walked into an antique shop and they sold you.
469. Life is a celebration. Being alive on this earth is a celebration. Learning new things everyday is celebration. — Purvi Raniga
470. “I was going to send you something very pretty and special for your 16th birthday. Sadly they did not fit into the envelope. Therefore you are getting this birthday card instead.”
471. Thank you for accepting the baton of leadership. May you never regret the day you sat on your throne. Happy born day to my honourable king.
472. “Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire.” – Rodney Dangerfield
473. This birthday message is perfect for a son who enjoys the finer things in life.
474. Happy birthday to my #1 guy! Love you, son.
475. “Happy Birthday to you my forever young friend!”
476. “I don’t feel embarrassed in telling all my friends that you are in charge of my life. I feel lucky and proud to have a woman as hardworking and focused as you are, my wife. Happy birthday.”
477. “The world is a better place because of kind and generous people like you. I’ll never forget your years of support and encouragement. Please take a day off from saving the world, and have a blast! Cheers.”
478. “You are the reason I get out of bed every single day of my life. Your existence has given my life a meaning and a purpose. I love you, son. Happy birthday!”
479. “From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart. Happy birthday baby boy!”
480. Sister, wishing you a happy birthday at our age is a lot like listening to a Justin Bieber song: I am slightly ashamed to do it, but I just can’t help myself! At least, loving you is so very easy, no matter how old we get. Happy birthday to an oldy but a goody!
481. Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year ahead.
482. I pray for you, the dear son that God will bless you and make you a great person. Happy 14th birthday to you, dear son.
483. Give me one more day and all I’d do is love you. Happy birthday, sweet king. For your kingdom, there shall be no end.
484. A mix of youth and maturity, you are in life’s perfect zone. Happy birthday.
485. “I wish to express my solemn gratitude to you for attending my birthday party and letting everyone know that you are my best friend. We will continue celebrating our friendship.”
486. “Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and many more that top the year before!”
487. “I am one year older and one step closer to my dreams. I am excited for all that this new year will bring. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
488. Happy birthday to the one I love the most! Hope your day is bright and special.
490. Sister, you are like the brother I always wished for. (I think it’s the mustache!
491. I wish you a blessed birthday with a lot of love, gifts, fun, blessings, smiling faces, fulfilment, and more. Happy 14th birthday.
492. Daughter, I hope you cherish every moment of your childhood. I know that I do. This time we have together now is so dear to me. Even when you are older, you will always have a special place in my heart.
493. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure.
494. Because you make the earth scent with love, I’ll make wishes for you, number as the stars. Happy birthday, dear king of my heart. May your heart be the best place you’ve ever known.
495. “Grief is like the ocean, it comes in waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it’s overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Harrison
496. “When nothing goes right, I go to you. You’re my go-to person at every hour. Happy birthday.”
497. “Happy Birthday. To My Fun Brother! Hoping that all your birthday wishes come true this year. You are a wonderful brother and I wish the best for you always.”
498. I will always pray for you, nothing will happen to your career and nothing will kill your ambition in life. I’m raising a God-fearing man in you who would stand for what he believes. Happy 14th birthday, my son.
499. “Dear stepdaughter, I hope you know that having a stepmom means that you always have my love and support, no matter what.”
500. “You are proof that God loves me. He has given me such a wonderful son who is kind and loving, sweet and gentle, beautiful and smart, and funny and charming. I hope on your 5th birthday, you will have all your wishes granted. I pray that you will grow up to be a good child. I pray that you will never change. I love you so much. Happy birthday!”
501. “May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!”
502. “Right from the first day we became friends, I knew we would have a great relationship together. You are courageous, funny, and smart. Happy 14th birthday.”
503. I am happy to celebrate this special day with one of the most understanding woman I know. You are humble, but great, my friend. Enjoy this sweet day, and happy birthday.
504. I don’t know if today will be the end of the world. But I know that you are priceless and that you’re the best sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lovely sister.
505. I know other people may think it’s easy to be a mom, but I know the burdens you had to bear. I truly appreciate you and will always love you. Thank you for never giving up even when you really wanted to.
506. Wishing my son the happiest of birthdays today! Have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute! You deserve it! Let’s make some great memories today.
507. I don’t know how you manage to do it all, but I am so grateful that you do. Thanks for all the years of loving me, Mom. May you know only prosperity and glee this year.
508. You know you’re getting older when an “all-nighter” means not getting up to pee.
509. 2 years ago, we found our missing piece. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!
510. “Your birthday outshines the other 364 days. Happy Bday!”
511. “Life is not fair because I need you more than heaven needs you, especially on an important day like this. Either way, have a good birthday over there and know that you are being celebrated here too.”
512. This birthday message can be used for mothers who want their son to know how special he is to
513. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday to let him know that she knows he can handle anything that comes his way.
514. “I might not be able to celebrate your 14th birthday with you, but this warm birthday greeting comes from my heart. May God’s blessings pour upon you from today onwards. Best birthday!”
515. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! — Dr. Seuss
516. “No matter how old you become, I’ll see you like my cute baby who brings sunshine into my life. Happy fifth birthday, sweetheart!”
517. “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” ~ E. Joseph Cossman
518. A birthday is just the beginning of another 365-day long trip around the sun. Happy birthday and enjoy the ride!
519. Then when you think in years to come of birthdays long ago you may remember fondly how much we love you so.
520. To my sweetest and most precious little sister. It was such a joy to grow up with you and make so many memories together. Happy birthday sis!
521. “I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Happy birthday.”
522. 27 The world would be an incredibly boring place without you in it! You light up the lives of everyone. I sincerely hope that on your birthday you are celebrated and loved immensely. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday!
523. “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
524. A mother who wants her son to have a special day can write this birthday message.
525. I’m still in shock that you just clocked 14 years old today. How grand! Happy birthday, my darling boy.
526. It really blesses my heart that my son is 14 years old today. I thank God on your behalf and wish that you would never forget where you are from no matter where you find yourself in life. Happy birthday!
527. “May your birthday be full of happy hours and special moments to remember for a long long time!”
528. This message is perfect for a mom to write to her son on his birthday. It expresses how much she values him and wants him to have a great day.
529. “In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” ~ Paul McCartney
530. “Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research.”
531. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday to let him know how much she loves him.
532. ‘If I could choose anyone to be my mom, I would still choose you! You’re the best mom a son/daughter could ask for! Happy birthday, Mom!’
533. The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birthday in history class yet. The bad news is that I still don’t have your birthday memorized. Happy belated birthday!
534. Turning thirty-five is a real eye-opener, which is quite an experience. You realize that your bucket list is growing and you get to live life only once. Happy birthday.
535. Happiness is not a gift, it is a reward. Happy birthday to someone who truly deserves a day full of cheer.
536. Sending you the warmest wishes on your birthday, my darling. I feel so happy when you are by my side, hope you have the most amazing day. Our love will never fade, and I hope to help you make memories worth cherishing.
537. “You are not only my daughter but also my best friend; thank you for being so understanding. Have a happy birthday dear.”
538. Friends may come and go throughout my life, but family is forever. I am so grateful that I have a sister as wonderful as you by my side. There is no one I would rather have as a sister than you.
539. Debasish Mridha once said, “Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.”
540. Happy birthday, friend! You are only young once so enjoy it to the fullest. Time passes way too fast and you don’t get these years back.
541. “Sister, you mean the world to me. I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”
542. 44 Happy birthday, to the friend who always picks me up when I’m down, and who always has a kind word for those you meet.
543. I feel like I’m forgetting something…oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! I hope this birthday is full of everything you have been hoping for.
544. “They always say that you’re the luckiest person in the world if you have a sister. I agree. Sisters make life sweeter and are your best friend for life. Happy birthday.”
545. You age like fine wine.
546. Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time. — Douglas Coupland
547. “We bought your favorite chocolate cake to celebrate your birthday. I know all you want us to do is to remember all the happy times we had with you. That’s exactly what we are doing.”
548. “Happy birthday precious, we have made countless memories together and are excited to make even more in the coming years.”
549. May you find it pleasing.
550. To all the talented, smart, beautiful, and wonderful people having their birthdays today, I am your leader for the next 24 hours of celebrations.
551. ‘My wonderful Mama, you mean more to me and our family than you’ll ever know. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!’
552. Dear son, you know we are old school so we will give you a hug on your birthday instead of greeting you on your Facebook wall. We will sing you a Best Birthday song instead of sending you tweet on Twitter. Happy birthday! We love you!
553. Dear Aunt, I always think of you as the woman who has everything. Therefore, I’ve got nothing else to give you on your special birthday but my endless love and affection. It would be impossible to find an aunt as special as you.
554. “If I were granted three wishes, I would wish for – shelter, food and for everyone in the world to have a sister as great as you. Happy birthday!”
555. Following in your footsteps, I have learned and grown so much in life. You always inspire me, and I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be. Happy birthday to my life coach!
556. Celebrating your birthday is always a treat because it means I get to spend time with my favorite person in the world! Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are and enjoy every second! You deserve it!
557. “You are about to have another year of pure awesomeness. Happy birthday.”
558. “Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.”
559. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” ~ Bob Hope
560. Happy birthday to my stepdaughter, a girl who always makes me feel welcome, loved and appreciated!
561. “Rather than see aging as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before.” – Srinivas Rao
562. Happy 2nd birthday girl. You may be growing up but I am your biggest fan and always will be.
563. I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it's something that anyone can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad - but it carries a certain taste of memory.” ― Mitch Albom
564. ”Today I am grateful for another year.” – Unknown
565. You have many years ahead of you and so much awesomeness in you. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis. May today and the rest of your life be sweet for you.
566. Happy Birthday to my son! Throughout the years you have made me so proud of who you have become. Thank you for being so wonderful. I know you’ll approach this new chapter with the strength and joy you’ve shown so far! Have a great birthday!
567. “Happy birthday, wife, let’s go wild.”
568. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
569. Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. — Pope John XXIII
570. Happy Birthday my son. I hope all your dreams become reality and your birthday is as terrific as you are!
571. “Son, whatever the destination, know that you deserve all the awesome things life has in store. Happy birthday!”
572. ‘Mom, to the world you may be just a mother, but to me you are my whole world! Happy Birthday, I love you!’
573. Sending birthday wishes to a best friend like you is no easy task. In short, there are no words that fully capture how much you mean to be.
574. No matter what direction you take in life, I will always send you the best of wishes. I hope that this year your birthday is filled with everything you could possibly want. Happy birthday, son!
575. Daughters as amazing as you are one-in-a-million. How I lucked out I will never know, but I plan on spending the rest of my life being so grateful that I have you in my life.
576. “Grow more and more older and go toothless. Happy Birthday”
577. I still recall the first moment that I looked into your eyes and knew that our connection was phenomenally special. Every moment I have spent with you since then has been truly exceptional. Happy birthday to the luckiest man I know.
578. “Birthdays bring people together, look around, all these people are here because they love you and hold you in high regard. So cheers to your 5th birthday, baby boy.”
579. “You are at the beginning of a long and curvy road, but that each day will give you a memory to keep and treasure—lots of good wishes for your twenty-fourth birthday.”
580. Happy birthday to the one who can make me laugh harder than anyone else.
581. ‘Happy birthday to my amazing mother, I hope you get to relax and enjoy your special day.’
582. If life isn’t going your way just look ahead to the future because there is no future that doesn’t include me being there for you. I hope you know that you can always look to me for love and support if ever you need it, sis.
583. “Have an amazing birthday, Mom. Though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday just as we always did because I keep you alive in my heart. Happy birthday Mom, your daughter.”
584. “A stepmother’s love for her stepdaughter is truly beautiful and amazing because she chooses to love someone so deeply even if her stepdaughter is not related to her by blood because that’s what family is all about.”
585. Happy birth anniversary, my king father. I wish you all the joy in the world. I hope that every good thing comes to you. May you always have a cheerful heart. I love you, dad.
586. “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
587. 8 My sister is pretty great. Thank you for always having the best advice, and for letting me borrow your clothes, even when I don’t ask first. Happy birthday.
588. Middle age... when “happy hour” is a nap!
589. “Happy 30th birthday…again!”
590. Dear sister, today you’re given another opportunity to blow out candles, I’m sure you are grateful because it means another year of joy and greater opportunities for you, make every day of your life count and enjoy every moment. Happy birthday sweet sister.
591. 35th Birthday Greetings
592. Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
593. “Happy 35th birthday! So today you’re master of your domain, king of the jungle.(just don’t forget to take out the trash
594. “Today is a good day to be happy. Do you want to know why? Today’s my sister’s birthday – I can’t lie. I love her with all of my heart and loved her from the start. I hope she has the best birthday and all the luck in the world comes her way.”
595. “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!”
596. “May your sweet 16 be a day that you remember always. I could never ask for a more wonderful son. Happy birthday!”
597. Old age brings wisdom…so I guess that proves you aren’t th