1. “Words alone can’t express the happiness my heart feels in being one of your guests during your 24th birthday. My only wish to you today is that you get the best of everything.”
2. “I wish you “SUCCESS” on this memorable day. The feeling and love that today brings would linger for posterity to note. Happy birthday girl, 24-year-old!”
3. “Dreams are petty, but don’t just dream, do! The whole wide world is in front of you to take; your attitude towards it will determine how far you can go. Happy 24th birthday!”
4. Watch out! It’s your birthday. For 24 hours, you’ll be drowning in hugs, kisses, and best wishes!
5. “Wishing you comfort in a time of weakness, strength when there’s nothing left anywhere. Happy 24th birthday, honey. May you always be my support.”
6. “The 24th milestone of your life has been reached and I sincerely hope that the journey ahead is far more satisfying than the journey so far. Happy birthday, my friend.”
7. Happy birthday to my evil clone. As a birthday treat, I’ll hold back on our plans for world domination for another 24 hours.
8. “The emotional and awesome feeling of fulfillment knows no bounds. Have a great 24th birthday, my love!”
9. “A birthday is that day in the year when you get to start afresh and try to make the next year of your life as beautiful as possible. With that thought in mind, I wish you a very happy 24th birthday.”
10. “On your birthday, I wish you all the success in life. Don’t let anything come between you and your biggest dreams. You are brilliant and talented, and you are on your way to achieving greatness. Happy 24th birthday, and may you celebrate many more birthdays in the future. Enjoy your day!”
11. “Happy twenty-fourth birthday to the raw material of beauty – my adorable wife.”
12. “Turning 24 this year isn’t something everyone is opportune to celebrate. Here’s a special day to mark the beginning of another circle of my life. Sincerely, my joy knows no bounds as I wish myself a happy birthday. Join me to celebrate.”
13. “Let us make plans for all the 24 hours of your 24th birthday so that each hour brings you something different. Happy birthday, my sweetest friend.”
14. “Thank you for adding color to my days and for making each day a little bit brighter and happier. I couldn’t ask for a better friend. On your birthday, I wish you all the happiness that this world can give. Stay happy, positive, and blessed. Happy 24th birthday!”
15. “Happy 24th birthday! Keep your creativity active, and you will see that your youthful spirit will be present in all stages of your life, and you will achieve great things without much effort.”
16. “Happy 24th birthday to someone who can finally hold their liquor but usually chooses not to.”
17. “Congratulations on completing your twenty-four years! May you have an unforgettable day with those who have never turned their backs and have always been satisfied with your well-being. Happy birthday!”
18. “Oh..it’s your birthday today? I completely forgot about that. Well, now that I remember – a very happy 24th birthday to you, my friend!”
19. I hope you spend all 24 hours of your birthday laughing and smiling. Happy birthday!
20. “I wish you “SUCCESS” on this memorable day. The feeling and love that today brings would linger for posterity to note. Happy birthday girl, 24-year-old!”
21. “The emotional and awesome feeling of fulfillment knows no bounds. Have a great 24th birthday, my love!”
22. “May the wind today bring you good health. I join the universe in the chorus to say a happy friend of the day of escape from the womb. Happy 24th birthday son!”
23. “A new day has just begun, shining with a radiant ray of hope. Happy 24th birthday to you!”
24. “This bday, I wish you abundant happiness and love, may all your dreams turn into reality, and may luck visit your home today. Happy 24th birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
25. “Let the joy of nature bring richness, an unforgettable happy birthday. Happy 24th birthday!”
26. “Whether you’re 24 or 54, you will always be my child. Happy birthday, dear son!”
27. “Sweet dreams were made to come true. I can honestly and sincerely say I have been blessed enough to see a sweet dream come true. Happy 24th birthday, my king!”
28. “It has always been my pleasure to attend your birthdays and like each year, this year too, I will pray that you get all the happiness in your life. Happy 24th birthday, my friend.”
29. “Happy 24th birthday to the most amazing person that I have known in my life. I hope you achieve all the success in life.”
30. “I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I am going to continue to love you more, show you more, and make your day a blast every single time. I love you! Happy 24th birthday to the boyfriend in the world!”
31. “Luckiness is to have a friend like you. You support me, help me, and encourage me where there is any lack. Happy 24-th birthday!”
32. “Who cares if you are 24 or 42…all that matters is that today is your birthday, my friend, and we are going to party as hard as we can. Happy birthday, bro.”
33. “A birthday is one day in the entire year when you get preferential treatment without any effort. So enjoy it while you can, my dear. Happy 24th bday to you.”
34. “What’s the price you pay for maturity? YOUR AGE. Happy 24th birthday!”
35. “Happy 24th birthday to my dearest best friend. My brother from another mother. My partner in crime. You make me insanely happy and I love you like crazy! Looking forward to celebrating you with all of our friends tomorrow.”
36. 24 My sister is one-of-a-kind. You’re quirky, silly, creative, awesome, and so much fun. Happy birthday!
37. “Happy 24th birthday! Keep your creativity active, and you will see that your youthful spirit will be present in all stages of your life, and you will achieve great things without much effort.”
38. “Dear son, wherever you find yourself, you will always be known for success and impeccable glory. Your head will always be above and not below. Happy 24th birthday to you.”
39. “Yay! I’m plus one today and that’s enough reason to pop champagne everywhere. I’m happy that I made it to my 24th birthday, and nothing can make me feel happier than this. I wish myself a happy birthday and many more years in return.”
40. “Happy birthday to my beloved boyfriend. You are more than just a boyfriend to me – you are my soulmate and the love of my life. I will love you forever, no matter what happens in life. Happy 24th birthday, baby!”
41. “Enjoy your 24 years, get inspired to dream big, set your goals, and fulfill your dreams. Don’t stop until you reach them. Happy birthday!”
42. “Smart, sweet, and 24. All these adjectives truly define you today, my dear. Have a great 24th birthday.”
43. “Are you ready to check the notifications for next 24 hours? Because its your birthday and you are going to get lots of notifications”
44. Happy birthday to my evil clone. As a birthday treat, I’ll hold back on our plans for world domination for another 24 hours.
45. To all the talented, smart, beautiful, and wonderful people having their birthdays today, I am your leader for the next 24 hours of celebrations.
46. “Life will not always be fair. It will disappoint you, infuriate you, make you doubt yourself, break your heart, and lose confidence in people. But it will also surprise you and take your breath away most of the time. Enjoy the ride and learn as much from it as you can. Happy 24th birthday!”
47. “To someone who means the world to me, a very happy 24th birthday! Every day is brighter, lovelier, and happier because of you. I promise to always be there for you for anything. I wish you a great day filled with laughter and love. Happy birthday!”
48. “Even though we are not together right now to celebrate your birthday, know that I’m thinking of you and wishing that I was there. I miss you so much, and I look forward to the day that I will be back in your arms. Have fun today! God bless you more. Happy 24th birthday.”
49. “Just want to say happy 24th birthday to my yummy boyfriend. I hope you have a great time at the cake cutting ceremony tonight and a hangover the next day.”
50. “Happy 24th birthday to my biggest cheerleader and best friend in the world. I can’t wait to see what you do with the rest of your life. You will always have me supporting you every step of your way.”
51. “Life wasn’t made to be easy. Its toughness is what will make you fit to live it and enjoy it to the fullest, never back down when faced with challenges. Happy 24th birthday son.”
52. “I don’t have a lot of friends that I can trust, but I have all the friends I needed when you became my best friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am changed because of you. Happy 24th birthday, and may you have the best birthday ever.”
53. “A new day has just begun, shining with a radiant ray of hope. Happy 24th birthday to you!”
54. “Wishing a very happy 24th birthday to my dear friend, old soul, and fellow coffee addict. I love you!”
55. 24 Your spirit is matched by no other, coupled with an energy that you share with everyone around you. It fills me with happiness to watch you grow bigger and smarter every day. Happy 2nd birthday to a wonderful kid.
56. “You are at the beginning of a long and curvy road, but that each day will give you a memory to keep and treasure—lots of good wishes for your twenty-fourth birthday.”
57. “I wish I had been more like you when I was your age. I admire your courage and determination. Keep going like this and you will achieve all your dreams very soon. Happy 24th birthday. Enjoy this day to the fullest.”
58. “Light up the candle and cut the cake. This is the time of your birthday celebration, my friend. Have a wonderful 24th birthday.”
59. “Happy 24th birthday, oldie!”
60. I hope this special day is a wonderful day for you to remember, full of joy and all the things that make you happy! Happy birthday, my dear friend.
61. “You loved listening to music a lot so I’m playing all your favorite tunes to celebrate your birthday. I hope you enjoy them.”
62. Sorry for always handing in my homework late. I’m trying my best to become a better student. Happy birthday and I hope that marking my essays late doesn’t bring you too much grief.
63. “If there’s one thing I really want for my birthday, that is for the mining company not to mine my daddy’s reserve.” — Bindi Irwin
64. 19 Take a bath, get a massage, take a nap, eat something decadent…this day belongs to you! Happy birthday, my dear friend. You are the best.
65. Stop feeling gloomy for turning thirty-five. You are better off than all those people in the world who are celebrating their fortieth. Happy 35th birthday.
66. If I made your birthday cake, it would be cat-a-strophic!
67. May God causes you to prosper and may he grant all your heart desires, dear son. Happy 14th birthday.
68. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday. It is a loving message that expresses her love for him.
69. You are the one who made my childhood special and unforgettable. May your love and care for me, never fade away. Happy birthday. I am proud to have you as my sister.”
70. “It seems like it was just yesterday you were crawling around. Now you’re 16 and ready to drive. Time flies, so aim high. Have a memorable birthday, dear.”
71. I might have the worst mood swings and be hard to bear sometimes. But I am thankful because you stayed by me in the hardest times. Thanks for being here. Happy birthday, my love.
72. “I can still remember our first birthday; it was full of balloons and crowns. Now it’s totally different. Truly you have grown into a young man. Happy 16th birthday, son!”
73. May your birthday be filled with the warm sunshine of love and the bright rainbow colors of laughter.
74. “It’s amazing to think that five years have already gone by. It’s been a hell of a ride taking care of you and raising you, but no complaints here. You are my child, and forever you will be this cute age to me. I love you, sweetheart. Have a wonderful 5th birthday!”
75. “You are an incredible sister with a good heart. May God pour on you your love and warmth in all areas of life. I wish you a happy birthday.”
76. “Here we go again! Time to dress up like the queen you are, and enjoy your 35th party. Happy birthday, sis!”
77. Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen. Cause it’s eighteen.
78. This bday quote can be used for older sons who might not want to celebrate their birthday but their mothers want to celebrate them.
79. Since no one cares about me these days, I am going to wish myself out loud so the entire online community know it’s my birthday!
80. “May your 14th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things, may you stay blessed, happy, and healthy. God bless your new age.”
81. Our very best wishes to our very best daughter! Happy birthday!
82. Another year older, but you will always be our baby boy. Happy birthday!
83. The best is yet to come. Accept it, be confident, and look forward to a future filled with endless possibilities and opportunities. Another birthday signifies the completion of your life’s journey. May your road be paved with success and led by love. Wishing you all the best with loads of love to your way, my friend.
84. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” -Sammy Hagar
85. You glow, birthday girl.
86. I hope you like this birthday message, because it’s also your gift!
87. Happy birthday, daughter! You’re the best gift that I have ever received.
88. “Sons like you should be called Suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy 16th birthday.”
89. Never stop being you and follow your heart! Happy birthday!
90. 23 Happy birthday! Life is an epic adventure with a friend like you. Wishing you a birthday filled with nonstop fun and wishes come true.
91. “How old were you when you realized that you have made our cups of happiness overflow a lot of times? Happy 37th birthday to the best sister ever! More reasons to be happy and proud and joy forever are my wishes for you!”
92. Roses are red, violets are blue, I am one proud happy mother, to have a son like you! Happy birthday!
93. My wish for you, my friend, on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!
94. Your life is a precious gift to this world. Wishing you a long life and prosperity. Happy birthday.
95. This birthday note is perfect for a mom who wants her son to know she thinks her son is the best.
96. “Happy fifth birthday to my wonderful little niece! You improve everything! Your smile can make everyone happy and make us smile again! Your jokes make everyone laugh! Have a very special day!”
97. 37 In the two years you’ve been born, you have changed all of our lives for the better, made everything sweeter, and filled every room with love. That is a lot accomplished in such a short time, and I know you will be able to move mountains when you are older! Wishing you a very special birthday today and always.
98. To your intelligence, your kindness, and your everlasting charm. I love you so much. Have the best birthday ever.
99. I am glad to be your dad and be a part of your life. Happy birthday, boy! You are such a great achiever at 14.
100. “No matter what direction you take in life, I will always send you the best of wishes. I hope that this year your birthday is filled with everything you could want. Happy birthday, son!”
101. “Children never outgrow the love of their mother, no matter how old they get. Happy birthday to a lovely mom who I’ll never forget.”
102. Happy birthday to the most important person in my life. Thank you for being my confidant, cheerleader and best supporter. I love you so much, [Mom/Dad]—cheers to your special day!
103. Happy birthday to my baby. Thank you for bringing me joy and loving me unconditionally in your baby way.
104. “To my dearest sister, I wish you a happy and warm birthday. You are more than just a great sister; you’re a true friend. May all of your birthday wishes come true.”
105. Happy birthday to the sweetest child on the planet! Happiest birthday, cutie!
106. “Happy birthday to my ride or die. Love you bunches!”
107. Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
108. Don’t let responsibilities bog you down. Don’t let problems give you a frown. There is much more to life than little troubles. Real happiness lies in smiles, laughs, hugs and cuddles. Happy 35th birthday.
109. “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
110. Sis, I know I said I would always do everything with you in life, but you’re going to have to do this “growing older” thing all by your lonesome. Happy birthday from your eternally younger sister!
111. No one else knows me as you do, and you still put up with me. Happy birthday, sister! I love you.
112. “To my favorite brother-in-law, I wish you an amazing birthday! May you enjoy many more years of life and may you always be blessed by good fortune, love, and success. Be happy!” – Anonymous
113. I’m beautiful, smart, always positive and happy. I’m just perfect. So perfect birthday to perfect me!
114. Sisters share too many emotions together joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, dreams and togetherness and these make them the truest friends of all. You’ve been my friend and guide through and through, examples you set are life. I emulate. Thank you for being a darling sister happy birthday.”
115. “Sister, happy birthday. Thank you for making me remember that I, too, am one year closer to gray hair and missing teeth.”
116. Happy 2nd birthday to the most precious baby in the world. When you’re older, I hope you can see and understand how big my love is for you. We’ll hug you and carry you even when you’re taller than me. You are surrounded by people who will always cherish you!
117. To think I wake up to your face every day is an elating feeling alone. I feel so lucky to have you and I am ready to keep up on this journey till eternity. Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you.
118. 31 You’re not just a sister…You’re a best friend, a referee, a fashion icon, and a total rock star. Happy birthday.
119. “To the best friend I have ever known, here’s wishing you a joy-filled birthday with memories for a lifetime, or just the day.”
120. Hey, sis. You’ll always be a kid in my eyes, but you’re growing up into a cool and confident young woman. Have the best birthday!
121. “You are way too little to understand what I am going to say to you right now. One day you will turn out to be a fantastic human being, a successful professional, and a champion of morals and ethics. Happy 5th birthday, kiddo.”
122. May your birthday remind you that this is probably a good time to stop looking in the mirror.
123. There is not a single day that goes by that my son doesn’t make me smile. You are the joy of my life and I cherish every moment with you. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Happy Birthday!
124. We may not have had a lot growing up, but with you our family had everything. May you continue to be amazing for many years to come. Happy birthday to the woman who holds us all together, my exceptional mom.
125. “Today, I want to tell you how much I love you, miss you, and think about you. Sister, I send you my very best wishes and lots of love on your birthday.”
126. “Conquer the world one cake at a time. Happy birthday!”
127. ‘To my caring mom, happy birthday! Thank you for always being there for me.’
128. Happy birthday to our lovely stepmother. We are endlessly thankful for the blessings and happiness you have showered us with, and we’re proud to call you our mum.
129. “Whatever it is that you want in the future, whether you want to be a lawyer or a doctor, or perhaps, you just want to travel the world, always remember that I’ll be right here to support you, my dear! May you have an awesome 5th birthday!”
130. 49 Happy birthday, friend! You bring a lot of happiness and fun into my life. Wishing you many more years of beautiful memories to come.
131. Mom, I hope your birthday is even half as spectacular as you make me feel. You lift me up with your love and grace. I hope you have a fortuitous and splendid year. Happy birthday!
132. “Sisters are one of life’s greatest gifts. They are shopping buddies, gal pals, confidantes, therapists, mothers, yoga partners, and manicurists all rolled into one. Happy birthday to my sister who plays so many roles in life.”
133. Make sure you smile wholeheartedly today and beyond because it’s your birthday. Happy birth anniversary to my dearest king.
134. ‘Happy birthday to my mom! I am so grateful that I have been blessed with a strong, kind, and thoughtful mother like you. I hope your day is as special as you are to me!’
135. “I wish Heaven didn’t have to take you so soon, mama. Happy birthday, I love you.”
136. I’m so proud of your progress as you grow. I hope that you have a spectacular day today. Happy 2nd birthday!
137. Birthdays are like Band-Aids, they eventually come off. But I never want our love to come to an end! I hope you have a birthday that is as delightful as you!
138. Take the day off. Put your feet up. You deserve it! Happy birthday, friend.
139. This birthday, as with every day, I’m sending you abundant love and happiness.
140. “Wishing you a fun-filled, joyous, and abundant birthday, bro. Have a memorable day!”
141. A mother can use this birthday message to encourage her son to achieve his goals.
142. I wish you unlimited happiness and joy in your life because whenever you are unhappy, it just breaks my heart. Know that I am always here if you need me. Happy birthday!
143. “Wait! You’re how old!? Excuse me, I need to go see a therapist. You just reminded me how old I am. Happy birthday, little sister!”
144. It really blesses my heart that my son is 14 years old today. I thank God on your behalf and wish that you would never forget where you are from no matter where you find yourself in life. Happy birthday!
145. ‘You’re the mother everyone wishes they had! Happy birthday my wonderful mom!’
146. Your birthday is so important to me that I’ve taken time out of doing nothing to post this message. Happy birthday sis!
147. “Sister, I’m so glad that I had you to grow up with; to share the laughter and tears. You made the tears easier, and the laughter more joyful. I wish you all the best today. Happy birthday!”
148. “Cheers to the brightest light in my life on your birthday!”
149. Son, you will always be our little toddler and a piece of our hearts you will forever be. Happy birthday, dear!
150. On your birthday, I pray that you feel His presence working in your life and that you are filled with the wonder and glory of God’s unfailing love for you.
151. “Even though we are miles apart this year for your birthday, you will always be in my thoughts. You are a marvelous sister, and I am sending all my love your way. Happy birthday, sister!”
152. You’ve raised me in good character by being the perfect role model. Happy birthday, stepmom!
153. I feel like I’m forgetting something…oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! I hope this birthday is full of everything you have been hoping for.
154. Son, we raised you, paid for you and supported you. Now you’re an adult, it’s about time you returned the favour. Have a great birthday.
155. On this day, a very special baby was born. I think it is the perfect time to celebrate how much joy you have brought into our lives. Happy birthday!
156. “Happy birthday sweetie May your days be as bright and shiny as the morning sun.”
157. Happy birthday. I hope all your birthday wishes come true on your special day.
158. “Sister, no other person could ever hold a candle to you, because you are too hot to handle! Happy birthday to my older, lovely, and feisty sister.”
159. 70 Wishing a very happy birthday to my kind, beautiful, and caring friend. Thank you for always being such a beacon of light and hope.
160. “Happy birthday. You make every day a great day. I’m so proud of the thoughtful and wonderful man you are.”
161. Happy birthday, buddy. On this day, may you be blessed with the things that put a smile on your face. Thanks, friend.
162. “Wishing myself a birthday that is as happy and fun as I am.” – Unknown
163. Happy birthday to someone who is always young at heart! You make me laugh and I am so grateful for that. Have a birthday that is as delightful as you are my son!
164. Wow, time really does fly! Happy belated birthday!
165. “No one gets me quite like you. Wishing you a happy birthday filled with love and good fortune!”
166. While a mother’s love for her son is supposed to be unconditional, some mothers feel they could never love someone as much as they love their son. This birthday message can be used to show a son how loved and appreciated he is on his birthday.
167. “Time goes on but there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about you. Your generosity, your kindness, your love live on through your children each and every day. Happy birthday, mom.”
168. You make my wishes come true every day. Today, I hope that your birthday with is granted. Happy birthday.
169. 13 Today is indeed a time of celebration! Happy birthday to one of the greatest people of all time. I am one of the luckiest people ever to have met someone like you. Have a truly incredible day!
170. A birthday message for a son who is a source of pride for his mother.
171. 17 This year, you will get to have double the fun, two times the love, and twice the number of memories! I can’t believe you are turning 2 years old already. The time has flown by. I can’t remember a time before you were born because you have made it all that much sweeter! Sending you so much love today on your birthday.
172. Merriest birthday to one of the most humble, funny, awesome and beautiful people I know: Me!
173. Friends are the family you choose. Happy birthday to my sister from another mister!
174. As your mother, it is my job to embarrass you on your birthday so here goes nothing… Happy birthday! I love you no matter how old you get!
175. Do you ever wonder why you feel so hot on your birthday? Maybe it’s because people won’t stop toasting you.
176. Happy Birthday. It’s your birthday, son! Go out and celebrate with your friends, have a few beers, and have lots of fun! This day is all about you. Enjoy!
177. Over the years we have only gotten closer, and I look forward to where we will be in the future. I know that it will be bright because we will both be there by each other’s side. Happy birthday to my best friend!
178. I may not always have a lot of free time in my life, but I will always make time for you. You are the most significant gift I have ever been given in life. Happy birthday, son!
179. This birthday message can be used for mothers who want their son to know how fast time flies and how much he has grown.
180. Happy birthday to my 37 year old self, what a journey it has been. It will be another beautiful year for me.
181. I hope your birthday is chock full of moments that fill your heart with peace and love. You are a fantastic sister, and I wish you every joy on your special day. Happy birthday!
182. They say it's your birthday. We're gonna have a good time. I'm glad it's your birthday. Happy birthday to you. - The Beatles
183. “I know you can’t wait to be the king of your own castle, but I hope you know that you’ll always be a little prince to me. May your birthday be filled with boundless humor and joy.”
184. 40 Wishing a birthday of dreams, wishes, and beautiful memories to my sweet friend who does so much for others. You’re such a rare and special soul.
185. “I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!”
186. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
187. Birthdays are like wrinkles, they come whether you want them to or not. But just like wrinkles, birthdays can be hidden with a little bit of birthday cake! I hope your birthday is as delightful as you!
188. Happy birthday to the best son ever! You’re totally rad and you know it! Go celebrate. Have all the fun, and remember-we love you so much!
189. You have no idea how much you mean to me. But that won’t stop me from telling you over and over again, Happiest birthday dear!!
190. ‘To my mother, hundreds of miles across the globe, happy birthday! Thank you for always loving me and guiding me. Distance can never separate our strong bond. You are always in my heart. I love you.’
191. You are always there when I needed a friend. A friend to talk to, to cry to, to laugh with. Thank you for being there for me. Happy birthday my dear friend.
192. I know I keep a lot of secrets. That’s because I firmly believe that women should have a little mystery about them. Since it’s your birthday here’s one secret I don’t mind sharing: I love you so very much.
193. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
194. I wish you a wonderful birthday filled with love and happiness!
195. Happy birthday! Never stop dreaming!
196. “Sisters are a lot like rainbows. They add seven important emotions to your life: Laughter, joy, dreams, anger, surprises, jealousy and friendship. You are the rainbow of my life, sister. I wish you the best birthday ever.”
197. Have it crossed your mind that you’re one of the most beautiful thirty-seven-year-olds yet? Happy birthday to the best sister alive.
198. Happy birthday.
199. “Sis, you drink way too much. You cuss way too much. You have somewhat questionable morals. You’re everything I could ever want in a sister. Happy birthday!”
200. I love you just as much today as any other day, my dear sister. Happy birthday!
201. Happy birthday to the king of my heart and the light of my world. Your throne shall never fade, and neither shall your light die away.
202. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.”
203. Happy birthday to a fabulous [brother/sister]. I can’t picture my life without you and am so glad you’re in my life. Let’s celebrate!
204. When you’re hurt, I’m hurt. When you’re happy, I’m happy. When you’re broke, go find a job. Happy birthday, princess
205. Happy birthday to the best gift God gave me. Happy birthday, my boy. You are 14 years old today and I feel so elated.
206. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
207. Working in the same office with an amazing person like you has been lots of fun. Happy birthday!
208. “They say birthday wishes always come true. Ask what your heart wants on this special day, dear brother. Wish you a great day and a lovely year ahead.”
209. “A definition of a sister: A person who knows you inside and out. Yes, it sounds like you. I’m grateful that you are my sister. Wish you a happy birthday.”
210. You’re one of a kind, so also is your birth anniversary. Happy birthday to the king of my world.
211. God gave me the best when He gave me you. Happy birthday to the sweetest sister ever.
212. “Happy birthday from the most incredible, loving, beautiful wife on the face of the planet! I love you to the moon and back!”
213. Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year ahead.
214. You are not only the king of the people but also the king of my heart. Thank you for giving me the honour of being your queen. Happy birthday, my king husband.
215. May God bless you, giving you peace and happiness especially on your birthday.
216. I don’t care what mom and dad say: You’re a keeper. Can’t wait to celebrate all that you are—happy birthday!
217. “You are such a special friend, who deserves a special day, for being who you are and bringing joy in every way. You make me smile and laugh, with everything you do, so today I get to send a special birthday wish to you!”
218. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wings of time.” – Jean Paul Richter
219. “You always went out of your way to make everyone around you happy. You put smiles on a lot of faces throughout your life. I hope that smile remains on your face as you celebrate with the angels in Heaven. Happy heavenly birthday.”
220. Another birthday and I’m still as gorgeous as ever.
221. “Today is the day where we stop and celebrate the arrival of the princess of the house. Happy birthday precious.”
222. 73 You’ve always been both the devil and the angel on my shoulders. It is just what I need…a balanced life! Happy birthday!
223. As scarce as true love may be, you found my heart. Happy birthday, sweetie. Wishing you prosperity and joy peculiar to a king.
224. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she believes he is a blessing in her life.
225. “Sister, I may not talk to you every day, but you always remain in my thoughts and heart. I celebrate this special day and send you my love. Happy birthday.”
226. “On my birthday, I celebrate me and all that I have accomplished.” – Unknown
227. To my dear son, I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me. You are the light of my life and I am so proud of you!
228. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
229. The advantage of being exactly halfway between your thirties and forties is that you can switch between acting young and old whenever you want. Happy 35th birthday.
230. No matter how old you get; you’ll always be my little boy. Happy birthday, son!
231. A mom can use this birthday message to let her son know how much he is loved.
232. “Happy birthday, old-timer! As you get older, so do your jokes! But it is fine; I will still put up with them because I love you.”
233. Happy birthday to my coolest, raddest, badest, awesomest best friend in the whole wide world.
234. ‘Happy birthday to my one in a billion Mom!’
235. May God continue to shower you with answered prayers and many blessings. Happy birthday!
236. You’re by far my biggest achievement. Happy 14th birthday. Nothing beats the sight of you every day. You give me joy.
237. I’ll always be by your side, happy birthday to one of the most important people in my life.
238. “I pray for understanding as to why heaven called you home so soon. My only reasoning is that they were missing you up there just as much as we now miss you here. You are always in my thoughts, sweet Mother. May your birthday today be as beautiful as the paradise of heaven in which you currently live.”
239. On your special day, I am sending you tons of birthday wishes. You are not just my sister, you are my best friend as well.
240. I kissed this birthday card a millions times before I mailed it to you. I hope you feel my love no matter how far we are.
241. Today is a blessed day because my king husband is a year older. May you never fall as a leader and as a husband. Happy birthday, my dearest king.
242. “The day you arrived I was clueless of how and what, but today I can say I am one of the lucky parents to have such an amazing daughter. May God bless you. Happy birthday sweetie.”
243. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I hope you never stop wishing and dreaming because you deserve every happiness in life. Happy birthday to my little princess!
244. Life has its ups and downs but every single moment counts. Be appreciative for every good day and grow stronger through the bad ones. Happy birthday, friend.
245. It’s your birthday! We can’t wait to spend the day celebrating you today!
246. “What did one veggie say to the other on its birthday? Ha pea birthday.”
247. “It’s just another day for everyone else, but it’s the most important day ever for me. Why? Because it’s my sister’s birthday. Sending you all the love and joy in the world!”
248. A year older, a year wiser. Happy birthday to this beautiful soul. May the Lord always provide all I need in life. This is my prayer today.
249. Happy birthday! May God bless you today, tomorrow, and always.
250. “Have the best birthday ever!”
251. Happy second birthday grandson, you are the sunshine in our family.
252. The first time I held you I knew you were perfect. Today we get to celebrate your birthday and reflect on all the amazing moments we have shared together. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how loved you are. Have a happy birthday!
253. Happy 35th birthday.
254. Happy 2nd birthday girl. You may be growing up but I am your biggest fan and always will be.
255. You fill my days with joy and laughter. Knowing that you are in my life brings me nothing but happiness. I hope you know that I love you so much, and I wish you the very best on your special day. Happy birthday!
256. You have always made us proud. Our blessings are always with you. May god bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday son!
257. Your smiles are a sweet song in my heart. Happy birthday, my dear daughter. May all your dreams come true on this special day!
258. It must feel good to hit the milestone of 100th birthday when most of your peers have already departed. Happy Birthday!
259. “Happy Birthday Brother! As you blow out your birthday candles, may God bless you with a bright, healthy and happy future!”
260. Roses are red; violets are blue. This is a cheesy poem to say happy birthday to you.
261. Funny moms can send this birthday message to their sons if they want to make them laugh on their special day.
262. “Happy birthday! Party hard, but not too hard - I hear hangovers get worse with age.”
263. Happy birthday old man! I know you carry many years on your back! One more year and walking for you will be passed!
264. “My cute nephew is turning five today, and it’s the happiest day for the entire family. Happy birthday to the cutest five-year-old boy.”
265. “I may have taught you to become a good student, good citizen, good sportsperson and a good mate. But you my son, have taught me the most important thing of all – how to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.”
266. ‘Whenever I miss you beside me, I think about all the beautiful memories we have together and how blessed I am to have you in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world. Wishing you a happy birthday miles away, mother!’
267. An astounding sister like you should have an astounding day on your birthday! I hope it heralds the start of a new year filled with good times and great friends. May you get everything your heart desires this year. Happy birthday!
268. Take time to reflect on all of the blessings you have received and how lucky you are. And we are lucky to have you! Happy birthday!
269. “On your special day, I smile as I remember your kindness, class, and unconditional love. Please know that you’re never far from my heart. Happy birthday, mom.”
270. Happy 2nd birthday! Things to do with you today: Drink champagne. Eat cake. Remember your age on the count of three.
271. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
272. Your love makes me feel like a teenager; it takes my breath away. After all these years my heart still flutters when I think of you. Happy birthday to my dearest love!
273. “You may be getting older but at least I still look great! Happy birthday best friend!”
274. I’m in total awe of God’s miracles in your life. Sometimes I wonder if it were magic. Happy birthday, boy. 14 years is not one hour.
275. This is a good year to start looking out for potential ideas to add to your list. Happy birthday, son. As you mature in your body, I want you to also grow in wisdom. Wishing you the best experiences as you clock 14 today.
276. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays on this special day. I hope you get to make it a lazy one and relax. You work so hard, and you deserve it! I love you more than anything. Enjoy your day!
277. “You are the reason why my world is overwhelming with so much love, happiness, and joy. I hope your birthday inspires you just the way your presence inspires me.”
278. Happy birthday little sis, I hope you never act your age!
279. “You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.”
280. I don’t have information on how to move the Earth further from the sun, but I have proof that you’re the best sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my amazing sister. May you enjoy today and the rest of your life.
281. ‘From the day you brought me out to the world, I have always been thankful to God that I have the most amazing mother in the entire world. Happy birthday, mother! I love you.
282. As your older sister, I want to invite you to a really cool secret club for your birthday. It’s called the Sisterhood Club. You don’t know it yet, but it’s going to be awesome. There are a couple of rules though: no parents, no boys, and above all else, sisters come first!
283. You make love taste like honey and passion burn like wildfire. Happy birthday, sweet love.
284. Our self-esteem is supposed to peak at 60. 'Til then, there are always birthday messages from near-strangers on Facebook to make us feel seen.
285. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. — H. V. Prochnow
286. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
287. Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift. — Aretha Franklin
288. “When I married your brother, life has thrown in a wonderful gift in the package! That is you, my sister-in-law! Happy birthday! Stay lovely!”
289. “Sisters will be there forever. I’m so glad that you’re mine. I hope that your birthday puts a smile on your face and brings happiness to your heart.”
290. At our age, drinking and eating cake isn't anything special. That's just called Thursday night. Hope your birthday is extraordinary!
291. Happy birthday to a self-willed, strong, and beautiful soul. Yes, you got it right! I am turning a year older today. HBD to me!
292. “If I were given a chance to pick my sister, I would pick you. You’re pretty awesome. Happy birthday, sis!”
293. I am so grateful for all of the breathtaking moments that we’ve shared. What vivid memory are we going to make on your birthday this year?
294. “You’re growing up into a wonderful, one-of-a-kind person. Have a blast with your fun new age. Happy 16th birthday!”
295. “On this special day, you may have the best shoes, the best dress, and even the best gifts. But just remember that you also have the best birthday wishes – and those came from me.”
296. Dear daughter, I wish you all the best in life, and know that you can beat whatever life throws at you. Happy birthday!
297. “Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and many more that top the year before!”
298. May your day be filled with sunshine! Happy birthday, son!
299. Darling, today is your day; I hope this, your special day, is full of fun and happiness. Happy birthday!
300. This message is perfect for a mother who wants her son to know how strong he is, and to have a happy birthday.
301. Hey you! It’s your birthday! Don’t forget to give that awkward smile as everyone sings happy birthday to you today. It’s the one thing I look forward to every year.
302. It’s your second birthday, but you’ll always be my baby. Happy 2nd Birthday!
303. Dad, sending you best wishes on your birthday. Stay healthy and safe. We’ll always be thankful for the sacrifices you make for us and how hard you work, so we hope you have a great day and a year of blessings.
304. I know you are very glad you married me. Why wouldn’t you? At least, I am about to wish you a happy birthday. You don’t get that everywhere. Happy birthday, love.
305. May every moment today make you smile, may every second of today be worthwhile. To my dearest friend, these are my birthday wishes for you and I hope every dream you wish comes true.
306. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were already in your twenties but, you are just 14 years old. Your wisdom fills me with awe. I wish you a wonderful time today. Happy birthday, son.
307. Happy birthday to the best son in the world!
308. Dear any name here good wishes for a day, good wishers for the year, good wishes for a future, filled with happiness and cheer. You are very special and so is your birthday, so hope this day is filled with joys and happiness, for always. Happy birthday sister!”
309. Now that you’ve grown up, you may be too cool to come home for your birthday. That’s okay because we’ve decided this year to come visit you! Seeing you: check. Loving you: check. Opportunity to shame you in public: priceless.
310. 80 Happy birthday to you on your big day. There are so many reasons to celebrate the day you were born, so we better get started now! Congratulations on another great year on this earth!
311. Hey neighbor! It feels like only yesterday that we were knocking on your door and introducing ourselves for the first time. Happy birthday, friend, and may we keep living in harmony next to one another for many years to come.
312. Mom, I love you so much and to quote Severus Snape “always.” Even though it’s cheesy, you know you love a good Harry Potter reference. Happy birthday from your nerdy (inherited from you
313. “Your birthday is even more special to me than it is to you. Want to know why? Because today is the day that I received the most precious gift in my life. Happy birthday.”
314. 2 incredible years spent with you. have a blast on your birthday.
315. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
316. “You stood by my side even when I snapped. You made my childhood one I’ll never forget. You are my best friend and always will be. You are the whole reason I believe in myself today. Thank you for all of the great times we shared! Happy birthday.”
317. “You are not only a great brother, but also a wise guardian for me. Growing up with you has been a remarkable experience. Happy birthday to you!”
318. You are loved for the smart kid you were, the charming person you are now and the wonderful son you will always be! Happy birthday to you, son!
319. I’m so grateful that you managed to pull through, past all the difficulties you faced. Birthday or not, I’ll always be proud of you. Happy birthday!
320. I wish you joy and happiness on your birthday.
321. Ten years ago, you made me a mom. Thanks for making every year since then an adventure. Happy birthday, son!
322. May today bring something new and exciting for you. Happy birthday!
323. “When you were young, I tried to teach you everything, but now that you’re growing older, you seem to think you know it all already! I love you anyway. Happy birthday, son!”
324. My life was so empty before you came into it, and when I met you my whole world changed for the better. I look back and am so thankful that I married such a compassionate, driven, and affectionate man. Happy birthday my love!
325. “A birthday is a time to reflect, to take stock and to look ahead. It is the day you entered the world. No great shakes to anyone else, but to you – everything.” ― Kevan Manwaring
326. Real friendship is like an old oak tree. Its roots are so deep that the storms of life cannot shake it. Happy birthday to you, friend.
327. On this day, a very special person was born. That person is you! Happy birthday!
328. “Sister, you’re finally 21! Now, you’re legally able to do all of the things I’ve been doing since I was 16. Happy birthday!”
329. Happy birthday, my beautiful girl! You are the stars of my moon and the sun to my sky! I couldn’t imagine life without you!
330. Don’t worry that just because you’re getting older, we won’t still get you gifts. This year we decided to get you a gift that revolved around money since you always seem to like those best: the gift of paying all your own bills. Happy birthday you grown up you!
331. This birthday message can be used for mothers who have an amazing son and want him to have a great birthday.
332. Cheers to the man of the hour! Happy birthday, hope it’s a great one.
333. “As the sun rises on this special day of your life, it’s a sign of a brighter journey of your new age. I wish you the best in everything. Happy 14th birthday.”
334. “It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters. Happiest birthday to my partner-in-crime sister. I love you!”
335. “You have become a great young man. I could not be prouder of you. May your 16th birthday be memorable and wonderful.”
336. I’m super excited to see you clock 14 years already. Happy birthday, my son. I’m sure God has a lot in store for you this new year.
337. “Happy birthday to our fun-loving and happy-go-lucky daughter, here’s wishing you a day of non-stop celebrating as you turn another year older and sweeter!”
338. Your frown, your smile, your jokes, your quirks, your talents, your vices, good and bad, I love everything about you. Happy birthday sweetheart!
339. “It may be your birthday, but I’m the lucky one here. I got to spend another whole year with you, and hopefully many more to come. Happy birthday my love.”
340. Mom, you always know how to make me smile so big it hurts and laugh so much I cry. I don’t know how you manage to do that, but I am so glad that you do. Happy birthday Mom!
341. May your dreams shine and sparkle like the stars at night. Happy birthday.
342. A birthday is just the beginning of another 365-day long trip around the sun. Happy birthday and enjoy the ride!
343. “You give me so many reasons to be proud of you: you’re smart, funny, and courageous. May your birthday be filled with every delight you could possibly imagine this year.”
344. Though the distance may be far between us, I know the love we have for each other knows no boundaries. Happy birthday!
345. “Reaching the age of five means you’ve become five times smarter, five times cuter, five times taller, and five times more adorable! Happy fifth birthday, sweetie!”
346. I promise to make you feel better for as long as you live. May this new age make your life more colourful. Happy birthday to my husband and king.
347. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
348. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!”
349. From the deepest part of my heart, I hope the angels run errands on your behalf. Happy birthday, my love. Have my kisses from miles away.
350. Happy birthday to the best son a mother could ask for! I can’t wait to celebrate you today.
351. Daughter, watching you grow up has been many things, joyful, impactful, and even stressful. Above all though, it has been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy birthday!
352. 95 Thanks for always being the voice of reason in all our adventures. I don’t know where I’d be without you. Happy birthday, dearest friend!
353. Hopeful mothers will want to send their son a birthday message like this.
354. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants him to know that he is one step closer to his dreams and should not worry about growing up.
355. When I look back at our childhood, I have only happy memories of our times together. It warms my heart to know that we have so many more years to enjoy together. Happy birthday sister!
356. I could say a million different things, but the most important thing I can ever tell you is that I love you so much, sister. Happy birthday.
357. I have known so much joy and love being your sister for all these years. I hope that on your birthday you get to experience even a portion of that love and joy for yourself. May your special day be filled with only happiness. Happy birthday!
358. Though the distance may be far between us, I know the love we have for each other knows no boundaries. Happy birthday!
359. What a lovely day to celebrate the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much, happy birthday!
360. From the moment you were born , you have brought nothing but joy into my life. I adore every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all you do. Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
361. “Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.”
362. Dreamers will appreciate this birthday message from their mothers, which shows how much they are loved.
363. “Sister, you are the warmth in my heart. Happy birthday!”
364. “To my wonderful daughter, Happy birthday. Enjoy all the beauty this day brings and surround yourself with all your favorite thing.”
365. Every year on my birthday, I start a new playlist titled after my current age so I can keep track of my favorite songs of the year as a sort of musical diary because I am a teenage girl. — Chris Hardwick
366. “Sending the warmest birthday greetings with my warm regards and love wrapped in this message.”
367. ‘Every mom is special but none as special as you are to me! Wishing you a very happy birthday.’
368. You work hard, and now it’s time to enjoy your special day. Happy birthday to a one-of-a-kind coworker.
369. ‘Happy birthday to my mother who always puts a smile on everyone’s face. Today, and every day, I wish you a day full of happiness and love!
370. “Have a whaley great birthday!”
371. While some mothers want their sons to have a calm birthday, others want them to have an exciting day. This message is for the latter.
372. “You do not know every night I thanked heaven for having allowed me to marry the kind and loving man I ever met. Happy birthday my husband!”
373. 75 Life is one long road trip with you riding shotgun. It is something you are very thankful for, and something you never forget. Let’s celebrate you, and our life-long friendship. Happy birthday!
374. “Son, you’re our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!”
375. Happy birthday to the greatest gift our parents ever gave me!
376. 106 Being an adult alongside a childhood friend is weird because it feels like no time has passed between us and we just have to perform all the adulating requirements. It’s like we still have a secret language that the world isn’t in on. I hope it feels this way forever, Happy birthday!
377. “Wishing you tons of happiness and blessings on your birthday. May your cake be as sweet as you and your gifts bring you smiles!”
378. “Your birthday is a perfect occasion to tell that I notice and appreciate all the special things that you do everyday to make my life so beautiful and meaningful! Happy birthday!”
379. “If there were a competition for best daughters, undoubtedly you would come first. You have been so great to me over all these years. Happy birthday my superstar.”
380. Happy second birthday my little man. May you get whatever your heart desires and may all your wishes come true
381. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
382. This birthday message is for mothers who want their son to know how much she loves him.
383. Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday dear friend!
384. Happy birthday, best friend! It is amazing the number of years we have known each other. Why have we put up with each other for so long? Do you think it’s because we like each other? Nope, it’s quite simple, we just know too many of each other’s secrets.
385. ‘Happy birthday Mom! No distance can ever separate my love for you!’
386. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and laughter. May you stay brave, kind, and true. Happy Birthday!
387. Birthday cakes are a special way to celebrate another year of life. I hope you have a birthday that is as sweet as this cake! Happy Birthday sweetie!
388. “Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my not-so-little girl. You’ve grown up to be everything I could have wished for and more.”
389. Congratulations for having the best of both worlds – the energy of your early thirties and the mellowness of your nearing forties. Happy birthday.
390. Older sons can still be considered “baby boys” to their moms. This birthday message is perfect for that special relationship.
391. “You deserve an amazing birthday! Here’s hoping it’s a great day and one you’ll always remember.”
392. Wishing you the happiest birthday! I am lucky to call you my son and I cherish every moment that we spend together. You are everything to me, and I love you with all of my heart. Have a birthday that is as delightful as you!
393. Happy 35th birthday to my love. May your treasures be more than the sea sand. I love you forever.
394. ‘There is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I feel so blessed that I was given the best mom in the world. Happy birthday, Mom.’
395. Make sure to celebrate your birthday in style! You only turn (age) once so make it a birthday to remember! Have fun and be safe!
396. I was going to give you the best gift in the whole entire world, however I couldn’t find a box that was big enough to hold ME! Happy birthday my friend!
397. “You are everything I could ever ask for in a sister and more. I consider myself blessed and lucky to have you by my side throughout life’s journey. Happy birthday, sister.”
398. Have a drink on me big sis, it’s your birthday!
399. “We may fight, argue and annoy each other, but you will always be my BFF. Love you through thick and thin. Happy birthday!”
400. Cupcake with short funny birthday wishes
401. “Whenever I ask you for your age, you change the topic. But today, its your birthday and you have no chance to escape”
402. Happy birthday to the world’s cutest 2-year-old!
403. It all started with the shrill cry of a baby boy announcing his glorious entry into the world. Fast forward to today, you’re already an adolescent. Happy birthday, my beautiful boy.
404. Today’s an extra special day because it’s my son’s birthday!
405. On your birthday I wish that I could stop time. Not only to keep you with me forever but so that I can stop feeling so old! Happy birthday to my son who at least makes me feel young at heart.
406. “As you drive on the seas of your life, driven by the gentle breeze of your laughter, lower the sails of happiness and enjoy this wonderful journey. Happy 5th birthday, my little sailor.”
407. Happy Birthday to the coolest dude I know! May your birthday be as amazing as you are! You deserve nothing but the best in life!
408. “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”
409. 41 You just turned two and you’re already this cool? You are my favorite two-year-old. Thank you for sharing your cake with me. Try not to eat too much cake today! Have an incredible second birthday!
410. Birthday presents mean so much more when they come from the heart. So I got you a birthday card, because I love you! Happy birthday!
411. What can make a king truly happy? I’d like to know so I can make you a happy man, today. Happy birthday to my husband and king.
412. “You are my life. You are my breath. You are my inspiration. Happy birthday to you!”
413. “Happy birthday, pal! Let this special day bring you years upon years of happiness., health and prosperity.”
414. I wish you an exciting and successful career. You are simply the best. Happy birthday!
415. 79 Happy birthday, to the person who always brings us together. Because of you, we all have better memories, more love, and richer lives. Life just wouldn’t be nearly as full and beautiful without you in it. You are a real gift to so many. Thank you, and may this day and all your days bring you pure joy!
416. Son, this is your happy birthday wish. Don't expect a birthday card, and you can forget about a gift!
417. “A sister is someone who always understands you, cares for you, and loves you. You are an exceptional one, and I hope you have the best birthday!”
418. “Sending all the good wishes and love to the most wonderful five-year-old girl in the world. Happy birthday!”
419. “Today is the perfect day to have a birthday! Enjoy your special day, sis.”
420. Whenever people see good in me, I know it’s all because of you. Thank you for teaching, loving, and supporting me. May your birthday be filled with generosity and happiness.
421. Does thirty-five signify a higher age than thirty? Going by the way you are looking younger each day, the answer is no. Happy 35th birthday.
422. You are the most charming little kid in the world. Happy birthday, dear! Have fun!
423. How do you know that you are getting old? When you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy birthday!
424. As you’ve grown over the years you’ve changed in so many ways; all of which were for the better. I couldn’t be more proud of the person you’ve become. Happy birthday to my exemplary daughter!
425. Well, it’s that time of year again … time to celebrate a real special guy. Happy birthday!
426. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world! I love you, and happy 2nd birthday!
427. When my day is dark, you are my light. Thank you for not only lighting my way but filling it with warmth as well. May your birthday be as special as you are to me. Happy birthday Mom!
428. “I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”
429. “Now that you’ve reached the age of five, you’ve also made our lives five times happier, five times more blessed, and five times noisier! Happy birthday, our little bundle of joy!”
430. See who is plus 1 today and also celebrating his 14th birthday, my dear boy. Happy birthday, my son. Best wishes!
431. When I need guidance, I need only turn to you. Thank you for always showing me the way, and never pointing out the fact that I have gotten lost so many times in life. Happy birthday Mom!
432. Life seems to fade our memory, so on this birthday I will forget yours if you forget mine! – Kate Summers
433. Happy Birthday! Let’s celebrate and eat cake and ice cream because today is your birthday and you deserve it!
434. We always believe that miracles happen to one in a billion. But we have never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we had you, our beloved son. Wonderful birthday!
435. Yes, I don’t have any of the seven wonders of the world in my backyard, but I have the sweetest sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, my dear sister.
436. Happy birthday son a list of unique, heartfelt, and humorous birthday wishes for your boy
437. “Hip-Hip time! It’s your big day! Let your 16th year be your best year! I know it will be a huge success! Happy 16th birthday!”
438. I have thought of so many things to say to you today ’cause you are really amazing. I love you, my boy. Happy 14th birthday.
439. “Sweetheart, today, we’re not blowing off the candles on your cake. Instead, we’re going to fan the flame, so that the fire of love in our marriage will be kindled more and more. Happy birthday, my very sweet baby.”
440. Son, you are one of the most special people in this world and I am so lucky to be your mom. You have brought me more joy than I ever could have imagined. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!
441. “No matter how many of your birthdays come and go, you will always be my little slugger. Happy birthday!”
442. 42 You are a gift to us all. We will always encourage you and hope you fulfill all the exciting things you have yet to dream about. May those dreams take you far beyond two, into a lifetime of happiness and personal achievement. Happy second birthday!
443. ‘Happy birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and best friend!’
444. ‘Wishing you, the greatest mom ever, a happy birthday!’
445. “Sending all my love and best wishes to an amazing wife, friend, mother, and woman who’s been there for me from day one! Having you in my life has surely made it a better place. You deserve this special day so much. Happy birthday to my lovely wife.”
446. We’ve been together for such a long time. My love for you and my commitment to our life together only grows stronger. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy birthday, handsome!
447. “Happy birthday! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with. Thanks for all the awesome adventures we’ve been on, and I can’t wait for the many more fun times to come...starting with celebrating your birthday!”
448. May all of your wishes come true, today and always. Happy birthday to a very special person.
449. I want to be that wish when you blow the candles on your birthday cake. Happy Birthday my lovely husband.
450. “You’re sweeter than the birthday cake we will be devouring later! Here’s a toast to the woman of my dreams. Happy birthday, love!”
451. Happy birthday to my favorite son! Don’t tell your sister I said that!
452. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Happy birthday to me.
453. Wishing myself a wonderful birthday and year at 37, life hasn’t been perfect but it has been great and I hope this year is so much better.
454. “With all the love I can share, I want to show you how much I care. I’m sending the best wishes your way in the hope that my favorite grandson will have a great birthday!”
455. “Best birthday greetings as you celebrate your big day! I hardly know what to say?! May this year be your best year yet, and may you receive an abundance of blessings! Happy 16th birthday boy!”
456. “Your birthday outshines the other 364 days. Happy Bday!”
457. Baby I’m crazy for you. Baby I am lost without you. Baby be mine forever. Baby I’m yours and you’re mine. Have a wonderful birthday!
458. Wishing my dearest pal a big happy birthday. May this be one for the books!
459. Happy 30th birthday. Don’t worry, you’re still an 18 year old… now with 12 years added experience!
460. When I look into your eyes even for a moment, I want nothing more, but to live on as your queen both in heaven and on earth. Happy birthday to the king of my heart.
461. Today I am definitely having my cake… and eating it too! It’s my birthday! Calories are non-existent on birthdays!
462. “Mom, the day that you passed away was the saddest day of my life. I know that you are comfortable and free from all life’s troubles wherever you are, but I still miss you a lot. I know that one day in heaven, I will be with you. Happy birthday.”
463. “Dear husband, words to describe you: Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible. I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.”
464. “I was mom’s only pet until you showed up in our family as my sister-in-law. Frankly, I get so jealous when mom uses the same pet name for me to address you… But, what can I do? I’ve learned to accept it that way. At least, I’m still dad’s best pet. Best wishes on your birthday.”
465. When you were a child you wanted a pony for your birthday, when you were a teen you wanted Johnny Depp, and now that you are an adult you only want love and affection. Finally, something I can actually provide! Happy birthday to my daughter who is all grown up!
466. “An older sister is someone special, who fights with me, cares for me, plays with me, suggests me things and shouts at me at times. Happy birthday, big sis.”
467. Sometimes in life we encounter a person who becomes so important to us that we can call them a best friend. And it’s not easy to earn the title of “best”, but I am proud to call you my best friend. Happy birthday!
468. A mother is nurturing, loving, kind, and a wonderful teacher. You are all of those things and so much more. Happy birthday mom!
469. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday to remind him how unique he is.
470. You’re among the best things which have occurred to me in this life. That is why I thank god, for giving me a son as fantastic as you. Happy birthday sons!
471. Happy Birthday To You. To My Dearest Son! Sending birthday wishes your way on this very important day, along with the hope for a bright and positive year ahead!
472. “To the sweetest berry in the bunch, a very happy birthday!”
473. “Wishing a happy birthday to my favorite brother of all time – I know you are my only brother, but still. You are the best I could ask for all year round.”
474. “Happy birthday to my gorgeous sister.”
475. Here’s to another fifty years of celebrating your birthdays!
476. 5 It’s your birthday! I know you keep hearing stories about your one-year-old way of life, but you stand tall and walk all on your own now. You’re not just ready for bigger and better, you ARE bigger and better – you’re TWO! So, here’s to your first experience of what it’s like to get older. You’ll show ‘em who’s boss next year.
477. May God bless the day you were crowned a king. Happy birthday to the best king to ever walk the surface of the earth.
478. “Since it’s your birthday, I’ll let you leave the lights on.”
479. “Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all the time, and hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.”
480. “Through the good times and the fights, you’ve always been by my side. I’m happy that we can celebrate another year of your life together. Happy birthday.”
481. “Having an elder brother like you is like having a guardian angel always looking after me and saving me from troubles! Happy birthday to you!”
482. Son, today you’re our favorite child. Happy birthday!
483. To the coolest, best, and most special son, happy birthday! May your 14th birthday be the start of great and abundant things. It’s a time of many blessings for you, dear son.
484. “On my birthday I am a better person than I was the year before and I can only hope to be better next year.” – Unknown
485. 43 To my dear friend on your birthday: We go way, way back, and I can’t imagine this journey through life without you. Happy birthday.
486. I may not be your mother by blood, but I wish you just as any mother would for her daughter – happy birthday and may all your dreams come true!
487. “May the candles on your birthday cake this year shine as brightly as you do in my heart, brother-in-law. Happy birthday to you.” – Anonymous
488. Wishing my 37 year old self a wonderfully special birthday and a year ahead.
489. Happy birthday, my wonderful child. You are so dear to me, and our bond can never be broken. I love you with all my heart
490. “It’s a happy day! It’s a fun day! It’s your birthday! Blow all the candles at once! Dance and sing with your friends and go around, go, go! Oh yes, you cannot eat your cake at once! Happy fifth birthday, little jester!”
491. “You always manage to fill my heart with love and positivity. I wish I could be there on your birthday to hug you in person, but know that my thoughts are always with you.”
492. Happy birthday to my sister! I wish you a year full of chocolate, candy, and cake.
493. You’re simply the best. Wishing a big happy birthday to one of my dearest friends—may it be a year for the books.
494. Mom, everything good about me I got from you. I just wanted to say thank you for the inheritance. Happy birthday from your mini-me!
495. “Getting older is obligatory, but growing up is not. Happy birthday!”
496. “The best part of our relationship is that the memories of bitter fights have been overshadowed by those of making up after. Happy birthday!”
497. When I first held you in my arms, I felt like I had won. That’s exactly how I feel today. Happy 14th birthday, dear son.
498. May every day of your life be filled with wonder and glee. We can start with your birthday because I prepared chocolate, cookies, and cake. Nothing brings more wonder and glee than lots and lots of carbs!
499. Thanks for always providing me with hope for my future, forgiveness for my past, and love for my present. I hope your birthday is even half as remarkable as you are. Happy birthday!
500. This greeting is perfect for a son who is looking to make the most of his birthday.
501. “Happy birthday, gorgeous! I am grateful for all of our memories and excited to create new ones together!”
502. “May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness, and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!”
503. The birthday boy gets to choose what we do today, so what will it be? Let’s make it an unforgettable day. I love you, happy birthday!
504. May you have many blessings on your birthday today.
505. Cheers to me and for myself. I’m older now but in my soul I’m still young. Beautiful birthday to me, to this charming young man/woman!
506. 23 Happy birthday to my compassionate and giving sister. You do so much for others, and today you deserve to really celebrate.
507. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
508. Today I think I’m going to party harder than ever before- cause it’s my birthday!
509. Happy Birthday to someone I hope is still my friend even when we're too senile to remember each other's birthdays.
510. Happy birthday, my king. As I gaze at you, I’m blinded by the light of your glory. May you live long to fulfill your dreams and so much.
511. Time flies when you’re having fun! Happy 2nd birthday, son!
512. For as long as you live, you shall never know a better yesterday. Your life shall be full of happiness and joy. Happy birthday to my husband and king.
513. On my birthday, one is the loneliest number! That is why there is cake and ice cream and alcohol…
514. I’m going to stop sending you makeup. . . time to accept you as you are, beautiful wrinkles and all! Happy birthday!
515. You’ve made me a better person, a better woman and a better wife. Happy birthday wishes husband!
516. 72 Life is a lot more colorful with you in it. I wouldn’t change a thing. Happy birthday, friend!
517. Thank you for inspiring us to keep learning and trying our best. Happy birthday.
518. How is my son growing up so fast? Here’s to another year celebrating you. Happy birthday!
519. Thank you for making our home the best palace in the world. You will always be known as the most loving husband and not just the wisest king. Happy birthday to my king husband.
520. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do, call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake, and presents.
521. I am proud to say the mini version of myself is way better that the original one. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
522. No matter how old you get, always remember that you are never too old for birthday cake, birthday presents, and birthday parties! Make sure you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are! Happy Birthday son.
523. Happy birthday to the man whom I love most in the world, my hubby. You fill my days with endless joy and love, and I hope your birthday is as stunning as you are.
524. “You are the nicest, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl. Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me! Happy Birthday!”
525. “If I were granted three wishes, I would wish for – shelter, food and for everyone in the world to have a sister as great as you. Happy birthday!”
526. Stop having so many birthdays! Seriously, each year it gets more difficult to find you a gift.
527. There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
528. Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
529. I will love you for another 38 years I promise you. Happy 38th birthday to the woman after my heart. Cheers to many more blissful years ahead of you.
530. When I asked you what you wanted for your birthday, and you said, “nothing would make me happier than your company,” I made sure to get you nothing, just like you wanted! Hope you enjoy it!
531. This birthday message is perfect for a son who is working hard to achieve his goals.
532. May your day be as cheerful, positive and beautiful as you are. I wish you all the best on your birthday.
533. I am at peace with you, I am beautiful with you, I am perfect with you. You are sun that shines so brightly to my universe. I love you so much. Have a wonderful birthday!
534. Over the years, I’ve had a number of friends, but none ever made me feel as happy as you make me feel. I’m so blessed to have a friend like you in this lifetime. Happy birthday, to the prettiest woman, and best friend around.
535. “Happy birthday, sister. You are so special in my life, not only for being my family but also for being one of my best friends. Without you, I would have not made this far.”
536. “Sister, I want to be the very first person to wish you a happy birthday because you’re the first person who made a permanent home in my heart. Happy birthday!”
537. It seems like only yesterday you were born, and now you’re already grown up. It has been my pleasure to raise you honey. Enjoy your birthday and have lots of fun!
538. “No matter how old you become, you’re always a little kid to me. May God continue to guide you on the right path as you journey through life! Happy 5th birthday, sweetheart!”
539. “Happy birthday to my brother. Here is to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Have a great day!”
540. “It has been a great experience growing up with you, my dear little brother. May you grow up to be a good human being. Happy birthday to you!”
541. Many people forge their own way in life, but you always seem to take the slam into life approach! It’s one of your many endearing qualities right up there with your daring, loving, and caring ways. Happy birthday to my brave and sassy sister!
542. I love you and can’t imagine my life without you. I know that it would be empty. Happy birthday! I hope that our love never stops!
543. ‘You’re the mother everyone wishes they had! Happy birthday, mom, I love you! Forever and always.’
544. Happy birthday to our little guy, who keeps us on our toes from son-up to son-down!
545. My joy in having you as my son is something that can’t be measured. It can only be felt through lots of hugs, kisses, and adoration. I’m so happy I was blessed with a son as astounding as you. Happy birthday, my son!
546. No matter what happens in life, you can always count on me to be there for you. That’s what big sisters are for. I’m there for you rain, shine, or anything in between, but I hope your birthday is full of only clear skies.
547. ”Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.” – Aretha Franklin
548. Happy birthday to the person who’s been my go-to buddy since day one. Here’s to many more years of shenanigans!
549. Happy birthday, friend. I feel blessed every day because I have a wonderful man like you in my life.
550. Life is an incredible journey, and there is no one I’d rather have by my side during it than you. Every moment we’ve had together is as irreplaceable as you are. Happy birthday husband!
551. ‘I’m so grateful for a mother like you. I hope your birthday is half as magnificent as you are. Happy birthday!’
552. Happy birthday to a wonderfully wise old woman!
553. “Happy 5th birthday, kiddo! Don’t be afraid to aim high and reach the sky! No matter what happens, we’ll always be here to love and support you.
554. Happy birthday to my best friend in the whole world! Let’s make today a day to remember! I hope your birthday is filled with lots of happiness and love!
555. I wish you every success in life. May you know only victories, but if ever you feel defeated just turn to me. It’s my job always to help you overcome your obstacles. Happy birthday from your older sister.
556. “Happy birthday to an awesome sister who always has my back. I hope your day is as awesome as you are.”
557. You are the reason my life is so full of laughter and joy. You have brought me nothing but happiness, and I am incredibly glad that I have such a wonderful husband. Happy birthday husband!
558. “It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that mentally I was resisting you getting older! I love you tons, and I wish I could keep you forever as my baby girl. Happy belated (but just as sincere) birthday to my timeless daughter!”
559. Happy 35th birthday, sweetie. I wish that you spend the rest of your life with me. I love you.
560. A very happy birthday to one of the most generous and kind people I know!
561. Happy birthday, old lady. Just kidding, love ya!
562. You have arrived at the 14th chapter of your journey in life. Happy birthday, son. Never forget who has brought you this far.
563. No matter how lofty your dreams may be, they shall all come to pass as you clock a new age, today. Happy birthday to my king.
564. Thanks for being my Superman, Dad! Happy birthday!
565. “Every day is a new opportunity to begin again. Every day is your birthday.” —Dalai Lama
566. Having a birthday is like re