1. Happy Easter! We share a special bond and your friendship means the world to me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday celebration.
2. To My Forever Friend! Another Easter, another year that we are still good friends. Thank you for being such a wonderful person. Hope your day is special!
3. “A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even if you’re cracked.” —Bernard Meltzer
4. “Always believe in Jesus and all your problems will look easy. Always thank him and you will always be happy. A very Happy Easter to my friend.”
5. You bring sunshine and light to each and every day. I’m so fortunate to have you as my friend. Happy Easter!
6. From your colorful personality to your kind spirit, when it comes to friends, you’re one good egg! Happy Easter!
7. You’re some bunny who makes me feel sunny! Happy Easter Friend!
8. “Happy Easter to you my friend. Let us seek blessings of Jesus on this special day and also thank him for all his love he has showered us with.”
9. Happy Easter. Wishing my dear friend a delightful Easter celebration filled with everything that makes you so very happy.
10. Easter is a day of love and caring. May god’s grace be with you on this particular day and every other day of your life.
11. “THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTIANITY IF THERE WAS NO RESURRECTION, HAPPY EASTER”
12. “Warmer, brighter, happier, LOUDER—that’s how Easter (and every day) has been with a son like you!”
13. Chickens are walking, chicks are pecking, hens are cackling, bunnies are running, eggs are hatching, baskets are gathering, happy Easter!
14. Un ejemplo en español: “Deseándote una Pascua llena de bendiciones.”
15. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” —Janine di Giovanni
16. “You may outgrow egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but you’ll never outgrow all the love we have for you! (On second thought, you probably won’t outgrow the chocolate bunnies either!)”
17. The spirit of Easter is all about Hope, Love and Joyful living. I wish you a wonderful happy Easter.
18. “The gifts of the Master are these: freedom, life, hope, new direction, transformation, and intimacy with God. If the cross was the end of the story, we would have no hope. But the cross isn’t the end. Jesus didn’t escape from death; he conquered it and opened the way to heaven for all who will dare to believe. The truth of this moment, if we let it sweep over us, is stunning. It means Jesus really is who he claimed to be, we are really as lost as he said we are, and he really is the only way for us to intimately and spiritually connect with God again.” – Steven James
19. May our Lord send his choicest blessings upon you and your family this Easter. Have a Blessed Easter.
20. “You’re the spirit of Christmas, my star on the tree. You’re the Easter Bunny to Mummy and me.” — Edward Madden
21. Let me help you fill your Easter bingo card: sunshine, friends, brunch, and chocolate.
22. Any calories consumed on Easter are as imaginary as the Easter Bunny. It’s science.
23. “If people did not love one another, I really don't see what use there would be in having any spring.” - Victor Hugo
24. “I don’t really care what people tell children – when you believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, one more fib won’t hurt.” — Julie Burchill
25. I wish you a happy easter. Rejoice, for we have our lord, Jesus Christ, back from the dead.
26. “No presents for Christmas? That’s like Easter without high-stakes poker.” — Steven Levitan
27. “If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat them. It’s not chocolate!” — Unknown
28. “I said a prayer that the Easter Bunny gets all his work done.” — Joseph C. Cavella
29. “Hoping your Easter is extra bright and happy this year.”
30. Hallelujah! He is not here. He is risen, just as he said.
31. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, Let’s party!” — Robin Williams
32. “EVEN DEATH IS NOT THE END FOR SACRIFICE, HE CAN RISE YOU EVEN AFTER HIS LIFE, HAPPY EASTER”
33. Wishing you an abundant life this Easter.
34. “Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.” – Victor Hugo
35. “Pascha” is the term for Easter used in the Eastern Orthodox Church (also known as the Greek Orthodox Church). The date of Orthodox Easter is reckoned according to a different calendar, so it usually falls a few weeks later than Easter in Western Christian traditions. The word “Pascha” is familiar both within and beyond the Orthodox Church because of the traditional “Paschal Greeting” (also called the Easter Acclamation). In this celebratory exchange, one believer proclaims “He is risen!” and a fellow believer responds with either “Truly He is risen!” or “He is risen indeed!”
36. On Easter Sunday, Jesus Christ promises us never to leave ourside and to love us this way forever. Let us place all our hope and trust in him. Have a Joyous Easter.
37. “Whatever lifts your spirits, brings you hope and fills you with the miracle of Easter—that’s what I’m wishing for you.”
38. “We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” —Pope Francis
39. “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.” —Evan Esar
40. “You’ll just fall asleep and then you’ll see Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.” — Thom Eberhardt
41. “The resurrection is at the core of our beliefs as Christians. Without it, our faith is meaningless.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
42. “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther
43. “Easter has been cancelled – they found the body.” — Jim Butcher
44. Here’s to making your own Easter basket and hiding the solid chocolate bunnies from the kids.
45. May your family bloom and grow as beautifully as the spring flowers this Easter.
46. “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances." - Robert Flatt
47. “May little chicks and flowers bring into your life the joys of spring.” - Easter Greeting
48. Today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced. — Jeffrey R. Holland
49. As Jesus died and was resurrected, so too can we be made new in him.
50. I love you so much I won’t make you eat hard-boiled Easter eggs for the next week.
51. “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”- William Shakespeare
52. “Easter is the miracle of transformation as seen in the change of seasons, in the maturation of mortal persons, and in the resurrection of souls.”
53. “Easter is joy, hope, love, and renewal. Easter is proof that we can begin again.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
54. Easter is my favorite holiday, its so full of cheer. While we’re waiting for the bunny, let’s all eat a chocolate egg.
55. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.”- Lady Bird Johnson
56. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” - Luther Burbank
57. Wanna be my love bunny this Easter?
58. “I am sending you beautiful and colorful eggs this Easter season. Be generous, don’t eat them alone, share them with your friends, and let them have a taste of the eggs. Happy Easter.”
59. “Every day’s a rebirth. Every day is Easter. Just remember to color your eggs happy colors, like yellow and baby blue.” — Mark Ellinger
60. “Is the Easter Bunny a space alien trying to trick us into implanting us with his eggs? Because I will so swear off chocolate right now.” —Thomm Quackenbush, Artificial Gods
61. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” - Kate McGahan
62. “Golf is just the adult version of an Easter Egg Hunt.”
63. Happy Easter. Thinking of my very good friend on this Easter day, and hoping you have a fantastic celebration with your wonderful family today.
64. “The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with.” —Siobhan Shaw
65. “But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.” – John 20:31
66. “Easter just felt like a good time to remind you how thankful I am for each of you!”
67. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” —2 Corinthians 5:17
68. “Hope your Easter is sweeter than jelly beans!”
69. “I hope your Easter is as eggstraordinary as you are. Happy Easter!”
70. “Using the eggs-press lane today.”
71. Our old history ends with the cross; our new history begins with our resurrection. — Watchman Nee
72. A basket full of easter eggs, a bunny, a basket full of treats, a flower, a bird, a basket full of affection, a beautiful day full of hope. I wish you a lovely Easter celebration.
73. Giving you eggstra hugs and love today.
74. May you find renewal of hope, health , love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.
75. “The last time was Easter morning. The church bells were ringing.” — Maurice Maeterlinck
76. This Easter Sunday, let us celebrate together our Savior, who died and then lived again for us.
77. “I have a very big chocolate for you, come and get it, though you have to find it.”
78. “Easter is a celebration of colorful eggs and bunnies. I wish you an Easter full of eggs and bunnies. Happy Easter!”
79. “When I was five, my mother and sister sat me up on the kitchen counter and explained the facts of life: the Easter Bunny didn’t exist, Elijah was God’s invisible friend, with any luck Nana would die soon, and if I ever saw a unicorn, I should kill it or catch it for cash. I turned out okay.” — Sloane Crosley
80. Happy Easter to all. I hope you have a great one. Enjoy the bright sunny days and the warmth from the sun’s rays.
81. “May this Easter fill your home with peace and your life with happiness. Happy Easter.”
82. “Large, naked, raw carrots are acceptable as food only to those who live in hutches eagerly awaiting Easter.” — Fran Lebowitz
83. May the Lord lift up your heart and hands in praise this Easter.
84. “Praying your Easter will be bright with the hope and joy of our risen Savior.”
85. “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.” – Reba McEntire
86. May our the angels protect you, may sadness forget you, may goodness surround you, an dmay Lord Jesus Christ always bless you. Happy Easter to you and your family.
87. “They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in, they didn’t find the body of the Lord Jesus.” —Luke 24:2–3
88. “My father was so cheap. Every Easter we’d wear the same clothes, but he’d take us to a different church.” — A. J. Jamal
89. By grace we are saved through faith. —Kevin DeYoung
90. New life is what the Easter is all about. I’m wising you a beautiful new life made possible by the amazing gift of the Easter story.
91. “Spring is nature’s way of saying ‘Let’s party!’”- Robin Williams
92. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
93. “Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; sing, ye heavens, and Earth reply.” —Charles Wesley
94. “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.”- Dwight L. Moody
95. “We live and die; Christ died and lived!” –John Stott
96. Warm springtime wishes to you.
97. Easter is a time for family and love. The bunny symbolizes rebirth and a new beginning for every new life.
98. “When life gives you lemons, throw them back and ask for chocolate.”
99. “The great gift of Easter is hope.” —Basil C. Hume
100. “A life without love is like a year without spring.” — Octavian Paller
101. “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket.” — Evan Esar
102. “Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics.” — Marvin Olasky
103. It’s a happy Easter, a day of love and happiness, a day of hope and happiness, a day of living and happiness, a day of peace and happiness, a day of sharing and happiness, a day of joy and happiness, and a day of awesomeness.
104. May the true spirit of Easter fill your home today and every day.
105. “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.”- Virgil A. Kraft
106. Happy Easter! Let’s hop to it!
107. “It is the Easter bunny and Easter eggs, but which is which, does a bunny really lay eggs. Wishing you a happy Easter!”
108. Easter is a time of new beginnings for people all around the world. With new life, and new experiences, to spread our love and peace.
109. “By grace, we are saved through faith.” - Kevin DeYoung
110. “There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
111. May your Easter be as full of love as my heart is for you.
112. “Here is the amazing thing about Easter. The Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this: that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible.” —T. D. Jakes
113. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life.” — Janine di Giovanni
114. “I am going to try and pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes, and listen.” - Anne Lamott
115. You’re the sweetest Easter treat I could ever ask for.
116. Celebrate with good cheer and good chocolate.
117. “If this is an Easter egg, then you must be the Easter Bunny.” — Romeo Muller
118. “‘Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ…’ —1: Peter 1: 3 (NIV)
119. Easter is a time to give love in many ways, whether a greeting, smile or a simple “I love you today.” Happy easter!
120. “So this chocolate princess. Her knight in shining armor is the Easter Bunny.” — Rachel Cohn
121. “Remembering all those years of matching Easter dresses, egg hunts and candy swaps…and thinking of how good it still is having you for my sister.”
122. “That is one good thing about this world; there are always sure to be more springs.” —L.M. Montgomery
123. Wishing my dear friend a holiday celebration filled with warmth and wonderful memories.
124. “Have an ‘egg-stra’ Happy Easter! Hope it brings you smiles by the dozen!”
125. The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstance. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!
126. “There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.” —Linda Grayson
127. “The Easter Bunny ate all of the carrots that we left for him. What a pig.” —Steve Carell
128. Happy Easter. Having a friend like you makes the holiday so much brighter!
129. Happy Easter! He died so that we may live again.
130. “Easter is not a passport to another world; it is a quality of perception for this one.” — W.P. Lemon
131. “For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.” - Alice Freeman Palmer
132. “If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat them. It’s not chocolate!” – Unknown
133. May the Lord’s face shine upon you this Easter. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!
134. “I send happy Easter celebratory wishes for you my friend and your family. Have a happy Easter with cherished moments of joy this Easter.”
135. “Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!” – Unknown
136. Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you have a great day. Enjoy your chocolate eggs and your easter ham.
137. “Tell the chocolate bunny I’ll pass. I have enough men in my life who are hollow and disappointing.”
138. “Hm. New lives, being buried alive. Life already dead
139. “He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.” —1 John 2:2
140. Rejoice and sing praises to God, for Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, just how he had promised. Here’s wishing a Happy Easter to you and yur family. May your hearts be filled perpetually with compassion, hope and love.
141. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” – Janine di Giovanni
142. “What is the real purpose behind the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus? They seem like greater steps toward faith and imagination, each with a payoff. Like cognitive training exercises.” — Chuck Palahniuk
143. May you find hope and happiness this beautiful Easter season.
144. “In those days, though, the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.” ― Ernest Hemingway
145. The Easter bunny has brought so much joy to this Easter day. I hope the death and resurrection of Christ bring you something you will never forget. Happy easter!
146. “Too many women think Easter Sunday is Decoration Day.” — Evan Esar
147. “I think we should have a change during this Easter, instead of celebrating with eggs, we celebrate with chicken. I believe it will be awesome. Happy Easter!”
148. “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” – John 14:6
149. “Remembering so many happy Easters we’ve shared and looking forward to catching up when we see each other next month”
150. “When you’re grown up you realize that it’s not the number of Easter eggs you find that’s important, but how many are dark chocolate.” — Melanie White
151. “Grandma, I just can’t think of Easter without thinking of your dinners, your prayers, your hugs…every wonderful way you’ve shared your love. I love you, too.”
152. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. (John 11:25) Rejoice in hope this Easter season!
153. “We have Christmas and Thanksgiving, and Easter, although we’re not exactly sure we celebrate them on the right days.” — Henry De Vere Stacpoole
154. “May your Easter be filled with lots of chocolate, bunnies, and eggs.”
155. Love is like the wind, it’s unpredictable and wild, and it whispers words of kindness. It’s another easter to spread love and care.
156. “Today, there is no doubt anything that was negative has been removed,
157. Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed. – John 20:29
158. “Found about 1,000 eggs already. Trying to explain to this cop it’s not my fault if Whole Foods did a bad job hiding them.”
159. “After the winter we’ve had, I hope you’re feeling as glad as I am to say hello to Easter and springtime.”
160. Wishing you sunshine and a basketful of chocolate on this beautiful day. Happy Easter!
161. Do you like your eggs sunny-side up, over easy, or Cadbury creme?
162. Everyone should be happy this easter. Rejoice with your family, for we’ll all move on to a much better place one day.
163. “For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.” – Alice Freeman Palmer
164. Happy Easter. To my lovely friend! May you have a memorable Easter celebration.
165. “I am the resurrection and the life.”- John 11:25
166. “Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.” — Doug Larson
167. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” —Saint Augustine
168. Finally, that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen Lord fill your heart with compassion, joy, love, and never-ending bliss.
169. “Let your dreams blossom.”- Unknown
170. “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.” - Anita Krizzan
171. “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction, and the opportunity to start over, no matter what my circumstances.” – Robert Flatt
172. Have a blessed and beautiful Easter with your loved ones.
173. “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” —Dolly Parton
174. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” - Saint Augustine
175. “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” —Clarence W. Hall
176. “The great gift of Easter is hope.” – Basil Hume
177. “It’s amazing how a bunny can lay such beautiful eggs. Have a wonderful Easter. Happy Easter to you.”
178. “Fun fact. Each year my mom has Easter tea with her friend named Bunny. Okay not that fun.” — Carter Bays
179. “HE WHO RULES HIM WILL RISE THE PEOPLE”
180. “Most Christian holidays were Pagan holidays first. Christmas trees and Easter eggs have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. They are Pagan symbols. Christianity is thinly disguised Paganism.”
181. I love you all so much, it’s not even bunny.
182. “My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.” — Amy Sedaris
183. You bet your bunny butt I want you to have the best day ever! Happy Easter!
184. Happy Easter. To my fun friend! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you this year!
185. “There is nothing more universal than death, and nothing brighter with hope and faith than the assurance of immortality. The abject sorrow that comes with death, the bereavement that follows the passing of a loved one are mitigated only by the certainty of the Resurrection of the Son of God that first Easter morning.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
186. “Easter is…Joining in a birdsong, Eying an early sunrise, Smelling yellow daffodils, Unbolting windows and doors, Skipping through meadows, Cuddling newborns, Hoping, believing, Reviving spent life, Inhaling fresh air, Sprinkling seeds along furrows, Tracking in the mud. Easter is the soul’s first taste of spring.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
187. I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter, but I can’t make a peep—my mouth is too full of them.
188. “Pretty much everything we’re told as children (and adults, really) by the established power structures in our lives are made up fairytales us to reinforce that control: Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy, fat-free frozen dinners, religion, and metering lights on the highway–the list goes on.” — Tucker Max
189. May the returning back of Jesus Christ bring inner peace and satisfaction to your heart. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.
190. “The Easter bunny ate all of the carrots we left for him. What a pig.” – Steve Carell
191. “…Why seek ye the living among the dead?… He is not here, but is risen…” – Luke 24:5–6
192. “Feeling so grateful for Easter and springtime and you.”
193. “Easter, so longed for, is gone in a day.” — James Howell
194. “Easter is the one morning in all of history where the dawn came twice; once on the eastern horizon and again in eternity.” —Craig D. Lounsbrough
195. Did you know Easter started as a celebration of fertility? Let’s continue that tradition. (Wink, wink.)
196. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.”- Laura Ingalls Wilder
197. Easter bunny, hoppy easter, we love you, we hope you had a good one.
198. “Spring adds new life and new joy to all that is.”- Jessica Harrelson
199. Hope you have an eggscellent Easter!
200. “Happy, hoppy Easter to you!”
201. “Here’s the problem with Easter. The Catholic Church needs to pick a date because it keeps moving. And I think the reason they always have Easter moving to different dates is to catch us.” — Denis Leary
202. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
203. “Spring: A lovely reminder how beautiful change can truly be.”- Unknown
204. You’re a good egg. (Not like the one we forgot under the couch last year until we smelled it a month later.)
205. “Happy Easter! I hope it’s every bit as beautiful where you are as it is in my neighborhood.”
206. Happy Easter to my favorite lil’ snack.
207. “That is one good thing about this world… there are always sure to be more springs.” – L.M. Montgomery
208. “For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.” —1 Corinthians 15:21
209. There is no east or west in Christ, nor enslaver, nor enslaved person, but brothers in one family, and sisters. Happy easter
210. “He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.” —Matthew 28:5–6
211. “Easter is the time to spread love and joy that Lord has brought into our life. Happy Easter”
212. Peace, love, and joy are my wishes for you this Easter.
213. “I’m waiting for the Easter Wabbit. When he comes in looking so fluffy and cute with his wittle basket of Easter eggs… BANG! Easter Wabbit stew.” — Warren Foster
214. Jesus walked upon the water; he walked upon the sand, and he’ll walk through our lives someday and take away our sins.
215. “Considering Easter my official excuse to eat chocolate for every meal.”
216. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.”- Sheryl Crow
217. “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want.” – Unknown
218. “I wanted to give up my children for Lent, but nobody would take them.” — Melanie White
219. “When you stay in faith, continue to trust, and never lose hope out of your darkest moments, you will see blessings rise up.”
220. Happy Easter to you, no matter your belief. Have a lovely day!
221. “Lent was invented so Catholics could take another shot at their New Year’s resolutions.” — Melanie White
222. “I innocently believe spring comes from your heart.”- Alexandra Vasiliu
223. “I was fairly traumatized the first time my parents gave me a hollow chocolate bunny for Easter. I was 27, but still.” — Just Bill
224. Happy Easter to you, filled with happiness, love, and peace.
225. “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.” - Algernon Charles Swinburne
226. “Celebrating the joy of Easter, the promise of spring and the lifelong blessing of having parents like you.”
227. “On this Easter, I send happy Easter wishes for a prosperous Easter celebration. Let us all come together and pray to Lord Jesus for peace and happiness in our lives. Have a happy Easter.”
228. “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
229. Where all my Peeps at? Let’s celebrate this eggscellent day.
230. “The great gift of Easter is hope.”- Basil Hume
231. This Easter, may you pick up a lot of chicks—the marshmallow candy kind.
232. “Easter is the time to celebrate and share. Celebrate this auspicious occasion with your loved ones.”
233. “Through this card, I send you Easter greetings for a blissful Easter celebration. Let Lord Jesus bless you with all love and prosperity in your life and come together for a celebration of fasting and praying.”
234. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” - Lily Pulitzer
235. “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.”- Harriet Ann Jacobs
236. “Jesus gave us spring as a reminder of how beautiful life can be after death.”- Unknown
237. Our dear Lord gave us the best gift anyone could ever give us, the gift of life. Have a Happy Easter.
238. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” —Oscar Wilde
239. “On Easter Sunday we celebrate the most long-awaited and glorious event in the history of the world. It is the day that changed everything. On that day, my life changed. Your life changed. The destiny of all God’s children changed. When I think of what the Savior did for us leading up to that first Easter Sunday, I want to lift up my voice and shout praises to the Most High God and His Son, Jesus Christ! The gates of heaven are unlocked! The windows of heaven are opened! Today and forevermore, God’s grace is available to all.” – Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf
240. “Tear up these joyful bluish skies,
241. You are my little jelly bean.
242. “The deeply religious meaning of Easter is not lost on me but can I just say that I totally love spiral cut ham, you guys.”
243. “If you believe in the Easter Bunny, it means you believe in a fat, purple bunny, which is pooping multi-color eggs in your garden.” — Alex Antunes
244. “Why did the Easter egg hide? Because he was a little chicken.” – Unknown
245. PATRICK’S DAY DESSERTS FOR TWO PEOPLE
246. Families are the greatest Easter gift of all.
247. “Someone must X-ray my stomach to see if the Peeps I ate on Easter are still in there, intact and completely undigested. And I’m not talking about this past Easter. I’m talking about the last time I celebrated Easter, in 1962.” — Bill Maher
248. “Missing you at Easter but holding you close in my thoughts.”
249. Spread the warmth and joy in your hearts to all those you meet. Rejoice for the Lord has risen from the dead. Happy Easter to you and your family.
250. Happy Easter to My Friend. Life’s a lot more fun with peeps like you in it!
251. Jesus is the reason for the season he rose from the dead and makes us new; on Easter, we celebrate him.
252. “My chocolate bunny is bigger than yours. Happy Easter!”
253. “Easter is so disappointing. You suffer all the way through lent, and what do you get for it? A ham.” —Garrison Keillor
254. “As a general rule, fans and idols should always be kept at arm’s length, the length of the arm to be proportionate to the degree of sheer idolatry involved. Don’t take a Beatle to lunch. Don’t wait up to see if the Easter Bunny is real. Just enjoy the egg hunt.” — Shana Alexander
255. “Easter is a time for dressing up, looking your best, and hunting for candy. It’s Halloween in reverse.” — Melanie White
256. “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” - Bernard Williams
257. Hope your Easter is as sweet as this chocolate bunny.
258. “Spring brings new growth. Weed out the bad and make new for something beautiful.”- Unknown
259. “I must have flowers, always and always.”- Claude Monet
260. “Happy Easter! Can I come over and assist you to get rid of those eggshells?”
261. “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” —Lady Bird Johnson
262. Happy Easter to all my favorite Peeps!
263. “Thank you for being a blessing in my life at Easter and all year through.”
264. May your home be filled with the Holy Spirit of peace and love this Easter.
265. “Happy Easter to some-bunny who’s loved bunches!”
266. “This time of year always gets me thinking of you and how lucky I am to call you my friend. I appreciate you.”
267. The only treat I want this Easter is to see you smile.
268. “364 days of the year: Do NOT eat anything you find on the ground. Easter: Go and search in the dirt for candy a strange giant bunny left for you, kids!” – Unknown
269. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.”- Pablo Neruda
270. “At Easter and always, so grateful for all we share as family.”
271. “2,000 years ago Jesus is crucified, three days later he walks out of a cave and they celebrate with chocolate bunnies and marshmallow Peeps and beautifully decorated eggs. I guess these were things Jesus loved as a child.” – Billy Crystal
272. “Have an egg-citingly fantastic Easter Sunday!”
273. “Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” - Unknown
274. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy, he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” —1 Peter 1:3
275. “Any holiday which starts with a ‘Good Friday’ can’t be all bad.”
276. Today is a day of celebration. Let us all remember the reason for this day of joy. It’s not about the Easter egg hunt; it’s about Jesus’s resurrection.
277. “Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Christmas.” — Jack Handy
278. “Our God and Lord taught us to Celebrate -Celebrate His Life in Us and live reminiscent of His Promise ,that we shall reign with Him forever. We live each day basking in that promise which is eternally everlasting to everlasting that whosoever believes in HIM ( Lord Jesus Christ, Yahshua Maschiach) shall never perish but gain eternal life.
279. “I was over in Australia during Easter, which was really interesting. You know, they celebrate Easter the exact same way we do, commemorating the death and resurrection of Jesus by telling our children that a giant bunny rabbit… left chocolate eggs in the night.” — Bill Hicks
280. “All excited for Easter. The cross is up and completely decorated.” — Albert Brooks
281. “You become a hypocrite when you can't freely be at peace with others, but you can carry green palm leaves to church to commemorate "palm Sunday"! Throw those palm leaves somewhere; and lay your life down for someone to walk on and get to the destined land!”
282. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” – Romans 10:9
283. “Good idea: finding the Easter eggs on Easter. Bad idea: finding the Easter eggs on Christmas.” —Jack Handey
284. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” — Sheryl Crow
285. “They have Easter egg hunts in Philadelphia, and if the kids don’t find the eggs, they get booed.” — Bob Uecker
286. “Sending a big Easter hug to one of the coolest chicks I know!”
287. I wish you every good thing that this Easter season has to offer.
288. “Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.” — W. Earl Hall
289. “Happy Easter everyone! Jesus dies, comes back from the dead – and we get chocolate eggs. It’s like turn-down service from God.” — Denis Leary
290. Take time to be silent and offer prayers to God. It is through our silence that He hears our prayers the most. Happy Easter.
291. I love you more than jelly beans and chocolate eggs.
292. May this Easter be as fun, sweet, and beautiful as you.
293. For all who read this verse and those who love and care. Whether you’re young or old, love is a gift you must cherish and hold.
294. “Of all the victories in the chronicles of humanity, none is so great, none so universal in its effects, none so everlasting in its consequences as the victory of the crucified Lord, who came forth from the tomb that first Easter morning…” – Gordon B. Hinckley
295. “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want to.”- Unknown
296. “Easter combines the best of the present with the traditions of the past – like Cadbury cream eggs with hunting and gathering.” — Melanie White
297. “Thinking of you at Easter and sending sunny wishes your way…”
298. “She turned to the sunlight, And shook her yellow head, And whispered to her neighbor: “Winter is dead”.” ― A.A. Milne
299. “Happy Easter from across the miles! I hope our bunny trails connect soon.”
300. Easter reminds us that after the darkness there is always light.
301. “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe filled with slush.” - Doug Larson
302. “It’s when you crack open a chocolate Easter egg, that smiles emerge.” - Anthony T. Hicks
303. Here's to an Easter spent remembering what the holiday is really about: peace, forgiveness, and the gift of Jesus.
304. PATRICK’S DAY CRAFTS
305. It’s the holiday season; let me be the one that says happy easter to all. May this holiday be a time of love and peace.
306. “His small but showy comb seemed to grow in courage with each move he took.”
307. “Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.” - Charles M. Crowe
308. Happy Day After Easter, when all the good chocolate is 50 percent off.
309. “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.” — Algernon Charles Swinburne
310. “On the occasion of Easter, I wish the best of happiness and success to you my friend. May blessings of Jesus are always there to guide you in life.”
311. May the springtime sun light up your life this Easter.
312. People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ's life. — Roma Downey
313. “It is spring again. The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” - Rainer Maria Rilke
314. “Things are so tough in Chicago that at Easter time, for bunnies the little kids use porcupines.” — Fred Allen
315. I hope your Easter basket overflows with the good candy and not just that plastic grass.
316. “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” — W.H. Auden
317. “A guy comes down to earth, takes your sins, dies, and comes back three days later. You believe in him and go to heaven forever. How do you get from that to Hide-The-Eggs? Did Jesus have a problem with eggs? Did he go, “When I come back, if I see any eggs, the whole salvation thing is off”.” — Jon Stewart
318. “I know how you love chocolates, and this Easter I am sending you chocolate bunnies. Eat them to the fullest. Happy Easter to you!”
319. “Easter. The joy of candy, colors, creativity and costuming. A season unlike any other.” — Grant Morrison
320. Easter is a time of love and affection. The perfect time to tell everyone you love them.
321. “Happy Resurrection Day to a wonderful family!”
322. The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise. — Carl Knudsen
323. “Easter was when hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.” – N.T. Wright
324. “Easter is of course to celebrate Jesus returning from the dead. Fair enough, it is difficult to resist a packet of mini eggs isn’t it?” — Jimmy Carr
325. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” - Mulan
326. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s Spring.” — Lilly Pulitzer
327. May this beautiful Easter day live in your heart and mind forever.
328. “Spring comes: the flowers learn their colored shapes.” — Maria Konopnicka
329. “Having trouble selling my Lent calendars where every day you open a new square and it’s empty.”
330. Here’s to new beginnings, fresh starts, and sweet surprises this Easter season.
331. “Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”
332. “Wishing you a big ol’ basket full of happy on Easter!”
333. “Hope you survive or resurrect from the chocolate time you are about to take. Happy Easter!”
334. “2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.” – Luke 24:2-3
335. “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want to.” —Unknown
336. Everyone is special. Everyone deserves to be loved, and everyone has a purpose. May we all be blessed and happy this Easter.
337. He is the light and the miracle. Sing his praises this Easter!
338. “Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.” - Unknown
339. “With the coming of spring, I am calm again.” – Gustav Mahler
340. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” - Janine di Giovanni
341. Love from God, love to your neighbor, love for those you know, and love for those you don’t know. Happy easter!
342. “I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs… but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs.” — Caroline Rhea
343. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” - Pope John Paul II
344. I carrot be more excited to spend Easter with you.
345. May your basket be full of chocolate and flowers all year.
346. “Easter is not the celebration of the cost of sin, but of its end.” — Gene Skaggs Jr
347. Easter is my favorite holiday. It’s the day of the year when Jesus rose from the dead, resurrected, flew up to heaven, and he is still alive today.
348. “On Easter Day, the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.” —Douglas Horton
349. Praise God for He loves us so much! Thank Jesus for living among us. Be worthy of the life we have been given. Celebrate Easter with joy.
350. “Here’s to new life unfolding all around us and new joy in our hearts. Happy Easter.”
351. There are many big and small beings, happy easter to you all, may you have a year full of happiness and love, and may your day be filled with joy and peace.
352. “Happy Easter and God bless.”
353. I love you so much that I’ll never judge you for how many servings of ham and potatoes you eat on Easter.
354. “How is it possible that our parents lied to us? Lets see: Santa, the Tooth Fairy,the Easter bunny,um, God. You’re the prettiest kid in school. This won’t hurt a bit. Your face will freeze like that… Everythings going to be alright.” — Brian K. Vaughan
355. “You can't pluck even my hairs until I am alive, once I am dead, gather them and keep it in your museum in the name of God”
356. “Here comes Peter Cottontail. Hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity hopping, Easter’s on its way.” — Jack Rollins
357. Happy Easter to all my friends, family, and niece; I love you guys; may God bless you and keep you safe.
358. “Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals.” – Charles M. Crowe
359. “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe filled with slush.” —Doug Larson
360. “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.” — Anita Krizzan
361. “No one on this earth simply succeeded in stopping feelings from running wild, and surely not because his or her thoughts wanted it badly.”
362. It was his love for humanity that saved us all from sin. I wish you a lovely Easter.
363. Spring has arrived, the grass has turned green, frogs are croaking, birds are singing, everywhere I look, I see happiness, and I wish you a happy Easter.
364. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.” — Reginald Heber
365. Happy Easter and God bless.”
366. “The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.” — Henry Van Dyke
367. “After the egg hunt on Easter Sunday, a young farm boy decided to play a prank. He went to the chicken coop and replaced every single egg with a brightly colored one.” — Jim Kraus
368. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” —S.D. Gordon
369. “You’re like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny combined – just as charming, and just as fake.” — Daniel Wallace
370. May you feel the bright, joyful blessings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday.
371. “Always it's spring and everyone's in love and flowers pick themselves.”- E.E. Cummings
372. “The Earth laughs in flowers.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
373. Happy Easter, everyone! Rejoice our christ has risen, with hope, peace, and love within, this blessed day, heaven’s light, is now upon us, and may it never fade.
374. Just wanted to share these words of joy and wish you blessings at Easter!”
375. “‘Twas Easter Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
376. “Thinking of you at Easter and sending lots of love from afar!”
377. “My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don’t know, Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs.” — Adam Ferrara
378. “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!” —Charles M. Schulz
379. “I wish we could be together for Easter, but please know I’ll be thinking of you…and eating enough chocolate for both. of. us!”
380. “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” - Clarence W. Hall
381. “God is love and He has defeated evil.” - Pope Francis
382. To all, I wish you a pleased Easter. And, may you all have a very blessed day.
383. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” —Kate McGahan
384. Golf is just the adult version of an Easter Egg Hunt. — Unknown
385. Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; sing, ye heavens and earth reply. – Charles Wesley
386. May the risen Christ bring happiness to your and your family all year round. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Easter.
387. Spring's greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out.- Edgar Guest
388. Love is the key, and love will get us through. Let us remember where we have come from. It’s a beautiful Easter.
389. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”- Hans Christian Anderson
390. “Yes, I deserve a spring – I owe nobody nothing.” — Virginia Woolf
391. Bloom where you’re planted, and your flower will be uniquely beautiful.
392. “Bloom where you are planted.”- 1 Corinthians 7:20-24
393. “The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with.”- Siobhan Shaw
394. You’re my little Peep: sweet as sugar and soft on the inside.
395. “A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” – Mahatma Gandhi
396. We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence. — Pope Francis
397. “Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love, and joy.” –Unknown
398. May you feel the warmth of Jesus’s love for you this Easter.
399. “Life is short, and there is no time to waste. There’s no time to hate or cause anyone pain. So live each day, as if it’s your last for tomorrow may never come.”
400. “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" – Charles M. Schulz
401. “I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun – not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else.” – C.S. Lewis
402. On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. — Douglas Horton
403. “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” – 1 Corinthians 15:22
404. “Easter eggs are probably the weirdest part about this great holiday. Rabbits laying eggs and then children run around finding them and eating them thinking that they are chocolate.”
405. “For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born.” — Alice Freeman Palmer
406. “GRACE WON’T STAY IN THE GRAVE, HAPPY EASTER”
407. “I wish we could be together for Easter, but please know I’ll be thinking of you…and eating enough chocolate for both of us!”
408. God bless you and yours during this Easter season.
409. Spring is in the air, and holidays are near, love is all I feel, and the Lord’s spirit has filled me. Happy Easter to everyone.
410. “Let your joy burst forth like the flowers in the spring.” - Unknown
411. “May your Easter be fun-filled and egg-citing.”
412. “My favorite weather is bird chirping weather.” — Terri Guillemets
413. May you be renewed and strengthened in the promise of our Lord. Happy Easter to you and your family.
414. “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in the books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” - Martin Luther
415. Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own.- Charles Dickens
416. Our Lord said, “Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will be opened to you”. Such is the love of the Lord. Let us place our trust in Him. Have a Peaceful and Hopeful Easter.
417. “The first real day of spring is like the first time a boy holds your hand.” - Richelle E. Goodrich
418. “Happy Easter! Jesus loves you. (And we love you, too!)”
419. A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg, even if you're cracked. — Unknown
420. “I Know What You Did Last Supper.”
421. “Beware of the Easter bunny! It comes with a lot of tasty calories and a fun time with family.”
422. As we all gather to celebrate what Easter is all about, I want to say happy Easter to each of you, my friend.
423. “The victory was sealed at an empty tomb. Therefore, we must remember that the remaining battles are victory concluding, not victory in question.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
424. “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.” —Reba McEntire
425. “25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” – John 11:25-26
426. To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. — Bernhard Langer
427. Happiness is our true nature, and love is how we keep it. – C. Joybell C.
428. “This Easter, have a happy and prosperous Easter celebration filled with happiness and fun moments. I pray to the Lord for a life of bliss and prosperity and observe fast. Have a happy Easter.”
429. I love you all, beautiful people! Thank you for sharing this day with me. I love you all.
430. I hop with joy every time I see you on Easter.
431. I hope you all live hoppily ever after this Easter.
432. Easter is the gift for making it through the winter.
433. Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans!
434. Happy Easter. Hey Friend! It’s Easter again, and that means it’s time for you to have an awesome day
435. May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
436. The sun’s warmth, the smell of the grass, the colors of the rainbow, and the beauty of life all make today a beautiful day.
437. “Easter shopping tip: When buying your daughter that frilly new Easter dress, try to visualize how it’ll look with chocolate and grass stains all over it.” — Melanie White
438. “For my best friend, I send happy Easter wishes for her on this special Easter celebration day. Come together to pray to the Lord for a blissful life filled with cherished moments of joy every day. “
439. “Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.” – John 14:1
440. “So today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced, every sorrow we have ever known, every discouragement we have ever had, every fear we have ever faced-to say nothing of our resurrection from death and forgiveness for our sins. That victory is available to us because of events that transpired on a weekend precisely like this nearly two millennia ago in Jerusalem.” – Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
441. “There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
442. My little one, you make my heart so hoppy!
443. “3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” – 1 Peter 1:3
444. “And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by His power.” – Corinthians 6:14
445. Easter is a time for love, new beginnings, hope, and life. Remember your loved ones that have passed, the ones that we cherish and love, and love yourself instead of hurting yourself.
446. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” - Margaret Atwood
447. “I hope your Easter is as sweet as a chocolate bunny.”
448. “Let your light shine before others.”- Matthew 5:16
449. May your beautiful family be blessed with health and happiness this Easter.
450. To a person, I consider a lifelong friend, a source of laughter and joy, someone who is very dear to me. To a person, I consider a lifelong friend, a source of laughter and joy, someone who is very dear to me.
451. “Let everything you do be done in love.”- 1 Corinthians 16:14
452. “Easter is…
453. “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.”- Dolly Parton
454. “Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.” — Charles Dickens
455. May you be richly blessed with health, wealth, and happiness this Easter.
456. “I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. But I don’t believe in you. This is battery acid. Now, you disappear!” — Stephen King
457. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” — S.D. Gordon
458. “To my best friend and his family, I send heartiest Easter wishes for a happy Easter celebration. Come together for fasting and praying to the Lord for a blissful life. “
459. You are my favorite thing about Easter.
460. “Rabbits are important. What about Easter time? Whenever you think of Easter, you think of the Easter bunny.” — Yoram Gross
461. “In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.” — Mark Twain
462. “I have always wanted a bunny and I’ll always have a rabbit the rest of my life.” — Amy Sedaris
463. “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” – John 20:29
464. “Thinking of you at Easter and hoping these warmer days are putting an extra spring in your step!”
465. Are you a chocolate bunny? Because I’d love to nibble your ears.
466. “Wishing you sunshine, good times and a very happy Easter!”
467. “‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
468. Have a hoppy Easter!
469. Happy Easter to You and Your Family! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me.
470. “The most exciting part of the Easter celebration is that the bunny lays an egg! May you enjoy this Easter celebration occasion to the fullest. I wish you a Happy Easter Sunday.”
471. “Spring makes everything young again.” - Unknown
472. “There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
473. “Thanks for being a ray of spring sunshine at Easter and always!”
474. But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust. — Walter Raleigh
475. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life.” – Janine di Giovanni
476. “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.” – Douglas Horton
477. “He is risen! Hoping your Easter is happy and blessed.”
478. “Love always involves responsibility, and love always involves sacrifice. And we do not really love Christ unless we are prepared to face His task and to take up His Cross.” —William Barclay
479. May the spirit of hope that Easter brings, help you find contentment in little things, and restore your faith in the Lord above, who gave His life for the ones He loves. Happy Easter to you and your family
480. “3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:” – Luke 24:3–4
481. “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” —Leo Tolstoy
482. Un ejemplo en español: “Que en esta Pascua el Señor te dé momentos de paz, reflexión y, sobre todo, de amor en tu corazón.”
483. “Easter is the only time of the year when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.”
484. Every bunny, easter egg, rainbow, sing a happy day, happy easter to everyone.
485. Happy Easter, love is in the air for all to share, from our families to friends.
486. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” – S.D. Gordon
487. “I use to believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Tom Cruise too.” — Barbara Bretton
488. Blessings to you as we remember Jesus, the reason for this season.
489. “I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees.” — Pablo Neruda
490. “Mom, you’re there at the heart of all my best Easter memories. Thank you for always making it such a fun and colorful time in our family.”
491. “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.”- Unknown
492. “I always felt Batman was best suited to the role of gritty urban crime detective, but now you guys have got him up against Santas, and Easter bunnies? I’m sorry, but that’s not my Batman!” — Paul Dini
493. “Sunshine is the best medicine.”- Unknown
494. “Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forget to bloom.” - Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
495. Happy Easter. I’m very thankful that we met so many years ago. You are one of my closest friends and I will always cherish our friendship. Wishing you a special and fun Easter. You truly deserve it.
496. The promise of spring's arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter.- Jen Selinsky
497. “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!” — Lucy Van Pelt
498. “I can’t believe it’s already Easter. It seems like just yesterday it wasn’t Easter.”
499. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”- Audrey Hepburn
500. Jesus is the reason for the season. His death on the cross will forever be remembered as the love and sacrifice for all of us.
501. “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life”- S.D. Gordon
502. There’s no one I’d rather spend Easter with than you. You give me all the peanut butter eggs.
503. You’re more precious to me than Cadbury mini eggs.
504. It’s Easter time! Spring is in the air, the bunny is on the loose, but more than anything, I wish you lots of love and a happy Easter day.
505. The cross is the symbol of sacrifice for love. This Easter let all of us promise in our hearts, to face suffering readily for the happiness of our brothers and sisters. Happy Easter to you.
506. Today, we remember Jesus' sacrifice and give thanks for what he brought to our world. Wishing you a blessed and holy Easter!
507. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” — Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtyła)
508. Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season.
509. “May this year’s egg hunt be an exciting one. Best Wishes on Easter.”
510. “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” — Clarence W. Hall
511. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people, and hallelujah is our song.” —Pope John Paul II
512. “If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in winding sheets and shut it up in a tomb, but it will rise!” – Clarence W. Hall
513. Hop into my arms, my little honey bunny.
514. Be my Easter bunny? I carrot about you a whole lot!
515. “The real reason Easter is on a different day each year is because sometimes it’s difficult to remember which lie you told.” — Jimmy Carr
516. You’re such a sweet friend. I hope your holiday celebration is extra special. Happy Easter!
517. “Happy Easter to the whole family! I hope it’s a fun one for all of you.”
518. “Forget the Easter bunny. I need one that can do me some good – like the Energizer bunny.” — Melanie White
519. The Easter feeling does not end, it signals a new begining of nature spring and bran new life of friendship. Happy Easter!
520. “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” - S. Brown
521. There’s no one I’d rather spend Easter with than you.
522. “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
523. “Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her annual surprise!” — Wallace Stevens
524. Happy Easter. A friend as special as you deserves to have the best Easter ever!
525. I’ve put all my eggs in your basket. Here’s to many more Easters together.
526. Un ejemplo en español: “En Pascua y siempre, doy gracias por tenerte en mi vida.”
527. “Hope you have lots of fun searching for your Easter eggs. May the best chocolate win. Happy Easter!”
528. “You’ll wake up on Easter morning, And you’ll know that he was there, When you find those choc’late bunnies, That he’s hiding ev’rywhere.” — Gene Autry
529. “Central to God’s eternal plan is the mission of His Son, Jesus Christ. He came to redeem God’s children. Because of the Lord’s Atonement, resurrection (or immortality) became a reality. Because of the Atonement, eternal life became a possibility for all who would qualify. For the Atonement of the Lord and His gift of resurrection—for this sublime message of Easter—thanks be to God!” – Russell M. Nelson
530. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, Let’s Party!” – Robin Williams
531. May you and your family be blessed with countless blessings from the Lord. May your life be transformed magically into something beautiful and magical. Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.
532. “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” – Dolly Parton
533. Happy Easter, everyone. May today bring you eternal joy. May the love of Christ last for you year long and year after year.
534. A time of kindness, a time of happiness, a time of family, and a time of love and joy. It is Easter, and I wish you a time of happiness and fulfilment.
535. This Easter, I’m so grateful you are in my life today and every day.
536. “Happy Easter to you” Easter is a particular time to remember the day when Christ died for our sins; what a unique way to thank him for coming to earth.
537. Jesus has risen! He is risen indeed! Happy Easter to everyone! May his love be with you, guide you and protect you, and bring you into his heavenly kingdom.
538. “What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? Eggs-hausted.” – Unknown
539. May the love of Christ fill your heart and hands this season.
540. “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.”- Reba McEntire
541. “The deep roots never doubt that spring will come.” - Marty Rubin
542. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” — Pablo Neruda
543. “Hoping my Easter guests will help me take down the tree.”
544. “On Easter we wrap up pretty, little decorated eggs symbolizing life and renewal. We do this because of the intangibility of a promised gift, which is the eventual resurrection of the body, restored to its finest forever state. Easter celebrates life and the idea of its eternal value, most notably the life of the gift-giver who demands nothing in return. He is your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
545. “Two Santa Clauses on the corner. How can you tell the Polish one? The one with the Easter basket.” — Henny Youngman
546. Jesus died on the cross to save us all from our sins because our sins separate us from the love we all share with Jesus. Hallelujah!
547. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soul.” - Bishop Reginald Heber
548. My family is my greatest Easter miracle.
549. “I’m so excited for spring I think I wet my plants.” - Unknown
550. Happy Easter to you and your family as we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter!
551. “In this season of rebirth, may you feel your faith renewed and your heart made new with the hope Easter brings.”
552. He is risen!
553. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! - 2 Corinthians 5:17
554. “Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.”
555. Easter’s here, and it’s time to rejoice! It’s a time for all to have an egg-citing day!
556. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” -John 3:16
557. “In the flowers popping up, in the trees budding out…I hope you see something to smile about everywhere you look this Easter.”
558. “Sending bright Easter wishes, with love and gratitude.”
559. “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” -1 Corinthians 6:14
560. “If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave but it won’t stay there.” – Clarence W. Hall
561. May the risen Christ bring you and your family abundant happiness. Have a blessed filled Easter Season.
562. “The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.” – Carl Knudsen
563. “We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when His light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” – Pope Francis
564. “Happy Easter friend, Hope you enjoy all the eggs you collect.”
565. Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?- Neltje Blanchan
566. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” – Kate McGahan
567. “I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.” - Ruth Stout
568. “I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun—not because I can see it, but by it, I can see everything else.” —C.S. Lewis
569. Hoppy Easter to you and your little bunnies!
570. “My mom asked me what I’m doing at Easter. I said the same as Jesus – going out Friday, coming back Monday.”
571. In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” -1 Peter 1:3
572. Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
573. “With the coming of spring, I am calm again.” - Gustav Mahler
574. The risen Lord has come into our lives and blessed us with abundant hapiness and joy. Let us all together sing out praises to our heavenly Father. Have a Blessed Easter.
575. “Celebrating the miracle of Easter, the beauty of God’s creation and the blessing of having you in my life.”
576. “Unless there is Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” —Fulton J. Sheen
577. Hip hip hooray! The Easter Bunny is on his way!
578. Happy Easter, everyone; I hope you all have a great day. Easter is a special day because Christ died for you, and your sins are forgiven.
579. “Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.” - Albert Lighton
580. This Easter, it’s all about being grateful for the little things in life: jelly beans, mini eggs, and truffles.
581. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
582. “I’ll miss seeing you at Easter, but it makes me happy knowing you’re where you need to be right now.”
583. “Easter is the only time of year when it is safe to put all your eggs in one basket.” – Unknown
584. “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.”- Evan Esar
585. The resurrection is at the core of our beliefs as Christians. Without it, our faith is meaningless. — Joseph B. Wirthlin
586. “Keep going. Keep growing.”- Unknown
587. “Throwing hats up in the air. A city perfect in every detail. Easter parade.” — Paul Gnerard Buchana
588. You’re somebunny special to me.