200 Funny Ice Skating Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. It’s okay if you don’t like ice skating . It’s kind of a smart people sport anyway.
2. Skating can make you feel athletic, graceful, beautiful.
3. “My mother introduced me to many different things, and figure skating was one of them. I just thought that it was magical having to glide across the ice.”
4. “I remember watching the 2002 Olympic Games and watching the men’s event. I just started figure skating, and I remember thinking how cool it would be to be there.”
5. “And so figure skating was a great vehicle for me to kind of be competitive at something, without having to be big.”
6. “Without strength and courage, it’s really hard to perform at the highest levels of international figure skating, because you’re alone on the ice and you only have seven minutes over two nights to prove yourself.” – Scott Hamilton
7. It wouldn’t be Christmas without ice skating.
8. If you have enjoyed this feeling then someone might capture the video or take pictures. While seeing the videos or pictures, you may feel proud of yourself. Let the world know that you have done ice skating by posting videos that show the beautiful views also.
9. You know you’re ice skating when tears of happiness and pain blend in with your sweat.
10. Just your average skate date.
11. 5 hours on the ice. 4 new injuries. 3 new blisters. 2 falls. 1 better skater. 4 new injuries. 3 new blisters. 2 falls. 1 better skater
12. My favorite winter sport is watching people fall while ice skating
13. “I love skating and sparkling and flying around the ice, and people clap for you. It’s an amazing feeling.”
14. “A man learns to skate by staggering about and making a fool of himself. Indeed he progresses in all things by resolutely making a fool of himself.”
15. Pictures showing women enjoying their free roller skate
16. I left a piece of my heart at the ice skating rink.
17. Ice skating is simply strolling in cursive.
18. Just dance, ice skating is the finest form of exhibition.
19. “My skating is a very emotional thing that comes from the heart, never doing it for the medal.” – Debi Thomas
20. Ice skating is so much fun and relaxing thing to do. If you have been to a snowy place then you must see people are doing ice skating. Some people are so experts in this field and some people are just a learner. If you never did ice skating then next time when you go to a mountain that is filled with snow then try to experience this adventure. To see ice skating, you may desire to do the same.
21. Skating is tough to pick up when you are a grown up.
22. If you’re skating on thin ice, you might as well dance.
23. My ice skating buddy for life.
24. “Have an ice (skating) day.”
25. “Probably the ’86 nationals. That was my first real national title and first real statement I ever made in figure skating, and my life changed after I returned.”