1. “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others; he makes others jealous of his woman. ” — Steve Maraboli
2. I think I could love you again if you could, for once, say 'I don't know.'
3. Believe in the words of a woman you love, she is important to you and that’s why you both agreed to spend the rest of your life together
4. “The real size of a man is in his woman’s smile.”
5. The heart of a ma that loves you will care for you not until you demand. He will always do things for you even when you did not ask
6. ‘When a Man Loves a Woman’ is a 1994 American romantic drama directed by Luis Mandoki that starred Meg Ryan and Andy García as Alice Green and Michael Green respectively.
7. All of me loves all of you. —John Legend
8. Women inspire us to do great things and prevent us from accomplishing them.
9. “You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter. ” — The Rescue
10. “Men are motivated when they feel needed while women are motivated when they feel cherished.”
11. When a man loves a woman, even the most beautiful angel in the world cannot stop him from loving her
12. A man who loves a woman will always put smile on her face. When a man is in love with a woman, she becomes his treasure
13. “When you meet the right person, you know it. You can't stop thinking about them. They are your best friend and your soulmate. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare. ” — How I Met Your Mother
14. All real men are either married or working too much.
15. “If a man loves a woman’s soul, he will end up loving one woman. If he just loves a woman’s face or body, all the women in the world won’t make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life. ”
16. “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide. ” ―Sanober Khan
17. “One hour of right-down love is worth an age of dully living on.” – Aphra Behn
18. “Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being. ” — Tyler Knott Gregson
19. “I am catastrophically in love with you. ” — Cassandra Clare
20. “One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. ” —James Earl Jones
21. This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess.
22. Yes, I'm drunk. And you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I'll be sober but you'll still be beautiful. —Karen Thompson Walker
23. It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there and you're in it and I'm sharing it with you. —"Gilmore Girls"
24. For 'twas not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. 'Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul. —Judy Garland
25. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning. ” ―Nicholas Sparks
26. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. ” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
27. “If I know what love is, it is because of you. —Herman Hesse
28. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
29. “It’s horrifying how much you can hate yourself for being low and weak, and he couldn’t save me from that.” – Alice Green
30. “I think I could love you again if you could, for once, say ‘I don’t know.’” – Alice Green
31. “Were men and women ever really just friends?”
32. “Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons. ” —Khalil Gibran
33. A woman that finds a good man who loves her should always be happy every day because she has found her ATM machine
34. When a man loves you, he can buy you the whole world. He will always be happy with you because failure to do so is like will result in a pain for him
35. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. ” —Beth Revis
36. “For a long time, she held a special place in my heart. I kept this special place just for her, like a “Reserved” sign on a quiet corner table in a restaurant. Despite the fact that I was sure I'd never see her again. ” — Haruki Murakami
37. I'm not denyin' the women are foolish. God Almighty made 'em to match the men.
38. I cannot exist without you—I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again—my Life seems to stop there—I see no further. You have absorb'd me. —John Keats
39. “I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.” – Honore de Balzac
40. A man in deep love with his woman is always soft on her because he understood that she is his egg that should be treated gently
41. “Can’t fix it unless we know it’s broke.” – Michael Green
42. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
43. You are my favorite woman.
44. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person. ” —Kermit the Frog
45. “I’m not leaving you. You are worth the risk, do you hear me? You’re always going to be worth the risk. ” — Kathryn Purdie
46. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. ” —Josephine Angelini
47. “To love someone is to acknowledge the goodness of who they are. Through loving a person we awaken their awareness of their own innate goodness. It is as though they cannot know how worthy they are until they look into the mirror of our love and see themselves.” – John Gray
48. Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being. —Tyler Knott Gregson
49. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. ” —Bertrand Russell
50. “When a man truly loves you so deeply and crazily with all his heart, then he would never love any woman in such manner forever and he will continue to remain faithful to that special one he loves. ”
51. Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they do not like him.
52. “If I seek to fulfill my own needs at the expense of my partner, we are sure to experience unhappiness, resentment, and conflict. The secret of forming a successful relationship is for both partners to win.”
53. They told me that to make her fall in love; I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love.
54. “When she says ‘I feel like you are not even here,’ he says ‘What do you mean I’m not here? Of course I am here. Don’t you see my body?’ ”
55. True love will triumph at the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it's the most beautiful lie we have.
56. “If only women were not so fickle and men were not so cruel.”
57. Make sure you love your wife with complete sincerity; we can tell if you do love her truly from her face
58. A man that truly loves a woman…
59. “When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to the truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women. ” — Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
60. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. —Victor Hugo
61. “The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others. ” — Vincent Van Gogh
62. The problem with life is, by the time you can read women like a book, your library card has expired.
63. When a man loves a woman, she becomes his heartbeat; she becomes the sweetest chocolate in his lifetime
64. “She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people…” — The Lucky One
65. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake. —Scott Adams
66. When a man loves you, just know that you are the luckiest because he won’t leave you for everyone
67. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. ” —Morrie Schwartz
68. I could be having the worst day in the world, but the moment I see you, all that changes.
69. If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you, fill her above the brim with love of herself; all that runs over will be yours.
70. “When a Man Loves a Woman” quotes (1994)
71. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. —André Breton
72. A man that is in love will never fight again because the love has really go deep into his heart to melt it. His heart wants nothing more but affection
73. He you want everywhere to be peaceful, give every man a woman to fall in love with. If you want to penetrate a territory; give the soldiers the women they love
74. “I look at you, and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world. ” — Frank O’Hara
75. Women become attached to men by the intimacies they grant them; men are cured of their love by the same intimacies.
76. “7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite. ”
77. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. —"Friends"
78. “I never want to stop making memories with you. ” —Pierre Jeanty
79. Women sometimes allow you to be unfaithful to their love; they would never allow you to wound their self-esteem.
80. “but she doesn’t know
81. “We don’t need to explain our love. We only need to show it.” – Paulo Coelho
82. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” – Dr. Seuss
83. That is what happens when a man loves a woman
84. There is nothing better than a good wife.
85. “Eve was not taken out of Adam’s head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him. ” – Matthew Henry
86. As long as you know that most men are like children, you know everything.
87. Man begins by loving sex and ends by loving a woman. Woman begins by loving a man and ends by loving sex.
88. “I’m not leaving you. You are worth the risk, do you hear me? You’re always going to be worth the risk. ” —Kathryn Purdie
89. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. ” — Vladimir Nabokov
90. With marriage, something ends for men. For women, it's the opposite: something begins.
91. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me
92. “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough. ” — The Notebook
93. For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
94. “Don't play with a woman's heart, why mislead a good woman if you know you're not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved. ”
95. “This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
96. “That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is. ” — The Notebook
97. When women go wrong, men go right after them.
98. For women, beauty is more important than the mind, because the man is easier to watch than to think.
99. “A living poem” had always been the words that came to mind when he tried to describe her to others. ” — The Notebook
100. A man would prefer to come home to an unmade bed and a happy woman than to a neatly made bed and an angry woman.
101. Can't fix it unless we know it's broke.
102. A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself because he loves her.
103. “- Michael Green: My wife is an alcoholic. Best person I ever met. She has 600 different smiles. They can light up your life. They can make you laugh out loud, just like that. They can even make you cry, just like that. That's just with her smiles. You'd have to see her with her kids. You'd have to see how they look at her, when she's not...” (CONTINUE READING)
104. “To love someone is to acknowledge the goodness of who they are. Through loving a person we awaken their awareness of their own innate goodness. It is as though they cannot know how worthy they are until they look into the mirror of our love and see themselves. ” — John Gray
105. “We don't need to explain our love. We only need to show it. ” — Paulo Coelho
106. A blessed woman is that one who found a man of good heart who spends much time with her than any other person
107. “Any man who loves a woman is not afraid to tell the whole world “Yes, she’s my very one and only. She’s pretty and she’s mine. ”
108. If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends.
109. “This woman gives me the kind of feelings people write novels about. ”
110. It’s not beauty but character that pleases husbands.
111. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth. ” — Jess C Scott
112. “I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine. ” – Mel Gibson
113. “I wanted to reach out and stroke her, to be gentle and tender towards her. Take care of her.”
114. I still fall for my woman every day.
115. “In case you ever foolishly forget; I’m never not thinking of you. ” — Virginia Woolf
116. One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.
117. My heart shall be thy garden. —Alice Meynell
118. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. ” — Oscar Wilde
119. I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. —Cassandra Clare
120. You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me. —Brad Paisley
121. He will always be grateful for finding the best lover ever. This is what happens when a man loves a woman
122. The mystery of man is that woman can love him.
123. “Men are motivated and empowered when they feel needed. Women are motivated and empowered when they feel cherished. ” – Dr John Gray
124. A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet.
125. “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. ” – Dr John Gray
126. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. —J.R.R. Tolkien
127. If a man is in love with a woman, even the most gorgeous women in the world cannot snatch him away from her
128. A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.
129. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you. ” ―Julie James
130. Feminine passion is to masculine as an epic is to an epigram.
131. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. ” —Valerie Lombardo
132. When you meet the right person, you know it. You can't stop thinking about them. They are your best friend and your soulmate. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare. —"How I Met Your Mother"
133. “It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. ” ―Tahereh Mafi
134. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. ” —John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars"
135. When a man loves you, his job will be to make you happy. He will not like anything that will hurt her at all
136. A highly intelligent man should take a primitive woman. Imagine if on top of everything else, I had a woman who interfered with my work.
137. Now that I am in love with you no one can take you away from me; I will only appear to have been gone forever but I can’t
138. Bachelors know more about women than married men. If they didn't, they'd be married, too.
139. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. ” —Julia Roberts
140. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. —Angelita Lim
141. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph Washington Sockman
142. No, Michael, we're supposed to try to be real. And when you feel alone, you are not together, and that is real.
143. “Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: yours is the darkness of my soul's return –you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. ” — E. E. Cummings
144. “Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one woman a thousand ways. ”
145. Men with true love are not hard to know. They spoil their women with care and love. The women with them are recognized by the kind of smile on their face
146. In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
147. “If a man loves a woman’s soul, he would end up loving one woman, but if he loves a woman’s face, all women in the world won’t satisfy him. ”
148. “To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything. ” — Bill Russell
149. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. ” — Jamie McGuire
150. The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutan trying to play the violin.
151. “Let a woman have her place, because as you provide foundation for her, she provides a foundation for you. And through that vulnerability comes strength. ” – Shemar Moore
152. The only difference between men and women is that women are able to create new little human beings in their bodies while simultaneously writing books, driving tractors, working in offices, planting crops - in general, doing everything men do.
153. You cannot stop me from admiring my angel; she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with
154. Woman like silent men, they think they are listening.
155. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ” — Lao Tzu
156. “I have died every day waiting for you darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more. “ —Christina Perri
157. Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!
158. “He said your throne was built in his heart
159. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star- late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” – Jay Asher
160. Men, my dear, are like kites, the more rope you give them, the more you hold them.
161. When a man loves a woman, he can't keep his mind on nothing else. He'd trade the world for the good thing he's found.
162. Intelligent women always marry fools.
163. “She is the nymph who keeps enticing me the sailor evey time!”
164. “I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me. ” — Honore de Balzac
165. “A woman should not be judged for needing this reassurance, just as a man should not be judged for needing to withdraw.”
166. Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.
167. The male is an accident; the female would have sufficed.
168. “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,” – Jesus
169. No man is a man unless to his woman he is a pioneer.
170. AA romantic man deserves a beautiful and cool headed girl. You are part of me because I am deeply in love with you
171. “Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man…. ”
172. Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another; but women are by nature enemies.
173. Though she be but little, she is fierce!
174. A man's jealousy is a social institution, a woman's prostitution an instinct.
175. “A man who is truly interested in a woman will find an endless number of reasons why he must see her. A man who is just playing around-or confused about his own feelings-will fins an endless number of excuses why he didn’t show up. ” — Charles Orlando
176. A happy man marries the woman he loves; a happier man loves the woman he marries
177. But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I'll be in love with tomorrow. —Gayle Forman
178. The silliest woman can manage a clever man; but it needs a very clever woman to manage a fool.
179. The “rights” of women are men's duties.
180. “When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom. ” – Dr John Gray
181. It is only God that can love you better than a man who fell in love with you. Their heart is hard on emotion but if you were able to melt one please hold him tight
182. Man has his will, but woman has her way!
183. Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it. —Suzanne Collins
184. “We can work together for a better world with men and women of goodwill, those who radiate the intrinsic goodness of humankind. ” – Wangari Maathai
185. When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you. —Cassandra Clare
186. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ” – Paul Boose
187. Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I'm happy now... because I love you. —"Groundhog Day"
188. You cannot change me because you love me. I will turn a new leaf because I fell in love with you
189. “But truly, women are amazing. Think about it this way: a woman can grow a baby inside her body. Then a woman can deliver the baby through her body. Then, by some miracle, a woman can feed a baby with her body. When you compare that to the male’s contribution to life, it’s kind of embarrassing, really. ” – Jim Gaffigan
190. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. ” —Lao Tzu
191. “You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. ” ―Robert Jordan
192. “All love that has not friendship for its base Is like a mansion built upon the sand. Love, to endure life’s sorrow and earth’s woe, Needs friendship’s solid masonwork below.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
193. “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal. ” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
194. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
195. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…” — At First Sight
196. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me. —Leo Christopher
197. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. ” —Khalil Gibran
198. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.
199. “After learning , please be realistic. Give yourself a permission to keep making mistakes. We must also give ourselves the gift of understanding that we can’t remember everything we learned at once.”
200. If a man is truly in love, the most beautiful woman in the world couldn’t take him away; maybe for a few days but not for ever. — Eva Gabor
201. The love of a man to his wife is found written all over the face of his wife. If she is not always happy, she is being maltreated
202. I don’t know why women want any of the things men have, when one of the things that women have is men.
203. To be ruled by a woman is the ultimate disgrace for a man.
204. “When a man loves a woman, he can’t keep his mind on nothing else. He’d trade the world for the good thing he’s found.” – Percy Sledge
205. For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you. —Andrew McMahon
206. “While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. ” — Nights in Rodanthe
207. The best possession of a man is a sympathetic woman.
208. “A real man will always appreciate every little effort that his lady offers to him. ”
209. “Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man….” – Unknown
210. When a man loves a woman, he will sacrifice everything to show her how much she means to him. He will make sure that nothing hurts him
211. This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman”, for she was taken out of man.
212. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. ” ―Nicholas Sparks
213. “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine. ” — Maya Angelou
214. She is my bucket list.
215. “- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
216. “We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole. ” — The Big Bang Theory
217. “Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two. ” — Charles Bukowski
218. Weak man cannot love a strong woman. He won't know what to do with her.
219. “Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love. ” — Shahrukh Khan
220. To “catch” a husband is an art; to “hold” him is a job.
221. Other misfortunes are secondary for a woman, but if she loses her husband, she loses her life.
222. An ideal man will treat his wife with respect, make her happy always and will always be the reason why she is filled with smile on her face
223. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. —Lao Tzu
224. “A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing… But a man’s loyalty to the woman he loves is tested when he has everything. ”
225. How does a man who truly loves a woman cheat on her when he knew that he is only cheating on himself?
226. “When men and women stand together for justice… we all win. ” – Bernie Sanders
227. “I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that’s how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn’t even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she’d love me anyway.” – Michael Green
228. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
229. I want you today, tomorrow, next week, and for the rest of my life. —I. A. Dice
230. The great fault in women is to desire to be like men.
231. “You will never be alone again because I am here for you no matter what happens in life. ”
232. “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart. ” — Dear John
233. When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.
234. A woman's arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
235. “A real man can make a woman fall in life without touching anything but the heart. ”
236. A woman that is loved by a man is the remote control of such man because he will do almost anything she wants him to do
237. The heart of a man can accommodate a lot if you understand. Just try and make him fall in love with you and you will enjoy it
238. “You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. ” — Friends
239. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. ” — Arrigo Boito
240. A man who truly loves you will love you alone; he will not like to share your love with any other women
241. “A happy man marries the woman he loves; a happier man loves the woman he marries.”
242. A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.
243. “Though she be but little, she is fierce!” – William Shakespeare
244. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. —Kiersten White
245. Some people rule cities and are slaves to women.
246. A man who loves you will leave everything to concentrate on you; he will support you in your dreams. He will help you grow both physically and emotional
247. A man who loves you will make sure everything you need is available for you; he will take care of you and your children
248. A good man, who wants a better future for you, will pursue your dream for you. He will make you happy because it is his joy
249. ‘A million men can tell a woman she is beautiful, but the only time she will listen is when it’s said by the man she loves.’ ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour
250. “A man who is truly interested in a woman will find an endless number of reasons why he must see her. A man who is just playing around-or confused about his own feelings-will fins an endless number of excuses why he didn’t show up.” – Charles Orlando
251. A man’s love cannot be taken for granted because when it comes; it comes in excess. A man who loves a woman cannot be convinced to leave
252. You make everything feel possible. You make me possible. —"Brothers & Sisters"
253. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. ” —John Legend
254. “Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it. ” – Learned Hand
255. “You call it madness, but I call it love. ” —Don Byas
256. A man with so much love for you wants to see you happy all the time; he wants to be the reason why your face glows with love
257. I like it when you smile, it's cute.
258. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. ” — Ralph Washington Sockman
259. A ma that loves a woman will stay with that woman alone for the rest of his life. Such woman will be his only joy
260. “It’s like we’re two trees secretly sharing nutrients underground, two stars orbiting around all the things there’s no language for. ” —Liara Tamani
261. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. ” — The Rescue
262. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. ” — J. R. R. Tolkien
263. The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
264. When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others; he makes others jealous of his woman.
265. If a man is in love with a woman, you can get everything you need from him through the woman if you are lucky to find the woman nice to you
266. “The first duty of love is to listen. ” – Paul Tillich
267. I will wait for my woman, because honestly, I don't want anyone else.
268. A happy man cares for the woman he love but a happier man loves the woman he cares for
269. Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last.
270. It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.
271. Time together with my girl is just never quite enough.
272. A woman that is lucky who finds a man who loves her will really enjoy her life because he will give her all the attention she needs
273. A man who thinks not of a woman as the complement of a sex, but of sex as the complement of a woman, is ready for love.
274. Outside every thin woman is a fat man trying to get in.
275. And yet women –good women– frightened me because they eventually wanted your soul, and what was left of mine, I wanted to keep.
276. “Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life. ” — The Choice
277. A sweet ma who wants to spend the rest of his life with you will never keep you as a captive. He will give you all the freedom you need
278. We accept the love we think we deserve.
279. A wise woman puts a grain of sugar in everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her.
280. Of all the home remedies, a good wife is best.
281. “You know what I am going to say. I love you. What other men may mean when they use that expression, I cannot tell; what I mean is, that I am under the influence of some tremendous attraction which I have resisted in vain, and which overmasters me. ” — Charles Dickens
282. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. —E. M. Forster
283. Three things ruin a man: power, money, and women. I never wanted power. I never had any money, and the only woman in my life is up at the house right now.
284. “I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. ” — E. M. Forster
285. I like men who have a future and women who have a past.
286. I will listen to your command because my heart has completely melted for your love. II can’t think straight again
287. “Peoples are made of hate and of love, and more of hate than love. But love, like the sun that it is set afire and melts everything.” – José Martí
288. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it. ” —Lauren Oliver
289. “Life is filled with rhythms-day and night, hot and cold, summer and winter, spring and fall, cloudy and clear. Likewise in a relationship, men and women have their own rhythms and cycles.”
290. In case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you. —Virginia Woolf
291. Without tenderness, a man is uninteresting.
292. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. —Vincent van Gogh
293. “The source of all life and knowledge is in man and woman, and the source of all living is in the interchange and the meeting and mingling of these two: man-life and woman-life, man-knowledge and woman-knowledge, man-being and woman-being. ” – D. H. Lawrence
294. “Love is not a matter of counting the years, But making the years count. ” — Michelle Amand
295. “It’s horrifying how much you can hate yourself for being low and weak and he couldn’t save me from that. So I turned it on him; I tried to empty it onto him. But there was always more, you know. When he tried to help I told him that he made me feel small and worthless. But nobody makes us feel that, we do that for ourselves. I shut him out because I knew if he ever really saw who I was inside, that he wouldn’t love me. And we’re separated now, he’s moved away, and it was so hard not to beg him to stay. And I don’t know if I’m going to get a second chance but I have to believe. That I deserve one. Because we all do.” – Alice Green
296. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
297. “I think there are differences between men and women. ” – Shania Twain
298. “Because she is afraid of not being supported, she unknowingly pushes away the support she needs.”
299. “If a man loves a woman’s soul, he would end up loving one woman, but if he loves a woman’s face, all women in the world won’t satisfy him.”
300. “You make me want to be a better man. ” —Melvin Udall
301. Strong women only marry weak men.
302. “There may be a brighter star. But through my eyes, the light of you is all I see.” – Stevie Wonder
303. “I come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be… yours. ” — Jane Austen
304. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is. ” — Morgan Matson
305. “Maybe you’re smiling as I stumble to put my feelings into words. But I’m trying to do her justice, you know?”
306. Men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness.
307. Women live entirely in the present, men much more in the future where nature is less well organized.
308. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.
309. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. —Woody Allen
310. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second. ” —Kami Garcia
311. My wife is an alcoholic. Best person I ever met. She has 600 different smiles. They can light up your life.
312. My woman does the most adorable things without even realizing it.
313. I require three things in a man: he must be handsome, ruthless, and stupid.
314. “Love a woman with all your heart and soul. If she is loved soulfully and eternally she will make you feel like you are the most perfect man in the world. She will be your perfect companion and support you throughout your life. But if you cheat on her and break her trust then she will never forgive you for the rest of her life.” – Aarti Khurana
315. In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul.
316. Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time. —"Moulin Rouge"
317. Every man wants a woman to appeal to his better side and his nobler instincts - and another woman to help him forget them.
318. “A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.” – Woodrow Wyatt
319. Women like what they hear, men like what they see.
320. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. ” —Jodi Lynn Anderson
321. A woman hides from a man her past, the man hides her future.
322. “A man that truly loves a woman… – is more concerned with spending his time than spending his money. – doesn’t cheat because he knows he’s only cheating himself. – is her leader, not her dictator. – gives her freedom, not lock her in captivity. – encourages her dreams not just chasing his. – shows her off to the world because her light in his life is so bright that he can’t hide it. I think a lot of us have a misunderstanding of what true love looks like.” – Tony A. Gaskins Jnr
323. You think a woman really needs your money? She is interested in the love you show to her. If you truly love your woman, take care of her
324. Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.
325. If you want to know that a woman is being loved by her husband; look into her eyes, if there is a constant sorrow in it, the man is wicked
326. “Love is not a business. It's not a transaction. It's not an exchange or something you get for doing something it's not a trade. It's a gift!” — Tony Robbins
327. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. ” — Valerie Lombardo
328. Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear. —Charlotte Brontë
329. Men have always detested women‘’s gossip because they suspect the truth: their measurements are being taken and compared.
330. “If we are to feel the positive feelings of love, happiness, trust, and gratitude, we periodically also have to feel anger, sadness, fear, and sorrow.”
331. “Cuz I can count on one hand the men who’ve loved me, not in the Biblical sense—I don’t have enough digits for that—but who have truly loved me.”
332. “But I love you I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway. —Natalie Portman
333. “I love you, nothing and nobody, not even time will change that. ”
334. A woman’s vanity is interested in making the object of her choice the god of her idolatry.
335. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. ” — Angelita Lim
336. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. ” —Natalie Cole
337. “I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
338. A man with true love in his heart does not understand hatred; he is always concerned about your happiness
339. If a man knows the value of a woman; he will take care of her because he knows the sacrifice she made just to be his
340. Ideal ma is a man of integrity, a man of honor that should be respected all over the world. A man of truth can easily love his wife with one heart
341. “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me. ” —Amie Kaufman
342. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
343. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. —Paulo Coelho
344. “When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength. This is called the exchange of power. ” — Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
345. “We don’t love with our mind or our heart.. but with our soul.” – Alice K. Green
346. Our love cannot be measured, it just is. —John Paul Stevens
347. “Learning from mistakes helps prevent the repetition of negative patterns.”
348. “It is very difficult for a man to differentiate between empathy and sympathy. He hates to be pitied.”
349. “A man that truly loves a woman… – is more concerned with spending his time than spending his money. – doesn’t cheat because he knows he’s only cheating himself. – is her leader, not her dictator. – gives her freedom, not lock her in captivity. – encourages her dreams not just chasing his. – shows her off to the world because her light in his life is so bright that he can’t hide it. I think a lot of us have a misunderstanding of what true love looks like. ” — Tony A. Gaskins Jnr
350. What a woman wants is a reaction. What a man wants is a woman.
351. I come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be... yours. —Jane Austen
352. “If I offered you my life would you take it, or spend the rest of it with me. ” — Kyle Ogden
353. It would not be practical for her to hate herself. Luckily, God sends a substitute, a husband.
354. When a man loves a woman, he will spend everything upon her; he will give her maximum attention and then marry her in the end
355. If you want to know the source of the happiness of a man, let the woman he loves smile. He will show you the strength contained in him
356. When a man loves a woman, he makes sure that he finds a way to make sure the world knows peace because his woman is part of the world
357. A man who loves a woman will be proud of her. He will show her off to the world to acknowledge the queen that exists in his life
358. “When love is not madness it is not love. —Pedro Calderón de la Barca
359. “The man or the woman in whom resides greater virtue is the higher; neither the loftiness nor the lowliness of a person lies in the body according to the sex, but in the perfection of conduct and virtues. ” – Christine de Pizan
360. “In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul.” – Mary Renault
361. “Love is like any other luxury. You have no right to it unless you can afford it. ” — Anthony Trollope
362. I want to be your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
363. When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to the truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women.
364. A husband should always know what his wife has, because she always knows what she doesn’t have.
365. We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole. —"The Big Bang Theory"
366. “When a Man Loves a Woman” Quotes 6 quotes
367. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
368. “We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ” — Dr. Seuss
369. I love the smell of you on my clothes.
370. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. —Leo Tolstoy
371. “Love is magical, and it can last, if we remember our differences.”
372. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. —Sophocles
373. “Remember, if a man needs to pull away like a rubber band, when he returns he will be back with a lot more love. Then he can listen. This is the best time to initiate conversation.”
374. “She is the only evidence of God I have seen with the exception of the mysterious force that removes one sock from the dryer every time I do my laundry. ” — St. Elmo’s Fire
375. " when men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.
376. Is it possible for a man who loves you to live without you? I am assuring you that the best moment of a man’s heart
377. “It's horrifying how much you can hate yourself for being low and weak and he couldn't save me from that. So I turned it on him; I tried to empty it onto him. But there was always more, you know. When he tried to help I told him that he made me feel small and worthless. But nobody makes us feel that, we do that for ourselves. I shut him out...” (CONTINUE READING)
378. Your woman is like a treasure, if you don’t take care of her someone else might do. A man who is truly in love with a woman should not ignore her
379. When you want to show a woman love, show her with sincerity; don’t lie to a woman you claim to love because if she finds out you don’t love her, it will hurt her
380. We don't love with our mind or our heart.. but with our soul.
381. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.
382. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” – William Carlos Williams
383. “In my errant life I roamed
384. “To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.” – Bill Russell
385. “If a man is truly in love, the most beautiful woman in the world couldn’t take him away; maybe for a few days but not for ever.” – Eva Gabor
386. “When a man loves a woman, he will be concerned about spending more time with her than even his wealth. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me.”
387. For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. —Rosemonde Gerard
388. “All love that has not friendship for its base Is like a mansion built upon the sand. Love, to endure life’s sorrow and earth’s woe, Needs friendship’s solid masonwork below. ” — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
389. No man has ever yet discovered the way to give friendly advice to any woman, not even to his own wife.
390. Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: yours is the darkness of my soul's return –you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. —E. E. Cummings
391. She is the only evidence of God I have seen with the exception of the mysterious force that removes one sock from the dryer every time I do my laundry. —"St. Elmo's Fire"
392. I am more concern in spending my time and energy on you rather than spending my money because I realized that a woman needs attention than money
393. My further advice on your relations to women is based upon that other motto of chivalry, “Serve all, love one.”
394. “I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. ” — Ian McEwan
395. “When a man loves a woman, he will not be harsh and be some military personnel that dictates, he will be kind, gentle and lead her in a loving way.”
396. “If forever does exist, please let it be you. . . ” —A. R Asher
397. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life. ” — Elizabeth Gilbert
398. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever. —Stephenie Meyer, "Breaking Dawn"
399. From the day that God put man in the presence of woman, paradise became hell.
400. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. —Dr. Seuss
401. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. —Robert Browning
402. A woman should be treated with endless love; she should be soft upon because she is the crookest rib in a man’s body
403. When a man loves a woman, he makes sure that she is shown love, taken care of. A man who is in love will rather die than to see his woman dying
404. A man that fell in love with a woman will not see any fault in her again. He will always fight to help her deal with her weaknesses
405. I stopped looking for a dream girl, I just wanted one that wasn’t a nightmare.
406. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. ” —Jamie McGuire
407. A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man.
408. “My wife is an alcoholic. Best person I ever met. She has 600 different smiles. They can light up your life.” – Michael Green
409. Women can do anything men can do, but often have more sense than even to be interested.
410. Let's misbehave.
411. And, of course men know best about everything, except what women know better.
412. A man can keep another's secret better than his own. A woman her own better than others’.
413. The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
414. “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine. ” —Maya Angelou
415. Man's second childhood begins when a woman gets a hold of him.
416. “The story that I love you, it has no end. ” —Cassandra Clare
417. The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs.
418. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. ” —Pablo Neruda
419. A woman must be a genius to create a good husband.
420. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it's so clear I need you here always. —Ne-Yo
421. Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time. —"Casablanca"
422. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. ” —Boris Kodjoe
423. Peoples are made of hate and of love, and more of hate than love. But love, like the sun that it is sets afire and melts everything.
424. One should choose for a wife only such a woman as he would choose for a friend, were she a man.
425. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life. ” —Elizabeth Gilbert
426. The goal of a man who really loves a woman is to see her happy all the time. He wants to be happy with the woman of his love
427. When a man loves a man, he loves the woman he spends the rest of his life with. A loving man cares for the woman he marries, A caring man marries the woman he loves
428. You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. —Jane Austen
429. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
430. “Men need to remember that women talk about problems to get close and not necessarily to get solutions.”
431. The only place men want depth in a woman is in her decolletage.
432. God created man, and finding him not sufficiently alone, gave him a female companion so that he might feel his solitude more acutely.
433. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. ” —Cassandra Clare
434. “When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman. ”
435. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. ” —Oscar Wilde
436. “Are you chuckling yet? Because then along came you. A big, broad meat eater with brash blond hair and ruddy skin that burns at the beach. A bundle of appetites. A full, boisterous guffaw; a man who tells knock know jokes. Hot dogs - not even East 86th Street bratwurst but mealy, greasy big guts that terrifying pink. Baseball. Gimme caps. Puns and blockbuster movies, raw tap water and six-packs. A fearless, trusting consumer who only reads labels to make sure there are plenty of additives. A fan of the open road with a passion for his pickup who thinks bicycles are for nerds. Fucks hard and talks dirty; a private though unapologetic taste for porn. Mysteries, thrillers, and science fiction; a subscription to National Geographic. Barbecues on the Fourth of July and intentions, in the fullness of time, to take up golf. Delights in crappy snack foods of ever description: Burgles. Curlies. Cheesies. Squigglies - you're laughing - but I don't eat them - anything that looks less like food than packing material and at least six degrees of separation from the farm. Bruce Springsteen, the early albums, cranked up high with the truck window down and your hair flying. Sings along, off-key - how is it possible that I should be endeared by such a tin ear?Beach Boys. Elvis - never lose your roots, did you, loved plain old rock and roll. Bombast. Though not impossibly stodgy; I remember, you took a shine to Pearl Jam, which was exactly when Kevin went off them...(sorry). It just had to be noisy; you hadn't any time for my Elgar, my Leo Kottke, though you made an exception for Aaron Copeland. You wiped your eyes brusquely at Tanglewood, as if to clear gnats, hoping I didn't notice that "Quiet City" made you cry. And ordinary, obvious pleasure: the Bronx Zoo and the botanical gardens, the Coney Island roller coaster, the Staten Island ferry, the Empire State Building. You were the only New Yorker I'd ever met who'd actually taken the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. You dragged me along once, and we were the only tourists on the boat who spoke English. Representational art - Edward Hopper. And my lord, Franklin, a Republican. A belief in a strong defense but otherwise small government and low taxes. Physically, too, you were such a surprise - yourself a strong defense. There were times you were worried that I thought you too heavy, I made so much of your size, though you weighed in a t a pretty standard 165, 170, always battling those five pounds' worth of cheddar widgets that would settle over your belt. But to me you were enormous. So sturdy and solid, so wide, so thick, none of that delicate wristy business of my imaginings. Built like an oak tree, against which I could pitch my pillow and read; mornings, I could curl into the crook of your branches. How luck we are, when we've spared what we think we want! How weary I might have grown of all those silly pots and fussy diets, and how I detest the whine of sitar music!”
437. A man who loves you the most is the man who tells you the most truth about yourself.
438. What a man notices first about a woman is whether she notices him.
439. “Do women in love feel as men do? Do men love as women love? His virgin bride shared her pipe-frame bed all smiles and laughter. When they were intimate to the last degree on that bed, did Lou's experience join his, did his experience match hers, during this moment and that moment?”
440. “No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we’ll start with forever. ” — Stephenie Meyer
441. I wish I could copy and paste you into my heart.
442. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. ” — Paulo Coelho
443. Agamemnon escaped with his life from land battles and sea storms, then fell to his wife.
444. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. —Rabindranath Tagore
445. Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex.
446. It’s bitter for a young woman an old husband.
447. Diamonds are a girl's best friend and dogs are a man's best friend. Now you know which sex has more sense
448. My favorite place is inside your hug.
449. “There is no easy way to create a world where men and women can live together… But if such a world is created in our lifetime, it will be done by rejecting the racism, materialism, and violence that has characterized Western civilization and especially by working toward a world of brotherhood, cooperation, and peace. ” – Martin Luther King, Jr
450. You + Me + cuddle + movie = I like that.
451. “Love is a friendship set to music. ” —Joseph Campbell
452. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys. ” — Safe Haven
453. “Love is lost in men's capricious minds, but in women's, it fills all the room it finds.”
454. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is. ” —Morgan Matson
455. “They told me that to make her fall in love; I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I’m the one who falls in love. ” — Tommaso Ferraris
456. In the duel of sex, woman fights from a dreadnought and man from an open raft.
457. “I am who I am because of you…”
458. Baby all I need is you.
459. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. ” — Cassandra Clare
460. “When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength. This is called the exchange of power.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
461. If a man loves a woman’s soul, he would end up loving one woman, but if he loves a woman’s face, all women in the world won’t satisfy him
462. If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?
463. An ideal man is the man who wants to see your progress. He is that man whose type is not rare in this world
464. You are like an adorable treasure in the heart of a man who loves you; he wants to be yours forever
465. Here lies my wife: here let her lie!
466. I want my woman around when our hair gets gray and our faces get wrinkles.
467. “If a woman love a man she doesn’t need a big house, luxury cars or a huge bank balance. She just needs her man to have a kind and a loving heart.”
468. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having. ” — Simone Elkeles
469. Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
470. Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.
471. Maybe I'm too late to be your first. But right now I'm preparing myself to be your last.
472. A man who truly loves a woman will do everything to let her understand the fact that her love alone exists in his heart
473. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. ” — Beth Revis
474. He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking. —Leo Tolstoy
475. “For a man who truly loves you, caring for you becomes his job, missing you becomes his hobby, and loving you his life. ”
476. Moral responsibility is what is lacking in a man when he demands it of a woman.
477. I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her, she'd love me anyway.
478. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. ” — Julia Roberts
479. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ” —Harry Burns
480. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
481. Men hunt. Women fish.
482. “Ah, lust. It makes us forget anything we want to. The greatest relaxant, the greatest stimulant.”
483. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. —Amy Bloom
484. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ” — The Notebook
485. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. —Albert Einstein
486. Anatomy is destiny.
487. “If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her, then don't let her go. ” — Message in a Bottle
488. A man who loves you will always be happy that he finds a missing rib. No matter what you do, he will overlook for the sake of his love for you
489. “You’re the reason I look down at my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole. ”
490. “A real man will love you for who you are, not who he wants you to be. ”
491. A woman that is free as bird should be investigated; she has a very good husband who is ready to do everything for her
492. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ” – Mother Teresa
493. “The way you started loving her is the way she should always be loved.”
494. True love always makes a man better, no matter who the woman is that inspires it.
495. Women, when they have made a sheep of a man, always tell him that he is a lion with an iron will.
496. “I am catastrophically in love with you. ” —Cassandra Clare
497. “True love will triumph at the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have.” – John Green
498. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. ” —James Baldwin
499. “The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it's over. ” — Nights in Rodanthe
500. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
501. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. ” —Arrigo Boito
502. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. “ —Jodi Picoult
503. If a man loves you, you will be treated like a queen. He will ensure that you are made to feel special
504. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. ” — Dear John
505. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. ” — Henry Wadsworth
506. He set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her.
507. “A man who loves you the most is the man who tells you the most truth about yourself. ” — Robert Murray M'Cheyne
508. The love of a man who has given his heart to you will always wish you well. You will never stop been his best
509. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. ” —Henry Wadsworth
510. Men always want to be a woman’s first love. What women like is to be a man’s last romance.
511. If I had but an hour of love, if that be all that is given me, an hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee. —Alice Sebold, "The Lovely Bones"
512. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
513. What would happen to the power of women if it were not for the vanity of men?
514. Here, the woman feels alive and confident that the man is all hers for keeps
515. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” – Bertrand Russell
516. “All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. ” – Brian Tracy
517. “Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.” – Shahrukh Khan
518. “Men, at first glance, are like the colourful productive pollinating bees, but without the flowers, women, they are an annoying senseless noise catering to an overindulged queen; their ever-inflated ego. - On Men Without Women”
519. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. ” —Blaise Pascal
520. Not even in my weakest moment have I considered letting you go. —Judith McNaught
521. “I would love you all the day, every night we would kiss and play, if with me you’d fondly stray, over the hills and far away.”
522. The press is like a woman: sublime when it lies, it will not let go until it has forced you to believe it. The public, like a foolish husband, always succumbs.
523. Come, live in my heart and pay no rent. —Samuel Lover
524. A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
525. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person. ” — Kermit the Frog
526. If this happens, then a man is not REALLY in love with a woman. When a man loves a woman, the man loves the woman
527. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
528. One hour of right-down love is worth an age of dully living on.
529. “It is part of the amazing originality of Christ that there is to be found in his teaching no word whatever which suggests a difference in the spiritual ideals, the spheres, or the potentialities of men and women. ” – Maude Royden
530. Love is like any other luxury. You have no right to it unless you can afford it.
531. Topics. Sources. Contact us
532. Do you even realize how amazing you are to me?
533. The heart of a woman loved by a man beat in the same level, count in the same frequency. A man of love is a man of care and passion
534. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. ” — Robert Sexton
535. “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more. ” — The Last Song
536. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. ” —Sarah Dessen, "The Truth About Forever"
537. “No gender has a monopoly on vice. ” – Bettina Arndt
538. “I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things. —Leighton Meester
539. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
540. “Give me a few men and women who are pure and selfless, and I shall shake the world. ” – Swami Vivekananda
541. “Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two.” – Charles Bukowski
542. “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too. ” — Kaui Hart Hemmings
543. “Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one woman a thousand ways.”
544. He will always be with you in his heart because he loves you from the bottom of his heart; he can’t stop cherishing you forever
545. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” – Jess C Scott
546. When I am with my lady, the only place I want to be is closer.
547. “When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.”
548. “No words. Just my finger pointing in silence. My finger silently saying, ’Unwrap me, darling.”
549. Beware of the man who wants to protect you; he will protect you from everything but himself.
550. I like the way we feel together. We fit. I've never fit with anyone the way that we do.
551. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul. —Charles Dickens
552. - What's more ethical: The women who cheats, or the man who walks out?
553. “Men argue for the right to be free while women argue for the right to be upset. Men want space while women want understanding.”
554. When a man loves a woman, he supports her dreams and encourages her in every possible way
555. For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. —Stephanie Perkins
556. Women are the right age for just a few years; men, for most of their lives.
557. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. ” — Helen Keller
558. “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. “ —Coco J. Ginger
559. “She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine and shallow love” —Jim Storm
560. “We're separated now, he's moved away, and it was so hard not to beg him to stay. And I don't know if I'm going to get a second chance but I have to believe. That I deserve one. Because we all do.”
561. I love you and it's getting worse. —Joseph E. Morris
562. All love that has not friendship for its base Is like a mansion built upon the sand. Love, to endure life's sorrow and earth's woe, Needs friendship's solid masonwork below.
563. And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
564. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ” — Rita Rudner
565. You are the one woman that made me risk everything for a future worth having. —Simone Elkeles
566. There are three things men can do with women: love them, suffer them, or turn them into literature.
567. When a man knows that he’s truly in love, all he can do is just be speechless and stare at nothing, because he’s just amazed that he’s found this incredible woman
568. “If I offered you my life would you take it, or spend the rest of it with me. ” —Kyle Ogden
569. Nothing spoils romance so much as a sense of humor in the woman.
570. The love of a man will make you smile everyday of your life as he will never let you down no matter what
571. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
572. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. —Ingrid Bergman
573. “We don't love with our mind or our heart. . but with our soul. ” — Alice K. Green
574. Sometimes I just really want to rip your clothes off.
575. “We fell in love, despite our differences, and something rare and beautiful was created. ” — The Notebook
576. My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches. —William Goldman