1. New year, New Car, New me.
2. “I’m not a car guy, I’m a car enthusiast.”- Jeremy Clarkson
3. If life is a race, I want to be in the race cars that go the fastest. I want the best racing car.
4. Cars are my oxygen
5. “Don’t blink your headlights. I will fall again!”
6. Living the car dream
7. Show me a man with a car, and I’ll show you a child with a new toy.
8. “It’s lonely at the top. That’s why you see a Bugatti has 2 seats and a bus has 50.”
9. “Wheels bring me sheer joy and pleasure.”
10. Buy the car you want, drive the road you want.
11. “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse? That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.” ― Elon Musk
12. Collecting cars is my hobby
13. “If you can’t take care of your car then don’t buy it.”
14. Let’s ride, hop through the car door.
15. Cars are like babies, they need constant attention.
16. “It’s a never-ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself.” ― Dale Earnhardt
17. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein
18. Road trips aren’t measured by mile markers, but by moments.
19. Cars are my passion.
20. “People will spend a tremendous amount of money in casinos, money they normally would spend on refrigerators or a new car. Local businesses will suffer because they’ll lose consumer dollars to casinos.” ~ John Warren Kindt
21. A man cherishes his sweetheart for a month, spouse for a year and his car for eternity.
22. I love my car more than I love most people. She is my true love.
23. “Nothing is more often misdiagnosed than our homesickness for Heaven. We think that what we want is sex, drugs, alcohol, a new job, a raise, a doctorate, a spouse, a large-screen television, a new car, a cabin in the woods, a condo in Hawaii. What we really want is the person we were made for, Jesus, and the place we were made for, Heaven. Nothing less can satisfy us.” ~ Randy Alcorn
24. “It’s like driving your car. If you drive too fast on the highway, you will topple, so you better maintain your speed. Life is similar to that, and that’s the way you have to control your head.” ~ R. Rahman
25. I’m just here for the gas.
26. My car is my baby.
27. Life is a highway
28. I love my car more than I love a lot of people.
29. My car is my world
30. Fully obsessed
31. “A new car is not going to change your life.” ~ Monica Ali
32. “Modern cars I don’t like so much.” ~ Amber Heard
33. Let’s go for a spin.
34. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin
35. “Work hard until your car doors open upwards.”
36. No girl will choose six-pack over six cars, so stop going to the gym and go to work.
37. I like girls, but I like my car more.
38. “Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.” ― Enzo Ferrari
39. I’m not just a car guy, I’m a car fanatic.
40. “People post a New Car Status on their Instagram and show off to other people… I believe in other things.”
41. *revs engine*
42. “Why are women wearing perfumes that smell like flowers to attract men? Men don’t like flowers. I have a great idea for a scent that will attract men – how about “New Car Interior”?” ~ Rita Rudner
43. “Fast cars are my only vice.” ― Michael Bay
44. “Cars bring me sheer joy.” ~ Evan Spiegel
45. It’s good when you follow your dreams, it’s better when you drive your dream.
46. “Look at this beauty.”
47. Wanna get away?
48. “Treat well your car and it will never give a single problem after.”
49. My car is the ultimate bed and breakfast.
50. Let’s drive fast and fall in love.
51. This car is not my dream. It is my reality.
52. “The cars we drive say a lot about us.”― Alexandra Paul
53. Car love
54. Prepare for takeoff
55. Car family
56. I would be lost without my car
57. Cars are my ultimate passion
58. Look at this beauty.
59. Meet one of the newest family members! The newest addition to the family!
60. Taking it slow
61. This car is a hard work of art.
62. “Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.” ~ Chris Bangle
63. “It takes five years to design a new car in this country. Heck, we won World War II in four years.” ~ Ross Perot
64. “Never underestimate the combination of the power of driving & listening or very loud music at the same time.”
65. “It’s like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” ― E. L. Doctorow
66. When in doubt, rev it out
67. “I love fast cars… and to go too fast in them.” ~ Lara Flynn Boyle
69. “Work in silence, Let results be the noise.”
70. Speed crew
71. “Cars and cameras are the two things I let myself be materialistic about. I don’t care about other stuff.” ― Louis C. K.
72. “Some men take good care of a car; others treat it like one of the family.” ― Evan Esar
73. Car life is the best life
74. “Cars bring me sheer joy.” ― Evan Spiegel
75. When I get in my car, I forget all my problems.
76. One car isn’t enough, I need more
77. I don’t care how much my car costs, it’s worth every penny.
78. “The car has become the carapace, the protective and aggressive shell, of urban and suburban man.” ~ Marshall McLuhan
79. The better way I drive, the way I handle a car is an expression of my inner feelings.
80. Sometimes, all you need is a good friend and a full tank of gas.
81. Cars are my life.
82. “I love the wheels, I mean steering wheel.” ~ Amit Kalantri
83. I’m feeling super fly today. My car is having me feel true today.
84. A car is the only place where you can think without being interrupted.
85. “Every time you turn on your new car, you’re turning on 20 microprocessors. Every time you use an ATM, you’re using a computer. Every time I use a settop box or game machine, I’m using a computer. The only computer you don’t know how to work is your Microsoft computer, right?” ~ Scott McNealy
86. It’s only the beginning, baby!
87. My car and I have a lot in common: we are both fast and beautiful.
88. “I can’t believe my eyes that you are in the house.”
89. One day I’ll own a…
90. Bath time for my car.
91. “I am so obsessed with the cars that sometimes I feel like my heart is not a muscle, it’s an engine.
92. Happiness is the car we travel in, not our destination.
93. I’m not speeding, I’m qualifying.
94. “Buying a new car was the moment of my life.”
95. “Look at that Beauty, in red.”
96. Good cars are for any person and every purpose.
97. “It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow.”
98. Nothing worth having comes easy.
99. I’m car-dependent. It’s part of who I am. – Jay Leno
100. The car is an extension of your home and should be treated as such.
101. carpooling today
102. “If you wake up thinking about the car, then probably you are going in the right direction.”
103. “Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car.” ~ B. White
104. I’m a highway star
105. Always take the scenic route and appreciate the beautiful scenery, but my car is always the most beautiful thing on the road.
106. Faster than fast, quicker than quick
107. “Too many people try to do the new job, new spouse, new house, new car thing in 18 months. That’s a good way to end up broke. We’ve got to resist the temptation to catch up with our parents in 18 months. Slow down. You have the rest of your life to play catch up. After all, it’s just stuff.” ~ Dave Ramsey
108. selling my car
109. But first, let me take a selfie.
110. My life in a nutshell.
111. The wind in my hair
112. It’s not about the car you drive, it’s about the way you drive it.
113. She said you need to chose one HER or the CAR. So now I miss her when I drive my car.
114. Treat yourself and buy a new car!
115. “When it comes to cars, only two varieties of people are possible – cowards and fools.” ~ Russell Baker
116. Taking the long way home and having a good long time.
117. My car has a handsome driver
118. Respect a man’s car and the man respects you.
119. “I have an addiction, it’s called cars.”
120. “The least credit receiver is always a car.”
121. filling up my car
122. Happiness is the smell of a new car.
123. I feel like I’m in the Fast and Furious with this new car.
124. Money can’t buy happiness. Oh, wait, yes it can. In my case, money is a necessary evil to keep my car in a good condition.
125. I’m a car lover through and through
126. “Cars mean nothing to me. I’m not a car guy.” ~ Penn Jillettecar
127. Start your engine and speed on over.
128. “I’m not a car guy, I’m just a car enthusiast.”- Unknown
129. Never stop driving.
130. I brake for no one.
131. The only thing I care about is my car
132. “This is not just a car, it’s an emotion for me.”
133. There’s nothing I love more than my car
134. Look who’s here!
135. Oldie but a goodie.
136. Living in the moment
137. Living life in a new gear.
138. My car is my best accessory
139. “Do hard work in silence and let your new car make some noise.”
140. If you’re not living life in the fast lane, you’re taking up too much space.
141. It’s all about the journey, not the destination.
142. The only thing that smells better than a new car is success
143. It’s not just a car. It’s a lifestyle.
144. A car is for any person and every purpose.
145. “I think the people who experienced the Apollo missions came away from that experience wondering to themselves, ‘When can we get a chance to experience spaceflight?’ I’ve heard that many, many times: that people got into a new career field hoping that they would be able to experience spaceflight.” ~ Buzz Aldrin
146. Impressive and beautiful: my new beautiful car
147. Adult milestone completed
148. car show season is here!
149. It’s not just a car, it’s an experience.
150. My car is my happy place and right place.
151. “I am an artist, the track is my canvas and the car is my brush.” ― Graham Hill
152. Taking my car for a spin, want to join?
153. I’m living the American dream, one car payment at a time.
154. “If I am buying a car then you can too.”
155. Home is where you park it
156. Let’s hit the road.
157. I like my car because it is an extension of my personality.”- Unknown
158. Joy is perched on the driving seat and drive.
159. working on my car today
160. Road trip ready!
161. “The insurance companies make about $15 billion a year. They have doubled their profit margin under Obamacare. And so now we’re going to take a lot of this and call it a stabilization fund, but really it’s a bailout of insurance companies. And I just think that’s wrong. I just can’t see why ordinary, average taxpayers would be giving money to very, very wealthy corporations. An analogous situation would be this: We all complain that new cars cost too much. Why don’t we have a new car stabilization fund and give $130 billion to car companies?” ~ Rand Paul
162. Happy New Car Day!
163. I don’t just drive my car, I live in my car.
164. Life’s too short to drive boring cars.
165. Real jealous guys aren’t jealous of each other for their girlfriends- they’re jealous of each other for their cars!
166. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
167. Baby, you can drive my car
168. New owner, who dis? Finally got my own car!
169. Roads were made for journeys, not destinations.
170. Meet my most expensive hobby.
171. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!’ -Regina George
172. Luxury on wheels.
173. “Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.”― Francoise Sagan
174. “As we drive down the freeways, we see the new cars, but not the massive new-car loans that enslave their drivers to the banks.” ~ Gerry Spence
175. “Cars are to the landscape what television sets are to interior decor–an unattractive necessity. For better or for worse, our lives are structured around these machines.” ― Mary Riley Smith
176. “Now you are mine forever.”
177. “I am going to upload a photo with my new car and add it as WhatsApp status.”
178. “Why on earth would you buy a car like this if you can’t drive a stick? There are dozens of cars–new cars–that have automatic transmission. It’d be a million times easier.” Adrian shrugged. “I like the color. It matches my living room.” ~ Richelle Mead , Buy new car quotes
179. Let’s play the license plate game.
180. My car is my world.
181. Beast mode.
182. Taking this bad boy for a spin
183. You don’t have to be rich to love your car.
184. “Wroom Wroom! Wroom Wroom! My Car is coming!”
185. “I like cars. I like to travel. I like the idea of people breaking down and I’m the only one who can help them get on the road again. It would be like being a magician. Just open up the hood and cast your magic spell.” – Sam Shepard
186. “A car is like a mother-in-law ~ if you let it, it will rule your life.” ~ Jaime Lernercar
187. The stronger the horsepower harder the pull.
188. A car is a machine that turns pavement into adventures.
189. Time to hit the road.
190. Work hard, stay humble, and make a real thing happen.
191. “I am emotional about engines, if you hurt my car, you hurt my heart.” ~ Amit Kalantri
192. When is a car not a car? When it turns into a driveway.
193. I’m sorry for what I said when we were parking
194. “There’s three things men always talk about ~ women, sports, and cars.” ~ Mario Lopez
195. When in doubt, floor it.
196. “The car is the closest thing we will ever create to something that is alive.”- Sir Alec Issigonis
197. So many reasons to fall in love with this new ride.
198. “You always hear the phrase, money doesn’t buy you happiness. But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. I got a new car because the old one’s lease expired.” ~ Sergey Brin
199. “The racing driver needs to be fed a diet of other racing drivers.” ~ Carroll Smith
200. All I need is my car and good music
201. If you don’t look back at your car after you park it, you own the wrong car.
202. “You can’t make a racehorse out of a pig. But if you work hard enough at it you can make a mighty fast pig.” ~ Bob Akin
203. You and me, hitting the road
204. If a car is your passion, you will never be satisfied with just one.
205. “What I’ve learned during my life is that the near future is 90% identical to the present – if you buy a new car today, it’ll probably still be on the road in 2022.” ~ Charles Stross
206. Cars are like women, they love to be pampered and feel special.
207. “Our smell is my new love now.”
208. A new car might not change your life, but it changes your attitude.
209. “A city that outdistances man’s walking powers is a trap for man.” ~ Arnold Toynbee
210. “Never put your new car status on What’s App coz it can hurt others’ dreams.”
211. I’d rather push my car than drive one that’s not mine.
212. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” ― Henry Ford
213. A car is a reflection of your personality.
214. “Nobody is perfect, but if you drive a sports car you’re pretty close.”
215. “A car is never just a car.”- Enzo Ferrari
216. “Life is too short to drive slow.”
217. Only a blind man would call my car ugly.
218. “I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them.” ― T-Pain
219. Drive it like you stole it
220. “Anybody who gives their car to a valet isn’t a car guy.” – Jay Leno
221. Buying your first new car makes you feel like royalty.
222. Feeling like a Ferrari on the road today and getting out of the house today.
223. If car manufacturers made women, they would be just like my car…Hot, fast and dangerous.
224. “You are the driver of your own success.”
225. Let’s go for a drive.
226. Oh, the beautiful places you’ll go.
227. I’m not just a car guy, I’m a car lover.
228. I’m not speeding, I’m qualifying
229. Love this new model
230. “My car is my pride and I’m not gonna lose it.”
231. “But there was no hiding from Conscience. Not in new homes and new cars. In travel. In meditation or frantic activity. In children, in good works. On tiptoes or bended knee. In a big career. Or a small cabin. It would find you. The past always did. Which was why… it was vital to be aware of actions in the present. Because the present became the past, and the past grew. And got up, and followed you. And found you… Who wouldn’t be afraid of this?” ~ Louise Penny
232. “We aren’t addicted to oil, but our cars are.” ~ James Woolsey
233. “In a consumer society, expectations dare not plateau, because a growing economy depends on rising expectations… The more we let our level of contentment be determined by outside factors-a new car, fashionable clothes, a prestigious career, social status-the more we relinquish control over our own happiness.” ~ Paul Brand
234. “I’m not a car guy, I’m a gear head.”- Ricky Bobby
235. She just likes me for my body.
236. Cars are simply near and dear to my heart.
237. “In those days, if you wanted a new car or a holiday, you’d phone up the office and they’d send you some cash. You never had a bank account. I don’t know anyone from the music business in the Seventies that it didn’t happen to.” ~ Ozzy Osbourne
239. The newest member of my family!
240. It’s a new car!
241. New car smell
242. Drive fast and take chances
243. “Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.” ~ Erma Bombeck
244. My other car is a tank.
245. “The REAL American Dream is not about a garage full of new cars, winning the lottery, or retiring to a life of ease in Florida. It’s about doing work that has meaning, work that makes a difference, and doing that work with people you care about.” ~ Joe Tye
246. “Beast in the house now.”
247. I’m not addicted to car, we just have a committed relationship.
248. Don’t dream it. Drive it.
249. Cars are like people, they need love and care.
250. I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.
251. “People race to achieve everything by a certain age in their life, be it 40, 50 or 60 – but with increasing life spans 50 or 60 might be just the beginning of a new career, or just the point when you begin to get into your stride. There used to be a syndrome of me retiring at 65 and then dying not long after because their life was stripped of meaning, without their work. But these days you may live another 20 or 30 years beyond 65 so you have to figure out where you can make another contribution.” ~ Tom Butler-Bowdon
252. Driving in my car, feeling good, listening to my favorite song
253. “Don’t be jealous guys, there are soo many showrooms you can also purchase it from there.”
254. I care about my car more than I care about most things.
255. Star gazing tonight!
256. “The way I drive, the way I handle a car, is an expression of my inner feelings.” ~ Lewis Hamilton
257. “I never believed in love at first sight but… My car proved me wrong.”
258. “There will always be a love triangle between me, my car, and the one who loves me.”
259. My car, my adventure
260. On the road again.
261. Better buckle up, buttercup!
262. My car is my castle.
263. First ride in my first car.
264. “I will make sure that this car will not land me or someone else into a problem.”
265. I’m in car heaven
266. If a police car isn’t after you, you’re not doing it right.
267. New ride
268. Start your car and take a ride of it.
269. “I am a spiritual person in an eastern religion kind of way. I learned that happiness for all of us is a switch that you flick in your brain. It doesn’t have anything to do with getting a new house, a new car, a new girlfriend, or a new pair of shoes. Our culture is very much about that; we are never happy with what we have today.” ~ Tom Ford
270. “Don’t be a tourist, be a traveler.”
271. “The way I drive, the way I handle a car, is an expression of my inner feelings.” ― Lewis Hamilton
272. It’s as glorious to drive as it looks!
273. “Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on.” ― Budd Schulberg
274. The best way to see the world is from behind the wheel of a car.
275. A man’s most expensive hobby.
276. It may be a long journey and a long drive, but it will take you to freedom.
277. “If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?” ~ Steven Wright
278. “I think we do need better training programs, we do need a way to get people from careers that are dead-end into new careers.” ~ Douglas Holtz-Eakin
279. “I wondered how long it took for a baby to become yours, for familiarity to set in. Maybe as long as it took a new car to lose that scent, or a brand-new house to gather dust. Maybe that was the process more commonly described as bonding: the act of learning your child as well as you know yourself.” ~ Jodi Picoult
280. Hop in.
281. To me, from me. Happy new car day.
282. “Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.” ― Chris Bangle
283. My perfume? Oh no, I’ve just been sitting in my new car!
284. “Faith is the substance of hope – of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. So if you can hope for it and imagine it, and keep imagining and hoping and seeing yourself driving a new car, or seeing yourself getting that job, or seeing yourself excel, seeing yourself help that person – that is faith.” ~ Duane Chapman
285. An irreplaceable car must possess a quality that never goes out of style.
286. My car, myself
287. “Life is a race with a lot of turbulence and uncertainty.”
288. No stopping me now
289. Words can’t describe my love for this car.
290. Speed racer
291. “You can unlove anything but not your hard-earned car.”
292. “I am an artist, the track is my canvas and the car is my brush.” ~ Graham Hill
293. I’m obsessed with cars
294. “A salesman called on my wife the other day and tried to sell her a freezer. You’ll save a fortune on your food bills, he promised. I can’t tell you how much you’ll save. It’ll be tremendous. Said my wife: I’m sure you’re right, but we’re already saving a fortune with our new car by not taking the bus. We’re saving a fortune with our new washing machine by not sending out the laundry. We’re saving a fortune with our new dishwasher by giving up the maid. The plain truth is that right now we just can’t afford to save any more!” ~ Joey Bishop
295. “Always leave people with a solution; the heaven if you do versus the hell if you don’t. If you’re really skillful you can put the person into the future solution. Shoaff used to say, ‘Jim, I can see you now in your new clothes, in your new home, in your new car. I can see others walking up to you.’ The Promise of the Future is an Awesome Force!” ~ Jim Rohn
296. “The ideal racecar will expire 100 yards past the finish line.” ~ Stirling Moss
297. Sunday drive anyone?
298. “A car is just a car, but a Corvette is an adventure.”- Susan Anton
299. The car is just the beginning, the real luxury is the freedom to go anywhere.
300. When life gives you lemons, floor it.
301. “I love seeing the people that I have worked with reach new career heights.” ~ Tone Bell
303. Buying your dream car surely adds enjoyment and fulfillment in your life.
304. Driving off into the sunset
305. “I don’t like new cars; I’m into vintage cars – there’s a Jaguar E-Type in the ‘Goldie’ video.” ~ ASAP Rocky
306. Rolling with my homies
307. I see your car and I raise you mine.
308. A car is not just a car, it’s an investment.
309. On the open road
310. Every now and then, I take to the road looking for adventure.
311. “Drive Eat sleep repeat.”
312. Let’s go home
313. Sports mode engaged
314. Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.
315. “Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it’s going to be a gradual improvement.” ~ Carlos Ghosn
316. “Racing … it’s life. Everything that comes before or after is just waiting.” ~ Michael Delaney
317. Every day may not be good, but there is something good about driving a car every day.
318. “There’s a lot of stress in life, but once you get in the car, all that goes out the window.” ― Dan Brown
319. Ready for adventure.
320. The salesman said,” The car is how like its owner.”
321. Men love women but even more than that men love cars.
322. Let’s just drive
323. “Keep learning about yourself, keep improving & be proud of who you are.” ― Lewis Hamilton
324. I love my car more than anything else in the world. The moment I step in, I’m in a different world.
325. “A Car is not going to change your life, but it will definitely change your attitude.”
326. Life was an ordinary car that made it special.
327. Birthday gift to myself
328. “My car is like a family member to me.”
329. I’m not lazy, I’m just conserving energy for my car.
330. giving my car a makeover
331. My car is my whole life. Point a better car out to me. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
332. “Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.” ― Erma Bombeck
333. “A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere.” ~ Sean Hampton
334. I’m on a roll
335. “People think getting a new partner is like getting a new car.” ― Orlando Bloom
336. “Usually I don’t give a name to things, but after buying you I can call you my Attitude.”
337. Hello, my name is: Car Enthusiast
338. “I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car’s headlights and tell you exactly which way it’s coming.” ~ Mitch Hedberg
339. “Your car is your attitude so wear it before going anywhere.”
340. Life can be full of a lot of stress, but once you get in the car all that goes out the window.
341. “The cars we drive say a lot about us.” ~ Alexandra Paul
342. I’m not a car guy, I’m just a car enthusiast.
343. “I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, “There is water in the carburetor.” I said, “Where’s the car?” She said, “In the lake.”” ~ Henny Youngman
344. How’s my driving?
345. “Never follow your dreams… Control your dreams…!!!”
346. “All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody’s head”
347. “When you have a great car, you want people to see the car.” ~ Andris Nelsons
348. If car payments were due every Monday, I’d be late every week.
349. I’m a car addict
350. “Big dreams have small beginnings.”
351. “A dream without ambition is like a car without gas, you’re not going anywhere.”
352. “I thought cars were essential ingredients of life itself.” ~ Edward Herrmann
353. Vroom vroom!
354. “The parent gives the child a new car, money. They know the child wants these things and has to do what they want; otherwise, they withdraw the favors – manipulation, domination, no happiness, psychic sickness.” ~ Frederick Lenz
355. New car selfie.
356. So, this happened
357. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
358. Fast drivers are the best drivers.
359. This is what I’m driving now.
360. Car club
361. “Your heart, my friend, is the size of a stadium. If you try to fill it with small things – a new car, a vacation, a promotion at work, a bigger home, a stock portfolio – a mournful echo will fill your life. But if you fill your stadium with all of humanity and search for ways to make their lives better each day, you will find yourself in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing in the right way.” ~ Roy H. Williams
362. Do you like the view?
363. “I’ve been pulled out of my nice new car and laid out in the street by the police, interrogated and then have them get in the car and roll off leaving me lying in the street without even saying ‘Get up.’ The humiliation that they can put on a black man because they determine that you ain’t got the money.” ~ Ice T
364. My car is my pride and I’m not gonna lose it.
365. “Cars are very selfish they are only going with those who can afford it.”
366. “Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.” ~ Enzo Ferrari
367. My car is better than yours.
368. Love of my life and the best minutes of my life that I spent on buying something.
369. “You can know or not know how a car runs and still enjoy riding in a car.” ~ David Byrne
370. “A fast car can make women ‘like’ a man; and a man ‘like’ women … fast.” ~ Mokokoma
371. Let’s roll.
372. The car is an extension of your home, and should be treated as such.
373. “We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art.” ~ Chris Bangle
374. Life has thrown me a lot of curveballs lately, but I’m gonna turn the bad into the good and say hello to my new car.
375. Shut up and drive.
376. Car friends
377. I treat my car better than I treat most people.
378. Behold, my new ride!
379. “I’m not a car guy, I’m just a guy who loves cars.”- Unknown
380. This car is thanks to the Law of Attraction.
381. Tired but car happy
382. “Having taught economics courses at private vocational schools and universities, I have always had a problem with GNP as a yardstick of prosperity. GNP is improved by increases in questionable activities such as consumption of cigarettes and the production of weapons. Moreover, a substantial increase in car accidents will favorably affect GNP because more funerals, hospital visits, car repairs, and new car purchases will result.” ~ Ernie J Zelinski
383. I’m not a car guy, I just like fast cars
384. “People will chase you tomorrow if you chase your dreams today.”
385. It’s time for a road trip!
386. “The culture is going into a psychological depression. We are concerned about our place in the world, about being competitive: Will my children have as much as I have? Will I ever own my own home? How can I pay for a new car? Are immigrants taking away my white world?” ~ James Hillman
387. I like my car like I like my coffee- Black and Fast!
388. “Consumers do not want a perceived cheap car; they want a car to flaunt. A car is as much about status and identity as it is about transport.” ~ Jens Martin Skibsted
389. Worth the wait.
390. “People think getting a new partner is like getting a new car.” ~ Orlando Bloom
391. “I’ve always been into cars. Cars are part of our genetic makeup. It’s unavoidable.” ~ Matthew Fox
392. The king is here!
393. “It’s not just a car, it’s someone’s dream.”
394. “A man works throughout his entire life just to buy a car.”
395. “My childhood dream is going to come true today, I am finally buying a new car for my family.”
396. “You know what is the exact meaning of beauty? Just look at my car once and you will understand.”
397. Manifesting a new car
398. I can’t wait to roll up to the club in this bad boy
399. “You’re safer in the race car than you are in cars going to and from the track.” ~ Mario Andretti
400. Mine forever
401. Cars are everything to me.
402. Life is too short to drive boring cars.
403. Car life balance
404. Fully Loaded
405. car talk with my friends
406. “If you drive a car you have to wear a positive attitude on your face.”
407. I stop driving when tires go dull.
408. My car is my mistress.
409. I’m not a car person, I’m a car lover.
410. “A car is like a mother-in-law ~ if you let it, it will rule your life.” ~ Jaime Lerner
411. Highway to Hell
412. Go Greased Lightnin’!
413. New car photo dump!
414. “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” ~ Earl Wilson
415. “People with fast cars understand death.”
416. “Our government’s investments in science, technology, and innovation are ensuring that ideas move from the lab to the marketplace faster, creating jobs and opportunities for Canadians. Through our investment in Mitacs Elevate, we are providing training and new career opportunities for talented researchers while ensuring that local businesses such as Vision Extrusions stay competitive and continue to create jobs here in Woodbridge.” ~ Julian Fantino
417. “Gifting a car to my father gave me happiness more than anything else.”
418. “Electric cars aren’t pollution-free; they have to get their energy from somewhere.” ~ Alexandra Paul
419. Absolutely in love with our new wheels.
420. Baby driver
421. I’m not just a car guy, I’m a car addict.
422. Live for the journey, not the destination.
423. “The road to success is longer than you’d like but shorter than you imagine.” ― Tim Fargo
424. All I need
425. “The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.” ~ Dudley Moore
426. Meet my baby that will be getting me through this small town.
427. “Date a car guy, they break parts, not hearts.”
428. “I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them.” ~ T-Pain
429. Every relationship has a beginning, just like me and my car.
430. I’m not just a car guy, I’m a car expert.
431. Yeah, I like to go fast.
432. I love her.
433. Rolling down the windows and living life
434. I’m not speeding, I’m driving faster than you.
435. My car is my happy place
436. Shifting into success mode.
437. My first big-kid purchase.
438. Life in the fast lane.
439. “Cars is simply near and dear to my heart.” ― John Lasseter
440. What do you think of the view?
441. If I had a car for every time I thought about you, I’d be a very rich man.
442. Cruising down the street
443. “To attract men, I wear a perfume called ‘New Car Interior.'” ~ Rita Rudner
444. “I’ve always been into cars. Cars are part of our genetic makeup. It’s unavoidable.” ― Matthew Fox
445. “I never wanted to separate from either wife. It was accumulated stress. We had virtually no time to ourselves. After politics we were both working very hard to establish new careers.” ~ John Hewson
446. Love her already
447. Some girls chase boys—I pass them.
448. I’m a car enthusiast
449. “I’m not a car guy, I’m a people guy.”- Jerry Seinfeld
450. A car a day keeps the doctor away
451. “I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.” ― George Best
452. “Work in silence and let Ferrari roar.”
453. “Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.” ―Elon Musk
454. “The real love of mine is you.”
455. “Cars are the ultimate symbol of freedom, independence, and individualism. They offer the freedom to “go anywhere,” whenever it suits and with whom one chooses.” – Sarah Redshaw
456. If my car could talk, it would say “vroom” all the time.
457. “If a part can be installed incorrectly, it will be.” ~ Murphy’s Law
458. My baby is here!
459. feeling nostalgic about my old car
460. “We’re so wrapped up with egotistical things, career, family, having enough money, meeting the mortgage, getting a new car, fixing the radiator when it breaks—we’re involved in trillions of little acts just to keep going. So we don’t get into the habit of standing back and looking at our lives and saying, Is this all? Is this all I want? Is something missing?” ~ Mitch Albom , Family new car quotes
461. I don’t care what they say about me, I like my car
462. “A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.” ~ Florence Griffith
463. “The day when I stepped into the world, is the same day my car stepped into my life.”
464. “Work until you buy a sports car.”
465. My car is my second home.
466. I’m not a car guru but I know what I like
467. “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” ~ George Carlin
468. “A car is like a mother-in-law – if you let it, it will rule your life.”― Jaime Lerner
469. Best present ever.
470. I am in love with this new girl called My New Car. The best day of my life was meeting the love of my life during the delivery of my new car.
471. Dream big
472. “In 1970, Americans spent about $6 billion on fast food; in 2000, they spent more than $110 billion. Americans now spend more money on fast food than on higher education, personal computers, computer software, or new cars. They spend more on fast food than on movies, books, magazines, newspapers, videos, and recorded music—combined.” ~ Eric Schlosser
473. Newest garage resident!
474. Here today, gone tomorrow.
475. A car is not just a car, it’s an extension of your personality.
476. Cars are like art… it tells a story about the car owner.
477. Can’t wait to take her for a spin
478. I find paradise wherever I go.
479. Rolling down the windows and living life.
480. Treat yourself!
481. “The improv technique does one of two things. It either makes you raise your game, or retreat into a corner and decide to find a new career. But you do feel like you want to match and develop things.” ~ Tom Hollander
482. A car is the closest thing you will ever have to a horse.
483. Fasten your seatbelts!
484. Let’s just roll down the windows and drive.
485. “If you love your car, then you are an emotional person.”
486. Christmas came early this year!
487. Shifting into Instagram mode.
488. Life is about changes, so check out my new whip
489. “Ambition is a dream with a V12 engine.”
490. Some things new are good too, especially the new car smell.
491. I love my car more than my girlfriend.
492. I eat losers for breakfast
493. “I’m a car guy” -Michael Scott
494. “Conversation is a meeting of minds with different memories and habits. When minds meet, they don’t just exchange facts: they transform them, reshape them, draw different implications from them, engage in new trains of thought. Conversation doesn’t just reshuffle the cards: it creates new cards.” ~ Theodore Zeldin
495. If you’re not first, you’re last
496. I’m not a car guy, I’m a car addict.
497. In car we trust
498. “When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.” ― Ayrton Senna
499. Usually, I don’t name things, but after buying you I can call you my love.
500. Little red Corvette!
501. They see me rolling
502. The mountains are calling and I must go.
503. I call it Lightning McQueen
504. “Buy the car you want, drive the road you want.”
505. Alexa, play Fast Car.
506. I was unable to find the game car of my fantasy, so I bought it for myself.
507. If you can afford it, buy it. If you can’t, build it. – Unknown
508. Latest addition
509. Just to be a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That’s not my style. – Michael Schuhmacher
510. My car is my hangout place.
511. “Start your car and take a ride off it.”
512. My car is my everything and my best thing.
514. taking my car for a spin
515. “Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.” ~ Elon Musk
516. “I think anybody starting any new career needs work.” ~ Mehcad Brooks
517. Pinch me
518. “If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough.” ~ Parnelli Jones
519. Cars are like books: the more you read, the more you know.
520. And we’re off.
521. “Electric cars aren’t pollution-free; they have to get their energy from somewhere.”
522. Little Red Corvette
523. “A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments.” ― Mario Andretti
524. “I enjoyed being president, but the campaign against Guinea worm [horrible disease] has opened up a completely new career that is challenging and unpredictable and adventurous – and very gratifying.” ~ Jimmy Carter
525. Happy birthday to me
526. “It’s not about the big deal you struck that day, it’s not about the new car, it’s not about the obvious stuff. It’s about that little introspective moment you had in the middle of all that. Those are moments between the moments, and that’s where life is.” ~ Charlie Sheen
527. “Don’t hang out in your old neighborhood with your new cars and flash it to guys who don’t have that. The only thing you’re doing is making ’em hate.” ~ Ja Rule
528. New car photo shoot.
529. “Straight roads are never made for real drivers.”
530. Treat your car well and it will never give you a single problem after.
531. Feeling like a road trip day. At the end of the day, I want to be somewhere I’ve never been before.
532. Making memories one road trip at a time.
533. My baby has arrived. Meet my new lady.
534. I wouldn’t trade my car for the world
535. If I’m not driving, I’m not happy
536. Going to the store, do you want anything?
537. “Tesla is here to stay and keep fighting for the electric car revolution.” ― Elon Musk
538. Car fast, car fun
539. I’m not a car guy, but I appreciate good design when I see it.
540. Buying my dream car? Highly recommend
541. I’m going on an adventure!
542. Cars are like art, and should be appreciated as such.
543. My first childhood dream came true finally, I have my own brand new car.
544. carpool karaoke!
545. Trying to forget it but the memories are too strong.
546. “Race cars, no matter what size or shape they are, they do the same things. It is not complicated.” ~ Tony Stewart
547. “Tom Hanks hits a new career peak. One of the best films of the year.” ~ Peter Travers
548. New car smell, new life, new me.
549. Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results.
550. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.”-Mario Andretti
551. “Fast cars are my only vice.” ~ Michael Bay
552. A car is the closest thing you will ever have to a horse
553. Just in case you forgot what my car looks like.
554. The gift that keeps on giving
555. A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere.
556. Beep beep
557. “I don’t buy fur coats or jewelry. I have old cars.” ― Peta Wilson
558. I don’t care about the destination, I just want to enjoy the journey.
559. If only little me could see me now.
560. “Scratch is on the car, but I am feeling the pain.”
561. Cruisin’ down the street in my 64′
562. New car, who dis?
563. Road trip!
564. Cars are my world.
565. So in love
566. I car, therefore I am.
567. My car is like my child, I love her so much.
568. Wanderlust and city dust.
569. Life’s too short to drive boring cars. – Jeremy Clarkson
570. My car is my pride and joy
571. I’m car crazy!
572. It is not just four wheels and engines it’s home.
573. “Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car.” ― E.B. White
574. Fast & furious
575. Fresh car
576. “Smell of a new car is mind-blowing.”
577. I’m car-dependent. It’s part of who I am.
578. “It is okay to buy an old car but it is not okay to drive that car for your whole life.”
579. car camping tonight!
580. “Most people get excited over new cars; I get excited over death certificates. It’s no wonder my husband worries about my state of mind.” ~ Rett MacPherson
581. They see me rollin’ they hatin’
582. “I’m not a car guy, I’m just a car guy.”- Unknown
583. Start your Jaguar and take a ride of it.
584. “I am in love with this new lady called My New Car.”
585. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” ~ Henry Ford
586. All I care about is cars
587. My car is more than just a car, it’s my best friend.
588. “The only big things I’ve purchased are my dad’s heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents, for their anniversary. And that was only because my dad had a Lady Gaga license plate on our old car and it was making me crazy because he was getting followed everywhere, so I bought him a new car.” ~ Lady Gaga
589. “I think the American people, you know, they’re going to want that new car smell. They want to drive something off the lot that doesn’t have as much mileage as me.” ~ Barack Obama
590. “When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.” ~ Ayrton Senna
591. I don’t pray for love, I just pray for cars.
592. My car is my second home
593. A car is never just a car.
594. If car is your passion, then you will understand me.
595. Just to be a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That’s not my style.
596. My car is like an extension of my personality.
597. Let’s travel where the wifi is weak.
598. “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” ~ Prince Philip
599. This baby looks like it just drove off the movie set!
600. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.
601. “All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody’s head.” ~ Peter Gabriel
602. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a car, and that’s pretty close.
603. “The winner isn’t the one with the fastest car; it’s the one who refuses to lose.” ― Dale Earnhardt
604. “Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another.” ~ Bill Gates
605. Vroom, vroom!
606. “No one ever owned a sports car working 9-5.”
607. “I’ve always been asked, ‘What is my favorite car?’ and I’ve always said ‘The next one.’” ~ Carroll Shelby
608. washing my car today
609. Fill her up!
610. Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
611. Something about a truck
612. This year is all about the beast mode.
613. “A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments.” ~ Mario Andretti
614. A car is just a car, but to me, it’s my life.
615. I’m not saying that I don’t like cars, I’m just saying that I don’t like car quotes.
616. A car is not just a car, but also an adventure waiting to happen.
617. We’re made for each other.
618. If car doesn’t take you to your dream, then fill it up with gasoline and drive there.
619. New wheels
620. “There’s no way we could take cars off the planet and not have our society fall apart. So they’re a necessary evil, in that sense.” ~Lindsay Wagner
621. “Everything in this world is continuously upgrading… Let’s upgrade our Car.”
622. “To learn anything other than the stuff you find in books, you need to be able to experiment, to make mistakes, to accept feedback, and to try again. It doesn’t matter whether you are learning to ride a bike or starting a new career, the cycle of experiment, feedback, and new experiment is always there.” ~ Charles Handy
623. Wear your car like your attitude.
624. “All I want is my friend and my car.”
625. “I love sleeping in a moving car more than sleeping in bed.” ― Ben Stein
626. Cars are my everything
627. Seriously can’t believe she’s mine
628. “Older cars tend to drive like older cars. That is not for me.” ~ Robert Herjavec
629. “Hello City! Get ready to take my beauty on your roads.”
630. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.” ― Colin Powell
631. “All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody’s head.” ― Peter Gabriel
632. Eat, sleep, drift, repeat.
634. “I live a fairly simple life, and that didn’t change much after I sold TechCrunch in 2010. I didn’t buy a new house or even a new car. The one thing I did splurge on was a boat. Nothing too fancy or large.” ~ Michael Arrington
635. “Car is not my dream, it is my reality.”
636. “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.” ~ Colin McRae
637. “Shoes make an outfit; they’re like rims for a car.” ~ Omari Hardwick
638. So excited to start this new chapter
639. “There’s nothing wrong with the car except that it’s on fire.” ~ Murray Walker
640. I’ve always been car-crazy. It started when I was two. I’d see a car go by, and I was hooked. – Jay Leno
641. “I’m not trying to be new school and I’m not old school – I’m classic. There’s a lot of new cars and there’s a lot of old cars, but I’m just classic in doing what I do.” ~ LL Cool J
642. There’s no problem so big that a road trip can’t solve it.
643. Cruisin’ down the street in my 6-4
644. “The car has become the carapace, the protective and aggressive shell, of urban and suburban man.” – Marshall McLuhan
645. “Turn down offers for new cards or credit line increases on your current cards. Credit’s tight, and chances are, you’re not getting many offers anyway. But if you do, remember that the less credit you have available, the less trouble you can get into.” ~ Jean Chatzky
646. You have to be strong to drive a big truck.
647. “I’m a crazy car guy. I’ve got an airplane hangar full of cars.” ~ Paul Walker
648. “Engine oil is a drink that every car needs.”
649. A man’s most costly leisure activity.
650. There will always be a love triangle between me, my car, and the one who loves me.
651. trading in my car
652. “It is time to hit the road with my beauty.”
653. car shopping today
654. I live, breathe, and eat cars.
655. It’s a respect that you own.
656. We have nothing to lose, and a world to see.
657. “Racing is Life, everything before or after is just waiting.” ― Steve Mcqueen
658. Engine oil is a drink that every car needs.
659. “To drive an F1 car, you have to be a little mad.”
660. “Racing is Life, everything before or after is just waiting.” ~ Steve Mcqueen
661. “Happy New car day to me.”
662. The car you first drive says a lot about who you are.
663. Let’s drive.