1. “Addiction doesn’t hurt you nearly as much as it hurts the ones who love you because you numb your pain, they don’t.” ― Toni Sorenson
2. I can’t even begin to grasp the pain you’re going through right now, and I wouldn’t want to offend you by saying I understand. But I wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you, and my heart breaks for you.
3. “One can find so many pains when the rain is falling.” — John Steinbeck
4. “In order to have great happiness, you have to have great pain and unhappiness — otherwise, how would you know when you’re happy?” ~ Leslie Caron
5. "It was never my intention to hurt you or cause you pain. Destiny conspired to drive this wedge between us and all I want is for this burden to be lifted. I’m sorry.”
6. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
7. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love! — Sophocles
8. If we are given happiness, it's easy to pass it on. If we are experiencing anger and pain, they are even easier to pass on. We transfer attitudes and emotions automatically, unless we make an active choice not to. Nate Dallas, Hacking Fatherhood
9. “I dream my painting and then I paint my dream.”
10. “In life there are going to be some things that make it hard to smile. Through all the rain and pain you got to keep your sense of humor and smile for me now. Remember that.”
11. “There is no end to the pain, you must be numb.” — XXXTENTACION
12. “People say that whatever happens, it happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
13. “No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength - if we have the virtue of resilience. — Eric Greitens
14. “In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
15. Take our pain away, according to Your will, in Your time. We’re not promised a painless life on this earth, but You do want us to live a happy one. Send Your Spirit to help us see past our circumstances and onto Your calling on our lives. Sickness and injury can’t stop God-placed dreams. Fill our hearts with hope as we wait on You to move in our lives and flow out from our hearts. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. - Meg Bucher
16. “I would like to paint as the bird sings.”- Claude Monet
17. Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beat.” – Allison M Lee.
18. 9. Piggy bank. It’s never too early to start saving, so this baby announcement idea is playful yet practical! Order a custom-made piggy bank with “BABY” on the side (or paint one yourself with supplies from a craft store) and put some coins in it. Present it to your partner and watch their eyes light up.
19. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”– Kenji Miyazawa
20. My favourite painting is a sunset over a beach.
21. Often, it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
22. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
23. Missing you is not just a habit; it is a deadly addiction. Missing you is not just a compulsion; it is a painful desperation. I miss you, girl.
24. “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”
25. “Look at the sunset as a hope for tomorrow. I hope that you don’t keep your pain a secret and that you don’t look at life with sorrow.” ― Lidia Longorio, Hey Humanity
26. There's something magical about a mask, but I have never worn one - I want you to see my pain and know how your love affects me. . . - Author: John Geddes
27. There’s nothing quite like watching the sun paint the sky shades of pink and purple near the ocean.
28. “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” —Mary Manin Morrissey, self-help author and speaker
29. “There are two things in the painter, the eye and the mind; each of them should aid the other.” – Paul Cezanne
30. “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” – Van Gogh
31. The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief – But the pain of grief is only a shadow when compared with the pain of never risking love.” — Hilary Stanton Zunin
32. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that’s what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.
33. "A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.” — Leopold Stokowski
34. “I’m not really sure why. But… do you stop loving someone just because they betray you? I don’t think so. That’s what makes the betrayal hurt so much – pain, frustration, anger… and I still loved her. I still do. ” – Brandon Sanderson
35. “Betrayal can be extremely painful, but it’s up to you how much that pain damages you permanently. ” —Emily V. Gordon
36. “I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.” – Frida Kahlo
37. “It’s only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy, and resolute courage , that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
38. Being a parent of an autistic child is not easy. Raising a child with autism requires special care, patience and lots of love. All the pain and suffering will be worth it when they are grown up – as long as they get the right treatment now, which can help them learn how to be happy and independent.
39. Change will come: “Life is a combination of happiness and pain. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. Having a broad perspective on life gives you the strength to move forward through painful times. Know that you are very much needed in this world. With all its infinite possibilities, this life is a gift for it can become a fountain of joy and happiness not just for oneself but for many others as well.” ~ Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
40. “All that we fear from all the kinds of adversity, severally, is collected together in the life of a soldier on active service. Like sickness, it threatens pain and death. Like poverty, it threatens ill lodging, cold, heat, thirst, and hunger. Like slavery, it threatens toil, humiliation, injustice, and arbitrary rule. Like exile, it separates you from all you love. Like the gallies, it imprisons you at close quarters with uncongenial companions. It threatens every temporal evil—every evil except dishonour and final perdition, and those who bear it like it no better than you would like it.”
41. One can find so many pains when the rain is falling. - John Steinbeck.
42. tags: addiction-and-recovery, alchoholism, pain, sobriety23 likesLike
43. Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.
44. “Everyone must choose one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”- Jim Rohn
45. “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.” Winston Churchill
46. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” ― Ernest Hemingway
47. 1. ‘Addiction isn’t about alcohol and drugs. Its the absence of self. This absence is described as a hole in your soul. You cant love others when you’re empty inside. Recovery peels back the painful layers and heals that hole through connect, honest and hard work. To love one self is the beginning of a lifetime of recovery’
48. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials. have known struggles. have known some kind of loss or pain. or have been treated unfairly. And that’s a beautiful thing to observe in another person.” – Johnny Depp
49. “My silence is just another word for my pain.”
50. “I have lived pain, and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets on summer humid nights and the rivers that run and the stars that rise and the rain that falls and all the good things that a good God gives.”
51. “Whenever life gets me down, a hug from my sister wipes away all the pain. Happy birthday!”
52. A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.
53. “That moment after losing your baby when you need to get out of the house but then see a mother with her newborn baby. That’s pain like nothing else.” – Unknown
54. “But who can remember pain, once it’s over? All that remains of it is a shadow, not in the mind even, in the flesh. Pain marks you, but too deep to see. Out of sight, out of mind.”
55. “When you love someone. truly love them. you lay your heart open to them. You give them a part of yourself that you give to no one else. and you let them inside a part of you that only they can hurt. You literally hand them the razor with a map of where to cut deepest and most painfully on your heart and soul. And when they do strike. it’s crippling-like having your heart carved out.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
56. There will be growing pains, letdowns, and setbacks, but don’t hold on to the anger, hurt, or pain.
57. “Half the pain in human life comes from gazing in mirrors.” ~ Marty Rubin
58. “What was so painful about Amy [Winehouse]’s death is that I know that there is something I could have done. I could have passed on to her the solution that was freely given to me. Don’t pick up a drink or drug, one day at a time. It sounds so simple; it actually is simple but it isn’t easy; it requires incredible support and fastidious structuring.” - Russell Brand, comedian
59. “If i had a nine hours to chop down a tree, i’d spend first xis sharpening my axe – Abraham Lincoln” and “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change – Stephen Hawking”. These are two quotes that i’m gonna frame into my office. Just loved all of them, am like confused what and how many of them should i paint at my workspace. Thank you so much Ashley.
60. “I do not wish my anger and pain and fear about cancer to fossilize into yet another silence, nor to rob me of whatever strength can lie at the core of this experience, openly acknowledged and examined… imposed silence about any area of our lives is a tool for separation and powerlessness.”
61. If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them. Nagato
62. “Maturity comes only when you are ready to face the pain of your being; maturity comes only when you are ready to take the challenge. And there is no greater challenge than love.” – Osho
63. I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality. - Frida Kahlo
64. I talk about him, not because I’m constantly living in pain. I’m not anymore, but in my world, this is my normal, and I’d rather live honestly and out loud. Joy, love, happiness, and gratefulness are my everyday, but so are death, loss, heartache, and grief. – Scribbles and Crumbs
65. “Health tip: Swearing can actually make you feel better when you are in pain.”
66. “It’s only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy, and resolute courage , that we move on to better things. ” – Theodore Roosevelt
67. Be bold! Break out of it today, and jump over one of the biggest mental barriers in your mind: the barrier of love from the point of pain.
68. “God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.” – Unknown
69. “In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” ― Ishmael Beah
70. “You’ll find your strength in the pain. Keep going.”- Steve Cook
71. “Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.”
72. Loving Father, we intercede for [name of friend], who is enduring great pain and suffering. Help our dear brother/sister be strong in You and in the power of Your might. Help them remember that all things are possible for the one who believes in You. And now, in the Name of Jesus, that Name above all names, we ask You to take this pain away, heal all disorders or disease or injuries contributing to this pain, and bless them with abundant life. Amen.
73. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” ~ Maya Watson
74. “Broken trust forces us, first, to acknowledge a painful reality we may have chosen to ignore, then, to make some difficult decisions.”– Dr. Jane Greer
75. Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
76. "I do remember dreamy Wednesdays, In the rain creative pain.” — The Wannadies
77. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
78. “Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you.” ― Caroline George, Dearest Josephine
79. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
80. “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” – Pablo Picasso
81. “What they don’t tell you about depression is that sometimes it feels a lot less like sadness and a lot more like the emotional equivalent of watching paint dry.” —Alexis
82. Even children are forced to grow up in the face of pain.”
83. If we cultivate compassion for those who have hurt us, we have the possibility of overcoming our anger, pain, and fear. Compassion is a great medicine.” — Goldie Hawn
84. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
85. “A teachable spirit and a humbleness to admit your ignorance or your mistake will save you a lot of pain. However, if you’re a person who knows it all, then you’ve got a lot of heavy-hearted experiences coming your way.” – Ron Carpenter Jr.
86. “Gratitude is the state of mind of thankfulness. As it is cultivated, we experience an increase in our “sympathetic joy,” our happiness at another’s happiness. Just as in the cultivation of compassion, we may feel the pain of others, so we may begin to feel their joy as well. And it doesn’t stop there.” – Stephen Levine
87. A good man or woman will be honest no matter how painful the truth is
88. The pain passes, but the beauty remains. – Renoir
89. “I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.” – Frida Kahlo
90. “There’s gonna be some stuff you gonna see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit. Remember that.”
91. “Two words. Three vowels. Four consonants. Seven letters. It can either cut you open to the core and leave you in ungodly pain or it can free your soul and lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders. The phrase is: It’s over.“ —Maggi Richard
92. “Sometimes, no matter how you tried your best to forget your past, there are instances where the past will keep on coming back and will always give you something that will remind you about the pain that goes with it.”
93. As practice makes perfect, I cannot but make progress. Each drawing one makes, each study one paints, is a step forward. — Vincent van Gogh
94. “If you understand a painting beforehand, you might as well not paint it.” – Salvador Dalí
95. “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.”
96. “Life is just learning to dance in the rain – enjoy every drop and enjoy every pain ”- Mary Rose.
97. “To love someone fiercely, to believe in something with your whole heart, to celebrate a fleeting moment in time, to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees—these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain. But I’m learning that recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy, gratitude, and grace.”
98. “A fake smile may fool the crowd but it never eases the pain.” – Kelly Brook
99. "Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?” – Leo Buscaglia
100. "I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.” – Price and the Revolution
101. “No one can heal my pains and make me happy with a hug like you. Thanks to my sister for being around me always. Let me hug you for once on this special day of your life. Happy birthday.”
102. “I keep telling you that feeling is not selective. You can’t feel pain, you aren’t gonna feel anything else either.”― Judith Guest
103. “Write about fear. Write about pain. Write about heartache and resentment. Nothing worth reading comes from writing what can be said out loud.” – Alexandra Cruz
104. “But what we know now is that when we deny our emotion, it owns us. When we own our emotions, we can rebuild and find our way through the pain.”
105. Without dark clouds in our lives, we would never know the joy of sunshine. We can become callous and unteachable if we do not learn from pain.
106. “Lord Jesus. You know the struggle that Tony has. You know the indecision. the shame. the pain of his choices. I pray You would remind him right now of whose child he is. And that when You look at him. You see the perfection of Your Son. Jesus. Thank You that You have conquered sin. Thank You that the evil one is not in control. Give Tony the courage to do what You’re asking him to do. in Your timing.”
107. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.” – Reginald Heber
108. "A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” – J.S.B. Morse
109. “Perfectionism is a self-destructive and addictive belief system that fuels this primary thought: If I look perfect. and do everything perfectly. I can avoid or minimize the painful feelings of shame. judgment. and blame.”
110. “He was dead. No trace of pain, no sufferings, no victimization.”― Prerna Varma
111. If love becomes too painful, then it’s time to let that love go and save yourself. You have to keep this in mind because you’ll be able to find another love but not another self.
112. Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
113. “Never a lip is curved with pain that can’t be kissed into smiles again.” — Bret Harte
114. Nobody has ever killed themselves over a broken arm. But every day, thousands of people kill themselves because of a broken heart. Why? Because emotional pain hurts much worse than physical pain. — Oliver Markus Malloy
115. “Why do two colours, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? No. Just as one can never learn how to paint.” – Pablo Picasso
116. The pain you seem to give, my friend.” – XXXTENTACION
117. Do you know what hurts so very much? It’s love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. – Corrie ten Boom
118. “The emotions, responsibilities – and the pain – of motherhood are unique to each of us with children. Ask any woman, and she will have her own story to tell.” – Fiona Barton
119. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” — Frank Lowy
120. ”Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.”
121. “There’s no pill in the world that will guarantee a hundred percent pain-free marriage. But getting married to you is the most beautiful thing that I have ever done in my life. I love you, best birthday!”
122. “At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of the pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.” — Frank Tallis
123. The feeling of separation is the worst pain I can feel it.
124. “If you’re hurting, then go to the beach. Let the saltwater cure your wounds and the waves wash the pain away.” – Inspire with Quotes
125. “She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.” ― Amy Efaw
126. “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.” – Jim Carrey
127. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
128. “Poisonous relationships cloud your vision. I wasted a lot of time adjusting my personal boundaries and justifying disrespect when it would have been so much easier (and a lot less painful) to simply adjust my life to their absence. ” – Steve Maraboli
129. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
130. “The worst pain in the world goes beyond the physical. Even further beyond any other emotional pain one can feel. It is the betrayal of a friend. ” ― Heather Brewer
131. “Just knowing you are going to meet your little baby, the love of your life, make all the waiting, all the worry, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.”
132. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry
133. I’m so traumatized from all this pain. Don’t think I will ever be the same.
134. My days feel incomplete without you my sweetheart. My nights are sometimes painful because with you I never want to part. The only days that don’t seem to be never-ending are the ones that I spend with you, all morning and evening.
135. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” ― Danny Kaye
136. Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain. I am in charge of how I feel and today I’m choosing happiness.
137. “Thank you for being you. Accepting me in all ways, making me happy when I’m sad, and thanks for all the pain that you removed from me. Thanks to God because he sent you to me.”
138. “Half the pain in human life comes from gazing in mirrors.”
139. “All destruction eventually leads to construction, all death eventually leads to birth, all pain eventually leads to pleasure.”
140. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.
141. “One of the most powerful shocks of the Middle Passage is the collapse of our tacit contract with the universe-the assumption that if we act correctly, if we are of good heart and good intentions, things will work out. We assume a reciprocity with the universe. If we do our part, the universe will comply. Many ancient stories, including the Book of Job, painfully reveal the fact that there is no such contract, and everyone who goes through the Middle Passage is made aware of it.” ~ James Hollis
142. Poultry is for the cook what canvas is for the painter.
143. “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” – Pablo Picasso
144. “The pain passes, but the beauty remains.” — Pierre Auguste Renoir
145. I truly believe that the death of my mother has made me the way I am today. I’m a survivor, mentally strong, determined, strong-willed, self-reliant, and independent. I also keep most of my pain, anger, and feelings inside. I refuse to be vulnerable to anyone, especially my husband. The only people who see that more emotional or softer side are my children. That too because of my mother. – Hope Edelman, Motherless Daughters: The Legacy of Loss
146. “If you’re never able to tolerate a little bit of pain and discomfort, you’ll never get better.” Angela Duckworth
147. “Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: It is easier to say ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say ‘My heart is broken.’”
148. Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty. John Ruskin
149. “The pain of severe depression is quite unimaginable to those who have not suffered it, and it kills in many instances because its anguish can no longer be borne.”― William Styron
150. I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality. – Frida Kahlo
151. God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
152. “Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest, and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life…. You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness. So simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should be just friends’ turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.” — Neil Gaiman
153. Sunlight is painting. Nathaniel Hawthorne
154. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.” —Sophocles
155. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
156. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. ” – Roy T. Bennett
157. “But what we know now is that when we deny our emotion. it owns us. When we own our emotion. we can rebuild and find our way through the pain.”
158. Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace.” -Pain (Naruto)
159. “Our consciousness wants to connect through struggle and even pain. So in a funny sort of way, vulnerability is attractive” – Zoe Buckman
160. Our greatest joy and our greatest pain comes in our relationships with others.” — Stephen Covey
161. Even in the darkest hour of our life, a little faith goes a long way. Today your body may have pain but tomorrow it will be a better day.
162. “Here is the tragedy: when you are the victim of depression, not only do you feel utterly helpless and abandoned by the world, you also know that very few people can understand, or even begin to believe, that life can be this painful. There is nothing I can think of that is quite as isolating as this.” — Giles Andreae
163. Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success. —Bo Bennett
164. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden. It is easier to say, 'My tooth is aching' than to say 'My heart is broken'.
165. “Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?”
166. “Can’t close my eyes cause all I see is terror. I hate the man in the mirror cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.”
167. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint. ’ then by all means paint. and that voice will be silenced.”
168. If you’re never able to tolerate a little bit of pain and discomfort, you’ll never get better.” Angela Duckworth
169. That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
170. “Her heart had grown so familiar to the pain of life without him, that to respond now seemed too large a pleasure she could not endure. If pain was love, then she loved fiercely. Yet knew she could not be near that boy again.”
171. “Well. any love makes us vulnerable. Whatever we love will give the gift of pain somewhere along the road. But who would live sealed in spiritual cellophane just to keep from ever being hurt? There are a few people like that. I'm sorry for them. I think they are as good as dead.”
172. “You can never really enjoy something you got at the expense of somebody else’s pain. ” – Unknown
173. I have made many mistakes in life, but none of them came back to haunt me so much as the lies I have told. I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused you. Please forgive me.
174. Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
175. “In your place, if there is pain, nurse it, and if there is a flame, don’t snuff it out, don’t be brutal with it. We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!” — Andre Aciman, Call Me By Your Name
176. “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Khalil Gibran
177. “The pain passes, but the beauty remains.” – Pierre Auguste Renoir
178. “Embrace the pain to inherit the gain.”— Habeeb Akande
179. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world isn’t it? I don’t know why but I understand your feelings so much it actually hurts.” –Masashi Kishimoto
180. I’m full of pain but I wake up every morning and I’m smiling.
181. “I thought she might change her mind, or at least tell me when she was leaving. But she did neither of those things. She left me a letter which explained that if she said good-bye, it would be too terribly painful and it would sound too permanent. She wanted me to know that she would think of me every minute and that she would be back before the tulips bloomed.”
182. "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” — Bob Marley
183. There is no light without dark, there is no joy without pain. ― Andrew Tate
184. “Many children, however, are in some or many important respects unable to fulfill the expectations of their parents, and carry around with them, so to speak, raw, painful areas of disconfirmation which leave them exposed to sudden attacks of self-doubt and uncertainty, sudden ebbings of self-confidence which may well be experienced as symptoms of anxiety or depression.” – David Smail
185. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. ” — Theodore Roosevelt
186. “Love. I'm not capable of it, can't even approach it from the side, let alone head-on. Nor am I alone in this—everyone is like this, the liars. Singing songs and painting pictures and telling each other stories about love and its mysteries and marvelous properties, myths to keep morale up—maybe one day it'll materialize. But I can say it ten times a day, a hundred times, 'I love you,' to anyone and anything, to a woman, to a pair of pruning shears. I've said it without meaning it at all, taken love's name in vain and gone dismally unpunished. Love will never be real, or if it is, it has no power. No power. There's only covetousness, and if what we covet can't be won with gentle words—and often it can't—then there is force.”
187. “Toxic relationships are dangerous to your health; they will literally kill you. Stress shortens your lifespan. Even a broken heart can kill you. There is an undeniable mind-body connection. Your arguments and hateful talk can land you in the emergency room or in the morgue. You were not meant to live in a fever of anxiety; screaming yourself hoarse in a frenzy of dreadful, panicked fight-or-flight that leaves you exhausted and numb with grief. You were not meant to live like animals tearing one another to shreds. Don’t turn your hair gray. Don’t carve a roadmap of pain into the sweet wrinkles on your face. Don’t lay in the quiet with your heart pounding like a trapped, frightened creature. For your own precious and beautiful life, and for those around you — seek help or get out before it is too late. This is your wake-up call!”― Bryant McGill
188. “You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
189. There must come a time when your love for yourself becomes more important than your need to hold onto the pain of your past.”― Karen Salmansohn
190. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.”
191. Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.
192. An eternal memory... until we meet again: Those special memories will always bring a smile if only I could have you back for just a little while. Then we could sit and talk again just like we used to do, you always meant so very much and always will do too. The fact that you're no longer here will always cause me pain, but you're forever in my heart until we meet again. — Unknown
193. No good can ever come from deviating from the path that you were destined to follow. You will be assailed by varieties of hidden pain. Most often you deviate because of the lure of money, of more immediate prospects of prosperity.Because this does not comply with something deep within you, your interest will lag and eventually the money will not come so easily.”
194. “No matter how depressed you are or how much pain you’re in, you have to return to your routine, daily life.”
195. “Lonely’s a different kind of pain, it doesn’t hurt as bad as heartbreak. I preferred it and embraced it ‘cause I reckoned it was one or the other.” — Kristen Ashley, For You
196. ¨The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.¨ – Arnold Schwarzenegger
197. “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”― J.K. Rowling
198. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
199. “I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.”
200. “I was with someone recently who asked: ‘Well, don’t you think that if you do too much therapy it will take away your artistic process?’ And I told them: ‘The biggest lie that we’ve ever been sold is that we as artists have to stay in pain to create.'” — Katy Perry
201. “Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” – Naruto Uzumaki
202. People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.
203. The traumatic memories of the past are what God uses for His glory today. Your story is not over. God is working in ways that you might not understand at the moment. I encourage you to get alone with Him and be transparent with Him on how you feel and the struggles of painful memories.
204. "I do remember dreamy Wednesdays in the rain, creative pain.” ― The Wannadies
205. “I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” Frida Kahlo
206. "If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.” – Jim Carrey
207. “When betrayal is at the root of your pain, something horrible is unleashed.” — Susan Pive
208. “You aren’t the things that haunt you. You aren’t the pain you feel. You aren’t defective or broken. You’re human, you’re doing the best you can, and you have so much to offer the world than the demons you’re fighting.” – Daniell Koepke
209. “Emotional pain cannot kill you. but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.”
210. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.” ― Rumi
211. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” — Laura Stavoe Harm
212. “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships, then your efforts will not go to waste.”– Anna Agoncillo
213. Real heartbreak is unmistakable, from the intensity of the emotional pain it causes, to the totality with which it takes over our mind and even our body. We think of nothing else.” – Guy Winch
214. “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
215. "These painful feelings aren’t permanent. There are better times ahead.”
216. “People should know about us. Girls who write their pain on their bodies. ~Louisa”
217. “When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.”― Yann Martel
218. “The worst pain in the world goes beyond the physical. Even further beyond any other emotional pain one can feel. It is the betrayal of a friend.” – Heather Brewer
219. “Gorgeous avenues gets lined up for you in the unseen when you keep pushing relentlessly through the pain, discomfort and challenges. ” ― Hiral Nagda
220. “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter and became Picasso.” — Pablo Picasso
221. “If pain doesn’t lead to humility, you have wasted your suffering.” – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
222. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that’s what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you. – Hannah Harrington
223. “I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.” —Sophie Turner
224. God, the greatest master of healing arts, bless us and guide us. Make us your instrument in alleviating the pains of your ailing servants. Make our eyes alert, our hands skillful and sensitive, and fill our mental faculties with keenness to make righteous judgment so that others may live. Amen.
225. “Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting. ” ― Nathaniel Hawthorne
226. When I smile I am hiding a tear inside. When I laugh I am hiding pain inside. When I say everything is OK nothing is.
227. “She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.”
228. "There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.” – Steve Maraboli
229. "The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound.” — Maureen Duffy
230. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” – Walt Disney
231. “At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.” – Debasish Mridha
232. “If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.”― Cassandra Clare, Lady Midnight
233. I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim…” — Frida Kahlo
234. “The moon was up, painting the world silver, making things look just a little more alive. ”
235. “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar
236. “Nobody has ever killed themselves over a broken arm. But every day, thousands of people kill themselves because of a broken heart. Why? Because emotional pain hurts much worse than physical pain.” ― Oliver Markus Malloy, Bad Choices Make Good Stories (Omnibus): How The Great American Opioid Epidemic of The 21st Century Began – A Memoir
237. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.”
238. “The highest spiritual quality, the noblest property of mind a man can have, is this of loyalty … a man with no loyalty in him, with no sense of love or reverence or devotion due to something outside and above his poor daily life, with its pains and pleasures, profits and losses, is as evil a case as man can be.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
239. “Our stresses, anxieties, pains and problems arise because we do not see the world, others or even ourselves as worthy of love.”
240. “et German theologian Jürgen Moltmann points out that miracles are not in interruption of the natural order but the restoration of the natural order. We are so used to have fallen world that sickness, disease, pain, and death seem natural. In fact, they are the interruption.”
241. “The real difficulty in self-love is combating the inner critic who goes against our own wishes by challenging our own beliefs. You know you’re worthy of love, but the critic keeps reminding you of the past pain that you can’t let go of.” – Unknown
242. “No matter what is going on in your life today, remember, it is only preparation. People come and go; situations rise and fall; it’s all preparation for better things. You must stretch, reach, grow into your goodness. Without the preparation we receive through adversity, disappointment, confusion, or pain, we could not appreciate the goodness when it arrives. ” – Iyanla Vanzant
243. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."— William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
244. “Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.”
245. “It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures.” — Vincent Van Gogh
246. Lord Jesus Christ, our most gracious Savior, we are humbled and awestruck that You took our sicknesses and calamities on Your body, and You carried our pain and anguish and affliction. What love, and what compassion; it is beyond our comprehension. And now, precious Healer, we ask that You touch our friend [name of friend], cast out this sickness with Your Word, and heal his/her illness so he/she can rise up and serve You once again. Amen.
247. These feelings, no matter how painful, are part of living. Today, we are alive—not anesthetized, not sedated, not passed out. Take control of your feelings and through action you can change. Today, as every day of sober living, we have a choice. – Ann D. Clark
248. There is so much pain in the world, and most of these people keep theirs secret, rolling through agonizing lives in invisible wheelchairs, dressed in invisible bodycasts.
249. “If you feel something calling you to dance or write or paint or sing, please refuse to worry about whether you’re good enough. Just do it.”
250. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here” – Walt Disney
251. “If people would just look at the paintings, I don’t think they would have any trouble enjoying them. It’s like looking at a bed of flowers, you don’t tear your hair out over what it means.” – Jackson Pollock
252. “The purpose exceeds the pain.”
253. The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger. – Ritu Ghatourey
254. “Sore. The most satisfying pain.” – Anonymous
255. "He's going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible woman you are.. —Drake
256. “Simplify, slow down, be kind. And don’t forget to have art in your life – music, paintings, theater, dance, and sunsets.” — Eric Carle
257. “Nobody will ever feel your pain. So do what you gotta do to get over that sh*t.” – NBA Youngboy Quotes About Pain
258. “You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.” — Unknown
259. Nothing makes me so happy as to observe nature and to paint what I see. Henri Rousseau
260. "Knowing you have failed to live up to your own standards is the ultimate pain, knowing that you have fulfilled your highest vision is the ultimate pleasure."
261. Memories are beautiful as well as painful.
262. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
263. I look back at all of our mother-daughter moments with such fondness. From painting our nails, doing our hair, talking about boys, to watching you become a mother yourself, I have never been more proud of you.
264. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” – Dean Jackson
265. “You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal.” – Les Parrott
266. Here are the best betrayal quotes to read from famous people that will surely inspire you. When someone cheats on you, hurts you because of their self-centeredness, or the person you trust lied to you are forms of betrayal. Being betrayed by someone very close to you is probably the most painful thing in the world. May these quotes about betrayal help you deal with the treachery, the moment such a situation comes to you. Share these quotes about being betrayed with your friends, family, and loved ones as well
267. Piggy bank. It’s never too early to start saving, so this baby announcement idea is playful yet practical! Order a custom-made piggy bank with “BABY” on the side (or paint one yourself with supplies from a craft store) and put some coins in it. Present it to your partner and watch their eyes light up.
268. “We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing. Consequences give us the pain that motivates us to change.” ― Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
269. “I won’t let my pain turn my heart into something ugly. I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.” – Christy Ann Martine
270. If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving-karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.” ― Dada Bhagwan. . . If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving-karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.” ― Dada Bhagwan. .
271. “I don’t get my inspiration from books or a painting. I get it from the women I meet.” – Carolina Herrera
272. “No amount of love can cure madness or unblacken one's dark moods. Love can help, it can make the pain more tolerable, but, always, one is beholden to medication that may or may not always work and may or may not be bearable”
273. “I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.” – Maya Angelou
274. “Cars are like rolling diaries, metal and plastic and paint tableaux of the last ten years of their drivers’ lives … every dent, every drooping slice of chrome, has a story behind it.” – Jim Atkinson
275. “Hearing the words “thank you” can sometimes paint the prettiest smile on someone’s lips…”
276. “Endure the pain in the sunrise, so when it’s sunset, there’s lot of profit to be gained.”- Seyi Ayoola
277. You know you’re skating when tears of pain and happiness blend in with your sweat.
278. When you love, you are simply giving out love happily. The adulteration of love with materialistic things becomes hectic and painful.
279. “What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you close. It is worth it because you are my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.”
280. When you’re in the thick of addiction, it feels like there’s no way out. You’re stuck in a cycle of using and feeling terrible about yourself, then using again to try and make the pain go away.
281. “The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling just to stop the tears for falling.”
282. “Maybe I paint the sky blue; my greatest creation was you.” — Jay-Z, “Glory”
283. "If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile."- Santosh Kalwar
284. “Laughter is higher than all pain.” – Elbert Hubbard
285. There is nothing more painful than the times when your paranoia turns out to be perfectly working intuition
286. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” — Dean Jackson
287. “Won’t show no sympathy because it’s a dirty game. I know they don’t feel my pain. Can’t let them end my name.” – NBA Youngboy Quotes About Pain
288. “I love my Jeep because it’s a blank canvas I can paint with whatever adventure I want.”
289. “A goodbye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.”
290. “Within this raindrop there must be a heart- a heart that weeps the pain of longing. I have her in my palm where the silvery rays of the morn reflect the beauty of the whole cosmos and I kiss her with all my yearning!” – Preeth Nambiar
291. “Pleasure which must be enjoyed at the expense of another’s pain, can never be such as a worthy mind can fully delight in.” – Samuel Johnson
292. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
293. “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.”– Jim Carrey
294. “We all know pain doesn’t exist without some coexisting depression.” — Jerry Hall
295. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.
296. “I also keep most of my pain. anger and feelings inside. I refuse to be vulnerable to anyone. especially my husband. The only people who see that more emotional or softer side are my children. That too because of my mother.”
297. “I could certainly never mirror nature. I would more like to paint what it leaves with me.”- Joan Mitchell
298. “Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels.” ― Lisa French
299. No pain, no gain. — Unknown
300. “Oh, everything pain is worth the happiness.”
301. “The stroke has given me another way to serve people. It lets me feel more deeply the pain of others; to help them know by example that ultimately, whatever happens, no harm can come. ‘Death is perfectly safe,’ I like to say.”
302. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. - Drew Barrymore
303. Many individuals have also found an outlet by engaging in creative pursuits such as writing and painting to help express their emotions. Having an outlet to express your emotions can help maintain stable mental health and continue to motivate the conversation surrounding mental health and wellbeing.
304. Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt. Immanuel Kant
305. “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.”
306. “Art is power. It can influence perception, opinion and values. And the artist who creates uses his paintbrush to focus on a moment in time…recording those things that touch the heart.” – Nina Baldwin
307. “Our visit to this planet is short, so we should use our time meaningfully, which we can do by helping others wherever possible. And if we cannot help others, at least we should try not to create pain and suffering for them.” – Dalai Lama
308. The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared. – Lois Lowry
309. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
310. “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world.” –John Piper
311. “At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of the pleasure gradually diminishes and addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.” - Frank Tallis, psychologist
312. Actions taken during pain produce beautiful results.
313. “It is even more painful to have your heart broken by someone who you know does not deserve you.” ― Unknown
314. “And if my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.” – Cassandra Clare
315. “Silence is the universal refuge, the sequel to all dull discourses and all foolish acts, a balm to our every chagrin, as welcome after satiety as after disappointment; that background which the painter may not daub, be he master or bungler, and which, however awkward a figure we may have made in the foreground, remains ever our inviolable asylum, where no indignity can assail, no personality can disturb us.” – Henry David Thoreau
316. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.” – Toni Morrison
317. “Toxic relationships are dangerous to your health; they will literally kill you. Stress shortens your lifespan. Even a broken heart can kill you. There is an undeniable mind-body connection. Your arguments and hateful talk can land you in the emergency room or in the morgue. You were not meant to live in a fever of anxiety; screaming yourself hoarse in a frenzy of dreadful, panicked fight-or-flight that leaves you exhausted and numb with grief. You were not meant to live like animals tearing one another to shreds. Don’t turn your hair gray. Don’t carve a roadmap of pain into the sweet wrinkles on your face. Don’t lay in the quiet with your heart pounding like a trapped, frightened creature. For your own precious and beautiful life, and for those around you — seek help or get out before it is too late. This is your wake-up call!”― Bryant McGill
318. “The pain lasts only a short time.”
319. “Won’t show no sympathy ’cause it’s a dirty game. I know they don’t feel my pain. Can’t let ’em end my name.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Changed”
320. “My recovery from drug addiction is the single greatest accomplishment of my life… but it takes work — hard, painful work.” — Jamie Lee Curtis
321. "Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Albus Dumbledore
322. “Sweetheart, I love you so much and there is no way I would ever want to lose you since life has been so wonderful since the day I found you. You make me smile and paint my day with the most beautiful colors.”
323. No amount of love can cure madness or unblacken one's dark moods. Love can help, it can make the pain more tolerable, but, always, one is beholden to medication that may or may not always work and may or may not be bearable”― Kay Redfield Jamison, An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness
324. colorful splattered paint with text saying good morning, today is a happy day.
325. “You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal. ” – Les Parrott
326. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.” — Yoko Ono
327. “Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.” - Paul Tillich
328. “In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” ~ Drew Barrymore
329. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.” – Santosh Kalwar
330. “But before I could say anything, Myers blurted out, ‘I lied. Everything I said at McMillian’s trial was a lie. I’ve lost a lot of sleep and have been in a lot of pain over this. I can’t be quiet any longer.‘”
331. “Losing him was like having a hole shot straight through me, a painful, constant reminder, an absence I could never fill.” ― Jojo Moyes
332. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain. you need to learn how to let go.”
333. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. ” –- Vincent Van Gogh
334. #88 “Amongst all pains, the pain of betrayal is most excruciating of all. People are conditioned to fill up the emptiness of their current with either dreams of the future or memories of the past, and betrayal takes away just that, the hope of togetherness in the future and more painfully the ability to extract happiness from the past.”
335. “Part of managing and recovering from depression is learning to be strong when I feel weakest. It’s learning that no matter how painful those emotions get, they will pass.”
336. “Loneliness is painful. But suffering is not wrong in and of itself. It’s part of the human experience, and in a way brings us closer to all people.”― Juliette Fay
337. Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” ~ Paul Samuelson
338. "Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It's because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they're already experiencing."
339. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ” ― C. S. Lewis
340. “I don’t believe in pain management anymore, I believe in trying to cure persistent pain.”—Dr. Moskowitz
341. It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
342. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C. S. Lewis
343. “In confession occurs the breakthrough of the Cross. The root of all sin is pride, superbia. I want to be my own law, I have a right to my self, my hatred and my desires, my life and my death. The mind and flesh of man are set on fire by pride; for it is precisely in his wickedness that man wants to be as God. Confession in the presence of a brother is the profoundest kind of humiliation. It hurts, it cuts a man down, it is a dreadful blow to pride...In the deep mental and physical pain of humiliation before a brother - which means, before God - we experience the Cross of Jesus as our rescue and salvation. The old man dies, but it is God who has conquered him. Now we share in the resurrection of Christ and eternal life.”
344. "Memories have to be our most painful blessing.” – Kanye West
345. “The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That’s the deal.”—C.S. Lewis
346. Grief is like living two lives. One is where you “pretend” everything is alright, and the other is where your heart silently screams in pain.
347. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain. Will Smith
348. “The pain of seeing the tears in your eyes is going to haunt me forever. I am sorry, I truly am.”
349. "I don't care if people think I am an overactor, as long as they enjoy what I do. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter.”
350. The true painter must be able, with the most usual things, to have the most unusual ideas.
351. This quote highlights the pain of wanting to be free from addiction, but feeling unable to control the urge to abuse substances. Of course, no one chooses to be addicted to drugs or alcohol. For many, dependence develops as a coping mechanism that allows users to numb their negative feelings and escape traumatic memories temporarily. When they stop using, these feelings and symptoms of conditions like PTSD may return. So, despite the many negative consequences, addicts and alcoholics can feel trapped, believing they need substances to cope with their underlying conditions. This is one way that the addict part of the mind distorts a person’s thinking. Treatment programs like Liberty Ranch’s helps participants manage and address their underlying conditions in healthier, more productive ways. Moreover, treatment helps clients deconstruct current ways of thinking and learn healthier ways to respond to difficulties, while providing structure and support.
352. We all create fictions to hide our pain. – The Lazarus
353. “The pain won’t last, but the memories will.” — Unknown
354. He was dead. No trace of pain, no sufferings, no victimization.”― Prerna Varma
355. “Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear." — C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
356. “A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit. ” — Unknown
357. That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.
358. Your inability to break a habit causes a pinch and when you are deeply pained by something, the pain will rid you of that habit.”
359. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – N.R. Narayana Murthy
360. “There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused by the absence of you.” – Ashleigh
361. “Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.” ~ Milton Erickson
362. “My paintings are not about what is seen. They are about what is known forever in the mind.” – Agnes Martin
363. “It doesn't get better," I said. "The pain. The wounds scab over and you don't always feel like a knife is slashing through you. But when you least expect it, the pain flashes to remind you you'll never be the same.”
364. “Big pain with a big heart, that’s my big brother.”
365. “No discipline is fun while it lasts, but it seems painful at the time. Later, however, it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness for those who have been trained by it.”
366. The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.
367. “You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal”
368. “There are times when the adoption process is exhausting and painful and makes you want to scream. But…so does childbirth.” – Scott Simon
369. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”– Vincent Van Gogh
370. ‘Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain. But you cant have a rainbow without a little rain’
371. Dancing is not just getting up painlessly, like a leaf blown on the wind; dancing is when you tear your heart out and rise out of your body to hang suspended between the worlds.” – Rumi
372. “Why? Why does what was beautiful suddenly shatter in hindsight because it concealed dark truths? Why does the memory of years of happy marriage turn to gall when our partner is revealed to have had a lover all those years? Because such a situation makes it impossible to be happy? But we were happy! Sometimes the memory of happiness cannot stay true because it ended unhappily. Because happiness is only real if it lasts forever? Because things always end painfully if they contained pain. conscious or unconscious. all along? But what is unconscious. unrecognized pain?” ~ Bernhard Schlink
373. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”– Charles Dickens
374. “Everybody gets sad, even dads that have people to care for, and therefore, you don’t have to hide your pain. Life without rainy days is incomplete.” — Thomas Sanders
375. “No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.” – Anonymous
376. “Thank you for always being there for me even when I’m being a pain in the rear.” – Anonymous
377. There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another.” – Cyril Connolly
378. “All shine, and no substance! (Turning to Cates) Bert, whenever you see something bright, shining, perfect-seeming—all gold, with purple spots—look behind the paint! And if it’s a lie—show it up for what it really is!”
379. “It doesn’t get better,” I said. “The pain. The wounds scab over and you don’t always feel like a knife is slashing through you. But when you least expect it, the pain flashes to remind you you’ll never be the same.” ― Katie McGarry
380. "A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, and resembles sorrow only as the mist resembles the rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
381. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” ―Nicholas Sparks
382. I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
383. “Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.” – Zion Lee
384. “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?”
385. A story is not perfect if the characters in it do not encounter sadness and pain.
386. [D]o you realize what is true of you if you are in Christ? Those in union with him are promised that all the haunted brokenness that infects everything—every relationship, every conversation, every family, every email, every wakening to consciousness in the morning, every job, every vacation—everything—will one day be rewound and reversed. The more darkness and pain we experience in this life, the more resplendence and relief in the next.
387. Who except the gods can live without any pain?” – Aeschylus
388. When the relationship is between two, why should the third one cause pain?
389. "I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
390. “My life was lived through falling rain, so call on me if there be pain.”
391. Always look beyond your pains, see what is in store for you. May you have brighter days ahead. - Anonymous
392. Love breeds sacrifice… which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” -Pain (Naruto)
393. Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
394. "If you hear a voice within you say"you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
395. “The worst pain in the world goes beyond the physical. Even further beyond any other emotional pain one can feel. It is the betrayal of a friend. ” – Heather Brewer
396. “The way to live in the present is to remember that ‘This too shall pass.' When you experience joy, remembering that ‘This too shall pass' helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that ‘This too shall pass' reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.”
397. “Don't waste time thinking about them. If they walked away from your love, they don't deserve your pain.”
398. With this pain inside of my chest
399. The worst kind of pain is when your heart cry and your eyes are dry.
400. “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.”
401. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. – Rumi
402. “On the path of love, we are neither masters nor the owners of our lives. We are only a brush in the hand of the master painter.”
403. “Sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches. Cool to warm. So is the progression from childhood to old age.”- Vera Nazarian
404. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” – Haruki Murakami
405. A fine work of art – music, dance, painting, story – has the power to silence the chatter in the mind and lift us to another place.
406. "I’m so traumatized from all this pain. Don’t think I will ever be the same.”
407. If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.”– Anna Agoncillo
408. “Intuition is the key to everything, in painting, filmmaking, business – everything. I think you could have an intellectual ability, but if you can sharpen your intuition, which they say is emotion and intellect joining together, then a knowingness occurs.” David Lynch
409. “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” – Mary Manin Morrissey
410. Father, please forgive me for wanting to give up and turn away from You. I am so tired and so hurt. Please give me the strength to go on. Today, I choose Your healing power to work in my life. I will guard my heart against bitterness and anger. I will not retreat. I choose to believe that the pain of today is the foundation of tomorrow’s victory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. - Mary Southerland
411. Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Paperback
412. “We never really move on. We just get used to the pain.” – Unknown
413. “If he can’t handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person’s soul.” —Shannon L. Alder
414. “Everyone in life is gonna hurt you; you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” – Erica Baican
415. Disconnection can trigger a vulnerability so emotionally painful that we'll do just about anything to avoid feeling it.
416. “Perfectionism is a self-destructive and addictive belief system that fuels this primary thought—if I look perfect, and do everything perfectly, I can avoid or minimize the painful feelings of shame, judgment, and blame.”
417. “Can’t close my eyes cause all I see is terror. I hate the man in the mirror ‘cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.”
418. “How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.”
419. “People worry about kids playing with guns, and teenagers watching violent videos; we are scared that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands - literally thousands - of songs about broken hearts and rejection and pain and misery and loss.”
420. “Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but it heals. A lie is like a painkiller. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.”
421. “The key word here is roots,” Maestra had countered. “The roots of depression. For most people, self-awareness and self-pity blossom simultaneously in early adolescence. It's about that time that we start viewing the world as something other than a whoop-de-doo playground, we start to experience personally how threatening it can be, how cruel and unjust. At the very moment when we become, for the first time, both introspective and socially conscientious, we receive the bad news that the world, by and large, doesn't give a rat's ass. Even an old tomato like me can recall how painful, scary, and disillusioning that realization was. So, there's a tendency, then, to slip into rage and self-pity, which if indulged, can fester into bouts of depression.”
422. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” — Vera Nazarian
423. “In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.”
424. “Thank you for protecting me from all the pains and all the sorrows in this world. May God bless you.”
425. Discover inspiration and motivation for you, a loved one, or anyone in recovery to continue their sober journey. Celebrate a life free of the chains of addiction. Read, share, and be inspired by these beautiful sober anniversary quotes. You deserve help & success in recovery. Here’s to living a great life free of substance abuse & its underlying mental health pains.
426. We must know the pain of loss; because if we never knew it, we would have no compassion for others, and we would become monsters of self-regard, creatures of unalloyed self-interest. The terrible pain of loss teaches humility to our prideful kind, has the power to soften uncaring hearts, to make a better person of a good one.
427. Two things there will always be in life: Beauty and pain. Mostly beauty.”― Anne Clendening
428. And you need to know that nobody can take your place – Coz’ You are my favorite yet most painful story to tell papa!
429. “Letting go is not getting rid of memories. Memories will stay; they always do. Letting go is making sure that the pain associated with the memories goes away.” ― Arti Honrao
430. “The real difficulty in self-love is combating the inner critic who goes against our own wishes by challenging our own beliefs. You know you’re worthy of love. but the critic keeps reminding you of the past pain that you can’t let go of.”
431. "Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” — Ovid
432. “The pain of severe depression is quite unimaginable to those who have not suffered it, and it kills in many instances because its anguish can no longer be borne. The prevention of many suicides will continue to be hindered until there is a general awareness of the nature of this pain.” ― William Styron
433. “We don’t choose to be addicted; what we choose to do is deny our pain.” — Unknown
434. “The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”
435. “A happy person is not without sorrow or grief. Happiness is the acceptance of pain. not the lack of it.” – Vironika Tugaleva
436. Each heart has some pain only the way of expression is different. Some hide it in their eyes, while some hide it in their smile.
437. “If you’re strong enough to deal with the pain of being mistreated, you’re also strong enough to let go and stand on your own.”
438. “Thoughts frame your portrait, action paints it.” ― Charles F. Glassman
439. “We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.” – Brené Brown
440. "He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.” ― Hannah Harrington, Saving June
441. “I’ll tell you now. That silence almost beat me. It’s the silence that scares me. It’s the blank page on which I can write my own fears. The spirits of the dead have nothing on it. The dead one tried to show me hell, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.”
442. “Before I carried the pain, I carried you. And in my heart, I carry you still.” — Unknown
443. “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” – Henry Ward Beecher
444. “At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.”
445. “The fact I myself do not understand what my paintings mean while I am painting them does not imply that they are meaningless.” – Salvador Dalí
446. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
447. Lord God, going through an illness is never easy. It takes a toll on me and my loved ones. But despite the challenges and the pain, I offer you my gratitude for you give me solace and respite. Best of all, you give me hope and remind me of the beauty of life. I’m reminded of how my family and friends love me. And that alone is enough reason for me to keep going. As my surgery draws closer, I pray for Your divine presence to comfort my loved ones and lessen their anxieties. As for me, I’m just happy I have the chance to get better and be surrounded by the people who care about me. Amen.
448. “Words are your paintbrush, and your life is the canvas. You can paint whatever you want to paint.”― Miguel Ruiz
449. Every pain gives a lesson, and every lesson changes a person.
450. “It’s essential, to tell the truth at all times. This will reduce life’s pain. Lying distorts reality. All forms of distorted thinking must be corrected.” ~ John Bradshaw
451. Hearts shall dance once again when canvas of ice is painted with the brush of skates.
452. “Cars are like rolling diaries, metal and plastic and paint tableaux of the last ten years of their drivers’ lives … every dent, every drooping slice of chrome, has a story behind it.” – Jim Atkinson
453. “Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” – Joseph Addison
454. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” ~ Invajy
455. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. — Walter Anderson
456. “If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; if I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain.” – Emily Dickinson, If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking
457. "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” — Drew Barrymore
458. Radical transparency can be painful; perhaps relationship-threatening. But it's more likely to open the door to strengthening the foundation of your relationship.
459. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”
460. “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh
461. “Emotional pain cannot kill you. but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.” – Vironika Tugaleva
462. “Father God, we humbly pray for all those who are fighting cancer. Give them the hope and courage they need each day. Comfort them in their pain and bless them with healing. Strengthen their family, friends, and caregivers. In Jesus name, Amen.”
463. “It takes courage…to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.”
464. “To love someone fiercely, to believe in something with your whole heart, to celebrate a fleeting moment in time, to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees—these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain.”
465. Look at it out there. It looks like a Renaissance painting portraying masculine melancholy.
466. Betrayal can be extremely painful, but it's up to you how much that pain damages you permanently. - Emily V. Gordon
467. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” – Will Smith
468. “Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!“
469. “The people in your life will either help you shake hands with yourself or they’ll teach you what you don’t want. Everyone, eventually, does one or the other. All pain transforms into learning. All love transforms to self-awareness.” – Vironika Tugaleva
470. “Let them see me in pain again.”— XXXTENTACION
471. Embrace the pain
472. Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity. – Yoko Ono
473. Lord I come before you today I need your healing power to heal my loved one – that he may recover from a successful surgery. I beg for your mercy oh Lord to give him the patience and endurance to surpass all the pain he is having right now. I pray to you most gracious and almighty God that he may get better and will be back on his normal life. In your name I pray amen.
474. Blessed are the weird people. Poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters, and troubadours. For they teach us to see the world through different eyes.
475. "A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.”
476. “Every good painter paints what he is.” – Jackson Pollock
477. “Sometimes pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. Other times pain acts as a compass to help you through the messier tunnels of growing up. But pain can only help you find happiness if you remember it.”
478. “Beauty is sometimes born of pain.”― Sheri L. Swift
479. “All liars … lie to protect themselves, to shield their egos from the raw pain of truth.” –Aminatta Forna
480. “Memories are wonderful to make.. But sometimes painful to remember.”
481. “Sore. The most satisfying pain.”
482. “There is beauty in truth, even if it’s painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak.” – José N. Harris
483. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. you cannot paint,” then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
484. "What a painful thing to taste forever in the eyes of someone who doesn’t see the same.” – Perry Poetry
485. Lord, I give you this hurt, pain, weakness and sorrow in exchange for your comfort. Amen.
486. “All the Hennessy and weed can’t hide, the pain I feel inside, it’s like I’m living just to die.” – Tupac Shakur
487. “The best example of a safe person is found in Jesus. In him were found the three qualities of a safe person: dwelling, grace, and truth.” ― Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend “We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing. Consequences give us the pain that motivates us to change.” ― Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
488. “There is a unique pain that comes from preparing a place in your heart for a child that never comes.” – David Platt
489. "If there is a single definition of healing it is to enter with mercy and awareness those pains, mental and physical, from which we have withdrawn in judgment and dismay.” – Stephen Levine
490. “Take any emotion—love for a woman. or grief for a loved one. or what I’m going through. fear and pain from a deadly illness. If you hold back on the emotions—if you don’t allow yourself to go all the way through them—you can never get to being detached. you’re too busy being afraid. You’re afraid of the pain. you’re afraid of the grief. You’re afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails. “But by throwing yourself into these emotions. by allowing yourself to dive in. all the way. over your head even. you experience them fully and completely. You know what pain is. You know what love is. You know what grief is. And only then can you say. ‘All right. I have experienced that emotion. I recognize that emotion. Now I need to detach from that emotion for a moment’.”
491. Hurting the person who hurt you won’t heal your pain. Let them go. Karma will deal with them you don’t have to write the script for the universe.” ― Paula Heller Garland
492. Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one I always had pain. Naruto Uzumaki
493. “All liars … lie to protect themselves, to shield their egos from the raw pain of truth.”
494. "Most of the time, I live with my pain. I have pain, but I won’t show it around. I think that’s the nobility of the character.”
495. “Pain is unrelenting. It will get our attention. Despite our attempts to drown it in addiction. to physically beat it out of one another. to suffocate it with success and material trappings. or to strangle it with our hate. pain will find a way to make itself known.”
496. “Parents of children with special needs love their kids and want to do everything they can to encourage their healing, reduce their pain, and improve their quality of life. When parents fail this calling, despite their best efforts, they often struggle with feelings of guilt and grief.” – Gary Chapman & Jolene Philo
497. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent van Gogh
498. Bless the surgeons and medical staff that will operate on us. Be with them and equip them to be extensions of Your healing hand. Remain present with me, Lord, even when I fall asleep from the pain medication. Help me to feel Your presence, and remember that You are always with me. Never leaving. Always faithful. Loving me more than I’m capable of understanding.
499. "If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all."— Michelangelo, sculptor and painter
500. ”There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.”
501. “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced” – Vincent Van Gogh
502. Just because the scars have healed, doesn’t mean the pain has.”
503. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
504. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint. ’ then by all means paint. and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent Van Gogh
505. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you. - Hannah Harrington
506. Eventually, time will pass and the pain will heal. Nagato
507. “The sound of thunder, the smell of rain. The earth giving birth to another season. Nature’s labor pains…beautiful.” – Carol Morgan
508. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh
509. I felt lost and alone, and I felt like I failed. I didn't know how common miscarriages were because we don't talk about them. We sit in our own pain, thinking that somehow we're broken. — Michelle Obama
510. “When I was a child my mother said to me. ‘If you become a soldier. you’ll be a general. If you become a monk. you’ll be the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” —Picasso
511. It is very brave of you to take that decision of going for surgery. The pain will soon be over. Sending you all the good luck and love! Best of luck with the surgery!
512. “Opening to love will always involve risk. but a heart safe from pain is one also locked to joy.” – John Mark Green
513. “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
514. “It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.” – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
515. The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That’s the deal.”—C.S. Lewis
516. When I am in my painting, I’m not aware of what I’m doing.
517. “Of course. being open and vulnerable will lead us to. sometimes. experience pain. But what is pain? It is simply a feeling. It is not forever. If you get pain from some person or thing too many times. you can always walk away. To risk a lifetime without pleasure simply to avoid pain is ludicrous.” – Vironika Tugaleva
518. Don't get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.
519. “The worst pain in the world goes beyond the physical. Even further beyond any other emotional pain, one can feel. It is the betrayal of a friend.” –Heather Brewer
520. O God, the source of all health. Fill my heart with faith. Be near me in times of weakness and pain. Although I know You are in control, I am apprehensive about what faces me. You made me, loved me, and have provided my surgeon with needed skill to perform a miracle in my behalf. Sustain me by Your grace that my strength and courage may not fail. Heal me according to Your will. Amen.
521. My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope. ” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. —Pablo Picasso
522. “It was horrendous and something I would not wish on my worst enemy. It’s something that I still haven’t dealt with. I never will get over it. I held my child, and it was really horrific and painful — one of the hardest things that can happen to a person.” — Lily Allen on delivering a stillborn baby
523. The pain you seem to give, my friend. ~Xxxtentacion
524. “You think you deserve that pain but you don't.” — Richard Swersey, Me and You and Everyone We Know
525. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry
526. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile.” — Santosh Kalwar
527. “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.” – Anna Agoncillo
528. "Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand.” — Henri Nouwen
529. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
530. “You feel your strength in the experience of pain.” – Jim Morrison
531. “With time the pain eases, the body recovers and the brain figures out new ways to go on.” —Federico Chini
532. “The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger.” — Ritu Ghatourey
533. “you’d think that silence would be peaceful. but really, it’s painful.”
534. A good leader must hate the wrong thing more than they hate the pain of doing the right thing. —Angela Jiang, product manager
535. “Some people seem like a bright light during your darkest moment… a beautiful refuge… but it’s a trap… there is only more pain there. Now that I think about it… I imagine that’s what bugs feel like when they fly into the zapper.” ~ Steve Maraboli
536. There are several different kinds of painful feelings we might experience, and learning to distinguish and relate to these feelings of discomfort or pain is an important part of meditation practice, because it is one of the very first things that we open to as our practice develops.” Jack Kornfield
537. One day, you’ll wake up and realise that the pain’s still there but that it doesn’t hurt quite as much as it used to. That’s when you’re on the road to healing.
538. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
539. The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
540. "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.. – Charles Dickens, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
541. “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” — Jonathan Harnisch, Freak
542. Feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain.Never Give Up Naruto Quotes
543. On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you’re gone… To me… It will be the same as being alone.
544. …when the fallenness of the world closes in on us and makes us want to throw in the towel—there, right there, we have a Friend who knows exactly what such testing feels like, and sits close to us, embraces us. With us. Solidarity. Our tendency is to feel intuitively that the more difficult life gets, the more alone we are. As we sink further into pain, we sink further into felt isolation. The Bible corrects us. Our pain never outstrips what he himself shares in. We are never alone. That sorrow that feels so isolating, so unique, was endured by him in the past and is now shouldered by him in the present.
545. “The priority of any addict is to anaesthetize the pain of living to ease the passage of day with some purchased relief.” — Russell Brand